Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
South Lumiose City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Lumiose City, Bastien’s house~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, and Ms. Kelito~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : A bit nervous…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Arceus, I feel like I don’t deserve this kind of hospitality, but I really do appreciate it~'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 5/3
Wild Pokemon: 11/5
NPC Trainer: 21/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 7/30
Heart Scale: 9/10
Big Mushroom: 5/30 (On hold)
Level 5 Miltank (Horoscope ; Unclaimed)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Regina blinked slightly, not having expected Sawa to actually hear what she had said. Still, the Tyrogue seemed either embarrassed or flattered by her comment as he stopped shadowboxing and looked away. The Mega Lopunny chuckled softly at that, so the boxing expert had a weakness for women, hm? How interesting… Even Bita seemed amused by the Tyrogue’s change in behavior, Sawa moving off to pull the nosy Suite away from Piper, the poor Noivern seemed utterly confused and nervous as the Jigglypuff kept throwing questions at her. Nevertheless, Piper felt rather relieved for the Tyrogue’s intervention, though she promised Suite that they would talk later. Meanwhile, Amaterasu was occupied with bouncing alongside Chatta and Spice, the Azurill grinning proudly when the Fennekin asked if she could be taught to be a champion too. The Scatterbug seemed interested as well, asking if there were any rewards for group activities since he wasn’t so good at doing things by himself. Ammy smiled to him, yipping cheerfully in return. ” Don’t be so hard on yourself, I’m sure you’ll do great~ And if group activity is called for, I’d love to be your partner~” she barked, trying to help out her new friend with her optimism. The Fennekin’s eyes went wide with delight as Spice said that there was no need to worry, and to leave everything to her, their Spicy Sensel. ” Spice Senpai~ Spice Senpai~” Amaterasu chirped joyously, feeling glad that she had found yet another role model in the Azurill. Even if it probably wasn’t the best of ideas…
All the while, Chrysa smiled as Bastien and his mother both were considerably relieved, though she blinked slightly when they both said the same thing at the same time. It was really quite weird how in-sync they were together at times… Still, she shook off the strangeness of that brief moment as Ms. Kelito unfurled the red quilt she’d brought, saying that she was glad to have the redhead in her home and that the quilt was hers to take. Chrysa gave a warm smile as she examined the Darumaka pattern that decorated the fabric, the way the little red Pokemon were holding hands together as the pattern repeated all up and down the cloth from the center. She thought it was actually rather cute, even though Ms. Kelito believed it to be rather ugly to look at. Not that she could blame the woman for thinking so, different people had different tastes, after all. ” Thank ya very much for all of this, Madame, it’s really much appreciated~” Chrysa said politely with a smile, accepting the quilt from Ms. Kelito as well as the two pillows she was handing over as well. With that taken care of, Ms. Kelito announced that she was taking her leave to go play pachinko, or ‘run errands’ as she had quickly corrected it. The redhead couldn’t help but chuckle a little at that, nodding as Ms. Kelito said that it was nice meeting her and to not be too hard on Bassey. ” It was a pleasure to meet ya as well, Madame~ I certainly wouldn’t mind coming back to visit again sometime in the future,” she reciprocated with a warm smile and a respectful dip of her head, ” And I’ll make sure to take good care of Bass too~ Between the two of us, there’s next to nothing we can’t accomplish!” Nonetheless, she waved as Bastien’s mother took her leave, the jingling of the shop’s bell signaling that she had left the building.
With everything starting to wind down, Chrysa realized just how tired she was as she held a hand up to her mouth to stifle a yawn. Even her Pokemon were starting to feel the weight of sleep pressing on them. She looked over as Bastien said that he was going to go on and hit the hay for the night, feeling rather drained after the events of the day. ” Yeah, alright, I’ll head to bed soon too, got some things I need to take care of first though,” Chrysa said with a tired smile as she nodded to him, moving to situate herself comfortably on the couch while Regina helped her with the quilt and the pillows. She chuckled as Bastien’s Pokemon seemed displeased at having to brush their teeth, but they went along with it as they bid their good nights to Chrysa and her team. Her own Pokemon gladly returned the favor, before they all started to move around the room in search of suitable spots to sleep. ” I’ll keep that in mind if I need anything, good night Bass~” the redhead responded as Bastien told her good night, before he and his Pokemon left the living room to perform their pre-bedtime rituals. Once they had gone, Chrysa let herself flop back onto the pillows laid out behind her, pulling out her Xtransceiver. She typed up a quick message to send to her grandmother, a rather simple update on how she had arrived to Kalos safely, had met a new friend in Vaniville, and how she’d won her first Gym badge. Pressing the send button, Chrysa felt much more relaxed after the message had gone through, hoping that her grandmother wouldn’t be too cross with her for contacting her so late. After making sure her own Pokemon were comfortable in their chosen spots for the night, Chrysa lay back fully on the pillows and closed her eyes, falling asleep not long afterwards.

As morning rolled around, Chrysa’s eyes fluttered open as the smell of cooking food wafted in from the kitchen. It was still fairly early out, though she could hear voices coming in from nearby. She figured that Bastien would’ve been up earlier than her, and she gave a small smile at that. Looking over towards her Pokemon, she could see that Regina, Ryou, and Piper were already up and about, the Mega Lopunny in particular smiling softly as she brought Chrysa’s chair over for her. ” Ah, thanks, Gigi~” the redhead said gratefully with a smile, getting into the wheelchair easily with the Mega Lopunny’s help. Regina gave a sweet smile in return and nodded, turning around to fold up the quilt and organize it with the pillows, leave a little less work for Ms. Kelito to do before they headed out. However, she blinked slightly when she noticed something that she couldn’t recall being there when she lifted up one of the pillows. Five small green berries and a disk of some sort lay underneath, now where had those come from? They certainly hadn’t been there last night… unless… maybe someone had snuck in and left them there? Furrowing her brow, Regina gathered up the materials and handed them over to her trainer. ” Huh? For me?” Chrysa asked when she noticed the Lopunny handing off a handful of berries and a disk to her, accepting them with a confused expression on her face, ” But… where did these come from?” Regina simply shrugged in a ‘hell if I know’ manner as she turned to finish up with organizing the quilt and pillows. Wherever these had come from, Chrysanthemum was never one to look a gift Rapidash in the mouth as she tucked the berries and the TM away into her pack.
Chrysa returned Kyan and Celeste for now, figuring that she’d let them get a bit more rest, and it wasn’t long before Amaterasu was also up and about, bouncing energetically around the room as she barked in her usual cheerful manner. ” Morning to all of ya~” she greeted them all with a smile, ” Hope ya’ll are ready for another day of adventure! We have quite a bit of training to do before we take on Grant in Cyllage~” For now, she figured that it was best to not keep Bastien waiting for too long as they made their way down the hall towards where she assumed the kitchen was. Whatever it was Ms. Kelito was cooking, it certainly didn’t smell like anything that she would normally associate with breakfast… Not that she was complaining, food was food no matter what time of the day it was served. Carefully opening the door to the kitchen, Chrysa slowly peered inside, giving a warm smile when she saw Ms. Kelito inside and a large bowl of food sitting on the table, likely for her. ” Good morning, Madame~” she greeted politely with a smile as she wheeled herself inside. For some reason, Ms. Kelito seemed a little off this morning… maybe she had stayed out quite late playing pachinko, or ‘running errands’ as she had put it. Deciding that it would be best to not bother the woman too much just in case, the redhead rolled herself over towards the bowl to see what was for breakfast as her Pokemon followed after her. Chrysa blinked slightly when she saw that breakfast appeared to be fried rice with some sort of poultry-type meat in it. Not exactly what came to mind as far as breakfast foods were concerned, but the redhead wasted no time as she gladly ate her meal. Breakfast food or not, it was delicious, and Chrysa put her emptied bowl into the sink for washing once she was finished. ” Thank ya very much, for the meal and for letting me stay the night~” she said politely as she dipped her head gratefully towards the green-haired woman, ” I’ll be sure to keep this place in mind whenever I come back to Lumiose in the future, and I’ll look out for Bass during our adventure together! Until we meet again, Madame, au revoir~”
With that taken care of, Chrysa nodded towards her Pokemon as they headed out towards the shop area. Amaterasu gladly followed alongside her trainer with Regina, while Ryou had taken up his usual spot on the arm of the chair for a bit more rest before they would start training some more. Piper had claimed her usual perch on top of the wheelchair, ducking down so that she wouldn’t bump her head on the doorway on their way out. Opening up the door to the shop area, Chrysa peered inside to see if anyone was there. A wide smile crossed her face as she saw a certain green-haired boy standing inside the place, with Sawa and Spice at his side. ” Morning, Bass~” the redhead greeted lightly as she made her way into the shop, waving to him as she and her Pokemon approached. She had half-expected him to have left already, even though she had a feeling that Bastien wasn’t that kind of friend… Nonetheless, she was glad to see him, as always. Amaterasu perked up when she saw the Azurill, barking happily and wagging her tail as she bowed in greeting.
” Good morning, Spice Senpai~” she said happily, hoping that she was doing well so far. It was only fair that she show her newly acquired Sensei the respect she deserved. Ryouichi rolled his eyes, wondering just how naïve his Fennekin comrade had to be to actually think of that bouncing blue braggart as an idol. Nonetheless, he smirked slightly as he nodded in greeting towards the rest. ” A fair morning to all of you, darlings~ I would hope that you slept well,” crooned Regina with a grin as she looked towards their new Pokemon friends. Her eyes seemed to stay on Sawa for just a moment longer, before she turned her gaze towards the trainers. Piper gave a small smile as she shyly waved a wing at them, turning towards Bastien and softly warbling a ‘good morning’ in his direction.
Chrysa chuckled softly as she watched her Pokemon say good morning to Bastien and his Pokemon in their own ways, before grinning widely towards the green-haired young man. ” So, what’s the plan for today? Think we should stay in Lumiose a bit longer before we head out towards Camphrier?” she asked curiously, wondering what they should do. There was always the option of staying in Lumiose for a bit longer, maybe do some training as well as gather any materials that they might need. Of course, there was also the chance that they could get a headstart on the road to Camphrier Town, which would be a sort of mid-point for them to stop at during their travel to Cyllage. Chrysa would be fine with either, though she wanted to hear what Bastien had to say on the matter.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: -----------))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 1/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │6/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│13/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │9/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │14/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Pound (40) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11
It's quite alright! I don't mind~ Sorry if I may have mixed things up a little with this post x3

Reward Claims
Claimed Lum Berries x5 and TM22 Solatbeam from Horoscope!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:00 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Roxas' eyes fluttered open as the dawn filtered in from her window and into her face. "Ugh...." Roxas groaned, shielding her eyes with a hand and sitting up to tint the blinds. It was morning already, she had fallen asleep working on the headset, that much was obvious, but how much had they gotten done? "Cypher, active mode. What's the completion status of the headset?" Wait where was the headset? Roxas' eyes went wide, searching frantically but carefully around her for the device she had worked so hard on for the past few months. "100% Completion Master Roxas. Good morning!" Roxas jumped at the voice in her head, then it dawned on her. Gently holding a hand up to her ear, she felt the headset on her and chuckled. She'd been wearing it this whole time, of course. "Hah, hey Cypher. Nice to hear you. So where are you right now? Still in the computer matrix?" Cypher's voice crackled to life at the other end of the receiver. "Yes master, would you like me to exit?" Roxas nodded. "Yeah, time to rise and shine, we need to test this baby out. Hey Rave!" Roxas turned to glance up and shout at the Noibat's canopy. "Huh...? Wha-AH!!" The Startled Noibat fell from her perch and quickly flapped her wings to correct herself midair so she didn't fall and hit the bed. "Waaahhh... Don't you know better than to startle a sleeping Noibat? Shame on you." Rave grumbled, and Roxas laughed. "Oh you're just upset because you wanted to sleep in, lazy bat." Rave tugged at Roxas' hair playfully in response and curled up atop her head. Cypher soon exited Roxas' computer and together the three of them locked up the house. "Okay, first, we should get something to eat probably, but then I want to test this out in battle okay? See what other people's pokemon have to say, haha maybe I can freak a few people out, make them think I'm part pokemon or something." Roxas got a devilish grin at the thought.

- - Where am I...?: South Lumiose City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 5/5 Pokemon Encounter | 12/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 27/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 7/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Quiet Nature, Likes Music | 7/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 12 | 240/240 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 16/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 5/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 6/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 0/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 4/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 5

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈
xxxxxxxxxxxx(xFLEDGLINGxT R A I N E Rx)xxxxxxx

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Ah! Good morning, dear Chrysa! Of course, it was no problem at all." Ms. Kelito's attitude could shift quite quickly if she needed it to. "I would appreciate zat very much... Please, be careful out zere-- Oh, pour l'amour de baise!!" Interrupting what may have been a touching moment, Ms. Kelito retracted her hands from the hot water she'd been running. "Fwaaaaaah..." The woman blew on her hands as if that'd help in any way before grinning widely to Chrysa. "A-anyways, yes! Do not hesitate to stop by again any time you are in ze area! Good luck~!"

...Bastien, having heard the commotion, turned his head to see Chrysa greeting him.

"Mornin'!"
"Good morning!!"
"Yeah, mornin'."

They'd all sounded off at the same time, like they were part of a formation. Bastien scratched his head and chuckled at that, while Spice gave Ammy a cheeky grin. Sawa glanced at Regina before his own eyes darted away, and he stuck out his lower lip in mild frustration. "Hmmm," Bastien hummed, placing a finger to his chin. "Maybe we should stick around Lumiose a little more before continuing on. There are a few things I wanna check on, if that's okay." While Chrysa didn't necessarily have to wait at all, Bastien felt as though she would. Of course, he didn't mind in the slightest; it was nice having someone to watch his back and such. "Well, we won't make any progress if we stay here, that's for sure! C'mon," he said, gesturing for Chrysa and the others to follow him out. On the streets of Lumiose, Bastien stretched his arms before looking off to the right.

"You're, like, really good at that game, York!"
"Yeah! Yeah, you gotta help us beat that score!"

His ears pricked at the sound of that name... He'd forgotten that York also lived in Lumiose. For some reason, Bastien felt compelled to confront his friend and maybe get an explanation for his earlier actions, even though that specifically went against what he'd said earlier.

"Well, of course! I've got the best voice in Kalos. When the arcade manager hears me, she'll have no choice but to hand over the monthly prize. Then, we'll split the winnings sixty-forty."

"W-why not fifty-fifty, boss?"

"...Do YOU know the lyrics to every song in that catalog?"

"N-no..."

"Damn straight."

That was certainly an odd conversation. Raising an eyebrow, Bastien just barely caught sight of his white-haired friend sauntering off with a few younger kids in tow. They seemed like they were going to head for some sort of arcade to win a prize... Debating on whether or not to follow him, Bastien neglected to pay attention to where he was going. He quite suddenly found himself right in front of a businessman, who was also neglecting to pay attention to anything but his HoloCaster. The green-haired boy just barely managed to slip out of the way, but his foot was caught on one of the cracks in the paved road. "Awgeez--!!" Expecting to crash right into the ground face-first, Bastien cringed, but found that his face had collided with another person... Or their chest, to be more precise. He quickly pulled back and looked at the woman, his eyes as wide as baseballs. "A-ah... I-I... I-I'm so sorry!!" The young man began bowing profusely to her, noticing that his Pokemon were just now catching up with him. He must have wandered off in a daze...

"Where were you going? Why'd you just wander off?" Sawa and Spice took their places beside Bastien, wondering just what he was doing. Their attention then turned to the blonde stranger and her Pokemon... Something seemed off, what with the way Bastien was apologizing so hastily.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This lady... I-I hope I didn't make her mad... || counters :: 17/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 1/10 Heartscale --- 15/5 Wild Battle --- 27/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 13/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Fake Out (40 dmg, causes target to flinch if first move used, priority +3),
- Low Kick (inflicts damage dependant on opponent's weight (20/40/60/80/100/120- see masterlist)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 8/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Sing (inflicts sleep status),
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 7/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Bite (60 dmg, 3/10 chance to flinch target)
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 11/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- String Shot (lowers target's speed by two stages),
- Stun Spore (paralyzes opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 2/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),
- Water Sport (weakens the power of fire-type moves)
- Zen Headbutt (80 dmg, 1/5 chance to flinch target)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 11/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Knock Off (130 dmg, removes opponent's held item for the remainder of battle),
- Tail Whip (lowers target's defense by one stage),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Cotton | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Static (3/10 chance of inducing paralysis when opponent makes physical contact with this pokemon) | Nature: Modest. Doesn't say much, as he doubts even his own intelligence and doesn't want to look stupid. Loves to chew on brightly-colored flowers. | 100/100 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: King's Rock (physical attacks have 1/10 chance to flinch target) | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Thunder Wave (causes paralysis),
- Thunder Shock (40 dmg, 1/10 chance of paralysis),
- Growl (lowers opponent's Attack by one stage)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : South Lumiose City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, and blonde chick (Roxas)~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Concerned…
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Ah jeez… I’ve got a bad feeling about this…'
Counters:
Movement: 6/3
Wild Pokemon: 12/5
NPC Trainer: 22/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 8/30
Heart Scale: 10/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa grinned widely as Bastien greeted her, having gone out to meet him in the shop area after a brief exchange and farewell to his mother. She hoped the woman was alright, since she had scalded her hands a little with the hot water, but the redhead chuckled as Bastien and his Pokemon greeted her and her team almost in unison. Amaterasu barked happily, wagging her tail as she gave Spice a toothy grin. Regina smirked a little as Sawa glanced at her before looking away, sticking out his lower lip as if he was pouting. She had to admit it was actually quite charming, though she wouldn’t necessarily say that aloud. Piper just stayed silent, curiously watching the exchange from her perch atop Chrysa’s wheelchair. They then started to discuss the plans for the day, since there were technically a few things they could do. They could either stay in Lumiose for a bit longer, do some training, shopping, or whatever else they wanted before heading out, or they could leave now and get a headstart on heading to Camphrier Town which was on their way towards Cyllage City, where Grant’s Gym awaited them. Chrysa’s golden gaze never left Bastien as he hummed in thought, tapping his chin with a finger. He then said that they should stick around Lumiose a little more before finally heading out, since there were a few things here that he wanted to check on. ” Certainly, I don’t mind in the slightest~” Chrysa agreed with a wide smile, ” Besides, I would like to get to know a bit more about this city before we head out~” With that decided, Bastien said that they wouldn’t make any progress by hanging around in the shop, signaling for her to come along as he exited. ” Aye aye, Cap’n!” the redhead reciprocated with a grin, holding a hand up to her forehead in a sort of salute as she and her Pokemon followed their companions out.
Back out on the streets of Lumiose, Chrysa had to admit that it looked just as awesome in the daylight as it had at night. She supposed that she could try to get ahold of one of those HoloCasters for repurposing later on, though she figured that she didn’t necessarily have to get one right now. Glancing over towards her green-haired companion, Chrysa noticed he was looking off towards the right. Wondering what he was looking at, she followed his gaze towards what looked to be a group of kids congregated close by. She blinked as she could catch snatches of their conversation, apparently saying something about beating a score, likely for some sort of video game… though when she heard the name ‘York’, an eyebrow quirked in curiosity. She glanced over just barely in time to see a pale skinned young man with white hair done up in a spiked style heading off with some kids that looked a fair bit younger. So that was the infamous York that she’d heard so much about… well, at least it seemed that he had been too busy bragging about his amazing singing skills to pay even a lick of attention to her and Bastien nearby. Still, she supposed that it was for the best… she had been told before that York was an individual that encountering him was to be avoided at any and all costs. She hadn’t even noticed Bastien’s wandering until she saw he was already quite a bit of ways ahead of her. ” A-Ah, wait up, Bass!” Chrysa called out after him as she sped up her chair’s pace to catch up to him, Amaterasu, Ryouichi, and Regina moving to keep up with her as they followed. However, the Mega Lopunny paused midstride when she noticed something sparkling in the middle of the street.
” Oh? What’s this I spy with my little eye?” she spoke primarily to herself, stooping down and picking up the heart-shaped scale that seemed to shimmer with the colors of the rainbow. As she stared intently at the scale in her hand and marveled at its colors, Regina’s eyes went wide as a new nugget of knowledge seemed to suddenly dredge itself up from the deepest depths of her memory. New power seemed to flow through her veins as she felt a long lost power awaken within her, though it caused the heart-shaped scale to fade and crumble away. The Mega Lopunny huffed slightly at that, but decided to not waste time lamenting over it as she ran to catch up with Chrysa, Bastien, and the rest.
Chrysa moved to catch up to Bastien, who seemed to not be paying as much attention to where he was going as he should be. He came to his senses just as a gentleman who was busy fiddling around with his HoloCaster crossed his path, the green-haired boy’s reflexes allowing him to barely avoid colliding with the man. However, his foot got caught in a crack in the path, and he almost ended up falling face first onto the pavement below… At least if it weren’t for a blonde-haired woman who happened to be walking by at the same exact moment. The redhead’s eyes went wide as her friend practically face-planted right into the woman’s chest, unsure of whether to be amused or mortified at what she had just witnessed. ” Ah jeez…” she thought, wheeling herself over towards them as quickly as possible. This could be bad… hopefully the blonde woman wouldn’t take too much offense to the fact that Bastien had just… Oh Arceus… Bastien was soon bowing profusely to the blonde-haired girl and apologizing, just as his Pokemon and Chrysa were catching up to him. ” Ya alright, Bass?” the redhead asked immediately as she approached them, concern etched all over her face, ” What on earth were ya doing, wandering off like that?” Where exactly had he been going when he had gone off like that? He looked like he had been spacing out big time before this whole incident happened. Her eyes then went over towards the blonde woman, the redhead giving her a small sheepish smile. ” I’m really sorry about this, m’am… I’m sure my friend didn’t mean any offense,” she tried to reassure, hoping that the lady wasn’t too mad about what all had happened. Amaterasu panted as she caught up with them along with Ryouichi and Regina, the Fennekin looking between her trainer, Bastien, and the blonde-haired trainer with her Pokemon.
” What’s going on? Did I miss something?” asked the little fox, not quite sure of what had just happened. Ryouichi simply blinked as he took note of the scene, before turning his attention towards the blonde-haired woman and her Pokemon that the two youngsters had apparently encountered. He wasn’t quite sure what all had happened, but something seemed a bit off with how Bastien was hastily apologizing and Chrysa trying to diffuse the situation before it got out of hand. Piper seemed just as confused as everyone else, the Noivern ducking down behind the ‘chimney’ on Chrysa’s chair at the presence of the stranger and her Pokemon. Regina simply quirked an eyebrow as she listened to their trainers talk, her gaze remaining primarily on the woman who was accompanied by a Noibat and a Porygon Z from the looks of it. She wasn’t entirely certain of what was going on, but she was prepared for a fight in case the situation started turning ugly. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 2/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 2/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │7/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│14/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │10/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │15/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce 85 (User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:31 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rave flitted about from one side of Roxas to the other, chittering excitedly. "Where are we going? Who we gonna battle huh? I know you can hear me Roxas come on answeerrrrrr..." Rave tugged at Roxas' hat and the blonde rolled her eyes. "C'mon quit it Rave, I don't know, and you're asking questions faster than I can respond to." Roxas grumbled, grabbing stubbornly onto her hat and pulling away from the loopy Noibat. She was so focused on her pokemon that she wasn't paying attention to the light commotion in front of her as a girlish looking boy side stepped the businessmen just ahead of Roxas and tripped on a crack, falling face-first into her chest. Roxas certainly took notice of that, her eyes narrowing on the boy and placing her hands on her hips. "Ya done thoroughly inspecting my cleavage now or am I gonna have to beat the stuffing outta you?" She said rather calmly for such an intimidating threat, but if looks could kill.....

He began apologizing profusely, and Roxas held her scowl, resisting the urge to smirk so she could watch him squirm some more. She was distracted however as a girl in a wheelchair parted the crowds slightly, making her way over to the pair and addressing the boy who'd run into her as Bass, asking what he was thinking, wondering off like he had. "Who's this, your mother?" Roxas quirked a brow, sizing Chryssa up with her scrutinizing gaze. It was clear the girl wasn't nearly old enough to be Bastien's mother, but Roxas couldn't help but throw as many demeaning comments his way as possible because she knew she could probably get away with it, given that dear little Bassy had commited a serious offense to woman kind.

Wheelchair girl insisted Bastien didn't mean any offence, and Roxas couldn't help but smirk. "Intention is all well and good, but fact of the matter is your darling friend still face planted into my breasts, and while I'm sure he appreciates you backing him up, I think he's a big boy and should handle this like a man, unless maybe those girlish looks aren't as deceiving as I thought they were." Roxas turned to face Bastien again with a wry smile. "Now, what do you have to say for yourself? On all accounts of say you owe me a battle to redeem my pride." She folded her arms and waited. The wheelchair girl's Fennekin piped up soon after, asking if she'd missed something, and Roxas couldn't help but grin. Her device was working, time to flaunt it. "Oh yeah, you missed quite the show darling, but don't worry, there's more to come I'm sure. By the way Bass, your pokemon wants to know why you wandered off." She gestured to the Tyrogue at his side.

Rave flew over to Chryssa's Fennekin happily, unable to contain herself. "Roxas made a machine! Roxas made a thing! Look look! It translates poke speak!!!" Roxas rolled her eyes. "Rave shush, don't ruin it." She gently scolded the neon colored Noibat and grabbed Cypher to hold him in place firmly before he got invasive in the new pokemon's space. "New pokemon detected! New pokemon detected! Scanning! Scanning!" The Porygon beeped, stubby legs whirring. Roxas gave Cypher a mildly annoyed look but held him gently. Surely soon her Pokedex was going to go berserk. "Cypher remind me later that your next programming chip is going to be a lesson in personal space." Roxas grinned as the Porygon cocked it's head curiously, wondering what she was talking about but making note anyways.

- - Who's With Me...?: Cypher, Rave, Bastien, Chrysanthemum
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 6/5 Pokemon Encounter | 13/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 28/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 8/10 for 3rd ♥︎
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 8/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 17/17 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 6/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 7/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 5/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:29 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This was an absolute disaster. Bastien had expected her to yell and hit him, but the fact that she spoke so calmly made her threat that much worse. Sawa watched the spectacle unfold, crossing his arms and scowling. It was understandable that she was mad, of course, but... Instead of things progressing how they should have, the woman was sticking around. In fact, she was firing off insults. The Tyrogue's face tightened with annoyance... But then, he also noticed that Bastien's was, as well. His head down and still in mid-bow, the green-haired boy narrowed his eyes. Saying something, however, would have only dug him into a deeper hole. Turning and leaving would also bring trouble. In short, Bastien was completely defenseless. But... Chrysa wasn't his mother or his keeper, and he certainly wasn't girly! Slowly, Bastien raised his body up, returning the blonde's gaze with a dead-serious expression. A crowd was beginning to form... But fair was fair, and he wouldn't deny this woman a battle. "...That's a fair deal." Don't say anything more, don't say anything more...

Wait, she could understand their Pokemon!? The young man was caught off-guard, shock evident on his face. A psychic!? No... A sudden laugh from Sawa shook Bastien from his thoughts. The Tyrogue was looking quite confident now, a smirk spread across his face. Spice bounced by his side, wondering just who this woman was. "So that's your bag." Turning to his Azurill comrade, Sawa whispered into Spice's ear. Only a moment passed before she nodded her head. "Keep that in mind."

"Y-yeah... But don't think you can tell me what to do all the time. You've got a stupid looking head!"

"That's cuz I've got such a huge brain." Grinning slyly, he tapped the side of his head with two fingers. Sawa then stepped in front of Bastien, rolling his shoulders a bit before dropping into a battle stance. "My master may have been at fault for this, but you've got no right to insult him after he apologized." Another smirk crept onto his face as he watched the blonde very carefully. "You want a battle? You've got one. Soon, your flat boobs'll be the least of your worries."

"Sawa...!" Bastien stepped back a little, looking rather concerned. He turned back to Chrysa for a moment before turning again and looking down at the ground. He wasn't going to be seen as the bad guy here... Right? His worried expression lingered for only a second more. "I won't back down, then." Bastien spread his feet, clutching his fists tightly as if he were also about to fight. He wondered just how powerful this woman's Pokemon were; his team was still fresh, and there was a chance that they were about to get creamed. Even still... "You're not the only one who wants to redeem their pride now. I am NOT girly!"

Girly Pervert Bastien wants to battle!

Bastien sent out Sawa!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Level 8
HP 160/160
Tackle, Helping Hand, Fake Out, Low Kick

Sawa crouched low, ready to start off by using Fake Out. He knew Bastien would think the same thing; in order for the Tyrogue's plan to work, they needed to catch this woman off-guard. Of course, things would also depend on what their opponent sent out first...

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: I won't hold back! || counters :: 18/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 2/10 Heartscale --- 16/5 Wild Battle --- 28/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 14/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Helping Hand (boosts ally's attack by x1.5 during current round, priority +5),
- Low Kick (inflicts damage dependant on opponent's weight (20/40/60/80/100/120- see masterlist)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 9/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Defense Curl (raises defense one stage, doubles power of Rollout and Ice Ball),
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 8/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),
- Rollout (does damage over five turns (30, 60, 120, 240, 480), damage doubled if Defense Curl was used beforehand (60, 120, 240, 480, 960)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 12/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 3/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 12/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Knock Off (130 dmg, removes opponent's held item for the remainder of battle),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Cotton | Gender: Male | Level 5 | Ability: Static (3/10 chance of inducing paralysis when opponent makes physical contact with this pokemon) | Nature: Modest. Doesn't say much, as he doubts even his own intelligence and doesn't want to look stupid. Loves to chew on brightly-colored flowers. | 100/100 HP | 0/15 EXP | Holding: King's Rock (physical attacks have 1/10 chance to flinch target) | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Pumped up!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Welp, no going back now, let's see how this plays out, shall we?'
Counters:
Movement: 7/3
Wild Pokemon: 13/5
NPC Trainer: 23/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 9/30
Heart Scale: 1/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa was still trying to wrap her brain around what exactly had happened in the past five minutes or so… Bastien had started wandering off for some reason, catching the redhead off guard as she moved to catch up with him. All of the sudden, the green-haired boy finally came to his senses in time to avoid bumping into some gentleman, ended up tripping himself, and landed face first into the chest of a blonde-haired woman who happened to be walking by at the same exact moment. The woman didn’t seem to be mad at all from the looks of it, but the way her hands rested on her hips and the scowl on her face certainly meant that she was annoyed as all hell. As Chrysa approached them, asking Bastien what he had been doing when he’d gone wandering off earlier, she noticed the blonde woman scrutinizing her. The woman then asked Bastien if she was his mother, apparently meaning it to be an insult of some kind. For a moment, the redhead in the wheelchair blinked at the woman in front of her, looking almost agog at the situation before her. Then, a grin spread across Chrysa’s face as she chuckled aloud in response. ” Heh, funny, ya come up with that one yourself, sweetheart?” she retaliated in semi-sarcastic but mostly amused tone of voice. Even still, the fact that the woman was essentially insulting her friend more or less did not stand well with her, even though Bastien had more or less apologized for the incident.
Trying to keep as good a handle on the situation as possible, Chrysa insisted to the blonde woman that Bastien didn’t mean any offense, since this had only happened because of a rather unfortunate accident. The blonde smirked in response, saying that intention was all well and good, but even still, Bastien had still faceplanted into her breasts. While she was sure that the green-haired boy appreciated the redhead backing him up, she believed that he should handle this like a man, unless his girlish appearance wasn’t as deceiving as she’d believed. In other words, Bastien owed the woman a battle so that she had a chance to reclaim her pride as she turned to face him. Well… this was already turning into a fiasco, and it looked like there wasn’t any other way out. A crowd was already starting to form around the trio and their Pokemon, and it wasn’t like they could just turn around and walk away. Chrysa had never been one to back down from a challenge, and she was certain that Bastien wouldn’t either… She certainly wasn’t going to walk away, especially after this woman had insulted her friend like that. Bastien spoke up, saying that it was a fair deal as his way of accepting the blonde’s challenge. When Amaterasu spoke up, asking if she had missed something, the Fennekin blinked slightly in shock as the woman answered her without hesitation. Had she actually understood what she was saying? The Fennekin looked over towards the multi-colored Noibat that was flying around her excitedly, chirping about how her trainer, Roxas as she called her, had made a machine that translates Pokespeak.
” Woooow, really?? That’s so cool!!” Ammy yipped in fascination and awe, joining in on the Noibat’s excitement as she bounced around happily. Ryouichi snorted and rolled his eyes, not really seeing why this machine that was able to translate Pokespeak was such a big deal. It wasn’t like people being able to understand Pokespeech was entirely new, so she made a machine that acted as a translator, big flying whoop. Regina, on the other hand, seemed rather intrigued by this new prospect as she grinned. ” A machine that translates Pokespeak? How delightful~ Maybe now you can actually hear just how beautiful my voice is~” the Mega Lopunny crooned with a chuckle, delighting in the idea. Ryouichi rolled his eyes again at her, shaking his head. ” Typical woman…” he murmured to himself.
Bastien seemed absolutely shocked at the new fact that the blonde woman was able to understand their Pokemon, while Chrysa seemed more interested than surprised. Being able to understand Pokespeak was nothing new to her, even though most of the time she could only understand other Pokemon whenever Celeste translated for her, just like she had done for Regina back in the forest. Though she wondered how this woman was able to translate Pokespeak… ” So ya can understand Pokespeech, huh? How’d ya manage that, if ya’d care to share?” the redhead asked as she quirked an eyebrow in intrigue. She had heard about ways that people could understand Pokemon, whether they had another Pokemon capable of translating or some kind of odd power that allowed them to translate Pokespeech by ear. This woman didn’t look to be a psychic or anything like that, though Chrysa knew better than to judge a book by its cover. Chrysa’s attention was suddenly drawn over as Sawa took a battle stance in front of Bastien, the Tyrogue accepting the woman’s challenge of a battle. The green-haired boy seemed concerned, stepping back a bit and casting a glance towards the redhead. Chrysa gave him a worried look, but nodded towards him, the challenge had been accepted and there was no backing out now. They had already gone way past the point of no return, it was time to do this. The redhead grinned as Bastien said that he won’t back down as he spread his feet apart and clenched his fists, getting pumped up for the battle. They had no idea of how strong this woman’s Pokemon were compared to theirs, but Chrysa had no doubts that Bastien would be able to pull this off somehow. His Tyrogue already seemed to have something in mind already from the looks of it…
Chrysa carefully backed off so that she wouldn’t be in the direct line of fire when Bastien and Blondie would start duking it out, nodding as Bass said that he would also reclaim his pride by proving that he was not girly. ” Give ‘em hell, Bass!” the redhead cheered on with a grin, pumping a fist into the air. The crowd around them was slowly starting to thicken as people were anticipating the imminent battle, Chrysa managing to situate herself in a position that would allow her to see the fight without getting caught up in it. ” I suppose I can act as referee for this battle, I expect both battlers to bring it on as hard as they can and no holding back!” the redhead remarked, looking over towards Bastien and his Tyrogue, ” Bastien’s Sawa will be leading the charge on his side! As for his first opponent…” Her eyes went over towards the blonde-haired woman, wondering which of her Pokemon she would choose to send out against Sawa. Ryouichi folded his arms and leaned against the cushion of Chrysa’s chair, eyeing the battlefield with curiosity and eagerness.
” This ought to be interesting,” the Froakie stated nonchalantly, a smirk crossing his face as he looked towards the blonde woman to see which Pokemon she would send out. ” For once, I agree~” Regina cut in with a chuckle, folding her arms slightly as her gaze was focused primarily on Sawa. ” Let’s see what you’ve got, hon…” she murmured to herself, remembering the Tyrogue showing off some of his moves last night. This was sure to be quite the battle, considering how pumped up and determined Bastien and Sawa were as they prepared to face their first opponent. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 3/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 3/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │8/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│15/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │11/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 12 │ 240/240 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │16/17 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image Lum Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Bastien was taking her abuse down rather quietly. How pathetic. Roxas watched him carefully as his body tensed mid bow, a light smirk playing at her lips. Then there was wheelchair girl, who actually took her teasing in stride, even offering a little rebuttal to her mother comment. "Actually, I did as a matter of fact. Why, are you admitting it?" Roxas beamed, clearly enjoying herself, even if it was in a twisted sort of way. She turned her attention back to Batien as he accepted her challenge. "Oh, so he speaks. About time sweetheart, you were getting me worried." Roxas said slyly, just trying to get a rise out of the green haired boy since he was clearly holding in his pent up anger.

However Roxas had to speak up when Chryssa's Fennekin asked if she missed anything, just to show off her new invention. The little Fennekin was impressed at least, and Rave happily fluttered around Ammy in spite of Roxas' scolding. "I know right?! I helped~ I brought things. I'm Rave, what's your name? You're a lot nicer than Zelda~ I Like you. Wanna be friends???" Rave asked excitedly. Roxas wanted to roll her eyes. This was practically mutiny, or at least damn close to it. She ignored her Noibat for now and let her be, turning her attention to the Mega Lopunny as it made some sort of vain comment on hearing how beautiful her voice was. "Sorry to disappoint you, but it's just a prototype, so it translates but it's pretty monotone actually. Girl voice for girl pokemon, boy voice for boy pokemon, nothing fancy, but still pretty nice to have around." Roxas explained, glancing to Chryssa as she asked how she managed to understand pokespeech, if she cared to share that bit of info anyways. "Gladly." She grinned and gently tapped the green tinted bluetooth looking device in her ear. "I just finished it last night, so we're taking it out for a test run. Gotta figure out the kinks, if any, make improvements, whatever. Blah blah blah technical stuff." Roxas waved her hand dismissively and casually pressed a button on the side of the device to produce a green eye panel. "You all should probably feel honored. Soon this baby will be mass produced and hitting the shelves of every pokemart around the world, and you can have a story to tell your grandchildren how you were the first to see the prototype and help test it out." She smirked, syncing the device up to her Pokedex. Chryssa's Froakie didn't seem all that impressed, but then again he didn't seem like he would be impressed if the next greatest thing since sliced bread hit him right in the face. A real stick in the mud type. Roxas knew the kind, she would gladly just ignore the Froakie for now until he stopped being a hardass.

As she looked over each of their pokemon, the eyeglass displayed information on each of them, Cypher's scans coming in through the headset instead of causing her pokedex to start spewing out all sorts of extraneous information that they didn't need to hear. She paused however as Bastien's Tyrogue started laughing. What a weirdo. Roxas quirked a brow, wondering what was so funny as the Tyrogue whispered to his Azurill companion and then confidently challenged Roxas, declaring that she had no right to insult his master after he'd apologized. Roxas smirked. "You've got guts, I'll give you that, but I can insult whoever I damn please. If you want me to shut up, then make me." Roxas quipped with a smirk. It was on like Donkey Kong, though Roxas took note with how surprised Bass was with his Tyrogue. Perhaps this behavior was abnormal? Good to know. Roxas had barely noticed the crowd starting to form, but she was starting to now. Part of her wanted to stay and bask in the glory, part of her wanted to yell at them all to take a hike and move along, nothing to see here and all that jazz. She decided to keep quiet for now and focus on the battle at hand instead. Upon seeing Sawa stand up for him, Bastien seemed to get a second wind, standing up to her as well and claiming he had pride to regain as well. Apparently she wasn't the only one who thought he looked like a trap, and he took offense to it. "That's more like it." Roxas nodded, her tone bordering on serious for a moment rather than the lilting tease of a tone she'd held up until this point. "I mean geez, who's going to take you seriously if you don't start standing up for yourself at least." She smiled. Was that.... A hint of admiration in her eye? Nah, must've been a trick of the light or something.

The gal in the wheelchair seemed to decidedly take on the role of their referee, insisting that both sides give it their all and not hold back. "You got it ref." Roxas chuckled, taking a Primer Ball from her belt. "Okay Siren, you're up love." Roxas sent the Milotic out, and the large, beautiful sea serpent made the crowd gasp in awe, though Siren herself looked uncomfortable. "M-me...? Are you sure...? But all these people...." The bashful Milotic spread her fan-like tail to hide her face. "Sure as I'll ever be." Roxas insisted gently, feeling a pang of guilt for not thinking about the Milotic's stage fright. "I-I don't know Roxas.... Battling in the forest is one thing, it's so nice and peaceful.... B-but this... Th-they're all staring at me...!" Siren practically squeaked as she whispered to her trainer. ".....Come here darling." Roxas insisted, and Siren hesitantly lowered her fan and brought her head to the blonde. "None of them matter, you hear me? We're going to dive right in and break this fear of yours. They aren't here Siren. None of them are. It's just you, me, and our opponent okay hun?" Siren cast a nervous glance towards the crowd, then looked back to Roxas, nodding slowly. "Atta girl~ Now let's go. Don't want to keep that Tyrogue waiting." Siren slunk back onto the battlefield and looked to Sawa with shy eyes. "U-um... H-hello.... I know we shouldn't hold back, b-but if you would please.... I-I mean.... I would appreciate it if you didn't hit me too hard....." Siren grimaced and lowered herself to the ground, folding her serpentine body into delicate coils and preparing herself as best she could.

- - Team OOB: User Image User Image User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 7/5 Pokemon Encounter | 14/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 29/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎--- 9/10 for 3rd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 9/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 1/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 7/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 8/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 6/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:13 am
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

With Chrysa handling things as referee, Bastien felt a little strange. This wasn't exactly a battle that he was eager to fight, however the woman's comments certainly gave him the push he'd needed. He watched silently as she spoke to Sawa. His Tyrogue was standing up for him, and the fact that she taunted him as well only spurred Bastien to fight even harder. Sawa seemed quite confident, and so the young man would count on that confidence. When his opponent chose this 'Siren' as her first Pokemon, both Bastien and Sawa were surprised to see just how big the creature was... A Milotic. Anything that big was sure to be quite strong! The tiny Tyrogue, excited that he was dwarfed in size, felt his blood pumping. This was where he shined, after all! The bigger the enemy, the more satisfying the win. He was absolutely ready to pounce--

Until it was made evident that Siren wasn't exactly very courageous. They both watched Roxas as she attempted to cure Siren's stage fright. Sawa had no words of encouragement for an opponent, but at the very least, it appeared as though the Milotic was going to give it a shot. Having never budged from his stance, Sawa's eyes met with Siren's. "...A meek giant is the same as a lukewarm bowl of noodles."

"Do it, Sawa! Fake 'em out, then use Low Kick!"

In tandem with Bastien's command, the Tyrogue sprung forward with frightening speed. "If you won't heat up on your own, then I'll give you PLENTY OF REASONS TO!" He shouted aggressively before hopping from his feet to his hands mid-stride, then back again; Sawa's body was a twirling blur, advancing steadily towards Siren and giving no chance to talk things out any further. Tiny though he was, Sawa felt no fear as he pounced off of the ground and spun through the air. A quick hand came down hard and fast, delivering a chop to Siren's neck. It certainly wasn't full-power; Sawa wanted to get his opponent angry before he went all-out. Kicking off of the Milotic's body, he flipped back and landed in front of his trainer, bouncing lightly like a martial artist. That wasn't all, though... Sensing another opening, he rushed back at Siren, crouching down under her only to spring back up on one of his hands. The Tyrogue's feet shot up like rockets, slamming into the underside of his opponent in an attempt to knock the wind out of her... Wait, did Milotics even breathe like that? In any case, the attack was sure to hurt her at least a little. Sawa rolled back, his judging gaze staying on Siren... Surely she was capable of more. "C'mon. Let's go."

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!
Siren took 40 damage and flinched! (80/120 HP)
Siren's Cute Charm did not affect Sawa...

TURN 2
Sawa used Low Kick, the fiend!
Siren took 100 damage and fainted! (-20/120 HP)

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: I won't hold back! || counters :: 19/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 3/10 Heartscale --- 17/5 Wild Battle --- 29/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 15/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 10/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 9/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 13/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 4/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 13/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' It’s battling time!!'
Counters:
Movement: 8/3
Wild Pokemon: 14/5
NPC Trainer: 24/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 10/30
Heart Scale: 2/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 For a long time, Bastien said nothing as the woman continued slinging insults his way, Chrysa was wondering what he was thinking as she noticed him tensing up in his slightly-hunched position. When the woman then asked him if the redhead in the wheelchair was his mother, Chrysa was all too happy to give back a bit of retaliation towards the blonde. The woman didn’t seem to mind it that much, in fact, she was practically enjoying it as she beamed, saying that she had come up with it herself and asked if the wheelchair girl was admitting to it. Under most circumstances, Chrysa likely would’ve been absolutely offended by such comments, but after spending a large portion of her childhood being picked on by the other students in her school, she learned to take whatever insults came her way and strike back just as hard. Unless Blondie here called her a ‘cripple’ or some other kind of derogatory term for a disabled person, the redhead could really care less about any other teasing remarks the girl could throw her way. ” Hmmmm, maybe I am, maybe I’m not~ Really, I’m actually surprised that you aren’t admitting it~” Chrysa reciprocated with a wide, cheeky grin, chuckling softly to herself. It was all in good fun, though, as far as she was concerned, and she turned her attention towards Bastien as he accepted the woman’s challenge for a battle. Blondie spoke up, saying that it was about time he said something and that he’d had her worried, even though she was clearly trying to get the better of him.
As the blonde woman started to show off her new device that was capable of translating Pokespeech, Amaterasu barked happily, clearly impressed with the machine that she’d made as the Fennekin joined in with the blonde woman’s neon-colored Noibat in excited celebration. Despite Roxas’s scolding, the Noibat continued to flutter around the Fennekin happily, talking excitedly about how she had helped with the machine’s construction by bringing materials. Amaterasu smiled widely as the Noibat introduced herself as Rave, asking her for her name, saying that she was a lot nicer than Zelda and asking if she wanted to be friends.
” Nice to meetcha, Rave~ I’m Amaterasu, but you can call me Ammy!” the Fennekin barked back cheerfully, wagging her tail eagerly, ” Yes! Absolutely! We can definitely be friends~ More friends are always nice, you, me, Chatta, and Spice Senpai can all be friends~” Regina seemed rather disappointed as Roxas explained that the voices she could hear from them were pretty standard right now, boy voices for boy Pokemon and girl voices for girl Pokemon, rather monotone, but it was understandable because the model was a prototype right now. ” Ah, well, can’t have everything I suppose… It’s still quite intriguing though~” said the Mega Lopunny with a sigh and a shrug, supposing that the fact of the matter wasn’t that much to fuss too much over. Besides, since the machine was a prototype, there would be plenty of room for improvement in the future. Roxas was all too glad to share her knowledge about acquiring the ability to understand Pokespeak when Chrysa asked how she had managed it, the redhead’s eyes drawn towards the tinted green device in the blonde woman’s ear. She listened intently as Roxas explained that she had just finished up her new device last night, and was taking it for a test run to see if anything needed to be fixed or improved upon, technical stuff and all that jazz. The woman pressed a button on the device, bringing up an eye panel that was the same green color as she said that they should all feel honored, because her new device would soon be mass produced and available in every Pokemart around the world. ” Impressive… quite impressive indeed…” Chrysa murmured to herself, feeling a slight pang of jealousy strike her. It had been her dream to become one of the next greatest inventors, and the fact that this woman would be able to mass produce a device that could translate Pokespeak was truly a revolutionary feat in itself. No matter, this redheaded mechgineer was going to become an inventor one way or another, despite it all, this was only motivating her further to pursue her dreams. Ryouichi was one of the few among them who was more or less unimpressed by the new device, the Froakie was more interested in the upcoming battle than by some puny machine that could translate Pokespeak.
Sawa was the first to step up to the challenge, Roxas admiring his guts before saying that she could insult whoever she pleased, and if he wanted her to shut up, he’d have to make her. The fight was on, and Bastien seemed willing to take on the woman’s challenge after seeing how confident his Tyrogue was, saying that he also had pride to reclaim because he was not girly. Roxas seemed impressed by his display of assertion, and Chrysa could’ve sworn she thought she’d seen a glint of admiration in the woman’s eye for a moment there. With that said, the redhead decided she’d take on the role of referee for the battle, noticing the crowd that was congregating around them. Piper shivered nervously, not exactly liking the fact that they were being surrounded by so many people all at once. Thankfully, it didn’t seem like she was the only one as Roxas sent out her Milotic, Siren, to face off against Sawa first. ” Siren will be Sawa’s first opponent, let the battle commence!” Chrysa called out, smiling widely as she saw the beautiful Pokemon that she recognized so well while the crowd gasped with awe. Milotics were truly the epitome of beauty if she thought so herself, and she hadn’t actually met anyone else who owned one apart from her grandmother. However, a frown crossed her face when she noticed how uncomfortable Siren looked with so many people watching, seemed that the Milotic had a bit of stage fright. She looked on as Blondie attempted to convince Siren to battle, the Milotic still looking reluctant but willing to give it a shot. Piper crooned softly as she climbed down a little until she was close to Chrysa, watching the Milotic as she coiled herself up, saying that she would appreciate it if Sawa didn’t hit her too hard.
The Tyrogue, however, had other ideas, apparently wanting to rile Siren up so that she would at least try to fight more aggressively, springing into action as Bastien gave the command for a Fake Out-Low Kick combo. He first delivered a chopping blow to the Milotic’s neck, kicking off of her and skillfully flipping through the air and landing like a martial arts expert. The attack having caused her to flinch, Sawa immediately came back at her, delivering a wicked-looking kick to her underside and sending her toppling to the ground. Piper and Regina winced as they saw the Milotic collapse onto the ground, clearly fainted from the sheer force of Sawa’s blow.
” My oh my, that was quite an excellent combo, and executed so perfectly~” the Mega Lopunny said, admiration in her voice at Sawa’s skillful display, though she leveled a sympathetic gaze towards Siren, ” Poor girl… She didn’t stand a chance…” She really did feel quite bad for Siren, the Milotic hadn’t been given even a sliver of a chance to fight back before she’d been laid low by the Tyrogue’s assault. The Milotic hadn’t even really wanted to fight to begin with, but what was done was done. Chrysa raised a hand up and pointed it towards Bastien as the first few turns of the battle ended. ” Siren is unable to battle further, Sawa wins the first round!” she called out, grinning towards the green-haired boy and flashing him a thumbs up. Her eyes went over towards the Milotic, and she gave the fainted Siren a small smile. ” Sorry, sweetie…” the redhead said softly, feeling bad that Siren had gotten knocked out before she’d even had a chance to strike back, even though the Milotic had been really reluctant to battle in the first place… Nonetheless, the battle was just getting started, and Blondie was likely preparing to send out her next Pokemon. ” Battlers may now prepare for the next round!” Chrysa called, looking between Bastien and Blondie. She knew that the woman was going to send in another Pokemon, but she wondered if Bass was going to keep Sawa in or switch him out for someone else. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
Alright, trainers! Let’s get ready to rumble!

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Siren took 40 damage! (80/120)

Siren flinched and couldn’t move!

Sawa is unaffected by Siren’s Cute Charm ability!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren took 100 damage! (0/120)

Siren fainted!

In progress…

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 4/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │9/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│16/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │12/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │1/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x5 User Image Lum Berries x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Roxas quirked a brow at Chryssa's comeback. Surprised she wasn't admitting what? What was there to admit? She'd already admitted she'd come up with the comment herse-- wait was that supposed to be some crack on her age? Roxas couldn't hold back the guffaw that erupted from within. Like Bastien could actually be her son. No kid of hers would be allowed to walk the streets of Lumiose without some kind of backbone. "Hah, you're hilarious ref. Killin' me, you really are." Roxas wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. Rave grinned as the new Fennekin introduced herself as Amaterasu. "It's nice to meet you Ammy! Yay friends!~" Rave chirped happily, doing a little loop in the air to display her excitement. "Whos Chatta and Spice Senpai? Can you introduce me to them? Oh please oh please please pleeaaaaseeee...?" The Noibat batted her eyes and practically begged, eager to meet the others. Roxas would have continued conversing with Regina and Chrysa, however she had a battle that she needed to focus on now instead.

Siren had needed a bit of convincing, but eventually seemed to warm up to the idea of a battle, greeting her opponent honorably before preparing herself as best she could. The Milotic inclined her head slightly to the side however as Sawa replied to her greeting with an odd comment, something about a lukewarm bowl of noodles. She didn't get it, not until Bastien commanded the combo attack and the Tyrogue followed up on his line, challenging her to heat up for the battle, otherwise he would make her. Siren was a little too preoccupied with the whirlwind of attacks coming her way to really get the message very well, all she was focused on was the pain. She flinched when the first chop came, and rather than getting angry with the Tyrogue, she got teary eyed, looking like she was about to cry. "Awah....! W-why would you--- Agh!!" The Milotic was struck again, this time a lot harder. Arceus, she thought the first blow had hurt, but this one was excruciating. The gentle giant was knocked backwards, hurling her out of her coils, and when she hit the ground she stayed there, trembling. Roxas had to admit, she wasn't expecting a combination like that. Arceus she felt so stupid; Siren hadn't stood a chance. Roxas knelt down in front of the Milotic, and Siren looked up at her trainer fearfully. "I'm sorry.... I'm so s-sorry....! I... Hrk.... T-told you I wasn't good at fighting....." Siren whimpered, but Roxas hushed her. "It's fine Siren. Don't sweat it." Roxas insisted emotionlessly, trying not to let her frustration show. She wasn't angry with the Milotic, more at herself for not paying attention. Siren could tell though, Milotic were very empathetic pokemon, she could sense Roxas' anger, towards herself, towards Bastien and Sawa. "...One day..... One day I'll be stronger for you...." Siren said quietly, sniffing and laying miserably on the ground, feeling ashamed and worthless as Chrysa reluctantly deemed her unable to battle any further.

Returning Siren to her pokeball, Roxas decided it was time to quit messing around; if Bastien wanted to play hardball, then she wasn't going to hold back either. "Cypher." Roxas stated calmly, her eyes still glued to the spot where Siren had been laying helplessly earlier. If there was one thing that actually ticked Roxas off, it was when her pokemon were attacked, verbally, physically, emotionally, it didn't matter. Roxas' blood was boiling now. The Porygon Z whirred forwards to meet it's opponent, and Roxas' heated gaze locked onto Bastien and Sawa. "Attack plan Delta. Engage." Roxas called out, picking one of Cypher's preprogrammed attack combinations. "Roger roger." Cypher chirped, large and ever staring golden eyes seeming to analyze the Tyrogue for a moment, then shifting it's body position. At a glance, it seemed like the Porygon had done nothing at all, but that was far from the truth.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Cute Charm did not activate

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Milotic weight; 357 lbs, low kick does 100 damage!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Cypher used Conversion 2!
                                                      Sawa's last attack was Fighting Type!
                                                      Cypher became Ghost type!

[In Progress...]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 8/5 Pokemon Encounter | 15/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 30/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 10/10 for 3rd ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 10/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 2/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 1/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 8/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 120/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 9/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 7/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:13 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

A sour frown was the only sort of reaction from Sawa. It appeared as though Siren was finished. She was quite a sight... The Tyrogue couldn't believe that someone so large and imposing didn't have the guts to match. Allowing the admittedly-touching scene to continue on between Siren and her trainer, both Sawa and Bastien watched calmly. It wasn't evident in the blonde's words or expression, but to the two of them it was clear; Roxas was angry. "Spice, looks like we won't be using that plan after all. That was more than enough." Tilting his head in the Azurill's direction, Sawa glanced away from Roxas for only a second before stretching out his legs a bit. Spice squeaked in recognition... Things were going to get dicey soon, if their opponent's strange command was anything to go by. Attack plan Delta was coming next.

Bastien, glancing over at the crowd, grimaced very slightly. "They seriously don't have anything better to do?" The young man clenched one of his fists before sweeping his arm sideways, giving the signal to attack once again. "Don't give 'em the chance! Attack plan Beatdown! Use Low Kick one more time!" Bastien hadn't even noticed any irregular movement from Cypher. He assumed that the PorygonZ was just a little twitchy, and it wouldn't be moving around much longer. Bastien wasn't battling for enjoyment this time. This whole crowd would disperse, and they'd all go about their business soon... And he'd definitely correct Blondie's mistake of calling him girly.

Following Bastien's orders, Sawa rushed forward once again. Cypher's reaction was strange, however. It was a Normal-type, which meant that Sawa's attacks were going to hit- and hit hard. So then, why wasn't it moving? Foregoing any flashy movements this time, the Tyrogue jumped straight up and spun through the air with a dropping axe-kick. He'd intended to smash the strange Pokemon right into the ground... But when his foot phased right through Cypher, Sawa's eyes widened in panic. "What the--!?" He quickly landed and jumped back, analyzing and running through what had just happened in his mind. PorygonZ was a Normal-type. It should have gone down like a sack of bricks.

"Huuuuuuuh? That weird looking thing didn't get hit?"

"No, that's...!" Bastien wasn't familiar with this situation, but he could at least hazard a guess. Some sort of ability or move. "...That's attack plan Delta. Sawa, stay back!" He waited, preparing to switch out Sawa if need be. "Did it change types...? Then, what type did it change to?" He didn't know how Cypher had done that, but just continuing to try the same thing wouldn't get them anywhere. "Counter with a tackle if it comes close." Sawa simply nodded, calming himself down with a deep breath.

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3
Cypher became Ghost Type!
Sawa used Low Kick, but it doesn't affect Cypher...

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 20/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 4/10 Heartscale --- 18/5 Wild Battle --- 30/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 160/160 HP | 16/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 11/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 10/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 14/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 5/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 14/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

teal - duck

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Eager!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' It’s battling time!!'
Counters:
Movement: 9/3
Wild Pokemon: 15/5
NPC Trainer: 25/15
Item Quest:
Eviolite: 11/30
Heart Scale: 3/10

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa chuckled softly to herself as Blondie quirked an eyebrow at her comeback. It took the blonde woman a moment or two to realize just what she had meant, before laughing aloud at the implications. The redhead gave a bow as Roxas said that she was hilarious and that she was ‘killing her’ as she wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. ” I’ll be here all week, and the next, and the next one afterwards~” she chimed with a laugh, giving a two-fingered salute and a cheeky grin. As much as she would’ve loved to continue this little back and forth they had going on, there was a battle to focus on as she turned her attention towards Sawa and Siren. Amaterasu was happily bouncing on her feet as Rave said it was nice to meet her, glad that they were now friends as she did a little loop in the air. Upon the mentioning of Spice and Chatta, Rave asked who they were and if the Fennekin could introduce her to them, the Noibat batting her eyes as she begged. ” Yeah! I’d love to introduce you to them! After the battle though, they’ll be pretty busy until then!” Amaterasu returned with a grin, nodding her head over towards the Azurill that was standing by Bastien, ” That bouncy blue mouse is Spice Senpai~ She’s good at a lot of things, and she says she’ll teach me to become a champion like herself someday~ We’ll probably see Chatta later, maybe we might get to see him battle!” Of course, Amaterasu was too focused on talking with her new Noibat friend that she wasn’t paying much attention to the battle. Rave was quite an interesting Pokemon, excitable and hyper much like how the Fennekin herself was. ” You’re really pretty, Rave~ I like your colors!” Ammy spoke up, wagging her tail cheerfully as she eyed the multi-colored Noibat, ” How’d you get to have such neat colors?” She actually was quite curious as to how the Noibat got her quite unique color patterns, as far as she knew, she hadn’t met any other Noibat who looked like that.
Chrysa watched the battle as Siren, with some convincing, seemed ready to take on her opponent as she coiled herself and got into position. Although, it seemed that very little could have prepared the Milotic for what came next. Bastien commanded Sawa to pull off a Fake Out-Low Kick combo, the Tyrogue not hesitating as he ran towards his much larger opponent. The redhead grimaced slightly as the little Fighting-type delivered a sharp chop to the Milotic’s neck, which looked like it hurt quite a bit. The poor Milotic was not taking it too well from the looks of it, the Pokemon looking as if she was about to cry as she flinched and was unable to strike back. The incoming kick from Sawa was unfortunately too much for Siren to handle, Milotics being rather heavy Pokemon for their size, and she was knocked backwards out of her coils as she collapsed onto the ground by her trainer’s feet. The poor thing hadn’t even stood a chance, unable to get even an opportunity to strike back. Sawa had proven to be too much, Chrysa felt a tug at her heartstrings as she watched Blondie comfort the defeated Milotic, who seemed ashamed that she had been beaten so easily as the redhead reluctantly declared her unable to battle. The woman returned her Milotic to her ball, calling out for her Porygon Z to take to the field in Siren’s place. Despite the calm look that was glued to the woman’s face as she spoke, it was easy to see that Roxas was pissed. No doubt she was calling forth her strongest Pokemon to take on the Tyrogue that had beaten her last one. ” Cypher has been chosen to take the field!” Chrysa called out, watching the Porygon Z hover its way onto the field to meet its opponent. She had expected Bastien to switch out for another Pokemon, though she could understand him keeping Sawa in. Porygon Z was a Normal-type, which meant that Fighting-type moves were one of the best ways to counter it, so his logic was quite understandable.
Roxas then called out for ‘Attack Plan Delta’, Cypher going right into action as its golden eyes focused primarily on Sawa, as if scanning him over. The Porygon Z then shifted its body position, but otherwise made no move to attack its opponent. What exactly had it done? Chrysa noticed Bastien looking over towards the crowd, clearly quite uncomfortable with how many people had gathered around them. Maybe these people had nothing better to do, or were watching the battle just for the sake of it… To be honest, this seemed almost like one of the battles she used to watch on the battling network back in Hoenn. Either way, if Cypher was indeed Roxas’s strongest Pokemon, then no doubt things were about to get serious here. Bastien gave the order for Sawa to use Low Kick again, likely hoping to deal a decent amount of damage to the Porygon Z before it could wreak havoc amongst his team. The Tyrogue complied, jumping straight into the air and angling his foot in a way so that he would smash Cypher head-first into the ground. However, instead of the blow connecting as expected, Sawa’s foot phased right through the Porygon Z, leaving the Tyrogue shocked and panicked as he quickly retreated away. Chrysa’s eyes widened as she witnessed the scene, she knew that Porygon Z was a Normal-type through and through, but how had Sawa’s Low Kick not affected it? Running through a list of possibilities in her head, it was completely possible that Cypher had changed its typing to a different one since its kind were capable of learning moves like Conversion and Conversion 2 to achieve that feat... All things considered, it was possible that Cypher had used Conversion 2 to become Ghost-type, since that kind of move changed its type to one that was either immune or resistant to the type of the opponent’s last attack. In this case, Ghost-type was completely immune to Sawa’s Fighting-type moves, which meant that unless the Tyrogue had Foresight or any other moves that weren’t Fighting or Normal-type, he was in a bit of a tight spot here…
Regina quirked an eyebrow as she watched the battle, blinking slightly as Sawa’s Low Kick failed to inflict any damage on the Porygon Z. Instead, the attack had passed right through Cypher, as if he had become some sort of Ghost-type all of the sudden…
” So that’s Attack Plan Delta… clever, very clever~” the Mega Lopunny mused to herself with a grin. So if that Porygon Z had changed its typing to become immune to Sawa’s Fighting-type attacks, unless the Tyrogue had some way to counter it, he was in a bit of a bind. Of course, Regina knew that she could take on the Porygon Z easily, knowing that her ability in her Mega form allowed her to strike those pesky Ghost-types freely as she pleased. At this rate, Bastien could either let Sawa stay in and take the next attack that was likely incoming from Cypher, or switch out and risk another one of his Pokemon taking a lot of damage depending on what the Porygon Z decided to attack with next. In other words, he was trapped between a rock and a hard place at this point. Ryouichi gazed between the two battling Pokemon with interest, sensing that the battle was starting to really heat up and anticipating what was going to happen next. Piper on the other hand just wanted all of these people around them to go away, surely they had better things to do than watching two trainers battle each other for the sake of settling a score, right? The Noivern lightly perched herself on one of the wheelchair’s arms, trying to put as much distance between herself and the crowd as remotely possible as she carefully inched along to position herself behind Chrysa. She was going to really freak out if more people started showing up, they were already drawing a lot of unnecessary attention to themselves as it were. 】☆ ☆

{Battle Summary}
Alright, trainers! Let’s get ready to rumble!

Bastien sent out Sawa!

Sawa
Level 8
160 HP
Fake Out
Tackle
Helping Hand
Low Kick

Roxas sent out Siren!

Siren
Level 6
120 HP
Wrap
Water Gun
Water Sport

Round 01… FIGHT!!

Sawa used Fake Out!

Siren took 40 damage! (80/120)

Siren flinched and couldn’t move!

Sawa is unaffected by Siren’s Cute Charm ability!

Round 02!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Siren took 100 damage! (0/120)

Siren fainted!

Round 03!

Roxas sent out Cypher!

Cypher
Level 13
260 HP
Zap Cannon
Psybeam
Nasty Plot
Conversion 2

Sawa’s last used attack was Fighting type!

Sawa used Low Kick!

Cypher was unaffected!

Round 04!

In progress

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 13 │ 240/240 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 5/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 3/10 confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 18 │ 340/340 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 5/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 3/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │10/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 8 │ 160/160 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│17/18 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Pound (40) ; Water Pulse (60 ; 2/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 9 │ 180/180 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │13/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Scratch (40) ; Ember (40 ; 1/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 3/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 13 │ 260/260 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │2/18 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.5 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 3/10 paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image TM Case

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

User Image

Rave looked over the Azurill as Ammy pointed her out as the aforementioned Spice, and though Chatta wasn't out currently, they might see him in battle. "Ohhh!~ I see." Rave nodded enthusiastically, taking a perch next to Ammy to watch the battle. "Well I can't wait to meet them after this battle's over~" The Noibat chirped happily. She blinked in surprise however as Ammy complimented her colors. "Really?? Aw thanks!~" Rave covered her bashful smile with a claw and waved the other one in an "oh stop it you~" manner. "Heh, well actually it's a funny story, see... I was born in this biiiiig cave, and lots of people lost things in it, but I collected the lost things and kept them in my nest, and one day, I found this really pretty rock that changed colors on its own, so I picked it up and brought it to my nest, but then I thought; 'what if it isn't a rock?' because you know, sometimes colorful things are tasty too, like cake, or candy, or berries or....." The Noibat had fallen off her train of thought. "Um..... What was I talking about again...?" She murmured dreamily, then straightened up suddenly. "Oh! Right right yes, the rock. So I nibbled at it to see if it maybe was food, but blech, it tasted awful, and then it crumbled away in my mouth, and it made me feel kind of funny, and ever since then I've looked like this. So there's a lesson to be learned here, colorful rocks taste bad, don't eat them, but if you wanna have cool colors, then eat it right away!" The little Noibat puffed her chest out confidently, like she was sharing some really good advice with Ammy. It would have been obvious to any matured pokemon that Rave was probably a hatchling, or at last only a few months out of the shell, just from this story.

It seemed like Siren wasn't the only one who found the crowd to be unnerving, Roxas watched with some interest as Bastien complained, asking rhetorically if this mob of people seriously didn't have anything better to do. Roxas honestly couldn't care less. If people wanted to waste their time watching a little street side brawl, that was their loss, not hers. Refocusing on the battle, Roxas couldn't help but smirk as Bastien had his Tyrogue use low kick once again. Under normal circumstances that would have been the wisest choice to make, but what he hadn't figured out yet was that Cypher had changed to ghost type using Conversion 2. Sawa eagerly lunged at the Porygon, but Cypher made no move to dodge, nor did Roxas give another command to try and stop the attack, simply watching and waiting as the Tyrogue phased through Cypher's now partially transparent body. Seeming to realize his error, the Tyrogue landed and quickly backed away, and rightfully so.

"I hate to burst your bubble Bass, but I'm not just throwing out cool terms to impress a crowd. I've pre-programmed Cypher with sets of battle combinations. It keeps my opponents guessing and allows me to sit back, relax, and enjoy the show." Roxas said cooly. "I suppose I should thank you, I haven't had the chance to use most of them because opponents go down so easily that I don't usually get to go all out, but I've decided to make a special exception for you, given the way you treated Siren." He began to catch on, asking if Cypher had changed types, and asking what type it had changed to, but Roxas wasn't going to say a thing. "Now what kind of trainer would I be if I told you about my strategy...?" She gave a wry smile before her eyes moved to Regina as the Lopunny commented how this was attack plan Delta, and as much as she appreciated the pokemon's respect, Regina was wrong. Attack plan delta was more than a single move, it was a series. Though they would all soon figure that out. "Phase two, En route." Roxas pointed two fingers at Sawa, taking aim as Cypher charged a beam of electric energy, then Roxas "clicked' her thumb to pull the trigger as the Zap Cannon was fired. "Paralysis applied. Proceeding to phase three." Cypher's electronic voice piped up, but Roxas held out a hand. "Hold on. Let's see if our little slugger can still stand." Roxas was honestly curious to see just how strong this Tyrogue was, since most lower level pokemon couldn't handle one shot of that Zap Cannon.

[Battle Synopsis]

Round O1

Sawa used Fake Out!
                                                      Siren took 40 damage!
                                                      Siren at 80/120HP

Cute Charm did not activate

Siren Flinched!

Round O2

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      Milotic weight; 357 lbs, low kick does 100 damage!
                                                      Siren Fainted!

Round O3

Sawa used Low Kick!
                                                      It doesn't effect Cypher...

Round O4

Cypher used Zap Cannon!
                                                      Sawa took 120 damage!
                                                      Sawa at 40/160HP

Sawa was Paralyzed!

[In Progress...]

- - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 9/5 Pokemon Encounter | 16/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 31/40 TM 27 Return | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎-- 1/10 for 4th ♥︎

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 7 | 140/140 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 11/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

User Image User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 13 | 260/260 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 2/18 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 2/10 Chance of Confusion), Nasty Plot (Raises Sp. Attack 2 stages), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 8 | 160/160 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 9/18 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Tail Whip (Lowers Target's Defense 1 Stage), Ember (40, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 6 | 0/120 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 10/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for 5 turns)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 5 | 100/100 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 8/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 1/10 Chance of confusion)

User Image

[Inactive]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞

Held Items:

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

TM Case

User Image

-TM 22 Solarbeam
                                                      -TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

teal - duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:57 pm
BASTIEN KELITO ◈

User Image

So she wasn't just trying to be flashy with fancy names. Bastien had figured as much. Roxas went on to thank him for putting up a challenge... Or, as she put it, for treating Siren the way he did. Bastien, although kindhearted, wasn't that naive. "You're riiiight~, I'm so sorry for not letting you walk all over us. Get real, lady!" The young man scoffed. "Sawa, ignore her. Charge it!" There was one way to figure out what was going on, and that was to test the waters a little more. Sawa was fully aware that they didn't have many options; it would be up to his comrades if this next attack didn't connect. Standing there, the Tyrogue realized that he had no time before Cypher's next 'phase'. There wasn't even time to dodge; before he knew it, Cypher was charging a beam of some sort. He watched as Roxas made a sort of firing gesture, and then brought his arms up to guard the incoming assault. Electricity coursed through Sawa's body, shaking him to the core and causing him an intense pain. Nevertheless, he kept his arms up, guarding as best as he could. When the beam cleared, Sawa was left standing... But barely. His arms sizzled and smoke rose from his body, the sheer amount of electricity enough to practically floor even a hot-blooded warrior like Sawa. Throwing his arms to his sides, Sawa stared down his opponent with clenched teeth.

"Here's MY phase two!" The attack, while devastating, didn't crush Sawa's spirit. The Tyrogue dashed forward to comply with Bastien's previous command, shouting out as he leapt through the air to shoulder-tackle Cypher. It was no use, however; Sawa went right through Cypher again. That's it, he thought. This time was much less surprising. His weary eyes darted over to Bastien, who returned his gaze. They both knew now. It's gotta be... Ghost!

Calmly, Bastien nodded to Sawa. He would have to endure the pain of another attack before they could switch out, but... Sawa's sacrifice wouldn't be in vain. "Iizou, Sawa." He'd done well to dispatch one of Blondie's Pokemon early, and then crack the mystery of this PorygonZ. So it somehow changed to a Ghost-type... If that weren't the case, then Bastien had no idea. He may not have been all that bright, but he at least had confidence in this... In the solution that he and his Pokemon had reached. All that was left was to follow through. "Come back and get ready for the next attack!"

"Right!" It was a miracle that he could still stand, but Sawa weaved his way around Cypher and back to his original position. "Argh, what a pain..." It was obvious Sawa was hurting quite bad. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms, his eyes still barely burning with the last of his passion. "You gonna hurry up and proceed with the next phase, or what? I'm getting all cramped-up here. What's next, a poffin party? Or are we gonna hold hands and sing?"

TURN 1
Sawa used Fake Out!

TURN 2

TURN 3
Cypher became Ghost Type!
Sawa used Low Kick, but it doesn't affect Cypher...

TURN 4
Cypher used Zap Cannon!
Sawa took 120 damage! (40/160)
Sawa was paralyzed, but is still able to move this turn.
Sawa used Tackle, but it doesn't affect Cypher...

out of ball :: Sawa, Spice || company :: Chrysa, Blondie (Roxas) || thoughts :: This is bad... || counters :: 21/30 Anywhere Item --- 7/30 Big Mushroom (PAUSED) --- 11/20 Defense Band (PAUSED) --- 5/10 Heartscale --- 19/5 Wild Battle --- 30/15 NPC Battle

Bag and Team!

Current Items:
x1 Pokedex
x1 Holo Caster
x∞ Pokeballs
x∞ Potions
x5 Sweet Hearts
x2 Crystal Shards
x1 Kangaskhanite
x1 RageCandyBar

- ACTIVE POKEMON -
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Sawa | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Guts (Atk increased by 3 stages when induced with a status condition) | Nature: Adamant. Always looking to push his limits. Doesn't talk much. Gets nervous around girls. | 40/160 HP | 17/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Suite | Gender: Female | Level 8 | Ability: Competitive (boosts Sp. Atk when another stat is lowered) | Nature: Bold. Puts on a ditzy and cute front, but is actually quite resourceful. | 160/160 HP | 12/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Pound (35 dmg),
- Mega Kick (120 dmg)

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bita | Gender: Male | Level 11 | Ability: Bulletproof (protects the Pokemon from ball and bomb moves) | Nature: Sassy. Has a huge chip on his shoulder. Loves being in charge and can't stand being outclassed by others. | 220/220 HP | 11/21 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),
- Vine Whip (45 dmg),

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Chatta | Gender: Male | Level 8 | Ability: Compound Eyes (gains back 10% accuracy if accuracy is lowered ) | Nature: Timid. Can be a huge fraidy-cat at times, but will do almost anything for positive recognition. Desperately wants friends. | 160/160 HP | 15/18 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Bao | Gender: Male | Level 9 | Ability: Cloud Nine (All weather effects are nulled while on the field) | Nature: Calm. Says almost nothing, and is more than a little weird. Loves to bow and collect shiny things. | 180/180 HP | 6/19 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf (speed raises 3 stages at the start of battle, but only allows the use of one move) | Moves:
- Scratch (40 dmg),
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Name: Spice | Gender: Female | Level 5 | Ability: Huge Power (doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon) | Nature: Naughty. Is extremely selfish and loud, and loves to talk. Enjoys playing pranks on people, but hates being pranked. | 100/100 HP | 15/16 EXP | Holding: Nothing | Moves:
- Water Gun (40 dmg),

- INACTIVE -
- Tackle (50 dmg),

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre
SpectralEternity

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash