Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands
[Meta-ORP] Trouble in Paradise [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
CaliWolfe rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:16 pm
Quote:
10. You think you see someone laying in the water but most of their body is covered by debris. It looks like they're breathing though. (you get an extra raffle ticket)

Deciding not to spend a second wasting anymore time Ru set about to looking for survivors or clues that indicated survivors were nearby. Preferably she'd find her familiar among them, but if not Ru'yah trusted he was resourceful enough to have avoided most of the storm. At the very least that's what she'd tell herself for the time being. There was no use trying to help others when her own mind was distracted...

Turning with a grunt Ru' navigated towards where the water seemed highest, hopeful that maybe someone had swam to safety. Once there she gazed around. She noted that it the water was dangerously close to flooding levels in this area. In fact, the dark lioness considered turning back and informing the others of such right now-

Which is where she felt a shiver crawl up her spine.

There was something, someone there. In the water. She couldn't really tell if they were breathing or not, they looked partly submerged. Were they... Were they dead? Oh Gods- uh!

"H-Hey!" She threw her head back in a yelp. "There's somebody over here! In the water!"

SilverLutz rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:51 am
Hawnu swept his eyes over those gathered, keeping an eye out for any stragglers that might need a partner. Everyone seemed to be pairing up just fine, though, which was good. He shifted a little to relieve the weight off his hind leg when another noise caught his attention. He turned to see P'xan once again, but this time the younger lion was addressing him.

"Oh, hush. You think a little sprained paw is going to stop me from helping? Pah," he said with a good natured wink. He glanced at the darker female before nodding, taking his nephew's offer.

"Six eyes are better than four, after all," he said as he limped in their direction. "I like that idea. And that way if any group needs our help one of us can split off and the other will still have a partner."

AstoriaFallen

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:27 am
Quote:
A small branch falls and almost hits you! That was a close one.

Hak stuff here!

Tomp stuff here!

((Actual post coming soon, gonna go sleep now. Anyone's welcome to assume their lion's partnered up with Hak!))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:33 am
CaliWolfe
Hope you don't mind me pairing my girl with yours <3

Hewne decided to follow a dark lioness – Ru’ya, she believed was her name. She had a determined look hat Hewne approved and considering her father’s chosen profession, Hewne was most keen of being around lions with little companions. She was well-aware of how useful the little familiars could be when they needed to search for something though, granted, her father’s companions tended to be birds.

She was about to ask if she’d mind pairing up and if she’d seen anything, when the other lioness spoke.

“What, where?” She asked, looking panicked. “Oh, Eywa help us, you’re right!”

------------

Loryh felt something touch him and used his dwindling strength to make one push above water, breathing with effort. He could barely stand but at least he could tell he wasn’t alone anymore. He tried to say that he had a nasty slash on his side and lost too much blood. That he was having trouble breathing and talking. That he wouldn't be able to stand for much longer.

“Hurts.” He said instead, muscles trembling as if he was about to drop underwater again. Thank the Gods - or Eywa he guessed - that the lions in this pride were a helpful bunch.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

magnadearel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:39 pm
Pallas: Minimally injured, lost (dice 1- 3: A small branch falls and almost hits you! That was a close one. )
Tstew Seze: Heavily injured. Unable to help search.
Opin'iheyu: Minimally injured. With familiar, Ixchel. (dice 2- 3: A small branch falls and almost hits you! That was a close one. )

Pallas started to walk down what she thought was a trail. She brushed carelessly against a loose branch, just after she passed the spot a crash sounded behind her. The lioness spun to see a branch laying where she'd just walked. It appeared the one she'd brushed against had been supporting another, barely, higher up. Ugh, their home was just tragedy waiting to happen.

Then she heard another's voice. Someone was alive! "I hear you! Keep talking and I'll come to you." It was a relief to find someone out here.

Tstew gave a soft cry of relief as she heard voices above her. "I'm down here," she called weakly. She heard branches get slowly pushed aside, and was surprised when a multi-colored snake emerged into her pocket under the pile. "I hope you brought more help." Ironic a snake coming to her aid when it had no paws with which to move the large branches.

Opin'heyu was disappointed when no one answered his call. He realized they were all wrapped up in their own searches. He took a deep breath. It was up to him to get her out. "I'm going to start digging!" Setting action to words he dug his claws in and heaved the branches aside. Unfortunately he dug a little too far too fast. As he pulled a branch out another dropped down almost knocking him in the head. Ouch that would have severely hurt at a time they couldn't afford more!

Ixchel gave a flick of her tongue. She might have considered it rude, but given the lioness' circumstances it was understandable. "I brought my lion. He's going to get help and move this stuff off of you. I'm here to keep you calm and give them directions since I can go where they and you can't see." She tried to keep her tone calm and reassuring.

Chisato Mikami
Asha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:25 pm
"I heard someone, I know I did." Sata said through a red haze, shaking the blood off his eyes. "I think it was... one of my sons... maybe. No, I'm sure of it. It was right there to the left... maybe more to the right. I can't see Clerm." It wasn't exactly the most believable assertion. He couldn't even name which one of his children he thought he'd heard and his slurred speech was contradictory at best.

The lion struggled to form the words but kept moving - to the obvious, almost palpable consternation of the small blue bird. For a moment, he almost got caught on the same vines again and nearly fell again.

"I didn't hear anything." Sipho said, looking around the small group that was splitting up to search "But P'xan is here and so are two of your brothers. You should let them search. You're only going to make things worse if you go missing, too."

The small avian took to the air and circled his companion a couple of times. "I'll do a quick sweep. Don't move around too much. I'll see if I can find Clerm and the others." Stupid lion, why did he have to have so many cubs. And why had Sipho let himself get so attached that it felt as if he had lost his own chicks?

------------

Atan was tired of calling out, his voice hoarse from his many attempts at being heard and hopefully found. With so many of his family members out there, he was terrified that a few had been injured even if one could argue he should worry a little bit more about himself than others at that moment. His placed his paw in the cold water but the hideous thing wasn't looking any better. For a moment, he was terrified. What would happen to him if he were to lose it, if he were to become crippled for life? That is... assuming he would survive this day.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sylwanin (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. She will be working with Pxan as a pair of two seeking out others.
Pxan (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. He possibly has a fractured leg, but is able to move enough to still be helpful. He is working with Sylwanin to find survivors.

P'xan chuckled at his uncles high spirits but he should still get it checked out non-the-less but there was no stopping him it would seem. "You are right. I suppose keeping you around won't be so bad." His voice was light with humor as he nudged his uncle lovingly yet carefully so as to not hurt him at all. "You will get it looked at after we're done finding everyone though right?" He asked him in an almost fatherly tone.

Sylwanin smiled at their exchange and moved a little closer. "I don't believe we've ever officially met. I'm Sylwanin." She said to him with a small nod of her head. She figured it would be best to know the lions in her party. She'd eventually need to learn everyone's names but for now starting small was good. However as her eyes scanned she spotted one of the other lions searching alone and figured this would be a good a time as any to leave the group she was part of and pair up with the lone lion. "I'm going to go help that lion over there." She said to P'xan and Hawnu. P'xan gave her a nod of his head and turned his attention back towards his uncle. "Should we go look over there?" He asked him.

Sylwanin approached the blue and pink colored lion and gave him a small smile in greeting, despite the grim nature of the events around them she was trying to remain optimistic. "Would you mind if I joined you?" She asked him, wanting to be polite and give him the option to say no.

SilverLutz

ShinosBee
Sylwanin will be more than happy to find your boy and pair up with Hak since pxan has his uncle now XD

User ImageUser Image
Svetlana`Rayna (AstoriaFallen) ; Heavily injured.
Ua Tanhi (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured.

He could hear voices, but they were muddled. Sensation was coming back to him and from what he could tell nothing was seriously injured, he was just extremely parched, and kind of trapped. At least he wasn't in any immediate danger. He heard a familiar voice then that caused him to focus, was that his father? It had sounded like him but he wasn't sure. "F-fa- FATHER!" He finally mustered out and felt the compression of the branch against his chest. He was in an awkward position so there was no way he'd be able to get it off him alone.

Lana kept coming in and out of consciousness, time meant nothing to her and thoughts kept becoming muddled as everything blurred into existence. She knew who she was but wasn't so sure what had happened to herself. She thought she saw the outline of someone and tried to move but the darkness took her once again as pain spread through her body. Lana was not having the best time of things right now.

CaliWolfe
If you like your girl can find Svetlana in the water ^^

Mogami
Sata can find Tanhi if he likes <3 Daddy to the rescue! He thought he heard his father anyway lol

[OOC]
This is going to be a little tricky, you can work with someone or if you have enough lions you can do it yourself but the rolls are just changing to help with prompts smile Once we get the injured in one location the fun will begin XD And you can post more than once after my post. At least until you ICCLy get whoever you're helping to safety. I won't do the big prompt until everyone is in one spot, or most of everyone anyway smile I'll be posting as well since I'm interacting but it won't be for any updates
Also, anyone can quote me if you'd like one of my two to help your injured character out ^^

[ROLL UPDATE]
Roll 1 5-sided dice
  1. While helping the lion you found out, you slipped and almost fall. At least no one was hurt!
  2. You were able to make a makeshift skid out of some of the fallen branches to put the injured on and help pull them back to where the search started. (you get an extra ticket)
  3. You're trying to move some branches and a spider falls on you!
  4. You trip on some tree roots that were covered in debris. This can be while you're helping someone or while moving to help someone. Be creative XD
  5. You're able to help without any issues and are quite shocked nothing has really gone wrong yet. (you get an extra ticket)

Mysses Greenie

magnadearel

Tanakako

ShinosBee

Mogami

Chisato Mikami

Caliwolfe

Syrius Lionwing

Fairy Snails

SSBrosB

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:56 pm
AstoriaFallen
Lol, Tahni might have to save him instead.

(Sata: Heavily injured but searching ------ Atan: Heavily injured, missing)

"Tahni, Tahni!" the little blue bird screeched as he inconsiderately dropped on the branch that was currently trapping the dark lion, for a moment almost calling the wrong name - hey, it wasn't his fault Sata had so many cubs! His eyes took in the problem in an instant and he was soon in the air again, circling Tahni. "Your father is close. Don't move! I mean... you know what I mean! I'll be right back."

"Ua'Tahni is up ahead! He's trapped." Sipho said, as he returned to his lion's side and loudly guided the whisperer towards a reunion with his son. "This way, Sata. This way!"

Everything would be fine and the bird felt relieved. Sata would help his son get under the branch and then he wouldn't alone anymore. Finally, some good news.

"I knew I heard someone." Sata whispered almost stubbornly, before the words sunk in. "Tahni? Is he hurt? Is he alright?" The fatherly concern eased the haze briefly and Sata struggled to follow his companion and finding was very much like being dropped in cold water. "Tahni? Oh Eywa, Tahni, are you alright? Can you feel your body?" Sata had heard horrifying tales of lions and other creatures who had been trapped under falling trees and some had lost all feeling in their boies or hind legs. He could see no worse fate for one of his children than that. He looked around the branch and placed one of his shoulders under it, probably not the best of sights as he was still bleeding profusely from the head.

"I will push at the count of three. Help if you can. One, two... three!"
And he threw his weight against the offending branch, grunting loudly from the effort.

Quote:
Atan: Someone rescue meeee!

"Hello? Anyone there?!" Atan called out with less hope than before. No one seemed to be coming, even though he caught several voices in the wind. At some point, he was almost certain that he could hear his father's bird screeching away. But no one came through the tree line.

"HELP!" He tried one more time, a litle desperate now. He need some healing herbs, pastes and bandages, something...! His voice dropped to a whisper. "I could really use some help now..."

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:21 am
"Yes, yes, of course," Hawnu said to appease his nephew. He knew his injury would be fine, perhaps it would scar, but there were others with much more pressing injuries to attend to. He turned to Sylwanin and greeted her with a smile before nodding. It would be best for everyone to pair up and spread out.

Before he even began, Hawnu knew he'd need help pulling lions around. Normally he was sure he and Pxan could haul anyone to the meeting place, but they were both injured and the wounded were even moreso. There would be no helping them if they themselves didn't have help.

After working for a bit to make the little sled, he nudged it along with his nose as he began the search. A voice calling out for help caught his attention first and he prowled into the jungle to find Atan, bleeding and bruised and with a paw so swollen Hawnu had to look away, his stomach turning.

"Help is here, don't worry. Pxan!" he called out as he shifted to let the other lion lean on him. "Bring that slede to me!"

AstoriaFallen

Mogami

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:13 pm
Pallas: Minimally injured, lost (dice 1- 2: You were able to make a makeshift skid out of some of the fallen branches to put the injured on and help pull them back to where the search started. (you get an extra ticket) )
Tstew Seze: Heavily injured. Unable to help search.
Opin'iheyu: Minimally injured. With familiar, Ixchel. (dice 2- 2: You were able to make a makeshift skid out of some of the fallen branches to put the injured on and help pull them back to where the search started. (you get an extra ticket) )

Pallas grew worried as the voice got quieter and quieter. Was she going the wrong way? Her tracking skills weren't that bad. Or had she hit her head on something and was only hearing a voice that wasn't there? "Hello?! Speak up so I can find you!" The lioness stopped as she peered around. What if the injured had fallen unconscious? She'd never find them, or probably never find them in this mess. Off to the side she spotted some branches that had fallen. They'd do well to make a skid out if the other was really hurt.

Tstew was relieved to hear the snake had a lion friend. In fact, now that she listened she could hear something heavy moving above her. It was reassuring to have the snake down here with her. "Uh thank you. I'm Tstew." Awkward introductions.

Opin'heyu moved more slowly this time. Calculating each branch before he pulled it out. Several he set aside as still being sturdy enough that he could make a sled of sorts to move his injured patient. "How is it going Ixchel?" He called down as he tried to orientated on the pair.

"You're welcome Tstew. I'm Ixchel." Ixchel checked the branches above to make sure it was still stable. She didn't want it to fall on them! "Good! Keep coming this way." She also checked her patient and knew she was gravely hurt. They had to get her out of here!

Chisato Mikami
Asha

magnadearel

magnadearel generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:18 pm
Second roll.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:48 am
SilverLutz

"Oh, finally!" Atan said with enought relief to fill the whole jungle. "I thought I was going to..." The last word was left unsaid but it was easy enough to guess. "I can stand, I just need a shoulder... and some directions. Where is everyone else? Is anyone badly hurt, did you see?"

He was almost afraid of the answer. With such a large family, it was nearly impossible that at least one hadn't been injured during the storm. His parents, his siblings, his friends... he had to know they were safe.

"I need to have someone look at this paw..." He whispered, looking down at the ugly and swollen thing. Could paws fall off? Now that was a question he did not need an answer for.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

CaliWolfe generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 am
Quote:
You were able to make a makeshift skid out of some of the fallen branches to put the injured on and help pull them back to where the search started. (you get an extra ticket)

Ru'yah felt her panic diminish as a familiar lioness came trotting towards her. Good, good, so she had yelled loud enough... Ru'yah struggled for a moment to remember this new lionesses name. Started with an M.. No, an H.

She swiveled her head to gaze at the unconscious lioness. Had she just... twitched? She was alive! That was...

"What should we do?" Ru'yah asked with panic in her tone. She was admittedly afraid to move the unconscious lioness. What if she hurt her accidentally trying to save her? That would be no good! "Should I get make um... a thing. You know, the uh branch-holder thing? Skid! A skid!" Before waiting for an answer Ru'yah set about to making one.

Mogami
sorry for taking so long to respond to this guys!

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Sylwanin (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. She will be working with Pxan as a pair of two seeking out others.
Pxan (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured and prepped to search for others. He possibly has a fractured leg, but is able to move enough to still be helpful. He is working with Sylwanin to find survivors.

Sylwanin kept her eyes and ears open for anyone that might need help within their immediate area and she hoped that no one was found too badly hurt, or even worse, dead. Swallowing how that would go over she shook her head and looked over towards the male. "Do you think we should look over that way?" She asked him curiously.

ShinosBee
She can find Tomp with Hak if you like?

P'xan followed his uncles lead and his ears perked slightly as Atan called out and he helped grab a sled to bring over towards the injured pride member. Inside he grimaced when he caught sight of Atan's condition but he wasn't overly worried about him. He kept a reassuring look despite being worried about him. "Are you sure you don't want to use the sled?" He asked him to be sure. He understood wanting to walk but he would still bring it along just in case someone else was in need of it more than them. "And don't you worry, there was no way we'd leave a member of the pride out here." He said looking around for a moment. "Everyone is either searching, being found or making their way back to the rally point." He said answering his question. Looking down at the males paw he hoped that it wasn't too badly injured that he wouldn't be able to use it in the future.

SilverLutz

Mogami

User ImageUser Image
Svetlana`Rayna (AstoriaFallen) ; Heavily injured.
Ua Tanhi (AstoriaFallen) ; Minimally injured.

His fathers voice hit his ears and he did his best to look around and catch sight of him. However his fathers familiar came into view letting him know he would be there soon. A look of relief washed over him when the familiar face of his father came into view and he did his best to get out a reply from his rather cramped position. "Y-yes." He managed out as he gave his father a nod of his head at his instruction. On the count of three he did his best to get some leverage from his odd position and he pushed up, trying not to injure himself further. Finally the branch moved and he was able to crawl forth from it's captivity and he let out a sigh of relief as air filled his lungs fully and he winced slightly. He was sure he had a cracked rib and one of his hind legs was sprained but besides a few superficial scratches he was in good shape. "I'm glad you found me." He said to him with a nod of his head. "Are you okay? Let me look at you." He said looking his fathers injuries over.
Mogami

Lana was still seeing nothing but darkness but light peeked through now and again as she came in and out of her consciousness. Her eyes opened briefly and her gaze focused on the lioness closest to her and she did her best to move her leg and reach out for the female but she once again felt pain move through her and she winced and once again the darkness took her and her paw fell to the ground.

CaliWolfe

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 am
(Oh God, I'm never entering 4 lions in a Meta again. This is going to get so confusing...! xD)

CaliWolfe
Tag

AstoriaFallen
Triple tag!

(Hewne and Ru'yah found Lana)

“I think her name is Svetlana. Svetlana’Rayna. She’s a Spirit Guide.”

Hewne jumped when the other lioness spoke and quickly began looking for branches to make said skid. Luckily, they weren’t missing debris thanks to the cursed storm that had ravaged their beautiful home.

“That’s a good idea!” The pale lioness said around her teeth as she pulled a large piece of a broken tree to Lana’s side. Then she looked up with a worried expression, panting from the effort. “Do you think we can move her to it without hurting her?”

--------

(Sata and his familiar found Tahni)

Sata sighed with joy as his son managed to crawl out from under his wooden prison. He looked well enough, without any serious injuries. He nearly collapsed at the absolute relief of knowing one of his sons was safe… actually, his legs did give out on him and he leaned back to sit.

“I’m fine.” He said with a conviction that was betrayed the blood falling freely from his head, dripping down his chin and now pooling on the ground near his paws. “The others…”

“He’s been running around like an idiot. Take him back to the others, Tahni!” The little bird Sipho said, circling the two lions from above. “I can guide you, I can see some of them from up here.”

“We should keep looking.”
Sata said, almost stubbornly. “We need to find Clerm. And everyone else. And I need to see the damage properly. The herds will have scattered, the dens are properly all destroyed and…”

“Oh shut up about it, already.”
Sipho interrupted, angrily. Served him right for becoming attached to a complete idiot who clearly didn’t know his limits. “There’s a difference between working when you’re hungry and working when you’re bleeding to death. Tahni, take him back already.”

----------------------------

SilverLutz

(Hawnu and P'xan found Atan)

Atan sighed with relief as his brother joined his uncle’s observations. The whole pride was made up of his Brothers and Sister but there was something to be said about being surrounded by his actual family members.

“Yeah… I think I can manage if I don’t put weight on…it.” He told his brother, trying to ignore his uncle’s reaction when he’d looked at his paw. He grinned, trying to keep a positive attitude. “Well, now that I’m not quite so focused on not dying, I really need to see if anyone can do something about this paw. If the worst come to pass… I may have to go for that singing career I never did pursue, after all.”

(No one has found Loryh yet... I think)

It could be a sign, he supposed. The moment he joined a pride, they suffered a terrible, never-before experienced calamity. Was he possibly cursed? Was that why his father had left and his mother favoured his sisters…?

Loryh opened his eyes, wide and surprised, head coming up to take a deep breath. Whoa, where had those thoughts come from? He hadn’t thought about his family in a very long time and never in such a negative light.

“Help…”
He thought there had been someone about to help him but apparently he’d been hallucinating and he could swear he’d heard voices nearby but he couldn’t see anyone. "Someone there..?"

[IC] Iknimaya Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff