Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Campus Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 pm
User Image text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Macus glanced out at the water which seemed to go on for miles. A slight breeze rustled through the laked, rocking the canoe slightly as birds, a staravia trying to find it's way home, called out in the distant.
Beside him, his father was casting, the Good Rod was bound to get them a good catch, but Marcus wasn't concerned about that. He was relaxed and happy, the sound of pokemon in the distance and the occasional sound of his father casting combined with the water lapping at the canoe. His rod suddenly twitched in his hand and Marcus started reeling...

Marcus startled awake with a cry as his head smacked against the window.
Blinking owlishly against the fading vividness of the dream the boy realized the train had finally stopped.

Must've dozed off longer than I thought.
With a sigh, the boy attempted to get up, only to have his pokemon's weight against him increase as the slakoth nestled into his side.
Realizing, Valiant wasn't waking up anytime soon, Marcus returned the pokemon, before standing up and stretching.
Making his way out of the train, he was surprised to see students boarding the train as well as getting off.

So we're allowed to leave the school? Awesome.
With a smile as he thought of all the sightseeing he;d be able to do (maybe he'd get to do some fishing, maybe he'd find a Starbucks!..Was there a Swap Shop? A bass pro? A nature park?
Making plans to research the city upon arrival (right after he called home and maybe unpacked) Marcus made his way out of the station.

[Exit]

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

↦2 pens
        ↦2 notebooks

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Campus station XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Iris

Silvano was glad that Iris didn't protest him leading her closer to the tracks just then, and that she also seemed alright with him suddenly taking her hand as he had. There was a considerable amount of students gathering around, so it was a pretty good idea for sticking together without risking being separated.

As Silvano waited with Iris, he could have sworn that he had heard his friend quietly humming to herself. He would have thought to comment on her idle tune, but was fixated on the outfit she had chosen to change into for their outing. He couldn't help himself from giving her a compliment. His gaze swiftly returned to her upon hearing her returned thanks, and he had noted the slight hue in her features. He quickly sussed that his words were much appreciated and smiled warmly when Iris had proceeded to tell him more about her dress. He had no idea that she had such talented family members - that her brother was able to fashion her a beautiful white dress with only the help of her mother. It was quite impressive, especially the little extra details Iris had showed him. Her brother didn't have to make the extra effort to stitch such an intricate flower on the hem of her dress, but had mostly likely done so to make it extra special for his sister; which he knew she would love. "Your brother, Masaki, must really care about you. He's also quite talented." Silvano remarked, looking back up at Iris with a thin smile. "Lilies are beautiful white flowers. I can see why they'd be your favourite." He then added, realising that her dress accurately portrayed the flower that was embroidered into it. He still couldn't believe the quality of her dress. It made him sort of want to inquire more about it.

Shifting his gaze to look back at the tracks down in front of them, he didn't at all expect the compliment Iris had shot him back. His gaze immediately returned back to Iris, tentatively. She had nonchalantly echoed his same comment back to him, but had added that it was nothing new. Just what was that supposed to mean? Silently Silvano stared back at Iris, unsure of what to make of what she had said just then. Did she mean to say that she unusually thought of him as nice looking, despite donning the same Salamence uniform as the other males from that house? Maybe he was reading too much into it, but to him it almost sounded like something a girl with a crush might say. Regardless, he couldn't help but feel flattered. When the train had pulled up to the station, Silvano had once again taken Iris by the hand and had lead her onto the train, trying not to let Iris see the flustered look on his face. He wanted to thank her for her kind words, but had missed his chance when the train had stole his attention.

After tracking down two seats for them, he sat down with Iris and tried to collect his thoughts. He didn't exactly have a plan for them once at the city, but began to toss around a few ideas in his head. They did have an assignment to do for next class, which was to find an interesting fact about the Sinnoh region. Maybe they could look for a bookstore together and pick up something on the topic? It was an idea at least.

Feeling the train begin to move, Silvano let himself get comfortable by leaning back into his seat. He didn't stop to think about his posture. Instead, his attention had shifted back to his friend sitting in the seat beside his. "Iris, may I ask you a question about your family?" He spoke up softly, breaking the silence between them. "Your brother and mother seem pretty talented to have made your dress. May I ask what it is your mother does for a living?" He hoped Iris didn't mind him asking a somewhat person question, but he felt genuinely curious. If anything, maybe conversing with Iris about her family would help pass the time, not that reaching the city was that long of a train ride.

[Exit to Lamia Train Station when Iris is ready]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : What is in the picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : I hope this post is alright since I sort of have Iris pulled along ><;;; Let me know if you'd like it changed.

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as the trained moved. Her favorite part of the ride was that she could see the ocean. The way the blues blended together on the horizon. She didn't notice the look on Silvano's face after her own compliment. Nor did she see the internal thinking that resulting from those words. She actually wanted to mention Masaki more but both of them were busy trying to get on the train and just not lost each other in the crowds. Which they succeeded in not doing as clearly seen by the way she took a window seat next to him.

Iris turned her head to look at Silvano when he started to inquire about her family. He had ask permission first before going into his question. She smiled when he brought up the dress again. before he asked what her mother did for a living.

"It's no problem." she said as started to lightly kick her feet out in a swinging motion. "My mom's a fashion designer and my brother is her assistant. I guess he may either wanna follow in her footsteps or actually model them." She chuckled lightly before continuing. "After all, it's usually me, my brothers and their pokemon that are her little test subjects and helpers when he she has a new idea at home. You know before she completely goes through with it." She then decided to add. "If you wanna know about my dad, he's a sous chef at this really cool restaurant in Lumiose City.

She sighed as she started to think about her family and wondering what they were doing while she was here. She decided that she was talking too much and drowning out Silvano as her attention returned to him.

"So what about your family? You and Maria are from Johto right?"

[[Exit to Lamia Station]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Silvano.
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:53 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The station seemed busy with other students while Niara was coming in. Mitus was feeling the many different emotional of the people around him but was feeling happy because he was more tied to Niara's emotions than anyone else. Niara took a seat and waited for the train to come but as it did, she noticed a couple of familiar heads among the crowd of students. Iris? Tony?

Before she could approach them, the train arrived and she was being pushed with the crowd onto the train. She couldn't quite move anywhere so she had to wait for the train to empty out. She hoped she could catch up to them in the city

(exit to Lamia station)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Happy
Attire: Picture
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

The train station wasn't too active at the moment. Most of the people that used this particular station were the students, academy employees, and teachers. The sun was starting to set and with it came night time. When the train arrived, many students were exited and Antonio understood that since it was getting late they were returning to the academy. Lilith and him, on the other hand, would be going for a night out in the town. When the doors opened, he waited for Lilith to step inside first before he followed after her.

He took a sit by the window and motioned for Lilith to join him. From the window they could see the sea which was currently an fiery color due to the sun setting. The view itself was quite romantic and Antonio was glad to be sharing this moment with Lilith. He knew of a place where seeing the sunset was even more beautiful, but they would likely arrive at Lamia District after the sun finished setting. Maybe another day... Antonio thought with a smile. His eyes moved from the sea towards Lilith as they scanned her face and appearance. He wondered why she always changed hair and eye color; if it really was for Coordination purposes then wouldn't she return to her original appearance during the day? Antonio shrugged it off, maybe she would share her reason some time in the future, but at the moment he would just enjoy the view.

"You're more beautiful than this sunset..." Antonio spoke his thoughts out-loud not meaning to voice them. The look on his face probably made that quite obvious, but he simply chuckled and readjusted himself. "Whoops, I guess my thoughts didn't want to stay up here," he pointed at his head, "well they do say honesty is the best policy, but I don't think I can be honest to everyone all the time." He stared at Lilith's eyes as he spoke, "only to the people that really matter to me..." The ride on the train was pretty smooth and didn't last all that long so they would likely be arriving quite shortly. Once they reached the district then Antonio could begin his date plans. He felt good about tonight.

==========

[Exit]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:25 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was almost right as the sun was starting to set by the train came to their station. The students that were once there were now returning to the campus ground in order to abide by the rules of being on campus by the nightfall. If there was one thing she could say about the school, they took safety seriously. Looking at the sunset was nice. See it over the water made it even nicer. She had seen the sunset in many different ways and this was a new way to add to her memories.

The night was just nearing as they were getting closer to the city. As she was looking out of the window, she could feel eyes on her. It didn't take much thinking to know whose eyes it was. She had decided on not looking at him since he was enjoying the view so much until he decided to speak his apparent 'inside voice' thoughts.

Now he made her look. And she continued to look as he went on about honesty and how it was the best policy especially when it came to people that mattered to him. The woman rolled her eyes amused.

"Someone should be teaching an English Lit class." she said jokingly as she touched his chin with her finger. "That almost brought a tear to my eye."

The rest of ride was smooth before it came to a stop. Once they were out of the train, it's now Antonio's test and task to show her a good time. After all he did want those million points right?

[[Exit]]

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:51 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris practically jumped off of the train once it stopped at the school. Their fun was kinda cut short by the madatory rule about being on the campus before nightfall. She made a joke to Silvano on the train on how it sounded like a video game where if they weren't on the campus ground by nightfall, monsters would attack them.

Despite that, the two had a nice time.. sorry three as Bebe made sure to be part of the fun. After searching, and enjoying the sites as they did search, they found a bookstore that has information about the Sinnoh region. It was good thing that she was with Silvano as some of the books she was trying to look through were too short for her to reach as he got them for her. Aside from finding a book on the Sinnoh region that was about the all the folklore stories, she found a book on grooming and caring for pokemon and a blank decorative journal. She had to get it, it was green with little pokemon on it. It was a must. She was in for a surprise when Silvano paid for her folklore book, since she had already paid for the grooming and journal. Immediately she thanks him as they continue their little adventure in the city.

Iris had to admit it was a little overwhelming at times. So many people, so many things that were getting at her senses. She was sure that if it wasn't for Slivano, she would had been lost already. As they traveled by foot, they continued to talk about their families. Iris explained how she use to live in the Unova region before she moved to the Kalos and how she met Bebe. Their talk was muted for a moment as they reached the cafe.

Again, Slivano decided the take the tab. Iris didn't mind the free food but she didn't want to seem like she was just talking from the boy and giving nothing in return as they eat and drunk to replenish themselves. She already told herself -and him- that she would repay for his kindness. After it was what friend did.

"Time for dinner." Iris said as she stretched. Bebe agreed with her as the three looked at the sunset. As required they made it back to the grounds before nightfall. Now they were able to look at the sky. Iris sighed, the train was starting to fill up with people that could stay out at night in the city. Immediately she could had sworn she saw Ms. Ezra get onto the train with the guy from the welcoming ceremony. She could had sworn but then again, she could had just been tired and Ms. Lillith was just going out by herself.

Iris looked at Silvano. "Let's head to the cafeteria...unless you've had enough of me for one day."

While joking, it wasn't rare for someone to say that they were going elsewhere from Iris because they had spent enough time together. Iris figured if she said it jokingly, him leaving once they reached the gate would soften any blow from him leaving. At least a 'good night' would be nice.

[[Exit when Slivano is ready]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe, Silvano.
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:52 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara wasn't able to push to their car. Or if she did, she didn't notice them and they likely didn't notice her. But now they wee back at the start. Niara had to chase them and it had already gotten dark. Would they be able to do anything together now? She really wanted to make friends here and this wasn't a great start. But as she thought about this, she noticed Mitus had disappeared again to find Tony. At least it wasn't as crowded this time. Niara followed her Ralts who was now looking up at the other two kids.

Mitus! You need to stop doing that... She picked up her Ralts and then looked to the other two. Hey. Sorry about this. I've been trying to catch up to you two all day but I wasn't fast enough... She stood there looking to them hoping she wasn't interrupting anything serious.

Inventory:

Mood: Exhausted
Attire: Pic
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 pm
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

it was getting pretty dark when the train arrived. Niara hurried off the train when it stopped at the campus station and hurried onto campus grounds. Mitus held on tight. At least NIara was back. She did manage to find a few places in town she liked and planned on going back when she had the money to afford some of the things she wanted.

For now, she needed to get back onto campus. She didn't want to get in trouble. She was feeling hungry. Maybe the cafeteria? All she had in town was a snack and that was quickly being used up with this running

Inventory:

Mood: Relaxed
Attire: Pic
OOC: exit to cafeteria

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:01 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:19 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Registration Office Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Ray/Rey Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Happy OOC:Transition! ◉

After having left the registration office with Ray and Rey they all made their way to the campus station, the only way to and from town. She hopped down the steps to the station and jumped over a step and landed to the platform. She turned to Ray and smiled, ”Here we are! Oh wait you've been here,” she laughed a little at the end. After he had mentioned at the end of class that he was late to school and hadn't explored-well that left more options than she imagined. Koru had spent a lot of her time going around campus to explore and hadn't really gotten back since probably the most prominent time would be when she arrived at the start of the school year. She had only been to a cafe and the Lamia station then. There was so much more to see, and that wasn't even the only district according the Evrn region map...Maybe she needs to hold back on the super adventure for now. She was glad Ray agreed to hang out but the way he was she worried about over exerting him. She would never forgive herself if something were to happen. Though she also hoped that being out and having fun might lift his spirits. Looking around the train was still here so they didn't have to wait or anything. She stopped just before getting on board and took out Cyndaquil's pokeball and activated it,"Come on out!" Cyndaquil appeared and fell into her arms happy and waving it's nub arms around,"Cynda quil!"she hugged him and let him rest in her arms. She turned her head to Ray as she stepped onto the train,"Likes looking out the train window." she said remembering when she first got there she was asleep while Cyndaquil enjoyed the view. Walking into the train she plotted down on the closest seat to the exit possible and plotted down. She bent one leg onto the deat to prop herself up on and Cyndaquil was already intrigued by the window's view. After Ray would sit down they wait til the train made it's depature from the station and towards the Lamia district station. As it began to move Cyndaquil let out a fun squeal,"Quil!"

Exit when ready
User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:04 am
User Image
User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: --- II ▫Profile: X

Ray was in front at first, however, he didn't have any idea where the heck he was going. So he stopped walking and turned back towards Koru, looking at her sheepishly "er... you should probably take the lead here, after all I um... well to be honest I have no idea where the train station is" he admitted, embarrassed. Sure he had been there before, but he hadn't really been paying attention, after all he had other things on his mind at the moment. When she mentioned that he had been here before he nodded before rubbing his head "yeah, just don't really remember much of it though" he said. So they waited for the train once they arrived and waited. When it did arrive, Ray looked over at Rey and motioned him over to him "you can't fly while we're in the train, so make sure to stay on my shoulder otherwise I'll have to put you back into your pokeball" he warned. He didn't like putting his friend in there, but if he caused trouble then there was no other option. Rey understood this, and quickly did as he was told and perched on his shoulder. When the train came to a stop, he made sure to go inside slowly. He watched as Koru called out cyndaquil, and stated that it liked looking out the train window.

Ray could relate, he liked looking outside and seeing the different areas. Just right now he didn't show that interest. Rey on the other hand seemed to want to join cyndaquil and looked outside as well. Ray sat down beside Koru, making sure there was enough space between them so he wasn't invading her person space. It was then that the doors closed, and the train began to move as it took them into town.

*EXIT*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
User Image
User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor Class, History of the World & Pokemon Class II ▪Pokeballs: ---
▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck Leer Fury Attack ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image
Prairiefox

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:26 pm
X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

-enter with Tera from Science and Technology Class-
The call with his sister hadn't been too long. It had been mostly to check in. He knew it was dumb to worry but he had been looking after his sister for so long he just didn't feel calm unless he continued to do so.
"Sorry about that" he apologized after hanging up on Lexie "she's...I usually check up on her."
He wasn't usually one to apologize but he felt bad he had incovinienced her because he had to call his sister.
Going to the train station with Tera he had been intrigued about what surprise her Oka (by now he had guessed she was japanese) had for her. It was too bad Ava couldn't come with them but they could always catch her around dinner time (assuming they didn't have dinner at the cafe..otherwise they'd just see her next class)
"Oka...it's japanese..means mom right?" he asked her once they were on the train. He had let Valiant out of his pokeball and the sloth pokemon was now on his back "so your mom left a surprise for ya?"
He could remember some of his classmates in Eterna had been japanese and some of the words had stuck. That being said he didn't even know enough words to be called a beginner in the language so it was just as likely he was wrong. Either way he was curious, both to know what the word meant and to know more about Tera.

((sorry this took a bit to post. I'm having some computer issues. ))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items