Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 100 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:19 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌ Cyril Frisch ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... room
                                                  My Outfit... casual (pic)
                                                  Those near me... nobody.
                                                  Pokemon you see me with...
                                                  Aisha, the snorunt & Siegrid, the sneasel

[enter]

Cyril unlocked the door and entered his dorm room. His roommate was nowhere to be found. They didn't talk much to begin with, so Cyril ignored him most of the time. They would need to pack for two days on field trip, that meant clothes for tonight, tomorrow day & night, then the next day after tomorrow will be return trip. 2 sets of clothes then. Cyril took out a travel backpack that he was made to take in case there were field trip like this. He wouldn't be able to take the bag he used for school if he were to use a backpack, so he also needed to use a waist bag to store other items he would be carrying on person all day.

He almost forgot to release both of his pokemon. Aisha and sneasel. "sno" "sneasel" both pokemon greeted. Sneasel had taken interest in his dorm room. The sneasel were starting to wander the room. "I don't mind if you check the room, but be careful with your claws. Just don't tear or broke anything," Cyril gave his warning to the pokemon. This wasn't his room alone after all, he would be hold responsible if his pokemon broke his roommate's belongings.

Come to think of it, Cyril needed to name the sneasel. He couldn't call him "it" or "sneasel" all the time. What name would be good? hmm . . . Chester, a little too upright for a cunning pokemon like sneasel. How about, Sigrid, Siegrid, he liked the sound of the name."I haven't given you a name have I, sneasel? how about Siegrid?" Cyril said to see sneasel's opinion on his new name. "Sne?" sneasel stopped to look at him. The name wasn't bad even if he didn't know what that meant. It wasn't stupid name like blacky or snow at least, that alone was acceptable for sneasel. "Sneasel sne," he nodded to let Cyril knew he was okay with the name. "Great! Welcome to the team, Siegrid," replied Cyril. "I have a gift for you," He took out two rare candies he had saved up for future pokemon. "I am not suppose to give you this until you get more used to being a trainer's pokemon, but we will be going on a trip, so it will be safer if i give this to you before hand," Cyril explained when he handed them to Siegrid. He wasn't fond of empowering a newly caught pokemon so soon as it would make them harder to control. However, he was feeling uneasy with this field trip. He might be over thinking that case of robberies might happen while they were on a trip. That's not something they should worry about and best left it to the police to deal with. Still, it would make him feel safer to know his new pokemon was stronger when the need came. "Those are rare candies, they accelerate growth and made you stronger," he continued when Siegrid eyed the candy with suspicion. "Sne sneasel," Siegrid ate a candy carefully, once he felt the effect of the candy he quickly ate the other one.

Cyril was back to packing after he got his new pokemon settled down. He walked here and there to take out items he would need. He also had to answer Aisha that they were going for a two days trip to the snorunt's delight. Cyril even took a quick shower to clean himself. His uniform was dirty from sweat and his walk around the forest. Cyril changed to a casual shirt and pants, then threw a jacket on top.

"That should be all of it," Cyril checked at what he had managed to pack. He took more time than he expected to get ready. Mainly because he took a shower and briefing Siegrid on some basic information about the academy and what he was expected to act. "Let's get going, we are nearly late," Cyril slung the backpack and set the waist bag in place, before he left the room followed by Aisha and Siegrid.

[exit to campus station]

((Out Of Cold: . . . ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
- 2 rare candy
Siegrid lv up to 2, learns quick attack

User Image
Pokemon Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 08 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 x Hp│x Atk │x Def│x SpAtk│x SpDef (+) │x Spd (-)】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [P] Scratch: 40 // AC: 100
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1

Inventory:
00 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
00 x rare candy
Other:
Bar of chocolate, canned food (ready to eat)
A bottle of water
homemade pokeblock treat (oran berry flavor)
Toiletries
Flashlight, lighter, rope.
change of clothes (4 sets)
Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Dorm room -> Pathways 
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ???

Upon feeling his PokeGEAR under his pillow silently going off, Silvano reluctantly retrieved it and sat up. Idly looking over its screen, he felt slightly disappointed that he hadn't received any messages. Maybe Iris or Maria were still sleeping? For a moment there, Silvano though about texting one of them and offer to head to the cafeteria for breakfast, but then he decided against it. He wasn't really feeling in a social mode today, so he figured he'd get up and wander around the campus before class.

Giving a bit of stretch, Silvano eased himself out of bed before turning back around to deftly straighten out its covers. It had been a new found habit of his since there would be no maids around to do it for him. Thinking about it, he was starting to miss his home a little, especially his sisters he looked up to. Pushing his homesickness to the back of his mind, Silvano then headed over to the shared bathroom he and his roommate privately had access to. On his way over, he didn't bother to check to see if his roommate Cyril was still in bed or even up and about in the room. He had been so focused on his own thoughts and task that it hadn't occurred to him to look.

Quickly getting showered and dressed in his school uniform, Silvano was quick to go retrieve his shoulder bag by his bed as well as the new jacket he had received in the mail. Looking down at the black overcoat draped over his arm, Silvano frowned a little. It wasn't exactly like his old one he had grown attached to. It was his signature coat, one he wore almost everywhere regardless of the weather. It was also something others came to identify immediately with him. If it weren't for Phoebe having destroyed it, he would have still had that coat with him right now. Knowing that his old jacket was forever ruined by cheery soda, Silvano couldn't deign to wear it again. The thought of it being ruined as well as the slight fragrance of cherry bothered him too much. However, Silvano really did miss that jacket, but in a way, he felt relieved knowing that it wasn't sitting in some garbage somewhere. When the end of the festival dance had concluded and it was time to head back to their hotel rooms, the air that night had felt somewhat chilly and so Silvano had ended up draping his jacket over Iris' shoulders during their walk back. He couldn't stand the thought of her feeling chilled because of the way she was lightly dress, so he gave her the only thing he could think to give her at the time; his beloved black jacket. Once they had got back to the hotel, Silvano had ended up telling her to keep it when she had tried to give it back to him. He didn't have a reason to take it back. With no plans to ever wear it again, she would indefinitely more use out of it now. "I wonder if she decided to keep it." Silvano mused aloud to himself as he made his way out of his dorm room, heading towards the foyer. He wasn't sure if Iris had noticed the sent of cherry in that coat, and if she did would see really want to hang onto it? Silvano wasn't sure, but he knew what he'd do if he was Iris.

Heading out the main doors, Silvano decided to wander the pathways around the campus instead of heading to the cafeteria. He wasn't exactly feeling hungry.

[[Exit to Pathways]]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Tired 
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)   

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...     

► P A R T Y
                                                          User Image  User Image
                                                            Pokemon:
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 22
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Ability: Inner Focus
                                                            Held Item: None
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Confuse Ray
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Air Cutter

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x0

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          ↦ Prize Ticket x 13

► TEXTS

Silvano: User Image

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:36 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Cyril Frisch▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My location... Dorm
                                                  My Outfit... Salamance Uniform, summer shirt below the blazer.
                                                  Those near me... none
                                                  Pokemon you see me with... none

Cyril came back to his own room after a brief stop from infirmary to heal his pokemon. It wasn't like it was serious, but Cyril wanted to be attentive to his pokemon's health. Aisha was a little bruised and had to get cleaned from joltik's web, while Siegrid was fine, if not a little too energetic at this time of the night. A day of inactivity is getting to him. Cyril thought letting Siegrid out for gym day will hopefully allow the sneasel to burn excess energy out, while not exhausting himself too much for their promised match.

There was one last thing he needed to do before turning off for the day. He checked his pokegear and various notes for what he might forgot. It was a surprise to see a message icon on his pokegear. Not many message him and he was a touch happy to see one. Holly is calling him 'Frosty' now? he isn't sure how to feel about the nickname. It doesn't sound insulting either. Finding no comeback, he said nothing.

To: Holly Mae
        [ Hello too.]
        [ Honestly, I am not expecting any message from anyone.]
        [ I doubt that ANY buneary can do that. It might be a special one.]
        [ You should do your own homeworks. There's no point of it if you aren't doing it yourself,
        besides, we aren't even in the same class. I have my own homework to do too, you know. ]

' Unless you want to tag along with my own homework,' was left unwritten. Cyril removed that as it would take too long to take someone else that didn't have the assignment with him.

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Alarm clock rang out, snapping Cyril awake. His hand fumbled for the clock on the stand beside him and tap it silent. Sitting up while rubbing his eyes clear, Cyril prepared his mind for a new day. Both his pokemon was inside their respective pokeball, so he only needed to tend for himself this morning and he would be away for breakfast and class.

[Exit to Gym]

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a

User Image
Pokemon Team:
AISHA (Snorunt) │Female│ Lv. 13 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Ice Body │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 36 Hp│18 Atk │18 Def│18 SpAtk│18 SpDef │18 Spd】
Move set:

►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100
Powder Snow: 40 // AC: 100 (10% chance of freezing)
► [ST] Double Team: // Raise evasion by 1
► [P*] Ice Shard: 40 // AC: 100 (+1 priority moves)

SIEGRID (Sneasel) │Male│ Lv. 10 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 0/250 (+0)
Keen Eye │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【 31 Hp│24 Atk │16 Def│12 SpAtk│22 SpDef (+) │25 Spd (-)】
Move set:
►[ST] Leer: // AC: 100 // lowers def by 1 stage
► [ST] Taunt // AC: 100 // forces pokemon to use attack move for 3 turns.
► [P] Quick Attack: 40 // AC: 100 // Priority +1
► [P] Feint Attack: 60 // AC: ~

Inventory:

01 x Pokeball
01 x Pokegear
04 x rare candy
Flashlight, lighter, rope.

Library Books:
Battle 101
Pokemon of the world: Ice Edition
Eon Fable vol. 01

Calling for Attention:
Sekaino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Dorm room 100
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Sitting on the edge of his bed, Silvano retrieved his pokeGEAR that was resting on the bed-side table next to him. He had managed to wake before his alarm, and after a moments debate about going back to sleep, Silvano had resolved to stay awake instead. So switching off his alarm, he returned the device back to the table before slowly getting up. It had taken him months before deciding to use any of the draws or cabinets in the room, in fear that they were too dirty for him. However, little by little as he become more conformable with the room, he began to use more of its furniture, rather than keeping all his belongings in suit cases still. But even so, he was never truly at peace with the room as it was nothing like the five-star hotel suites he was used to. There was no large couches, big screen tvs, dinette tables, jacuzzis, room service or anything remotely noteworthy in his dorm. It felt like his bed and night-table were the only luxury it had, other than the included bathroom he had to share with his roommate, which wasn't exactly a plus. Brushing back the hair in his face, Silvano looked around the room and sighed. Inwardly, he couldn't help but wonder how his friend Niara was dealing with her accommodations. He imagined she wasn't much better off than he.

Heading over to the closet, Silvano removed his school uniform and a few other things before taking them with him into the bathroom, closing the door gently behind him. He had no idea if his roommate was still around and so he figured he wouldn't take long with his shower. Taking one of the towels from the towel rack, Silvano draped it over the sink and placed his things down on top of it, as to not let his stuff touch the questionable tabletop surface. He didn't think to think of himself as a germaphobe, but he did often worry about touching certain things. For that same reason, he rarely ate anything from the cafeteria, which was probably a huge detriment to his health, as he preferred to sneak off the Lamia district at the end of the day, just to grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants. He had often thought about bringing a friend along with him but had resolved not to as it would be an embarrassing admission of his troubles. There was no doubt in his mind that they'd question him about his routine. It was a shame that it was such a pain having to take transit to reach inland, but in Silvano's thoughts, it was a necessary and negligible drawback if it meant staying away from cafeteria food. If only the dorms came equipped with a small kitchen and refrigerator, than he would have been content with prepping his own food once he learned how.

Removing his things, Silvano used a small washcloth to turn on the shower before stepping inside. As he felt the warm water soak his hair and run down his back, he closed his eyes as began to reflect on all that had happened since the Halloween events. He had hung out with both Niara and Iris as much as time allowed him and spent a good majority of his time working to improve his Zubat which had since evolved into a monstrous-looking bat. Silvano still had some misgivings about the pokemon as he wasn't sure if his efforts would truly pay off. For all he knew, his pokemon, even in its new form, could still be as pathetically weak and useless as it was before. Silvano was certain he'd die of embarrassment again if he lost his next battle with it. Then again, could he battle with it? There was a good chance he'd lose again, could he really go through that again? Bitting his lip, Silvano shifted his thoughts to the second pokemon he regrettably had. He still didn't care to remember its name, as he had taken to calling it by it's typing instead, just to further distance himself from it. Type Ice Dark, was still very much a wild pokemon since he had barely let it out of its ball after capturing it. The pokemon still frightened him since it was the same one that had attacked him, raking its claws through him. Subconsciously, Silvano lifted his hand to the side of his face where he had been slashed. His wound had since healed, but it was still eye-opening experience since before then the spoiled aristocrat never thought a pokemon could be dangerous to a human. Now he was a little more leery of them and would err on the side of caution when dealing with ones in the wild.

After finishing washing himself off, Silvano turned off the water before stepping out of the tub to get dressed and ready for class. Putting on his Salamence colours, Silvano couldn't help but wonder momentarily why his uniform differed from his friends'. They were all going to the same school, was there really a purpose for having different dorms and uniforms? The concept didn't make much sense to him, but he supposed there was probably a good reason for it, other than to keep him separated from the people he knew. Come to think of it, he barely made an effort to get along with or even talk to the other Salamence students. Maybe he should work to rectify that in the future.

Heading over to his bed, Silvano put his old clothes into his suitcase before retrieving his PokeGEAR off his bedside table and slipping it into his pants pocket. There didn't appear to be any messages on it, so he figured his friends were either busy or asleep. Grabbing his black messenger bag, Silvano then headed for the door, deciding to head to the cafeteria where he'd probably see someone familiar.

[Exit to Cafeteria]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
      XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        User Image
                                                [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                      ✗ MOOD : Supercilious
                                                      ✗ CLUBS : Pokemon Fight Club
                                                      ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 100
                                                      ✗ ATTIRE : Ordell male uniform (Salamence colours)

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                      ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                          User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Golbat
                                                            Nickname: - - -
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User Image
                                                            Held Item: User Image
                                                            Level: 25
                                                            Nature: Adamant
                                                            Experience: 125/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Bite
                                                                ► Poison Fang
                                                                ► Astonish
                                                                ► Wing Attack

User ImageUser Image
                                                            Pokemon: Sneasel
                                                            Nickname: Type ID
                                                            Friendship Points:
                                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                            Held Item: - - -
                                                            Level: 6
                                                            Nature: Hasty
                                                            Experience: 0/1000
                                                            Move Set:

► Scratch
                                                                ► Leer
                                                                ► Taunt
                                                                ► - - - -

User Image
                                                      I N V E N T O R Y
                                                          ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                            User Image x0
                                                            User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :
                                                            User Image x1

► B E R R I E S :
                                                            User Image x2
                                                            User Image x3
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                            User Image
                                                            User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                            User Image x1
                                                            User Image x0

User Image x1
                                                          User Image x1
                                                          User Image x0
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Ticket x 13
                                                          User Image
                                                          User Image

► TEXTS

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400