Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Salamence Room 201 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:24 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        My location... room
                                                        My Outfit... Salamance house uniform
                                                        Those near me... none
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

Elysia woke up along with her alarm ringing. The noise was loud enough to alert everyone inside the room. It had been a month since she came to the academy. Her quest to catch a pokemon hadn't been fulfilled in-between her class and hanging out with her friends. It didn't bother her as much as she wasn't the only one who hadn't caught a second pokemon yet. Thanks to that, she was able to focus on Shelah's training. Although she hadn't succeeded teaching Shelah any new move, she did start to figure it out to how to further refine her way to command her pokemon. It wasn't good enough for Elysia, still, she was going into the right direction. Breeding class on the other hand surprised her that they taught more than the subject of breeding pokemon, it turned out to consist of how to care for pokemon. She guessed it made sense, the actual subject that was required to become pokemon breeder was for advanced course, not basic introductory of first year.

She had finished getting ready as Elysia mused, buttoning her salamance house uniform. "Alright~" Elysia checked herself on a mirror. Her hair was brushed so that no hair was out of place and her uniform smoothed out. She nodded, satisfied with what she saw and then called for her bronzor to leave with her.

[exit to cafetaria]

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: 227
+5 rare candy from timeskip
gives 3 rare candy to Shelah
Shelah learned confuse ray

User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:29 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Knock knock...oh, no one's here." Kirsi pushed the door fully open and stepped into her room, Chance at her heels. The growlithe padded over to Kirsi's bed and hopped up. A second later Kirsi's backpack came crashing down practically on top of his nose!
                          "Growf!" he whuffed, scrambling out of the way. "Sorry Chance," Kirsi said, using one hand to pat his head while she used the other to start opening her bag. She pulled out all of her normal school stuff and pushed it to the side. "Okay, so! Field trip! Ahhh, so excited!" Kirsi leaped onto the bed, pulling Chance into a hug. She rolled around with Chance pulled to her stomach, his paws flopping in the air.

Finally, Kirsi rolled over, letting Chance go. "He he, sorry buddy." She patted him on the head and pushed off the bed. "Okay, so I need some clothes...toothbrush...oh, definitely a book!" Kirsi packed her bag, the clothes taking up most of the space, though there was room for her book and toiletries too. Kirsi zipped it up. "That should be everything. You know though, Chance, this means we probably can't battle Koru." Kirsi sighed and flopped back onto her bed. "Oh! But you know, maybe this means we'll find Ray!" Kirsi still wasn't convinced this friend of Koru's was her friend Ray, from home. He didn't sound like Ray very much and he would've told her if he was coming to her school...but it was a super big coincidence if it wasn't him. Kirsi wanted to know.

"We won't learn anything just sitting around here though." Chance scooched forward and licked Kirsi's cheek. The girl scratched his head absently. "We should probably go to the station." Despite what she said, she didn't make a move. She was sort of hoping she'd hear someone else coming in to get ready for the trip. After a few moments, she got up. "Okay Chance, let's go!" She slid her backpack on and marched for the door.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 10

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:00 am
User Image

███ ██ █ ▌Elyѕιa Penroѕe ▌█ ██ ███

My location... room
                                                        My Outfit... casual clothes (pic)
                                                        Those near me... none
                                                        Pokemon you see me with... Shelah, the bronzor

[enter]

Elysia was had read the news about field trip during her lunch break. "Field trip, is it? it's so sudden," Elysia mused when she entered her room. She noticed the lack of belongings of her roommates, "ah, someone already left ahead. We should hurry too." Elysia went and gathered her clothes and many other necessities. She knew where most of her stuff were located, so it was quick, but she was left with another problem, "Do I need to wear uniform or it's casual clothes?" the announcement didn't specify. Logically this field trip would last 2 days, so they shouldn't expect them to wear uniform thorough the time. "I guess I will wear casual clothes, while taking a spare uniform," Elysia finally decided and went to the bathroom to change her clothes. She always felt insecure to change her clothes in shared room where her roommates could walk in. She normally also conscious of her pokemon being in the same room as her. Although Shelah is genderless, she referred him as male, so he was made to wait in the bedroom. She found a piece of paper in her pocket when she changed. "oops, I should saved Alana's number before I forgot," Elysia turned her pokegear on to add Alana to her contact as well as sending her a text message.

"Hey~ This is Elysia. Are you taking the field trip too? Maybe we can meet up later when you are free,"

Elysia sent the text, then she exited the bathroom. "I can't wait to see what we will be doing in the city," Elysia said to her bronzor. She was curious of what they planned in this field trip. It shouldn't be a sightseeing, since students were free to visit there during off days. Maybe they would have out of academy study session or something.

[Exit to campus station]

((OOC: ))

Log:
word counter: n/a
User Image
Pokemon Team:
SHELAH (bronzor) │Genderless│ Lv. 11 (0/1,000 exp) │FP: 50/250 (+0)
Heatproof │ hold item: N/A │Status: Normal
【Hp 33│09 Atk (-)│23 Def│10 SpAtk│25 SpDef (+)│10 Spd】
Move set:

►[P] Tackle: 50 // AC: 100
Confusion: 50 // AC: 100 (10% chance of confusion)
► [ST] Hypnosis: AC: 60 // Target falls asleep
► [ST] Confuse Ray: AC: 100 // confuse target

Inventory:
01 x Pokeball
04 x Rare Candy
01 x Pokegear

Calling for Attention:
Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:56 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi walked brisky, hands swinging stiffly. Her eyes bore into the distant ground, looking at nothing but her path forward. Despite pressing her lips together and squinting, she could still feel the tears starting to swell in her eyes more and more. She slammed into the door to her room, pushing it open in a breath and letting it fall behind her. Chance just barely scrambled through in time. Nobody's here... She stood just inside the doorway for a long moment, feeling hollow and unsure. Ray doesn't want to be friends anymore. Mr.Bennet hates me now. Mom and Dad will know. Why doesn't...anybody...

Kirsi's coat stuck to her, damp and gross, but she just collapsed onto her bed and curled up with a towel around her shoulders. After a few moments of shivering she sat up and leaned over the edge. "Chance. Chance. Come on. Get up. Get up," she mumbled, tears starting to flow now. She heaved him in her arms until he was on the bed and then pulled him down. She hugged him tight, burying her face in his collar of creamy fur with the towel wrapped around her. Chance's feet scuffled against the bedspread, but he laid still because he sensed Kirsi needed this. He didn't really like the damp of her clothes though. Kirsi just hugged him close and tried not to be too loud when the sobs came. Her tears were running into Chance's fur and for some reason that just made her cry harder. She drew shuddering breaths, just hoping nobody would come home right then and that nobody could hear her. Despite what she knew, right now her brain was telling her that she was horrible and nobody liked her.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Level: 10
                      Experience: 875/1000
                      Held Item: Quick Claw (On leather necklace)
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc
                          ► Ember [40] | Fire | Special | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                          ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:42 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dorm Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/CyndaquilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Hammer to the Head OOC: Sorry for the wait gurl!◉

Koru was practically running on fumes when she got back to the dorm. She practically collapsed inside the entryway til she caught her breath and went up the stairs to the rooms. She passed by her room, not too concerned with dropping anything off, and found the door to Kirsi's room. She steadied her tired breathing and knocked, but the door opened. For a moment it frightened her because that always happened in those crimes shows when a break-in occured. She peaked in curious and cautious, "Kirsi you here?" Her eyes widened at the state her friend was in. She walked in and shocked tried to ask what was going on, but instead she rushed to the bed and grabbed Kirsi's attention, "Kirsi?! What the- what happened to you? Why are you soaking wet?"
Something really must've happened, even Chance looked down. Koru stood up and let Cyndaquil out of his pokeball. She put him up on the bed and he saw the distraught state the two were in, so he cuddled in with Chance, his spots lighting up on his back, not enough to light his flames but enough to warm them up. Koru sat on the bed asked again more clearly, "Kirsi...can you tell me what happened? Is there anything that I can do? I'm so sorry I skipped out on getting lunch maybe if I was with you-" she had no idea had happened but she already felt the guilt of not being at her friend's side. Kirsi was there every moment Koru had felt horrible, the times she had cried, but now Kirsi was crying but Chance was the only one with her before now...

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:43 pm

The door swung open and Koru's voice drifted in. Kirsi stiffened, staring into Chance's fur and going silent. Koru...? If she...if she was still maybe Koru would go away, and leave her to be alone like she was supposed to. But Koru came forward, and though Kirsi tried to hide when she looked and her friend her face was all red from the crying. She sniffed and rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. "Koru..." She was glad Koru was here. But...hadn't she been going out to get justice for Koru for Marcus making her cry? And now she was here, how ridiculous was that? A miserable laugh bubbled out of her, turning immediately into a sob.

"Um." Kirsi coughed and sat up, pulling her towel tighter. She shivered, remembering her damp clothes, her hair still in soaked strings down her forehead. Cyndaquil snuggled in, radiating heat. Kirsi smiled sadly and noticed that it smelled faintly of wet growlithe. "Thanks...Cyndaquil." Chance definitely appreciated the heat from his friend to dry of his fur dampened by Kirsi. Kirsi put one hand in the air, letting the heat warm her while Cyndaquil and Koru's prescence warmed her on the inside.

Kirsi paused for a moment, waiting until she knew she could talk without crying. She took a deep breath. "It's nothing, I just...it was stupid..." Kirsi scrunched up her face. "I'm sorry, Koru. I went...I went to tell Marcus it wasn't okay, what he said to you. Um,' Kirsi bit her lip, embarrassed. She was having trouble meeting Koru's eyes and so stared at Cyndaquil's back, her hands tangled in Chance's fur. "He said a bunch of mean things, and...and he was gonna leave without saying sorry, and I didn't mean to, but I just pushed him." Kirsi looked miserable. Even if Marcus deserved it, she wasn't supposed to do stuff like that. "And Mr.Bennet saw, and he was so mad Koru," at that she looked up at her friend. "I think- I think he hates me now. And he's gonna call my Mom and Dad..." Tears were coming again and she glanced back down at Cyndaquil. More words were on the edge of her tongue, but her chest tightened at the thought of saying them. Ray was ignoring me. He was my friend, but he's ignoring me, just like you. And Rina too, they don't want to be friends anymore. What's wrong with me? Am I just a terrible friend? A controlled sob hummed in her throat and her view of Cyndaquil blurred up with tears. Of course she was a bad friend, since Koru was here now having to deal with this.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                          ► Roar | Normal | Status | Forces wild pokemon to flee and trainer pokemon to switch out | 100% Acc

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x Quick Claw (Chance held item)

User Image x 11

Prairiefox
Cyndaquiiiiiil ;w; <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:13 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Dorm Wιтн:Kirsi/Chance/CyndaquilWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Hammer to the Head OOC: Cyndaquil the adorable furnace!◉

It was a little startling, she had never seen Kirsi cry before, well except for when she teared up after hearing her out during the festival when she told her what had happened with Ray. Koru noticed how hard it was for Kirsi come up with words to say, the girl looked like she hada lot on her mind, but she was also drenched and shivering. Koru took the towel from the girl's shoulder's and whisked it onto her wet hair and started to shake it dry. Her mom would dry her hair this way sometimes after a bath. It wasn't good she was sitting like this, "Let's get you dry you could catch a cold like this Kirsi-?" She said whatever caused her to be this way was just something stupid, but she didn't believe that for a second, "Kirsi I know that's not true..."
Seeing as Koru knew it was a fib Kirsi finally told her, and Koru felt a pinch in her brain hearing Marcus's name. Kirsi was having trouble looking at her, like she was ashamed, and Cyndaquil felt the girl's stare on him, but he look at his paws as to not feel too nervous, or else his flame might actually shoot out. Koru didn't want to force it out of her but Kirsi was soon blurting everything that had happened out. She felt her heart drop. Kirsi went and defended her, Koru was feeling more like a coward than ever, but- and though she hated to think it- she felt a little flattered too. She had a friend willing to stand up for her against someone that was hurting her, but Kirsi was the one really hurt now. She grew confused when she mentioned Mr. Bennet. She didn't really know that teacher, but thinking about it now he and Marcus had the same last name. Not knowing him she had no idea what he was like usually but a grown man sounding mad like this did sound scary no wonder she was thinking he hated her now. She began to ball at the thought that the teacher was going to call her parents. Koru felt like crying just watching her. It may have been the worst words to say but Koru wrapped her arms around Kirsi in a big hug. Koru was holding back her own little waterfall and didn't care if she was getting her uniform soaked in the process of this hug she flat out said without any hesitation, "Thank you!" she didn't let go and continued on to say, "I saw him in class today and I was so scared to be there I completely froze! I'm such a coward I ran from class..." She brought herself up to look at Kirsi with a sincere smile, "That was really brave! You're like my knight in shining armor," she giggled thinking of Kirsi as a knight. It wasn't befitting the mood at all but she wanted to have Kirsi know what she thought about it, "If I wasn't so scared I would've done the same Kir....but I don't think Mr Bennet is mad at you teachers aren't supposed to do that. He saw the fight and I dunno maybe this was his first fight with students? No matter what though I'll stick by you and if he calls your parents I'll put my foot down and let them know what went down! There's no way I want you feel bad like ever again! It's bad enough I dragged you into my problems but for Marcus to be so mean to you...wait," her expression got serious, "Is he why you're drenched?"

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

TheWhiteDragonfly

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:46 pm

Kirsi stared wide-eyed at the bed as Koru wrapped her arms around her. Koru wasn't mad, or disappointed, or upset... Kirsi moved her head up, staring at Koru. She sniffed. "Really?" She chuckled, and this time it didn't turn into a sob at the end. She sat up, and since Koru was talking so much now Kirsi was finding it easier to ease her breathing and stop her tears. Maybe she was right about Mr.Bennet, but there was no way her parents wouldn't be upset with her for what she did. "No. It's...it's okay." Kirsi didn't mind getting dragged in, because from her perspective it wasn't like that at all. She chose to get involved. And apparently, she had been involved from the start anyways, with Ray.

Koru asked if Marcus was why Kirsi was drenched and she nodded. "His...his ducklett. Um. After I...pushed him. I don't- I don't think he meant it," Kirsi mumbled. She wasn't sure why she was defending him, but it was because of how harshly Harvey had acted with him. That kind of interaction wasn't something she had experienced before.

Kirsi massaged Chance's fur, building up the courage to say what was balled up in her throat. "Also, I...I found out that-" She breathed deep, determined to not start crying again. "Ray is...my friend from home. So he's- he's-" she failed and started sobbing as she tried to get the words out. "B-been ignoring- me- all this...all this time..." Kirsi wailed and wrapped her arms around Koru, hugging her tight. She knew Koru was hurting from it too and she felt bad that now she was saying she had the same problem. "He never even said hi!" Kirsi shook with tears, hurting from the feeling of being unwanted by a friend. She felt Koru in her hug, and the thought that she had a new friend, right here, who wanted her. Even as a crying mess. Kirsi's crying quieted and let out one last, big sigh. "Thanks, Koru," she murmured.

Chance felt like Kirsi was maybe a little better now because she had stopped shaking. That made him happy. With his head pressed against the covers, he snuffled in Cyndaquil's direction as a way to say hello.

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

Prairiefox
Gah Koru such good friend and such cute nickname >w<

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Kirsi woke up with her arm still around Chance and laid in bed staring at the wall. She felt better with the morning and Koru had made her feel better, but the anguish of yesterday had been replaced with what felt like an unshakable melancholy. Nothing could change the past; what she'd done, what others had done to her, to Koru, to anybody. Yet she felt like if she just concentrated hard enough, she could flip the pages back to an earlier chapter and re-write everything. The longer she went with nothing happening, the more she knew it couldn't.

Kirsi sat up, staring at her desk. There was a crushed paper there, and a few more in the trash. She had woken up in the middle of the night and scrawled half a dozen aborted attempts at a letter for Ray and Rina. She'd thought maybe, if she sent a letter home, it would get sorted somehow. But Ray doesn't want to talk. He made that clear. Kirsi huffed. Well fine. Let him be that way. I don't need him anyways, she thought, trying to convince herself. But where's Rina? Marcus made it sound like she was here, but I haven't seen her. That was bothering her, because maybe Rina had come to visit and hadn't said hi to Kirsi? Maybe both siblings didn't want to be friends anymore. That's okay, because...because I know Koru wants to be my friend. So I'm okay. "I'll be okay," she murmured, stroking Chance's head.

Kirsi got dressed for gym, not wanting to have to bother with changing later. She didn't want to run into anybody in the cafeteria, so she took an apple off her dresser for breakfast. She felt like being alone, anyways. "Come on, Chance. Let's go for a walk."

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                      Friendship Points:
                      User Image
                      Move Set:

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 2

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image x Soothe Bell

User Image x 11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox