Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Breeding Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:35 am
User Image

▪Mood: irritated, on guard II ▫House: Salamence
▪Where: Battle Class II ▫With Who: Noibat (Ace) II ▪Word Count: 786

Skylar simply waited for class to start, and noticed that the boy had indeed decided to sit next to her. She just kept her gaze forward, she didn't have much to say anyways. She raised a brow when he spoke to her after sitting down. She was rather curious what he meant when he stated he knew what she meant, but why bother asking? Sure she wanted to know, but at the same time knowing his reason behind that statement wouldn't giver her any knowledge she needed. So she kept her mouth shut. Right when she thought the boy would stop talking, he just kept going. She sighed, but she did listen. It was annoying to waste energy ignoring him when he was sitting right next to her after all. It seemed that he'd given up on making friends, in a way he was similar to her. However, Skylar really didn't want any acquaintances either if she could help it. For some reason though, people just kept talking to her despite her efforts to give them the cold shoulder. That made Skylar all the more cautious, it was always the nice talkative ones you had to be on guard against. Skylar took a sip on her water, but when he stated that he hoped that they'd become the best of acquaintances she nearly chocked. She placed a hand over her mouth and gave him a rather quizzical look. Strange, this boy was very strange. She couldn't say she hated the way he put that, but still she was wary. Then he stated that she could laugh at him, and immediately she spoke up "I won't laugh, I won't even laugh at something like that" she snapped rather quickly. She had a sort of understanding look in her eyes, but that quickly vanished back to its colder hue. She moved her eyes towards the front "even if others were to laugh, I would never laugh" she repeated sternly, as if telling him his philosophy wasn't stupid or funny.

With that she turned her attention away from him. She may have said more than she meant to, in fact she should have laughed to get him to hate her. However, that look in his eyes was the same look she had all those years ago. She knew what he was feeling, so she'd never laugh at him for it. Ever. When the teacher spoke, he asked for what egg group each students pokemon was in. Ichiro seemed to jump at the chance, and stated his name and what group he thought his pokemon was in. When he stated his partner was Snivy, the gears in Skylar's head began to turn. That was it! That was the pokemons name, why hadn't she remembered it earlier? She was more upset with herself for not knowing, but at least now she'd make sure not to forget the small pokemon's species. It was then that Ichiro turned towards her and told her she should put her hand up and talk since it was fun. Skylar rolled her eyes, "I'll get to it when I feel like it... class is meant for learning, not to have fun" she said. That was true for Skylar at least, her whole life had been about learning... and she never once had fun with it. So it was only natural for her to feel that having fun in class was out of the question.

She did need to answer though, and so she waited for her turn to speak. It seemed that it was going to be the same as battle class, she'd probably not get her chance to talk before class ended. She was right of course, she missed her chance. Not that she cared much, the less attention she drew to herself the better after all. So when class ended she packed her things, and looked over at Ichiro "Flying, that's what egg group my pokemon is in" she stated, before he left. She didn't really care that he left and flocked to the other students in the class, in fact it was better that way. She wouldn't have to deal with him after all. She stood, Ace stumbling a bit as he flew up and landed on her head lazily, still half-asleep. Skylar looked up and sighed, she'd allow it for now since they had just gotten out of class. Since school was over, maybe she'd head back to the garden or the courtyard. She stretched her arms softly, and made her way to the exit. She didn't bother to say bye to anyone, why would she? So she took her leave quickly, heading towards the courtyard after deciding that's where she'd go.

[Exit]

((Out.Of.Cute-Dragons: ))

▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Medicine: --- II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---
▪Total Word Count: 9,021 II ▫Classes: Battle Class, Breeding Class

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Noibat II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Modest II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Infiltrator II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Screech Supersonic Tackle Leach Life II ▫Friendship Level: 50

User Image

Shadow of Miracles

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Company : Class... Mr. Reyes
                                          Wearing : Uniform with her hair down.

Before Maria knew it class was over. Looking at the time she wondered where the day went it seemed to fly by. With everything copied down, the brunette listened to Mr. Reyes as he dismissed the class. Honestly she didn’t know what she was going to now that classes were over for the day. She wasn’t the talkative type, so she supposed she could just go find Silvano. Though, she didn’t really want to see him right now. Knowing him he was probably with Iris or some other girl at school that he happened to know about that she herself didn’t.

Letting a soft sigh escape, Maria packed up her things and got up from her stop with Lillipup in her arms. Maybe she’d go to the library… She hadn’t checked it out yet. “What do you think about going to the library Lillipup?” Maria asked curiously. “Lillipup!” (Sounds good.) She replied back before giving a light yawn. Smiling the brunette headed off down the hall towards the library. She remembered passing it before so it shouldn’t be hard to find. At least she hoped, although she had some time.

(Exit to Library)

PARTY

User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                          Lillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 193
                                          OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:12 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸
I'm with➸

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Being praised after that nerve-wrenching introduction the girl felt relieved at the Professor’s praise. It might have seemed silly to some people but positive reinforcement helped. While being a rather shy individual it honestly helped quite a bit when her attempts of communication were praised rather than discouraged. Perhaps that gave one particular student enough courage to speak up. Taylor, the girl’s last name was finally revealed. At least in this point she wouldn’t have to call her by her first name should the action ever be required. Though, out of all the students in the classroom it was rather interesting to find that there was another classmate who had similar interests as herself. ’I was bound to run into someone who liked breeding too. I wonder…how similar we are then.’ The thought just jumped into her head. Looking over to Taylor the girl gave it a bit more thought at the prospect of their future relationship. Glancing down at the brown dog-like Pokémon in her lap she could guess that Taylor wasn’t from the Kalos region. At least, that creature wasn’t native based off her own and the Day Care couple’s experience. Could she be wrong? Quite, she could be wrong but it wasn’t a creature she saw native to the Kalos lands. Then again, Kalos was a large region that could house various types of Pokémon from the other regions. There was the possibility that she missed it. Glancing from the brown dog to her notes Alana drew a small sketch of the Pokémon. Writing down various traits about the creature next to the small drawing she had quickly doodled. Then again, there were a couple more Pokémon that were rather interesting, something that furthered her curiosity. Performing more quick doodles of the Pokémon her attention went back to the teacher.
Listening to the teacher speak of the fundamentals of the egg groups reminded her of the time the old couple taught her about the different groups. Remembering even some small vagueness of the groups would be helpful in a situation like this. Looking over to Chespin she knew only so much. For starters, Chespin was one of the starter Pokémon in Kalos which meant her old school would often use this particular grass-type as a ideal example. There were Trainers who were accompanied by this particular grass-type as well. It was by some chance that she was able to obtain a Kalos region Pokémon or else Alana was completely unsure if she would be able to answer a simple question about the egg groups. However, Alana didn’t want to focus on this but at the topic.
Writing her notes diligently she summarized the teacher’s words to the best of her ability. Making a list of the fifteen egg groups based off the teacher’s handpicked order. Scribbling and scribbling away the girl tuned out the professor’s last question. There was no need to answer it when she had already did previously. Taylor, on the other hand, did churn out her courage and spoke a potential egg group for her Pokémon. Being as quick as a Scizor the child wrote the name of the Pokémon next to the small drawing in her notebook.
The professor concluded class, not a whole lot of participation but it was still a good first day. The girl was packing up her things while Chespin used its vines to throw its garbage away. It felt content with its meal to which Alana made a quick note of. The teacher was the first to leave and quite in a hurry the girl would think. Then again teachers would commonly be busy with other tasks. Placing her notebook in her bag she received a guest, a guest that she was familiar with only because they shared the same Coordination Class. Looking up at the blonde-haired boy he seemed more friendlier than she gave him credit for. Certainly she wouldn’t have had too much courage to speak up to someone like this. ’I hope one day I can be as courageous as that’
Thinking over Sato’s words it sort of was a funny coincidence. There were no other classmates that she currently shared both classes with except for Sato. What were the odds?
”Y-yeah, i-it means that we get to see a lot of ea-each other for this school year.” The corners of her mouth raised up to reveal a small dimple on her left side. Chespin, upon hearing someone compliment its cuteness looked up to the boy and then upon the other grass-type Pokémon. It looked back up at the male before puffing up its cheeks. Alana looked down upon her grass-type and realized the small mistake.
”I-I’m sorry but Chespin is actually a girl so…it…it would be a ‘she’ instead of a…’he.’” Placing a hand on Chespin’s hand the creature looked towards its Trainer, the Snivy, and then upon the human male.
”I-I think it's a really good idea. Oh but wait!” Alana took out her notebook and opened up to the picture of the Snivy. She quickly jotted down its name next to the image before placing it back in her backpack.
”Sorry about that….sometimes I forget names so I-I like to write them down.” She chuckled a little bit along with thinking of a place for the Pokémon to roam around. ’Was there anywhere….’ Alana concentrated on somewhere two grass-types might enjoy.
”Ah!” She exclaimed out loud before her face grew a bit warm. She felt embarrassed by her sudden outburst.
”Th-there is a garden on campus…I-I’m sure the Pokémon would love it there.” The girl suggested thinking for the benefit of the grass-types.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
Exp:0/1000
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hitsukei

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:55 pm
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Classroom XXXXX⇒ WITH : Skylar, Evelyn, and Alana

Ichiro watched curiously as Shusona turned to look at him when he spoke to her. The look in her eyes seemed to denote that she recognized him too, probably from having remembered seeing him during Coordination class. Or so he guessed. For all he knew, sure could have only been humoring him. He did notice a sort of hesitation in her voice - maybe it was more of a stutter - that seemed to suggest that she was somewhat nervous. "You're right. We'll be able to see each other quite a bit." He commented back, while still beaming at his classmate. "And to think; we're not even at the same Dorm." He then pointed out as well, finding that fact somewhat amusing as well. He liked the idea of branching out to get to know other students that weren't from Salamence, especially since a majority of the Salamence students he had noticed seemed to carry a somewhat stuck-up attitude about themselves.

After complimenting Alana's Chespin, Ichiro gently reached out his hand to pet the pokemon's brown fur. However, he quickly withdrew his hand when he realized that the pokemon was now giving him and his Snivy a rather scornful look. "Oh-no? Did I upset him?" He gasped, suddenly feeling sheepish about his actions, while going through his mind, analyzing everything he had done up to that point that might have been considered offensive. He couldn't think of any reason why the pokemon had puffed up its cheeks just then. That is, until Alana pointed out that her pokemon was in fact a female. "Really?" He questioned, shooting her a surprised look before glancing back to the offended pokemon. "I'm so sorry, Chespin. I-I didn't mean to call you a boy - I didn't think first before I spoke. Gomenasai." He quickly stammered, before bowing apologetically to the upset female Chespin. He had a habit of referring to pokemon as "he's" since he couldn't easily tell the difference. Still, he felt bad for upsetting the pokemon, and probably reacted a little too overly theatrical about his apology, despite it being completely sincere. He was just the type that liked that sort of thing. Meanwhile, his Snivy looked about as equally apologetic and had to really hold onto his Trainer's shoulder when Ichiro had bowed without thinking first. He was only starting to get use to his Trainer's antics. When Ichiro straightened his posture, the grass pokemon let out a tiny sigh of relief.

Ichiro was absolutely pleased to hear that Shusona appeared to like his idea, remarking that it was a good one. Though, for a second there, his heart almost sank when she suddenly interjected on her own thoughts. Had she remembered just then that she had other plans? Or maybe she had changed her mind about letting their pokemon play together. He felt a little more at ease when he watched Alana take out her notebook and flipped it open to a picture of a grass pokemon that looked oddly similar to his. "Wait. That's a drawing of Snivy." He remarked abruptly, noting that Alana must have drawn it during class. "It's actually a pretty good drawing, wouldn't you agree, Snivy?" He complimented Shusona, before turning to look at Snivy on his left shoulder. Snivy looked up at him momentarily before looking back down at the drawing that Alana had wrote his name next to. He seemed almost mesmerized by the drawing.

Turning his attention back to Alana, his smile returned. "It's okay. You don't need to apologize. Actually, I'm terrible with names, too. So I ended up doing the same, although, your drawings look a lot better." He chuckled at his last set of words, much the same as how Alana had at her own words. He was glad that he wasn't the only one with that problem.

When Alana fell silent to think on a good place to have their pokemon interact with one another, so did he. Although he didn't spend enough time checking out the campus so his mind continued to draw a blank. Maybe they could hang out somewhere on the campus pathways that looked nice? Suddenly, Alana broke the momentary silence between them. It seemed like an idea suddenly came to her. Though, she seemed like she became a tad embarrassed at her sudden outburst. Ichiro couldn't help but fight a slight chuckle at her reaction. He loved it since it was the same sort of reaction he would have genuinely had.

"Wait? This place has a garden?" He lit up at Shusona's reaction. "That would be a perfect place to go. You have to show me where it is." He had trouble masking his excitement in his voice. Inwardly, he was quickly taking a liking to Shusona's upbeat nature, despite being somewhat shy, she seemed to share the interests as him. "C'mon, let's go." With that, Ichiro began to make his way towards the door of the classroom. He couldn't wait to see what the school's Garden looked like.

[Exit to Garden]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                            ✗ MOOD : Content
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Salamence school uniform

✗ WORD COUNT : ...
                                            ✗ OOC : ...

► P A R T Y
      User Image
        Pokemon: Snivy
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature Timid
        Ability Contrary
        Experience:
        Move Set:

► Glare
            ► Tackle
            ► Leer

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

Hope the kind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
ღ αℓαиα sнusσиα ღ
User Image
My name is Alana Shusona.....

❖❿ Years❖
❖♀ Kid❖
❖PKMN Breeder❖

House➸ Kingdra
Location➸ Breeding Classrom
I'm with➸ Sato

Classes➸ Morning: Coordinator/Performance Afternoon: Breeding
O.O.C➸

Picking up her pack the girl heaved the straps upon both of her shoulders. When Sato had mentioned the differences in their houses the girl had nearly forgotten this small fact. Their uniforms clearly marked them as individuals from separate houses, in turn this meant that their only line of communication was within and outside of class. Why had she not paid mind to this small thing? Maybe it was because the girl had not initially planned on speaking with so many people in one day. She had spoken to more people in one day than she had in a month during her previous school. ’But..that means that I’m changing for the good. Maybe, my parents were right in bringing me here.’ Although her parents didn’t physically drop her off they did send her off. With hugs and kisses along with all sorts of feelings involved, Alana wouldn’t forget that departure. Originally, she thought she may be homesick for not only her family but also for the old couple. They were like family to her and treated her as such. They were kind folks who Alana was sure to repay to others with similar interests.

Chespin hugged the ends of the backpack and climbed upon its material. It struggled with this particular method but was able to finally rest upon the girl’s shoulders. It made a face of relief when it was able to plop on her shoulder. Looking over to the Snivy creature and then upon the male who was to be that grass-type’s Trainer. It looked to Alana and poked her in the side of the face with its elbow. A cheeky little expression sprouting from the fatigue that had just been there.
Chespin~ It gave the girl another poke in the cheek. She side glanced at her Pokémon whose toothy grin was now splayed for her to see. It seemed suspicious, but it the creature made no other motion to explain whatever hidden motives was tucked in its mind. Her sight went back to the blonde-boy and caught…quite an unusual word.
”Ah, pardon me but…was that Japanese you just spoke?” She didn’t give much thought to the prospect of another student being able to converse in a different language. While the words were spoken towards the Chespin it had no idea what to make of such words. Though, the action was enough to give some glimpse of what the male was trying to convey. With a single use of its vine it petted the top of the boy’s head. In its own way it was trying to display that he was forgiven. It retreated its vine back into its body and glanced to the girl.

The book was well within her pack when he referred to Snivy’s drawing. Her ear’s burned with embarrassment as such a private thing was viewed. Alana had not meant to divulge such a drawing to the Pokemon nor its partner. Even as there may be no harm in sharing it was quite an embarrassing thing to share. And while he did share a similar weakness in the recollection of names it did not help with the embarrassment she felt. Chespin, on the other hand, was quite enjoying this small display of weakness from the human. It gave another poke to her face while grinning mischievously.
”I-i-its just a doodle.” Her voice was small and faint while the Chespin chuckled to itself.

Well, Sato was far easier to talk to then the females she had spoken with today. Growing up with two males in the family sort of subdued her to being so shy with a male. Then again, there were still times that the opposite gender would catch her off guard and promote that shy state of hers to arise.
”Sure, lets go.” Sato was the first to go but was quick to follow persuit. The small amount of time that she was by her lonesome was used to calm her nerves and heart.

(Exit)

【 PKM N 】

User Image
User Image
Pokemon:Chespin
User Image
Ability:Bulletproof▹not affected by ball and bomb moves, as well as some cannon-based attacks.
User Image
Personality: Impish
Moves:Spike▹
Tackle▹
Growl▹
Vine Whip▹

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image

Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

User Image
Pokemon:
Ability:
Personality:
Moves:

【 BAG 】

Pokeballs

Medicine

BerriesTM

Key-Items

Miscellaneous

.....Who are you?!?

Hitsukei

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Wednesday 30th August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday 31st of August░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:16 am
User ImageUser Image
▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Thursday, 17th of September░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂
GoodMorning░ ░

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:18 pm
User Image
Maria Taylor
Flygon House
Future Pokémon Breeder & Healer

Location : Campsite → Cafeteria → Breeding Class

Company : Lillipup
                                          Status : Happy... I'm on time... or everyone else is late...
                                          Wearing : Uniform

Swinging by the cafeteria to get a couple fruit cups and a smoothie, Maria headed down the hall to her breeding class. Lillipup following along next to her knowing that food would be given to her once they reached the classroom. Entering the room to the brunette’s surprise no one else was there. “It looks like we’re early, Lillipup.” She told her friend as she went to her seat. Taking a seat close to the front but somewhere in the middle Maria looked down at her Pokémon. Lillipup’s tail was wagging happily as she sat there waiting patiently for her lunch. “Here you go this one’s for you.” She told her setting down one of the fruit cups. “Pup!” (Thank you!) Lillipup barked before digging in. Tail wagging all the while.

Smiling Maria took her books and things out before popping open her own fruit cup and snacking on it. Her smoothie was set in the corner of her desk while her notebook was open and ready to go. All she needed now was for the teacher to arrive. Not that she was worried because she figured he’d so up eventually. Either that or Mr. Reyes would come through the door and she’d have him for yet another substituted class.

PARTY
                                          User Image Lillipup ♀ - Lv. 8

Pokémon Info :
                                          User ImageLillipup
                                          Nature: Docile (No added bonuses)
                                          Ability: Vital Spirit : The Pokémon cannot be Asleep while having this ability.
                                          Held Item: ---
                                          Exp: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:
                                              ► Leer
                                              --> The opposing team's Defense stats are reduced. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: 100% >>
                                              ► Tackle
                                              --> User charges and slams into the target with its whole body. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Odor Sleuth
                                              --> Enables Ghost-types to be hit with Normal- and Fighting-type attacks. Also enables evasive target to be hit. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                              ► Bite
                                              --> The target is bitten with viciously sharp fangs. It may make the target flinch. << Type: Dark Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 210
                                          OOC : - - -

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
                                          Mr. Harvey Bennet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:23 pm
User Image

|LocationC-P Class/Cafeteria/Breeding Class |WearingKingdra School Uniform |Mood |

ffffff Phoebe smiled when she got her answer to her question. She didn't quite understand it, but at the same time she did. It was something her teacher may of only seen as a hobby, but soon became something she wanted to be. Phoebe didn't think her teacher would be bad at it, not with how beautiful her pokemon were groomed and how happy they seemed. She hoped that she'd be able to have that connection with Fireball and her future pokemon. As she continued to love on Anubis, Ms. Ezra explained shiny pokemon. Pheobe knew a little about them just because her mom hatched one in one of the batches of eggs. It was a shiny Rattata for some older gentleman who claimed he defeated the elite four back in his time with just a Rattata. Class was dismissed and she grabbed a syllabus on her way out. Looking at it, it would seem she'd love this class. It was all about caring for your pokemon and there was a few performance things, but Fireball had an active personality. Surely they'd be good at that. Fireball came toddling along after saying goodbye to his new friends with a simple 'char'. She gave a small goodbye to the green haired girl as well.

Ichiro joined her for lunch, showing her around the campus a little. They laughed and talked about maybe doing something after their afternoon class. He offered showing her how to catch a pokemon. Phoebe nodded and agreed with a smile as they carried their pokemon, as both have very short legs, to the cafeteria. There they got some lunch, both grabbing something for their pokemon, and went to find a place to sit. They just talked about random things, such as how their homes were. They came from polar opposite places. They both had a desire to use breeding skills while not actually going into breeding as a profession. Ichiro wanted to do preforming for plays and productions. Phoebe had never been to one, so it sounded so fascinating to her. All she wanted to do was be an artist, it seemed so little compared to his dream. The two fed their pokemon and wrote down in their journals what they fed them. Fireball and Snivy seemed to get along better after he learned not to be so rough on the grass type.

They got so caught up in talking, they forgot about the next class. Picking their small pokemon up once again, Phoebe followed Ichiro to the next class. They hurried and managed to get there early, only one other person being their. She had some pokemon she had never seen before and it looked so adorable. Huffing and trying to regain her breath, Phoebe spoke to the girl, "We... We aren't late, right," she asked as she set Fireball down. He went over to the strange pokemon and got in a playful stance, waiting for it to be returned. This girl had a smart idea, bringing her lunch into the classroom as to not risk being late. Phoebe was already late to one class, she didn't want to be late to another.

Nickname : Fireball
Level : 5
Ability : Blaze
Item : ---
Moves :
Scratch
Growl
---
---

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
    User Image/1
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
    User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
    User Image/5
    ↦ ---
    ↦ ---

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Breeding Classxxxxxxxx who Maria, Phoebe, their pokemon and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle had gotten back on campus, and having missed lunch, simply ate some of the snacks she had in her backpack as she made her way to her afternoon class--Breeding class. Don was still perched on her shoulder and happily taking the bits and pieces of the fruit bar that she was passing along to him as they walked the halls to get to the classroom. "This school is really pretty. Still can't get over that." She murmured to Don as she turned the corner and found the classroom in the next hall. She heard the sound of the door closing, someone apparently arriving before her. The trainer moved lithely and made her way into the room, noticing a brunette near the upper middle of the large selection of desks, as well as anther girl.

xxxChessebelle made her way to a desk a few rows back from the other two and a few desks over, a small and content smile on her face. She began to get out her things and place them on the desk quickly before sitting quietly, not wanting to disturb the other two in case they were talking about something important. Her eyes flitted to them though and couldn't help but notice the Lillipup at the brunette's feet, her eyes widening in excitement. "She's so cute!" Chessebelle commented softly, more to herself than anything. Leaning forward a bit on her desk as she took another bite of her little fruit and took another chunk off for her own partner, she also noticed the little Charmander on the floor. Don paid no mind to the other pokemon and munched on the fruit he was given happily. "I love seeing all the pokemon everyone has." The trainer said to Don, looking at him on her shoulder and chuckling softly to the Murkrow, though he stayed content and ate their makeshift light lunch.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:05 pm
Chael Riverton

User ImageChael made quick work to class, a bored look complacent on his face. Once he had settled in, the boy decided that Nysa had stayed in her Sport Ball long enough. He took the ball out of his pocket and clicked it twice, sending his Pinsir out forth. She stretched and let out an annoyed cry, to which her trainer gave a rare smirk. He handed her an apple slice as he told her "We'll worry about that later girl." He said as he looked around for some teacher figure. Some adult who would be in charge of teaching them about breeding. How would this even go? Would they pawn their Pokemon off together to make eggs?

There had been a breeding center near Goldenrod, but he never gave it any mind. Chael wasn't one to breed his Nysa just for the sake of having another Pinsir. Mother would have killed the two of them anyways.

In his class were a few other students: A boy and two girls. They didn't seem too interesting, so he kept his mouth shut as he took a seat near the front of the class. Nysa, however, shifted her eyes across to any trainers and Pokemon she could set her eyes on. It was mostly out of curiosity, though Pinsir expressions mostly looked angry. She couldn't help that.

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: No place to battle?
Mood: Annoyed

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:
      ► Vice Grip
      ► Bind
      ► Focus Energy

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:35 pm
User ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Kirsi trotted down the hall so as not to be late, she wondered what breeding class would be like. What they would learn. She glanced at the growlithe padding along beside her, Chance, and wondered who his parents were. Were they both arcanines, since he looked like a regular growlithe? If he'd had another parent that wasn't an arcanine, what would he look like? Kirsi imagined Chance with big wings from a staravia or a big fin on his head like a gabite. That would be so cool! Though she did like Chance just the way he was.

It turned out Kirsi didn't really have to worry about being late, since there weren't too many people in class already. The teacher wasn't even here yet! It was a bit intimidating that the others were from Flygon and Kingdra houses. Where were the Salamance and Charizard kids? Maybe this was usually a class just for the other houses? Kirsi decided it didn't bother her (although she was curious if any of her guesses were true). She walked to a seat in the front row next to a white haired boy (Chael) and a huuuge bug looking pokemon. Instead of sitting, she leaned forward with her palms on the desk so she could be facing the desks instead of the board.
                          "Afternoon!" she said to the others there. She turned to the boy next to her, who'd chosen the front row too. "You looking forward to class?" She asked. "And what kind of pokemon is that? Is it a bug type? It looks like a bug type."

Chance had bounded in head to the ground, sniffing excitedly. The moment he saw the other pokemon his tail set to wagging furiously, though Kirsi's training had taught him to stay near his trainer's chosen desk. The growlithe crawled under the desk, sniffing at the other dog pokemon in the room (and the other fire type).

User Image Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
    Pokemon: Growlithe - Chance
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Intimidate
    Experience: 0/1000
    Move Set:

► Bite
        ► Roar

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 5

Tsuki the Fated Wind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:26 pm
On Time
murruelecreuset
[]

SoundVVave

iKatamalicious

Tsuki the Fated Wind

TheWhiteDragonfly

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

Harvey strolled in folder and tablet in hand, no need for the students to figure out he had ran all the way here from the library after all. "Hey guys sorry I'm late, I was out printing out our new batch of morning quizes..as usual you have 15 minutes so take one and pass it back"
Broski stayed on his back for now so the teacher paid him no mind as he state
Students had griped about the weekly quizes but Harvey found they, combined with the worksheets he had them do for homework, were the best way to make sure the material stuck. This quiz was about breeding among same and different species which they had covered last week.
He was only teaching the basics, but the basics were probably the most important part. Without fully understanding them, any future breeding class would bring them problems.
It was also a good way to weed out the late arrivals. Harvey had explained in the same lecture as he handed out the class syllabus, that he would drop the lowest quiz and test score. This meant that students could afford to miss one quiz and still have a good grade.
After that however, if you showed late, you missed a quiz. After two weeks, students seemed to be more keen on arriving on time.
He didn't need to do roll call since whoever didn't hand in a quiz had obviously been late or absent, after he handed out the quizes however he looked at his tablet, where his student rooster was archived, noting there were some new names on the list.
"I see we have new students. My name is Professor Harvey Bennet. I am very clearly your breeding teacher, and that over there's Broski" at the mention of his name the fire monkey waved from the desk "he supervises the lessons and sometimes even helps. Sorry you guys had to come on a quiz day, I understand you're new so try your best and I'll just give you whatever grade you get on the next one. They're also how I'm taking attendance and when it's not a quiz, it's a worksheet so make sure you print your name and you should aim to be on time, and if you're late try to coordinate with me and get here before me"

Fifteen minutes later the timer went out and Harvey picked up whatever tests weren't done yet while handing out two worksheets. One had a square where a pokemon would be drawn with lines clearly meant to write things like stats, nature and attacks down. The second one was a "what will hatch" worksheet where students would write down the product of two pokemon (thy had covered that the pokemon would always be the mother's species and what incence and items would do) it had three same pokemon problems, four different species problems and three item enhanced pokemon, the third one was similar to the first one but had multiple boxes and lines like it in smaller size.
"The last two worksheets are your homework, put them away for now" he said as he passed "keep the first one out we'll be working on that today. But first things first" he said clapping his hands "New kids, you get to do meet and greet." as he said this some of the students turned to look who the new kids were "I'll spare you the standing up and presenting yourself to a room full of strangers since I never got the point of it when I had to do it. Just say here or present or something like that and let me know if I'm butchering it or if you'd like to be call something other than your name a nickname or your last name or your secret identity from a past life." the last of sentence was very clearly a joke. Harvey found a few of them often helped get through lectures. Which was good, since he was a lecturer kind of teacher. He also found that in case some students had a preferred pronoun due to gender-related reasons it was best to get that out of the way first. Less chance of conflict or problems later on.
"Alright so we have...Phoebe Amere , Chessebelle Blair, Tristan Daniels, Chael Riverton, and Kirsi Rhodes."

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm
Chael Riverton

User Image
Oh joy. It appeared that a rather nosy girl had decided that his forehead read 'new friend'. Chael bit back a snappy remark, due to the fact that he didn't want to ostracize an entire class in one quip. Buuut it was mostly because risking it in class would be a sloppy move if a teacher walked in. Chael was nothing if not prudent with his words, which is why he didn't speak much. There was so much to look at or figure out- if he spent most of his time babbling on and on then he would never notice half the things he did. Even if it meant dealing with loud people, one of his pet peeves, he'd save his wrath for when wrath was permitted.

Also, he had already made one enemy today. If he pushed it to two then he'd have an army at his door by the end of the semester. Nysa was strong, but Chael needed to be practical. At least the hyper child didn't seem easy to put down, he had noticed that the more positive a person was the more effort it took to offend them, so he put on a tired and forced smile. "Good afternoon. Yeah, she's a Pin-" he started when the teacher walked in. He stopped however as it seemed that class had begun.

The quiz was annoying really- he was being tested on something that he had never been taught. It was Chael's first day after all. No matter, if the teacher held that against him then he'd have a word with him later if not with the dean. Whoever they may be. As expected, he didn't do exactly well, but he got the easier questions correct. Like what would hatch from an egg need my two of the same Pokemon? The boy had no idea that incense could change the biology of an egg, so those questions flunked. Despite being clueless, he didn't seem bothered and handed the quiz to the professor once he came around to take them, every question at least having some answer. If he didn't know something, it was better to make an educated guess than leave a blank.

The boy tried not to scowl at the idea of standing in front of a crowd, telling them who he was. How was that any of their business? Chael was thankful that there wasn't any time for that, raising his hand and saying the necessary 'here' when called.
Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

Wearing: Flygon uniform
Thinking: Hahahaha lets not tell everyone who I am.
Mood: Annoyed

Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:
      ► Vice Grip
      ► Bind
      ► Focus Energy