Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Charizard Room 100 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:07 am
SpazzticPanda1311

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

A silent fell between them which had caused Marco to look around his room and it was a good thing that he did. His eyes landed on the clock which hung from the wall and after seeing what the time was the boy sighed heavily. He was going to be late to class, in fact he didn't even have time for breakfast because that's how late he was going to get to class. "I have to go, my class has already started and I'm really late!" Marco explained to the ghost girl wondering if something like classes meant anything to her; she was a ghost after all. He quickly got out of his bed not having the time to even properly tidy up as he ran into the bathroom to clean his face and teeth as well wear his gym clothes. All the commotion had woken up the fire lizard who had been previously resting on top of his hot bed. The pokemon stared in the ghost girl's direction, but he couldn't see her obviously. However, pokemon had instincts and even though he couldn't see or hear anything he somehow felt like something was there.

Charmander yawned and brushed the feeling off; he was still kind of drowsy. Marco emerged from the bathroom wearing the gym clothes given to him. He was still rushing, but at least he was ready now. "Morning Charmander, we have to go!" the boy quickly said his greetings then returned a confused Charmander into his Poke Ball. Marco turned off the hot bed and grabbed his school bag along with his PokeGear and Great Ball where his Murkrow reside in. "I'm sorry for leaving like this, but I hope we can see each other aga-" Marco tried to say to the ghost girl as he opened the door to leave, but was interrupted by the sound of her voice.

"Join the Supernatural Club," the ghost girl smiled at him, "I will tell you who is the other."

Marco stopped and looked back at her, but she had disappeared before he could question her. He did hear her words before she left and apparently she wanted him to join a club. The Supernatural Club sounded familiar like something that he had seen or read before. He ruffled through his messy bed hair. "Okay, okay, I'll do it!" Marco replied not sure if the ghost girl heard him or not. He closed the door behind him and rushed out of the Charizard House. He would have to go register after Gym class was over if the teacher didn't give him detention or made him run laps for being late!

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:07 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris' talk with Marco was....eventful. Somehow he managed to get her talking to him.Then again, what she was ended up talking to him about was the accusation that he was looking at her backside and thinking it was big from the way that he would look at her. He was trying plead his innocence but the only thing that made then quieter was that they were in the common room and other students were starting to look at them. The two students having a agrument about the size of her backside. It was getting embarrassing as the night became late. Without her realizing, she was talking to him before she left for her own dorm. Leaving him with the promise that she would finish this 'discussion'

Now it was a new morning and a Haruno never forgets. Iris was dressed since it was a new day. Not just a new day, it was Halloween and she had already heard the announcement sent out by Miss Ramona. Costumes....wearing them...seeing Miss Lillith in a Halloween costume. She couldn't wait to see all the thing the other students would be wearing. Not to mention... the candy. But first was breakfast and winning a debate. She knew the place to go to.

"Marco!" she said as she knocked on the door. She didn't know if he was still sleep or not. She was just going to have to find out. "Marco wake up before I knock harder!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: gym uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco groaned when he heard the noise coming from his PokeGear in the morning. He lazily move his hand until he reached the device that was on the small table next to his bed. He pressed the button and heard the announcement about the day which was brought to them by miss Floros who was dressed up as a Pokemon. Marco didn't recognize who the Pokemon was, but he had to guess that it was some kind of Poison or possible Ghost Pokemon due to the purple color; she looked pretty. As he heard the announcement, he slow got out of bed so he could wash up and get ready for the day. From the enthusiastic sound of miss Floros, it seemed like today would be a lot of fun and the black-haired boy was looking forward to the event. He actually never heard of this celebration before and he wondered if it was exclusive to the Evren region or if other regions also did this. He splashed his face with some water, brushed his teeth, and then took a quick shower. Since he was in the shower he did not heard the sound of the door knocking not until he was finished and indeed someone was knocking pretty hard.

Whoever was at the door needed to be attended immediately or a fuzz would be made. "I'm coming!" Marco shouted as he tried to dress himself as quickly as possible. His hair was still wet so he grabbed the towel to dry his hair as he made his way to the door. "Sorry for the wait....oh, Iris?" the black-haired boy cocked his head to the side in confusion as he stared at the green-haired girl. She was wearing a nice dress, not the one from school, and she looked a little impatient. "H-How are you?" he finished drying his hair while the memories of their discussion from yesterday were coming back to him. He really hoped that she had dropped the subject since all they were doing was talking about her big butt. Of course the thought had briefly crossed his mind, but certainly wasn't going to voice such an opinion. Nonetheless, Iris knew his thoughts like she had read his mind! And clearly she was upset with his opinion. "...got stuck anywhere lately, haha..." He tried to attempt a joke, but maybe he had just doomed himself for the day.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:42 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"About time...." Iris said to herself as her knocks finally got answered. What was it when Marco and not being able to get up in the morning. She wondered if it was a Marco thing or a guy thing because her brother seem to have the same problem but not her dad and her mom pretty sure never slept. Iris was thinking it over when the door opened. "Well finally...."Iris said as she looked athte boy with his hair still wet and a towel on his head. There was a word for him but couldn't think of it as she cleared her throat.

"I'm fine..." she said as her arms were slightly folded. Not in aggression. Just not sure what to do with them as Marco continued to dry his hair. "And you..."

Then... he attempted a joke. One that involved her getting stuck. Immediately the conversation of yesterday came back. Her face went a little pink around the freckles. "Ha...ha....ha...." she said with her hands now deciding to rest against her hips. "Real funny...Sleeping Beauty..." If Marco had her great power, he would be able to hear the ominous music that was being mentally played from her stare at him. But he was probably using his mental thought for something dirty...again...

"If you're finishing...whatever you were doing..."
She grabbed his hand and 'smile', "We're going to get our costumes so we can go get candy and you can give me my 25% share of whatever you get. Let's shake a leg... "

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood:
Attire: gym uniform and jacket
OOC:Song

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:16 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi

Marco felt a chill running up his spine. Iris was giving him a "look" with her hands on her hips. She didn't say anything, but her facial expression was screaming things at him. The whole world seemed to turn dark and was that lightning cracking behind Iris? Marco rubbed his eyes and sure enough the image was gone, but he still felt that chilling sensation. Iris called him Sleeping Beauty and his eye twitch not quite understanding that comment. It's not that he slept in or anything, but rather it was Iris who just happened to be out super early to see him. However, he wasn't going to say anything like that to her or maybe that she looked cute with her blushed faced and her freckles. He was already in trouble for saying something he shouldn't have and he would not make that mistake again...maybe.

His hair was finally dry and he could get rid of the towel he was using. Iris was asking him to finish up since it appeared that they had some business to attend to. He wasn't about to question anything so he would just tag along and see what it was that she wanted. She grabbed his hand and informed him about getting costumes as well as share his future candy with her. "Wait," Marco spoke as he released her hand and walked back into his room. He picked up his belt where his Poke Ball and Great Ball were being held and he grabbed his PokeGear. He made sure to put his towel in the dirty clothes bin and then made sure to check that everything in his room was more or less organize. Once he was content with the look of his room, he stepped outside again and reached for Iris's hand as if he was returning to the original position before he had asked Iris to "wait". The black-haired boy took a deep breath and the nodded at her. "Okay ready," with those last words, the pair went off. Marco starting to get used to holding hands with Iris.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch