Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Bar & Restaurant Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Location Los Incas : Bar and Restaurant Area Company Gywniver

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The walk to the restaurant was a bit longer than Faye had thought. She was still annoyed about the whole situation at the Museum, so she kept mostly to herself, glaring off into space. This certainly wasn't the first time she'd gotten into trouble or been punished, but normally her parents were able to step in and calm the problem. She had no doubt that would happen again here, after all....she was a Rhoades. The group of students came to a stop and Faye looked up. They'd come to what looked like a Latin based restaurant. That was sorta cool, Faye hadn't had any cuisine like that in a while.

The blond girl made her way along with the other students to a large area. A big table was set up with several 'Reserved' signs on it. Faye guessed the Academy must have arranged the meal with the business prior. The group started to disperse and take seats. Faye wasn't sure who she wanted to sit with or if there was going to be a certain arrangement of seating, seeing as this whole thing had been planned by the Teachers. She hadn't noticed in her hesitation that she'd ended up beside a girl she'd never seen. Faye tilted her head a bit, studying the new girl. She had long hair that looked almost white with a bit of black at the ends. Had she dyed it or was she just that pale?

Deciding to branch out her social circle a bit more, Faye turned to Gywniver with a small smile, "Hello...I haven't seen you around the Academy before. I'm Faye Valeri Rhoades. Who are you?" Faye held out her hand to Gwyn for a friendly handshake. She didn't know if Gwyn was a new student or had been around for a while. Regardless, it was always good to know a few more people....or more specifically, have more people know who she was. Nodding to the table, Faye questioned Gwyniver, "Not sure if where we're supposed to sit. If we're allowed, did you want to sit together? Since you're new to the school, I can give you some pointers and such."

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
Mood Annoyed/Interested/Curious/Social
Word Count 360
O.O.C
X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amirah the Eevee
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 10
Type: Normal
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Adaptability
Experience: 250/1000
Move Set:

► Tackle
      ► Tail Whip
      ► Baby-Doll Eyes
      ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Salem the Purrloin
Friendship Points:
User Image
Type: Dark
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Limber
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Assist
      ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
    User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
    User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    User Image x 2

Skye_Dupree

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nirav kept to himself as he traveled in the herd towards the restaurant. Some other students entertained each other with chatter and jokes, but for the young boy, the silence was a nice change to everything else. The week he had been at the school had been hectic. Figuring out what his Eevee may one day evolve into, meeting Shusona, Elysia, Cyril, and Riko, and the commotion with the museum just now. A part of him regretted leaving his book behind; he could've avoided so many conversations if he were able to plant his nose into the fairytales and pocket dictionaries that were sitting on his nightstand back home. But the museum - the parts they were able to enjoy, at least - were a nice read. It was also cool to hear about places outside of the Sevii Islands.

When they came to a stop, Nirav looked around at where they ended up. The restaurant had themes similar to the rest of the festival, being called Los Incas. The boy looked at the decorations as they walked towards their seats. It reminded him of the museum, except in brighter and more exaggerated colors. Bright blues and reds adorned the walls. The school had some large tables reserved for the students, so Nirav took an open seat at an open table without much of a word. The girl whose cat pokemon caused trouble in the museum was talking with another girl, one Nirav hadn't met. She didn't look like she cared about what she just did, going on as if nothing happened at all. No remorse. Others began sitting with friends and talking about this or that. Nirav, per usual, stayed quiet and simply took in the world around him. It was certainly a nice break from all the socialization.

User Image // User Image (x1)

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Kumerelle

Duck

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Riko Okumura ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

❣ Charizard House ❣

♥ Where: Museum Lobby ❥ Bar & Restaurant Area
♥ With: Students/Teachers
♥ Mood: 乂◜◬◝乂
♥ OOC: x
♥ Word Count: x
♥ Wearing: This with brown loafers + high black socks and hair in gentle waves

A warm breeze lingered in the air, and she passed many shops. She clutched her bag tightly, just to make sure her contents and Snivy was safe. According to her map, she just needed to walk pass a couple more shops and she should be there. While doing so, she looked around and admired the scenery. Lamia District looked elegant and exquisite in a sense. Although Riko didn't think it quite suit her tastes. She was more of a cutesy bright person. She enjoyed the scenery back in Nimbasa City, or rather Japan. With the sakura trees, you can't go wrong. Somehow Lamia looked too fancy for her. Beautiful, but quite too much. If she could redesign everything, she would. Although that might not suit other people's tastes. Is there something everyone liked? Can everyone agree with one thing. Most likely impossible. She wondered what kinds of food the restaurant would serve. Hopefully not anything fancy. But then again, she was hungry, so she might eat anything they give her. She wasn't sure about the bar part though. She knew the students were not allowed in the bar, but what about the adults. Would they set an example, and a good one? People walked down the street in such strange clothes. Or maybe she was the one wearing strange clothes, to them at least. Riko felt a bit out of place. She looked at the ground, saying nothing. Just silence. She kind of wanted to check her messages, but she probably won't have time until after the day. She kind of wondered where her friends were, although she knew they probably were just with their other friends. Her mind drifted around many thoughts, until she finally decided to look up again. Riko looked to the side and saw the words "Los Incas" appear in front of a building. "Must be it. She walked in to see many teachers gathered there. A couple students were there as well, but Riko was sure the others were coming soon. Her stomach rumbled softly. Good thing she was in a restaurant. Hopefully, it was time to eat soon, because she was getting famished.

❣ Pokemon ❣
♥ Snivy

Level: 7
Nature: Calm
Ability: Overgrow

Move Set:

►Tackle
    ►Leer
    ►Vine Whip

I N V E N T O R Y
    ♥ 1x User Image
    ♥ 3x User Image(at dorm)

User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Green: #699864
    Brown: #AA5303
    Tan: #D2B48C
    Star Yellow: #FFE303
    Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
    Joltik: #3F00FF

Some legends are told.
    Some turn to dust or to gold.
    But you will remember me!
    Remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image
    Ava Marie Stenson
    Charizard House

By the time the mischievous class left behind the mess they made at the museum, Ava couldn't help but realize just how hungry she was. Her stomach rumbled almost like thunder as they walked down the street. Where would they stop? Ava had no clue, but she would eat just about anything. Granted, she would eat just about anything at any time, honestly. Food was food, unless it had bananas in it. Then that was reserved for her most desperate moments. The cultural festival did mean they they would be likely to try out some spicy food. The mere thought sent Ava's mouth watering.

Eventually, the class made their way into Los Incas, a restaurant in town that fit the theme of the festival. She took a seat next to some students, pumped to get some food in her system. Some other students were sitting as well. Being near Faye, Ava gave her a wave. Hopefully, she was doing fine after the whole fiasco in the Inca exhibit. She seemed to be, which was good. But she was talking to a different girl, so Ava looked around for some other friends to talk to. Since she didn't recognize any of the remaining people who were already seated. The boy in the turban was a little far away to talk to, but there was another Charizard student, a brunette girl, that was a little closer. "You're in Charizard too?" she asked, tapping the table by her to get her attention. "I'm Ava. Who are you?" No sense in just not talking to people, especially since she didn't get to talk to a lot of people at the museum. Here was the perfect opportunity!

User Image // User Image (x1) // User Image (x2)

And just one mistake,
    Is all it will take.
    We'll go down in history!
    Remember me for centuries!

Erkowan

[quote"KawaiiBunny_56"]

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:43 am

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

The location of the restaurant was a place called "Los Incas" which ironic enough was the name of the civilization they just finished learning about. Marco had not eaten in this place before so he was excited to try out the food. He had a guess about what the menu would contain, but only time would tell if his guess was correct. All the students were present and some had already gone off to try and find seats, but many of those students were also told to return to the entrance. After all, in a restaurant you had to wait to be seated. Everyone just was excited, but Marco couldn't say he felt all that energetic at the moment. His mind was still hanging around the events in the museum as well as what kind of trouble he would be in. Would the academy send him home? His parents would really not like that. Those thoughts circled around in his head and he couldn't pay attention to anything or anyone else.

Eventually, he looked up so that he could see the interior of the restaurant. There were nice pictures of landmarks along with some decorative paintings. These images were all from what he assumed was the Incas; there was even a picture of the Fortaleza de Paramonga, but it was drawn with more colors. He could see the restaurant staff moving around several tables as they prepared for their customers. He wondered if they were trying to make room for all the students and the teachers present. Did this mean that everyone would be sitting together? That was quite odd, but Marco didn't mind since there wasn't really anyone whom he could really sit with. He had caused people too much trouble. The restaurant was quite spacious so maybe there wouldn't be any problems if everyone ate here.

Marco placed his hand over his stomach hearing the growl; he was hungry. He didn't feel that he deserved voicing his opinion so he remained silent until the teachers or the restaurant staff directed everyone to their seats.

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x5

User Image  
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:26 am
    ((Okay Gang. Here's the deal. The students have been lead back into a special room reserved for the Academy. There are 6 tables in total with 6 chairs at each table. 5 of the tables are reserved for students and 1 is reserved for the Teachers. Only 6 students may sit at each table. A menu of what is available has been provided at each table. Marco and Faye are to be seated at the Teachers table, as part of their punishment. All other students may sit where they wish. Enjoy your meals everyone.))

User Image
    SEBASTIAN SHARP

Outdoor and Survival Teacher

Quite the experience the group had at the Museum. Hopefully, the Academy would be able to come to an understanding with them so both parties were happy. Making his way into the Downtown core of the Lamia District, Bastian lead the large group of student behind him confidently. He was good with directions, so finding the Los Incas wasn't too hard. Soon, the group arrived at a brightly decorated building with soft music playing over the speakers. Turning to the group, Sebastian held up his hands to get their attention, "Alright everyone. This is the place. Wait here while I talk to the staff and then I'll lead you all to the area where the school has a reservation. Everyone be on your best behavior...I'll be right back."

Walking into the door of the restaurant, Bastian got the attention of one of the serving staff. The waitress asked for his name and Bastian told her he was with the Ordell Academy. The friendly waitress nodded and waited for the Teacher to step back out to the group. Waving to the kids, Sebastian spoke up again,, "Alright everyone. Follow me inside and stay close." The dark haired Teacher lead the students into the building and back into a separate room at the back part of the restaurant. It had likely been designed for events such as this one. The room had six tables set up, with each table having six chairs. Sebastian thanked the waitress and clapped to get the kids attention again.

"Okay Kids. Welcome to Los Incas. We had a reservation here and enough seat for everyone. Now, this table at the front is for us Teachers. The rest are for you Students. Feel free to pick you're seats, but each table can only have six students at it. Otherwise, you'll end up with each others elbows everywhere. Also...." Sebastian turned to the two students that had caused the issue in the Museum. It would be best to keep them close by, just in case something else happened. "Faye....Marco....both of you will sit at the Teacher's table, as part of your punishment for the Museum incident. Now then...everyone grab a seat and get a bite to eat. Enjoy." Bastian moved around, gathering up Faye and Marco from their respective places, before guiding them over to the table where the Ordell Teacher's were sitting. It may be a bit unfair to not let the two of them sit with their friends, but they had caused problems, and young as they were, they needed to learn that such behavior wasn't acceptable.

Sebastian took a seat and picked up the menu, looking over the choices in interest. Each table had a menu that the students could choose from. The choices were very much in flavor with the Festival itself, having a Latin American feel to it.

Los Incas Menu

Lomo Saltado: https://peru7.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/lomo-saltado-1.jpg

Arroz con Pollo (Green Rice): http://www.supercook.org/images/az-Arroz-con-Pollo.jpg

Aji de Gallina: http://www.cuzcoeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/DSC_04475.jpg

Pachamanca: http://www.chilianoticias.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/CHILIA-PATAZ-PACHAMANCA-MAYO-2011-PERU.jpg

Papa a la Huancaina: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fa/16/73/fa16734811ef23022f047be1471cb32d.jpg

Ceviche Peruano: http://reporteroescolar.unir.net/2014/ciguena-noticiera/wp-content/uploads/sites/238/2015/03/8._Ceviche_a_la_Peruana.jpg

User Image
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jace the FeraligatrLv.50JollyTorrentRain Dance l Water Pulse l Ice Fang l Earthquake
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tibalt the Houndoom Lv.50HastyFlash FireNasty Plot l Dark Pulse l Incinerate l Flamethrower
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nissa the LeafeonLv.50ImpishLeaf GuardSunny Day l Shadow Ball l Solar Beam l Leaf BladeXX

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
    DJ Double B
    Shadow of Miracles
    Hope the kind
    TheWhiteDragonfly
    amarzyciel
    Hope the kind
    X Kaos X
    KawaiiBunny_56
    SoundVVave
    Blinded By Silence
    Prairiefox
    ShyWolfHeart
    The Shiny Furret
    Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
    Xaven the Raven
    Hitsukei
    Tsuki the Fated Wind
    murruelecreuset

SpazzticPanda1311
    shadowabyss1301
    Skye_Dupree

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100

SoundVVave

Anxious Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:24 pm
    User Image

|LocationLos Incas |WearingT-shirt and jeans |MoodHungry |

ffffffPhoebe followed the group to the restaurant they'd be eating at. She could smell the food from inside, which didn't help her hunger. They were led to a back area reserved for them. The students were told they could pick their seats, all expect for Faye and a boy named Marco. Those two would be sitting at the teacher's table. Phoebe didn't really know where to sit until she saw Ava. With a smile, she moved over to that table and took a seat next to her. There was one other person at the table with them, and it looked like the two were in the same house. "Hi Ava, you don't mind if I sit with you, right," she asked before giving a small wave to the other person. She didn't have any classes with the other girl, so she didn't really know her. Still, she wanted to be polite, "Hi, I'm Phoebe Ambre from the Kingdra house. Your dress is really pretty!" What she had on was pretty plain compared to the brunette's outfit.

Looking down at the menu, she flipped through to try and find something to eat. One item called Arroz con Pollo looked pretty good. It was greenish yellow rice with chicken on top. It looked to have chunks of veggies in it too, but Phoebe would probably pick those out. "What are you guys thinking of getting," she asked curiously. There was a lot of options for drinks too. She decided that she'd just have a water or a nice, cold berry tea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname : Fireball
    Level : 11
    Ability : Blaze
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Scratch
    Growl
    Ember
    Smokescreen
    Nickname : Rosie
    Level : 10
    Ability : Poison Point
    Item : ---
    Moves :
    Absorb
    Growth
    Water Sport
    Stun Spore

Inventory

↛Pokeballs :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Medicine :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Berries :
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Key Items :
      User Image/Has Pokedex built in/Calling/Texting/Camera and Video
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

↛ Miscellaneous :
      User Image/0
      ↦ ---
      ↦ ---

KawaiiBunny_56

DJ Double B

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 2:39 pm
    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
    Gywniver "Gywn" Marie Evergrail
    Thoughts: Nice way to make friends, Gywn.
    Company: A student named Faye.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆
    Gywniver took a picture if the outside of the restaurant and smiled. She was actually having more fun then she thought she would. Now if she could suck it up and make some friends she'd be set, right. She just didn't know how to talk to people. Some many others judged her. If not for her hair, which was natural this color, it was for her tastes in pokemon, how poor her family was, or many many other things. Pokemon weren't like that though. They didn't judge you on things like that. They looked at your personality,  your actions, and how you treat them. That'd why she loved them so much.

She jumped a bit when a female voice spoke up to her. You mean someone really wanted to talk with her. That was a first, since she had joined this school. She tried to give a nice smile, but as always it came out looking more annoyed then Nice. 'Yeah Gywn scare her off.', fussed at herself in her head? She pulled her thoughts back to the real world and looked at the blonde girl. She was pretty. A lot pretty then what Gywn thought of herself. "O-oh, my name is Gywniver Evergrail. Nice to met you. I'm not sure where we are meant to set, really.", she said softly looking around.

When she head Mr. Sharp spoke up she turned to listen to him. When she heard Faye's name she looked at her with a soft frown. "It seems you have to set with teacher unfortunately. Maybe we can talk some other time.", she said with a soft smile. She then sat down at a empty table and gave a small wave as Mr. Sharp took Faye away to the teacher's table. She decided to set alone till someone sat with her. She didn't want to disturb any of the other student conversations or anything else they were up to. She picked up a menu and began to look it over. 'Hmm what should I order.', she thought to herself.

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
    {{OutOfCandy: Sorry for the late reply. My baby is sick. So he was up all night crying and I've gotten him to sleep. It's 4pm here.}}

P O K E M O N
        ► P A R T Y

User Image
      Pokemon: Eevee
      Friendship Points: 50pts
      User Image
      Level: 5
      Nature: Jolly
      Experience:
      Move Set:

► Growl
          ► Tackle

I N V E N T O R Y
        ► P O K E B A L L S :
          ↦ 1x User Image

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image

Erkowan

Quote:

Lady_Lilith_Dupree

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Erkowan
    Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
    • Market Browser 100
    • Signature Look 250
    • Statustician 100
    PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:17 pm
    Location Los Incas : Bar and Restaurant Area Company Gywniver, Marco, Teachers

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye tilted her head at Gywniver, frowning a bit at the annoyed look on the pale haired girls face. Was that any way to act towards someone trying to be friendly? Still, the new girl seemed to snap out of her daze and answered with a bit of a stutter. Maybe she was shy or just not a social type? Faye put it out of her mind and smiled back, though her expression did hold a bit of a snide look, "Nice to meet you Gwyniver. Yah...I'm not sure where we sit either. But maybe...." Faye's comment was cut off when the group started to move forward, following after the tall form of Mr. Sharp. Faye fell in step beside Gwyn, glancing around at the brightly colored restaurant. The smell of curry and paprika was strong. Was this a type of Mexican restaurant? Faye didn't like spicy food that much. Hopefully they had something she'd like, she really was getting hungry.

Her hopes of sitting with her friends was dashed when Mr. Sharp said that she'd be sitting with the Teachers. Faye stomped her foot a bit, growling to herself and most likely being heard by Gwyniver,
    "Now their just being totally unreasonable. Not my fault Salem didn't listen...This is so stupid..." Huffing again and crossing her arms, Faye heard Gywn comment about her seating arrangement. Still pouting, the blond girl replied with a snipe in her tone, "Yah...Don't worry...This'll blow over soon enough. Talk with you later Gywniver." Faye managed a tight smile to the Salamance girl, though it was clearly more annoyed and irate than friendly.

Walking over to the Teacher's table, Faye sat down beside Marco (because she didn't want to get stuck between two Teachers) and picked up the menu that was placed on the cloth. Looking over the choices, she frowned even more. What the heck kind of food was this? She didn't recognize any of it. Was that Spanish it was written in? How was she supposed to know what she would like? Glancing over at Marco, the blond leaned over and muttered softly to the dark haired boy,
    "Marco...hey Marco...do you know what any of these things are? I don't recognize any of them. Do you know what's good? I don't really like anything spice....any suggestions?" Faye angled her menu towards her fellow troublemaker and pointed to some of the options, looking at Marco with imploring eyes and hoping he had some idea what each dish was.

Attire Casual Summer Outifit
    Mood Mildly Social/Annoyed/Pouty/Irritated
    Word Count 414
    O.O.C
    X

XXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Amirah the Eevee
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Type: Normal
    Experience: 250/1000
    Move Set:

► Tackle
        ► Tail Whip
        ► Baby-Doll Eyes
        ► Swift

XXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Salem the Purrloin
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Type: Dark
    Nature: Naughty
    Ability: Limber
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Assist
        ► Sand Attack

P O K E B A L L S :
      User Image x 0

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
      User Image x 2

Skye_Dupree

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

X Kaos X

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:05 pm
    Erkowan

User Image
    Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
    I am learning to be strong

Marco followed the teacher who led the students to the reserved area where they would be eating. He gave them a set of instructions about the seating arrangements. Students were given the option to sit with their friends so long as they didn't exceed the number of people allowed in one table; which was six. Of course this information didn't really apply to him since he would be seating with the teachers in their table. Marco couldn't complain since this was part of his punishment, but he did feel bad that Faye had to go through the same treatment. She didn't speak with him since the museum so he wondered if she was upset with him; he couldn't blame her. The students immediately went to grab a seat with their friends while Marco just walked over to the teacher table and silently took his seat. He picked up the menu that was on the table and opened his to cover his face. The black-haired boy didn't really want to look at the teachers or spot them looking at him since he was sure they give him the 'look'; the look was that disappointed look.

The menu had list of food that he recognize all too well. Marco's eyes brighten with joy at seeing that the meals were all things that he had eaten before. These were meals that his parents cooked at home and he wondered how this restaurant's food would taste. All the choices looked delicious and because he knew how each one tasted, he was having difficulty choosing just one meal! He was so concentrated that he didn't even notice Faye taking the sit next to him nor did he feel her getting closer until he felt her breath on his ear. Marco sat up surprised with a shiver running up his arm. He looked to his side and found Faye asking him about what he would suggest from the menu. She had really caught him off guard since he really didn't expect for anyone to talk with him. Wasn't she mad at him? Well she couldn't be that mad if she was asking for his opinion.

"Umm..." Marco picked up his menu and looked through the choices, "I would get Papa a la Huancaina, Lomo Saltado, or Arroz con Pollo." He suddenly felt shy as he tried to avoid eye-contact while looking through the menu. "They are not spicy and they're very delicious. The first one is sliced potatoes with a creamy sauce. The second one is rice with fries, meat, onions, tomatoes all mixed together. And the last one is green rice with chicken...they're all really good." He looked back at her and tried to smile, but it came out a little awkward and forced since he was still nervous.

==========

Pokemon:
    User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Blaze
    Move Set:

► Scratch
        ► Growl
        ► Ember
        ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 8
    Ability: Insomnia
    Move Set:
        ► Peck
        ► Astonish
        ► Pursuit

Inventory:
        ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
          User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
          User Image x5

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
    Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
    • Member 100
    • Forum Explorer 100
    • Treasure Hunter 100

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:53 pm
    User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
    Relaxed/CuriousRestaurantHey guys my brother broke my computer so I'm using Chibi's to post tonight and he;s supposed to help buy me a new one on Thursday so hopefully I can post again by then I'm really sorry I've missed a lot again...

Just getting close to the entrance Eli could smell deliciousness hiding inside. True to the theme of the festival it had a certain spice to it, and he was ready to eat his fill. The teachers stopped them to get the tables ready but Mr. Sharp quickly returned and gave them the instructions. He felt bad Faye and Marco were going to be isolated from them, but it still seemed like a fun place to have a punishment. Mr. Sharp told them about the tables and where to sit, and as soon as he let them sit Eli went straight ahead of Marcus and Ray to sit down and pulled out a chair to sit and pick up a menu from the table. Like previously said he was hungry and he was ready to eat anything that just resembled food! He had no idea what any of the names on the menu were but the pictures of the menu items were certainly all he needed to make a decision. He smiled at his friends saying, "Oh man this all looks so good I want it all- but maybe the Lomo Saltaldo will do okay.”

He folded the menu back up now comfortable with his decision and leaned back in his chair a bit,
    "What are you guys going to get?” He looked around to see if the Salamence girls were around at all. If what Mr. Sharp said was true then it was possible they could grab the empty seats at their table...oh boy. He leaned over over onto the table bracing by his arms and straight out asked, "Are you guys doing okay? It was a little crazy yesterday playing to dodging game with those girls...Actually I was hoping to ask why we were dodging them?” he didn't want to intrude, Marcus and Ray knew each other before Eli strode in so he may not even have the right to ask such a question. To try and play it off he rubbed his neck and began to laugh, "I'm sure you guys aren't that bad at dancing right?”User Image

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
    User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

SpazzticPanda1311

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:06 pm
    User Image
    User Image textext User Image

▪Mood: Tired II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: MuseumII ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey), classmates II ▪Medicine: User Image x10 II ▫Key-Items: User Image x1 II ▪Pokeballs: User Imagex1 II ▫Profile: X

Ray entered the restaurant with Marcus and Elijah, or at least he thought that Marcus was with them. He was probably lagging a bit behind because he was checking in with Faye? That was probably it, not that Ray minded much. Marcus could be friends with whoever he wanted, as for Ray he’d probably avoid girls like Faye. Ray could smell the food as they entered into their reserved room, but he still wasn’t that hungry. More than anything else he sort of wanted to leave and do something to get his mind off of these annoying thoughts of his. It was alarming how badly he wanted to be alone and not be around anyone. He knew that these sort of thoughts were bad, and what was worse was that he was still avoiding Koru. What was he even afraid of, rejection? He groaned a bit, sighing as his eyes drifted towards the ground. His heart was literally in chaos, why couldn’t he just talk to her? He looked over and hadn’t seen Koru yet, and he realized he was practically as pale as a ghost. He shook his head and followed Elijah to their own table. It seemed like they were the only one’s here so far. That sort of made him feel a bit more relieved. He looked at the menu, and didn’t really know what he wanted. To be honest he didn’t want anything to eat, but knowing his friends they’d worry if he didn’t order anything. He sighed, and looked over at Elijah as he stated he was going to get the Lomo Saltaldo. It didn’t sound bad, “Guess I’ll uh… have that as well” he said.

It was then that Elijah asked them how they were doing and stated that things got a little crazy yesterday playing that dodging game. He felt a bit guilty about that actually, he hadn’t meant to get Elijah involved but that’s just what happened. He pursed his lips and fiddled with his fingers as he asked why they were dodging them. Ray looked at him sheepishly, he probably should tell him it was only right. He sighed, his eyes avoiding his “er… to be honest I sort of um… got into an awkward situation with Koru… I’m not entirely ready for um… a confrontation from her so I’m sort of avoiding her until I can… um well… until I can prepare myself for whatever response she’s going to give me? Sorry I didn’t mean to drag you into it…” he said, slumping down a bit. He definitely wasn’t hungry now, and he felt even guiltier to boot. It was then that Elijah asked if they were bad at dancing. Ray paled at this “don’t even ask… I look like a chicken when I try… I’d rather go hide in a corner than try and dance” he murmured depressed.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))
    User Image
    User Image

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Miscellaneous: --- ▫Items: --- II ▫Berries: --- II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User Image
    ▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
    ▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
    II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image
    Prairiefox

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

ShyWolfHeart

TheWhiteDragonfly

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
    • Unleash the Beast 100
    • Megathread 100
    • Who's The Boss Now? 300

A Voided Bear

Thankful Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:53 pm
    DJ Double B

User ImageUser Image
    Jung-Su Douglas

●●●●●●

Jung-Su, nervous beyond understanding of possibly talking to someone, latched onto his bag for dear life, using it to shield his face, throughout the whole walk to their next location. And rightfully so, in his skewed opinion; the lad had not made any friends or even any interactions beyond the obligatory talking to the school staff since his arrival. He did think that the walk to be less nerve-racking than what was the enclosed space of the museum. This feeling soon resurfaced when the group had arrived where his class would be eating; some place called Los Incas. He did know what it meant or if it meant anything but he did like its interior.

The restaurant shared similarities to the last locations when it came to color; at least from what he could see from the ground of the museum. He was far too concerned with avoiding everyone to soak in what had really happened. He did hear whispers of a cat Pokemon running loose from some nearby gossiping students and some rehashing of the tour, but that was the gist of it. As Jung-Su hastily sat himself at the nearest table, eyes on the ground not looking where he was going, he managed to hit something under the table, or rather someone. 'Foot...?' Orbs gradually widened as they followed the line of owner's leg, to his torso and finally his face. The blood drained from his face as fear set in. The interestingly dressed lad before him didn't seem to be the violent or angry type, but in Jung's paranoid mind he thought that his looks were deceiving. He thought that the best solution would be to apologize first before changing seats. Teeth chattering, he began to speak. "S-S-S-Sorry." Jung said so quietly that it was almost inaudible and still wide eyed and all while avoiding eye contact. At this point, the tanned boy was too scared to initiate the second part of his plan of changing seats and awkwardly remained where he was, shaking like a leaf ready to be blown over.

●●●●●●
    CLASSES: Morning: Battle Class/Afternoon: Technology and Science Class 】
    LOCATION: Bar and Restaurant Area, Los Incas】【COMPANY: Boy with turban?(Nirav) 】
    STATUS: Stable】【MOOD: Nervous, bordering panic】【ATTIRE: Clothes in the image】
    OOC: Greetings! I hope I'm doing this correctly omo'】
    Pokemon:

Pokemon: Chingling nicknamed C
      Friendship Points:
      User Image
      Level: 5
      Nature: Bold
      Ability: Levitate
      Experience: 0
      Move Set:

Wrap: [ATK: 15] [ACC: 90%]
          A long body or vines are used to wrap and squeeze the target for four to five turns.
          Growl: [ATK: -] [ACC: 100%]
          The user growls in an endearing way, making the opposing team less wary. The foes' Attack stats are lowered.
          Move 3: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%] N/A
          Move 4: [ATK: -] [ACC: -%]N/A

Inteventory:
    - 1x User Image
    - 10x User Image
    - User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers