Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Off-Campus] Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Forest XXXXX⇒ WITH : Snivy and Oddish

Tugging at the arm of one of the branches of the brush, Ichiro slowly poked his head out in order to check if the Wingull was still around. After about ten minutes of stillness, he was pretty sure the upset bird pokemon was gone. "Looks like its finally safe." He told himself aloud, mostly talking to Snivy and the Oddish that was with him. However, just as he had finished his sentence, a stream of water suddenly pelted him in the face. "Ack!" Ichiro fell over backward after losing his balance. Forturnaly, his landing was cusioned by the dense branches inside the bush, but still, both his Snivy and the Oddish looked on at the sight worriedly. "Guess he's still out there." Ichiro sighed, bringing his sleeve up to dry his face. It was almost as if the Wingull didn't want them to leave. Pulling himself out of the branches he had landed on, Ichiro sank back down to the dirt, feeling slightly defeated. "This is probably how you feel." Ichiro told the plant-like Pokemon that was still standing beside his Snivy.

Since he didn't imagine himself leaving the safety of the brush anytime soon, Ichiro decided to remove his Pokegear from his bag and soon pointed it at the pokemon he was unfamiliar with. "Oddish, the grass poison type pokemon." The pokedex part of his handheld device began to speak. "Awakened by moonlight, it roams actively at night. In the day it stays quietly underground." Looking down from his pokegear, Ichiro looked at the Oddish curiously. "A grass poison type? Wouldn't that mean that bird pokemon pick on you? No wonder you only wonder at night... but then... what are you doing out and about right now?" He questioned the Oddish, whose smile began to fade. Suddenly, his attention was stolen by Snivy when the pokemon hoped into his lap and began pointing at the clock icon on the screen of his pokegear. "You're right!" Ichiro exclaimed. "We're got to get to class!" folding up his pokegear, Ichiro tucked it deftly back into his bag and then began to crawl towards the part of the brush he had entered from. But then, he suddenly stopped himself, causing Snivy to give him an odd look after just having settled himself upon his trainer's right shoulder again. "Snivy... what about that Oddish. We can't just leave 'em her. What if that Wingull is still out there?" Snivy simply offered a small shrug, and continued to look at him curiously. "You know what, I think I have an idea."

Turning around on his hands and knees, Ichiro soon crawled back over to the Oddish that was now kicking aside dirt, making a little hole in the ground for itself. "Would you like to come with us?" Ichiro asked the sullen pokemon, who slowly turned to look up at him, its eyes widening. "We can at least get you out of this bush and away from this spot in the forest... unfortunately, me and Snivy really can't stay here and keep you company for too much longer." He explained to the pokemon that still seemed saddened by his words. Suddenly, another idea occurred to Ichiro. "Or if you like, you can come with us... hang on a minute." Turning to dig back into his bag, Ichiro soon took out the Great Ball he had acquired sometime over the past few days. "I know you may not want to leave this forest, but if you like, you could stay with us and never be lonely." Ichiro then offered, placing the enlarged great ball in the palm of his hand before bringing down to the Oddish, while still in his hand. "It's up to you." The blond smiled warmly. The Oddish looked at the ball, as if considering it for a moment before looking back up at Ichiro, its sullen features soon fading. Just as Ichiro thought the little pokemon had made up its mind to stay behind in the forest, the pokemon suddenly approached closer to his hand and tapped the Great ball with the tips of its leaves. Much to Ichiro's shock, a red light shot from the great ball before Oddish disappeared from sight. His warm smile suddenly widened. He was glad that the Oddish had decided to come with him. "I promise to take great care of you, my new friend." He then clutched the great ball to his chest with both hands.

"Sni..." Hearing his pokemon's voice, Ichiro turned to look at Snivy and nodded. "We're going to make a run for it." He told his grass pokemon with new resolve. "We're going to be late for class if we don't get out of here." After putting away Oddish's pokeball in his bad, Ichiro crawled back over to the entrance of the brush, and sat up on one knee, steeling himself to make a run for it. Silently counting to three in his head, he soon made a break for it. Back on his feet and out of the dense shrubs, Ichiro pushed himself to run as fast as he could back the way he had took through the forest. But before he could make it past the tree that belonged to the Wingull that had chased them into the brush to begin with, he suddenly felt a stream of water pelt him in the back. Falling forward, Ichiro slid to the ground amongst the mud that had just formed beneath his feet. Behind him, he could hear the same familiar caws of the Wingull behind him. "Just great... he still doesn't want us to leave." Ichiro wined as he fought to stand up in the mud. His pant legs were just covered, along with the tips of his sleeves, but he knew now was no time to worry about his school uniform. "Please leave us alone." He cried as he got back to his feet and began to run again. The Winggull behind him seemed persistent and continued to shoot streams of water at him as he weaved through the trees on his way back to the school campus. Fortunately for him, the Wingull gave up chase after he made it past the tree line of the forest. Unfortunately for him, his uniform looked an absolute mess and there would be no time to get changed or else he'd be late.

[Exit to Coordinaor Class]

User ImageUser Image
════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine, knees hurt
                                            ✗ MOOD : Scared
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
        Pokemon: Oddish
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 6
        Nature Hasty
        Ability Chlorophyll
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Absorb
            ► Sweet Scent

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x5

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:34 am

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco took out his Pokegear and accessed the Pokedex feature inside so that he could read the information on his newly caught pokemon. "Murkrow, the Dark- and Flying-type avian pokemon. Feared and loathed by many, it is believed to bring misfortune to all those who see it at night." Marco closed the Pokegear and took out the Great Ball where Murkrow was currently residing in. The entry for this pokemon was quite sad and the black-haired boy couldn't help, but relate to this pokemon's history. Many people thought that he was a cause of misfortune and for a long time he believed those people; he still believed those people. Marco sighed and then threw the ball into the air summoning the black bird pokemon.

Murkrow stretched his wings and took to the sky circling around until he was satisfied enough to come down and face his new trainer. Marco was glad to see that the avian pokemon was not trying to attack him. It seemed like wild pokemon tend to lose some of their aggressiveness when they were captured. Unlike his Charmander, who was very low on HP, Murkrow hadn't nearly taken as much damage to make him immobile. This only drove the point home that he still needed to become a better trainer so that Charmander could be stronger. If he didn't have that Great Ball then chances are they would have blacked out once Charmander fainted. Marco faced Murkrow once the avian pokemon decided to come down from the skies.

"Um..hello," Marco waved weakly at his new pokemon with a sheepish smile. "Its nice to meet you. My name is Marco Guerrero Katsuragi, I hope that we can get along." He extended his hand out to Murkrow as if expecting the pokemon to shake his hand, but obviously that couldn't happen. Instead the bird pokemon stared at his new trainer with a puzzled look. They stayed staring at each other for some time until Marco started feeling a little awkward. "Uh...oh I know!" the black-haired boy reached into his bag and pulled out some pokemon food. Murkrow so the food and curiously approached Marco. The young boy kneel down and presented the food to his new pokemon, "you can have some." Murkrow took a moment to decide his actions, but decided to try the food and he looked quite happy.Marco smiled feeling quite satisfied since this was a good sign that he could become friends with Murkrow.

Once the bird pokemon finished eating, he flew up to Marco's head and took a sit. The young was surprised by this action, but he didn't mind the extra weight on his head. "C'mon, Murkrow. We have to take Charmander to the Nurse and then we have to get to Battle Class. I can't wait to show you to mister Reyes." Marco smiled as he made his way out of the forest.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember (New)

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Valiant
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:5
        Nature:Relaxed
        Ability:Truant
        Experience:0
        Move Set:

►Yawn
            ►Scratch

Marcus ran after the ducklett barely registering that he would be late for class. He was also barely registered that he was way way way off the path, it was all he could do to put his hand in front of him to avoid spiders and other bugs that might be crawling down.
Finally he caught a hold of the rod, falling after the ducklett pulled at it trying to get free.
"Would you stop! I'm trying to help you. Valiant use yawn"
He gave the command as he released the pokemon, Valiant loafed around for only a minute before thankfully obeying.
The ducklett seemed to calm slightly shooting off a weak water spray before it's head began to nod.
"Use yawn again just in case" the boy ordered after getting up.
Slowly he walked up to ducklett, freezing in his track when the dual type looked at him. A few minutes later the ducklett slumped into slumber and Marcus let out a sigh before walking over to the pokemon.
Marcus had gotten hooked a handful of times, as had his father, it was a common enough fishing incident.
Fishing hooks were barbed, it was how fish (and pokemon) got caught in them. Due to the barbs, you couldn't just pull out the hook.
You instead had to push it all the way through and cut the line once the hook was out.
"Wish I could say this wasn't goin to hurt" the boy muttered repeating the words his dad had said to him when this had happened to him.
"At least you're asleep when it happens, can't say I was that lucky"
With a wince he pushed the hook further in until it came out the other side, wishing he had his tackle box..or a knife.
"Valiant do me a favor" he said holding the line up to the pokemon.
The slakoth cut the line with one swipe of his claws like he often did when he accompanied Marcus fishing.
With the task done Marcus looked down at the pokemon..it's bill would be messed up but it would heal hopefully without much trouble.
On impulse he took out his gear and decided to scan it..maybe it'd say something useful as to how proceed.

These bird Pokémon are excellent divers. They swim around in the water eating their favorite food--peat moss.
So much for that
"Great thanks"

Running a hand trough his hair the boy considered his options. He had wanted to save that great ball and hadn't really made plans to capture anything.
But he couldn't very well leave it here with a busted bill...what if it couldn't eat right? Or it could get infected and it obviously wasn't that bright.
Making up his mind the boy threw a pokeball at the ducklett watching it shake a couple of times before it finally settled.
"Should probably stop at the nurse's...and maybe ask for a towel" the Kingdra muttered "come on Valiant"
A snore was the only reply he got, with a cut-off laugh Marcus returned his first pokemon before trying to find his way out of the forest.
"Hopefully I didn't get turned around too much..let's see"

((Exit after he eventually finds his way))

User ImageITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :
        1 Great Ball
        ↦ 5 Rare Candies

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

↦pen and folder
        ↦towel for P.E.
        ↦thermus

User Image

Prairiefox generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 6!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:04 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:549 Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: XD ah oh my gosh◉

Koru wandered in a little to the forest than she had remembered previously exploring. She seemed to be becoming slightly dazed, not really paying attention to much of the beautiful scenery. Cyndaquil noticed and started to poke her on the face. She shook her head and snapped herself out of it. She looked at him and smiled with a small sigh,"Sorry Cyndaquil," She looked around and decided to sit down for a moment. Cyndaquil scurried to the ground and started rolling in the dirt,"Quil quil Cynda-quil!" She laughed at his play. When he wasn't around any strangers he was very open and playful. If only she could be a better trainer and help him open up more. She leaned her elbows on her crossed legs to relax while watching him. She then brought her satchel into her lap and started rumaging, finding one of her snack bars. Since she was skipping lunch she opened one and started munching on the bar. Cyndaquil stopped rolling and leaned on her lap, wanting something to eat too. She went back into her bag and pulled out something she had forgotten about. It was a bag of rare candies she and other students had recieved not too long ago. She looked back and forth from Cyndaquil to the bag and decided to take one out, "Here you go little guy. Here's a treat for being adorable," she launched it into the air with a snap of her thumb and Cyndaquil happily leapt up and caught it in his mouth. A few moments of chewing and he beamed a smile and waved his nubby arms,"Quil!," She loved seeing him so happy. She rolled up the bag and put it back in her satchel,"Glad you like it! Though my mom says we shouldn't eat candy instead of normal food..." she split the rest of her bar with him and they continued to much in a nice serene silence.

"Ling~"A song like sound rang, grabbing Koru's attention."Hm? What was that?" She looked around but didn't see anything."Ling~,"There was another one. She stood up cautiously and brought her focus up to the trees. She moved in a circle looking at the tree tops until something swooped in at her,"Wah!" She fell on her backside and Cyndaquil scurried, now a little scared by what was going on. Koru rubbed her back and groaned,"Sorry Cyndaquil I'm okay." She looked up and saw a little bird pokemon chewing the rest of her candy bar. She had never seen anything so small, it was smaller than a Pidgey. She pulled out her pokegear and held it out:

Fletchling, the Tiny Robin Pokémon. Although Fletchling's chirp is quite beautiful to hear, it is relentlessly tough with those who enter its territory.

She brought it back down and continued to observe it,"i guess we're eating in it's territory..."Fletchling skipped around the branch happily eating her snack bar, almost like it was gloating about taking it. Cyndaquil scrunched up his nose and a flare erupted from his back,"Quil!," Fletchling glared at him and flew down, slightly hovering above the ground. Koru was very surprised but deduced that Cyndaquil didn't like it stealing from her. She smiled and clenched her fists,"Okay Fletchling I've decided,"She couldn't contain her smile and excitement any longer,"I'm gonna catch you!"

Fletching - Level: 7 │ Ability: Big Pecks │ Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:09 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:408 Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: XD ah oh my gosh◉

A pokemon battle. This was a pokemon battle. Koru was becoming excitedly distracted by the whole thing, but Cyndaquil and Fletchling were still playing their staring contest. She pumped her fists and pointed out,"Okay Cyndaquil use Tackle!," Cyndaquil was hesitant but lunged forward in a rush towards the Fletchling. Te bird saw it coming and dodged to the side and Cyndaquil skidded on the ground. Koru flinched,"Cynda!" he cried out as he stood back up,"Are you okay Cyndaquil?" she got to thinking she got a little ahead of herself on this one- it was just a snack bar after all...but Cyndaquil stood back up and kept on looking determined,"Fletch-ling!" The Fletchling flew in with a quick attack and struck Cyndaquil and sent it across the ground and into a bush. Koru lunged,"Oh no Cyndaquil! Are you alright?!" The bird pokemon chirped as it flew above them in a taunting manner. It was obvious that it was playing with Cyndaquil, aware of it's timid nature. She shook her fist at the bird agitated it was doing such a thing to Cyndaquil "Hey that was a cheap shot!"It didn't pay her any mind and continued to fly in circles above them. She skipped over to Cyndaquil and check on him,"Are you okay? I'm sorry this was too soon to even try...!" He looked up and shook his head, then looked up at Fletching and opened it's mouth. From it's mouth a fog of dark smoke erupted and spread around and caught Fletchling in it's cloud."Fletch!," the Fletchling squealed and shut its eyes and flapped its wings in panic of the sudden smoke. Koru beamed'That's smokescreen! You learned a new move awesome! Okay now use leer to lower it's defense!" Cyndaquil regained his stance and his eyes glowed as he leered at Fletchling. It got caught in the stare but quickly turned away and they watched as Fletchling lowered himself near to the ground to avoid the remnant smoke. Kole punched her fist out,"Go Cyndaquil use tackle again!" Cyndaquil nodded and ran forward and jumped just a step before Fletchling. It caught the bird off-guard and the hit made contact. Fletchling finally touched the ground and fell over disoriented. Koru blushed and threw her fists in the air,"Yes! Way to go!""Cynda Cynda!," He called at her. She stopped her momentary excitement and remembered: she wanted to try and catch her first pokemon."Ah oh no okay where is it....! WHERE IS IT!?"

Cyndaquil Learned Smokescreen

User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:437 Feelιɴɢ:Excited/Worried OOC: Catching post 2◉

Koru rifled through her bag to find the pokeball she had somewhere. Honestly she should've taken it out when this whole thing started. She felt something round and pulled it out and saw it was a ball and rose it in the air feeling victorious,"Oh thank goodness!," She then held it close to her and aimed to throw it at the Fletchling, but she noticed it was back on its feet again and looking rather mad at them. She smiled nervously but shook it off and Cyndaquil ran to her side and puffed out it's flame,"Quil!" She nodded at whatever he was saying and ceased throwing the ball for a moment. She remembered her dad saying that a weak pokemon was easier to catch, and it looked like this little guy still had a lot of fight in him."Okay Cyndaquil let's smokescreen again." Cyndaquil puffed smoke from its mouth in a stream at Fletchling.Fletching started flapping its wings to blow the smoke away. Koru whack herself in the head feeling stupid for not realizing it could do that,"Oops..." The small bird swooped in at Cyndaquil and tackled it to the ground. Cyndaquil struggled to get the flailing bird off of him,"Quil!" he shot his flame out of his back in a panic, but it startled the Fletchling and it flew up from Cyndaquil to get away from the flames. Cyndaquil sighed relieved, so did Koru,"Phew alright let's tackle it! I mean you Tackle it!" Cyndaquil trotted at Fletchling again and knocked it down to the ground again,"Fletch ling!"Koru stopped for a moment and observed the pokemon, it didn't look as fiesty as before, which was a good sign for her. It rose up again and spread out its wings then glowed a bright white,"Ling!,""Cyndaquil dodge it-!" The bird's quick attack was, well too quick for poor Cyndaquil to dodge and got swiped by its wings. Koru turned on her heel and kneeled down to check on him again. His back flame wasn't lit any more and he was starting to look tired,"Can you get up Cyndaquil?" She reached for him until his flame burst out again in a larger flicker of flame than usual. She'd never seen it like that before but knew a Cyndaquil's back flame could fluctuate with it's own feelings. Cyndaquil's face was clearing showing he was upset and without his previous hesitation he turned about face and ran into a tackle attack,"CyndaQUIL!" He struck the Fletchling full force and both fell to the ground, but only Cyndaquil was able to stand up. Koru was dumbfounded. She knew Cyndaquil had the spirit in him.

User Image

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Battle Class-Outdoor Class Wιтн:Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:485 Feelιɴɢ:Excited OOC: Baboom! Caught a Fletchling!◉

Before she forgot again she gripped the pokeball in her hands and tossed it at the subdued Fletchling,"Go Pokeball! Oh my gosh I said that!," She gushed as it flew in the air and descended down and bopped Fletchling. It disappeared into the ball and the ball closed on the ground and started to shake,"Oh no! Oh please oh please oh please" she pleaded, hoping that the blinking light would go off. She watched it along with Cyndaquil, having shrunk to the ground to be at eye level with him, without blinking. The intensity of waiting for the shaking to stop was beginning to get to be too much. She rolled on her back and flailed her limbs in the air,"PLEASE!" The light stopped blinking and the shaking ceased. She uncovered her eyes and everything was upside down with how she was laying. She was in silent shock right now, waiting to see if it was a trick. Cyndaquil was worried about what to do now but he was a little too tired to do anything and ended up plotting down. Koru hesitantly rolled herself back over and to her knees and crawled to the pokeball. She reached for it but was afraid to touch it. She held back but she closed her eyes and grabbed it and held it up to her face to know it was real. She shot her eyes open and the pokeball shined beautiful. Her eyes grew and glimmered with awe with a gaping mouth. She turned to Cyndaquil and started pointing at the pokeball, not able to complete any words. Cyndaquil tilted his head until she let out,"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Cyndaquil fell and curled into a ball. Koru began to breath heavily after and started rambling,"I can't believe it I can't believe we did it! We did! WAHOO! I caught a pokemon!" She picked Cyndaquil up and started spinning and jumping with glee, "We did it we did it we did it~" She chanted. Cyndaquil wasn't sure what to make of this and then Koru brought him into a hug. She snuggled him into her cheek and tears were streaming down and building up,"We...did it buddy!" For some reason he couldn't understand she was happy and crying, which he thought was for sadness, but she was smiling. Either way he was getting hugged so he let it be and snuggled himself. She wiped her tears and let him climb onto her shoulder. She put the pokeball in her satchel carefully and asked,"Do you want to rest in your pokeball?" He shook his head and continued to rest on her shoulder. She grinned and giggled"Hehe okay let's get you guys to the nurse's office and then we'll stop by the cafeteria if we have enough time." She ran away in the direction she had come through from and back up to the school. Now she just had to find the nurse's office...
EXIT

User Image
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 4!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:20 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

What was suppose to be a return to her dorm ended being a detour into the woods since it was the closer to the academic building than her room was. So much has happened during class and it all rushing to her and hitting her in a wave that was making it hard for her breath. Bebe looked at Iris, worried, as she touched the girl's shoulder as Iris leaned against the tree.

"I'm okay Bebe." Iris said. "I just need to breath and cool off. I'll do what Masaki to do when I get like this." Iris closed her eyes and inhaled as she exhale it was words. "And breathe...." she inhaled again and exhaled. "Just...Breathe.." She did it one final time. "Oh..Breathe."

When she opened her eyes.. She felt relaxed when she looked at Bebe... that was until she saw the pokemon staring at her. It was another staring eye contest as the pokemon, Bebe and Iris looked at each other.

"Uhh..Hi-"
As Iris spoke, the pokemon decided to greet her by spraying her and Bebe with a water gun attack. "Stop it!" Iris coughed until the pokemon did. The pokemon was waddling away. "That was a weird pokemon....let me check my dex and... HUH?"

Iris looked at where her bag use to be which was beside her near her feet. "That little did not just..." Iris got up and saw the ducklett looking at her with bag in bill. "Get back here!"

And the chase was on!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Wild: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, add in mud and dirt on shoes and uniform with leaves and twigs in hair
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:11 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I got cha!" Iris said as she jumped and grabbed onto the pokemon. The ducklett yelped in surprise and started to flap around, releasing the grip on the bag. Iris grabbed the bag and took out her dex...After she put the bag back on her shoulder.

Ducklett, the Water Bird Pokémon. A skilled diver, Ducklett swims underwater in search of its favorite food: peat moss.When attacked, it uses its feathers to splash water, escaping under cover of the spray

"That would had been useful before I got sprayed in the face." Iris commented at the ducklett got really for another attack. But before it could be used, it was hit with a tackle from Bebe. The Ducklett was surprised by the move, making it off balanced and stopping the water gun.

Iris was surprised as she looked at the wet pokemon. Bebe was faring better than Iris who was soaking wet that the mud was gone off her uniform. Bebe looked different.

"Do you... wanna battle Ducklett." Iris asked. Bebe gave a nod. "Okay then...uh Bebe use Vine Whip."

Two vines honed in on the Ducklett as it was struck by the move. Ducklett reacted with a Water Gun that hit Bebe. "Are you okay?" Iris asked, concerned. She didn't want Bebe to get hurt. However Bebe got right back up and headbutted the Ducklett with a tackle

Ducklett spun around, water being released from its mouth and then feathers until the water coated the ground around them. But it wasn't a damaging attack against Bebe. But Iris did admire how pretty the pokemon moved during the attack. "Let's end this with Fairy Wind."

Bebe hopped off her flower and swung it around overhead to collect the pollen and create a funnel before releasing it onto the Ducklett. The other pokemon was caught in the dust funnel until it dissipated. The pokemon looked dizzy.

Iris looked at the pokemon before digging into her bag and looked at the blue great ball she was given. "So I just..." Iris said to herself as she threw the ball at the Ducklett. She watched as the ball and pokemon made contact. Iris watched unsure what to do as the pokemon went inside the ball and it twitch and shook from side to side in quick bursts. Then it stopped. Even the little red dot on the button was gone.

"Did I do it?" Iris said as she picked up the ball. "I think we did Bebe... we caught a pokemon." Iris then smiled before she jumped for joy. "We did it Bebe!! You did it!!! You were amazing Bebe." Iris cheered as she embraced her pokemon. Bebe sighed with relief and yawned. "How you rest and stuff." Iris suggested as Iris tapped the pokeball on Bebe. Iris looked from the pokeball to the great ball and opened it up.

"Hello there Ducklett."
Iris said as she pokemon appear. "You could a heal and rest too." Ducklett looked at Iris and then went for her bag once more. "Hey!" Iris said as the pokemon basically dove head first into the bag, pulling out with a wrapped up treat in its bill.

"You wanted food?" Iris asked as she took the bread that was wrapped and opened it. "See, you could had just asked." Ducklett took the bread from Iris and started to eat. "It taste good doesn't it. We just met but I hope we can be friends."

Ducklett looked at Iris before spraying her in her smiling face with water and gulping down the bread. Iris decided to return the ducklett to the great ball. "While still.. my snack is gone... Time to go eat...and meet up with Faye."

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Company: Bebe
Mood:
Attire: see pic, wet
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:31 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Neutral II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Forest II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Boy II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar had to rhyme or reason fpr being here in particular, she was actually here on a whim. She had heard somethings from some students about strange things happening in this part of the woods. Skylar didn't really care much, but as the rumor started getting stronger and stronger it did peak her curiosity. Besides, no one would probably be around this area, considering that classes had just ended. She was late to her own class, and since she was already late Skylar decided to skip class. It wasn't like her to skip, in fact it was rare for Skyler to miss school at all. However, today she just didn't feel like it. So she came here ahead of everyone else in order to do her own thing and be alone. She should probably be in her club room, but whatever. It wasn't like she was in desperate need of members... ok maybe just two members. It could wait a day though, at least that was Skylar's reasoning. She stopped for a second to catch her breath, and watched a Ace flew around the forest looking for berries. When it came to eating, Skylar left everything to Ace. After all, he was the best at finding the ripe fruit. So after a few minutes of waiting, her partner swooped down and dropped two pieced of fruit into her hand "noi noibat noi!" he screeched happily as he landed on a branch.

Skylar smiled softly, "thank you Ace, you did a good job finding these" she said, before taking a bite of one of the fruit. The fruit was sweet, and very good. Skylar took another bite "great as always, I can always count on you now can't I bud?" she said a bit fondly. Skylar wasn't necessarily worried anyone would find her here, so she relaxed and didn't have that ice cold aura about her. Right now she was her usual warm self, and the only person she'd ever show this side to was Ace. She finished up her fruit, and laughed as her friend flew over her and tackled her into a hug. Ace didn't use enough force to knock her over, but Skylar did laugh more "what's up with you lately? You always seem to want to cuddle" she said, smiling. Ace looked at her with glistening eyes, and Skylar's gaze softened to a loving gaze "I'll allow it for now, since we're alone... besides I don't hate cuddling you know" she muttered a bit embarrassed by the comment. Ace chuckled, and hugged her as he nuzzled his cheek against her neck. Believe it or not, Skylar had hatched this little guy when she got him. So Skylar was the first one Ace saw, and thus Ace saw her as his mother. Even if he didn't show it in front of others, due to the fact Skylar hated showing that side of her, Ace was a very emotional pokemon. He loved feeling affection from his trainer. Skylar ruffled his his fur a bit "I love you so much you know that right?" she asked softly. Ace nodded happily, and Skylar smiled again "good, don't make me say it again either alright... especially in front of other people, I don't need anyone else other than you by my side" she said, a bit stubbornly as she hugged Ace closely.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: User Image x5 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 15,000+ II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

"Alright Murkrow, Charmander, let's go!" Marco shouted with a smile as he threw his Poke Ball and Great Ball into the air. The spherical devices opened and the two pokemon appeared from the spheres. Charmander landed softly on the ground while Murkrow took to the skies flying around. Marco looked at the avian pokemon and even though he just caught him today he could tell that Murkrow was happy by the way he moved in the air. It looked like he was able to read Murkrow's feelings and understand a solution for them and he felt proud for accomplishing that. He looked down at his Charmander wondering what he could for his first friend. The lizard pokemon had been spacing out a lot lately and Marco just couldn't figure it out. Sometimes he would catch him staring at Tera and her Charmander, Flare. During those moments his pokemon's eyes filled with life, but afterwords he would go back to being spacey. Maybe Tera and Charmander were somehow the key to his pokemon's behavior? He would have to try and see Tera some time soon, but he was still kind of nervous about just walking up to her and asking her out. Marco stopped and blinked, that last thought felt somewhat strange like his face went red strange.

Shaking off those thoughts, Marco continued down the forest path mostly following Murkrow who seemed to be heading towards some direction. Charmander followed by his side not really saying much, but Marco would pet his head from time to time. Murkrow came down to them and dropped some fruit for them to eat. "Thanks Murkrow," the black-haired boy took a bite from the fruit; it was juicy. "Char Char," Charmander thanked the bird pokemon as he eat his fruit with joy. Marco didn't pay attention, but they were already deeper into the Forest then he had been in the morning. He didn't pay too much attention, but at the same time didn't really mind since the idea was to explore the Forest more. Marco took a moment to look around the area, everything looked very similar and if it wasn't for the path already marked then he would surely get lost in this sea of trees.

Charmander and Murkrow stopped which caused the boy to stop as well wondering why the sudden stop. Both pokemon seemed to looking for something, "are you guys okay? Is someone here?" Charmander and Murkrow started moving towards a direction different from the marked path. "Wait guys, I don't we're supposed to go there!" Marco went after them with a tone of hesitance in his voice. Both pokemon seemed to be set on finding whatever they were looking for so Marco's words were likely not heard. The black-haired boy was a bit worried, but he did have two pokemon with him so he wasn't alone. That was until his pokemon started running.... "Oh no...wait up!" Marco shouted as he ran after them. Moving through the forest was tough, but his pokemon didn't seem to mind the terrain especially Murkrow who flew with ease without any tree branches getting in his way. Marco was glad that he changed clothes since it made it easier for him to move not to mention that his uniform would have been torn from all the branches.

Marco continued to run into eventually he was outside the wooden area and back on a path. As he entered the path, his head turned to the side by chance and he saw none other than a girl with purple hair cuddling a bat-like pokemon. At that moment Marco tripped and due to the speed with which he was running his body just rolled forward and continued moving. His body eventually stopped moving, but it was quite painful. Marco emerged from the trees, his clothes a mess and his hair with leaves stuck on them. He had a scratch on his cheek and probably in other places. "Wha...what happened?" Marco asked more to himself than anyone else. His pokemon had stopped moving as well and they were looking around the area like before. It seemed that whatever they were chasing had given them the slip. Marco sighed and turned around only for his eyes to land on the purple-hair girl from just seconds ago which he almost thought he had imagine.

"Oh it's Skylar..." Marco turned back around, but once his mind registered who the person was he stiffen in place. It's Skylar. The black-haired boy wasn't sure what to do, but he couldn't just ignore her especially since he already said her name and it would be rude to do so. He tried to clean himself up a bit, but he doubted that was working. His face stung, but there was nothing he could do about it at the moment. Once he was, more or less, ready he turned back around to face her. "Um, hi sorry if I startled you," he rubbed the back of his head, "my pokemon were chasing after something so I chased after them." Speaking of his pokemon, just what were they looking for? It seemed like they were chasing after something, but Marco didn't remember seeing anything. It was definitely strange kind of like following an invisible creature; it was supernatural strange.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar remained where she was, after all it wasn't like she had to be anywhere anytime soon. Plus it was nice to be alone like this, she could just be herself without all the annoyances. She really did spoil Ace when no one else was around. Honestly if anyone saw her like this, acting so girly and affectionate she'd probably want to die. She refused to let anyone see this side of her, no one was worthy enough to know who she really was. They'd just take advantage of her and use her like they always did. Skylar was sick of it, sick of placing her trust in others only to get burned. Well Skylar had learned her lesson, and no matter how much others tied to be nice it was all lies. Everything was lies and deception. It was like a game, and Skylar wanted no part of any little game. She sighed, earning her a whimper from Ace. She looked at him sadly "I know, I know it's hard for you... you're very social but I'm not really helping much huh? I can't be helped, people only betray other. I won't be anther victim in their little friendship games" she said, a bit darkly. Ace gave her a concerned look, but only hugged Skylar closer to him. He knew how much Skylar was hurting, how much she craved loyalty and friendship. However, her heart had a deep scar. That scar doesn't seem to be healing at all, only getting bigger. Ace wished he could do something, but Skylar was his everything and he would do as she wanted. After all, Skylar was the first person he saw after waking up.

Ace was content and comfortable where he was, however, different noises began to alarm him and his ears shot up. They twitched softly, and he looked around which caused Skylar to raise a brow "What's wrong Ace?" she asked softly concern laced in her voice. However, as the noises got louder she sharpened her senses, and her colder demeanor returned. She released Ace from her arms, and he flapped up slowly as he looked towards the area next to them. However, when she heard a voice call her name behind her, she nearly jumped. She whipped around, her eyes narrowing as she started at the boy approaching her. He crossed her arms, annoyed. So much for being alone and enjoying the forest. She was starting to get ticked off. Why was it whenever she was trying to be alone and relax this boy always managed to find his way to where she was? Why did he even bother, couldn't be just leave her be? She waited as he greeted her and apologized "Why is it every time I try to be alone you somehow manage to find your way to my location every.single.time." she said coldly.

It was then that he stated that his pokemon were chasing after something and she rolled her eyes "god it's like dejvu all over again! Can't you keep an eye on your pokemon properly?" she asked. She sighed, "actually don't even answer that, I'm not going to have some petty argument with someone who can't even properly control his pokemon" she said, turning her back to him. She didn't want to admit it, but she was actually being quite hostile in order for him to remember their last conversation. Maybe then he'd beat it, after all she just prayed he hadn't seen anything that had happened when she was with Ace earlier. She was practically panicking inside even if she didn't show it.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Ace is more like a bat-type pokemon btw ^^))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:26 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Forest Company Amirah, A Wild Skitty

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Normally, the last place that the city girl Faye Valeri Rhoades would have chosen to go was into the forest. But the Ordell Academy Campus was stifling, the atmosphere was crushing her. She...just...needed...she needed space. She needed to go someplace that didn't constantly remind her that she'd been dumped on an island and left to rot. Running down the pathway, feet pounding the ground with every step, Faye raced heedlessly into the woods. Wind whipped by her ears, throwing her long hair back over her shoulders. Moisture gathered in her eyes and was either swept away by the passing air or dried by rapid blinking lids. Her breath came in ragged gasps and harsh exhaling coughs. Finally, Faye could run no more and she slowed her pace to a jog....and finally a walk before she stopped. Doubling over, she panted and gasped in breaths. Placing her hands on her knees, she stared at the ground as she waited for her heart to stopped beating loud enough to be heard in her head.

Faye panted loudly and grabbed the side of her head with her hands before she loosed a scream so loud it seemed to shake the very leaves on the trees. Her throat, already sore from her frantic dash, got even redder as she howled her anger, pain, and frustration to the wind. It wasn't fair. All she'd wanted was a bit of attention from her parents. They were never there...no one was ever there. Just people who did what she told them because they were paid, or leeches that hung around because they thought she'd give them gift or attention of the Rhoades name. No one ever cared...no one ever offered her a shred of basic human contact. It was all shallow, superficial lies. Sniffing back her emotions, Faye rubbed at her raw throat, now wishing she'd brought along a water bottle or something. Swiping the moisture from her eyes, Faye looked around. She was alone it seemed. Still on the forest path, because even she wasn't dumb enough to leave a worn path in an unknown area, but she was surrounded by trees, shrubs and grass.

Sighing, Faye spotted a fallen log. Wanting to rest, she walked over to the fallen tree and sat down. It was oddly peaceful in the forest. She could hear inscents buzzing, a gentle breeze stirring the leaves and an occasional creak of a tree swaying back and forth. No cars nosies, no human voices talking to each other, no background noise of television or computer games. It was....silent. Which...was honestly sort of nice. Faye remembered the conversation about some of the students catching wild Pokémon in the forest. She glanced around carefully, but so far didn't see anything. Still, inflated Amirah's Pokeball and pressed the small button in the center, releasing her Eevee to wander about.

Amirah looked around after a long stretch. She'd fallen asleep after her lunch meal and rested happily in her Pokeball. Waking up in a leafy forest was not where she'd expected to be. Normally her Trainer liked to stay inside, usually reclining on a bed of soft pillows or something like that. So to actually be outside...that was a bit of a shock. But she was happy about it, none the less. Jumping around, she rolled in a bed of soft grass while chirping joyfully "Eeeewee....Veee....Eeee." Faye paid little mind to her Pokémon, not even scolding her for getting her coat dirty with grass and leaves. She had caught her breath now and was just staring at the speckled canopy of the forest. No....it wasn't fair that she was here. But she'd made a start to establishing herself here. So, she'd take time to herself when she needed it. And she'd build herself up here for the time she was at the Academy. Faye was nothing if not determined.

Amirah finally worked her energy out and padded over to her Trainer. The little pink and yellow human was acting differently. She also smelled a bit off. Rearing up, Amirah butted her head against Faye's thigh gently and cooed softly, "Veee?" Looking down at her Pokémon, Faye felt a need to hold the little fox. Unusual for her, but Amirah just looked so cuddly. Picking up the Eevee, Faye put the Normal Type on her lap and clicked her tongue in annoyance, "Amirah! You're covered in dirt. Did you really need to roll in everything? That's incredible undignified, don't do it again." Faye brushed off the loose grass and dirt that she could and Amirah cooed happily, not reacting at all to her Trainer's scolding. Stretching on Faye's lap, she simply enjoyed the contact her Trainer was allowing. It wasn't often that Faye let the little Eevee cuddle with her. And Amirah was a Pokémon who liked physical contact with others. But the little fox picked up a new scent as Faye brushed fingered through her mane. An odd scent, one she wanted to investigate.

Before Faye could catch her Pokémon, she felt Amirah's muscled tensed and she leapt from her lap and dashed up the pathway. Faye jumped to her feet and jogged after her Pokémon, yelling at the Eevee as she struggled to catch up to it, "AMIRAH! GET BACK HERE! RIGHT NOW!" The Eevee's Adamant nature came to the surface however, and she ignored her Trainer's order and kept running. She ran till she came nose to nose with another Pokémon, a bright pink and yellow cat-like creature. Pausing, Amirah waited till Faye caught up to her. The blond Heiress came to a halt behind Amirah and glared at the Eevee before noticing the new addition. Faye tilted her head at the new Pokémon and questioned Amirah as she dug for her PokeDex, "What on Earth have you dug up this time Amirah?" Pulling out the device, she pointed it at the adorable cat for an identifications,

'Skitty, the Kitten Pokémon. Skitty has the habit of becoming fascinated by moving objects and chasing them around. This Pokémon is known to chase after its own tail and become dizzy.'

Faye's eyes lit up even as she looked over the little cat. It was sooooo CUTE! She just loved it. But it was one of those wild Pokémon the other students were talking about. It would probably take a lot of effort to tame it. And she could just get one of her parent to buy her one if she wanted too. But...it was sooooo CUTE! Faye squealed loudly when the Skitty suddenly spotted its own tail and started to spin in circles, chasing after the appendage, "Oh my God!! It's too cute. I don't care that its a wild Pokémon, I'm going to catch this little Skitty. So, this is a battle right? Like the tournaments on television. Well....let's give it a try, alright Amiarh?" The Eevee didn't really understand what her Trainer was saying, but she's investigated the strange smell, so now she was ready to listen again. Faye took in a breath and prepared herself for her first battle.

User Image
Attire School Uniform in Charizard House Colors
Mood Lonely/Hurt/Determined
Word Count 1177
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:37 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco kind of knew what was coming so when Skylar replied with that icy tone and even colder look then he braced himself. She had a fair point, it did seem like he was always finding her in the random of places. Some might call it fate, but if he even muttered those words then he was fairly sure that Skylar just get angrier at him. He wasn't sure if he believed in things like that especially since it meant that his past troubles were all supposed to happen and that thought depressed him. Skylar didn't seem like the type to believe in stuff like that either, but he was reminded of the flier that fell from her pocket; she must be interested in supernatural things since that was the title of the club. Speaking of unnatural things, Marco was still confused by his pokemon's behavior. They had suddenly dashed off, but now they were still as if waiting for something to happen; very strange indeed. Marco's thoughts were interrupted by Skylar's next harsh words which involved his lack of control over his pokemon.

Her frustrations were probably right since he pretty much did catch her by surprise. He wasn't trying to excuse her cold behavior, but instead of getting caught up in his own feelings then he should try to understand her a little more. Marco remembered the discussion they had in History class about people choosing sides on truths and ideals. He also remembered his father's words which he had repeated in class: it's important to understand all sides before making a decision. Marco would follow his father's advise and try to understand Skylar before he made any final decisions. From what he believed he saw, Skylar was having a moment with her pokemon and him suddenly showing up would put anyone in edge. This wasn't the first time he interrupted her while she was trying to spend time with her pokemon and she made sure to remind him of that. So he understood her frustration and when putting all those things together then he was ore of the bad guy in this scene. However, one thing that Skylar did fail at was the idea that he could always control his pokemon.

He already apologized for startling her so he wasn't going to repeat himself. She had turned away from him which was actually odd since she always faced people when speaking to them. When a person showed their back to you while speaking, it was considered rude, but that just didn't add up with her. He decided to continue nonetheless, "like I said, my pokemon were chasing after something, but I didn't see anything. Has any pokemon or anyone else passed through here?" Marco did wonder if his pokemon perhaps sensed Skylar and her pokemon, but did not seem to be the case since they weren't even looking at them. The pokemon seemed to still be trying to find the next direction to move. "If you know anything then please let me know and I'll make sure to be on my way." A creature watched the humans and pokemon from a hiding distance. It was trying its best to conceal its presence, but with so many other pokemon present then it would be detected soon. The creature tried to move, but almost instantly the pokemon in the nearby area would be able to detect that movement. Just who was this creature that was watching them?

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

User Image x3

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

▪Mood: Irritated II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace), Students II ▪Word Count:

Skylar waited for the boy to reply, and she really hoped that he's just leave or something. She had tried to be cold to him earlier, after all it seemed to work last time. All she had to do was press the right buttons and then he'd get angry and even leave. That's what she was hoping for of course, however, it didn't seem to work out as well as last time. After all he didn't seem as pissed off as last time. She continued to cross her arms, and raised an eyebrow as he stated that his pokemon were chasing something. She rolled her eyes, just because his pokemon was following something didn't mean it was ok for them to just run off and do whatever they wanted to. She opened her mouth to speak, and tell him regardless that he needed to prevent them from acting up but he spoke up before she could mention that. He then asked her if she had seen any pokemon pass through and she shook her head "No I haven't, why not try looking over there or something instead of bothering me? I'd do both of us some good to get away from one another" she said. She made sure that she turned back towards him once she gained her composure back.

When he stated to let him know if anything was up to let him know and then he'd be on his way. She rolled her eyes once more "like I said, I didn't see any pokemon try looking somewhere else-" before she could finish, Ace screeched as he turned his attention towards the other side side of the forest. Her attention quickly shifted to where Ace was looking at "what is it?" she asked, her hands now on her hips. What was he going on about now? Usually Ace was always calm and listened to her. Now though, he seemed to be possessed by something. Before she realized it, he was flying off towards the direction he had been looking at. Startled, Skylar went after him, however, with her leg in its current condition she couldn't really get anywhere quickly. She cursed, not even noticing what Marco or his pokemon where doing "I don't have time for this, go look somewhere else" she shouted rather urgently, before going after her own pokemon.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

User Image

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 13,873 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers