Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Pathways Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:08 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Lillipup
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

Maria had gotten up early and went outside for the morning. There was nothing like some fresh air before gym class. Walking around the grounds, the brunette has toast in one hand, bag around her shoulder, and Lillipup at her side. She was tossing pieces of her bread to the pup as she walked. Lillipup happily leapt for the pieces, happily barking away at the activity for the morning. Watching the small brown Pokémon Maria couldn’t help but smile as she took a piece of the toast for herself.

“Hey Lillipup you think gym class will be as fun as we think it will be?” Maria asked her Pokémon. “Pup pup.” (You bet.) She barked with a wag of her tail. “Yeah, I think so too.” She replied with a smile. “We should probably get going actually.” She added breaking the toast up in half. Giving one half to Lillipup, Maria finished her half. Of course like always the small Lillipup finished just if not before she did. “Race you there.” Maria said before racing to the building with Lillipup at her heels.

(Exit to Gymnasium)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 183
                                          OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Pathways heading towards Flygon House XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : no one

Ambling through the campus pathways, Silvano though about heading to the other Club locations just to check them out, even though he knew he wouldn't like them -- he was just scouting out ideas for his own club. The other day, he had signed himself up for the Pokemon Fight Club, which seemed like something he knew he'd enjoy, at least sort of. With only Zubat on his team, he didn't much look forward to the idea of battling right away. Zubat wasn't exactly impressive by any means. It was more laughable in his mind and he didn't much want the other students to poke fun at him because of the pokemon he had. And so... he'd continue to hide Zubat, at least for as long as he could get away with. Though, even if he had a pokemon he was actually proud of, he still wouldn't of deigned to let it travel beside him.

Letting out a bit of a sigh to himself, his thoughts soon drifted back to what had happened the other day. Entering the battle club class room and finding Iris the way she was... he felt horrible. Silvano certainly hoped his friend was doing much better today. Though, given that the two were able to forgive each other, maybe she was. After all, it felt like their friendship had improved, or perhaps strengthened between them. Despite that Silvano knew how to be kind to others, he still didn't quite know how to be a proper friend. Maybe that was part of the reason Maria wasn't too fond of him still. Suddenly it dawned on him that his friend Maria still had his pokemon with her. He had let the girl take care of his Zubat for him since she seemed to know what was best for it. Coming to a stop in the middle of one of the school path ways, Silvano debated about which way to head off to. He knew he needed to find Maria and retrieve his pokemon from her, even though it was the day off, but figured it would be a good idea before he completely forgets about poor Zubat. He could just imagine the look on Maria's face at the start of Battle Class, chastising him for having forgotten about Zubat until the very last minute. Ugh... but where was Maria at this point in time? Would she still be at her dorm room? That was a good possibility. Though, he probably wasn't allowed to enter the Flygon Dorm, he figured he'd at least start by heading in that direction at the very least. There was a chance that maybe he'd see a familiar face on the way there.

Quietly, Silvano turned to head down another path, making his way towards the Flygon Dorms.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Amicable
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : This post is sooo disjoined. It's because I'm writing this on severe withdraw... I'm outside my body and senses right now... ugh.. and everything is moving faster than it should.

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        None (at the moment)

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                                ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:53 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:14 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked from her dorm after changing her clothes. She looked at her pokegear. Looking at the contacts in her 'phone' app, she didn't feel like calling anyone. the scowl on her face changed from one that was sad back to a scowl as she snorted and put the device away. Iris crossed her arms as she looked around. The flow of students has slowed down since classes ended.

Since she wasn't with another person, Iris decided that she would dip into the district and just look around. With her luck...Faye forgot about her. That sounded about right to happen. Iris checked her bag on last time before she rezipped the bag and stood up.

"Time to head out Bebe." Iris said to her pokemon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood: emotion_eyebrow
Attire: Hoodie
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Calm Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Pathways OOC:Fablous
Inventory

Ramona stopped outside the building and reached for a pokeball and tossed it into the air. From the light Xatu appeared before her and stretched out it wings, then reclusing to it's regular pose. She beamed a smile,”Okay Xatu are you ready for the shoot today?"It silently nodded and noth began walking down the path that would lead them towards the forest. She started shaping her fingers into a frame randomly shooting it everywhere,“I would really like to get some nice airy shots today, maybe we could go on the lake side the water would glisten in the background and the open space woul-hm?.” she stopped moving her finger frame around when it locked onto Iris. She peered through the frame and saw something was upsetting the girl. She walked closer to her and made herself known,"Hello Miss Haruno.” She put her fingers down and placed on hand on her hip and let the other rest at her side by Xatu,"Is something the matter? You ran out of the classroom before I could catch you.”

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:36 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her head when she said her teacher's voice calling out to her. Iris looked down as the woman approached her. She even had her pokemon with her. When Bebe saw the Xatu, she immediately went over to the bird to greet it. Iris' face showed the surprise she felt of the teacher addressing her.

"Ms. Floros...."
Iris said, "Hello...." When Ramona started asking questions about her mood, Iris' eyes turned to the side. "I'm fine. I just went to change my clothes since my socks were still wet from this morning and stuff. I didn't even know you wanted to see me... Did I do something wrong?"

Iris moved her hood to cover her head as she looked down. She even started to rub as her head. " But really I'm fine. Just a little under the weather... ya know..." She turned her eyes elsewhere..Something to get the attention off of her.

"Hey is that a camera..." she said, her voice sounded a little nervous. "Are you going to take pictures of something?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:43 pm
User Image

Inventory

Ramona smiled worried still and shook her hand,”Oh no not at all hon. I was just a little worried when you left you seemed upset."Watching her behavior and hearing her excuse for being under the weather Ramona could immediately tell: that was a lie, or at least not the whole truth. Then Iris pointed out the camera bag. Ramona brought it forward and nodded,“Yep! When I'm not teaching I'm a photographer. I usually go out after classes and my days off to snap some new photos. I'm hoping to get some today by the water today or somewhere around campus with nice open space.” She let it rest by her hip again and put both hands together and smirked,"Would you like to come along with me Iris? I can't give you extra credit for it but if you're not busy.”

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:01 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"Oh..." Iris said, starting to feel bad. "Sorry about that.." Iris looked back at the teacher in surprise. "You're a photographer!" She exclaimed, even Bebe had to correct herself from sudden shout of Iris' voice. "I only see those whenever my mom can take me to work with her. That isn't too often but I see a lot of photographers with really big cameras and lots of lights."

Iris put her head down, a very small but sad grin on her face. "Mom...." Iris sniffled a couple of times when Ramona asked Iris if she wanted to come with her. She made mention that she could not give the girl extra credit for coming with. Iris snorted and folded her arms.

"You can't bribe me with extra credit." she said through a pout. "And you don't have to." Iris sighed. I'm not busy.... I was just going to go into the district and find something to do. Since my friends are busy..."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

Inventory

She was glad to see her so excited now,”Yes usually but my pokemon and I work together to do all of that instead. Oh so your mother is one as well?"Ramona's smile went away. Mention of her mother made it apparent she was becoming homesick. She bent down to be at eye level and placed her hand on the girl's shoulder and smiled again,“How about this: you help me out as my assistant today? We'll go around, take some photos then I'll treat you to some ice cream.” She held out her hand to her now,"Is it a deal?”Over her shoulder Xatu could be seen still staring into space. Usually it was her assistant during shoots. From using psychic to levitate objects to flying Ramona around in the sky to get a bird's eye view shot. He never expresses it but he has fun with his trainer. However; despite the fun times together, he wasn't one to stand in the way between humans. This green haired child seemed distressed, he could see the trouble in her heart, so Ramona asking her to take his position...it was alright."Don't worry Xatu won't mind either."Thinking about it the option of hanging out with a teacher might not have sounded too appealing to a child. She added"Also if you find any of your friends you're free to go with them too.”

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris gave a little grin that was sad but some happiness in it too as she spoke "My mom is a fashion designer so she photographers taking pictures of her work on models or the celebrity she made them for." Her hand entwined together "My brother too. He's her assistant. I'm sure right now, they're working on ideas for a Winter or spring line."

Iris looked down with that soft smile again. She started to think of her home. Her mother and brother working while her dad was testing out a new recipe for the restaurant. Meanwhile her little brother would be playing with her as the two watched everything happen in front of them. Then there was school. The small group of friends she made.

The more she was thinking, the morr her mood started to worsen. Was she really that weak... Even Marco seemed to adjusted to the place. Why couldn't she be as well.

Iris started to think and think until Ramona asked her to her assistant. Her watered eyes looked at the teacher as she explained what she had expected Iris to be and mentioned that ice cream would a reward.

"I like ice cream... Iris said as she nodded her head in agreement of the terms. and I like helping out. I wanna hang...with you and Xatu... Let's go...

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:24 pm
User Image

Inventory

As Ramona listened to Iris talk about how her mother is a fashion designer, her interest peaked even more than before. Hearing her brother is one as well she started to contemplate if Iris wanted to do the same thing in the future. She crossed her arms,”That's amazing! The fashion world is certainly an interesting place, and not to mention tough you really have to have willpower in that business,"She said as she pumped her fist slightly. She remembers having to take some photos for a designer in Hoenn and to be honest she seemed a little crazy, along with the people that she was arguing with about fabrics or something- she tried not to pay too much attention to that part. All her attention goes through the camera. She started to hear the sadness in Iris's voice again when she talked about them working on a new line for winter or spring,“You know you can call them anytime to say hi. There's phones in town but also in the dorm's lounge. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you Iris...” Being someone so young and away from home she wouldn't have expected anything less,"It's okay to. It's not good to hold stuff in or worry about things. It's good to let them out.”

Iris seemed to stay silent. Had she said something wrong? She hoped not she was this girl's teacher- her job is to guide and help them grow as strong people and trainers. An utterance was finally heard. Not the answer she expected- she liked ice cream. Ramona smiled as Iris agreed to help her out today."Xatu and I feel the same way about you too Iris,"She then straightened herself up and stood at Iris's side and motioned to move forward."Now let's go begin! How about we stop at the garden before the main gate?” She remembered how lovely the garden really was and maybe the beauty would cheer Iris up in a way. When she was ready to move Ramona walked alongside her to the garden with Xatu strolling behind them. Ever watching as the events unfold.

Exit to Garden

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:01 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

"Calling them..." Iris said when Ramona mentioned it to her. She had forgotten all about that. Between classes and still adjusting -slowly she thought compared to others- while missing her family, she didn't consider calling them. Partly because she didn't want them worrying about her since she thought it would be too soon to make effort to contact them. Her hand had gone into her bag, touching the pokegear as Ramona spoke on not holding in her feelings and worries. How she needed to let them out. Something that she had heard before from her family as well. Yet the feeling of being a burden if she did let it go remained as she looked at the teacher and instead answer the first part of what she said. Referring to her mother's work.

"Yea... it looks pretty tough." Iris said, "My mom could spend nights up going over stuff.. and then when he old enough, my brother was right there as her assistant doing all-nighters with her." Iris spoke with a sense of pride when she said those words.

However she brought herself back when Ramona stood beside her. Standing next to her, Iris turned her head. With the hood on her head, she could hide how pink her face was starting to get. She only turned back to look to Ramona when she mentioned the garden. "We're going to the garden?!" Iris exclaimed. "I haven't been there for a while."

Iris was a sucker for flowers. Especially her favorite: Lilies. She didn't care about the type or color, if it was a lily, it was her favorite flower to see. Iris noticed how she sounded and cleared her voice. "Bebe likes the garden a lot." Her voice was lower and 'calmer' as the Flabebe nodded her head in agreement. "Let's get going then..."

[[Exit when ready]]

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