Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Questionnaire Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:21 pm
Question... if you take the train to the school campus where does it drop you off?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:45 pm
murruelecreuset
Question... if you take the train to the school campus where does it drop you off?

That's a good question =w=;;

Unfortunately the topic has not been created yet, but me and my crew will work it out and I'll give you a better answer once its been made 3nodding

EDIT

Okay! My awesome crew has created the appropriate topics ^^ and they are as followed:

- When going to the academy from the Lamia district (and all future districts), you will always have to ride a train. The train will leave you in the "Off-Campus" forum, more especifically in the Campus Station topic.
- From the Campus Station, students will go through the Campus Pathway to reach the School Gates which will lead to the House forums as well as the On-Campus forum topics.

I hope that answers everything now ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:54 am
Lets say a battle does go down soon. How do we put the 10 sided down action down? is there bbc that rolls for you? I am just confused on the app, not the concept and understanding of it  
X Kaos X rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:59 am
PkMnTrainerDale
Lets say a battle does go down soon. How do we put the 10 sided down action down? is there bbc that rolls for you? I am just confused on the app, not the concept and understanding of it

Click on the Post Action tab near the preview button on the bottom right of the text box and select 'Roll Dice'. Select the number type of dice on the left box and the number of dice on the right and then press submit.  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PkMnTrainerDale rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)

PkMnTrainerDale

Quick Wolf

3,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:04 am
I did it!! That is dope!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 am
Question: Where can I check the capacity of a class and which classes are still available?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:15 am
Hope the kind
Question: Where can I check the capacity of a class and which classes are still available?

I apologize ^^; we -the crew- keep records of the capacity of classes in our crew forum and we usually let the members know whether that class they sign up for is available or not while reviewing their profile.

The current capacity for each class is 8 and here is the amount:

Morning Classes
Battle Class - 8/8 (full)
Coordinator/Performance Class - 5/8
Outdoor Class - 6/8

Afternoon Classes
Breeding Class - 7/8
History of the World & Pokemon Class - 7/8
Technology & Science Class - 4/8

I hope that this helps ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:19 am
I hesitate to ask this question, but what universe does this RP take place in?

Simply put;

"Does this roleplay take place within the canonical Pokemon universe/world, with the exception of the newly added Evren region?"

Or

"Does this roleplay take place on the same Earth that has seven continents - Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia/Oceania, Europe, North America, and South America - and is the same one that exists in real life?"

I ask this question because there seems to be some inconsistencies where not everyone is on the same page. Quite a bit of effort has been made to make sure that all roleplayers are on the same page when it comes to the story, why not the correct universe as well?  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 am
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

I apologize ^^; we -the crew- keep records of the capacity of classes in our crew forum and we usually let the members know whether that class they sign up for is available or not while reviewing their profile.

Morning Classes
Outdoor Class - 6/8

Afternoon Classes
Breeding Class - 7/8

I'm not sure how I can place a reservation for Coordinator/Performance Class and Breeding Class but when I can I shall!
Also, my profile is ready for inspection ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:41 am
Hope the kind
Shadow of Miracles
Hope the kind

Morning Classes
Outdoor Class - 6/8

Afternoon Classes
Breeding Class - 7/8

I'm not sure how I can place a reservation for Coordinator/Performance Class and Breeding Class but when I can I shall!
Also, my profile is ready for inspection ^^

In your profile you go ahead and choose two of these classes. One for morning and one for afternoon.
When accepted you will be filling a spot in that class.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:48 am
Hitsukei

It's more like a combination of the real world and the pokemon world.

Actually, in the anime/movies and games there are many real world references made. Also some pokedex entries mention real life animals which would further suggest that our world is somehow involved in pokemon world.

But with all that I am not thinking too much when this RP takes place except that it is an alternate pokemon world that mixes with the real world.

Here are my ideas so far about the world:
- real world places exist (cities/countries/continents) and they exist alongside the pokemon regions. I guess the planet is big enough for all these places.
- do not dwell on the location of these places (we won't) because this story will only focus on the Evren region.
- animals do exist, but most of them have died or are kept in preservations. However, animals that are used for food (such as chicken, cow, fish, etc.) are still very much around for the sake of providing food for people. This will also remove the idea that people eat pokemon.

The only "same page" we are really worried about is the case of the Missing Children and that same-page is that the case is considered solved and talking about it is kinda taboo since people want to move on from that tragedy.

I hope that answers your question 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:08 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Thank you very much for taking the time to explain the workings of this rp's universe. Your reply answers quite a bit. It also makes a lot of sense. :3

I had a feeling that the pokemon universe was combined with our own in the rp. I was just hesitant in assuming so without making sure. At first I kind of thought things worked liked the manga, Gate, where it is two separate universes that are somehow tied together by a portal. Though, one big Super-Eartth works better for the plot hole. It's probably best not to think about it, like you said.  

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 pm
Question~
So, within our profiles there is a space to put the club you are interested in joining but I haven't seen a list of clubs throughout the guild. Is there a list that I'm missing or has one not been created yet?
Also, do you create the clubs? Do we create these clubs? What sort of clubs can we make (if we can make them)? Does joining and participating in the club allow our Pokemon to gain experience points? So many questions about the club ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:14 pm
Questions about wild Pokémon :

1) If you wanted to have that you ran into a wild pokemon but didn't intend on catching it. Like you do something anger a pokemon in the bush and it attacks you before leaving the area. Do you have to roll dice see if you run into a wild pokemon and what will appear?

2) You see a pokemon on the list you're interested in. When you go to roll if you get an encounter but you don't get the pokemon your interested in do you have to catch it? Also would you then have to battle it (since they don't give you any points)?

3) And if you roll for an encounter do you only get one roll per day you're allowed to capture Pokémon? Like if you roll and see nothing then you don't get a Pokémon that day?  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:45 am
Hope the kind
Question~
So, within our profiles there is a space to put the club you are interested in joining but I haven't seen a list of clubs throughout the guild. Is there a list that I'm missing or has one not been created yet?
Also, do you create the clubs? Do we create these clubs? What sort of clubs can we make (if we can make them)? Does joining and participating in the club allow our Pokemon to gain experience points? So many questions about the club ^^

I like that enthusiasm so thank you for asking these questions 3nodding at the moment I cannot fully answer all of them as it will give some spoilers for future things.

Things like clubs and specifics about how to make one and such will be introduced later in the RP, but one of the biggest things I wanted this guild to have was lots of clubs.

My idea is that if someone is interested in a subject like battling then they will create a battle club where people can join. The clubs will be something that the students decide to create on their own, however there will be a process that you must go through if you want your club to be created.

Like I said, a more in-depth guide will be created for clubs further down the line of this RP. So to not spoil anything all I can say is to be patient until we post the guide ^^ thank you  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff