[OOC] Questions/Suggestions/Chatter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:01 pm
Seeking plot: I'd like to have someone teach my Isobana the ropes of the pride, in terms of whats expected of her (she is a new member/busisa). Maybe they see her doing something wrong or dumb and they approach her (kindly).

Then, separately, I'd like to have someone bully or be mean to her. In terms of timeline, I'd probably like the mean person to come around before the kind person, so that she is more apt to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:21 am
Roman Foi

My girl Sanele can certainly take Isobana under her wing. She is an older lioness, very friendly and knows more about the day to day goings on in the pride than anyone has a reasonable right to. XD On account of her passion for juicy gossip.

I don't have any really mean lions though.. My grey Amakhaza is unfriendly, but shes not mean, she is more likely to flat out ignore someone.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Vesale

King Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:56 am
With Tawa no longer an Inselelo is anybody taking his place/an opportunity to submit a male? Or is it back to 2 Umholi 1 Inselelo? ninja

Also is there a procedure for applying for the rank of Cinga? Or do we just post in rank changes once we have a vulture?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:56 am
Vesale
With Tawa no longer an Inselelo is anybody taking his place/an opportunity to submit a male? Or is it back to 2 Umholi 1 Inselelo? ninja

Also is there a procedure for applying for the rank of Cinga? Or do we just post in rank changes once we have a vulture?

We're back to two Abaholi and one Inselelo. If the opportunity for another Inselelo appears, there will be an announcement for it.

As for Cinga, the requirement is in the Pride Information in the rank's information~ You need one RP/SRP between the lion and vulture and then post for the rank change. c:

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:27 am
Updates and Prompts has been updated. Take a look!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:20 am
PLEASE READ

I will be stepping down as owner of the Bonelands as I am on doctor's orders to not write, draw or do anything to aggravate my right arm. I will spare you all the details as to why and stuff, but unfortunately, it means I will not be able to return to running this pride as I hoped I would have.

I have given full ownership to Meepfur and hope to see this pride continue to flourish and be a hub for all to come and join a family. <3

You all have been amazing to work with and I am so honored to have been able to lead you through some of the best RPs of my life.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:14 am
Quaji

Im sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope your arm recovers quickly. Xx  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:26 am
I hope you'll feel better soon!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:28 am
May your arm have a speedy recovery, whatever's happened to it!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:08 pm
Hey, Meep, question!

Quote:
User Image
Colored by Quaji. This lovely lady is the mother to 5 chicks, all of which will given away in an upcoming hatching!
Beyond that her mate dying before the eggs hatched, she is a completely blank slate.

What happens with her chicks? Should I simply RP the clutch as having wound up non-viable? (Tragic for poor Ukumelana) With the pride moving, and her bonded to a new lion that doesn't yet fully know the area, I'm not entirely sure what to do there? The chicks wouldn't be able to get moved if they're still viable and hatch, not too terribly easy... Though alternately, each cub gets tasked with carrying an egg, which sounds admittedly adorable rofl And shows just how much Ukumelana trusts the Ithambo lions

Meepfur

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:08 am
Andranis
Hey, Meep, question!

Quote:
User Image
Colored by Quaji. This lovely lady is the mother to 5 chicks, all of which will given away in an upcoming hatching!
Beyond that her mate dying before the eggs hatched, she is a completely blank slate.

What happens with her chicks? Should I simply RP the clutch as having wound up non-viable? (Tragic for poor Ukumelana) With the pride moving, and her bonded to a new lion that doesn't yet fully know the area, I'm not entirely sure what to do there? The chicks wouldn't be able to get moved if they're still viable and hatch, not too terribly easy... Though alternately, each cub gets tasked with carrying an egg, which sounds admittedly adorable rofl And shows just how much Ukumelana trusts the Ithambo lions

I can color her some babies, but ICly... Hmmmn. Her lioness could maybe bundle the eggs up in a pelt with some soft stuff for cushioning so they can be carried semi-safely?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:14 am
That works! heart And LOTS of cubs going on right now for a Hatching biggrin  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Meepfur
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:47 pm
Andranis

Little bits of mystery fluff! (who knows what they'll look like when their adult feathers come in??)
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 am
There's a couple of days left to enter this and win a Bonelands cub: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25115233  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:39 am
Kind of Meta-ish question, I guess?

I won Bheko, an Al-Hattal seer baby, in a contest a while back and had planned to make him an Enda with my unpaired vulture Thola, as part of the contest rules were to keep the cubs as part of the BL. I intend to make good on that commitment, but
a) It seems his adult growth was eaten by the 3rd-party photobucket issue
b) I don't think they were ever certed? I can't seem to find cert drops in the old or new guild
c) I'm not sure where his role would fit with the current meta and new Abaholi

Again, I would like to fulfill the promise I made of keeping him in the pride, I just don't know how to ICly handle that? But he's open for absolutely whatever.  
[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff