Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Daycare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 29th October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image
x A S H L E Y - L a n g f o r d User Image

xLocation: Festival Dance
xFriends : Nope...
xThinking : Gotta get food.

Ashley stepped into the Pokemon daycare, still a bit nervous about picking up her first partner. She was greeted by the sight of many Pokemon playing around, all of various types, sizes, personalities, and all that descriptive stuff. It was almost enough to make her want to jump in and play with them all had she not been a human. It seemed like a harmonious place to be. She was soon found by one of the staff and asked what she was doing her, the pale child replying with "I-I'm here to pick up my first partner. I got few a few days ago." The staff member gave her a smile and nod before sending her towards a door leading into a nearby office. Ashley found herself in a room with a single pokeball in front of her. It was a bit unsettling, but she felt excited to meet her first new friend here. She gently picked it up, as if it was extremely fragile, and summoned the Pokemon lying within the container. A bright flash of red later, a small Mudkip emerged from the pokeball. "Mudkip!" Ashley's eyes immediately lit up, having not ever seen this Pokemon before. She knelt down and held her hand out to the small Pokemon, the Mudkip approaching closely and investigating his new owner. After a small amount of time of sniffing her hand, he rubbed his head against Ashley's finger, the trainer making an enthralled squeal. This Pokemon was just too cute! She laughed, a rare moment that barely anybody who knew her could remember when she did last, and recalled him back to his pokeball. He would need a name. Something cool and fierce...but cute as well. She began thinking of names as she then hurried towards her class.

xACTIVE PARTY
xUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mudkip ♂ Lvl. 5

xPARTY INFO
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mudkip
Nature: Quirky (+ Sp. Def, - Sp. Def)
Ability: Damp : Prevents self-destruction and the use of such moves.
Held Item: ---
Exp: 0/1000
Move Set:
► Tackle
--> A physical attack in which the user charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% -- Effect -- >>
► Growl
--> The user growls in an endearing way, lowering the opponent's Attack stat. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► Water Gun
--> The target is blasted with a forceful shot of water. << Type: Water Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
► ---
--> ---
Friendship Points:

User Image

xQUOTES
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 30th of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 31st of October░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 19th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Friday, 20th of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:16 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Saturday, 21st of November░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday, 15th of December░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image
▪Mood: Bored II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Lottery Booth II ▫With Who: Noibat II ▪Word Count: ---

Skylar made sure to grab a little something on the way here for breakfast. She had a carton of orange juice in one hand, and a croissant in the other hand. Taking small bites of the delicious bread, she moved towards the daycare. Ace was flying by her side, looking rather pleased with himself as he munched on his own piece of bread. Then there was Ven, and he well... how was she supposed to describe it? The little annoyance was posing as her... when she was about five or six. All because Ven some how managed to see a photo of her when he was snooping around her desk. Now that was the form the pokemon seemed to like the most much to Skylar's dismay. To make matters worse, the pokemon snatched her hand and held it tightly after she finished her breakfast. Skylar wanted to take her hand away, but Ven was rather persistent. Plus there wasn't anyone else here yet, so Skylar tolerated it for the sole reason that she cared about her pokemon... even it if was pretty dang annoying. She'd put up with it just for now. Once at the day care center, Skylar moved towards a tree and sat down. Ace flew over and sat on her head, rather content. Skylar looked up, sighing, she just wasn't going to win here was she? The thing that once again surprised her was Ven. The little brat was still posed as her younger self, and had the gall to rest his head on her lap as he napped as her! Her eye twitched and she flicked Ven's forehead "Hey, don't get ahead of yourself. I'm not putting up with something this embarrassing and annoying get off" she said sternly.

However, Ven whined and gave her 'THAT' look. She winced, oh... oh that look could kill someone! She should know, she used it all the time when she was younger, guess this was karma. She bit her lip "n... no I mean it, i'm not budging!" she repeated again. Taking one more look is what did her in at the end, and she eventually caved it "Fine! I swear I spoil both of you, but the moment someone else comes you better get off and change back!" she said, huffing as she crossed her arms. Ven, pleased cuddled up to her and rested. How unpleasant...

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▫Total Word Count: 16,000+ II ▪Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Pokemon: Noibat
Nickname: Ace
Nature: Modest
Level: 15
Ability: Infiltrator
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Bite (100% Accuracy, 30% Flinch)
Supersonic (50% Accuracy)
Gust (100% Accuracy)
Leach Life (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 60
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Ven
Nature: Mischievous
Level: 11
Ability: Illusion
Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)
Fake Tears (100% Accuracy)
Sucker Punch (100% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:45 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCallumxFenton

Another day, another few hours to worry about things back home while he remained busy with schoolwork. Except today was different than most as classes had been cancelled. That was always a plus, right? Taking the day to sleep in and taking his time with getting around the school which he still barely knew, Callum would first make his way over to the cafeteria and make out with a few milk boxes and down a bowl of cereal before moving on. Places like that weren't the most likable places for the student. Too much noise and too many things to process in his mind. There had been a few episodes when he was younger which were better left hidden from other's minds. He was already one of the newcomers here at the academy and there would be hell to pay if word got out about his problem. Focusing his attention elsewhere, he decided to go pick up his pokemon from the daycare which he had been given directions to seeing as how he had ample time now. Callum took his time in getting to his destination while mapping the route he took in getting to his destination. It would serve him well if he was going to come back here anytime soon. Not to say that the hallways here were complex but they had a tendency to get confusing at times. He had managed to get lost on his tour for about an hour before one of the staff had found him during class time.

Callum opened the doors to the daycare and was greeted by a few workers along with two figures near one of the trees. He kept his distance and tried to not appear too attention grabby and moved to one of the workers. Silently waiting for her to notice him, he would reach into his uniform and bring out his paperwork to receive his starting pokemon from the academy. While it could be any poke, there was no telling which one he would get. Judging by that light brown border at the top, it had top represent some kind of category. After a few seconds or so of standing there, Callum was finally noticed by one of the employees and greeted with a smile. "Ah, another new student, eh?" Nodding to the nameless figure, the aspiring trainer handed over his slip of paper. The worker gave it a quick look over and then went around in the back for something. Callum did his best to lean in and see what lied behind the counter to little avail. Not much besides files and a computer with some boring looking documents open. The worker returned and handed him a pokeball with the same smile. "One Eevee ready for use! Please take good care of your new friend!"

Not hesitating to call forth the pokemon, Callum tossed the ball in the air as the fox-like creature was called, facing the child. "Eevee!" He knelt down and slowly reached over to stroke Eevee's head. While he was hoping for something better than a normal type pokemon, he would still love his starter regardless. "Hey there." He said while feeling the fur rub against the palm of his hand. The Eevee seemed to be enjoying the attention and eagerly taking its time in investigating Callum's person. He certainly seemed more lively than Callum was anyway. "We're going to make the best team. I can feel it." He said in a sort of confident tone for a short burst. It was quickly replaced by his trademark silence as the playful companion of his shook its body before running off. He must have had all that spare energy to burn off after spending his time in that pokeball or maybe it was just how it was. Chasing after the Eevee and playing with his new friend, Callum eventually caught his furry friend and found himself right in front of the girl from before. She had lavender colored hair and had a younger sister nearby. Freaking out at how weird he must have looked playing with his pokemon, the boy took a step back and began to search around. Eye contact was pretty hard to do with the amount of shame he felt. Still, Callum greeted her with a wave of his hand. His Eevee stood by his feet and chimed in with its own greeting. "Eev!"

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PARTY
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname:
Nature: Jolly
Level: 5
Ability: Anticipation
Move Set:
► Tackle (100% Accuracy)
► Growl (Reduces opponent's Attack, 100% Accuracy)
► Helping Hand (Boosts Partner's Attack, 100% Accuracy)
► Wish (Heals 1/2 HP on Second Turn After Use)

""
SpazzticPanda1311

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar simply rested a bit more, allowing Ven to relax. She wouldn’t usually do his in public at all, not that she’d do it alone either. It was just, Ven was really cute, so was Ace. Unfortunately for her, her weakness to cute things as well as pokemon made her give in most of the time. Unless she really was against something, then she had an iron will. Her cold calculating eyes, weren’t so icy at the moment. After all she was with her pokemon and no one else, why should she act coldly right now? The moment someone walked in, then that would be a different story. However, right now she was having a private moment with her pokemon. She’d like to think this was a rare occasion when she was completely alone. Not that it was probably going to last, knowing her luck and everything. As if like magic, someone seemed to stumble into the day care, and they looked rather lost. She hadn’t remembered seeing him anywhere before, not classes or any events. Was he a new student? Her eyes sharpened and watched him as he moved towards the front desk area. She noticed that he had seen her, but seemed to keep to himself. Good, at least he seemed to understand that she didn’t want to be bothered. So she went back to her own business, and looked at Ven “alright trouble maker, time to stop with the illusions someone else might misunderstand” she said, poking Ven’s cheeks. Ven seemed to whine, and ignored her as his eyes remained closed.

Skylar rolled her eyes, sighing. However, the yip of another pokemon who suddenly appeared out of no where seemed to surprise Ven for a moment. He jumped, the illusion breaking and Ven revealing his true form. Skylar raised a brow, where did this little pokemon come from? It was an eevee she knew that much and it was… it was honestly really cute. She didn’t falter, as she stared at the pokemon who seemed to be greeting them. Ven was rather eager to play with the Eevee that popped out of no were. He wagged his tail happily, tilting his head side to side before pouncing towards the Eevee playfully. Skylar crossed her arms “Ven. Here now” she said, pointing towards her side. Ven stopped, pouting a bit before pawing Eevee. Skylar’s gaze Steeled “Ven, I said Now. Don’t make me repeat myself” she said. Ven’s ears dropped, and he gave her that look again. However, this time Skylar wouldn’t budge. She shook her head, and pointed to the spot next to her again. Ven reluctantly padded over and sat next to her, ears still dropped down.

Her eyes moved towards the boy who seemed to be the owner of the Eevee. She noticed that he had been running around chasing after his pokemon. How childish “you should have better control of your pokemon” she said simply, her eyes not showing any friendliness to him. She pursed her lips as he waved a greeting, she didn’t wave back. Yeah, he was definitely new if he didn’t know who she was. It seemed like news of her black hearted attitude had reached the whole school. She’d just have to set him straight “take your pokemon and go, you’re new here I’m assuming so I’ll just let you know this now. I’m not going to be all buddy buddy with you, there are plenty of saps around here that will happily play at friendship with you. I don’t do the whole friendship thing, people always want something so if you expect something by trying to get close with me and be my friend get lost” she said simply, her arms crossed. It may have seemed harsh, but it was the truth, better have him think of her as a mean snob. At least he’d stay away from her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Hello there! : D Sorry about Skylar, she's... yeah she can be pretty mean ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Move Set:
Gust (100% Accuracy)
User Image

Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris walked towards the daycare after receiving the notification to do so. This was surprising for the girl since she hadn't visited the daycare. In fact, she couldn't even remember if she had ever been to the daycare before. She never had a reason to and her classes didn't require it. So this would be an experience for her. Although, her main curiosity was why she was called there in the first place. Apparently there were no classes so could that mean they were do some kind of all day thing. Was it going to be a party.  That would be fun. Iris looked down to see Ling and Zoey following her.

Iris walked into the daycare just in time to hear a familiar voice making it very clear that she had no interest in friendship. Yup... The first face iris was seeing was Skylar and a person she hadn't seen before. Skylar: Koru's roommate, Alana's 'friend' and the person that Iris was 95% sure did not want to be seeing her at the moment.

Iris looked at the two before internally battling a response. Iris was again sure that Skylar had not interest in Iris since their encounter in lamia. But....as her mom would tell her, 'A first impression isn't a lasting impression'. Not to mention, Alana and her made up. Why not her and Skylar.

"Morning," Iris waved to the two. "How are you guys...Oh you have a Zorua too Skylar?"

While Iris mentioned it, she wasn't the first to notice it as Zoey about looked at the Zorua. Her tail up to play while using her paw to inch closer to the still Pokemon since she learned from Ling that pouncing wasn't always a good idea.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Item: Lucky Egg
    Moves: Razor Leaf| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Moves: Water Pulse| Aerial Ace| Defog| Wing Attack

Nickname: Zoey
    Item: Soothe Bell
    Moves: Leer|Pursuit| Fury Swipe | Sucker Punch

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell

Company:
Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:35 pm
            User ImageUser Image
            •ิ : Flare •ิ
            •ิ•ิ : Daycare, On-Campus •ิ
            •ิ•ิ•ิ : 512 •ิ

Tera had woken up to the sound of her PokeGear beeping. After the struggle of rummaging around her bed, with her eyes closed no less, for the darn thing to stop if from beeping, she read the message the school had sent. Apparently she needed to get to the school ground's daycare at the usual time class started. Man! She was happy that there weren't any classes this week, especially since it was the week before vacation, but then this? Then again, it could be something fun! She couldn't help but wonder why they'd have to go there. Looking at the clock, there wasn't any time for a morning walk around the forest, not one that she'd enjoy in such little time at least. With that idea out the window, the girl began to sluggishly get ready to leave. Wearing her usual kimono-esque hoodie, pants and matching shoes, she also decided to add the scarf she wore with her because of the weather. If she could've, she would've worn another, but it was the only one she brought from home! And sure it was still a little torn, but her mom always said that clothes were meant to be worn and it'd be a waste if they weren't, no matter the quality! After double-checking if she had everything she needed, the girl flew out the door in excitement, in anticipation of what the school had planned for the students.

Upon her arrival, she noticed that she wasn't the only one with the mindset of arriving early to the occasion. There were three female students she recognized as Skylar(that was her name, right?) with her fox Pokemon, Iris with her Ducklett and a fox Pokemon of her own, and then there was a pretty blonde student she had never seen before with an Eevee. Little did she know that the blond unfamiliar kid was a actually guy! There seemed to be something going on amongst the three and she thought it better to not interfere with their conversation. She didn't know any of them well enough to judge if that was part of their usual interaction. For all she knew, they could be best friends that liked to joke around like that!

Looking at the daycare itself, she was reminded of when she first got to the school, how she got her first Pokemon here. Looking for a seat near the daycare's entrance, Tera decided to sit down. Thinking about it more fondly, she decided to let her friend out. "Hey Flare! Lookie! This is kinda like a visit back home, yeah?" The Charizard house girl said as she wrapped part of her scarf around her Charmander and then wrapped her arms as she put her on her lap to keep the fire type Pokemon warm. The Charmander did look at the daycare with nostalgic eyes, but it was more so because of her first memory with her trainer than anything else. Enjoying the warmth, Flare wagged her fire-tipped tail back and forth as the two awaited for the daycare event to begin.

[[Open to interactions, but replies will be a little slow ^-^;;]]

User Image
                                                                                    •ิ Pokémon •ิ
                                                                                    User Image║ ♀ ║Flare the Charmander ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 10 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Solar Power

║⋮During sunshine, the Pokémon’s Special Attack raises
                                                                                    ║⋮to 1.5 times but HP decreases by 1/8th the maximum HP every turn.⋮
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Air Cutter
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 95 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Scratch ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ PHY ATK: 40 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Ember ⋮ FIRE ⋮ SP ATK: 60 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Smokescreen ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮

User Image║ ♂ ║ Hoppu the Natu ║
                                                                                    ║LVL 09 ║NATURE: Timid
                                                                                    ⋮↑Speed - ↓Attack⋮
                                                                                    ABILITY: Synchronize

║⋮When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned,
                                                                                    ║⋮so does the opponent. However, Fire-type/Water Veil ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Burned, Poison-type/Steel-type/Immunity ability Pokémon
                                                                                    ║⋮cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.
                                                                                    ITEM: None
                                                                                    ║⋮Item description⋮
                                                                                    MOVES:
                                                                                    ║≒ Peck
                                                                                    ⋮ FLYING ⋮ PHY ATK: 35 ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Leer ⋮ NORMAL ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Night Shade ⋮ GHOST ⋮ SP ATK: user's lvl ⋮ ACC: 100 ⋮
                                                                                    ║≒ Teleport ⋮ PSYCHIC ⋮ OTHER ATK ⋮ ACC: - ⋮

•ิ Inventory •ิ
                                                                                    User Image PokeGear║ User ImageRare Candy x 13║User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. LottoTickets x 6║User Image Pokeball x 1 ║
                                                                                    User Image Venasaur Plushie x 1║User Image Charizard Plushie x 2║User Image Darumaka Plushie x 1║
                                                                                    User Image Chesto Berry x 2║User Image Pecha Berry x 2║User Image Persim Berry x 2║User Image Rawst Berry x 2║
                                                                                    User Image Wepear Berry x 1║User Image Aspear Berry x 1║User Image Cherri Berry x 2║User Image Lum Berry x 1║
                                                                                    ║Ballerina Ornament x 1║User Image Pokemon Dazzler x 1║

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCallumxFenton

The arrival of his Eevee seemed to have excited the younger sibling of the older girl. So much so that she transformed into a pokemon he had never seen before as its illusion broke. He brought out his pokedex and gave it a quick scan before it produced a name: Zorua. It looked kind of like his recently acquired pokemon aside from the darker coloration. It was actually pretty adorable in his eyes. That little patch of upwards fur on his head made it look like he had some sort of flame look to it. While he had it out, it probably wouldn't hurt to scan Eevee anyway. More data for the pokedex and all. While the boy scanned it, Eevee would react to the pounce by wagging its own tail, rolling over with great haste and keeping his eyes on the Zorua. Callum was ready to watch the two pokemon run off together before it was interrupted by the stern voice of the Zorua's trainer. She sounded pretty stern and somebody who seemed like they distances themselves as much as they could from the term "fun". All in all, not much of a person many others liked. The Zorua, now known to him as Ven, followed his trainer's orders with a very disappointed look after trying to get her to allow him with its best "baby doll eyes" it could muster. He was not the only one, as the nameless Eevee looked saddened and went to greet his trainer as Callum arrived in front of the two.

He gave a very apologetic face at the girl before reaching down and gently picking up his Eevee as it seemed content to be in his arms for the moment. Before he could think of how to explain himself, she began in by telling him to control his pokemon better. It was true but all that happened was that his Eevee had wished to play around after sitting in a pokeball for who knows how long? She continued and almost seemed to order him to go away. With how she saw what friendship was, it was easy to see why she would be sitting by herself. Eevee seemed to have his mood dampened by the foul spirit of the girl in front of them. Callum continued to hold that look on his face as he turned around and began to walk out of the door before being stopped by the sound of another new person.

This girl was a bit of an oddity with her lime green hair and red spectacles. She was still miles in front of the grumpy girl in front of her in terms of friendliness and all. She had an entourage of pokemon following behind her that, again, he had never seen before. He quietly raised his pokedex to get the two pokemon of hers that he had not gotten in his dex yet while she greeted both of them. Callum's Eevee jumped out of his trainer's hands to go investigate the newcomers. He was worried that one of them might pick a fight with the other and vice versa, but from what he had seen so far of the academy most pokemon seemed well behaved enough. He greeted her the same way that he did to Skylar, a simple hand wave as he finished with his task and put his pokedex back into his pocket. This new girl was probably his favorite of the two so far. Maybe Skylar was not a people person or was just in a foul mood. It was hard to tell without knowing her for more than his first day.

