Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: On-Campus] Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Battle Classroom → Cafeteria

Company : Class... Silvano, Iris, Alana
                                          Status : I can't believe he said that...
                                          Wearing : Uniform with her hair down.

Maria let out another long sigh as she listened to Silvano’s reply to her. He was just being honest… That wasn’t her problem with it. No, it was her friend’s choice of words. Why couldn’t he have said it differently? When he chose to join her for lunch Maria had nothing to really say. Truthfully after his behavior she’d rather he just leave her alone. Heading to the cafeteria perhaps she would run into Iris. With luck maybe she could help cheer her up.

Entering the cafeteria, Maria spotted Iris with another girl she didn’t know. She had Kingdra colors and a cute looking Pokémon with her. Walking over as the girl asked Iris what she was going to have Maria smiled and said. “Hi Iris, I don’t know about you but I’m having a chicken fajita.” Having it given to her, the brunette looked over at the Kingdra girl. “Hi… I’m Maria…” she said in her usually unsure tone. Glancing down at Lillipup who was seemingly curious about the grass type, she smiled before looking back up at the two girls.

“How was morning class?” Maria asked figuring they had the same class since their houses were different. Looking behind her she knew Silvano was there. She’d admit that he wasn’t on her good list at the moment but like always it wouldn’t last long. Her ability to stay upset or mad was virtually non-existent.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 236
                                          OOC : - - -

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Hope the kind
                                          Alana Shusona

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:59 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
Hitsukei
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes
Are you where you want to be?

Antonio passed a hand through his hair as he entered the cafeteria. There was quite a number of people inside, but the cafeteria was a very big placed with even two floors where students could go to in case the first floor got full. Even with this many people there was only one person in the room that easily caught his interest. She was a beauty and to him she easily stood out from everyone. He knew that her hair color had changed as well as her eye color, but he could still recognize her from yesterday. With the teachers having to prepare their respective House for the students' welcoming party, Antonio was unable to properly meet her or approach her. Now would be a good time as any.

Before he walked over to her, he would need to grab some food. His intention for coming to the Cafeteria, as it was for many, was to eat. It would be weird if he didn't have some food with him. The food would also give him a good excuse to occupy the table she was currently sitting in. The lunch menu had quite the amount of protein involved and some of them were his favorites. Antonio grabbed a Philly Cheese Steak, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, and some Orange Juice; he skipped on the salad. With his plate full, he composed himself and put on his best smile, then walked towards the beautiful woman.

"Scusi, è libero qui?" Antonio asked if the seat in front of her was taken. He decided to show off a little of the Italian that he knew to see if his chances to impress her increase. "I'm Antonio Reyes, it's a pleasure to meet you miss Ezra. I am a fan of your work," he smiled at her as his eyes locked with hers, "a big fan."

==========

User Image

Skylar's words had really surprised him. Marco had never met someone who was so direct. The students in his old school were all fake meaning they pretended to be someone they weren't. Her words sounded harsh, but hearing her honesty was refreshing. However, he wasn't sure how to act around her now especially since they were classmates. The chances that they would be paired up together at some point in time were very likely. Maybe there was no need to act at all, he didn't want to be a faker like those kids in his old school. Marco would just be himself and maybe that will be enough to get along with her. He couldn't stop thinking about her eyes, it was like he was watching the sea and that brought back memories from his home country.

Koru Frene came to the Cafeteria with him. Skylar's words seemed to have affected her as well, but she was much stronger than him and she was still smiling. Their walk to the Cafeteria had been mostly silent with Marco being too nervous about striking a conversation or even thinking about a good topic to talk about. They were in line to get some food now and Koru had picked up fajitas as well as some shrimp. Marco decided to get the Philly Cheese Steak as well as some Fajitas with pork. He decided to grab a strawberry smoothie as well; Charmander helped him carry the smoothie. Marco turned to Koru, "Eating outside would be nice, but I don't think we have a lot of time left until our next class," Marco found a table nearby, "let's go over there and next time we can eat outside for sure." He blushed a little realizing how bold his comment had been. He stared at Koru with a bit of shyness not sure if she would be okay with him joining her again, "I mean if there is a next time..." Marco speed walked to the table and settled his things down and then took a bite of Philly cheese steak.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:33 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was thinking about how many compliments she was going to give to the chef for this food. The fajitas were gone and the her hands were wrapping around the cheese steak sandwich as it called out to her. The first bite and it was heavenly. Still hot on the inside even though it cooled down on the outside. She hadn't had a sandwich like this since she visited Unova. Ceres was politely eating her food while Lillith was making her way through half the sandwich. She goal was half and then to try the smoothie and salad. She was chewing her food when she was approached by someone speaking Italian. Sadly she was swallowed her food and answered them to go ahead and sit.

It was the guy from the ceremony. She was guessing a sub for teachers that were here. Or something like that that allowed to talk to the donors. The sandwich was put down and she started to drink at the smoothie. Not too long after sitting down, the man, Antonio she was recalling the name now, said that he was a big fan of hers. She grinned a little. Her lips released the straw.

"Oh really..." she said her voice expression her Italian roots, "Tell me... which one of my performances is a favorite of yours?' She looked at him directly with a grin across her lips as she started to eat her food again. "I love to hear from fans about my performances. So that I can tweak them for more improvements."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 50
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:37 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

Since he was given permission to sit, Antonio gladly took the opportunity to spend some time with her. He wasn't just being charming when he said that he was a fan of her because truthfully he had seen her performance in the past. He couldn't remember her name since at the time he hadn't seen the televised from the beginning. It was during his travels when he happened to enter a bar where they were showing the Grand Festival in their large TV. At the moment he saw a woman with black-hair who was using a shiny Gardevoir. The pokemon was quite appealing and her trainer easily caught his interest. He remember seeing the way they dance together for their performance which ended in an amazing flash of light from Gardevoir's Moonblast. So when Lilith questioned him about what performance was his favorite, Antonio did not falter at all. In fact, he stayed completely calm as if the question had been fairly normal.

"Your debut in the Grand Festival, the one that took place in the Hoenn region," Antonio smiled as he recalled the events of that day, "the dance you performed with your shiny Gardevoir was really beautiful. I noticed -at the time- that the flash from Gardevoir's Moonblast was a tad too strong which had caused some of your pokemon's natural charm to be lost." He took a bite of his Philly Cheese Steak and savored the flavor especially the juices that mixed with bread. "Nonetheless, your performance was amazing and you placed among the top coordinators. It wasn't until 3 years later that you returned and won the Grand Festival." That's right, Antonio had kept his eye out on Pokemon Contests since that day long ago when his eyes caught sight of Lilith performing in the Grand Festival. "It was my first time going to the Grand Festival live. I'm glad that I was able to see you perform."

Antonio took another bite of his sandwich and then drank from his orange juice. "You changed your hair color and wore color contacts, but when I saw the shiny Gardevoir and the way you two performed, then I knew it was you." He grinned at her feeling glad that he was able to see her as if a long-time goal had been achieved. "So tell me, miss Ezra, have I managed to impress you? At least enough for you to be curious and accept my invitation for a date?" Antonio smiled at her while keeping his eyes on her face or more specifically her eyes.

==========

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:50 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

With the class over and her stomach rumbling, Niara went to get food. Upon arriving, Iris and Alana were getting their food and she joined them.. Hey! She looked over the menu for a moment before ordering the chicken pasta and the. Turning to the girls again. So where did you two come from?

At her feet, Mitus clung to her leg, watching the others cautiously. He was still pretty young so he was still getting used to the world. But he was sure his time with Niara would help him get used to it. But who were these other two? And we're they Niara's friends? They hadn't been here that long so he wasn't sure.

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Hungry but social
Attire: School uniform
OOC: Sorry for the lateness!

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Hope the kind
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:03 am
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Cafeteria XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Iris, Alana, Niara and other students.

Following Maria to the cafeteria, Silvano noted that his friend was unusually quiet and it was almost as though she couldn't look at him either. Did his words during battle class upset her that much? That was probably it. He supposed his choice of words was rather harsh and probably shouldn't have spoke his mind like that, but it was after all, how he actually felt. He was almost certain his friend from Olivine understood and was use to his opinions already. He only hoped Maria wouldn't stay upset at him for too long.

Entering the cafeteria alongside Maria, Silvano had also spotted Iris - her green beautiful green locks unmistakable. He also noticed that she was with another girl, in fact, the same light-haired girl he seen earlier in the morning and had showed him how to reach the cafeteria. Maybe she and Iris were friends? More likely, they had probably shared the same class and happened to come to the cafeteria together.

Walking alongside Maria, he joined her in meeting up with the two other girls. "It's good to see you again, Iris. " He greeted her with a thin smile, shortly after Maria had. "It's also good to see you again, too." He then added, shifting his attention to the girl beside Irirs in Kingdra colors. He didn't quite catch her name, but after Maria introduced herself to her, Silvano decided to do the same. "I'm Antonio, but everyone just uses my last name, Silvano. What is your name?" He told the bright eyed girl with the Chespin. He could still recall how the girl could easily walk around the campus so carefully as to not wake her Pokemon when it was sleeping in her arms.

As he waited for the girl's answer, he listened to Maria's question to Iris. He too was curious about how her Morning class went and sort of wondered what classes she had taken. While debating about asking, Silvano suddenly heard a familiar voice. Turning to glance towards its direction, he was shocked to see Niara, his old childhood friend, standing beside him. She seemed to know Iris and the light haired Kingdra girl that was with her. Wait, how did Niara know Iris? For some reason. the possibility that they had all met during class didn't occur to him. "Hello, Niara." He smiled. "I hope that your morning class was enjoyable." Looking down at Niara, he noticed that she also had Mitus out with her. He looked somewhat nervous, the way he was clinging onto Niara's leg. Maybe he was use to being around so many people. Either way, it was nice to see the little Pokemon again.

As Silvano continued to hang around the four girls, he soon overheard another familiar voice, however this time, Silvano wasn't exactly pleased to hear it. His warm smile began to fade as he glanced out at the rest of the cafeteria interior, where a bunch of other students where seated and eating. Just as he thought, he was able to inwardly confirm that the dark-haired boy from class was also within the cafeteria, seated with the Salamence girl, Koru, that had seemed to appreciate the boy's efforts to stand up to him. 'How irritating.' Silvano thought to himself. He was half tempted to walk on over to Marco and tell him how wrong he was during class, but had decided against it. He didn't exactly want to create a scene. After all, Marco was just minding his own business.

Returning his attention to the group he was with. he began to feel a little more at ease.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent/resentful
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 5
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hope the kind

Lady Niara

Shadow of Miracles

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:11 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris watched as Alana chose the Asian Salad, which did sound pretty tasty. "I'll... " Iris was about to say her when she was surprised by the presence of her other friend Maria and Silvano. Iris smiled at the two and immediately greeted them. She was more than happy to see her roommate and friend. Especially since they didn't have class together. Iris turned back to giving her order. "I'll take a Asian Salad too and some of the fajitas as well then. I had them a couple of times because my dad made them and they were good so I would think they would be good as well." Iris collected her food thanked the server.

"Morning class was...it was amazing. I really really coordination." Iris gushed when Maria asked about their morning class. "I had class with Alana and the other girl in our dorm...Niara." How were your classes Maria and Silvano what did you have?"

And just like that, Niara was greeting them as she grabbed her own food. Iris smiled as both girls had accepted her invite for lunch. "Hey you made it..." Iris said, her cheeks a little pink at surprise of being surrounded by three girls and a boy to eat with and talk to.I'm from Lumiose City in the Kalos region but I use to live in Unova

When she looked up around for a seat , her eyes lit up at the machine she saw. "Alana, Niara, Maria, Silvano...Look!... they have a smoothie machine!" She looked at the girls bright eyed. "Let's go get smoothies..."

Flabebe was relaxed as she watched Iris talk to the girls and Silvano. However her attention went elsewhere as she noticed her friend from before following his trainer and other to sit and eat. Unaware completely of what had happened, Bebe made her way over to the first two she remembered meeting. Immediately she fluttered around Marco's head before going to greet Charmander. She was surprised at the appearance of another pokemon but more the merrier for her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Bebe
Mood: redface
Attire: see pic
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Hope the Kid
Lady Niara
murruelecreuset
Hitsukei
Shadow of Miracles
Prairefox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:31 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith was waiting to see some kind of faltering or something that give her his tell. Instead, she was mildly surprised at the information he give her was quite on point. She had remembered her first Hoenn Grand Festival. He even noticed a flaw in one of her earlier performances that did cost her a win before she came back and claimed the win. Her expression was showing her derailment as he said that he say her performance live.

To fix her face,she went back to eating as he continued how about he was able to recognize her even when she started to change up her appearance. She looked up at him when he addressed her by her last name. He started to ask if he had impressed her or peaked her curiosity for a date.

"I must say..." she said calmly as she clapped her hands. "I'm impressed by memory of my first grand festival I made it too after I didn't make it to the one in Kanto...at that time. But I must say... My interest was...peaked." She rested her chin on her hands as she looked at Antonio in his eyes as well, not breaking the contact. "I don't see why not to accept. After all, you seem know your coordination. I just hope that the school doesn't have a policy against fraternizing among the employees."

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:23 am
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The child had never planned or thought she would end up in a large group. A large group through her standards might I add. Being with one person was difficult enough but when more and more people came…it was like she got caught up in something she wasn’t supposed to. While Haruno was deciding on her own meal another girl had joined them. It wasn’t anyone Alana knew but this stranger seemed to be aware of her classmate. Inwardly she flinched as this strange girl called Haruno by her first name, it felt different. ’Its okay, they could be close. A different culture I just need to adapt to.’ She breathed in and breathed out but not so much as another word to the other student. Well, at least she would have if not for the girl placing Alana on the spot. With her grip on her tray and Chespin looking off somewhere else she knew she was alone in this battle.
”A-alana Shusona,” the child bowed her head a bit towards the light-haired brunette. The girl hadn’t given her last name, it felt so out of place but she would just have to refrain from placing anyone on the spot. She slowly began to realize that she couldn’t force anyone to call her by her last name. That sort of freedom was held within each individual and not so much in her. While Chespin had been gazing at the Fairy-type Pokémon a brown fuzzy looking down came near. It looked at Chespin as if curious of the Pokémon. Well, it wasn’t a Pokémon that you often saw outside the Kalos Region. Actually, scratch that! Chespin was a Pokémon originating in the Kalos region so having prior knowledge of this Pokémon would be quite a feat unless you were actually from the region itself.
”F-fun,” how else could the girl put the class into any other words. It did seem fun but there were far more words she could have used. Yet she hadn’t reached that point of being comfortable with openly expressing her thoughts to people who were essentially strangers.

The next girl was one familiar to her as it was one of her classmates from Coordination. Aeroth had come bounding up to them once the Cafeteria doors and crowd would allow her. Haruno didn’t just give Alana an invitation to have lunch with but also shared that with Aeroth. It had slipped her mind that someone else had been invited. As introductions were already stated in class, more or less, Aeroth got right into the conversation. ’I guess shes curious about where we live.’ Glancing over at Haruno she took quick glances at Aeroth.
”The K-kalos region.” She did ask where and didn’t involve the specifics. But would her classmate know her small town in the Kalos region? Chespin’s own party was growing as another Pokemon was added to the mix but one that was both familiar and not. Familiar because this particular Pokémon was present in the human girl’s previous class, unfamiliar because they never spoke. Not like it felt like Chespin was going to get much out of this Pokemon. Hiding behind its Trainer’s leg made the Chespin want to tease the Pokémon. Unfortunately, there were too many witnesses. It would need to plan another time to make his move.

And who would have thought that she would meet the mysterious boy again. The one where Alana assisted him in finding this particular location. Her gaze was far too distracted by the others that she missed the only male within close proximity. It was assumed that he was just another passerby until he began to speak. Caught off guard her attention immediately went to him. At least being around a male was more comfortable than being around a girl. Growing up with two brothers could have that affect on you.
”Me too, i-its nice to see that y-you found the Cafeteria,” Alana bowed her head a bit towards the boy. During this time she listened to the others conversation. It felt like people were already getting to know one another. BUT! Even though it felt like that there was finally one person who understood the importance of a last name. Silvano was the first person to ever push his name out there. ’I should have more courage like him.’
”My name is Alana Shusona, but p-please call me Shusona. Its nice to meet you Silvano.” She didn’t know how to say ‘because of my background I preferred to be called by my last name until we get to know one another better.’ But either way it sounded to rude, and so imposing. Maybe it was because she found someone who shared the importance of the last name but she outwardly smiled. It wasn’t big or flashy but just enough to show.

What could she say about Iris? It felt like Alana was so small compared to her in terms of enthusiasm and loudness. She was overly excited about everything and divulged much information about herself. Haruno even got excited over a machine that squeezed out fruit in a form that made it easier to consume through a straw. Ah but let us not forget Chespin! It kept its eyes on its true target. The small Pokemon had awoken to not only ignore it but to flutter off somewhere else. Specifically to a type that Chespin was not comfortable with. It cursed its luck but stood its ground. It would have its vengeance

Still, looking at the time there wasn't much time left! Class was going to start soon and she was not going to be late.
"I-I'm sorry bu-but I have to go." She gave a small bow to each of the members. Having exchanged currency along with taking the food to go the two rushed out the area. 'I guess I looked really foolish...' she thought as she ran to class.
{Exit}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hitsukei

Lady Niara

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:19 am
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Silvano, Iris, Alana, Niara
                                          Status : I can't believe he said that...
                                          Wearing : Uniform with her hair down.

When Maria found out the girl’s name was Alana made a mental note. She was surprised to hear that Silvano had run into her earlier. However, that shouldn’t be hard to believe when she clearly hadn’t been with him at all before class. Maria was glad coordination class was what Iris expected and more. Perhaps she’d take that next term. “Glad to hear it was a good class.” She said before looking down at the ground for a brief moment. “Silvano and I had battle class… it was fine… there was a small outburst in class over something Silvano had said.” She told Iris. The reminder of what happened caused Lillipup to turn her gaze off of Chespin and look back over at Silvano with a look of distaste. She wasn’t happy with him right now, much like her trainer.

Looking over at the sound of her housemate, Maria gave Niara a small smile. Yet again she was surprised that Silvano knew someone. Honestly she didn’t get how he managed it when it felt like he was always around her. “Hi Niara,” she greeted the younger girl. Liliipup’s attention turned to the small Pokémon a friendly look on her face. “Pup pup!” (Hello there!) She greeted noting the psychic types nervousness. Looking down upon her pokemon’s tiny bark she smiled. “Hello there,” Maria greeted the small Ralts. “Cute little guy you got with you Niara.” She commented with a smile.

Maria hadn’t noticed Silvano’s sudden change in mood as she was too busy looking over the shy psychic type. Listening to Iris and Alana say where they were from she wasn’t sure where in Kalos Alana was from. Perhaps she’d ask. “I’m from Olivine City in Johto same as Silvano.” She added to Niara. Overhearing Alana tell Silvano to call her by her last name, Maria made a mental note to refer to her as that. She could be like Silvano and like people calling her unless she said otherwise. Though, Silvano had stressed that he wanted Maria to call him by his first name but that wasn’t happening anytime soon. When Iris’ eyes fell on the smoothie machine Maria smiled. “Smoothies sound good to me.” She said with a smile.

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Word Count : 371
                                          OOC : We should probably wrap this up and head to class. Unless we want to be late smile

Hitsukei
                                          Antonio Silvano
                                          Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
                                          Iris Haruno
                                          Hope the kind
                                          Alana Shusona
                                          Lady Niara
                                          Niara Aeroth

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:53 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Antonio Reyes

While Antonio was looking at her eyes, he wondered what their real color was. When she spoke, his attention returned to her and he listened carefully to her words. Lilith was keeping eye contact with him which was good and she even admitted that she was interested or that he had peeked her interest which was another great sign. "There isn't," Antonio answered with the most confidence, "we're both adults here. Our business should be our own..." He grinned and leaned in a little closer as if to whisper to her so that no one else could hear them, "but if that's not the case then we can always sneak around." He winked at her obviously joking or was he?

Antonio leaned back and finished his meal. There wasn't much left so he finished pretty fast. He wiped his mouth with a napkin and then returned his attention to Lilith. "I have some duties to take care of, but let's meet in the Courtyard this afternoon after all classes have finished for the day." He stood up grabbing his plate to throw away any of the remainder things. He then returned to Lilith and carefully grabbed her hand. "It was pleasure meeting you, miss Ezra," he kissed her hand, "arrivederci." With those final words, Antonio took his leave. He looked over his shoulder and waved goodbye at her.

==========

[Exit]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Location : Outdoors Class - Campsite → Cafeteria

Company : Yamask
                                            Status : Eating Lunch and Doing Homework
                                            Wearing : Uniform & a messed up ponytail.

Getting back onto campus grounds, Evelyn headed for the cafeteria along with Yamask. She had a general idea of where that was this time and was hoping not to get lost really. With her ghost Pokémon’s help she managed to get there rather quickly. Walking through she went up to the line for food and thought about what she wanted. Looking over the list she knew right off what she wanted. “I’ll have the cream corn and some sweet potato wedges, please.” She said, taking it from the server and then grabbed some plain white milk.

Heading over to a seat on her own, Evelyn pulled out some food for Yamask and some paper to do her assignment for first class. “Yamask what do you think one would need for camping?” she asked her pokemon as she adjusted her glasses. “Yamask.” (I don’t know.) He answered, one of those rare times he actually spoke. “Let’s see… canned food, water, fire… that’s a good one. Oh how about a sleeping bag and a flashlight with extra batteries?” she said as she write down the list. Yamask just stared as she rhymed off the supplies before eating his food, one piece at a time.

Eating with one hand and writing with the other, Evelyn for a moment forgot that she was usually unlucky. However she remembered when suddenly she went to grab her open milk carton and instead knocked it over. Making it spill all over her outdoors assignment. “Ah man… now I’m going to have to rewrite it all over again…” she moaned. Suddenly Yamask floated over with some napkins. “Thanks, Yamask… Not sure it’ll save it though.” Evelyn told him as she wiped her paper off as well as herself and the table. “Remind me next time not to keep the liquids next to my papers.” She added.

With everything cleaned up, Evelyn tossed everything out and got another milk carton, since she never really got to drink most of it. Realizing the time she knew she’d have to redo the assignment later and quickly finished up her lunch. This time not dumping her milk across the table, Evelyn turned to Yamask. “You done Yamask, cause we need to get to class.” She told him with a smile. It was history and she didn’t want to be late. With a silent nod, Evelyn packed up and headed out of the cafeteria her ghost Pokémon following right behind her.

(Exit to History Class)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            Yamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

Word Count : 408
                                            OOC : - - -

Quote:
                                            Quote:

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Cafeteria Wιтн:Marco/Cyndaquil Word Coυɴт:--- Feelιɴɢ: Confused OOC: Flower fairy spotted ovo ◉

Koru nodded in agreement, maybe if they had left class sooner they couldn't gotten here with plenty of time, but better to eat somewhere than nowhere. She was beginning to feel an awkward air about both of them. She could tell Marco was shy, even when she was gushing at Skylar's Noibat that he was shying away. The only experience she's had with shy people was her mother, and Cyndauil but he's a pokemon so...not a person. She followed him as he sped off to the table, Cyndaquil slowly skipping along with the plate in his hands. She placed the smoothies on the table and announced to Marco,”Of course! Why would I refuse?” She plopped down and took the plate from Cyndaquil with one hand while lifting him up to the table with the other. She took a large bite of the fajita, smiling from the taste. The chicken and shrimp together was one of her favorite combinations, plus it was the only way she would eat shrimp otherwise she wouldn't even touch it. Cyndaquil took delight in slurping the smoothie, blush spreading across the pokemon's face. Koru swallowed the large bite and turned to Marco, now curious to get to know the boy better with what little time they had,"So Marco where ya from? The only thing I know 'bout cha is you like to talk on stage~" she made reference to the speech he had spoken, the day everyone will probably recognize him for this first year. Taking a slurp of her own smoothie hers as well Cyndaquil's attention drifted as what looked like, even though its hard to believe, a fairy flying around on a flower. It floated around Marco and she had to point it out or risk sounding crazy,"Um...what is that?"

▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁User Image
User Image
Lv. 5 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:54 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Prairiefox

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco chuckled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his head when Koru mentioned the talking on stage bit. "I'm not normally that talkative," he then remembered the way he spoke up in Battle Class against the boy named Silvano, "yeah not normally..." Marco was happy to hear that Koru didn't mind spending more time with him at a later day. Even though her question had been a fairly easy one to answer, Marco was having a hard time trying to explain his situation. He was originally from a country in South America, but he moved to the Celestic Town in the SInnoh region. Trying to say all that was problematic and he might end up confusing Koru instead.

"I'm from...Celestic Town," Marco decided to give the easiest answer. He smiled at Koru, "where are you from, Frene?" He knew that her first name was Koru, but back in his old school everyone called each other by their last name. Calling someone by their first name was too personal and most students didn't unless they were out of school. Charmander was having some of Marco's smoothie when he noticed Flabebe coming at them. The fire-type pokemon smiled as he waved at the little flower pokemon. Marco finally took notice of the flower pokemon and placed his hands out so that the fairy pokemon could land on his hands. "Bebe? What are you doing here? Did the wind blew you away again?" Charmander looked around and spotted the person he was looking for. He pulled on Marco's uniform and pointed at a girl with green-hair.

"Oh no..." Marco said to himself at seeing Iris. She was with a pretty big group which consisted of three girls and one boy. Marco stared at the boy and recognize who it was; he was the guy that said pokemon were useless if they weren't strong! Marco frowned, why was Iris hanging out with a person like him? He looked away feeling frustrated for some reason. He looked down at the Flabebe and carefully petted her head, "thank you for coming to visit, but you should go back to your trainer or she's going to get worried again." He let her fly from his hand and waved goodbye to the fairy pokemon. He turned to Koru, "that was a Flabebe, cute little pokemon, right?" He noticed the clock on the wall and saw the time which caused his eyes to widen. "Frene we should get going, Lunch is almost over and Afternoon Classes will begin." Marco returned his attention to his food and finished the remains of his meal. Charmander had already eaten, but he was enjoying drinking Marco's smoothie. When they both finished, they wiped their mouths at the same time and stood up from their seats.

"Thank you for having lunch with me, Frene. I have History for my Afternoon Class. If you'd like then we can walk to our class together," he rubbed the back of his head blushing since he knew he was asking a girl to walk together with him, "I mean since we are going in the same direction..."

==========

[Exit when Koru is ready]

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Cafeteria XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Maria, Iris, Alana, Niara and other students.

Silvano wasn't too keen on trying food from a cafeteria, but it seemed as though the lunch menu had more variety than what the breakfast menu had. Actually, all of the food that was listed up on the menu sounded pretty good. When Iris ordered the fajitas and explained that her father had made some really good ones before and that she hoped these ones would be just as good, it made sense as to why Maria had decided to do the same. When Iris had received hers from the server, it seemed like a really good choice, they looked and smelled delicious. Looking down at his watch, Silvano quickly checked the time. He didn't care for being rushed while eating, so he decided against ordering anything since the afternoon class was going to begin soon. Though admittedly, he felt as though he was starving.

When Maria had asked Iris about how her morning class had went, it sounded as though she really enjoyed it. The tone in her voice seemed to suggest that she really enjoyed Coordination and that it might have been her passion. It was also interesting that Alana and Niara had also decided to take the class along with her. It seemed Alana enjoyed the class, although she only described it with one word, fun. Maybe she wasn't too keen on answer a girl she had only just met.

"It's good to hear that you enjoyed your Coordination class." He told Iris before considering her question to both him and Maria. However, before he could tell her that Battle class was alright, Maria beat him to it. He outwardly cringed when she told Iris about the brief incident that happened during class. "You didn't exactly have to add that." Silvano spoke up, sounding somewhat injured. "Really, it wasn't that big of a deal. Besides, the class was pretty interesting and I'm glad I decided to take it." He added, while hoping Maria wouldn't hold the incident that played out during class over his head for the rest of the day.

When Niara showed up, it was a bit of a surprise to him that Iris knew the girl, and had almost expected her to show up. But then it made sense that the Niara Iris said she had class with was the same Niara he knew. It was kind of nice to know that Niara was making some knew friends, much like he was. He was somewhat worried about her, given her shy personality. When Niara asked about where the girls were all from, Silvano found it interesting that Alana and Iris were both from the Kalos region, although she originally lived in Unova. They both regions Silvano wasn't all too familiar with, despite accompanying his father on a few of his business trips to them. He was about to tell the three girls were he was from Olivine city in the Johto region, but once again Maria beat him to the answer. He smiled and nodded affirmatively when Maria explained where they were both from.

Silvano smiled when the light haired girl told him that she was glad that he had found the Cafeteria. It was no doubt thanks to her help, and in a way, he was glad she still remembered him from their meeting earlier in the morning. Alana Shusona. It was a nice name. When Alana told him to call her by her last name, Shusona, Silvano nodded. He was certain he knew exactly why she had preferred it that way. It was customary for others to use a person's last name, until both parties considered themselves close to one another. At least, that's what was conditioned into his mind by his aristocratic family. Though, despite considered himself close with Maria, she still refused to call him Antonio for some reason. He guessed it was because she didn't want to consider herself close to him. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Shusona." He told her with a thin smile.

Suddenly, Iris had spotted a smoothie machine, which had Silvano turning his head towards the direction she had pointed out enthusiastically. Though, just then Shusona pointed out that she needed to get going. It was then Silvano half wondered why, but after realizing the time, he guess she had probably decided to take off from their group early in an effort to get to class on time. He agreed with her. It was time to go. Shifting his attention back to Iris, he decided to answer her. "Smoothies sounds like a good idea, however I think I'm going to have to pass. Actually, we should probably head to class about now. Maybe we could grab a smoothie after class, though." He told Iris, realizing that it they'd be late if they didn't hurry. "You should probably head to class, too, Maria." He then told his friend, who seemed interested in Iris' idea.

"I'll see you guys around later. I'm going to head to class." Turning away from Maria, Iris and Niara, he headed out of the cafeteria and made his way for his next class.

[Exit]

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : This school uniform with Salamance house colours

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                                  ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

murruelecreuset

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Hope the kind

Lady Niara

Shadow of Miracles

››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items