Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:27 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Courtyard, beside a bench off to the side XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Making his way through the courtyard, Silvano quietly headed down the stone paths, as he passed by other students he wasn't familiar to. He eventually came to a bench at the side of the courtyard where there seemed to be a lot less student traffic. Gently, he lifted his bag off his shoulder and set it down on the bench before taking a seat beside it. Leaning back against the bench, he let himself slouch into it as he stared up at the cloudy sky above.

There were so many students at Ordell, all happily getting along with their pokemon, it made him inevitably feel a little out of place. Was it really right of him to beg his mother into sending him to an Academy he didn't even like -- and unbeknownst to his father, who'd probably kill him if he ever found out his son wasn't actually studying politics -- just so that he could become better friends with Maria? Of course, he also wanted to make Zubat a stronger pokemon and capture better ones in the hopes of becoming a good enough trainer to go off on his own and locate his older sisters who stopped writing home... but in the end was it all actually worth it? What if his sisters had simply gotten tried of sending letters and where actually enjoying their lives as traveling trainers? If that were the case, it certainly explained why his parents weren't too concerned about their well being.

Letting out a soft sigh to himself, Silvano turned to look at his bag beside him. He just stared at it a moment before shifting into a more comfortable upright position on the bench before deciding to open up one of the bags outside pockets. Fishing out a small round pokeball, Silvano simply held it in the palm of his hand, debating about letting out the pokemon that was kept inside. Upon his first few days at the Academy, he realized that every other student he had crossed paths with had decided to let their pokemon accompany them for nearly everything. Silvano didn't understand why, as having a pokemon hanging off of ones person or getting in one's face was incredibly irritating. But then again, maybe it was through letting the pokemon out of its pokeball that the creature was able to bond better with their tamer? Silvano grimaced at Zubat's pokeball as he thought about the so-called bonding thing. There was no way pokemon actually had any kind of ability to bond with people. Their subservience was breed into them from countless years of being told what to do by humans. It wasn't like showing a pokemon a false display of freedom was going to make them somehow more obedient.

Pressing the white button of the pokeball and allowing it to grow in his hand, Silvano had decided that he wanted to test the idea of bonding with a pokemon. A stream of dim of red light shot from the device as the form of his Zabut, flapping its wings to stay in the air, soon appear before him. The pokemon looked just like it always had, although admittedly, something seemed off about the steadiness of the beat of its wings. Soon, the issue became more obvious when the pokemon began to fall from the air, landing with a dull thud against the tiled pathway in front of the bench. Silvano's eyes widened incredulously as he just stared at his pokemon as it laid against the ground giving shallow breaths. 'What's... what's wrong with it?' Silvano thought somewhat urgently to himself. Getting up off the bench, Silvano crouched down beside the small pokemon and brought his finger up to the frail creature, to determine if it still had a heart beat. It did, which was somewhat of a surprising relief to him. "C'mon... get up." He urged the bat pokemon, picking up one of its wings between his fingers, only to let it limply drop back down to the ground. It was as if the pokemon had lost all strength. "What's wrong with you?" His voice sounded a little more stern as he prodded at the pokemon slightly. It didn't really occur to him that he barely fed the thing, let alone give it water since he had come to the school. He had been way too embarrassed to let anyone see the weak pokemon he had.

User Image

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Slightly worried
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : 'What's wrong with my Zubat?'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : Some fluff I guess...

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        User ImageFriendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:23 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano
                                          Status : Oh my god... Silvano how could you!? Worried for Zubat.
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

Maria had raced out of Gym class in attempts to catch up to Silvano. Luckily Lillipup knew what or rather who she was looking for because her nose knows. “Pup pup!” (This way…) The small pup pokemon barked as she ran along the pathways towards the courtyard. “I’m glad you know where you’re going.” She commented as she followed after her canine companion. Maria was worried about him. Probably because she hadn’t talked much to him since they got here. Usually he was always bothering her. Now it seemed he was although granted they’d only been her for a few days.

Getting to the courtyard however, Maria was more concerned about the Zubat companion of Silvano’s and not so much him. “Zubat!” She cried out as Lillipup beat her to the small bat creature. Lillipup gently nudged her friend with concern for it. What was wrong with her buddy? “Lil…” (Zubat…) She whined questioning his condition. Maria skidded to the Pokémon’s side and immediately scooped him into her arms. Looking over the Zubat that was limp in her arms she began to theorize what was wrong. “When’s the last time you fed him?” Maria questioned Silvano before rustling through her bag. Pulling out Pokémon food for Zubat she opened it and took a small piece out. Lillipup just stood there watching Zubat with a look of concern before looking between him and Maria. She really hoped Maria could help him… Zubat was her friend. “Zubat… I know you’re really weak right now but you have to try and eat this.” She told the small Pokémon gently. Holding the piece up to his mouth she hoped he would if not she’d have to go for feeding option two.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 287
                                          OOC : I couldn't resist smile

Hitsukei

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Courtyard, beside a bench off to the side XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria

It seemed that no matter how much Silvano attempted to prod his Zubat into getting up off the ground, the pokemon didn't want to move. It was almost as if Zubat had lost all energy and will to do anything but just rest. But Silvano couldn't understand why? Wasn't the interior of a pokeball designed to give Zubat all the necessities and comfort it needed? Maybe this was just his pokemon's way of acting out. If that was the case, Silvano was beginning to quickly lose his patience. In his mind, Zubat had to be doing this on purpose.

Narrowing his eyes at his pokemon, he silently contemplated the thought of harming his exhausted pokemon, however, he just as soon decided against the action when he heard Maria's voice call out to his Zubat. Silvano frowned a little as he turned to look towards his friend's direction. It disappointed him that she was more concerned about his pokemon than greeting him properly, though he suppose Maria was always this way; caring more about his pokemon than their friendship. "Maria... what are you doing here?" Silvano asked incredulously, raising to his feet when he spotted Maria's Lilipup approach his Zubat's side, with a look of concern. Silvano highly doubted Lilipup -- or any pokemon for that matter -- was actually capable of feeling empathy, despite the attention Maria's pokemon was now giving his pokemon.

When the puppy pokemon had come up to the Zubat, the pokemon proceeded to lay almost motionless upon the ground, save for its shallow breathing. "Zhhhu.." (Uggh) The pokemon quietly gasped, showing more animation upon Lilpups sensed arrival. Though, the bat pokemon didn't have long to register Lilipup's concern as he was soon scooped up into Maria's familiar caring arms. Almost immediately, the bat pokemon began to feel a sense of fondness and warmth he had always associated with her.

Silvano watched silence as Maria picked up his pokemon, just as he had remembered her doing in the past whenever Zubat was hurt or pushed too far. He hardly expected the question she had abruptly threw his way, and had instead returned a confused stare, but then suddenly it made sense. He hadn't actually considered whether the Zubat needed to eat or drink or not. What kid his age was good at keeping up with that sort of thing anyway? Still somewhat dumbfounded, Silvano shook his head hesitantly before answering. "I... I don't remember..." He spoke up ruefully, feeling somewhat ashamed of himself. "I thought it'd be okay... you know, while it's... umm... tucked away in its pokeball." He haphazardly answered. Maybe it was wrong of him to assume the pokemon would be alright while neglected. Then again, this was the longest time he had so far kept the pokemon cooped up in its pokeball. Also, the pokemon was normally good about feeding itself by flying off temporarily to find whatever it did to eat... or letting Maria bring it something. Silvano slowly looked downcast as Maria's attention retruned to Zubat. Though, he watched silently out the corner of his eye as Maria dug through her bag to give the poor creature something to eat -- whatever it was.

Meanwhile, the Zubat began to show more signs of life while in Maria's arms, simply having her around was a sense of motivation to find its strength. As it sensed a piece of something edible being held up to its face, Zubat allowed Maria to help the generous bit of nourishment into his mouth before proceeding to shallow it whole. A sense of utmost delight soon followed and Zubat once again took note of Maria's generosity and kindness. Despite not being able to see the human that had been so kind to it, Zubat would never forget Maria's scent.

Silvano sheepishly turned to look back at Maria, as he observed his Zubat showing signs of recovery. It was almost remarkable that Maria always seemed to know just what to do in every situation that regarded his problems with pokemon. Maybe Maria really did know what she was doing. "I'm sorry for letting Zubat get like this..." Silvano quietly spoke up, his sullen expression now showing signs of regret. "I probably should have brought my pokemon to you to begin with.... You always seem to know what to do." He admitted before looking down at his watch. Inwardly he realized that the two of them needed to get going. "Maria... Thanks for helping Zubat. Though, we should probably get going to the Auditorium." He sighed, before picking up his school bag and throwing it over his shoulder. "Let's get going." He then added before starting off towards the campus pathways. "For now... I think it might be best if I let Zubat stick with you. At least... until I know its better."

Silvano figured he'd let Maria carry Zubat, as she seemed like the best thing for the frail pokemon right now. Also, there was probably a chance that Zubat was enjoying her company, and if that were the case, he figured the pokemon would appreciate it, and maybe even Maria and Lilipup as well.

[Exit whenever Maria is ready]

User Image

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ THOUGHTS : 'Thank you... Maria.'

✗ OOC : Some fluff I guess...

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:18 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano
                                          Status : Zubat's going to be okay... Relieved!
                                          Wearing : Uniform with hair in ponytail

Maria looked up at Silvano for a moment when he asked her what she was doing. Rolling her eyes she was just glad she showed up. “I was coming to find you. Not that, that matters at the moment.” She stated not even realizing she’d just admitted that she was there for him originally. Seeing Zubat however Maria’s mind went to the Pokémon rather than its trainer. Lillipup however hadn’t been concerned in the slightest until she saw Zubat there on the ground lifeless. Hearing her friend’s quiet gasp made her look up at her own trainer with a cry for help. Of course she knew that Maria would do everything she could for him. She cared too.

The answer Silvano gave to her question didn’t help her temper any. Despite never showing it Maria did have one. “You don’t remember. Silvano, he’s a living creature you can’t keep him cooped in a ball and expect him to be okay.” She chastised before turning her attention back to the Zubat in her arms. Watching as the bat Pokémon took the food from her she smiled, grateful that he had. “Don’t worry Zubat you’re going to be okay.” She told him before looking down at her concerned Lillipup. “You don’t need to worry either, he’ll be fine.” Maria assured the tiny pup. At her trainer’s words it was almost like Lillipup sighed in relief before wagging her tail in delight.

Giving Zubat a few more taste pieces before giving the bat Pokémon some water, Maria just knew he’d be okay. It wasn’t until Silvano spoke up apologizing that she turned her attention back to him. “I appreciate you’re sorry but you should really be apologizing to Zubat not me.” She explained before pretty much agreeing with his next set of words. When Silvano went on to thank her Maria shook her head. “No need to thank me.” She told him before realizing they did have somewhere to be. “I’ll gladly look after Zubat for you.” Maria said with a smile before grabbing her things. “Let’s go Lillipup.” She said with a smile. “Pup.” (Okay.) The pup replied as she looked up to Zubat in Maria’s arms. “You just rest okay Zubat. I’ll have you right as rain in no time.” She told him before following after Silvano.

(Exit to Auditorium)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 386
                                          OOC : Just fixing errors sorry sweatdrop

Hitsukei

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Courtyard -> Auditorium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria

After asking why Maria ended up in the same location as him, Silvano couldn't help but return a slightly confused stare when she had answered him. Did he really just hear what he thought he heard from her; that she was looking for him. But why? Usually she did her best to avoid him, so why was she searching for him now? Was it because he left Gym class without waiting for anyone? Was she worried about him for once? Silvano felt like inquiring more about why Maria had decided to look for him, but then hesitated and ultimately decided against asking when his friend's attention had returned to Zubat. Though despite this, the questioned still gnawed on his mind, and for the better part, it at least made him feel a little more hopeful about their friendship.

When Maria had rebuked him for keeping Zubat cooped up in its ball, Silvano couldn't help but grimace slightly and lower his head out of remorse. He didn't mean to let Zubat get like this -- at least not on purpose. Inwardly, he felt almost as though he should have known better. "I... I get it. Zubat is a living creature..." He ruefully replied. "I just... didn't think things out fully." He attempted to explain, feeling even more guilty. Truthfully, he mostly felt bad that Maria was upset, and not so much Zubat's condition. That was the reason he was more of apologizing to her instead of the pokemon. Interestingly enough, Maria seemed content that Zubat was temporarily in her care and was confident enough to reassure the bat pokemon that it was going to be alright. Even Lillipup seemed pleased at her reassurance.

Zubat continued to show more improvement as Maria gave it some more blocks of pokemon food, quickly swallowing up whatever she had offered. He was even delighted by the water she had given it from a plastic bottle, lapping it up as best its mouth could allow it to. Soon after, the bat pokemon then made itself comfortable in her arms and began to drift asleep as its nocturnal instincts began to kick in. It's tiny body also needed a good rest.

Grudgingly, Silvano shook his head when Maria told him that she appreciated his apology but then said that it should have been directed towards his pokemon instead. Hearing this made Silvano's stomach turn. In his mind, Zubat was just a subservient creature that wasn't capable of registering something as sophisticated as 'feelings'. "Pfftt... I'm sure Zubat wouldn't care about an apology." He muttered under his breath at Maria's words. "It's just a pokemon after all." He then continued before noting Maria's humbled set of words. He was still absolutely thankful Maria had showed up. If she hadn't... there might have been a chance that he wouldn't have a pokemon with him for his next class, or at least, that's what his eleven-year-old mind thought. "I promise to keep a better eye on Zubat from now on." He then admitted slowly, deciding that he would let Zubat out more often in order to make sure the thing was kept fed and Hydrated at the very least. Still, he didn't like the idea of being seen with the Zubat.

When Maria agreed to look after Zubat for a little bit, Silvano felt both relieved and thankful. "Thanks Maria." He smiled with more enthusiasm as she stood up with the tired bat pokemon in her arms. "I know I can always count on you." He then added before leading the way to the auditorium. Since hearing the announcement telling all students to go there, he figured they might be a little bit late, but at least late was better than never. Thankfully, Silvano happened to know the way to auditorium from where they were.

[Exit to Auditorium]

"私の野望...?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ THOUGHTS : 'Thank you so much, Maria.'

✗ OOC : Really glad you got Maria invoved in helping Zubat :3 You can place a Zubat gif/img in your post layout if you like. I figure Maria can carry him around for a bit, bond with the pokemon a little :3

► P A R T Y
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:17 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris panted as she made it to the courtyard. At least here, the pokemon didn't attack people at all. At least she hoped not. Iris also leaned forward but stopped herself to instead stretch out so she didn't cramp up during classes.

Speaking of class, Iris looked at time on her dex. She did love the new features on the device. "Oh dear." she said as she looked at the time. She did not have enough time to get to her dorm and still be on time for class. Without even giving it a thought, she made her way to class instead of fixing up her appearance. Dirt and mud around skirt and shoes. Leaves and twigs in her hair and a smile on her face.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Quote:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:46 pm
User Image
SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

This Campus was sure big. It was a good thing that Bastian had a good memory for remembering landmarks and a fine sense of direction, otherwise he would have been totally turned around. But he managed to find the main Courtyard to the Academy. Looking around, he could see several other Pokémon and their Trainers either resting on park benches, chatting with each other or moving on to other locations. Nissa's wide, speared tail waved in the air happily. Sebastian chuckled to himself and patted the excited Leafeon on the head, "Settle down Nissa, you'll have plenty of time to meet the other Pokémon here. But for now, lets let out the rest of the team." Inflating the Pokeballs once held at his waist, Bastian opened each of the holding devices and let out his other two partners.

The massively, muscled blue and red Water Type stood up tall, the top of his head towering over Sebastian. Easily standing almost 8 feet tall when fully straightened, the Feraligatr was a sight that made many of the surrounding people pause and stare. Which Jace paid no mind too, instead he began his customary jive. The Feraligatr was a laid back Pokémon, but had an inner jukebox that constantly seemed to be playing. Jace bobbed his head, snapped his claws and tapped his feet to a beat only he could hear as he looked around the Courtyard at the new surroundings.

Contrary to the huge two legged alligator, the fierce, serious looking Houndoom stood at full attention and eyed the public area with suspicion. Tibalt always seemed to be ready to spring into action, never quite relaxing, even when at rest. Puffing out a small cloud of smoke from his nostrils, Tibalt scented the air for any trouble and unsurprisingly...found absolutely none. With gleaming horns sweeping back and a twitching tail ending it a devil's triangle, the intimidating Fire Type stayed at Bastian's side, almost daring anyone to approach so he could bite their hands.

Nissa chipped happily to see her two friends and raced around the them in excitement. Jace started to side shuffle and dance in a little wiggle, greeting Nissa with a deep baritone rumble, "Gatr-gat-gat..." Tibalt, on the other hand, turn his snout up and gruffed in response, not caring for the Leafeon's open affection, "Arrff-rrrfff." Sebastian had to shake his head at his team's antic. Though each member of his team was opposite to at least one, they all got along well and he rarely had any fight between them. They were all his best friends and he was glad he'd selected them to be part of his teaching class here at the Academy. Rubbing his hands together, Bastian patted each member of his party, "Well gang...looks like we made it. What say we find our way to the chow hall and get some grub." His Pokémon supported that statement with a round of cheerful cries and Sebastian looked around to try and figure out where to go from the Courtyard.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:22 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Instead of changing out of her gym clothes, Iris scurried away to the cafeteria. Once she has stopped feeling bad and upset with having a teacher scold and give her a warning as well as find out she could had potential physically hit her friends with dodgeballs, the anger had started to set in. As she waited in line to grabbed her food, she found herself unable to have the desire to sit down in the area and eat her food. All of her anger started to pool into her mind as she clenched her tray,. Iris decided to take her leave once she had her food in hand. A sandwich wrapped and some snacks for herself and her pokemon

As Iris sat down, the pooling of her anger started to fill back up in her mind. At this point, it finally circled on one student...The one behind this whole mess...

Marco.

Iris grumbled as she ate her sandwich. Was his goal to make her look bad in front of teacher so that he could look in comparison. Iris teared into the sandwich extra hard as the more she continue to think about the class and then the class from yesterday.... the more angry she would get. It started to show on her face she grumbled to herself as the poor sandwich started to get shorter and shorter.

"Who does he think he is...." Iris to the wind as she sipped her bottled drink. "Then Ms. Annesse just ate it right up.... Oh yesterday... Today I was going to apologize for that. Fat chance now."

Iris stood up as she continued on her sandwich. "He tries that again and I'll... I'll.. boop him on the nose... that's what I'll do..." Her face was slightly pink as she polished off the sandwich. The poor thing even had a chance. "I think the battle is going to start soon...Maybe one of them will come to their senses and not do it at all.."

Team:
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

[quote="Xiatian Li"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:37 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
❤Location:Courtyard ✖Attire: Casual ➸Friends or Foes:A girl? ♂Word Count:371
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:_____

[[Enter from Campus Station]]
No, no. This wasn’t looking good. Not at all. In fact, Hayato wasn’t a sportsperson, unlike his only female friend who could run for many hours to come and probably won’t feel the gradually strong burning sensation in the legs like he was having one now. Seriously! A fleeting thought crossed his mind that it was naïve of him to think that he would have any chances in any athletically-related activity. Not like he joined this childish race out of his own willingness. Still he had only himself to blame for the soreness all over his body because he’d made a choice to run after her. And now that he went past the school gate, he was quickly making his way to the courtyard where he was certain that the Chinese girl would’ve to past through first in order to reach her destination. As many residents of the school knows, the path diverged into several more paths in courtyard to provide an access to several different locations both inside and outside the campus.

A little more, he told himself. He could see the scenery started to change and the entrance to the wide open area of courtyard coming into view. Briefly he caught a sight of familiar pair of golden-brown pigtails at the entrance but then it disappeared to the right where trees and bushes concealed her. Faster, faster! She was going to enter one of the paths soon and he would have to be there in time to see which one, or else the chase will end there. And don’t even think of phoning-her-later option! He doubted she had remembered charging her pokegear last night….

Upon entering the area, he made a sharp turn to the right. And that was his greatest mistake as he didn’t slow down and expect for any obstacles in the way, so he crashed--literally--hard into someone, falling backward onto the ground as he exclaimed aloud, "ACK!!!" Ouch! That looks painful...

"Dammit..." They navy-haired boy groaned while rolling to one side as he tried to stand up but couldn't get his legs to work again since they were worn out from all the running he just did up to now.

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:20 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris put her hands in her pockets as she started in the direction of the track and field...field. She was sure students were already there or elsewhere. So it was rather a surprise for her when she interacted with someone and interacted with them hard. Collided... She collided with someone as she walked slowly. The person fell to the ground but Iris was save from the impact aftermatch by the graces that were Bebe holding up her with her vines and Ling pushing her up to remain off the ground. When Iris could stand on her own, she stroke the heads of her pokemon affectionately. Once that tender moment was over, Iris turned to the culprit with her arms folded.

The anger that was on her face diminished quite quickly as the blue haired boy looked like he couldn't get up as he groaned. Had she injured someone again?! "Oh my!" Iris said as she got closer to the boy as he tried to stand. "Are you okay?!" Her voice was frantic in her undertone

Iris stuck out her hand and reached out to him. "Can you stand? Do you need help...Umm I can have my Flabebe help you up to stand. Can you hear me?"

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xiatian Li

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:40 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
❤Location:Courtyard ✖Attire: Casual ➸Friends or Foes:A girl? ♂Word Count:371
Pokemon:
Honedge♂ Lvl: 5 Nature: Impish Ability: No Guard Move: Sword Dance, Tackle, Fury Cutter
OOC:_____

“Oh my! Are you okay?!” A voice managed to reach into one ear but went out to the other as his mind at the moment was stuck in the storm of dizziness. The world was spinning and several stars appeared over his head to go around in circle. Atleast that’s what would happen if the world he lived was an anime. Clutching his head, Hayato managed to atleast get into sitting position on the ground. It wouldn’t be wise to push himself further by attempting to stand up because he might just fall back down again. So this was what’s it like when people said, “my legs feel like jelly.’ Hell, the comparison was weak. An understatement. Whoever created it must have not been in situation like he was in now.

Blinking his eyes a couple of times, Hayato shook his head gently, trying to get the world to stop spinning so he could go back to do what he had been doing before. His mind seemed to get clearer from the action, seeing it began to register more of the surrounding and, thanks to that, he finally heard the voice. Not completely, but enough to know that it was lending him a hand. Well good timing.

“Yes…yes.” His voice came out weak at first but the second time was much better. He held his hand out and clumsily searched for her hand to grab so she could pull him up. “Walk me to a bench please. I need to take a seat…my legs are killing me.”

ησвσ∂у кησωѕ ωнσ ι яєαℓℓу αм
мαувє тнєу נυѕт ∂ση'т gινє α ∂αмη
вυт ιƒ ι єνєя ηєє∂ ѕσмєσηє тσ ¢σмє αℓσηg
ι кησω уσυ ωσυℓ∂ ƒσℓℓσω мє, αη∂ кєєρ мє ѕтяσηg

User Image

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris waited for the response from the blue haired boy. Or a lack of a response so that she could get medical attention for them. However that former concern was diminished when he took her hand. She gave a sigh of relief when he said that he was okay. Granted the voice was pretty weak sounded. Like he was tired. Maybe it was from him running here. Where did he run from... Who was he running from. But it was more likely where or who he was running to.

Iris started to pull the boy to his feet but it was taking some time and extra effort. Maybe it was because her arms were tired from the gym class. Seeing that she needed help, Bebe made use of her vines to assist Iris and the boy as he said that he wanted to be walked to a bench to rest his legs. 'Coming up..." Iris said as she strained. The pokemon and girl were working together to get the boy on the bench. Once they had succeeded, the three of them sat down as well as and panted. "I take it... you don't run often do ya...."

Iris relaxed and looked at the boy. "I'm Iris... Are you a new student here?" she asked the boy. "We've been so many of them recently... I'm guessing this is your first time here?" Iris looked down at her pokemon as the panted as well. "Oh yea... This is Bebe the Flabebe and Ling the Ducklett. I helped me get you to this chair so you can rest."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
OOC:

Ʌ