(( It's fine! Also your links are dead for Zoey and Ling, Yume. ))

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PARTY
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname:
Nature: Jolly
Level: 5
Ability: Anticipation
Move Set:
► Tackle (100% Accuracy)
► Growl (Reduces opponent's Attack, 100% Accuracy)
► Helping Hand (Boosts Partner's Attack, 100% Accuracy)
► Wish (Heals 1/2 HP on Second Turn After Use)

""
SpazzticPanda1311

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxUser Image

Skylar wouldn't lie and say that the saddened Eevee hadn't made her feel guilty. The darn thing was so cute, it was hard for Skylar to resist. However, she refused to show that sort of embarrassing emotion in front of other people. She'd rather die. Her eyes moved away from the saddened Eevee, Skylar silently apologizing in her heart for ruining their fun. However, it was necessary if she was going to scare the kid off. If she was rude and mean he'd stay away, then he couldn't back-stab her even if he wanted to. She pursed her lips, as she watched the new kid hold Eevee to his chest, watching as he turned to leave. However, an annoying voice rang out as he was about to leave "For the love of Arceus" she muttered under her breath. Ace looked between the two other people who were now around Skylar, and he simply observed. She had almost pushed the new kid away from her, and that little annoyance just HAD to come over here trying to strike up a conversation with her. Did she think they were friends? Did she not remember what happened during the museum trip? Sklyar certainly hadn't, and she didn't want to talk with this girl who she clearly disliked.

Her icy eyes moved over to Iris who for some reason was so cheery and greeting them like they were best friends. It made Skylar sick, how fake could a person get? Wasn't Skylar clear about her feelings towards her? She continued to cross her arms "I hope you're not thinking about talking to me, and yes clearly this is a Zorua. You have one too don't you? So you should know what they look like, and please spare me the conversation. Why are you even talking to me, don't think I haven't forgotten the museum incident" she said, glaring at her. Skylar never forgets first impressions, never. Skylar noticed Iris's Zorua, who seemed to be approaching Ven. Ven, his ears perking up looked like he was going to pounce over "Ven" she said sternly again, her eyes moving towards him. There was no playfulness in her eyes, in fact she was making it clear not to move from his spot. Ven whined softly, but sat back down and did as he was told. He knew better than the disobey Skylar when she was like this.

She didn't know why people kept coming over to talk with her, but maybe it was the spot she chose. She stood, scooping Ven up into her arms and cuddling him close as an apology. Ace jumped a bit, but readjusted himself on her head. She looked back at Iris, eyes just as icy as before "I'm telling you to back off, I don't want friends and I don't need friends either. All 'friends' do is get close to you before they stab you in the back, you can pretend you care all you want in the end you'll only get stabbed in the back, or be the one doing the stabbing. So again back off Iris, I don't want to be friends with you or anyone else. Never again." she said, muttering the last part before she moved herself to a more secluded corner of the room. She hugged Ven closer, making sure no one else could hear her "i'm sorry Ven, but you can't be friendly with others... you need to understand that the only ones you can trust are yourself, Ace, and I. The same goes for us, we trust no one but ourselves... that's how we protect one another" she said. Ven seemed deeply saddened, but he understood. Ven could see the deep sadness, anger, and betrayal in Skylar's eyes. He didn't know what caused it, but Ven did know whatever it was scarred Skylar deeply enough to shove everyone away from her.

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: Yeah she has her reasons though, she got betrayed pretty badly in the past so she has a lot of trust issues oAo ))

P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
Move Set:
Gust (100% Accuracy)
User Image

Move Set:
Leer (100%)
Pursuit (100% Accuracy)

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x8

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Neryem

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote: