Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:17 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Library OOC:Yo
Inventory

Ramona handed book after book to Cofagrigus. The next one took both hands, it appeared to be a large encyclopedia of some sort. She turned and planted it in his large ghostly hands, ”Phew, okay Cofagrigus take this one to the shelf over there,”She pointed down the way from where they were to a small bookshelf. Cofagrigus nodded and floated it’s way over to do as Ramona asked. She turned and proceeded to organize the papers scattered about the desk’s surface. There were so many- to think she had them in a nice folder and pile before she started. She grumbled,“Ugh I need to be more organized…” Over at the bookshelf Cofagrigus heard her say this and began to snicker. It wasn’t trying to hide it at all, which made Ramona jolt around and complain at him,"I can hear you!" Then she began to pout a little,"How ‘bout I let you teach my class today hm?" Cofagrigus flinched and shivered. He twisted around and shook to answer no at her request. She couldn’t help but laugh when he did kind of thing and appeared to forget his taunting already,"Don’t worry your ghostly little head I wouldn’t do that to you. Besides teaching is a lot more fun for me anyway." she cooed.

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:56 pm
Prairiefox
[

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harvey waited as the worksheets he had planned for the day's lesson were being printed. He had woken up late today (a perk of having an afternoon class) and because of that had opted to skip on lunch before coming here to print out what he needed.
He was too excited about the lesson to really sit down and eat anyways.
On his shoulder, Broski looked around at the library somewhat put off by not being able to wander. Samantha for her part stood calmly beside her trainer. Looking at the books and thinking which ones she could weasel Harvey into checking out.
Broski suddenly jumped off, jumping onto a shelf and disappearing behind it
"Where are you going?!-Samantha watch the printer" Harvey called back before running after his monferno.
Broski for his part was off and running, jumping from book shelf to book shelf before landing on his objective
Mon! Ferno! it cried landing on the Cofagrigus like it had in the garden, which was monferno talk for 'giant floaty thing! What's with the stuff' Broski was glad to see the familiar pokemon again (Harvey and Samantha were so boring whenever they came to the big room with the flamable things) and wouldn't even look up when Harvey rounded the corner.
"Just what in the world are you doing?"

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

Inventory

Gofagrigus had placed the large book back on the shelf and was floating his way back to Ramona when something tackled his head. It surprised him and he was rocked back knocking into the shelf,”COFA GRI!” Ramona stopped what she was doing and turned in shocked to seeing her pokemon being trampled on by a Monferno. She was momentarily distracted by the fact that it was a shiny but shook it off and ran to it's aid, flapping papers around,“Eek what are you oing? No fighting in the library!” Trying to calm Cofagrigus down she remembered this same pokemon had done this same exact thing during her photoshoot a few weeks ago. How a wild pokemon got into the library was unheard of, or maybe it belonged to someone. She clapped to grab it's attention,"Monferno! Where is your trainer?" She had her hands on her hips like she was a mom talking to a kid in trouble. Cofagrigus finally froze still but followed the Monferno with it's glaring red eyes, what a strange acting monkey...,

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:20 am
Prairiefox
]

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Broski looked up when the lady talked to him, flinching guiltily at the tone she took. It was a tone he only ever heard from Samantha, but in his experience it never meant anything good.
He had just wanted to say hi to the floating pokemon!
Granted he said hi by jumping on someone's head and riding with them but..well still.
'Mon' the monkey mumbled still on the floating pokemon's head, pointing at Harvey (who was now in the same hall as them) when the lady asked for his trainer.
"I'm sorry about this" Harvey said although he wasn't sure what Broski had done "whatever this is; I'm Harvey Bennet. I'm the breeding teacher.
He realized he had no idea who he was talking to. Harvey hadn't really gotten to know anyone in the academy. His fist two weeks had been taken up with work and Marcus trying -keyboard- being trying to talk to him over the weekend. He glared at his pokemon, if i'm late to class because of you.

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:34 am
User Image

Inventory

She didn't exactly mean to be harsh towards the monkey, it had a playful nature, but jumping on her pokemon was her first priority. She turned hearing a male's voice and she seemed to immediately calm down as he made himself present. She bopped her fist in her hand with a realization,”Oh so that explains the shiny pokemon.” She reached her hand out to him in greeting,“Hello Harvey I am Ramona Floros and I teach Pokemon History." She didn't recognize this teacher all too well, maybe he was one of the ones that lived in his office. She folded her arms and tilted her head on her hand,"I'm relieved that Monferno isn't some wild pokemon that got in here somehow." Remembering the same monkey from her photoshoot those weeks ago she gave a playful smirk and leaned in towards him,"You know this same Monferno came into a photoshoot of mine not too long ago. Were you around then as well?"

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:29 pm
Prairiefox
Sorry about the delay, I got called in to work today.

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey craked a smile when the pink-haired woman boped her fist in her hand. It wasn't a gesture he saw often, especially in other adults.
Then again almost everyone he worked with was older than him, they tended to be kinda stiff.
"No he's not wild" he said when she seemed relieved to find out Broski was his "he's been giving me grief for over ten years. Rash nature doesn't really help either" despite his words, the smile he gave his starter belied how he really felt about his pokemon. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Floros. I haven't really met any other teachers..even the Kingdra ones."
Hearing Ramona's tale of seeing Broski at a photoshoot he glanced at his pokemon.
"Broski?"
'Mon' the monkey mumbled with a nod, something Harvey already suspected since there weren't that many shiny monferno's to pick from.
".....garden?"
'Mon'

Another nod
"Yeah we were there Tank needed some RnR" he said picking up some of the books whihc had fallen from what he figured had been cofagrigus being knocked into the shelf and further explained what he meant "My Electivire...they're not exactly dorm friendly I think that's where Broski caught sight of your pokemon. He gets excited when he wants to make friends..sorry..do you need these?" he asked showing her the books he had picked up
His mind then suddenly caught onto something Ramona had said "wait did you say photoshoot?"
Broski for his part leaned down from his perch on the floating pokemon's head so he could look at it's eyes. Noting that they still seemed displeased he jumped down.
Taking a book that had fallen he held it up to the psychic in obvious apology, mimicking what his training was doing.
'Ferno?'

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:27 pm
User Image

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued/Relaxed Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Library OOC:Sorry this got cut short I would like to continue it after class or something ^^
Inventory

She shook her head with a smile,”Oh yes I can understand that. can you imagine what Cofagrigus put me through before we became the team we are now?” Just remembering the first day they met when he was just a little Yamask sends chills up her spine.“Just like this sweet little Monferno here he caused me a bit of trouble during one of my photoshoots when I was in Sinnoh," Referring to him as sweet Ramona scratched under the Monferno's chin as a sign of affection instead of hostility. Then after explaining vaguely of their first meeting together she patted Cofagrigus on the side of his coffin,"Ah good time good times." "Cofa gri," They both seemed to sigh. She didn't realize that this Harvey was a Kingdra supervisor as well and clapped her hands together,"Oh you are? That's wonderful! Well we'll have to try and see each other more often if we live in the same place." Cofagrigus gazed down at Broski. At first he was surprised by this pokemon but now he could tell his playful nature and formed a sharp toothy grin,"Gri gus..." he groaned. Ramona didn't pay any mind to his attempts to be haunting to the other pokemon. For the moment it appeared that he was talking to his pokemon about the event he interrupted those weeks ago and when he chimed in she answered,"I can understand it's harder for larger pokemon to be indoors. I found the garden to be a splendid place it had the right amount of lighting to create a magnificent contrast-Hm?" She stopped her rambling with her fingers in the shape of a frame, as if she was imitating a camera,"Oh yes I'm actually a pokemon journalist and photographer." She straightened up and sheepishly rubbed her neck and hid her other arm behind her back,"This is actually my first job as a teacher, but the subject intrigues me so much I couldn't wait to take the job." Suddenly Cofagrigus bumped into her and he seemed to be figdeting,"What's the matter?" He flailed his ghostly arms in the air and then to his side as if he was trying to move her attention. She took his hint and turned her attention to the end of the hall and her eyes met the clock,"Sweet Poke puffs the time!" She jerked back around to Harvey with a mix of shock and fear on her face,"I'm got to get to my class! Oh no oh no oh no!" She rushed back to the table she was working at and started bundling up the papers and putting them into her bag. Cofagrigus floated towards her and hovered over. She took out his pokeball and activated it,"I'll see you after class." After all her stuff was put away she slung her bag strap over her shoulder and was ready to sprint out, but she haulted and ran back towards Harvey and shook both of his hands encased in her own,"I'm sorry I was wonderful to meet you I hate to run off but I don't want to set a bad example for the students," she tittered. She turned back around and ran off,"So long Mr. Bennet!" She ran through the shelfs and tables then shuffled out the library entrance as quick as she could, maybe she should invest in some running shoes instead of her usual flats...

Exit to History Class

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:28 pm
Prairiefox
Sorry about the delay, I got called in to work today.

Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey listened as Ms. Ramos told tales of her time with her pokemon apparently Broski wasn't the only trouble maker "I suppose it was trying to live up to it's reputation" he put in "Ghost pokemon being thought of as troublesome and all"
Broski for his part lived the attention giving out a content noise as the History Teacher scratched his chin. He liked this female human, a whole lot more than any of the other female humans that were around his trainer. So the juvenile monkey leaped in place and cheered when Harvey answered "Sounds like a plan" as the pink-haired lady said they should meet up since apparently they lived in the same place "I usually either work or go into the lamia district we can figure something out"
Harvey's eyes showed interest when she revealed she was a journalist and a photographer (so a photojournalist? ) and that this was her first time teaching.
"Yeah mine too I just managed to finish my hours and graduate before this semester-" he paused before hge could go into his mayor and how he chose teaching, and looked at the ghost pokemon about to ask why it was freaking out when it was answered to him by his fellow Kingdra teacher freaking out.
Sweet... poke puffs?

It wasn't until after the teacher had shaken his hand, promised to meet up later and ran out that Harvey realized that if she was later, he was late too.
"Sh-t. Broski we gotta move" he said putting the book he had been holding back in the shelf and running off, he didn't slow down a bit when Broski launched himself at him and clung to his back for a ride. Like he had told Ramona, he'd had the fire type for eleven years, so he was used to such ocurrences.
The papers had finished printing and Samantha had levitated them into a folder and levitated the folder to the height of his arm.
"You're a life saver Sam" he said returning her and catching the papers as he went.

(Exit to Breeding Class))

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:08 pm
User Image

|Location Library|Wearing Kingdra School Uniform|Mood Curious|

ffffffIt took Phoebe a little bit, as it turns out she did not remember the exact location, but she managed to find and enter the library. Setting Fireball down, she pulled out her journal and looked at the code scribbled in there. She'd need to look for that in order to do a little research. Plus, she wanted to get her homework done before dinner if possible. She looked at the labels on each shelf until she found the correct section. She needed to get a book on egg groups from here to find more pokemon who would be able to breed with Fireball. "A Study of Egg Groups," Phoebe read to herself as she pulled a book from the shelf. It was pretty self explanatory, so she took the book with her to a table and got her binder out. She wrote down Fireball's nature and two moves on the first sheet and flipped open the book to look for two pokemon in his egg group. Dragon came first so she'd settle for that. "Wow, look at the pokemon, Fireball," Phoebe said as she pointed to a blue pokemon named Dratini. It looked so elegant, but its evolution looked even more so. She wrote down the name of the pokemon and continued to look for another. Gloomy caught her eye quickly because of its form. "I wonder what that pokemon would feel like," she thought out loud before writing it down under Dratini. She took her time with the drawing, just doing a headshot of Fireball. It looked pretty good in her opinion, and Fireball seemed to like it too when she finally showed him.

She had one more worksheet to go and she had to change a few things. She had already scanned two pokemon, but they were both male. Phoebe figured tweaking that a bit wouldn't matter in the end. She set the problems up with Ichiro's Snivy and Ms. Ezra's Absol, Anubis. From scanning the two earlier, she got that Snivy's nature was Timid while Anubis's nature was Brave. Since both were the female pokemon in this, the nature and species of the egg would be theirs'. "Piece of cake," Phoebe said with a satisfied smile. She put her homework back up and was about to return the book to its place when she decided against that. She had time before dinner, she was sure, so reading some would be a good way to pass the time.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 5
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
---
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/5
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:55 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Chance padded behind Kirsi into the library, she thought again about how glad she was that they were allowed to keep their pokemon out with them (and that her dad had insisted she train Chance extra good). "Wow. This library is awesome," she breathed, eyes wide at all the books. She wondered if they had things that were fun to read, or if it was all just school books. She looked at a few of the books for a little while before searching a bit more earnestly for the right breeding books. Kirsi picked up a solid three and thumped them down on one of the tables. She'd noticed a girl from her class and smiled ruefully to herself; obviously they were both here to finish the homework. She sent the girl a friendly smile, comrades in arms, then tackled her first book, one of the ones Professor Bennet recommended.

Kirsi lost herself in the books, reading about all sorts of rules on what got passed down. How's anyone supposed to remember any of this stuff? Kirsi decided Professor Bennet must be really, really smart to know all this stuff. She took out a new piece of paper and made a couple sheets of notes on the basics that she had missed the past class. Then she filled in some information from today, like all of the natures and their effects on stats. At first it seemed hopeless to try and remember all of them, but when she found a book that put them all in a neat table she it seemed more doable. For now, she remembered all the ones that didn't change any stats, along with jolly, since it was Chance's.

At some point in the middle, Kirsi got up to let Chance outside and also grabbed dinner before coming back, determined to catch up so she didn't have to spend any more time holed up in the library.

After way too long, Kirsi's head suddenly shot up. "Crap!" She winced when she realized she'd said that out loud. I haven't scanned any pokemon! She didn't have any way to do the last homework! Panic set in. The clock said it was late... way too late! Kirsi looked around, hoping there was someone else still here that would let her scan their pokemon. Her eyes fell on the girl from her class. Ph...be...Phoebe!

Kirsi nearly tripped over herself as she rushed over. "Hey! I never got to introduce myself; I'm Kirsi," she said, smiling and sticking out her hand. Chance had followed her, eager to do something new. "Sorry I didn't say hi before, I was really worried about catching up. There's so much to memorize!" She was about to start complaining about it but decided not to (it was probably easier to make friends if she wasn't negative). "Um, I was...sort of wondering...could I scan your charmander? I totally forgot about the homework and I haven't scanned any pokemon yet and I'd suuuuper appreciate it."

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 5
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

SoundVVave
I'm not sure if Phoebe left or not, but if she's still here Kirsi would like to say hi! If not, I'll have Kirsi go.

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:35 pm
User Image

|Location Library|Wearing Kingdra Uniform|Mood Average|

ffffffAfter getting her fill of the egg group books, and writing all of them down in her notebook, she got up to return it to the shelf. There was another person in here now, at least this one made her presence known. Phoebe gave her a small wave in return to Kirsi before looking back at the shelf. There was a large book that caught her attention; it was all about moves pokemon learn when leveling up and then moves they could learn with the help of TMs and HMs. Phoebe vaguely knew about those, but not much besides they have moves on them. She couldn't figure out how a disk would teach a pokemon a move. With a tug, she got the book from its spot on the shelf and carried it back over to the table she was at.

Flipping in it until she reached the page on Charmander, Phoebe started to read. The next level up move Fireball could learn was Ember, his first fire type move. The only way she could think to level him up was battling and she wasn't sure really how to do that. She didn't really like the idea of battling, it'd break her heart to see Fireball hurt. Especially if it was because she didn't know what she was doing! Phoebe's mind went to the five rare candies she was given. Her father told her rare candies were a way to level up a pokemon without battling, and it sounded like a good idea. Taking up a bit of space on the page with Fireball's nature, she quickly scribbled down his moves until level sixteen where Fireball would evolve to a Charmeleon. She'd have to be careful at that point with his sharp claws. Her mother also warned her that Fireball might be a bit more eager to challenge other pokemon, as its the nature of the pokemon species.

Her attention was taken from the book with the sudden 'crap' from the other girl in the library. Fireball even looked up from his piece of string he found while Phoebe was looking at books. She was about to ask if anything was wrong when Kirsi came rushing to her. It scared her a little and she was about ready to leave when the girl apologized for not introducing herself earlier, saying she was worried about catching up. Then she asked if she could scan Fireball, who perked up when he heard his species, because she hadn't scanned any pokemon. "Oh, sure," Phoebe answered as Fireball moved over to her Growlithe, curious about him. "As for catching up, my mom is a breeder so I knew a few of the things actually," she smiled proudly, "try making little cue cards with facts on them to memorize, I was told that was a good way to get things to stick." She didn't think it rude to offer help, especially when it was a method Phoebe might use if needed. She was finding that notes were easier though.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 5
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
---
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/5
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:47 am
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Libraryxxxxxxxx who Just Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle bounced into the library with her usual peppy and upbeat exterior, smiling to herself as she glanced down at her notebook and took in the reference number she had written down from Breeding Class for books to help her. Catching up didn't seem like it would be too hard, but she still had to go find a book to help her out for the time being. Don still perched on her shoulder as he took in the sight of the library, seeming to enjoy the quiet atmosphere as his trainer looked at the little signs on sides of shelves to indicate the reference numbers in that section. Rather than asking for help, the girl wandered the library for five minutes before finding the section and standing in front of it on her tiptoes, scanning each of the books before finding one that she decided would help her on her homework. The white-haired girl picked out two books: Incense and its Effects and Breeding Basics. She held the books in her arms with her notebook and carried them to a nearby table, setting them down and pulling her notebook to the side. Chessebelle opened the second book and found a chapter on Egg Groups first, pulling the three worksheets out from class and finding the one that was supposed to be done in class. She wrote down Don's nature and his moves first, from her notes from before, and then flipped through the egg group pages for the word 'Murkrow.'

xxxJust as she had thought, he was in the Flying Egg Group, and his species was listed with a multitude of other pokemon. Some tiny pictures were on the margins of the book to show which pokemon were purely Flying egg group while others were only partly in it. To play it safe, she only looked at the pokemon purely in the flying egg group and noticed that Noibat was listed, thinking back to this morning and Skylar's pokemon, chuckling at the thought of a Noibat mating with a Murkrow. However, she wrote Noibat under Don's nature and moves with her fluid handwriting before picking another pokemon to write down: Aerodactyl. Being a nearly six foot pokemon mating with a not-even two foot pokemon was probably not an ideal, but he was in the egg group! Chessebelle chuckled at the thought before beginning her drawing of Don, the Murkrow peeking over her shoulder and watching her carefully. By the time she was done, he had lost respect in the girl and had to get off her shoulder just to glare at her. He even tried to rip the paper, but she grabbed it and put it back into the folder of her notebook before he could finish his work. Next she pulled out the first page of homework and scanned it, figuring it looked easy enough based on the lecture from today. What would hatch from this pokemon and that pokemon and its nature. The first three were pokemon of the same species, the next four were different species, and the last set of three had items attached to them.

xxxChessebelle flew threw the first seven problems fairly easy, but had to look through the Incense book she had picked out to understand what exactly items had to do with anything. The first of the problems was a Mareep male with an everstone and a Nidorina without an item. Thankfully, after looking at her spacey notes, she found that the offspring, while it was a Nidoran Female, would have the nature of the Mareep instead of the Nidorina. She continued to the next problem and had to reference the book; if a Blissey and Chansey had an egg, with the Chansey holding a Pure Incense, what would the offspring be? Looking through the Incense book, she learned that basically if there was a first evolution of a pokemon, it can be produced when the second or third evolution is holding a certain incense. So the offspring would be a Happiny. Chessebelle continued to the last problem and with a little help from the book, she finished. She glanced at the clock before pulling out the last homework sheet where she would have to make up her own what will hatch problem, using Samantha and Broski's information. She simply guessed their natures and then wrote down the two ways that the offspring could hatch. If Broski was holding an everstone, the resulting Slowpoke baby would have a Rash nature instead of Samantha's Calm naute. And if neither Samantha nor Broski were holding an item, the Slowpoke baby would have a Calm Nature. "Finally done." Chessebelle whispered to her Murkrow, sitting on the desk and looking at Phoebe and Kirsi, who were a few tables away. The trainer smiled at Don and pet him as she began to put her things away, keeping the Incense book out so she could study a bit more due to the slight confusion she still had about the subject. She'd probably wait until dinner then leave--studying never hurt anyone after all.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:00 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kirsi quickly scanned Fireball, plopping down in a chair next to Phoebe while the little charmander's information appeared on-screen. At her feet, Chance whuffed quietly. "Go ahead, Chance. Behave though!" Kirsi warned. Chance's tail immediately started wagging back and forth and he approached Fireball, snuffling at the other pokemon and trying to be friendly.

"Your mom's a breeder? That's really cool! I wish my mom had a cool job like that." Though her dad definitely had it covered, being a ranger and all. "Blah, that would be so many index cards. I can kinda remember things when they're in charts and lists and stuff, but maybe I'll try that," she said. "You're lucky, I don't know any of this stuff. I mean, some of it's easy, but just remembering egg groups is gonna take forever!" Kirsi sighed. "Well, whatever. I'm sure it won't be too hard."

"Thanks for letting me scan your charmander! Does he have a name?" Kirsi asked. She looked past Phoebe and saw a black bird staring at her- it was the one that belonged to the girl from the back of their class, Che...belle...something. "Hi!" Kirsi called out, waving. Then she said to Chessebelle, "Did you finish?" noticing that the other girl was putting away her things. Kirsi fiddled with her pokegear, still with only two pokemon scanned (one of them her own); nowhere near enough to do the homework. Oh! I'll bet there'll be plenty to scan tomorrow morning in class! Kirsi smiled, having realized that she didn't have to worry so much about it.

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

SoundVVave
I'm not sure if Phoebe left or not, but if she's still here Kirsi would like to say hi! If not, I'll have Kirsi go.
iKatamalicious
Hello! :3

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm
►Ҥakeem Miles: Daycare Assistant

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

үou've got to be the one you want

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Since it was after classes, the workshift had change hands to the night crew, freeing up Hakeem for the night til morning. After eating some food, he had decided that he wanted to do a little reading in the library. Maybe see something that could be useful for the students here and bring it to their attention. At his side was Fae as the Slyveon used his ribbons to hold Hakeem's hand. He told Fae that he wasn't blind but he figured the pokemon liked holding his hand so he was he to deny that.

"Not a bad place." Hakeem said in a low voice. "Much bigger than the one back home in Johto. I wonder who paid the pretty penny for this library's set up." Hakeem was about to turn a corner when he heard girls talking. Based the subject and context of the words it was say to assume they were just students that were working on class assignments. Aside from giving students their pokemon or taking in pokemon, he had not been introduced to the students body like the teachers were. That was understandable, he was just an daycare assistant. The question now was how to approach them without scaring them.

He was not going to kid in believing that girls suddenly approached by an adult male in a quiet and secluded place like this would not send off red flags. It was the same thing he would tell his little sister. "Alright Fae, you're up." The Slyveon nodded his head and walked around the corner. Seeing the girls and their pokemon, the pink pokemon approached playfully to get attention onto himself. He looked at the Charmander and Growlithe and immediately wanted to play as he trotted around their area.

Hakeem learned that a pokemon like Fae and the rest of his team were deemed safe pokemon and could show people that he was approachable to talk to. Sure they had their other purposes that aided him but they were best for children.

He gave it a few moments before going around the corner himself. "Excuse me ladies." he said in a very noticeable British accent as he walked up to them slowly. "You seen a pink pokemon that's called a Slyveon?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Big Mama
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Healer
Move Set:

► Heal Bell
► Soft-Boiled
► Metronome
► Dazzling Gleam

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Fae
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature: Timid
Ability: Cute Charm
Experience:
Move Set:

► Fairy Wind
► Disarming Voice
► Draining Kiss
► Iron Tail

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lil' Mama
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 25
Nature: Calm
Ability: Regenerator
Experience:
Move Set:

► Helping Hand
► Secret Power
►Heal Bell
► Draining Kiss

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC: hope ya don't mind the company ^^

үou never lose yourself

βecause even fooling myself like changed into betrayal
Ί put away things like my hatred and even my compassion by sacrificing myself

SoundVVave
iKatamalicious
TheWhiteDragonfly

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:56 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Libraryxxxxxxxx who Hakeem, Kirsi, Phoebe, their pokemon and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle was thankful for the resources the library had to offer, the book on Incense helping her tremendously understand what she had missed. And as she flipped through the Egg Group section of the Breeding Basics book, she got a little more caught up on that as well. Not that she had really expected the library to be a dump, but Goldenrod's was small in comparison to the amount of shopping centers and game corners and bars that were scattered about the large city. She glanced at the nearby clock once more to see if dinner would start shortly, and was startled by the voice calling out to her, Don giving a squawk of surprise as well. Cerulean hues panned over to the girls from her class, Kirsi and Phoebe, and she smiled brightly in response to the greeting. She hadn't wanted to bother them before since they seemed to be in their own conversation, but she was ecstatic when the red-head greeted her. After all, the only person she had talked to today was Skylar who--albeit sweet to let her be her partner--wasn't that 'warm' as a person. At least not at first.

xxx"Hello!" She responded cheerily before glancing down at her backpack, half-zipped now that she placed her stuff back into it. "Oh, yes. Since I missed some of the stuff, I wanted to make sure I was doing the egg groups and 'item enhanced' section of the worksheet." She added sheepishly, but still smiled warmly before adding, "Did you guys?" Before she could get a response from the girls' table, a pokemon approached the Growlithe(Chessebelle thought his name was Chance? Maybe Chase?) and the Charmander. It was an absolutely adorable Sylveon--when her mother would take her to see the contests she judged, a Sylveon was almost always a top competitor. She wanted to get a closer look, but before she brought up the courage to move an adult came towards the slightly scattered group and asked about the pomemon. Chessebelle chuckled a little and pointed towards the playful Fairy-type, Don hopping to the edge of her table to look over the edge at the newcomer. "I think that's who you're looking for, mister." She chimed, her eyes flitting over to the male and looking at him for a moment longer before returning to the cute pink pokemon in question, still smiling softly.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

TheWhiteDragonfly
Hey! I wasn't sure if you guys would care if I mentioned you so I played it safe and waited for one of you guys to say something to me because I'm shy xD

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
I don't, at least! : P

SoundVVave

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out