Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Kingdra Room 210 [Ramona Floros] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Horrible Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Room OOC:bum bum BUM
Inventory

”Yes…no I understand under these circumstances…yes I’ve already sent them in- oh you don’t want to…I see…N-no I-I’m just fine goodbye Cobe-” Ramona hung up the phone with her editor, muffling her whimpered voice with her hand over her mouth. Things were turning upside down. She thought things were going so well here- then not only does she get taken in by the cops for suspicion of being involved in robberies but it broadcasted on the news! Even worse she’s been suspended from teaching and now a call to her editor’s office revealed that they’re going to put all of her projects and assignments on hold til the matter is resolved. She didn’t even get arrested but she feels like a criminal. All the fancy words they say means only one thing to her- she’s screwed.

She didn’t even want to touch her camera, despite how unnatural it felt not going out and taking pictures, but what was the point? Both jobs she had worked so hard at just dumped her in a time out bin. She hadn’t talked to anyone since then really, not Lilith, not Reyes, not even Harvey or Takahiro. What they must think of all this right now. She wiped her hand over her face and grunted, tossing the phone to the bed, “Hell this is awful! Why would they suspect me anyway!?! Just ‘cause I have pink hair-” Xatu appeared at her side, releasing itself from its pokeball. She and Xatu shared a stare for a moment. Xatu’s expression was always so stagnant, never shifting, but it was the eyes that revealed all of its emotion. The longer Ramona stared into these eyes the more she wanted to break down and cry. She wrapped herself around Xatu and burst into tears.

Xatu flapped his wings patting Ramona on the back as she let it all out. Last time Xatu saw her this upset was when it was still a Natu and they had gotten lost in a cave. Ramona was so scared she burst into tears. To think he would see his trainer in a state like that once again...

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:30 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The walk from her own room to the Kingdra dorms made Lillith realize how lucky she was that she was wearing boots for the walk. That and she was glad that she decided on the blonde hair wig after all. Apparently blonde was something she didn't do often. Looking at herself, hoping that her outfit wasn't too offputting for Ramona. Sure she had eyes on her but that wasn't what she needed at the moment.

After getting some directions, Lillith made her way to Ramona's room. She could feel the sad music and flicks aura oozing as she got closer to the room. Lillith said as she readjusted the bag amd fixed her clothes and hair. Lillith got to the door and knocked on it.

"Ramona dear..." Lillith said with a calm sweet voice that matched her painted lips. "Come open the door."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire: Pretty in Fall
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:04 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: TT^TT Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Her room OOC:Lilith should totally give this woman a makeover XD
Inventory

The hug Xatu gave has comforted the woman more than once, but right now she just wasn’t sure. Like she confirmed moments ago her career is basically screwed with only a sliver of a possible miracle to turn it around. She let go of the bird pokemon and sat at her window. She caught sight of a few students running. She hadn’t kept of the time in days but from the looks of it, “Must be gym…”

She didn’t know the gym instructor all too well but back when she was optimistic she had wanted to talk to her and possibly become friends- down the drain now…She leaned herself against the window and just continued her blank stare into the outside. At this time she wished she had someone to console alongside, not a pokemon. As if on cue she heard a knock on her door, but the sudden noise made her fall from the window sill. She hit the floor but quickly stood and rolled on the bed to get to the other side of the room. Who would be here? Was it the cops? Someone else coming to tell her she was fired? She rested against the door and froze- it was Lilith’s serene voice. She was asking her to open the door. Her hands shook against the door as she stared at the doorknob. She bit her lip and uttered,
“Why s-should I,” she turned and leaned her back against the door now, “I’m a pathetic washout…wouldn’t be good for you to be seen with me…” Herself say those words made her sick to her stomach. Her lip quivered and she sniffed trying to hold back crying. She looked at the window where Xatu silently stood, watching her. She did the same but like she has always known- Xatu speaks with his eyes. She swung around and opened the door to Lilith, revealing her disheveled appearance, “Lilith…” without really thinking she leapt at the woman and wrapped her in a hug and began to sob in her chest. It was really good to see her despite all the crap happening…

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:03 am

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith heard rustling around that told her that Ramona heard her. Lillith stood back when the steps out closer and stopped at the door. Instead of the door opening, she heard pressure against it before Ramona asked her why should she. Lillith placed her hand on the door as she heard the woman berate herself, calling herself a washout who Lillith should be seen in public with. Something made Lillith tinge before she sighed. "And since I have cared about what other people think? And you're not pathetic washout..."

Lillith moved her hand when the door opened up to reveal the disheveled looking Ramona. All she said was her name before Lillith was moving her legs to support the both of them as Ramona leapt onto her. Her arms wrapped around Ramona as the woman cried on her chest.

"There there."
Lillith said as rubbed Ramona's head affectionately. "Let it all out." So her boobs were going to be damp... she's dealt with worse in terms of clothes. "Let's go inside so we can talk."

Lillith walked the two of them into the room. While Ramona was sat onto the bed, Lillith opened a window a little to get some fresh air before she sat beside the other holding out her bag to Ramona. Inside was tissue box, some snacks and something to drink. The essential bugout bag of a female friend in crisis. "Let it out Ramona." Lillith said putting an arm around the other. "Talk to me"

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC:

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: TT^TT Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Her room OOC:Lilith should totally give this woman a makeover XD
Inventory

Like a child seeking comfort in their mother's embrace Ramona was finding hers in Lilith's. Not only was she elegant and overall gorgeous she was caring and sensitive to others. Denying Ramona's claims about herself lightened her spirit a little, no hatred in the woman's voice only concern. Once she had sobbed all she could she lifted herself away from Lilith's chest and wiped her eyes, luckily she wasn't wearing any makeup so there wouldn't be any smearing. She suggested they go inside to talk and Ramona only nodded and let the woman into the room. She hadn't prepared for guests it was a little embarrassing the way it was.

Papers overflowing on the desk, a corner of her room dedicated to her camera equipment, now building up dust since she's lost all inspiration, and the cluttered mess of her bed it looked like it wasn't made up in days. She blushed in this embarrassment and lowered her head sitting down on the bed,
"I'm sorry about that...and the mess," she wiped her face with her poncho and looked at Lilith with a disheveled look, "What do you want to talk about?" adding a little humor despite her immunity to such a thing right now she rested her chin on both her hands, "There's a lot of topics to choose from at the moment..." Her snarky comment hit her in the stomach,'Ugh I sound like a b***h...' She shut her eyes and look a breath, "I'm sorry that was stupid. How is everyone doing? Are the students doing well?" Not expecting to get arrested she had no lessons planned for whomever was subbing for her class now. She only hoped the students were behaving alright.

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:26 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith looked at Ramona as the woman apologized for the state of her room. Honestly, Lillith had done worse to her room in moment of carelessness when she was in a bad mood. It usually took a scolding from Ceres to get her to clean up the room. "Done worse." Was her short reply before Ramona snarkily mention how there was 'a lot of topics to choose from' Again, the words slid off Lillith like she had slick skin of oil. Beside Ramona already like she was scolding herself from her word especially as she immediately apologized. Lillith merely grinned as she was asked the real questions.

"Let's see..."
Lillith said as if she was pondering. "The students are doing as well as they can do. They do miss their teacher. That's for sure. Tony is Tony."

Lillith ruffled the woman's pink locks. "Don't think we're planning your retirement party anytime soon. And we can't have you wasting away in here." Lillith stood and picked up the dusty camera as she looked through the lens. "I'm about as skilled in this thing as you are in your clothes currently so speak bad on both of us." Lillith lowered the camera and smiled warmly at the woman. "You know it's a really nice outside...maybe even some good golden hours. Good for photography I heard."

Her eyes start to turn from side to side as she spoke. "Maybe we can do a photo shoot... get our hair done... get some clothes...eat... some color back into your vampiress skin." The coy grin never left her face as she looked at the woman, waiting and watching for the hints to click.

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC: sweetheart you're reading my mind >w>

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: TT^TT Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Her room OOC:If you could move us out of the room next post to meet the dudes we can get this underway XD
Inventory

She really couldn't tell if Lilith was joking when she said she had done worse to a room. At the moment she really didn't want to imagine what things could be done. She wasn't in the mood to think about such things, her life was in the drain right now she wasn't in the mood to have girl time with Lilith, but at the same time it was wonderful to see her. The current blonde went on to confess that the students missed her and were doing as well as they could be- if it wasn't for all the crying she had just finished with she'd ball right then and there. She bowed her head down and tried letting a smile creep across her sullen expression,"Ah...that's nice to hear I suppose...!" She was taken by surprise when Lilith ruffled her hair like a child's. She was a grown woman yet she felt so flustered, "Are you sure about that?" Lilith was clearly trying to convey that the school wouldn't be getting rid of her, but Ramona was seeing so much differently than Lilith. She didn't have to sit with the police. She didn't have to sit with the board of school supervisors, wadding up and crumbling her short teaching career in their hands.

She gave Lilith a glint of a once fierce look then turned away, back into her sunken frown,
"It sure feels like it! I got a call from my editor and they've put ALL of my projects on hold until this is cleared up! So not only can I not teach I can't even take my photographs! Everything's gone to s**t!" She had finally stood and her arms had expanded outward, her expression finally showing something other than sadness- she was ticked off. Of course Lilith was already into her camera equipment while she was over at her bed griping to the air. Ramona lowered her arms and got closer to the woman, watching her handle her precious camera. Lilith joked once again and Ramona let a smirk escape before frowning again, just a small one to show acknowledgment. She could tell that while Lilith's touch was gentle and refined she had never held and pointed a camera properly before. She looked out the window as she began to brag about "golden hours". Those were the times she would be hiding in trees taking pictures of the pokemon roosting or the kids playing after classes- thinking about it now she may have been seen as a creep... She touched the tips of her fingers to her lips and chin as she thought on it. Before all this she was living careless and fun, enjoying her time with what she loved, "...Lilith, I...I feel like a part of myself is gone. That passion that fire just extinguished by this suspicion. I'm not sure how to feel it again...I'm afraid to even click the shutter..." Her gaze travelled back from the window and camera to Lilith's actual face, one that had held the same grin since the beginning. She was talking about getting her hair done and some new clothes, it sounded like she wanted to make her over. Ramona held her chin and sighed almost like a laugh, "Now Lilith you aren't wanting to take me out on a date now are you?"

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:46 pm

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith looked at Ramona as she spoke, gauging the reactions from the woman. As much as she wanted Ramona to feel better, she wasn't exactly a guidance counselor here and aside from she could personally connect to, she was really just faking it til she makes it. Not jumping when Ramona finally expressed how she was feeling some anger instead of sadness. It was the most she could do at this time....

Lillith looked at Ramona as the woman expressed how she feel like a part of her was gone...afraid to even click the shutter. That was deep considered that everything she say Ramona outside of classes, she had the camera in hand. She wanted to see that woman again. Lillith grinned when Ramona finally caught onto what she. To which Lillith replied with a grin as she pushed the shutter. "I need the before pick for our 'date'. I'll take an after photo when you get dressed."

Lillith winked as she pushed the woman into the bathroom to take a shower before she got dressed.

Once Lillith got Ramona looking she wasn't held up in her room like a hermit for a month, she was pushing the woman out of the room with the camera around her neck.

"To adventure and adult stuff that isn't naughty... Onward!"
Lillith pumped her fist into the air.

((Exit))

Team:
User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
OOC: sweetheart you're reading my mind >w>

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: TT^TT Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Her room OOC:Surprise us Lilith!
Inventory

The camera must've caught her dumbfounded expression in the moment Lilith hit the shutter- what did she just say? Ramona blinked a few times and questioned the woman,"Wait what I was just kidding- HEY!" Suddenly Lilith was around her and pushed her towards the bathroom. For someone she thought so elegant she sure was being rough. She shoved Ramona into the bathroom and closed the door. At first thought she planned to scream at the woman that she didn't want to be pushed around in her own room, but then she decided a shower would be pretty great right now...

She walked out a while later she enjoyed the water so much she felt like she could relax in there the rest of the evening. Of course Lilith wouldn't have that as the blonde then went to her closet and helped her picked out a wardrobe for the "date",
"I don't really think it matters what I wear?" She did find it a little strange that she was searching through her clothing rather than just letting her throw something on, but a woman like Lilith probably doesn't just "throw something on".

Finally dressed Ramona adjusted her headband slightly. It was so strange wearing it she had been lazing around in her "comfy wear" for the last couple of days....she couldn't help but like how she looked. She didn't want to feel vain but seeing her like her old self made her a little whimsy. Her self-admiration was cut short as Lilith once again started to push her and slung her camera around her neck,
"Hey you don't need to keep pushing!" Lilith seemed exuberant, pumping her fist in the air, but her comment on their outing suddenly made Ramona think aloud, "Why do I feel like something is going to happen..." She locked the door to her room before Lilith continued to take her away to who knows what.

(EXIT)

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: TT^TT Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Her room OOC:WEARING THIS!
Inventory

Ramona fluffed her hair from below and wrapped her head sash around and tied it underneath. She let it flow and puffed it out again and sighed,"Okay. Okay...this looks okay right? Xatu...?" Xatu was looking out the window. He seemed to be contemplating life or something even more profound, but Ramona knew he was just looking away as not to answer her questions anymore. She sulked and ran her hands over her face. She's spent most of the past couple of hours getting ready for this little get together with her fellow teachers.

The previous nice was a bit of a blur if she was being honest with herself. After leaving with Lilith she remembers meeting with Tony and Takahiro...and there was a bar...and she couldn't remember exactly but she felt like she threw something? What she remember this morning was that she asked them all out again today, and they didn't let her forget it either.
"UGH WHY DO I HAVE ALL THIS HAIR!?" She cried out while rustling her hair. Oddly enough it floofed in the right areas unintentionally, but for the most part of her mission to get ready it's been her hair that's the problem. Lilith had already helped her pick out a outfit way before, but she felt like she wanted to do something different with her hair. She had so much now but she recalled when she used to look like a boy with a bowl cut...She had put it up, to the side, in a tail, she even tried up pigtails for the heck of it and it looked like she had pom poms on the sides of her head. She let it drape down and around her and though a little embarassed she spun on her toes. She had done that sicne she was a kid, it felt nice, and it made her feel all this worrying was ridiculous. She smiled at herself in the mirror and said to her reflection, "Okay. Be like Lilith. Be fabulous, be confident be-!"

Her pokegear began chirping on the bedside table. She froze and ran for it. She saw Lilith's message and despite the womans warning she moped. Of course she was running late. She sent a quick reply, "NOT MOPING! ON MY WAY!" She rushed around her room getting everything, including Xatu into his pokeball, and running out of the room...
She ran back in realizing she forgot her heels,
"BAH!"

(EXIT)

User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points