Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Ordell Academy Connection Line [Look for RP Partners Here] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:25 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Ha, I finally have time to post emotion_awesome All my characters are free as a bird, so just let me know if anyone is interested in RPing with any of them. Just a heads up, Ray is a bit emotionally unstable at the moment so if you really want to RP with him and wanna know more details about why feel free to ask~

My characters are the following:

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

Hayato is heading to the forest, planning to do some exploring. owo just in case, if you're interested. Either Skylar or Ray; any that is free owo

Depends, would you rather deal with someone sassy/ a tad bit cold. OR someone whose emotionally unstable xD

hmmm...I want former xDDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:34 pm
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Ha, I finally have time to post emotion_awesome All my characters are free as a bird, so just let me know if anyone is interested in RPing with any of them. Just a heads up, Ray is a bit emotionally unstable at the moment so if you really want to RP with him and wanna know more details about why feel free to ask~

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

Hayato is heading to the forest, planning to do some exploring. owo just in case, if you're interested. Either Skylar or Ray; any that is free owo

Depends, would you rather deal with someone sassy/ a tad bit cold. OR someone whose emotionally unstable xD

xD Skylar it is! Lol. Did you want me to post there first, or did you wanna post first?  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:47 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

xD Skylar it is! Lol. Did you want me to post there first, or did you wanna post first?

I'll post first owo. Will quote you when I'm done  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:48 pm
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311
Xiatian Li
SpazzticPanda1311

Elaine, Skylar, Ray

I'll post first owo. Will quote you when I'm done

Sounds like a plan! ^^  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm
Hitsukei

Silvano got a new roommates
I wonder how the two would get along . . . it will be interesting if it turns out they are at odd.
a roommates that pretend the other person doesn't exist . . .

======

so my new character is free, anyone want a battle?
first person Cyril meets is going to get a challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:43 am
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

For the life of me I can't find this text post emotion_facepalm I've been flipping through pages and reading posts and for the love of god I can't find it.... I'M A FAILURE emotion_0A0

Sorry I didn't actually write it out..just mentioned that he texted him. I didn't know you were gonna actually look for it T^T I'm still figuring out rp-ing with text sorry(I'm the failure)

The text was just "hey, you doin alright? Also, you coming to gym?" since he was both worried and wanted to remind Rey they had class (in case he actually just overslept or something)

You can go ahead and post for Elaine in the garden. Harvey's one post away from ditching his bro. Hope she doesn't mind slighly exasperated people who talk to their pokemon in her garden sweatdrop  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:01 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
SpazzticPanda1311
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

For the life of me I can't find this text post emotion_facepalm I've been flipping through pages and reading posts and for the love of god I can't find it.... I'M A FAILURE emotion_0A0

Sorry I didn't actually write it out..just mentioned that he texted him. I didn't know you were gonna actually look for it T^T I'm still figuring out rp-ing with text sorry(I'm the failure)

The text was just "hey, you doin alright? Also, you coming to gym?" since he was both worried and wanted to remind Rey they had class (in case he actually just overslept or something)

You can go ahead and post for Elaine in the garden. Harvey's one post away from ditching his bro. Hope she doesn't mind slighly exasperated people who talk to their pokemon in her garden sweatdrop

oh XD I was like AM I BLIND XDDD

@ that's ok, Elaine is a very good listener and rarely gets anger. She'd very supportive, though Ray and her relationship is a bit rocky at the moment since Ray doesn't believe that Elaine can understand what he's feeling. I'm working on the post now, it should be up later (I'm going to get food real quick before I finish up haha )  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:42 am
Does anyone wanna rp with Harvey on this field trip? ( and possibly watch as he takes out his issues on his younger brother who he doesn't want to care about but kinda might anyways but he still might be mean) >>  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:16 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Does anyone wanna rp with Harvey on this field trip? ( and possibly watch as he takes out his issues on his younger brother who he doesn't want to care about but kinda might anyways but he still might be mean) >>

I'd offer Elaine, but she's not allowed on this field trip because she's not a teacher emotion_0A0 cry  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:32 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lillith is a teacher......
She's there  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:45 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Lillith is a teacher......
She's there

I'm reaaaally sorry I just left this hanging. It's been hell in school, I just had a test today and still gotta cram for one tomorrow
I have been wondering...how would Lilith react to a young professor who has some issues from the past and likes to pretend he doesn't care about people? And a younger brother who keeps getting meaness from him despite adorably trying to reach out to his brother?

Maybe we can have something happen..once I cram these six chapters into my brain  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:32 pm
Would anyone like to roleplay with my character Gywniver?  

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am
Hey, dunno what to do with Ava or Nirav, if someone wants to interact going to the sign ups for the pokemon tourney? (i'm gonna be busy tomorrow and monday, so we could just have em meet at sign ups?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:05 pm
All my characters are free, so Skylar Moore, Ray Myers are available. Just know I have summer classes so I will try to post a response within 1-2 days when I can.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers