Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1] Pokemon Battle Tutorial Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:59 pm
☠ღ Ѧmelia ღ ☠
ɩ wanna be bad
ɣou make bad look so good

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Victory was close at hand and Amelia and her Hydreigon could feel it. Royal's Dragon Rush struck Albert's Noivern hard, so much so that the bat pokemon crashed into the stadium ground, creating a cloud of dust. With his sight shrouded in dirty smoke, the woman's dragon awaited the retaliation that was to come. And boy was it a retaliation. The Noivern took to the skies once again to unleash a plethora of orange light orbs that would shower down upon the unprepared dragon. Contact was inevitable; the six winged Pokemon did all that he could to avoid the harmful sphere projectiles, only to get struck by a few. As much of a struggle it was, he managed to still be in the air as the orbs that missed him struck the ground with a loud bang. The stadium's floor was peppered with craters. Draco meteor did quite a number on Royal, but it was obvious that it took quite a bit of energy for the already visibly wounded Noivern to do, making it a somewhat close match. Both dragon Pokemon were reaching the end of their ropes. Now was the time to end it. "Royal! Finish him with Dragon Breath!" Hydreigon charged at Noivern one final time to blast his opponent with a transparent beam.

And with that last move, the battle was over. The announcer checked the stage to call the winner.
"And it's over! Noivern is unable to battle! Hydreigon is the winner!" With the victor decided, the long haired returned Royal to his Pokeball to give him a well deserved rest. She then faced the man to give him a few parting words. "Perhaps you could provide me with more of challenge next time." She said with a hint of haughtiness in her tone while flipping her hair over her shoulder before exiting the stadium.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((I received permission to end it however I liked, so be sure to contact the member(s) you're battling on the details of the battle's end you all agree upon after the crew has given their verdict.))

Pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Royal
Level: 64 => 56
Ability: Levivate
Item Life Orb
Status Aliment:
Attack(s):
Dragon Rush
Dragon Breath
Crunch
Hyper Voice

ɩ
m about to break the rules
ɩwanna be bad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:41 pm
There you have it! I hope that everyone understood the rules and enjoyed this demonstration. Please consider this tutorial when having your own battles. If there are still some things that confuse anybody then please fill free to post your questions here. I hope you guys will like this battle system as it is a growing system so your feedback will be greatly appreciated as well. Enjoy your battles!

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash