Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:35 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. xUser Image xUser Image

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ha, well I don't mind if you don't!" Taking Chrysa's hand, Bastien reminded himself that they'd only just met, and that this was totally innocent. He did so to ward off any strange thoughts he might have had otherwise... But the effectiveness was questionable. "I... Trust you. I think. Probably." Looking down at Chrysa's wheelchair, Bastien grinned happily. "That's a definite maybe on the trusting thing." Once they got going, the young man found that it wasn't as bad as he thought it'd be. Chrysa certainly did have a great amount of control over where she was going... It was silly of Bastien to be fearful in the first place. "No worries, I'm right here with ya. Let's go!" His rough, warm hand instinctively gripped hers tighter, although he wasn't exactly aware of what he was doing. He was far too busy trying to keep his mind off the fact that he was about to stroll into town holding hands with a cute red-headed inventor girl surrounded by a big entourage of Pokemon. It almost seemed a little cartoonish, really! Quietly, Bastien hummed part of a little tune that he remembered playing in his mother's shop. "When we get there, I have to head to the Pokemon Center real quick. It should be right near where we're heading into Santalune, if I remember right."

Now, the only thing to worry about there would be whether or not he'd be running into York again. It'd be in everyone's best interest if Chrysa didn't have the misfortune of meeting him, and Bastien wasn't quite ready to deal with him so soon after their first official battle as trainers. For a moment, Bastien wondered if Chrysa had any rivals to speak of... Aside from Bastien himself, of course. It seemed that every trainer had at least one person out to do them in; sort of like a drama on television, or something. Opening his mouth slightly, Bastien hesitated... Perhaps now wasn't the best time to ask her something like that. For all he knew, she might have a long-running rivalry with some jerk that she didn't want to talk about. After all, it was the same for Bastien and York, and it was especially bad since he hadn't even known that York wanted to become a trainer. Just what was that about, anyway?

- EXIT -

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: Sawa || company :: Chrysa || thoughts :: Onwards to total embarrassment! || counters :: 7/30 Big Mushroom --- 8/10 Heartscale --- 5/5 Wild Battle --- 3/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant | 120/120 HP | 11/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Foresight (allows Fighting- and Normal-type attacks to hit targeted Ghost-type)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 6 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold | 120/120 HP | 6/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 7 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy | 5/140 HP | 10/17 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Growl (lowers target's attack by one stage)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 6 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid | 10/120 HP | 4/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Santalune forest was a lot bigger than it looked from the outside, and Roxas stepped inside of the canopy with wonder, casting her eyes up to the treetops. Rave followed her gaze and nearly toppled off of Roxas' shoulder, clamoring back up to regain her balance, though Roxas noticed and straightened to help the Noibat out. "Alright gang, if we're going to fight Viola then I'm going to need to be more familiar battling with you guys." Roxas stated matter-of-factly. "Let's see what kinds of wimpy little pokemon are hiding around here that we can wipe the floor w--" Roxas muttered to herself, scanning the forest floor, but suddenly Zelda gave a disgusted yip.

"What is THAT?!" The Fenneken seemed to have spotted a Scatterbug crawling through the grass. "Oh! oh! I'll scan it and we'll find out!" Cypher asserted, whizzing over to the poor bug pokemon, who had no idea what it had just gotten itself into. Rave chuckled at them both. "That would be a Scatterbug, and I must say, they make for a delicious meal on occasion~" Rave licked her fangs and Zelda looked at the Noibat with revulsion. "You're disgusting." She moaned, feeling queasy at the idea of eating that creepy crawly... Thing. Cypher finished scanning the Scatterbug, and soon Roxas' Pokedex sprung to life once again.

"Scatterbug, the Scatterdust Pokémon. When touched by another Pokémon, Scatterbug scatters the poisonous black powder that covers its body and regulates its body temperature."

"Analysis complete!" Cypher called out happily, but Zelda looked like she'd seen a ghost. "Um... Hello?! Poisonous black powder? No thank you! Hey you! Shoo! Go away!" The Scatterbug didn't appear to appriciate Zelda barking and growling at it, puffing up slightly in anger, which only caused Zelda to get desperate, not too keen on getting smothered in that dust it carried around. "Ew! Is it going to explode??" Rave couldn't resist teasing her a bit more. "Mhm, any second now, it'll go off like an Electrode. You better do something quick." Zelda looked at Rave in shock. "Me?! Why me?!" Rave shrugged. "You're the one who got it mad." She said truthfully, and Zelda grimaced. "Hmph! Fine, if I must." The little Fenneken opened her maw and shot several flames the Scatterbug's way, effectively knocking it out.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered a Wild Scatterbug at level 3!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 damage
                                                      Scatterbug at 0/60 HP

Scatterbug Fainted!
                                                      Zelda gained 2 EXP!

- - Where am I...?: Santalune Forest
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 1/3 Movement | (8/5 --> 3/5) Pokemon Encounter | 11/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 11/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 1/10 for 2nd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 11/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 11/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 11/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex

User Image i-Pod + Headphones

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:04 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roxas grinned at Zelda and gave her a gentle scratch behind the ears. "Nice job Zelda!" She praised. That Scatterbug was small fry though, Roxas wished they had more stiff competition so that they could actually train a bit more beneficially. "Let's go see what else is out here." Roxas thought aloud, moving further into the forest. "W-wait you mean I have to fight again?!" Zelda complained. "Could I try to fight maser Roxas...?" Cypher asked sheepishly. "Maybe I could give it a try too~ We haven't battled together yet." Rave chirped and nuzzled Roxas' cheek. Roxas chuckled as all her pokemon spoke up at once. "Haha calm down you guys, one at a time, you know I don't understand pokespeak right?" Perhaps that would be her next invention. Yeah, that'd be pretty useful. When she passed through Lumiose again she'd stop by her workshop and whip something up.

Suddenly a peculiar noise drifted by, but only Rave seemed to hear it with her super sensitive ears. "Shhhh! Hey guys! Listen! What's that?" She chirped, and when the group quieted down, Roxas, Zelda, and Cypher could hear it too. "Singing... Someone's singing in here. Really well too...." Roxas said in awe, searching for the source of the sound. She broke off of the forest path and pushed through the trees to fine a small spring that fed into a large pool of water, and there in the middle of the pool was the most beautiful creature Roxas had ever lay eyes on. "What.... Is that....?" Cypher was already scanning from afar, and soon Roxas' pokedex blinked to life;

"Milotic, the Tender Pokémon. Milotic is able to soften human anger and hatred by emitting soothing frequencies from its body. It is said to be the most beautiful of all Pokémon and is quite skilled in battle."

Roxas couldn't argue with the pokedex entry, this Milotic was certainly quite stunningly beautiful, however the singing abruptly stopped due to Roxas' pokedex interrupting, and the Milotic lay wide frightened eyes on them before giving a surprised shriek, attempting to dive into the water. Roxas couldn't let this oppertunity slip away, throwing a specially reserved Premier ball at it. The pokeball hit absorbed, wiggled, and then caught the pokemon with a satisfactory "Ding!" and Roxas quickly moved to the water's edge to retrieve the pokeball floating towards her.

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 2/3 Movement | 4/5 Pokemon Encounter | 12/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 12/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 2/10 for 2nd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 12/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 12/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 12/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 1/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roxas stared at her newfound prize, grinning happily at the pokeball in her hand. "Alright gorgeous, come on out~" She sent the Milotic out confidently now that it was hers, but the water pokemon quickly dove into the water and hid just below the surface. It wasn't much of a hiding place, the water here was crystal clear, which the Milotic seemed to realize and brought up it's fan-like tail to hide behind. "Hey, come on it's okay, we won't bite." Roxas commented, finding the Milotic's bashfulness rather ridiculous. A graceful creature like this shouldn't be hiding from view. "You might not, but I swear if she splashes me with water, I'll cook her alive." Zelda grumbled, snorting a bit of fire from her nose to make her point. Part of her attitude was just out of jealousy; the Milotic was getting all of Roxas' attention. What about her needs? Like getting the heck out of this forest for example.

Roxas was patient, and soon the Milotic peeked out of the water. "Wh-what do you want from me...?" She asked, her voice smooth like silk, but frightened. This Milotic could really melt some hearts if it wanted to. Roxas smiled gently and reached out to try and pet the water type's head, but the Milotic's eyes grew wide with fear, recoiling at the gesture. "P-please don't...!" Rave fluttered her way over to the Milotic and pearched atop her head. "Don't worry your pretty little head~ We're not here to hurt you, we wanna have you join our team~" Rave chirped happily. The Milotic blinked and glanced up meekly at the Noibat. "O-oh... I don't know if I would be--" "Nonsense!" Rave cut her off all too happily, fluttering her wings in excitement. "Master Roxas wants you to join us, clearly she sees some potential in you." Cypher chimed in whirring excitedly. While the Milotic was distracted by Rave and Cypher, Roxas finished reaching out to the Milotic and gently stroked her scales. "There now, see? I won't hurt you." Roxas smiled.

The Milotic squeezed her eyes shut tight in fear at Roxas' touch, but then gradually realized that the girl was only petting her scales. Timidly, she opened an eye, still not quite sure what to think of her new trainer. "You sing very well. Can I call you Siren?" Roxas asked, and the Milotic blushed, sinking a little lower into the water out of embarasment. She did love to sing certainly, but not in front of a crowd. "Uhm.... S-sure...." Siren nodded slowly, and Roxas chuckled at the pokemon's peculiar behavior.

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 5/5 Pokemon Encounter | 13/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 13/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 3/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 13/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 13/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 2/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Now that Siren seemed to have accepted their little group, she slowly floated up out of the water, her serpentine body twisting and turning midair effortlessly. Roxas was in awe, but Zelda was annoyed. She jumped out of Roxas' arms and turned up her nose. If they were going to spend hours staring goo-goo eyes at this frightened little Dearling who was afraid of her own shadow, then they could do it without her.

Roxas blinked as she noticed Zelda escaping. "H-hey, where you going princess...?" Roxas followed after the Fennekin, her little pokemon troop close behind. "What do you care? You have your precious Milotic now." Zelda scoffed, and Siren shrank a bit at the harsh comment. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize I offended you....." The Milotic said quietly. "Oh puh-lease. Don't think you can bat your pretty little eyes at me and win me over. I'm not as easy as these saps over here bambi--" Zelda was too busy mouthing off to Siren that she didn't notice the Kakuna blocking her path, which hardened in preparation to defend itself.

When Zelda ran into the pokemon she jumped back in surprise, then scowled in anger. "Ugh! Why is everything just... Just.... In my way!" Zelda growled and blasted the Kakua with Embers. The frightened bug hardened again to try and protect itself, but it would do little good against a special attack. Zelda doused the Kakuna in flames again and it fell to the ground in a dazed and charred heap, rolling away from the Fennekin while it still could. Cypher slumped in disappointment as the Kakuna got away. "Aw.... I didn't even get the chance to scan it...." Zelda snorted. "Forget it. We didn't need to know anything about it anyways." Roxas chucked a little at Cypher's disappointment, patting the Porygon Z on the head. "Don't worry buddy, I'm sure we'll run into another one soon enough." She reassured him.

[Battle Synopsis]

Encountered a wild Kakuna at level 5!
                                                      Moveset: Harden- Raises Defense by one stage

Kakuna goes first!

Round O1

Kakuna used Harden!
                                                      Kakuna's Defense rose!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 Total Damage
                                                      Kakuna at 20/100 HP

Round O2

Kakuna used Harden!
                                                      Kakuna's Defense rose!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 Total Damage
                                                      Kakuna at 0/100 HP
                                                      Kakuna Fainted!

Zelda earned 5 exp!

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 6/5 --> 1/5 Pokemon Encounter | 13/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 13/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 3/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 14/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 10 | 200/200 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 14/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 4/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 3/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Zelda was charging through everything, and Roxas couldn't help but think wonder why. She seemed offended somehow, then again up until Siren showed up, Zelda had been the center of attention. Clearly she wanted to get a move on. "Zelda come on, hold up, we're coming!" Roxas shouted after the Fennekin, and Zelda heaved a sigh, casting a glance back to her trainer. "Well come on then, don't keep me waiting." Zelda sniffed, sitting down and licking her paw, then suddenly a bug net fell down on her.

"A-ha!!! I caught you!" a little boy called out excitedly and Zelda yelped in surprise. Cypher suddenly went bezerk. "Ack!!! Run for your lives! Giant nets are falling from the sky!!!" Roxas gave Cypher an odd look. Perhaps she didn't debug the Porygon's panic mode. Shaking her head, she turned her attention to the bug catcher who'd scooped up Zelda. "Hey runt, whatddya think you're doing with my pokemon?!" Roxas growled, running to catch up to her pokemon. The bug catcher looked back to Roxas with wide eyes, but they quickly narrowed. "I don't see your name on it. I caught him fair and square so you can cork it!" "In case it didn't cross your mind, she's already been caught, and I'm the owner of the pokeball. Her name is Zelda, and if you don't let her out of your stupid net in five seconds...." Roxas picked the kid up by the scruff of his shirt. "I'm gonna beat the crap out of you, and I don't go easy on snot nosed kids." The bug catcher squirmed and flailed, kicking Roxas in the shins but she didn't even flinch. Siren squirmed uncomfortably. "T-this doesn't need to be solved with violence......" The Milotic said quietly. "Easy for you to say fish lips! You aren't the one who just got scooped up in a net....!" Zelda growled, but she didn't intend to stay imprizoned. Zelda was no damsel in distress, fire burned up in her maw and soon she'd burned the netting to make her escape.

With Zelda freed, Roxas dropped the kid and knelt to meet Zelda, who came whimpering to her trainer for some sympathy. "Oh it was awful Roxas!!! I hate it here! People catching me in nets, getting mud in my paws, running into gross bugs... Please can we just get out?!" Zelda complained, and Roxas scooper her princess up into her arms. Rave had to roll her eyes at Zelda's behavior. The spotlight was back on the little Febnekin and it was only inflating her ego, the last thing Roxas' "little princess" needed.

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren, some runt
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 2/5 Pokemon Encounter | 14/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 14/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 4/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 15/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 15/15 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 5/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 4/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

The bug catcher grunted as he was dropped to the ground and saw the Fennekin in Roxas' arms, noticing his burnt net soon after. "Aw what?! That was a Fennekin? I thought it was a Kakuna. Laaaame." He pouted. "You really think a stupid Kakuna is any match for my Fennekin? We ran into one earlier, she burnt it into charcoal in two seconds flat." Roxas sneered confidently, and Zelda got a smug look about her muzzle to match.

That did it for the little boy, he puffed up in anger like a little Quilfish. "Aw that's it! You're going down!" He grabbed a pokeball from his belt and sent out a Caterpie, and Roxas quirked a brow. "You sure you wanna do this kid? I don't want you to run back to your mommy crying when we've wiped the floor with your stupid bugs." Roxas set Zelda on the ground again and Cypher couldn't resist the urge to go scanning the new pokemon. "Scaaaaning!~" Zelda rolled her eyes at the Porygon. "Hey bolts for brains, my throat is hot with some embers that I wanna spew and I'm gonna let it go soon, whether you've moved out of the way or not. Fair warning." Zelda said apathetically.

"Your Fennekin doesn't stand a chance! Even if we're at a type disadvantage, she can't possibly take on six pokemon one after the other, we'll wear her down eventually." The bug catcher challenged. "Wanna bet?" Roxas sneered. "Yeah I'll bet!" "Haha I like your spunk kid! Fine then, if you win, then I'll apologize, I'll even give you some cash...." Roxas spoke with an air of danger in her voice. "If you lose though, you better cough up something nice and shiny as my reward, otherwise you're going to pamper my Fennekin until we get to Santalune City. What's your name kid?" The boy scoffed but seemed to accept the terms of the bet. "The name's Sanders, and you're on!" Roxas' pokedex bleeped as Cypher finished scanning the Caterpie.

"Caterpie, the Worm Pokémon. To repel enemies, Caterpie releases an unpleasant odor from its red antenna. It molts several times while growing."

"Gross!" Zelda wrinkled her nose and spat embers out at the little bug type, not wanting to give the thing a chance to spray any foul smelling odor at her. It would probably take hours to get the smell out, it would probably even require a bath. Nope, not a chance. The Caterpie fell to the ground, instantly KOed before it could even make a move.

[Battle Synopsis]

Bug Catcher Sanders wants to battle!!!
                                                      Area's highest level pokemon: 6
                                                      6x4 = 24
                                                      That's nice and even, I'll set each of Sanders at 6 pokemon, and they'll all be at Level 4 so that their combined levels equal exactly 24.

Round O1

Sanders sent out Caterpie!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

[In Progress....]

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Zelda, Rave, Siren, Sanders
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 3/5 Pokemon Encounter | 15/15 --> 0/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 15/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 5/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 1/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 1/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 11/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 5/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Sanders couldn't believe what had happened. "Wah!!! My Caterpie! But we didn't even get to--" The bug catcher huffed and returned his pokemon. "Whatever, I've got other pokemon. She can't keep this up forever." Sanders sent out a new pokemon, a Weedle this time. "We'll see about that, Zelda, use Ember again!" Roxas insisted, grabbing Cypher so that he wouldn't get in the crossfire when it tried to scan the new pokemon. Thankfully it didn't struggle, humming happily and scanning from a safer distance in her arms. Roxas gave a quiet sigh in relief; crisis averted.

"Weedle, the hairy bug pokemon. Weedle has an extremely acute sense of smell. It is capable of distinguishing its favorite kinds of leaves from those it dislikes just by sniffing with its big red nose."

Zelda smirked. "Oh, how cute." Zelda said sarcastically, rolling her eyes before she shot another blast of flames at her new opponent, and it fell just the same as the Caterpie.

[Battle Synopsis]

6x4 = 24
                                                      That's nice and even, I'll set each of Sanders at 6 pokemon, and they'll all be at Level 4 so that their combined levels equal exactly 24.

Round O1

Level 4, 80HP, Shield Dust
                                                      Tackle, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

Sanders sent out Weedle!
                                                      Poison Sting, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Weedle fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

[In Progress....]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 4/5 Pokemon Encounter | 1/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 16/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 6/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 2/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 2/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 1/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 6/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Sanders was pretty upset now. "Grrr.... You can't just keep shooting attacks at us before we're ready! That's cheating!" He growled, returning his Weedle and sending out a Kakuna next. "Your turn Kakuna!" Roxas smirked, still holding onto Cypher, but Cypher had already scanned a Kakuna before and felt no need to do so again. "Oh, I'm sorry, are your ready now?" She asked smugly. "Yeah, we're ready n--" Sanders started, but Roxas interrupted. "Great, Zelda?" Roxas looked to the Fennekin, who immediately blasted the cocoon with burning embers.

[Battle Synopsis]

6x4 = 24

Round O1

Tackle, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

Sanders sent out Weedle!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Weedle fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O3

Sanders sent out Kakuna!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Kakuna fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O4

[In Progress....]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 5/5 Pokemon Encounter | 2/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 17/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 7/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 3/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 3/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 7/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 6/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

"W-wait wait nonononono--!" Sanders tried to object, but it was too late, the embers hit his pokemon and knocked it out. "Dammit come on!" He growled, and Roxas' smug smirk only got wider. "Do you just want to give up now?" She offered. "Not a chance! I've still got three more!" He sounded desperate, but he returned his Kakuna and sent out a Metapod. Cypher squirmed in her arms, instinctively wanting to investigate the new pokemon and scan it up close as it had been doing, but Roxas gave a gentle squeeze with her arms to remind the Porygon that it needed to stay with her. Beeping contently, Cypher scanned the Metapod and sent the information to Roxas' pokedex.

"Metapod, the Cocoon Pokémon. Metapod's vulnerable body is surrounded by its hard shell, which protects it while it waits to evolve."

"Thank you Cypher. Now, Zelda, shall we?" Zelda fluffed up her fur and smiled. "Well if you insist~" She crooned, blasting the Metapod with another blaze of embers.

[Battle Synopsis]

6x4 = 24

Round O1

Tackle, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

Sanders sent out Weedle!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Weedle fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O3

Sanders sent out Kakuna!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Kakuna fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O4

Sanders sent out Metapod!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Metapod Fainted!

Zelda Earned 5 exp

Round O5

[In Progress....]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 6/5 Pokemon Encounter | 3/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 18/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 8/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 4/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 4/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 13/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 7/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

"Sooo now, wait don't tell me.... You've still got two more, so you'll be fine right?" Roxas taunted. "S-shut up!" Sanders shouted. "Things would be different if you didn't one shot all of my pokemon before they could attack!" Roxas shrugged. "Things would be different if your were actually good at battling." Sanders narrowed his eyes. "Alright why don't you prove it then?! Switch to another pokemon that doesn't have a type advantage and we'll see how you fare then!" Sanders challenged.

Roxas debated it. "...Alright. I'm getting bored anyways, Zelda, princess, come on back." Roxas called to the Fennekin, who gave Sanders a wry smile before flouncing back to Roxas. She sat expectantly, waiting to be picked up, but Roxas was still carrying Cypher. "Ahem." Zelda cleared her throat, hoping Cypher or Roxas would notice, and when they didn't, she made the noise again, louder, but with still no avail, so she huffed in annoyance. and decided to just sit and wait.

"Rave, you wanna give this a try?" Roxas offered the neon Noibat. "Sure!~" The Noibat chirped, fluttering down from Roxas' shoulder to the battlefield before them. "Hey no, I said no type advantages!" Roxas rolled her eyes. "Don't get your boxes in a knot kid, she doesn't have any flying type attacks yet, she's still relatively young and untrained, so it'll be more fair." Rave fluttered about in circles a bit sporadically, chirping happily, and Sanders grinned. "Oh... Huh. Well alright, lets give it a shot Scatterbug!" The familiar bug type came out of its pokeball and faced Rave, scattering a bit of its powder as it moved.

"Alright Rave, lets see what you've got! Use Tackle!" Roxas commanded, and the Noibat swooped down upon the bug type cried out in surprise as it was slammed, but it still managed to stand back up. "Alright Scatterbug we can do this! Show them a real Tackle!" The little bug hurled it's body into Rave, but it looked pretty tired afterwards. Roxas smirked. "One more time Rave, we're almost done here." Roxas spun her finger in a "wrap this up" motion, and this time when the Noibat tackled, the Scatterbug didn't get back up, having been knocked out.

[Battle Synopsis]

6x4 = 24

Round O1

Tackle, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

Sanders sent out Weedle!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Weedle fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O3

Sanders sent out Kakuna!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Kakuna fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O4

Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Metapod Fainted!

Zelda Earned 5 exp

Round O5

Sanders sent out Scatterbug!
                                                      Tackle, String Shot

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Scatterbug took 50 damage!
                                                      Scatterbug at 30/80HP

Scatterbug used Tackle!
                                                      Rave took 50 damage!
                                                      Rave at 70/120HP

Round O6

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Scatterbug fainted!

Rave gained 5 exp!

[In Progress....]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 7/5 Pokemon Encounter | 4/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 19/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎---- 9/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 10/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 5/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 14/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 8/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image

User Image

"Last chance kid, still think you can beat me?" Roxas smirked. "A real trainer never backs down from a battle!" Sanders stated firmly, not answering Roxas' question but she didn't much care. "Even if their losing, and badly...?" Roxas taunted, unable to help herself. Saunders didn't answer, pulling out his next pokemon after returning his Scatterbug. "Come on Spewpa...." Roxas was almost touched by his earnest tone. Almost. "Tch. Don't know when to give up do you kid?" "My name isn't kid! I told you it's Sanders! And one day I'm gonna be the greatest trainer ever, just me and my bug pokemon! Just you watch!" Sanders growled.

Roxas sighed, glancing to Rave and jerking her head towards the Spewpa. The Noibat attacked with an enthusiastic Tackle, but when the Spewpa Tackled her back, she seemed to be losing steam. "Come on Rave baby, one more time, you can do it!" Roxas encouraged her companion. The Noibat nodded and slammed herself into the Spewpa again, effectively finishing the battle. "No no no no NO!!! This is what I get for trying to fill up my team before I train them! I should've known better..." Sanders practically threw a tantrum. "Calm down Sandy, or whatever your name was. This is just a stupid battle for training, no need to treat it like life or death." Roxas rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You wouldn't understand, you're just a bully, just like everyone else!" Sanders said defiantly, though he was practically in tears.

Siren poked her head around from behind Roxas and gave a saddened cry at the boy. "Ohh.... He's so upset... C-can't you do something...?" She looked to Roxas with her droopy eyes and Roxas sighed. "Think what you want kid. I told you not to cry about getting beat, quit your sniveling." She said coldly, Rave perching on her shoulder, looking rather tired. Roxas gently scratched her cheek and released Cypher now that he wouldn't put himself in harms way, picking up Zelda finally, much to the Fennekin's joy. With that, she began to walk off to the forest's exit. "Where are you going? You won the bet, I have to pamper your Fennekin till we get out of the forest." Roxas shook her head. "The bet was that my Fennekin could beat up your whole team, I switched her out but I still won. It's a stalemate kid, neither of us wins, so don't expect me to pay up either. Besides, I don't do deals with crying brats and the exit is just ahead anyways." She called back apathetically. Though her words were harsh, Sanders understood what she had done. He was free to heal his pokemon and train some more, the bet was called off, and though he didn't show it, he appreciated it.

[Exit to Santalune City]

[Battle Synopsis]

6x4 = 24

Round O1

Tackle, String Shot

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Caterpie fainted!

Zelda Gained 5 Exp

Round O2

Sanders sent out Weedle!

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Weedle fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O3

Sanders sent out Kakuna!
                                                      Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Kakuna fainted!

Zelda gained 5 exp!

Round O4

Level 4, 80HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Harden

Zelda used Ember!
                                                      It's Super Effective!
                                                      40 x 2 = 80 total damage
                                                      Metapod Fainted!

Zelda Earned 5 exp

Round O5

Sanders sent out Scatterbug!
                                                      Tackle, String Shot

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Scatterbug at 30/80HP

Scatterbug used Tackle!
                                                      Rave took 50 damage!
                                                      Rave at 70/120HP

Round O6

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Scatterbug fainted!

Rave gained 5 exp!

Round O7

Sanders sent out Spewpa!
                                                      Level 4, 80 HP, Shed Skin
                                                      Tackle, String Shot, Harden

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Spewpa took 50 damage!
                                                      Spewpa at 30/80HP

Spewpa used Tackle!
                                                      Rave took 50 damage!
                                                      Rave at 20/120HP

Round O8

Rave used Tackle!
                                                      Spewpa took 50 damage!
                                                      Spewpa fainted!

Rave gained 5 exp!

[In Progress....]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 8/5 Pokemon Encounter | 5/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 20/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 10/10 for 2nd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 16/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 11 | 220/220 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 6/16 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 15/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 9/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                              ╠══════════════════════════
                                                              xxxxxDιαмonds αяε α мαn's вεsт ғяιεnd. Tнεsε jεwεls αяε youя woяsт εnεмy
                                                              Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o4/16
                                                              Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || 11/15
                                                              Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnιkεn || o4/17
                                                              Amαяαnтнα тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || o9/15
                                                              Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || o8/15
                                                              Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || o7/15

xxxxxx You dare challenge me? 1o/15
                                                              xxxxxx Prove your worth to me! o4/o3
                                                              xxxxxx Ooc :: Dragon Odd Incense... Okay.
                                                              Lucky Egg Activated (Fia) 1o surprised o am, Fri April 17th 7/7 days left

Entering the forest, Ace look a good look around. It wasn't quite as disgusting as he'd thought it was going to be, but even still he didn't quite want to linger around to long. Keeping his arms folded, the male pressed forward, heading towards the split in the path. "Of course there'd be more than one way." The male furrowed his brow. "What do you guess, Derosa? Right or Left?"
                                                              "Why not let fate decide instead?" A soft voice spoke. It was male for sure, somewhat older in tone, but spoke as if it was the wind speaking. Looking towards a large tree at the center of the split path there rested an old man with several items on display before him. How had he not seen him earlier? Whatever the case, the old man gave off a mysterious vibe, which forced Ace to arch a brow.
                                                              "Fate huh? Well, so far my fate has been on my side." Ace replied, offering the man a slight grin.
                                                              "Then come closer, boy. I shall show you a way to use your fate to decide which direction to take." The old man responded, placing a lit pipe into his mouth. The smoke he puffed from his mouth seemed to swirl upward, rather than just float up. Doing so, Ace got a better look at all the items the man had on display. Various odds and ends, but most of it looked like junk, save for the large incense pot that rested unlit before the old man's crossed legs, lined up in front of the pot were three egg-shaped rocks, one of which Fia seemed to be inspecting. "Alright, boy--"
                                                              "Please, call me Adolph.. I am no boy." Ace spoke, raising a hand with a polite smile.
                                                              "Ahh, forgive me. Adolph, take one of the incenses' I have there and light it with any flame you wish, then place it within the burner, we shall then see fate appear and show you it's knowledge." There was a glint of something in the oldman's fading blue eyes. Ace arched a brow, but did as he'd instructed. Using Fia's flame, the incense burned with a smell of ginger. Placing into the pot, the smoke from the incense rose into the air, and for some time simply floated upward towards the sky. Ace wasn't an impatient man, but for a solid minute nothing happened, until finally.... the smoke began to drift to the left, dispersing until it began to flow towards Ace, and finally to the right. "I see..." The old man chuckled. "You see, to the left, the path winds around and returns you here, it's the right path that leads you to Santalune City, however it seems fate wishes for you to go left, return here, then go right." So it's toying with him? Ace shook his head and stood up, glancing towards the left, then the right.
                                                              "It seems pointless, and I'd rather not go around in circles, and I am by no means a superstitious thinker, but who am I to toy with path guiding smoke?" Popping his neck, the male glanced back down at the burner, spotting Fia growing closer and closer to taking the Lucky Egg, it's rounder shape seemingly enticing the fox to do so. "How much for the rock?" Ace asked.
                                                              "Ho ho, these are no mere rocks, Adolph." The old man hooted. "These are what is known as 'Lucky Eggs' While not actually eggs, they're indeed quite lucky... Take them, all three of them. No charge." Now that was quite shady indeed.
                                                              "Really? No charge?" Ace asked, raising a brow.
                                                              "Now now, don't give me that look. They're of better use to a trainer then to an old man. I insist."

Ace couldn't beat that logic by any means, so with a nod, he leaned forward and picked up the two that Fia hadn't practically drooled over and placed them in his bag The last one, pretty much belonged to Fia now, the Old man even added in a rope necklace to allow Fia to carry the egg easier. "You'll be happy with the results of these Lucky Eggs, I assure you." Patting Fia on the head some, the fox trotted away, heading onto the left path. Ace nodded and started after his fox.
                                                              "Well, thanks old man." He stated waving slightly as he walked away.

═════════════════════════════════════
                                                              Derosa тнε ғεмαlε Roselia || Lv. 11 || Hp. 11o
                                                              Ability :: Leaf Guard || Nature :: Naughty - She's a prim princess, and doesn't take sass from anyone.
                                                              Attacks || No added bonus
                                                              Heart Stamp - 6o damage, 3/1o Flinch
                                                              Poison Sting - 15, 3/1o Chance of Poison
                                                              Stun Spore - Paralyzes foe
                                                              Growth - Raises Phy. & Spec. Attack one stage

Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || Lv. o5 || Hp. o5o
                                                              Ability :: Torrent || Nature :: Adamant - Seems somewhat nervous but sticks true to its feelings
                                                              Pound - 35
                                                              Growl - Lowers target's att. by one stage
                                                              Bubble - 4o, 1/2 chance of lowering foe's Speed one stage

Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnεkιn || Lv. o7 || Hp. o7o
                                                              Ability :: Magician || Nature :: Impish - She likes to steal, specifically round or red objects
                                                              Scratch - 4o
                                                              Tail Whip - Lowers target's def. by one stage
                                                              Ember - 4o, 4/1o Chance of Burn

Amαяαnтнa тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo
                                                              Ability :: Symbiosis || Nature :: Bashful - She can come off shy. Is oddly a born fighter.
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Fairy Wind - 4o
                                                              Vine Whip - 45
                                                              Copycat - Copies the last move used

Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo
                                                              Ability :: Static || Nature :: Naive - Often one to get lost or stuck.
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Iron Tail - 1oo, 7/1o Chance of lowering foe's def. by one stage
                                                              Thunder Wave - Causes paralysis
                                                              Thundershock - 4o 4/1o chance of paralysis

Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || Lv. o5 || Hp. o5o
                                                              Ability :: Mold Breaker || Nature :: Impish - Likes getting into trouble and playing pranks on other Pokemon
                                                              Scratch - 4o
                                                              Leer - Lower foe's Def. one stage

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Sιlvεя тrιммεd тм/нм cαsε

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              Lv. 1o Carbink / Lv. o5 Goldeen
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries / x1 Odd Incense

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:04 am
User Image

Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o5/16
                                                              Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || 12/15
                                                              Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnιkεn || 12/17
                                                              Amαяαnтнα тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || 13/15
                                                              Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || o9/15
                                                              Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || o8/15

xxxxxx You dare challenge me? 11/15
                                                              xxxxxx Prove your worth to me! o5/o3
                                                              xxxxxx Ooc :: Dragon Odd Incense... Okay.

It wasn't long before Ace found trudging through tall grass, about thigh deep, it was a grass stain waiting to happen, but if this is what 'fate' deemed for him, he'd suffer. At first the walk was uneventful, a little to uneventful, Ace noticed the odd lack of wild Pokemon, and for a moment stopped to look behind him. The feeling of something odd in the air did sort of linger on the back of his mind. Fia happily continued forward until she suddenly met with a road block of sorts. Staring down upon the fox was a Bagon. Ace, unable to see down into the tall grass noticed the Bagon only when it attacked with Rage, knocking Fia down, forcing a cry from the vixen. "Fia?" Looking down he spotted the grass moving, and finally a bust of fire from the small fox. It lit the grass ablaze, forcing Ace back, releasing Nova he began demanding the frog put out the fire. Issuing bubble was all the frog could do, and luckily it was all it needed to do. Now, in the burn patch of grass, the Bagon stood in full view, it's head lowered and ready to attack once more. "A Bagon... In Kalos?" Ace arched a brow. That didn't make sense. "Fia, you're no match for it. Return this instant. My darling Amarantha, deal with it." He could hardly believe he was commanding his dragon defense to actually knock out the Bagon, but he was far more curious as to why the Bagon was there than on catching it.

Bagon used Rage || - 2o to Fia
                                                              Fia used Ember || - 2o to Bagon | No burn

Fia was returned / Amarantha sent out
                                                              Bagon used Rage || - 3o to Amarantha

Bagon used Leer || Amarantha's Defense fell
                                                              Amarantha used Fairy Wind || Bagon fainted

7 Exp earned
                                                              Fia - 4 x 1.5 = 6
                                                              Amarantha 3

Ability :: Leaf Guard || Nature :: Naughty - She's a prim princess, and doesn't take sass from anyone.

Ability :: Torrent || Nature :: Adamant - Seems somewhat nervous but sticks true to its feelings
                                                              Pound - 35

Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnεkιn || Lv. o7 || Hp. o7o
                                                              Ability :: Magician || Nature :: Impish - She likes to steal, specifically round or red objects
                                                              Scratch - 4o

Amαяαnтнa тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || Lv. 1o || Hp. 1oo
                                                              Ability :: Symbiosis || Nature :: Bashful - She can come off shy. Is oddly a born fighter.
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Fairy Wind - 4o
                                                              Vine Whip - 45

Tackle - 5o

Ability :: Mold Breaker || Nature :: Impish - Likes getting into trouble and playing pranks on other Pokemon
                                                              Scratch - 4o

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries / x1 Odd Incense

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:22 am
User Image

Đεяosα тнε ғεмαlε Яosεlια || o6/16
                                                              Novα тнε мαlε Fяoαkιε || 13/15
                                                              Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnιkεn || 17/17 - o3/18
                                                              Amαяαnтнα тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || 15/15 - o2/16
                                                              Sιdяα тнε ғεмαlε Mαяεεp || 1o/15
                                                              Lucε тнε мαlε Axεw || o9/15

xxxxxx You dare challenge me? 12/15
                                                              xxxxxx Prove your worth to me! o6/o3
                                                              xxxxxx Ooc :: Big Mushroom o1/3o

Falling to a Fairy Wind, the Bagon collapsed before them. Ace stepped up and knelled down beside the young dragon, running a hand down it's back. "What are you doing here?" The man pondered, looking back towards Fia, who'd regained her composer only to be attacked a second time, this time by a Gible, however the fox was quick on her toes, and avoided the rough body slam by the Gible. Standing up Ace turned with a even deeper furrowed brow. "Another foreign dragon." He was all for dragons, but something was odd about this... these dragons didn't belong in this region. Something was a foot, and for now he'd wait out to see what was going on. "Amarantha, deal with it." Ace motioned forward. Might as well use that type immunity to good use. Switch training Fia so to speak was a viable strategy, until she could at least fend for herself with more than just Ember. Watching the Gible fall this time, Ace beckoned Fia and Amarantha in close, healing the two with few of the potions he'd received from Sycamore. "Stay alert... I don't think this is the end of it." Ace added, glancing out across the forest floor.

Fia switched with Amarantha
                                                              Gible used Tackle || - 5o to Amarantha

Amarantha used Fairy Wind || - 8o to Gible
                                                              Gible used Dragon Rage || But it failed

Amarantha used Fairy Wind || Gible fainted

7 Exp earned
                                                              Fia - 4 x 1.5 = 6
                                                              Amarantha 3

Pound - 35

Fια тнε ғεмαlε Fεnnεkιn || Lv. o8 || Hp. o8o
                                                              Scratch - 4o

Amαяαnтнa тнε ғεмαlε Floεттε || Lv. 11 || Hp. 11o
                                                              Tackle - 5o
                                                              Fairy Wind - 4o
                                                              Vine Whip - 45

Tackle - 5o

Scratch - 4o

Cαpтuяιng Spнεяεs
                                                              - Pokeвαlls ∞

Mεdιcαтιon
                                                              - Poтιons ∞

Misc.

Evoluтιon/Foямε Cнαngε

Hold Iтεмs

Kεy Iтεмs
                                                              - Pokεdεx
                                                              - Luxury Holo Cαsтεя

Mιscεllαnεous εffεcts

Pending ---
                                                              x5 Tamato Berries

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces