Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Flygon Room 101 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:56 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Jung-Su stared in a lifeless fashion at the celling above as he laid on his bed. The lad had been in his room for the large majority of the day; only opting to leave when he needed sustenance. He knew he had some scitech homework to do and some battle class theory to catch up on yet the urge to do anything of the productive or positive sort escaped him. Yesterday's events during gym class had taken a toll on him much to his surprise. Normally he'd be fine on his own and being rejected and ignored was of his norm but things were different now. Who knew that a spec of positive human interaction through a friend would want to leave him expecting and wanting more. He wondered how Tera was doing then immediately felt guilty with thoughts of how he didn't deserve to worry about her since he did not go out of his way to check on her due to his cowardice.

Despite all the negative aura surrounding him his Pokemon would not leave him alone. C was the first to act as tugging quickly transformed into pulling his dejected trainer from out of his bed and directed him to his desk. "A-Alright already..." As the brown eyed boy left his bed the newest Pokemon addition hitched a ride on the lad latching on his shoulder. Unbeknownst to the lad his Chingling had ripped off one of the flyer from the walls and had taken possession of it... Well that was until he set eyes on his desk. At first Jung wanted to reprimand the Pokemon to tell him that taking posters off of walls was wrong but no punishment occurred. He just couldn't do it, not when he knew that C had the best thoughts in mind. The bell might not have understood what the human writing meant but he knew that the lad had a happy smile looking at it when they had passed by it and took it in case his trainer saw a sad time. "T-Thank you C... I r-really appreciate this... B-But please do not take things without telling me first okay?" He said calmly as he pointed at the flyer after mentally calming down. C did not understand what he had done wrong but complied in the end with a nod. The bell didn't want to upset the easily upsetable trainer of his.

Looking back at the flyer Jung had thought of joining the club. He recognized the name of the president of the club and wondered if he had left a good impression on the turban wearing lad. Would he accept him? He had obviously thought well of the Charizard lad but was it the same for him? They hadn't spoken since the field-trip too... After minutes of heavy contemplation the lad's fingers began to type the number inscribe on the flyer and then his message.

Greetings. This is Jung-Su Douglas from your Battle Class. I also attend your Physical Education Class as well. I happened to see one of the flyers that was put out concerning the Sewing Club that you had started recently. If you are okay with someone like me I would be honored if you accept me into your club. I actually made my Halloween costume with my father so I have a little bit of experience in the craft. I would to learn all I can from club interaction and club activities to better my craft.

Thank you for considering me,
Jung-Su Douglas.

As the lad typed out his message the little Kicketot enjoyed the sounds the device made. Rereading the text he had just typed out he noticed the formality of his words and the length and pondered on whether this would be alright. Would it be considered of the norm with this level of formality due to them being academic and age equals or would this be too much? The action to press the backspace button to create a new, less formal message was all but imminent yet the playful Kricketot had another thing in mind. The whimsical bug had pressed on the biggest button on the 'keyboard' and unfortunately for Jung it was indeed the 'send' button. Panic filled eyes glared at the screen when the notification that his message had been sent. He was not angered by Kricketot's 'butter fingers' due to it being his fault for being so negligent on surveying his surroundings. But of course the young trainer would have to train the also young Kricketot of his wrongdoing or this could potentially be a problem in the future. Focusing back on the texting 'predicament,' well it was considered a predicament by Jung-Su, all he could think of to 'fix' this was to send the following message:

Also, I apologize for the length of the previous message.

He hadn't a clue if this would make things better or not so all he could do was go back to drowning in his self-pity in bed as he awaited an answer.

▂▂▂▂▂▂
CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class ■ Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 』『ATTIRE: What's in the image; a baggy white hoodie, a black t-shirt, a dog tag with his name on it, olive cargo 3/4th pants, and black converse shoes』
LOCATION: Dorm House of Flygon Room 101』『COMPANY: C, Kricketot(Unamed)』
OOC: Apologies for the length; I had not expected it to be this long ʕowo;ʔ』
Pokemon:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『C the Chingling』『♂』LEVEL: 15』ABILITY: Levitate』NATURE: Bold(+Defense, -Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 375/1000
Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
      A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
      Astonish: [ATK: 30] [ACC: 100%]
      The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch.
      Confusion: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.
      Yawn: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]
      The user lets loose a huge yawn that lulls the target into falling asleep on the next turn.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.『Kricketot』『♂』LEVEL: 6』ABILITY: Shed Skin』NATURE: Jolly(+Speed, -Special Attack)』ITEM: No item』

Friendship Points:
User Image
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

Growl: [ATK: - ] [ACC: 100%]
      The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
      Bide: [ATK: -] [ACC: - ]
      The user endures attacks for two turns, then strikes back to cause double the damage taken.
      Struggle Bug: [ATK: 50] [ACC: 100%]
      While resisting, the user attacks the opposing Pokémon. The targets' Sp. Atk stat is reduced.

Inventory:
■ 1x User Image
■ 7x User Image
■ 1x User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image
■ 1x User Image