Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ ╰☆╮ ☽ User Image ☾ ╰ ☆╮ ☼

"I was Arthur's tutor. I didn't teach him magic ..."
"I taught him ethics and morals. which is much more difficult, believe me."

hearing Ankhseram, Merlin's shadow retracted back and when he spoke it was normal and soft "i know she can't be brought back ... but i've heard of cases where resurrection through another's body causes the host soul to be destroyed ... " he said looking away depressed "i will have to speak with the guild, explain it to them ... all i ask ... is when shes reborn, please ... will you try to see if her memories will pass on as well?" he asked looking solemn "that is all i ask" he said as he looked to the mirror but then suddenly felt a jolt in his mind and saw an image of the mouth of Rumpelstiltskin as though Merlin himself were face to face with the former host of the Dark One "this Zeref is only the tip of the dark iceburg, deary" Rumpel said in his mind "shut up!" he muttered then his vision went to the top left of his face "i may not be the Dark One anymore, but i still have enough power to torment you, Sorcerer" "I SAID SILENCE YOU IMP!" he said as Rumpel just giggled "only when i become the Dark One again ... i need my power back, face it: between myself and Mab who would you perfer had the power?" he asked as Merlin just gritted his teeth "if i had my way ... the darkness would have been destroyed, but instead all i could do was trap it in a human and make the power controlled by that dagger ... and Mab is immune" he said defeated as Rumpel giggled then vanished from his vision and looked at the Death gods "even stripped of his power, Rumpelstiltskin is still powerful ... i'm sorry i hope i wasn't ... rude"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....
And in the end, my heart shattered when i saw him for the last time."

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:00 am
Lord Death

"I see, that Rumpelstiltskin is still lurking around. Anyway back to removing a Black Art, Emrys do you know where Mavis' real body is?" said Ankhseram as he stand up, then seriously ask Merlin for location of Mavis' body. Death look at Merlin skeptical, "Emrys, are you sure this is good idea? I have feared if there is a chance that Zeref's shadow lurking around to follow you two," he ask as he has a bad felling about this. He did worried about Mavis.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Darkness Black Star Tsubaki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:48 am

"glad to know i'm not the only one who thinks that" he said as he thought for a while "if thats the case then i can't risk leading you to Mavis's body even if i knew where she was ... however" he said regaining his cunning smile and looked at the mirror "it does not mean that i cannot lead you to it" he said as he had a look that felt like his mind was calculating thousands of possibilities and plans "tell me Ankhseram ... how do you feel about owls? and more importantly, is stealth or transformation one of your skills? preferably something small" he said then glanced at Death "oh and one last thing: Excaliburn, is he still in this realm?"

"But i knew he felt i was more of a father to him, and deep down i felt the same way. ....

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:50 pm
Lord Death

Before both Shinigamis can say anything, they were cut off by certain demon weapon and Madness of Anger, "Emrys, it's been a while," said Excaliburn as he appear. Seeing the most annoying weapon, both Death and Ankhseram react a bit, then they ignore him as they look at Merlin, "He is, but my students gets annoyed by him," he respond, "Bakame!" Excaliburn remark. Ankhseram remember his question, "I can track any living, who may follow us, and I'm all ears," he respond his question for stealth, "Bakame!"

OOC: Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the most annoying character in Soul Eater of all, Excaliburn
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:25 pm

hearing Excaliburn, Merlin only adjusted his glasses "yes that does tend to happen, he was a handful with Arthur too thats what i get for trying to make a living sword with my intelligence ... sorry about that by the way kid" he said with a glance at Deaths son and looked at the weapon and made a face "not sure about the new look though, you looked more dignified with that beard ... you look ridiculous" he said with a smirk then faced Anksheram "well heres the thing ... starting tomorrow for about six days, my wizard guild Triple Goddess along with every other wizarding guild in the kingdom of Fiore will competing in the Grand Magic Games so it will have to be tonight because the whole guild will be watching, though Mokarov might be able to tell us where Mavis's body is he can't lead us there without having some unwanted company, Shinigami or no its a risk i can't take for anyone to go there, at least nothing that looks human anyway" he said as he reached in his waistcoat pocket and brought out a large carpet bag "which is why Archimedes will will carry you in this bag, shrunk of course, to where my sister is being kept" he said. As though right on queue, a brown owl swooped in and landed on Merlin's shoulder with a stiff look "and you expect this ridiculous plan of yours to work do you?" the owl said with a scowl "look i've kept you hidden just in case someone was spying on me, whoever is stalking Mavis for one thing can see ghosts so it will likely know when a death god is around ... this bag is enchanted with an Undetectable Extension charm so anything can go in here an no one could know the wiser, even light for travel ... and even though this spy has seen the face of every member of nearly both guilds, the sight of an owl might make it think you only a wild animal" he said as Archimedes scowled again "an owl traveling where ever Mavis is hidden might be suspicious, especially if its somewhere in Fairy Tail, how do you expect this spy not to notice me?" he asked then smirked at the two death gods and propped his elbow on Excaliburn's hat "why ... a great distraction of course"

MikuHinata1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:29 pm
Death The Kid,Liz,and Patty

As long as good and evil maintain an equilibrium in this world there is no problem...

User Image

Kid,Liz,and Patty all nodded in response to Lord death.Kid looked at Ankhseram."An older,older brother?"he said as he looked at Lord Death."Are there any other siblings I should know about?"
Before Liz and Patty could say anything,the three saw Excaliburn.Kid just shuddered."He had to be here...he just had to be here."mumbled Kid.
Liz looked at Kid,then shrugged and lokoed at Lord Death,Merlin,and Ankhseram."Uhh...are we interrupting something? Because we can leave if we are."said Liz.
Patty pointed and laughed at Excaliburn."Hahaha! He's weird looking!"she said.

...perfect balance is key to everything.

(oh joy...the nuisance...n-no offense to anyone!)  

LiefAngel223
Crew

Otherworldly Shapeshifter

7,675 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Task Accomplished 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:47 pm
Lord Death

Listening to Merlin the suggestion, Ankhseram have to agree to stay hidden in large carpet magic, then look at Kid, "No, just me, Asura, and you are sons of Death," he said to Kid, unaware of OCD. Excaliburn point his cane at Patty, "Bakame! I'm a good looking," he "correctly" exclaimed. Death look at his youngest son and Thompsons, "No, you didn't interrupt anything, but the class is about to start any moment," he said in goofy tone. Ankhseram look at Merlin before the mirror "hangs up", he suddenly appear in Death Room by black smoke, he game him a smug smirk, "That will be easier then be followed," he respond to him, Excaliburn whack his cane at Merlin's stomach, "Bakame! Don't soil my hat!" he exclaimed, causing both Death and Ankhseram sweat drop.

OOC: Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the most annoying character in Soul Eater of all, Excaliburn
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:13 pm

glaring at Excaliburn's action he brought his staff down on the demon weapon's head "Sorcerer Chop!" he said as he did so "i would have thought all this time you recalled that others may put up with that superior nonsense but i'm the one that crafted the sword you can turn into to begin with ... i swear you got so bad i had to make Arthur another sword and send you here to keep an eye on Death's end of the trouble going on, i bet you still have those stupid 1000 provisions and let anyone pick you up! and here i thought you'd be a good way to make sure Arthur would be humble and not have an ego but no you were the one who got the blasted ego! Bakame indeed!" he said looking infuriated then dusted off his cloak where Excaliburn hit him "now where was i?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:12 am
Lord Death

After whacking Excaliburn, he seems like he didn't get hit due to his Madness of Anger and member of Great Old One. Being idiot he is, he never listen. Ankhseram look at Merlin for a moment, "I will be in that large magic bag of your's," he remind him and about to jump in, but Death stop him, "Ankhseram-kun, I'm pretty sure you aware of Talos' fate. Not to mention Asura stalking Mitsuki-chan for trying to find Miku-chan," he told his son, who just stop for mentioning Talos and Asura. He look at his father with a smirk, "I rather see him dead, if he kills me, I will place a curse of Black Art to make him suffer to see all living that wasn't god died by his uncontrollable curse. For my little brother and that little heroine along with Queen, I will rather tell him to leave them alone, even he is my evil brother, he may listen to me or not," he said sadistly before he jump in the magical bag. Death gain his irk mark on his head, before he brought out his large hand, glaring at the bag, "You get back out there and I will give you a Shinigami Chop!"

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:05 am

"yeahhhhh i'm sure thats great motivation for him to get out" Merlin said with a sarcastic look and a sweat drop then picked his bag up as though it weighed hardly anything "if it makes you feel better, my son is about as stubborn as i am like yours is as reckless as you were once" he said with a smirk. with a small rotation of his hands, the bag hovered in the air and spun around until it shrunk to about the size of a dolls bag "all of my magical items are bigger on the inside so he should be quite comfortable ... and as for Talos i'm sure your aware he's in my hat for the time being, a young girl is keeping it because it seems she has a friendly connection to the God Slayer, right now that little girl is the only one that i can trust to protect my hat" he said then handed the bag to Archimedes who reluctantly took it in his beak by its straps "now then, Excaliburn i ask that we find common ground so i might ask for your help in this operation ... all i need you to do is travel to the Guild known as Fairy Tail and ... well be yourself" he said then thought for a moment then smirked before regaining a look of importance "tell them of your epic tales long ago and let them know your greatness" he said as Archimedes sneezed and glared at Merlin "will you do me this favor, old friend?" he asked then made a telepathic call silently to Mokarov

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:13 pm
Lord Death

Excaliburn look at Merlin for a while, before his cane point at him, "Bakame! I don't know why you need Ankhseram, this have to be a good reason. That Talos is nothing, but trouble," he claimed. Death spoken out, "Excaliburn, I'm pretty sure you are unaware of Emrys' little half sister, who got cursed," he told his old annoying friend. Excaliburn look at Death, "Emrys' little sister? Nope, I never met her in person. If I am, I won't help her get rid of curse," he respond. Death remain silent and look at Merlin, "Sorry about that."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:18 pm

hearing Excaliburn's answer, his face dropped to that of a cold stare and became silent that even Archimedes started to get nervous and flew over and perched on Lord Death's mirror "i see" he said in an unnaturally calm voice "thank you Excaliburn for reminding me ... of all the failures i had caused: Arthur's death ... the Battle of Camlann ... the death of everyone i cared about, that creating you was the worst thing i could have ever done, you don't care about anyone but yourself nor would you want to help anyone that needed it" he said as he started to grip his staff tightly, there was no trace of magic emitting from him nor was there a big display of his power. he was really angry. "i hope you pray, because if it ends up that Mavis' body is sacrificed so that Zeref returns from the dead then i will hold you the reason it happens and then i suggest you take this advice from an 'Old Friend' ... run, as far as you can as fast as you can because this i swear:" he said as his staff started to crack from where his hand was gripping it "if i ever see your face after that happens ... then i will encase you ... in a stone and anvil ... and throw you ... into the deepest abyss of the Underworld where neither MAN, GHOST, NOR GOD WILL EVER FREE YOU!" he said then with one final grip, his staff snapped in two and fell to the ground, Merlin's hand was trembling as he just glared at Excaliburn "now get out ... of my sight" he said in a raging whisper then turned away from him to a chair that he conjured out of nowhere and sat in it and closed his eyes trying to calm down and tried to think.

MikuHinata1

(and THAT is how Merlin is when he is angry)  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:24 pm
Lord Death

Both Death and Excaliburn listens to Merlin's threat, Death look at Merlin, "I don't know if you realize Excaliburn is Madness of Anger, I think it's trigger you from his presence," he remind him. Excaliburn look at Merlin before he lift his top hat, then he turn around before he put it up, "Very well, you should worried about Mab, that woman could be anywhere, even she is you and your sister's grandmother," he said to him before the light wrap around him and takes off back to the cave.
Death watch his old friend go, he rose his eyebrow, "We will keep an eye on Mab's movement. If this is concern you and your wizard guild mate of yours."

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:50 pm

"i'm well aware Death, madness or no i meant every word, i'm tired of not being able to save everyone i care about" Merlin said calmly and rubbed his eyes covering his face "Mab and Maleficent and the Dark One ... they will always be an issue with me and always target me" he said then sat back in his chair with his eyes closed "the irony is i'm not strong enough to save my family and friends yet it's my power i feared, so much so i locked the majority of my magic away ... separating and embedding it in eight items and scattered them over the realms, so i could never hurt anyone" he said with a sigh, the shattered remains of his staff was already repairing itself "sometimes i just wonder ... was i ever important? everything i ever tried to do i failed ... what right do i have to even have this magic? all it's done was cause misery and destruction ... not to mention created that imbecile Excaliburn ... yet everyone only thinks of me as a great and famous wizard ... what have i ever done that is 'great' ... when i'm not even clever enough to find a way to save my sister's soul without risking it to go wrong?"

MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:51 am
Lord Death

Death understand that Merlin couldn't save anyone, however the mirror suddenly show Mavis walking around the street with stern expression. Apparently because Death is Shinigami, he can see her, "So that's Mavis, you two are nothing alike, save that same stern and angry look. I'm pity she got herself a curse, she's so young to let Zeref kill her," he said with bit goofy tone as he read her timeline of her death, but felt pity her. He notice she stop and look down towards no other then Obra, "Who is that little grin hawaiian monkey? It's aura looks completely familiar," he ask himself as he rose his eyebrow.

OOC:
Marcus Emrys
LiefAngel223

Death City (In Nevada)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items