Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive Amphitrite City Locations
[Y1: Lamia District] Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Bebe....I'm coming..hang in there. I'm going to save you." Iris panted as she ran into the town square after her pokemon. Come on Iris think...think.... Iris didn't want to lost her pokemon. Not her friend. She couldn't live with herself if anything happened to her.

"Come Iris think...think...." Iris looked around. Should she get an adult to help her or would that take too long. Someone that was taller than her that could reach her little one. However, she was having another problem now:

She was a short 11 year old child in a crowd of people and their pokemon. She started to lose her visibility to see Bebe from her height. All it was much more packed than around the cafe, slowly her down as she tried to see if she could still see Bebe. The amount of people was starting to get her as she stopped running and just stood there. She was in the middle of a moving crowd. The noise was as normal but to her it sounded as if it was over 5x the volume.

Iris slid down onto the ground covering her ears. "Mama...Dada....Masaki...help me...Help me...please..." Her breathing increased as it felt labored and her heart was in her throat..

She was better off at home wasn't she....I'm sorry..I'm sorry...Bebe...I'm so sorry..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

Company: Marco, Charmander, Bebe
Mood: not again... emotion_facepalm
Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:50 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breeding Teacher ❖

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
█【Claude Mood: Joyful yet playful】█
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Claude walked around till he reached the market area of town with a pokeball in hand he tossed around with a gentle smile. Who to target for a laugh or two, granted he knew this could end badly but it's just a harmless fun... Hopefully it was harmless.

Seeing some red hair that caught his attention he smiled and figured why not her? Bringing out his ditto "transform into me, were doing the 'Trick'." Winking at his shiny ditto as it transformed into Claude as he stayed close to Claude right as they both had serious expressions as the walked towards the woman.

Speaking out to her as they got closer "Hello miss... Can you help us?" Taking a few steps closer while keeping his distance since he saw her Absol and didn't want it getting to close just in case things got ugly, fast. Once she was facing him and his transformed Ditto he spoke in a formal manner to her.

"Hello, I'm Claude and this shy fellow behind me is named Sabastion." Gesturing with his right hand to his clone hiding shyly as it made eye contact with the chick. "Were new teachers for the new academy and wonder if you know how to get to it?" As Claude spoke to her politely his transformed ditto rose its hand over its mouth. Claude looking and leaning in and giving a sigh as he spoke "I don't care how much you like her lipstick. Really, you never change and for the last time keep that stuff to your self."

Shaking his head as he focused on the chick and speaking again "Ignore him, he likes to focus on certain parts of people... For some reason." Chuckling softly as he scratched his chin with his left hand. Hoping everything went as planned.

█【Attire: Glasses. A dark blue sleeve shirt with a dark vest over it and a tie. Black pants with a matching belt. Formal shoes.】█

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Pokemon Party:

---
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Ditto
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 50
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Experience: 0
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 30
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:35 pm
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith kept walking, going her merry ol' way until she was approached from behind. Apparently that was someone trying to seek her attention. Goody...

Lillith didn't bother removing her sunglasses as she turned around to face the man... men...twins? That was going to be fun...she could just tell it from the wind. She was going to have a grand old time. And lovely... the man thought she would be a good samaritan. Her eyes hid the stare she was giving him as he introduced himself and his profession. Might as well give her his social and credit cards while he was at it. Saps like these were always the first ones to get mugged or kidnapped. She folded her arms as Absol took notice of the silent one who couldn't say his own name. It took a couple of sniff to notice a difference between the two twins. However, Anubis didn't make a noise about it.

Rather the pokemon walked back to Lillith and sat down. Lillith took that to say neither were a threat -as if she didn't already see that herself- The question that remained was how she was going to handle him. "Hmm..."

Lillith took her sunglasses to look at him as her red hair was moved behind her ear. "I am so sorry." she said in a thick Italian accent, her eyes looking apologetic and softy. "I don't know the exact direction to the academy...I am fairly new to the region so I have not fully use the landmarks here yet."

Lillith clapped her hands together. "But I do recall some people saying that the school was in this city.. I just can't remember which district." She looked down, disheartened. "I'm very sorry that I can't help you very much..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Demeter
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

shadowabyss1301

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breeding Teacher ❖

Claude and his ditto stood there smiling, well Claude was anyways. The transformed ditto was watching the Absol hoping it didn't attack him. Claude finally herd her voice as she said she was sorry, had a thick accent but he couldn't tell what was it. She explained she didn't know the exact location of it since she was a fairly new like him. Causing him to frown a bit. Looking like the School will need to be tracked down by asking people left and right. So not his style.

Hearing her clap suddenly made him flinch a bit from shocked. Even his ears twitched a bit. Hearing her state that it was somewhere in this city, just didn't know the district it was held in. He could see her disheartened look as she looked down as he couldn't help but smirk inside his mind. Outside he gave a gentle smile.

What angle was she play at? Usually woman would bite at that "Lips" line but she didn't. Did she see threw it from a mile away? Either way this was interesting to say the least. If he used his brain a lot he might end up having a smoke just to keep up with her.

Smiling as he rose his left hand with a wave as he spoke "Don't be, I just got off the train and i wasn't supplied with a map so i was just asking around." scratching his chin as he chose his words carefully. "On a side topic, i don't recall a accent like yours and i'd be lieing if it didn't peek my fancy so to speak." Chuckling a bit.

His transformed ditto leaned over to the other side of Claude and kept its eyes on the Absol and knelt down and held out its hand hoping for it to come over and sniff its hand. Claude looked over at the Absol and smiled "I can tell that you take great care in him. By the sheen of his fur you brush him... Mmmm... I wanna say, every morning perhaps? One hundred or so brushes to ensure a healthy coat?" Claude showing his true colors and talent with pokemon. He did breed and take care of pokemon for a living and he'd usually see trainers take no care, mild care or extremely good care of there pokemon and he could tell this woman REALLY loved pokemon.

█【Attire: Glasses. A dark blue sleeve shirt with a dark vest over it and a tie. Black pants with a matching belt. Formal shoes.】█

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Move Set:

► Transform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Lilligant
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Mightyena: Enkidu
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:19 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Somewhere in town XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Renji & Ramona

Ichiro was positive that he could convince Renji to trust the woman behind them and head to the Academy together. However, it seemed there was just no convincing him. He was dead set on heading to the school on his own, taking the hard way as he had put it. There was really nothing Ichiro could do about the boy's decision at this point, so he decided not to fight it.

Watching Renji reach out towards him, Ichiro made no visible effort to move out of the way, letting the taller boy push him to the ground. The blond landed hard on his back end, giving a bit of wince in pain before glancing back up at his hero, incredulously. His stare was kind of like how a dog would glance up at its owner, after being reprimanded. A small part of him couldn't believe that Renji had just given him a shove, though, a larger part of him reasoned that Renji's actions wasn't exactly intentional and was most likely an accident.

Slowly getting back onto his feet, Ichiro's warm smile soon returned as he watched Renji begin to disappear into a throng of mingling people further up the street. He didn't quite understand the strange hand gesture Renji had given him and the teacher behind him -- the boy's hand clearly visible up in the air and prominently displaying his middle finger. To Ichiro, he figured this was his foreign friend's way of waving 'goodbye' and deeply appreciated the kind gesture. He must have made quite the positive influence on Renji. Quick to 'wave back' back until Renji disappeared from sight, Ichiro's smile finally faded. "There goes my best friend..." He sighed, again disappointed that he couldn't convince the dark haired boy to stick around.

Brushing the encounter off, Ichiro soon spun around on one heel and headed back over to the pink-haired teacher. She looked friendly and kind and her words explaining herself to the two boys -- Ichiro pretty much believed every word, at least. "Don't worry Mrs. Teacher-lady-Floros." He began to speak to her, with a thin smile and amicable tone. "Even if you are a dangerous molester, I still trust you." Ichiro then continued, offhandedly, barely putting any real thought into his sentence, nor realizing how crazy ironic it sounded. Though, moving his thoughts along about as quickly as he had said his last sentence, he remembered the comment that Renji had said about Ramona's bird pokemon. Honestly, he saw nothing amiss with the quite pokemon. It was stoic and interesting. "Also, I don't think there's anything wrong with your Xatu -- I think he's really neat. Sometimes the most beautiful things require no actions or words at all, you know." Ichiro smiled more brightly.

"I actually would really-really-really- appreciate your help. I know we need to take the train to reach the school, but I'm not sure which train to get on. Maybe you could show me?" Ichiro soon questioned. He bouncing really quickly from one thought to the next, like he had a short attention span of something. He was just excited about how wonderful his day had been going thus far. He got to see a quaint-looking town, meet a trainer and his best friend for the first time, discover a nice teacher with a super cool pokemon, all before headed to the school where there was bound to be more to look forward too. Inwardly, he couldn't wait.

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : A little sore
                                            ✗ MOOD : high-spirited (still)
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : Mrs Teacher-Lady-Floros seems really nice. I wonder how friendly Xatu really is...
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Blue/light Orange shirt, navyblue shorts, brown converse, light violet sweat towel

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;On a mac now
                                            ✗ OOC : I'm really sorry Prairiefox for taking so long to get this post up. ><; There was bunch of things I needed to do before I could get back to this post.

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

shadowabyss1301

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:23 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco and Charmander followed after Iris, but she was moving pretty fast and as they entered the new area they ran into a crowd of people. The traffic was pretty harsh and he wondered if some kind of event was happening outside. All the adults were taller than him and he had lost Iris, but he would find her. "Charmander, can you see her anywhere?" that was probably a dumb question considering his pokemon was much shorter than him. With his slight height advantage then he should be able to see a little better. However, his pokemon seemed to be occupied with something else. Marco saw that Charmander was sniffing the air which to him was not helpful at the moment.

His search eventually led him to notice a piece of green hair. There didn't seem to be anyone else with such disguised hair color so Marco took this chance. He pushed pass some people while muttering an apology along the way. Just ahead of him was Iris on the ground with her hands covering her ears. No one seemed to notice her and he wondered if it was because of all the traffic happening. After pushing pass some more people, Marco eventually reached Iris. He kneel down in front of her and placed his hand on top of her head so he could grab her attention. "Iris, stay calm and grab my hand," Marco spoke to her, his face somewhat close so that she could hear him better and also to distract her from all the adults around them. "Don't worry, everything is going to be okay," he carefully pulled her not showing any signs of nervousness or faltering even their current situation was intimidating with all the adults present.

Some maneuvering was done so that they could dodge all the traffic of people. Their destination was a bench that was away from all the people and could provide them with shelter while they planned their next move. Marco's hand never left Iris even when they finally reached the bench and they both sat down. Marco took a deep breath returning his more "normal" shy nature nothing like the efficiency he was showing only seconds ago. "Iris...a-are you okay?"

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris was sniffling as she tried to block out of the noise around her. Her hands started to feel cold...probably from how tight she was clenching her fist over her ears. She wanted to go home. She wanted her parents and/or brother to find her. Find Bebe and take her home back to Kalos. She didn't want to be here anymore.

Iris felt someone touch her head, immediately making her cross over herself her face in a defensive pose with her eyes closed. If it got worse, maybe she could scream for help. However, she was surprised as the voice told her to calm down... a voice she recongized. When Iris opened her eyes, she put her arms down seeing that it was Marco in front of her. Her breathing as slowed down but her eyes were watery as she sniffled and grabbed his hand. He was looking directly at him, her view of the crowd around her mostly blocked since her focus was on him.

Her breath continue to return to normal steady as he pulled her up. One hand entwined with the other, Marco walked Iris over to bench as she rubbed her eyes with her free sleeve. When they sat down, Iris was still sniffling and rubbing her eyes dry as Marco asked if she was okay.

"Better...." she said quietly, putting down her damp sleeve. "But I lost her..I had my eyes on her and then I froze and I lost her..."

She looked down at the ground instead of at Marco. "You must think I'm a big baby don't you..."

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:24 am
【❦Ƚillith Ezra: the Coordination Teacher❦】

ɪ hide the recessive part of me that was looked down upon
ɪt's why there's meaning in standing here

ɪ wanna renegade down

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lillith sighed and gave a meek grin...meanwhile she was mentally refraining from laughing and crackling at this guy's gullibility. Thank goodness he wasn't flashing money... someone aside from her -okay mostly her- could walk away with some extra green in her pocket... their pocket.

She nodded her head as he explained that he didn't have a map. So that meant that he didn't get interviewed at the school it seems. She mentally scoffed He sounded like one of those tourist that end up mugged or missing in those movies. She tilted her head when he started to talk about her 'fancy' accent.

"It's Italian... my family came from Italy and as you see I am the product of that culture and genes." She said as she spun around.

Meanwhile as Anubis watched his friend put on her act, his eyes looked at the 'man' approaching him with his hand out. The Absol decided that he had to play his part somehow and be 'friendly'. As he approached the other, attention was not drawn to him. Good thing he was use to working under pressure.

She 'giggled' as the amount of time he guessed she was brushing Anubis. "I brush him morning, noon and night as well as regulate his diet. I am a coordinator and his appearance and my other pokemon's appearance are a must. And also...they're family."

That time, she smiled warmly looking at her Absol as she said that last part.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:
User Image
    Pokemon: Gardevior, Ceres
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Modest
    Ability Trace
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Moonblast
        ► Dazzling Gem
        ► Psychic
        ► Calm Mind

User Image
    Pokemon: Banette, Loki
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Nature Naughty
    Ability Cursed Body
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Phantom Force
        ► Shadow Ball
        ► Shock Wave
        ► Dazzling Gem

User Image
    Pokemon: Absol, Anubis
    Friendship Points:
    User Image
    Level: 45
    Nature Brave
    Ability Justified
    Experience:
    Move Set:

► Razor Wind
        ► Night Slash
        ► Play Rough
        ► Magic Coat

Inventory:

Mood:
Attire:
OOC:

үou've got to be the one you want

Ίt's not that I'm unconcerned about my life, with its shaky future
Ίt's just that the distance of my focal point has grown warped

shadowabyss1301

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 pm
User Image

Ω Claude Zeithexen Ω

❖ Breeding Teacher ❖

Claude chuckled at what she said. He never would picture her as a Italian person. But then again you couldn't judge a book by its cover that's for sure. Shaking his head left and right playfully when she spun around. The Transformed ditto still held out its hand till the Absol was in reach. The Ditto petted its head for a little bit and gave the Absol a smile.

Listening to the young woman talking he gave a small laugh. Scratching the back of his head with a small smile "Never was the best coordinator, was a better coordinator than i am a battling trainer. And out of all the roads i could chose i chose breeder. Wouldn't shock me if you get offers from people to make... Well Pokemon eggs with him and a suitor." Laughing a tiny bit.

The transformed ditto grew weary in this form and quickly turned back to its original form. It silly expression plastered on its blue gooey body. It only lasted for a few seconds till it copied the woman's Absol down to the last detail. "Absol..." his Ditto called out to Claude making him laugh and shake his head.

Kneeling down and petting his ditto transformed Absol. His fur was soft as silk, nice and fluffy. "Well, i guess hes met his match. Granted if we were in a contest you'd still win but doesn't mean i wont give ya a run for your money." Claude spoke kindly and warmly as he started to play roughly with ditto transformed Absol.

Pokemon Party:

---
Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Naughty
Ability imposter
Move Set:

► Transform

Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Gentle
Ability Own Tempo
Move Set:

► Mega Drain
► Petal Dance
► Synthesis
► Petal Blizzard

Friendship Points:
User Image
Nature Relaxed
Ability Intimidate
Move Set:

► Bite
► Snarl
► Scary Face
► Crunch
---

Pokeballs:

---
N/A
---

Medicine:

---
N/A
---

Berries:

---
N/A
---

Key-Items:

---
N/A
---

Miscellaneous:

---
N/A
---

Quoted:

---
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

---

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Intrigued Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Town Square OOC:----
Inventory

Again with the molestor talk! If Ramona wanted to be called a molestor maybe she should've thought more about taking this job. She stared blankly into space just as if she was imitating Xatu, who too was staring in the space right next to her. She folded her arms and began to think how to fix this, she certainly didn't want this boy to start any rumors about her before the years even started. She left her head when the other boy started to speak to her. Her heart lifted up into the clouds by how kind he was...why the heck was he with that angry boy!? Seeing him push him down made her blood boil, but it was important to help rather than get angry.“Are you alright? I'm sorry your friend did that to you...”she told the young man in consolidation. She reached out her hand to him and when he took it she felt a happiness when he said teacher, but froze when he called her a molestor. She felt like arock would after it was smashed by a bigger rock. She laughed nervously not trying to show any worry about the name, at least he said he trusted her...

She almost completely forgot what the boy had said about Xatu, honestly it wasn't the first time Xatu was commented on for being strange so she must've tuned it out. She smiled at the blonde boy, eyes slightly closed,
"No I don't think so either. See the cool thing is that he's looking at the future, but he has to be completely stagnant or he can't see it anymore. she mentioned trying to make him sound cool to the young man. She placed her hand on Xatu's head and smiled,"I completely agree with you! You know you're pretty insightful for someone so young!"She took out Xatu's pokeball and took him back in, figuring he's had enough of being out today helping her take photos of the city. She turned back to him and nodded, clapping her hands together excited,"Of course I can! As a teacher I must see to your safe travel to the academy!," She didn't have to, but she wanted to. Her first time being a teacher she wanted to do the best she could for any student whether help with homework or finding a train. She looked around for a moment and tried to determine where to go. She snapped her fingers and helped him with his luggage,"It's right this way. I'll go with you since I should be there to help with preparations. We'll be taking the Academy Express Transit. That will lead to Academy Isalnd." With the boy they made their way to the train where they would embark towards the Academy.
User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

Hitsukei

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:32 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Marco waited for Iris to calm down while looking out for his own pokemon who was likely still in the crowd. He wanted to go back to find him (it would be bad to have two lost pokemon), but he couldn't leave Iris in her current form. His pokemon was very clever so he was likely doing just fine on his own right now. Marco looked down at his hand which was previously holding Iris's hand and thought about the sensation he felt. This time he held her hand much longer than before and only thinking about it now was making him blush. He rubbed his hand on his pants noticing that they were sweaty.

Iris spoke to him and she sounded very sad and dejected. Her was words surprised him. He didn't think that she was being a baby if he had to care for a pokemon as tiny as Flabebe then he would be worried as well. At least his pokemon was a big enough that it would be easy to find and weight enough that a gust of wind wouldn't send him flying. "You're not a baby. This is hard...I would be scared too," Marco stood up and looked ahead the crowd of people, "and Bebe is probably worried just like you so we need to find her. She's also looking for you so that'll make things easier and you have me and Charmander helping out so it'll make things way more easier!" Marco looked at Iris and smiled at her. "So let's go find her," at that moment, Marco heard Charmander calling out to him. The fire type pokemon had managed to find them and he was pointing at some direction while making other gestures by moving his arms for emphasis.

"I think...he's saying that he found her?" Marco questioned and Charmander nodded. So the reason why his pokemon was in the crowd earlier was because he was trying to find Flabebe and it seemed that he had succeeded. He was pointing at some trees nearby on the opposite side from him near a large fountain of water. "C'mon Iris, Charmander says that Bebe is over there."

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:54 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her head slightly to look at Marco when he spoke to her, telling her she wasn't a baby for her reaction. Rather he said he would be scared too. That her stop sniffling as she looked at him instead. He reminded her that Bebe was looking for her as well and that she had him and Charmander helping her look for Bebe. When he smiled at her, she felt herself smile back at him.

"Right." she agreed, nodding her head as she got up on her feet. her eyes were a little pink but she wasn't crying anymore. Their attention went to Charmander who was calling out to them. The arm movements of the pokemon pointing them in a direction seem to tell them, as Marco questioned and guessed correctly, that the little one had found where Bebe was.

"Thank you Charmander...Okay then." Iris looked at the two before she looked at the crowd. The pit of her stomach started to feel funny again but for Bebe, she would ignore it and step towards the crowd.

"I'm coming Bebe..." Iris told herself in a low voice.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Attire:
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I will start over...

Iris looked ready to tackle on the crowd in front of them. Marco turned to Charmander so that he could lead the way. Iris still looked nervous so he offered his hand to her once more, "so that we won't get lost." Marco smiled at her knowing that with Bebe missing there was no time for him to be shy or nervous. After giving Iris some time to accept or deny his hand, he faced the crowd and the trio walked inside. Charmander was leading them and seeing as he was a pokemon with fire on his tail, most people were kind enough to step aside. This was likely the reason Charmander didn't have any trouble navigating through the crowd to find Flabebe.

The lizard pokemon would sniff the air around him every so often before continuing. Whenever Charmander stopped, Marco would look over his shoulder to make sure Iris was with them. He wasn't going to leave her alone since he told her they would find Flabebe together. "Char...char!" Charmander pointed ahead of them and with just a few more steps they were out of the crowd! Marco looked up at the tree that Charmander was pointing. The sound of water roared near them as the water from the fountain splashed from its continuous cycle. He squinted his eyes trying to see any signs of the flower pokemon.

A very subtle shake in the leaves from the tree could be seen and a blue flower emerged as well as very tiny head peeking out. "Iris, she's up there!" The tree looked like it could be climbed, but he wasn't the best climber or at least he didn't know since he never actually tried to climb a tree before. This was certainly a predicament, but they were able to find Flabebe so that was good!

==========

Pokemon:
User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:53 am
User Image

User Image

X⇒ LOCATION : Somewhere in town -> Lamia Train Station XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Mrs. Ramona Floros

Being pushed down actually did hurt quite a bit. His butt was still store and he felt a stinging on the outside of his right leg since he had scrapped it when he landed kind of strange on the stone street. However, Ichiro was quick to brush off pain and make like it didn't happen. Though inwardly, he really did appreciated it when the pink haired teacher gave him a hand and helped him up off the ground. It was the first time he could recall anyone doing that for him, other than his own mother. "Thanks..." Ichiro spoke up somewhat quietly, while not exactly sure of what to really say. He did feel kind of sorry when when Mrs. Floros apologized to him for what happened. Why she had apologized, he wasn't sure as she had no control over Renji's actions. The real meaning of her apology was lost on him, like most other things. "I'm okay -- it was just an accident. I'm sure my friend didn't mean it." Ichiro was quick explain, once he worked it out in his head. He could sort of tell that she didn't like what Renji had done to him, but at the same time he didn't want her to think poorly of his best friend.

Ichiro was glad that Mrs. Floros hadn't took what Renji said to heart about her Xatu and was even more ecstatic that she liked his comment about the bird pokemon. In all honesty, he really liked the bright colors of the pokemon -- they were quite eye catching and complimented the pokemon well. It was also kind of inspiring. It made Ichiro want a Xatu of his own, but he knew he wasn't an experienced enough trainer to obtain one, let alone find one. He didn't even have a pokemon of his own. Could he even consider himself a trainer yet? Regardless, when Ramona told him that the reason why the pokemon was so still and quiet all the time, was because it was looking into the future, Ichiro's eyes couldn't help but light up. "Really?" He gasped aloud. "That's sooooo cool! I wonder what kind of future he's looking at." Ichiro then mused, before turning his attention back to her tall green pokemon. He could only imagine what the pokemon could have been looking at right that second. Now he definitely wanted a Xatu. The fact that Ramona had one instantly made her the coolest teacher at school in Ichiro's opinion (despite not having even met the others), in addition to being as kind and caring as she was. It would be tough to think of any other teachers as his favorite -- from this point forward, she probably would always maintain that honor.

Watching the History Teacher recall her pokemon, Ichiro offered her a big smile when she had complimented him about how insightful he was and that she had agreed with his comment on the beauty of things. "Thanks! I'm really glad you think so too. I don't know what insightful means, but it sounds good." He laughed. Truthfully, he had always been interested in artsy and poetical type things that in a way, made him seem somewhat cultured or smart when he decided to use them in his words. Despite not exactly knowing the full meaning behind all the words he had picked up while dabbling in such things, it did give him more of a widened vocabulary for a eleven-year-old.

He felt really relieved in a way that despite the way Renji had acted in front of her, Romona was still willing to help him out at least. If he didn't know any better, he could of swore she seemed really content about being able to help out. In a way, it reminded him of himself, and how he felt about trying to help out. "Thank you so much! You're the best teacher ever, Mrs. Floros!" Ichiro replied excitedly, rocking back and fourth on his heels in anticipation. He wasn't familiar with the Academy Express Transit they needed to take, but he fully trusted Ramona knew exactly which train it was. Ichiro couldn't wait. Collecting his things, he was quick to follow the kindest-teacher-ever right by her side as they headed for the Lamia Train Station.

[/Exit Town Square to Lamia Train Station ->]

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Still a little sore
                                            ✗ MOOD : Cordial
                                            ✗ THOUGHTS : 'Woah!! Xatu can see the future?! That's amazing!'
                                            ✗ ATTIRE : Blue/light Orange shirt, navyblue shorts, brown converse, light violet sweat towel

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;Using a decrepit macbook
                                            ✗ OOC : Don't worry about responding to this post. It's just to finish up things here.

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon:
        Friendship Points:

Nature
        Ability
        Experience:
        Move Set:

User Image
I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

Prairiefox

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:37 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image

Iris turned her sights to the hand that was offered to her in order to not get lost as stated by Marco. She looked from the hand to the smile and felt eased enough to take the hand. She really didn't want to get lost since it was his pokemon that knew the way to hers. Her freed hand clenched into a fist but at least it wasn't clammy like before. She continued her way through the crowd. It seemed that she had something to thank Charmander for. Apparently thanks to the heated nature of his tail, the crowd parted to avoid getting burned.

In a few moments, they were out of the sea of people and near the water fountain and trees that were pointed out previously. They were here but where was she? Iris looked around at the vegetation and looked up. She was noticing the scattered flowers in the trees. She then noticed when Marco pointed out that Bebe was in another tree. Her face lit up and she was happy that Bebe was founded but now the situation was getting her down safely.

It looked climbable..if she wasn't wearing a skirt at the moment. She couldn't leave Bebe up there but climbing up there in a skirt would be a bad situation if the wind picked up again.

"Hey...Marco.." Iris started to form an idea. "What if you put me on your shoulder and then you hoist me up and then..."

She stopped her idea when she realized that he looked up he could see under her skirt that way. Her red face and the way she held the skirt down said that her idea was off the table. "Nevermind..." she turned her face from him.

Team:
User Image

Inventory:

Attire:
OOC: