Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Dorms Locations
[Y1] Dorm House of Flygon Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:20 pm
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Outside Pokeball/s: Nysa
    Mood: Bored
    Wearing: Flygon Uniform

Struck by boredom, Chael decided to head out and explore the campus a bit before heading off to sleep. He loved books, so maybe he'd try looking for a library. "What do you say Nysa? Feel like protecting me from the ghosts?" he asked, standing up with a stretch and a yawn. His homework was completed so he had some free time. And if he didn't plan on doing anything, then he would be wasting what time he had to spend. The Pinsir sliced her horns in agreement, ready to head out.

"Well all right then." he said, throwing his backpack over his shoulder. It was small, mostly just containing his four notebooks, a planner, and some writing utensils. Other than that, he had his Pokegear and Pokeball in one pocket while his starter's remained in his other. Maybe he'd try to get some kind of belt that would snap them on? It'd be convenient and would help if he was thrown about on accident. Losing Nysa's Sport Ball would be a travesty.

(exit)

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Where would I find a stone on campus...?
Mood: Curious
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:48 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 18th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 19th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 15th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 16th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 17th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:14 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Flygon Common Room // Who: Coco // Feeling: Ready to work!...okay, maybe not

Wearing: Uniform

Classes were finally over and now she was free to do her own thing...except she had some work to do didn't she? She sighed loudly as she entered the common room, with Coco close behind, and threw herself face first onto the couch. She wasn't even really tired, she just loved flopping down onto soft surfaces. Coco climbed up onto the couch arms and looked down at his owner amused.

"Buneary..." He called after a good moment.

"Oh yeah!"
She said, sitting up suddenly, "We have some research to do, don't we."

She reached about in her bag, taking out her notes and placing them on the table along the way, until she found the pokegear. She had only just began to use it despite having it for a good couple weeks so all she had was a vague idea on how to use it. After fiddling it for a bit, she pointed it towards Coco.

"Oh!"
She shouted as the small device listed details and little facts about her buneary, "So that's what this thing is about!...Woah, is your ear really that strong? Can you show me?" Coco looked at her offended that she would dare ask him to do something so uncouth. He stuck is nose up in the air and hopped off the couch, going in the direction of their dorm, "No? Ah, fine."

Now should be about the time she be working on her homework but she did not put down the Pokegear. Holly only wanted to see what else this thing could do. It didn't take her long to find the messaging system. She only had one friend on it seeing as it was only recently she began bothering with this thing but she was not at all discouraged.

[hey frosty!!! guess who's figuring out how to work this thing!]

[did you know a buneary can take down a boulder with just their ear???]

"Hehe, check it out Coco! I'm texting!" She said, showing him the screen as he came back, carrying a brush.

"Bun bun?" he asked and pointed to the that laid forgotten on the table. She stared at the papers then waved him off, "No worries! I'll get to it!"

Coco only sighed having some serious doubts but said nothing as he began brushing his magnificent fur.

[i have a bunch of homework to do but i don't wanna do it : D
wanna do it for me?]

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

User Image -- 2x User Image --15x User Image

{OxOxC: my oh my! if only there was a responsible and cute classmate to come in and get this poor student to focus on her school work!~

Also, phew! this post took longer than it should >.> I would've posted sooner but the wifi is wonky and the power keeps cutting off. oh wells!}

amarzyciel
I tried wrapping the quotes around the text but it didn't look quite right. So just know the blue texts belong to you =3=

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:24 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Breeding Class → Flygon Common Room

Company : Holly
                                          Wearing : Uniform with a high ponytail

Getting to the library Maria found the books she was looking for before heading over to the dorms. She wanted to get her work done sooner rather than later. It was just who she was. Entering the building the brunette looked around the room there were a few students around doing their work and what not. Maria’s attention fell on a Buneary. While she pulled out her pokégear, Lillipup wandered over to the bunny Pokémon.

“Buneary, the Rabbit Pokémon. Buneary perks up its ears at the first sign of danger. It tucks its head into its fur to sleep on cold nights.”

“Lillipup.” (Hello there.) Lillipup barked to both Buneary and Holly. Maria shook her head at her partner’s actions. Walking over the brunette smiled at the two. “Hello, I’m Maria. You sure have a cute partner.” She greeted the girl. “Are you working on an assignment?” She asked curiously. Both she and Espurr glanced over at what she had on the table. Turned out she was also in breeding. “Are you in breeding too? I wouldn’t mind a study partner.” She added trying not to keep her nervous at bay. She was never very good at talking to new people.

Of course that’s why her mother had gotten Lillipup from her aunt and uncle, to improve her social skills or the lack thereof. Though, it wasn’t from a lack of trying. Maria really had been trying to make friends. Perhaps she could make another friend in her housemate. Weren’t housemates supposed to be compatible personality wise or something? Yeah, that’s how it was, if she remembered correctly that is.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 270
                                          OOC : Hello! My post took longer then I thought too.

Sekaino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Flygon Common Room // Who: Maria and her pokemon, Coco // Feeling: Focused on everything else except work

Coco hadn't notice the Holly's classmate approach as he was still grooming, it was only then interrupted by the sudden loud barking to his side. He threw the brush up in surprised and scrambled about trying to catch it. Coco clutched the brush and looked mildly annoyed at the pup and stuck his nose in the air in the other direction.

Holly handled her surprise with a little more grace, but not by much.

"Ooh!" She squealed, "Look at you! So small and fluffy!"

With the skills of a true beginner, she pointed the pokegear squarely at the small pup. Just as with Coco, the name and details of the Pokemon popped up on the screen. Holly will never not be surprised or excited by this thing.

"Lillipup," she repeated, "Brave and Intelligent, huh. More than what you can say about a lot of people." She laughed reaching out to pet the pup. Then the their trainer arrived. A charming little thing with a neat looking, brown ponytail, "Heya! My name's Holly and you bet I have a cute partner! Hhis name is Coco." She chirped, scratching the Buneary on the head, easily ruining his new do. "Yours is super cute too, I bet you can pet them for forever!"

"The assignment?" Holly mumbled, looking at the untouched homework, "Oh yeah, I think I've seen you in class!" Holly said nodding excitedly and scooting over, so that Maria can have a seat, "A Study buddy sounds like a bunch of fun, right now." Mostly because another person could help her keep focused.

Not that it lasted long, as the next minute her eyes landed on the Espurr at Maria's side, "Ah! I haven't seen one of those in forever!" She raised her little device once more, "You don't mind do you? It's in the name of science!...or breeding. That's basically a science, right?"

Same as the others, the pokemon profile flashed on the screen. Though, this one was a little more frightening than others, "Uh? What does it mean when they say it can blast everything within...300ft?" That was kinda scary...but the little pokemon was so cute and as someone with no self preservation at all, she could hardly stay uneasy, "Look at them eyes! Where did you get these two adorbs pokemons? I'm jealous!" She pointed the pokegear at the espurr once more, "Hey can you take a picture with these? I wanna take pictures!" Holly said, once again forgetting her homework.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC:}

murruelecreuset

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:12 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Holly
                                          Wearing : Uniform with a high ponytail

Lillipup didn’t mean to startle the bunny Pokémon. She certainly didn’t expect the reaction she got. Then again the small pup wasn’t the type to look too much into it. Her attention soon shifted to Coco’s trainer, Holly. The pup smiled and wagged her tail happy. She wasn’t going to the Coco keep her down. Besides Holly said she was fluffy, not to mention brave and intelligent! When Holly reached out to put her leaned into her hand. Lillipup certainly loved pets!

Maria smiled at her partner, she really did love affection. When Holly introduced herself and Coco, she turned her attention to her. “Coco, that’s a fitting name.” She said with a smile. It really was for such a cute rabbit type Pokémon. “I could and I’m sure neither of them would mind.” She said brightly. “Pup!” (Nop!) Lillipup barked in response. Espurr looking over at Holly and then up at Maria be his big eyes before looking down at the assignment on the table.

Setting her bag Maria took a seat next to Holly. Getting her assignment out along with the book she got from the library, the brunette didn’t mind a study partner. It gave her someone to talk to even if it wasn’t even about the assignment. Speaking of which the moment Espurr came into focus Maria’s attention turned from her work to feline companion. The psychic type seemingly surprised at becoming the center of attention. Though, that could have been just the way his eyes looked. “Go right ahead.” Maria said with a smile, it would certainly help with their assignment. “Purr.” (I don’t mind.) Espurr replied shaking his head as a sign to go for it.

When Holly mentioned the scan Maria thought about it. “I think its referring to his psychic power. I read that where Espurr’s ears are, is where his psychic power is stored. Much like a Pichu it doesn’t have much control over its power so when his ears are down it keeps that power from leaking out. So I suppose if Espurr were to open his ears he could very easily blast 300 feet around him.” She explained to her housemate. “Though, I’m no expert.” She admitted.

Espurr blinked his large eyes at Holly’s comment on them. It seemed his eyes were his best feature which Maria would certainly agree with. “I got Lillipup from my aunt when I was eight and Espurr the morning before we headed to the festival.” She answered. It was kind of cute how she came to get a both her Pokémon. None involved battling or a traditional way of capturing, just friendly interaction. Espurr tilted his head in curiosity at the pokégear. When Holly asked about taking pictures, Maria thought about it. “Um… come to think of it I’m not sure.” She answered before flipping hers open. So much for getting work done…

Looking through the features, Maria soon found what looked like a camera button. Turning her pokégear to Coco, the brunette clicked some buttons to see if it worked. Sure enough she managed to capture a picture of the cute and lovable bunny Pokémon. “Found it! You got over to that and then you press that button there. I’m thinking that’s adjust and that’s the settings.” She explained to Holly.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 10, User Image Espurr ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Exp: 875/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageEspurr
                                          Nature: Modest (+ Sp. Attack, - Attack)
                                          Ability: Keen Eyes : Opponent cannot lower this Pokémon’s accuracy. Ignores evasion boosts of the opponent.
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Scratch
                                              --> Hard, pointed, and sharp claws rake the target to inflict damage. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Leer
                                              ► Covet
                                              --> The user endearingly approaches the target, then steals the target's held item. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Confusion
                                              --> The target is hit by a weak telekinetic force. It may also leave the target confused.<< Type: Psychic Acc: 100% Effect: 10% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 549
                                          OOC : Sorry got distracted.

Sekaino

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image
𝓗𝑜𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓜𝓪𝒆

Where: Flygon Common Room // Who: Maria and her pokemon, Coco // Feeling: Focused on everything else except work

Holly laughed as she ran her hands through Lillipups fur. If only Coco was this willing but the vain pokemon hated getting his fur mussied. She turned to the little rabbit pokemon who was still brushing his fur, "See Coco, aren't they absolutely adorable?" She asked, teasingly.

"Bun Buneary Bun Bun Neary. (I suppose, not as cute as me though.)"

Holly didn't know what he said but she'll assumed he agreed, "...Alright then!"

As Maria explained the troubling fact about the Espurr she nodded slowly, "I see....I guess there is more that eats the pie that when it comes to you, little guy." She said with a grin down at the Espurr, "No worries, I'll still give you tons of petsies!" She cooed.

"A family friend gave me this little diva. We hatched him from an egg." She recalled fondly, "But I haven't gotten around to catching another pokemon. I keep scaring them off before I can get close enough." She crossed her arms frowning slightly.

As Holly looked through the pokegear. Coco only just noticed Maria aiming the camera at him and quickly affecting a pose, upping the cuteness factor like 40%.

"Oh! I found it!"
She shouted after following Maria's lead. She took a meaningless picture of the common room and the few random students that were around. "Oh my god!" She squealed, "I am going to take so many pictures!" She said already aiming the camera at the Lillipup and taking a good couple of photos. Then she turned to the Espurr who was looking curiously around and taking a bunch more.

"Hahah! Maria! Maria! Smile!" She said, now aiming the camera at her.

----
Current party:
Coco, Lv. 5
User Image

{OxOxC:}

murruelecreuset

Sekaino

Beloved Fairy

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character