Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:58 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Grief
Existing Overlapping Domains: Negative Emotions -Not sure what this god fully encompasses. Couldn't find any solid information in like a journal from the Owner. But grief is definitely a negative emotion.

Loss - Don't know a whole lot about this theme, couldn't find any details with the owner's past journals. Would assume it covers loss of love ones, home, ect?
Definition: A deep sorrow caused by the loss of something dear.
Relevance: Everyone experiences grief one way for another. Whether it's the death of a loved one, perhaps a broken friendship, or a home that has been destroyed. It's a necessary part of life for one to experience the full highs and lows that life has to offer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:55 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Spiders
Existing Overlapping Domains: Butterflies perhaps (due to being insect-like), Animals
Definition: "an eight-legged predatory arachnid with an unsegmented body consisting of a fused head and thorax and a rounded abdomen. Spiders have fangs that inject poison into their prey, and most kinds spin webs in which to capture insects."
Relevance: There are plenty of spiders to be found everywhere! It seems a deity of spiders is bound to exist!

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:08 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Brotherhood
Existing Overlapping Domains:
Loyality (Overlap), Friendship (Overlap), Family (Parent)
Definition:
The relationship between brothers.
Relevance:
Blood isn't always thicker than water. Depending on where a SoA is raised and by whom, they can regard anyone as their 'brother'. Whether this is forged in battle, or by blood, the relationship is a very special one.

(This will be an ascension for an existing SoA if approved.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:01 pm
Why do I do this to myself...

Approve Me!
Domain: Cephalopods
Existing Overlapping Domains: Animals, Fish, Sharks, Predators, Ocean, Camouflage(A common skill of most cephalopods), Trickery, Change(Though arguably, they haven't changed MUCH, ROFL - See the Nautilus), Water(Where else would they live?), Surf(Related to Water, covering bases), Prehistoric Animals(Because... Well I mean, look at how OLD cephalopods are!)
Definition: The class Cephalopoda contains all tentacled ocean denizens, including octopi, squids, cuttlefish, and nautilids
Relevance: There's octopi and squid, like... EVERYWHERE, including off Africa's coasts. All the coasts.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:31 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Domination
Existing Overlapping Domains: Conquest, Independence, Liberty
Definition: To hold sway over; to rule or control.
Relevance: Whether by hierarchy, caste, or natural order, the creatures of SoA exert control over their fellows on a constant basis. It is this god's utter joy to assist them in doing so.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:48 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Shielding
- Durability (no powers posted)
- Guards (no powers posted)
- Reflection (no powers posted)
Definition: Casting protective 'shields' around living things / objects to protect them from harm.
Relevance: Where there is conflict there is a need for shields to protect one from harm! Some creatures have natural armour to help protect them from teeth and claws...others, not so much!

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 11:02 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Acrobatics
- The Arts (Parent?)
-Balance (Overlap)
-Coordination (Overlap)
Definition: Acrobatics is the performance of extraordinary feats of balance, agility, and motor coordination. It can be found in many performances, sports, and other activities.
Relevance: There are those who pride themselves in SoA I'm sure on their acrobatic feats. They can be as simple as being able to climb and balance in trees, to creating elaborate dances for celebrations.

(Why do I do this to myself.)

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:24 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Marriage
Existing Overlapping Domains: Unity and Rituals
Definition: formally recognized union of two people (or in this case SoA) as partners in a personal relationship
Relevance: There are many prides in SoA that have marriage ceremonies to solidify lifemating

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:33 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Puns
Existing Overlapping Domains: Distractions, happiness, humor, imagination, laughter, mischief, playfulness
Definition: "a joke exploiting the different possible meanings of a word or the fact that there are words that sound alike but have different meanings."
Relevance: As long as there is some form of communication within soa, there is a possibility of a pun being used.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:46 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Thrills
Existing Overlapping Domains: Happiness, Harems ( B] ), Hazards, Lust, Mischief, Nightmares, Pain, Passion, Pleasure, Riddles, Survival, Trickery (All things thrilling, like) Thunder, Lightning, Tornadoes
Definition: "a sudden feeling of excitement and pleasure."
Relevance: There is always a moment where there is a feeling of excitement and pleasure.

- Mynsed -

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:58 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Jungles
Existing Overlapping Domains: Nature (primary), Plants (Primary), Woods (Primary), Carnivorous Plants, Reptiles, Rivers, Swamps, Waterfalls (Secondary)
Definition: An area of land overgrown with dense forest and tangled vegetation, typically in the tropics.
Relevance: There are a great number of jungles in Africa, so there's likely a god/goddess somewhere to go with them, right?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Fruit
Existing Overlapping Domains: Nature, Plants, Earth, Harvest, Flowers
Definition: "the sweet and fleshy product of a tree or other plant that contains seed and can be eaten as food"
Relevance: Africa has a large abundance of native fruits which can be used for food or decorations (paste for paints, dyes, etc).

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

FelianAurden

Bright Pup

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:31 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Diplomacy
Existing Overlapping Domains:War, Peace
Definition: (What is this domain?) " the management of relationships between countries or skill in handling affairs without arousing hostility
Relevance: With so many prides and differences in personalities creatures are sure to but heads. When no one is able to settle anything that is when diplomacy steps in. Some one to intervene before something irrevocable or horrible happens from a fit of passion or ill-conceived thought. Diplomacy makes sure any possible life shattering or pride breaking decisions are well thought out.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm
Approve Me!
Domain: Dust
Existing Overlapping Domains: Sandstorms (because similar small particles), Ashes, The Desert, Drought (in the case of dust can appear when there's a lack of water in lakes or rivers), Earth, The Savannah
Definition: Fine, dry powder consisting of tiny particles of earth or waste matter lying on the ground or on surfaces or carried in the air.
Relevance: Wherever there is a large body of earth, there is usually dust of one sort or another, so I feel like there is sure to be a god or goddess of dust somewhere.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:52 am
Approve Me!
Domain: Grudges
Existing Overlapping Domains: Rage, Wrath, Negative Emotions, Envy, Rebellion, Conflict
Definition: Ill will held against another or others. A feeling of resentment harbored because of some real or fancied wrong
Relevance: It is a natural feeling and any two lions that have any sort of 'negative' interaction with each other may spur a Grudge into existence. Or some may simply spur it up on their own for no reason.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff