Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads
Samus' Plots! Wanting Firekin Plots and Duels! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:56 pm
Tonberry Queen X
samus x
Tonberry Queen X
surprised I'm totally down for that. he is very single xD pretty much everyone I have listed in here is expect the ones that show mates already which I really should finish this thread with showing all who is single
Awesome. =3 I eagerly await the festival then! =D They so purrty together.
heehe same biggrin and oh yeah I think they look amazing together  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 am
ninja  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:19 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:39 pm
Gereh is after some general RP. IDK who you want to throw at him? He's a level headed, kind of quiet lion. Perhaps they can talk about the new regents (if that's ICly occured), I'm terrible at random RP scenarios... orz  

Vesale

King Kitten

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:43 am
Vesale
Gereh is after some general RP. IDK who you want to throw at him? He's a level headed, kind of quiet lion. Perhaps they can talk about the new regents (if that's ICly occured), I'm terrible at random RP scenarios... orz
oh man that is hard xD most my firekin haven't been rped or barely rped @w@ set up something and I will random toss someone in. sorry for the late reply I had overtime at work  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:55 pm
samus x

*throws out a thin* it's not a great thing, but it's a thing.  

Vesale

King Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:24 pm
samus x

Hello.
What's Jioni Moto like? I could offer a joining duel for him. Been looking for a mate for my girl Akane who's no relations to the firekin. XD We could see how they get along. She's very driven to be the best soldier she can due to her history.
User Image

Stormborn rps? I have a number of them. ^_^ Ariikdasa could meet my thrall girl Aellea who's got a club foot.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:14 pm
magnadearel
Jioni Moto is a blank slate who I customed to be Keahi's father just to cause a bit of trouble for him other than his son having a firekin for a mate with kids there is no ties to firekin families. xD its so hard to find fresh blood in firekin which is why I wanted to toss him in there. I work fri-sun 12 hour shifts so I could set up a duel Monday on my day off if you want :] I have no objections to doing a duel and seeing what happens from there as that's kinda how his son got his mate. I'm surpised she is single -loves her- biggrin

I'm a slow butt with rps but I shall have to hit you up for stormborn rp at somepoint @e@  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:18 pm
samus x

Oh nice! I hear ya, I've boy who's ties to the firekin and I wanna find him a rogue-joined mate just to avoid it all. XD
Sure. I will try to reply Monday after work, or definitely on Tuesday. ^_^ Poor girl has had no attention. XD

Hahah yes please. <3 Slow is fine, I find it hard to do a lot of tags on days I work.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:23 pm
magnadearel

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24933595  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 pm
I have Mircea and Shula'nuri for something with your firekin?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 pm
SSBrosB
I have Mircea and Shula'nuri for something with your firekin?
:] sure what kinda rp you looking for and which of the few I got would you like to rp with.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:11 pm
General pride rp mainly but I am looking for a mate for Mircea eventually, though the requirements are they aren't mostly black and have a bit of a pattern on them XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:23 pm
SSBrosB
General pride rp mainly but I am looking for a mate for Mircea eventually, though the requirements are they aren't mostly black and have a bit of a pattern on them XD
general rp sounds good to me I have a few of my firekin I never gotten the chance to really rp :] if ya set something up I can random toss someone in  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:24 pm
All right give me some time then and I'll quote you 3nodding  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers