Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Technology and Science Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It was a little sad to hear that Faye would probably be gone before the summer rolled around, though she seemed ecstatic about it. Ava didn't exactly understand the appeal about having private tutors, but before she could inquire about it, the teacher walked into the classroom. He apologized about being late, but soon asked about pokeballs. He pulled a small collection of them out onto the table and began to draw one onto the chalkboard. For a little while, the room was dead. Well, there weren't a whole lot of people there yet anyway, so it was a bit dead either way. As more silence passed, Faye piped up about storage, and physical versus energy forms. That wasn't something that Ava understood a lot about, but storage made sense. Though her family wasn't in the habit of always keeping their pokemon in balls. Some helped with getting research supplies, and usually being bug or grass type, they were small enough to keep out throughout the day. Her Joltik moved back onto the front of her jacket, content to sit close to its trainer through the lesson.

Looking from Fritz's pokeball to the teacher, Ava chimed in with an additional thought. "They are used to catch pokemon, too. Some are stronger than others." Some of her parent's pokemon were caught in great or ultra balls, but Ava had never used one of those herself. She had only ever caught one pokemon: her Joltik. The young girl did have another pokeball, however. Maybe she'd go out and try to catch another in the upcoming days. For now though, Ava leaned back in her seat, looking up to the front.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Level: 5
                                Experience: 0/1000
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!

Erkowan

X Kaos X

Drago Ryder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Nurse's Office > Technology and Science Classroom : Classmates and Teacher : xxx

[[Enter from Nurse's Office]]

Tera passed through the classroom door in a hurry. "Sorry... we're... late." Tera managed to say as calmly as she could without raising her voice between gasps of air. The girl had initially ran full speed to class... in the wrong direction which gave them quite a detour. In the end she followed Marcus the rest of the way to the classroom. She didn't want to risk getting lost again, especially since her lack of directional skills got them where they were in the first place. After she apologetically bowed, she sat in the desk nearest the entrance as she did all she could to take out her things in the most quiet manner. 'Hey I'm real sorry Marcus...' She felt rightfully responsible for their tardiness and thought that she'd have to make it up to him after class. The girl wasn't too sure what they were covering this time in class, but she copied whatever was on the board.

[[Sorry for the delay...Getting Taka's post asap...]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:36 pm
X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Pokemon: Ducklett
              Friendship Points:

Nature:TBA
              Ability:Big Pecks
              Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus had walked in a moment before Tera. Not wanting to disrupt the class, he had sat down without really saying anything to the teacher. Despite how social he seemed he really didn't want to attract attention to himself. Once he entered the classroom he took stock of the pokemon. Particularly the Joltik, he also noted that most of his class here had shared outdoors class with him.
While he did this Tera had raced in, apologized and sat down. Realizing he was probably holding the lecture, Marcus gave an apoligetic look towards Mr. Lachance before sitting down on the seat next to her.
"It's alright" he murmured when she apologized. "Dooon't worry about it" he elongated the first syllable of the word swiveling his head in her direction with a smile. He wasn't usually this goofy but he wanted to cheer her up.
Noticing that they were taking notes, he opted to take out his notebook and pencil. His attention however kept drifting back to the pokemon in the room.
It wasn't really her fault, and he didn't want her to feel bad.

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTECH & SCI TEACHERWHERE: Technology and Science Classroom║ WITH WHO: Students║ WORD COUNT: ◍◍◍║

The answers the students had given him were to be expected. They knew its main function and he'd be surprised if they didn't, seeing as they were already using this useful tool to house their Pokemon. "They're more than just that Miss..." He looked over the class list while noting the color of the uniform the blond was donning. "Rhoades or is it Miss Stenson?" He assumed, remembering seeing these names in the dorm house roster being added not too long ago. "It could also be a second home to them, a place to rest."

"That's correct." He said, agreeing to the short-haired brunette's statement. "From Pokeballs to Masterballs, they have different catch rates. Some even have secondary effects. And depending on your wallet and luck they can be your best friend or the bane of your monetary existence, so its best to choose wisely before you attempt a capture." He spoke as he started handing out a sheet of paper with all 26 types of Pokeballs, including their various catch rates, special conditions to increase these catch rates and special effects some may have.

"You're late again Miss Hatano... Please don't make a habit of this." He then turned to the boy who had quietly entered a few moments after the girl. "You as well Mr. Bennet." Though he said this, he didn't have much ground to stand on due to he himself being late. He then gave them the sheet of paper he had previously given to the others.

Hearing the beeping coming from his Pokegear, he knew it was time to end this lecture. "Class is now dismissed. I'll stay here for a while to answer any questions you might have. As for the others, I'll see you all next time." As soon as he was done speaking, he went back to the seat at his desk to start some paperwork with the intention of stopping should anyone speak to him. He doubted it though, his class wasn't the most interesting at times.

[[I'm sorry for the lackluster post and class...]]

⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Kong ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Adamant║LVL 50║ABILITY: Truant ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Rest│Slack Off│Hammer Arm│Yawn
User Image K.Y. ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Modest║LVL 45║ABILITY: Oblivious ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Calm Mind│Slack Off│Psychic│Scald
User Image Luchadoris ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Jolly║LVL 50║ABILITY: Mold Breaker ║ITEM: X ║MOVES: Acrobatics│High Jump Kick│Sky Attack│Roost

Erkowan
Faye Valeri Rhoades - On time

DJ Double B
Eva Marie Stenson - On time

Drago Ryder
Blitz Ryu - One time

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Marcus Alden Bennet - Late

X Kaos X
Tera Hatano - Late

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:32 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Science/Technology Class Company Blitz, Ava, Takahiro, Tera, Marcus

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye finally sat down partway through the class. It was mildly interesting, learning that there were not only different Pokeballs, but to learn that some made Pokémon more friendly or that some were better for catching certain types was sort of neat to learn. Still, Faye was struggling not to yawn through out the lecture. But being as she was proud of her academic skill, she did jot down a few notes to glance at later. She was surprised at how fast the class actually went by and soon the familiar dinging of the bell was heard. Faye realized that the school hours were over now and she was free to do what she wanted. Except....except she had not idea what she wanted to do. Well....that wasn't true. What she wanted to do was go home, back to her vast mansion were she could have her household employees bring her anything she wanted and had her horde of friends to hang out with. True, she was gaining some acquaintances here, but sometimes it was so tedious to be nice. Two other students wandered into the class after Mr. LaChance started to speak, a girl in Charizard colors and a boy with dark brown hair. Faye didn't have much of a chance to talk to either of them before Mr. LaChance was asking who she was. Faye stiffened a bit when he questioned if she was Ava and primly replied in a crisp voice, "I can assure you Mr. LaChance...I am the only Rhoades at this school, likely the only one on this side of the world. Please don't forget it again."

Back talking to the teacher's, especially as harshly as she did, probably wasn't wise. But Faye would be damned if anyone would mistake her for someone else while she drew breath. She made a note of the last names of the other two students that had come in, but made not further effort to welcome them. She was done with the day. Too much had happen, her head hurt, she was cranky and all she wanted was to go find a quiet place to scream for a while. So once the bell rang, Faye quickly gathered up her notes. But she didn't want to run out without saying anything to Ava. Seeing as how they'd tentatively planned to investigate the dorm rooms after class. So Faye forced herself to pause at the short haired girls desk, making sure she approached on the opposite side that her Joltik was on, "Hey Ava. Listen....I'm gonna explore the campus a bit....get some air. I need some space from all this learning. I'll catch up with you later in the dorm, Kay?" The blond Heiress waited around long enough to hear Ava's response before managing to smile and left the room. She was just done with today.

[Exit]

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Annoyed/Offended/Irritated
Word Count 474
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Juubi-Kira

Drago Ryder

DJ Double B

X Kaos X

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:12 pm
DJ Double B

X Kaos X

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Seeing as he had been late, Marcus' attention should have been on the assignment. To be fair he had taken a look at the paper in front of him, enough to recognized the pokeball he had used for Valiant.
Then the bell rang and Marcus was up, feeling social again he decided he would try and talk to people, that just seemed to be the kind of mood he was in today.
He stood up walking towards the girl from Charizard house, his handout was left forgotten on his desk.
"Hey"
he said once he reached the girl with the joltik "Me and my friend kinda missed the notes" at this he gestured at Tera "would you mind helpin' us catch up?"
His eyes again, wandered to the yellow pokemon on the girl's shirt.
"I'm sorry...is that a joltik" he asked, trying to keep his enthusiasm down. Joltik had to be one of his favorite bugs "could I see it? I mean, d'you mind if I scan it?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Technology and Science Classroom : Classmates and Teacher : xxx

Looking over the piece of paper given to her, Tera took out her Pokeballs she owned. 'Ohhhh! So Flare's got a normal Pokeball while Hoppu has a Great ball.' She thought as she wrote their respective names near the Pokeballs they were in on the handout. The pink-haired girl chuckled at Marcus' response. She was glad that he didn't hold it against her, but she still felt responsible nonetheless. Before she knew it class had ended. A blond student was the first to leave, not looking too pleased. The boy beside her had gone to walked over the a brunette she didn't recognized wearing the same colored uniform she was. From where she was, she couldn't quite make out what he was saying so she decided to approach the two. It wouldn't hurt for her to introduce herself to her fellow housemate after all. "Hiya! Dropped by to say hi to a fellow Charizard uniform wearer. Name's Tera! Nice ta meet cha!" She didn't remember seeing the girl at the house warming party, so she thought that maybe she was new.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 am

Some legends are told.

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

After a couple of notes on aspects of different pokeballs, class soon came to an end. As the bell rang, Faye soon came up to Ava, saying she'd catch up with her later. That was all fine with her, though she may start unpacking a little early herself. She didn't want to be stuck doing that right before bed. "Alright, I'll see you around. Nice meeting you!" Ava smiled, giving a small wave as Faye saw herself out. Before Ava could gather her things and follow in suit, the two late kids came up to her. The boy from Kingdra house asked about the notes for him and his friend, another girl from Charizard house. She introduced herself as Tera, the second Charizard house member that Ava has gotten to meet. "Sure. I don't mind! I'm Ava, by the way." She turned her notebook around so that Marcus and Tera could see and copy down what they needed.

The boy soon asked about her Joltik, which had slowly been moving back behind her collar. "Oh, him?" Ava carefully scooped her pokemon into her hand. "Yeah, that's a Joltik, and you can scan him if you want. His name is Fritz. He's a little shy, but he warms up to you after a while." He scurried about Ava's hands and arms, prevented from going back up to her shoulder by his trainer's free hand. He calmed down after a bit, becoming content to rest on her palm. "I just got here today, so I haven't gotten to do a whole lot aside from just classes. But it's nice to meet you both!" Today had been a pretty decent day so far. She made some friends, met other girls in Charizard house, and got to some of her classes on time. It was just so exciting to be here!

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Erkowan

X Kaos X

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:14 pm
DJ Double B

X Kaos X

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus smiled when the girl Ava introduced herself and showed them her notes. Without wasting time he took out his phone and took a picture of them.
He would look at them later, for now he was feeling social and wanted to talk to people. "Thanks, Marcus Alden" he said a minute before Tera introduced himself "nice to meetcha", he didn't know why he introduced his middle name, especially since she'd know it was his middle name since Mr. Lachance had adressed him by last name.
He didn't give it much thought however since the girl had said he could scan the Joltik. He had already been staring down at the pokemon, completely absorved by observing it.

Joltik, the Attaching Pokémon. Joltik cling to larger Pokémon, and absorb static electricity, storing the energy in a special pouch.

"Check it out Tera" he said, grinning at the sight his finger hovered over the bug, right below the eyes "those are actually mandibles" he said "they look like just tuffs of hair, cool isn't it?"

He looked up at Ava..hesitating over what he wanted to ask. He really wanted to ask if he could hold Fritz. He wasn't sure if Ava would be okay with it however. Could she show him how to hold the pokemon?
"Sorry, I just..I like joltik" he said "I think they're tied for coolest bug with Accelgor..where'd you find it?" he asked before adding to Tera "Sorry I left ya Tera, Ava says we can look at her notes though, where you goin after this?"

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Technology and Science Classroom : Teacher, Marcus and Ava : xxx

Seeing as the girl moved her both towards both her and Marcus, Tera could only guess that the boy had just asked her if they could copy its contents since they had missed the majority of the class. It was great to know that she was a kindhearted girl! "Ohhh! Thanks a bunch Ava! I owe ya!" She was worried that she had missed something important, but those thoughts were long gone now! Not wanting to waste any more time, the green-eyed girl scanned the notebook jotting down everything in it word for word as fast as she could. While she was doing this she heard sounds of what she thought would be a Pokemon being scanned, but she was more focused at this task at hand to pay any more attention than that.

"Check it out Tera" Curious, the girl peeled her eyes from the notes for a moment. "Woaaah!" She didn't notice the little cutey that was now in Ava's hand until Marcus motioned her to look at the bug Pokemon. She immediately brought her face closer to the small yellow Pokemon to get a better look. Having never seeing any Pokemon of that stature, Tera couldn't help but look in awe. "Haha yeah real cool! You're so small! And cute too!" She said with a grin, her eyes squinting in disbelief at Ava's Pokemon's size. "You got a real cool Pokepal Ava!" She repeated still grinning, but now facing the brunette. Marcus then mentioned something about the small Pokemon being second coolest to yet another Pokemon she had never heard of before, prompting her to c**k her head in confusion. "Yup yup! I got a head start on ya!" She said in regards to the notes. "Oh me! I was planning on checking out a cafe in the city.Wanna come with?" She offered an invitation to the two.

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅

DJ Double B
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:50 am
X Kaos X

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Friendship Points:

Move Set:

►Water Gun
                  ►Water Sport
                  ►Defog

Marcus smiled sheepishly when Tera pointed out she had a headstart on him. He hadn't even taken his hand out, it was still in his desk where he had left it for what seemed like the better option of checking out the Joltik and talking to Ava.
"Yeeah...I'm not that good with this class." he admitted scratching the back of his neck.
He then went back to talking about the joltik. It seemed to be the main thing he could talk about (it wasn't as if he wasn't self-aware that he was geeking out it was just...it was soo cool!)
"I've always wanted a joltik, there aren't any in Sinnoh tho. I've actually thought of building a tank for one..y'know like a terrarium sorta thing..I'd also really like a sandile"
He stopped babbling long enough to hear what Tera had planned.
"I'm down" was his immediate answer. "s not like we got homework"
He hadn't been to the city since he had arrived and after running around trying to acclimate to classes he hadn't really had the chance for any down time. He was still glancing at his phone, toying with the idea of asking to take a picture of the joltik when he realized the time. When that happened, a look of surprise and concern crossed his face.
Ever since coming to the academy Marcus had habitually called home every day after classes. His dad was usually still working around this time. Working construction, he didn't get home until seven at the earliest.
His sister however was home from daycare way before that. Marcus had been the one to install Skype on his cheap old phone (which barely had the memory for it) and the computer at home. He had taught Lexie the green button accepted calls. She was the one he usually talked to. Now with classes and talking to people however, he had completely forgotten.

"I did promise my sister I'd call home tho" he said fishing out his phone and bringing up the Skype app "she gets home from day-care round this time. I'll be out in the hall. Nice meetin ya Ava, hope I see you around"
With that the brunette was out the door, an excited 'bubba!' being heard from the phone before a smiling Marcus stepped into the hall
-Exit when Tera is ready (the call will end by the time she's out of the classroom.)

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Technology and Science Classroom : Teacher, Marcus and Ava : xxx

"Aye! Great!" Tera said gleefully in response Marcus accepting her invitation. It was going to be a lot more fun now, knowing that she wasn't going to be alone, though she wasn't exactly going to alone with her Pokemon joining her as well. "Yup, Okaa(Mom) said something about a surprise being there, so I wanna check it out." She said curiously rubbing her chin and wondering what kind of surprise was waiting for her, though knowing her mother it wasn't necessarily a thing to look forward to. She immediately cringed at the mention of homework. Boy did she not want any of that to do, not for the foreseeable future anyway.

While she was waiting for Ava's answer, Marcus had wanted to make a call and left the two. Apparently he was going to talk to his younger sister which reminded her of her own. Her sister was by far a lot more responsible than she ever could be, so she wasn't all that worried in that aspect, but she was worried about her timidity. 'Hmm... Maybe I should call her tonight...' Soon after her pondering did Ava mention something about catching up later. The girl nodded. It was understandable; it was her first day here after all and it was bound to get busy. It certainly was for her on her first day. "It was nice meetin' ya Ava! Thanks again for tha notes! Catcha later!~" Tera said as she waved good-bye to the girl as she left the room to catch up to the male brunette.

[[Exit with Marcus]]
[[@DJ Double B: Thanks for the heads up!]]

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
DJ Double B

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:02 am

Some legends are told.

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

After a couple of notes on aspects of different pokeballs, class soon came to an end. As the bell rang, Faye soon came up to Ava, saying she'd catch up with her later. That was all fine with her. "Alright, I'll see you around. Nice meeting you!" Ava smiled, giving a small wave as Faye saw herself out. Before Ava could gather her things and follow in suit, the two late kids came up to her. The boy from Kingdra house asked about the notes for him and his friend, another girl from Charizard house. She introduced herself as Tera, the second Charizard house member that Ava has gotten to meet. "Sure. I don't mind! I'm Ava, by the way." She turned her notebook around so that Marcus and Tera could see and copy down what they needed.

The boy soon asked about her Joltik, which had slowly been moving back behind her collar. "Oh, him?"Ava carefully scooped her pokemon into her hand. "Yeah, you can scan him. His name is Fritz. He's a little shy, but he warms up to you after a while." He scurried about Ava's hands and arms, prevented from going back up to her shoulder by his trainer's free hand. They asked about going out, though Ava shook her head. "I'm going to hang out here, but it was nice meeting you. I'll see you around!" As the others left, Ava did too, off to go check out the school. Maybe she'd be able to catch up with Faye sometime. Perhaps getting contact information before she left would've helped a little bit. Nevertheless, it was about time she unpacked.

[Exit Tech & Science Class w/out Tera & Marcus]
                                [[Sorry about the huge delay. I'll catch back up with people at the next time change]]

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu"[/quote]
[quote="X Kaos X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain