Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Cyllage City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 301/5 ★ NPC encounter: 228/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 1/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose returned Rex, just so that he wouldn't be taking so much space. Fynx's ear twitched as she sensed the ghosts presence. She didn't want to freak Rose out though if she wasn't aware of it, so she kept her mouth shut. "Hello, Xena. It's nice to see you... again. Now where are you off to?" Fynx greeted the braixen, then stared after her as she left the pokemon center. "Huh? Trying to scare you... um, nevermind. I'm doing ... okay i guess. It's so nice to finally see a familiar face." Rose responded to Shenaiya, then smiled. Then suddenly, her starter wandered off, and Shenaiya followed. The red head was a bit confused, but decided to stay where she was. However, Fynx followed them out, curious. That was when another one of those darn eggs hit her in the back again, snickering. The silvery fox growled, turning towards the colorful exeggcute again. "Wouldya cut that out!" she snarled, then launched a flamethrower at the eggs, sending them skidding off into the distance, defeated. Fynx then saw that Shenaiya was facing oddly colored pokemon herself, and the delphox returned to her trainer.

While Fynx was preoccupied, Rose's holocaster beeped, alerting her to a message. Rose checked, and saw it was from Marx. It brought a wide smile to her face as she opened his message, playing it. He was so excited for the beach party idea. The red head was glad he liked the idea, too. It would be great! They could all hang out together again and try and forget that whole ball thing! Also, she was pretty sure that her dad would be allowing her some belated party for all that she's missed, even if he was likely to keep her in Ambrette for quite some time. Rose opened up a new message, responding to Marx. "I'm right here in Cyllage City with Shenaiya right now! She's... outside at the moment, but I'll let her know about the beach party! I hope you'll be able to find us in Kalos. I can send you directions if you need it, later. And it will be the biggest hug of your life. So be prepared!" Rose was beaming through out the entire message, then sent it. Just in time for her Delphox to return to her.

"She'll be back soon." Fynx told her trainer as she returned to her side. Rose nodded, waiting for her friend to return. Vesper fidgeted a bit. "You're friend seems... a bit all over the place... did she go through whatever you went through?" Vesper finally spoke up. "Yeah... she did... It's okay though. It's done and over with. We'll get better. Especially with that beach party I've got planned." Rose responded. "I see..." Vesper muttered, then perked up as Shenaiya returned, explaining her absence. "R-really? Shiny pokemon? Neat! Did you catch them?" Rose exclaimed a bit excitedly. She wondered what they could have looked like. Vesper smiled sheepishly as he was mentioned, shifting a bit in his seat. He was pretty sure that Fynx by now could see through his illusion, but so far, he was confident that the humans at the very least would see him as just another human. "This is Vesper. He helped me get from Coumarine to here. He's really nice. Oh! Vesper, this is Shenaiya, one of the friends I was messaging earlier." Rose introduced her new pal. "It's nice to meet you, Shenaiya." The boy smiled her way.

Battle:

A wild Easter Exeggcute appeared!

User Image
lvl 10
hp 100
Moveset:
-Barrage
-Egg Bomb
-Uproar
-Hypnosis

Round 1:
Fynx moved first!
Fynx used Flamethrower!
It's super effective!!
90 + 30(lvl boost) [120] x 2 = (OVERKILL) 240 damage!
(Exeggcute: 0/100)
Exeggcute fainted!
Fynx earned 20 xp!

[[ooc: Sorry that it's all over the place. Had to do a few things in this post.
Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua)
Items to claim: 3 ultra balls, 3 max revives, 1 shiny stone, 1 dawn stone, 5 sweet hearts, 1 balm mushroom, 5 kelpsy berries ]]

shabatha
Oh, Dual Chop is a dragon type move, btw. It wouldn't be super effective on the buneary or the chansey.

Loonamist
Marxmallow <3

Quote:

Out Of Ball: User Image

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Pokemon: Delphox
Nickname: Fynx
Nature: Sassy
Height: 5'7"
Lv. 44
HP: 440/440
Ability: Blaze - When HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item: Quick Claw - forces holder to move first always
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Psybeam - 65 || 4/10 Chance of Confusion
Mystical Fire- 65 || Lowers Opponent's Sp. Attack One Stage
Flamethrower - 90 || 4/10 Chance of Burn
Exp: 16/19 (+20) 19/19 (level up!) 17/20

Pokemon: Gliscor
Nickname: Fang
Nature: Jolly
Lv. 29
HP: 290/290
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Poison Jab- 80 || 7/10 Chance of Poison
Night Slash– 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit
Feint Attack – 60 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness
Fire Fang- 65 || 4/10 Chance To Burn, 3/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 13/16

Pokemon: Mightyena
Nickname: Kuno
Nature: Jolly. Loyal and generally happy. Somewhat of a goofball
Lv: 27
HP: 270/270
Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Hold Item: Quick Claw
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
Howl - Raises user's attack by one stage
Crunch - 80 || 7/10 chance to lower opponent's defense one stage
Bite - 60 || 4/10 chance of making the target flinch
EXP: 9/36

Pokemon: Tyrantrum
Nickname: Rex
Nature: Adamant. motivated by food.
Lv: 39
HP: 390/390
Ability: Strong Jaw - All biting attacks used by this pokemon do x1.3 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 chance of lowering opponent's defense by one stage
Exp: 1/39

Pokemon: Prinplup
Nickname: Irvin
Nature: Quiet
Lv: 30
HP: 300/300
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Hold Item: Mystic Water (necklace)
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Surf - 90 || Hits All Adjacent Pokemon
Bubblebeam - 65 || Lowers Opponent's Speed One Stage
Metal Claw - 50 || 1/2 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
EXP: 13/30

Pokemon: Chifaera
Nickname: -
Nature:
Height: 7'
Lv. 6
HP: 60/60
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokémon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Tail Whip - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Charm - Lowers target's attack by two stages
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 15/15 (level up!) 0/16

Out of Party:

User Image
Pokemon: Servine
Nickname: Opal
Nature: Bashful
Lv. 27
Ability: Overgrow - When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Mega Drain- 40 || Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Vine Whip - 45
Leaf Tornado - 65 || 1/2 chance to lower target's accuracy by one stage
Exp: 18/37

User Image
Pokemon: Altaria (shiny)
Nickname: Auriel
Nature: Brave, well-mannered
Lv: 35
HP: 350/350
Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Round - 60 || doubles in power if used consecutively by an ally
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;
1st Use: 10/10 chance
2nd Use: 8/10 chance
3rd Use: 4/10 chance
4th Use and on: 1/10 Chance

Dragon Pulse - 85
Exp: 3/38

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Mawile
Nickname: Bijou
Nature: Cocky, eager to fight, and quite loudmouthed at times.
Lv. 27
Ability: Hyper Cutter - Opponent cannot lower this Pokemon's Attack value. This Pokemon may still lower its own Attack value using a move of by itself
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Play Rough - 90 || Lowers opponent's attack by one stage
Ice Punch - 75 || 3/10 chance of freezing target
Iron Head - 80 || 4/10 chance of flinching
Exp: 24/27

User Image
Pokemon: Sylveon (shiny)
Nickname: Gina
Nature: Relaxed
Lv: 29
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80
Dig - 80 || User digs underground on first turn, strikes the next turn
EXP: 16/27

User Image
Egg: Chifaera
Steps: 0/50

Items:
Pokedex
Poke Ball: Unlimited
Ultra Ball: 2
Luxury Ball: 1
Dusk Ball: 1
Potions: Unlimited
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Mawilite: 1
White Flute: 1
Silk Scarf: 1
Quick Claw: 3 (1 held by Fynx) (1 held by Kuno) (1 held by Auriel)
Crystal Shard: 1
Rose Incense: 1
Mystic Water: 1 (held by Irvin)
Heart Scale: 6
Big Mushroom: 2
Rare Candy: 2
Lucky Egg: 1
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
=====(Berries:)
Leichi: 2
Ganlon: 1
Salac: 1
Petaya: 1
Apicot: 1
=====(Badge Case:)
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
=====(random things in her bag)
[modified {imagine a pipboy 3000}] Holo Caster (equipped on left arm)
some random assorted snack foods
A re-usable bottle (currently holding plain ol' water)
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
fire-type pokemon charm bracelet (equipped on right wrist)
2 sapphire blue ribbons
1 Flareon costume (wearing)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:54 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Fire Spin - 35, Traps Opponent, Damaging 1/16 of Max HP for 4-5 Turns
Psybeam - 65 damage, 1/10 Chance of Confusion
Ember - 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
•Flame Charge - 50, Raises User's Speed One Stage
Exp 22/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Ability - Light Metal - Halves the Pokémon's weight
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Confusion - 50, 1/10 Chance of confusion
•Metal Claw - 50, 1/10 chance of raising user's Attack by one stage
•Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Exp 15/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Ability: Big Pecks - Protects the Pokémon from Defense-lowering attacks
Bubble Beam - 65, 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
• Aerial Ace: 60; never misses
Water Pulse - 60, 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Air Slash: 75; 3/10 chance to flinch
Exp 26/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Dual Chop- 40 damage per hit, hits twice
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
~Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Exp 7/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Ability: Volt Absorbs - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Nuzzle: 20; Causes paralysis
• Spark: 65; 3/10 chance of paralysis
Thunder: 110; 3/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
•Quick Attack- 40 damage (Priority +1)
Exp 14/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Ability: Trace - Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
Draining Kiss- 50 damage, heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Disarming Voice- 40 damage, Never misses
Magical Leaf- 60 damage, unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 30/34

Shenaiya smiled and bowed her head. "Nice to meet you Vesper. I'm Shenaiya. I'm not normally so spacey... But I just got that box there and I hadn't opened it yet. Seems a brightly colored pokemon has taken the liberty to frighten me." She said pointing at the box that wasn't moving. She then leaned closer to whisper towards him hopefully in a way that Rose wouldn't hear. "It's a ghost type. And Rose is afraid of them. If you see it, give me a heads up please?" She asked semi pleading. Of course she was whispering. The Misdreavus however was excited to have such an impact on whoever. She giggled and floated over towards the box, to move it a little. Shenaiya didn't notice, but Kenichi certainly did. "Naiya, it's at the box." The kirlia observed. With a quick turn she saw the green of the hair and and made a quick dash for the box. The Misdreavus noticed this and went into the floor to get away. With a growl, Shenaiya picked up the box and looked around. Rather annoyed that it had gotten away. She pulled out the items and balls, before crushing the box into a flat pan, and walked back over. "Sorry. Thought I saw the little devil..." She said with a sigh.

Then when she realized that Rose had asked about the pokemon, she grinned. "Yeah I did! Let me get them healed and I'll show you." She said happily before pulling the two balls out of her pocket. She hadn't put them on her belt yet. She went to the counter to get them healed before coming back and letting the two out. "Buneary? Bun Bun Buneary!" The Bunny started. While the Chansey started looking around. "Chansey? Chansey! Chansey?" Shenaiya looked at the two and smiled. "Alright, so I'm going to name you Dendina. And you? How about.... Rina?" She asked the two. Dendina cocked her head to one side, but then cried happily. "Buneary!" And Rina nodded her agreement. Yay! That was also the point where she realized that her holocaster had gone off. Sh opened the message and smirked. Before responding. "Cyllage is in Kalos. And Dewford in Hoenn? Where is that? Is that the island or?" She asked curiously.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

My Bag And Walking Around
Badges: Bug Badge, Cliff Badge
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: None
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 7/10

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag!

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl20Joltik, lvl5Larvesta

Pokemon that are not on my team
Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
Ability: Blaze
•Scratch- 40
Play Nice- Lowers target's attack by one stage
•Lick - 30, 3/10 Chance of Paralyze
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 70
Ability: Flower Veil
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Dendina the Buneary
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Ability: Klutz
Pound - 35 damage
Fire Punch - 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Foresight - Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost
Exp 1/15

Rina the Chansey
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Ability: Natural Cure
Metronome - 0-250**
Double Edge - 120, user takes 1/3 damage recoil
Refresh - Cures the user of poison, paralysis, or burn
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

Vigilia

Loonamist

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 302/5 ★ NPC encounter: 229/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 2/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

Rose was happy to see Shenaiya greet her new friend Vesper, and shuffled her team around a bit. Vesper fidgeted a bit as Shenaiya leaned in towards him, whispering something to him. Afraid of ghosts? Well, that couldn't be good for the red head if the ghost type just popped up. "Right, I'll keep an eye out." he responded lowly to Shenaiya. He looked around the room, spotting the ghost near the box. It seemed that one of the brunette's pokemon had already brought her attention to it, so Vesper remained quiet as she went off to deal with the box.

"Oh my gooooosh! They are so cute!" Rose exclaimed when her friend showed off the shiny new additions to her team. She didn't know what kind of pokemon they were, though, and fumbled to bring out her pokedex to find out. The blue one was a Chansey, which was supposed to be a really lucky pokemon. The other was a buneary, which was cute and fluffy. The red head sat by as the pokemon were then named, though her attention was caught by Shenaiya once more when she got a message on her holocaster. "Oh! Was that Marx? I got a message from him not too long ago, too." Rose commented. "I'm hoping that we can all meet up for a beach party soon. What do you think, Shenaiya? Does that sound good to you?" she added with a smile.

[[ooc: Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua)
Items to claim: 3 ultra balls, 3 max revives, 1 shiny stone, 1 dawn stone, 5 sweet hearts, 1 balm mushroom, 5 kelpsy berries ]]

shabatha
:3

Quote:

Quote:

Out Of Ball: User Image

User Image XXXX User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Lv. 44
Attacks:
Psyshock- 80 || Inflicts Damage Based on the Target's Defense (in spite of being a special attack move)
Exp: 18/20

Lv. 29
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Fire Fang- 65 || 4/10 Chance To Burn, 3/10 Chance to Flinch
Exp: 14/16

Ability: Moxie- This Pokemon's attack is raised by one stage upon KOing a Pokémon
Attacks:
Roar- Makes foes flee (wild), forces target to randomly swap Pokemon (trainer battle) (Priority -6)
EXP: 10/36

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Vine Whip - 45
Exp: 19/37

Lv: 30
Ability: Defiant - Raises user's attack by two stages each time any of their stats are lowered
Attacks:
Peck - 35
EXP: 14/30

Nature:
Lv. 6
HP: 60/60
Ability: Filter - If the opponent attacks this Pokémon with an attack that does x2 damage, it will do x1 damage, likewise damage of x4 will do x2 damage
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 1/16

Out of Party:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Stomp - 65 || 4/10 chance of making target flinch, power is doubled if used on a pokemon who has used minimize.

User Image
Ability: Natural Cure - The Pokemon's status ailments are healed when withdrawn from battle
Attacks:
Peck - 35
Sing - Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use;

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Ability: Cute Charm - The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Heart Scale: 6
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:48 pm
User Image

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

My Team
My outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 23/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
•Take Down- 90 damage, user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 of the damage dealt.
Exp 16/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 27/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Ability: Rivalry - If the target is of the same Gender as this Pokémon, then this Pokémon's attacks do x1.25 damage, but if the target is the opposite gender, attacks do 3/4 damage.
•Assurance - 60, Damage Doubles if Opponent Already Took Damage in the Same Turn
Dragon Rage- 40 damage, Unaffected by weaknesses/resistance, does not ignore type immunity
Exp 8/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Ability: Volt Absorbs - The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Electric-type moves
Thunder: 110; 3/10 chance of paralysis, hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage
Exp 15/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Ability: Trace - Trace: Ability becomes the same as that of the opponent. Switching this Pokémon out of battle restores its original ability.
Magical Leaf- 60 damage, unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Exp 31/34

Shenaiya nodded when Rose asked if it was Marx. "Yeah, he had mentioned getting together, And oh em gee, that sounds like so much fun! Of course I'll come! But... I don't have a bathing suit... Or at least, not one that fits anymore." She said running one hand through her ponytail nervously. The Misdreavus hadn't popped her head out yet, but was wondering and being rather conniving about it. "They are cute aren't they... I wonder where they got their peculiar colors from. Or if they found some of those crystal shards?" She said curiously. She wanted to go ahead and get moving so they could finally get somewhere to have fun and meet up with the rest. But... She'd have to go shopping first. Which was a pretty interesting idea since she hadn't been in quite some time.

((Sorry that took so long! My fiance and I have to find somewhere to live by the end of May and have to fill out paperwork to leave even though they are practically kicking us out... UGh....))

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

Other Items: Soothe Bell, Metronome, Chrystal Shard x 5, Dome Fossil, Root Fossil, Red Scarf. Green Scarf, Yellow Scarf, Heart Scale x 7, Dawn Stone, Metal Coat, Silver Powder, x5 sweethearts, x1 Lucky Egg
Tms/Hms: Incinerate, Infestation, HM01 cut, Flamethrower, TM 39 - Rock Climb, TM 48 - Round

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 8/10

Need to be claimed: lvl5Misdreavus, lvl15Sylveon, lvl10Nincada, lvl20Joltik, lvl5Larvesta

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 70
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Dendina the Buneary
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Pound - 35 damage
Defense Curl - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
Exp 1/15

Rina the Chansey
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Metronome - 0-250**
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:01 am
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 303/5 ★ NPC encounter: 230/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 3/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

User Image User Image

Rose grinned victoriously, not only from having guessed correctly, but that Shenaiya was in on the beach party. "Well, come on. We can go shopping for a new bathingsuit if you'd like!" Rose exclaimed, standing up. There was a boutique in this city that seemed to specialize in beach wear, too. And since no one else was here yet, it was the perfect time to go do some bathing suit shopping. There was a flash of light as suddenly, Opal let herself out of the ball, seeming to be curious as to what was going on. The pink snake stayed close to Rose, shying a bit away from the other trainer and her pokemon.

"Hmmm... maybe... Or maybe they are just... special!" Rose smiled after pondering on the colorings of Shenaiya's newest pokemon. She wasn't quite sure just how different they were compared to the normal ones. Not without checking her dex, that is. "They do seem kind of ... festive. Are you sure it's not paint?" Vesper commented, surprising Rose. The male had been so quiet that it was almost like he had disappeared. "Uh, also, I can stay behind or something if you two are going to go shopping..." He added with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his head.

Meanwhile, Opal had her eyes locked on something else. It looked like a wild pokemon had snuck into the pokemon center. It was a dark colored Buneary, and it was sneaking about. The servine didn't like the looks of it snooping about, and moved to stop it. The buneary rolled it's eyes at the snake when she tried to persuade him to stop what he was doing, then shoved her aside. Opal stared at the bunny for a moment, a bit of anger bubbling up in her before she slammed him with her tail, pinning him to the floor. "Sssssseeerrrrrrrrvine!" she hissed.

Rose jumped with a squeak at the sudden action of her Servine, blinking as she noticed it was pinning down a buneary that was almost like Shenaiya's, but reversed color. "Oh look! Opal got one! I wanna catch it!" Rose exclaimed, fumbling in her bag for a pokeball. The servine didn't really want the buneary as a team mate, but she supposed if it made her trainer happy, she'd just accept it. The buneary was captured, and then healed quickly at the counter before Rose returned to her friend. "Awesome! Thanks to Opal, I got a buneary too! Shenaiya, are you ready to go?" Rose grinned, then questioned if her friend wanted to get going to the boutique.

Battle:

User Image
lvl 10
hp 100
Attacks:
Pound -
Ice Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -

Round 1:
Opal used Iron Tail!
100 + 10 (lvl buff) = 110 damage to buneary!
(Buneary: 0/100)
Buneary fainted!
20xp to Opal!
Rose threw a pokeball!
Buneary was captured!

[[ooc: 50xp split between Opal, Irvin and Chifaera]]
Rose is also accompanied by a young male (who is actually her future zorua)

shabatha
It's fine. = w= I gotta get rose this buneary real quick, though.

Quote:

Quote:

Lv. 44
Attacks:
Exp: 19/20

Lv. 29
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Iron Tail - 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage
Exp: 15/16

Attacks:
EXP: 11/36

Lv. 28
HP: 280/280
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Vine Whip - 45
Exp: 20/37 (+18xp) 37/37 (level up!) 1/38 (+20 xp) 21/38

Lv: 31
HP: 310/310
Attacks:
Peck - 35
EXP: 15/30 (+16xp) 31/30 (level up!) 1/32

Nature:
Lv. 7
HP: 70/70
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 2/16 (+16xp) 18/16 (level up!) 2/17

Out of Party:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Pokemon: Buneary
Nickname:
Nature:
Lv: 10
HP: 100/100
Ability: Limber -
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound -
Ice Punch -
Defense Curl -
Foresight -
EXP: 0/15
FP:

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Heart Scale: 6 4
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImagexxxxUser Imagexxxx

Roxas was slowly gathering a list of fears and buttons not to push when it came to Chrysa and Bastien. Chrysa couldn't stand the ocean, or perhaps water in general, though that was understandable since the girl appeared to be paralyzed from the waist down. Water would be a nightmare for someone like her. Bastien's fear of being forced into a pretty princess costume and enhancing his girlish looks was... Just a lot more fun to tease Bass about than actually force on him. Roxas chuckled as the effeminate male made an X with his arms and claimed to opt out of anything of that sort now and forever. Though, if they did end up playing a game of daring each other to do random crap to see who would be facing Grant first, Roxas would hold that dare in reserve special for Bass just so she would win hands down, or at least get second place. Roxas hid the small smirk on her face as she walked on ahead of the rest of the group. "Alright so no beach type things, no truth or dare unless its a last resort, racing is still on the table, if you're sure you could do it Chrys, and I guess a game of "keepy upy" is simple enough Bass, but that might go on for ever and ever if we don't make it more complex than just tossing a ball back and forth to each other. We could like, set a minute timer and say whoever has the ball when the timer goes off is first to battle Grant or something, but you gotta toss the ball to someone whenever you get it. I dunno, I think a bike and wheelchair race would be faster and more fun though." Roxas shrugged, listing off their ideas.

Roxas gave a light compulsive snort as Chrysa's new Flurry addressed Bass as "ma'am" and commented how "she" was really pretty with nice hair before asking to be his friend too. Poor naive little pokemon had just opened pandora's box and had no clue. Bastien visibly puffed up like a Quilfish with embarrassment, claiming that his samurai ponytail was to symbolize rugged manliness, defending himself the best way he could before accepting the Flurry's extension of friendship, albeit rather huffily. Roxas almost pitied the boy. Almost. He seemed to take a more in-depth self evaluation of his looks and determined that his hair was probably the cause. "Yeah, it's kinda the hair Bass, and your figure. Most girls would kill for that sleek body shape, even if it meant a flat chest. Maybe hit the weights or something?" Roxas shrugged. She really wasn't one to care about appearances, which was rather obvious from the sloppy, boyish way she dressed. Baggy shorts or skort, boots, a knit cap, punk accessories along her belt and gloved hands, a pollo shirt. It was half professional looking, have cozy homey looking, and pretty much all lazily thrown together into an outfit, but somehow she made it look good.

Roxas exited the cave and flinched somewhat as the hard rays of sunlight hit her. "Ugh nevermind, maybe I'll just go live in the cave. Jeez....." Roxas groaned. Co-workers would always joke that she was half vampire, loving to just hole up in dark places while she worked on her music or robots. That side of her was certainly showing now with her aversion to the bright, sunshiny outdoors. Siren however, gazed longingly at the ocean nearby, admittedly sad to hear that they probably wouldn't be heading anywhere near that direction. Once Roxas' eyes adjusted, se slowly dropped her hands from shielding her face. "Alright come on, let's take a look around and see what this place has to offer. Unless you guys just wanna go have the race now?" Roxas suggested, glancing back at Chrysa and Bastien.

User Image

- - Where am I...?: Connecting Cave
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Siren, Chrysa, Bastien
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 38/5 Pokemon Encounter | 45/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 10/10 Dive Ball | Elgyem Egg Hatches: 3/30 | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (MAXED) | Need to Claim: Dive Ball (Post counter claim)
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 9 | 90/90 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 14/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

Next Move; Level 11 - Gust

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 12 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 4/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Sunny Day (Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns), Ember (40, 4/10 Chance of Burn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight)

Next Move; Level 14 - Flame Charge

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 13 | 130/130 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 7/23 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg; 2/7 Days Used | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Blizzard (110, 3/10 chance of target Freezing), Disarming Voice (40 damage, Never misses )

Next Move; Level 14 - Twister

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 7 | 70/70 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 15/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Double Team (Raises user's evasiveness 1 stage)

Next Move; Level 11, Disarming Voice

User Image User Image Gamma | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Iron Fist | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 15/31 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg 7/7 Days Used | Mega Punch (80), Shadow Punch (60, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense 1 stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle), Rollout (Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.)

Next Move; Level 30, Dynamic Punch

User Image User Image Beta | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Analytic | Naive Nature, Tries to help and be informative, but is a little too smart for his own good | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Growl ( Lowers target's attack by one stage )

Next Move; Level 8 - Heal Block

[Inactive]

User Image User Image H.O.R.N.E.T. | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Adaptability | Serious; very protective of other robots | 0/15 EXP | Holding: Beedrillite | Poison Sting (15, 7/10 Chance of Poison), Fury Attack (15, 2-5 hits), Harden (Raises Users Defense One Stage), String Shot (Lowers Target's Speed by One Stage)

Next Move; Level 13, Focus Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 17/19 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 5/10 Chance of Confusion), Return (Damage done = 10 base damage +20 per FP), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Rho | 0 | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Levitate | Impish, likes to play pranks | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type used does x2 damage ), Astonish (30, 4/10 Chance Flinch), Discharge (80, 7/10 chance to paralyze each target affected), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

Next Move; Level 8, Uproar

User Image User Image Delta | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Battle Armor | Serious Nature, never backs down from a fight | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Harden (Raises user's Defense One Stage), Absorb (20 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt )

Next Move; Level 11, Leer

User Image User Image Phi | 0 | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Hydration | Calm Nature, Very Motherly | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns ), Charm (Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages )

Next Move; Level 16, Supersonic

User Image User Image Tick, Tock, Short Fuse, Bomber, and Splode | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Chlorophyll | Rash Nature, they all have quite a temper and like throwing Egg Bombs everywhere | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Barrage (15, hits 2-5 times ), Egg Bomb (100), Uproar (90 Damage, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar ), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use )

Next Move; Level 11, Leech Seed

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ I T E M S ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 3

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

Devoted Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:24 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

I'm Carmen Sandiego, guess where I am! : Cyllage City~
The more the merrier~ : My Pokemon, Bastien, Roxas~
What is this sudden emotion I'm experiencing? : Determined!
Let's see here... What to think about this... : ' Hmmmmm... decisions, decisions...'
Team Out of Ball: User Image User Image User Image User Image
Counters:
Movement: 1/3
Wild Pokemon: 44/5
NPC Trainer: 37/15
Item Quest:
Anywhere Item: 10/30
Heart Scale: 12/10
Big Mushroom: 12/30 (On Hold)
Level 5 Miltank (Horoscope ; In Daycare)
Level 5 Electrike (St. Patrick’s Day ; In Daycare)
Level 10 Haxorus (PHL2 Claims Vault ; In Daycare)
Want to know more about Chrysa? Check out her profile page!

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

☆ ☆【 Chrysa couldn’t help but smile as Bastien immediately shied away at the suggestions of dressing up like a pretty princess and sparkling pink tutus, saying that he would be opting out of that kind of stuff now and forever. ” Ah, relax, Bass, was only yanking your chain~” she said with a sheepish smile, holding her hands up in defense as he got flustered and defensive. Not that she could really blame him, knowing how he disliked having his rather… ‘girlish’ appearance pointed out. Back to the topic of concern, Roxas did bring up some good points. At the mention of the possibilities of a rocket-powered wheelchair, Chrysa couldn’t help but brighten at the thought. Maybe that could be something she would try out sometime in the future, even if it sounded completely dangerous. Bastien voiced that exact opinion, though he seemed pretty fine with the idea of just figuring out stuff once they got to Cyllage. He then suggested that maybe they could try something like volleyball, where they just had to pass an inflatable ball to each other and not let it touch the ground. Chrysa hummed thoughtfully, wondering how she would be able to participate in something like that when she was wheelchair bound as she followed after Roxas towards the cave exit. Roxas spoke up, listing off which options they had come up with were a no-go and which ones would be good, and the race was still on the table if the redhead felt that she could pull it off. Bass’s suggestion of playing ‘keepy-uppy’ sounded simple enough, but Roxas did bring up a good point. It could potentially go on for far longer than necessary unless they set a certain limit or made things more complex, like setting a timer or something. Chrysa nodded at the blonde’s comment of the bike and wheelchair race being much faster and more fun. ” That sounds like it’ll be our best bet, Rox,” she said with a chuckle, grinning towards the blonde before focusing her attention back onto the path ahead.
Her Flurry, who had been listening to the conversation, seemed pretty curious about Bastien as the snowy creature gazed at him intently. It noticed how tense the boy’s Tyrogue seemed, though he took care in managing the problem somewhat. When Bastien noticed the Flurry looking at him, the snow leopard started firing off a series of questions, unintentionally addressing the boy as ‘m’am’ and saying that his hair was ‘pretty’ and striking a nerve within him. Chrysa brought her attention back as Bastien started going off, insisting that his hair was in a samurai’s ponytail that was meant to symbolize rugged manlinesss, and that by ‘pretty’ the Flurry had meant ‘handsome’. The Flurry’s ears fell back as it shrank away, not feeling the least bit assured as Bastien said that they could be friends despite his huffy tone.
” A-Ah… I’m really sorry, m’a- I mean, sir! I didn’t know!” it apologized hastily, clearly quite embarrassed and bewildered by its mistake as it’s tail waved about in a sheepish manner. Chrysa gave a small smile, gently reaching up to pick up the Flurry from her head and putting it in her lap. ” Hey now, it’s alright. Ya didn’t know and it’s a simple mistake, at least now ya know for future reference…” she soothed, glancing over towards Bastien as he asked if it was his hair that made him look girly and if he should cut it, ” Nah, Bass, ya look great just the way ya are! Ya don’t exactly have to go and get your hair cut and all that!” It was clear that the Flurry was quite naïve and still had much to learn, which would explain its rather childish behavior. Roxas cut in, saying that it was the hair as well as Bastien’s figure that made him look rather feminine, at least as far as males were concerned. She went on to say that most girls would kill to have that sort of look, even if it meant having a flat chest before suggesting that he hit the gym.
The Flurry gave Bastien an apologetic, almost ‘kicked puppy’ type look before offering a small smile and a friendly wave of its tail.
” Awww, you don’t have to cut your hair, I think you look really handsome as it is now~” it offered cheerfully, trying to offer up a bit of optimism, ” Besides, long hair is much more fun to play with! Especially like this~” As it spoke the last sentence, the Flurry giggled as it blew a few experimental puffs of cold air at Bastien’s ponytail to test it out. ” Adorable~” Chrysa thought to herself with a chuckle as she watched the Flurry’s antics. She gave a small smile to Bastien, nodding slightly towards the Flurry. ” Don’t be too hard on the little guy, he’s technically only a child, I think,” she said, a thought crossing her mind as she realized she didn’t know what gender the Flurry was, ” Ah… you are a boy, right?” The Flurry looked at her quizzically, before giggling softly and shaking its head. ” Flurries don’t have genders, sillyhead~ But if you’d prefer to refer to me as a boy, then go ahead! I don’t mind in the least~” it responded lightly with a grin, waving its tail cheerfully. The redhead chuckled lightly at that, happily nodding in response.
Upon exiting the cave, Chrysa immediately shielded her eyes to keep from being temporarily blinded by the presence of bright sunshine after wandering through the dark cave for a while. She chuckled at Roxas’s comment about how she would just live in the cave instead. ” Heh, don’t get out much do ya, Rox?” she asked in a lightly joking tone, figuring that the blonde woman didn’t usually get outside like this all that often. Considering that Roxas likely spent most of her time indoors fiddling around with technology, Chrysa could understand where she was coming from. The redhead glanced over, noticing Siren’s saddened look as she gazed longingly out to the ocean. ” Don’t worry, sweetie, maybe we’ll get in a nice quick swim before we leave here,” she suggested with a small smile towards the Milotic. Although, when she meant ‘we’, she had meant essentially everyone except herself. Chrysa wouldn’t dare go swimming in the ocean of all places even if her life depended on it, the beach would be the furthest she would go at most. After Roxas managed to adjust to the shift from dark cave to bright coastline, she suggested that they take a look around and see what Cyllage had to offer for them, unless they wanted to just go on and have the race now. ” Ahhh, well if ya guys wanna get going with the race, then I’m all for it! But I certainly wouldn’t mind doing a bit of exploring either,” Chrysa responded, moving to follow after Roxas as she looked towards Bastien, ” What do ya think, Bass?” Chrysa really didn’t mind what they did, though she was pretty eager to get going on their little competition. Though she felt fairly confident that she would be able to take on Grant if she won, perhaps it wouldn’t hurt to get some more training in while either Roxas or Bastien had their go at him.
】☆ ☆

(( Outrageously Overpowered Caterpies: Ryouichi Lucky Egg activated 4/3/15 @ 11:47 PM EST (7/7 active posting days used) ; Amaterasu Lucky Egg activated 4/19/15 @ 8:47 PM EST (2/7 active posting days used) ))

{Battle Summary}
N/A

☆═━┈✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧┈━═☆

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Piper│ │ Level 14 │ 140/140 HP │ Infiltrator │ Timid: Skittish, doesn't do well with large crowds or tight quarters, tends to pluck fur out when nervous │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: Safety Goggles │Boomburst (140) ; Moonlight (Restores 1/2 HP, full restore at night) ; Dragon Pulse (85) ; Hurricane (110 ; 7/10 Confusion, hits flying Pokemon for 2x damage)

User Image User Image Celeste│ │ Level 19 │ 190/190 HP │ Pixilate │Modest: Caring, kind, mild-mannered, motherly figure │ 17/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Disarming Voice (40 ; Never misses) ; Heart Stamp (60 ; 4/10 Flinch) ; Quick Attack (40 ; Strikes first) ; Swift (60 ; Never misses)

User Image User Image Sheraga │Gender Influence: ♀: 0 ♂:0 │Ghost-types Defeated: 0/25│ Level 5 │ 50/50 HP │ Ice Body │Jolly: Naïve and childish at heart, loves to play games like hide-and-seek, boundless curiosity │3/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Hail (Changes weather to Hail for 5 turns) ; Powder Snow (40 ; 3/10 Freeze) ; Lick (30 ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Scratch (40)

User Image User Image Ryouichi│ │ Level 21 │ 210/210 HP │ Protean │Brave: Stubborn, not afraid of a challenge, tends to cause mischief from time to time│ 24/31 EXP │ Held Item: Lucky Egg │ Pound (50) ; Water Pulse (70 ; 4/10 chance of confusion) ; Growl (Lowers target’s Attack one stage) ; Quick Attack (50 ; Strikes first) ; Icy Wind (65 ; Lowers target’s Speed one stage)

User Image User Image Amaterasu│ │ Level 17 │ 170/170 HP │ Blaze │Naïve: Playful, likes to be the center of attention, sometimes lofty-headed, tends to be extremely chilidish │21/27 EXP │ Held Item: Lucky Egg │Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage) ; Flame Charge (50 ; Raises user’s Speed one stage) ; Howl (Raises user’s Attack one stage) ; Gunk Shot (120 ; 7/10 Poison)

User Image User Image Regina│ │ Level 15 │ 150/150 HP │ Scrappy │Jolly: Fighter, proud of her skills, a bit vain, willing to fight for a good cause, touching her ears without consent triggers her Berserk button │8/20 EXP │ Held Item: Lopunnite (x1.3 to all attacks) │ Drain Punch (75 ; User restores ½ damage dealt in HP) ; Bounce (85 ; User jumps high first turn, attacks next turn ; 7/10 Paralysis) ; Endure (Survive any attack one round with 1 HP) ; Mirror Coat (Reflects back special damage taken that turn for 2x the damage)

✧✧✧✧ ɪɴɑϲтɪѵе ✧✧✧✧

User Image User Image Primrose│ │ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Sheer Force │Lonely: Shy, gentle around others, self-conscious of her appearance, loves flowers│ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │ Leer (Lowers target’s Defense one stage) ; Scratch (40) ; Hone Claws (Raises user’s Attack and accuracy one stage) ; Bite (60 ; 4/10 Flinch)

User Image User Image Amarantha│ │ Level 10 │ 100/100 HP │ Static │Quiet: Fairly shy and humble, tends to scare easily and can act irrationally out of fear, easy to love and forgive │ 0/15 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Tackle (50) ; Thundershock (40 ; 4/10 Paralysis) ; Thunder Wave (Induces paralysis) ; Iron Tail (100 ; 7/10 chance to lower target’s Defense one stage)

User Image User Image Kyan│ │ Level 9 │ 90/90 HP │ Drought │Mild: Introvert, polite when addressing others, keeps a reasonable distance from strangers, partially blind in one eye │18/19 EXP │ Held Item: N/A │Ember (40 ; 4/10 Burn) ; Tail Whip (Lowers target's Defense one stage) ; Roar (Causes target to flee ; ends wild battle, switches in trainer battle)

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image National Pokedex User Image Xtransceiver User Image Badge Case
User Image TM Case

User Image Pokeball x ∞ User Image Potion x ∞ User Image Sitrus Berries x10 User Image Lum Berries x5 User Image Lucky Egg x3 User Image Eviolite User Image Big Mushroom x1 User Image Rare Candy x1 User Image Sweet Heart x5 User Image iPod w/ Headphones User Image Sketchbook/Schematics Archive w/Pencil User Image Journal

Kogamo 11

SpectralEternity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:54 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 24/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Exp 17/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 28/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Exp 9/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Exp 16/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Exp 32/34

Shenaiya smirked when Vesper became slightly shy. "Oh? You don't want to join in and help us pick suits?" She teased playfully. With her retort done, she giggled happily about the shopping. Yay! "I haven't been shopping in forever! We should find some cute ones~" She said happily before her eyes were taken by the sudden movement caused by the oddly colored Servine. With a raised eyebrow she noticed that the snake like pokemon had been pinning down a Buneary the exact opposite in color as the one she had just caught. It was so cute! She cheered on silently as Rose fought the Buneary and caught it. "Yay! You caught one! I think you may be right that they are just special. Yours is the opposite colors than mine is. That's so cool!" She said excitedly. For being twenty-one, she sure acted young.

With a smile, she nodded. "Yeah! Let's go!" She said as she started towards the boutique. She hadn't been inside in years, but she was sure there would be some really cute bathing suits inside!" She was almost hoping to find something super super cute. But at the same time, she refused to wear anything skimpy... She looked into the windows and spotted several that she knew she would like. "Ooooooooh, those are cuuuuuute!" She said, putting emphasis on her vowels.

((Sorry >.< I noticed you didn't post to get the other buneary... I'm sorry... *Feels really bad now*))

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 9/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 70
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Dendina the Buneary
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

Rina the Chansey
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Metronome - 0-250**
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 304/5 ★ NPC encounter: 231/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 4/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

User Image User Image User Image

Vesper smiled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck as Shenaiya teased him. It really felt awkward to him to just go along with two girls to pick out bathing suits. "I-I dunno... I-I'm sure you two could manage well enough without me." he commented, voice coming out a bit squeaky. Fynx snorted, rolling her eyes. "Aw, Come on, Vesper! It's not like you have to come in the changing rooms or anything. Let's go- oh!" Rose pouted a bit, then reached out to grab him by his hand. She was stopped, however, as Opal suddenly jumped up to the seat by Vesper, eying him with suspicion before leaning towards him. The male leaned away nervously, and he seemed to ripple a bit. Ripple. That... didn't seem normal. "Seeerrrr?" Opal questioned, then hopped over to touch the male. That was when Vesper seemed to disappear. "Don't worry Rose. He's not a ghost." Fynx chimed in before Rose could panic. The red head blinked, looking down to see a black and blue fluffy fox where Vesper had been seated.

"Soooorrrrrrrryyyy!" the fox said, bowing his head in embarrassment. "W-what?!? Y-you were a pokemon this whole time?!?" Rose questioned, rather stunned. Vesper had seemed like a real person this entire time, and it really surprised her that a pokemon could be so good at disguising itself. Rose got out her pokedex to check the fox, finding that it was a Zorua, which was an illusion pokemon. So, it seemed human Vesper had been an illusion this entire time. "I'm sorry Rose! Really! I didn't mean to trick you or anything! You really seemed to need a friend back there and well... I would like to be part of your team to make it up to you. Please forgive me!" the Zorua pleaded guiltily, even though Rose didn't really seem all that upset at all. Fynx gave a snort of amusement, a knowing grin on her muzzle. She had seen through the disguise back in Coumarine, but knew he was pretty much harmless, so she never mentioned it. Didn't seem that important. However, it was quite funny to see the young fox scramble for forgiveness when his true form was exposed. Opal pat Vesper's fluffy back with a pink leafy hand. Rose felt a bit confused by the whole thing, but smiled to Vesper with a small laugh. "Silly! Stop apologizing! I'm glad you decided to accompany me. Thank you very much for that. But if you really want to join my team... you are more than welcome to." Rose smiled, reaching down to pat the Zorua's head with one hand, while she got out a pokeball with the other. Vesper yipped, tensing a bit at her touch, but leaned into it with a slight tail wag, happy to be accepted. As Rose held out the ball, Vesper studied the orb curiously before timidly tapping his paw on the button, disappearing into the ball for a moment. After a click, the Zorua was now officially a part of the team, and popped out of the ball soon after, shaking off. Vesper then took on his human appearance again, brushing himself off with an embarrassed look on his face. "It's kind of cramped in there... Um, I guess I'll go along... but I'm not helping out, so don't go modeling for me!" Vesper told the two female trainers, blushing a bit.

Fynx let out a barking laugh, reaching over to pat the illusion's head. "Welcome to the team. Don't worry. I don't think they'd actually rely on your opinions." she told him. "What's that supposed to mean?" Vesper questioned, staring at the Delphox. She merely smirked, then moved closer to her trainer as they started to leave. "Heh, Sorry about that, Shenaiya. Let's get going! I bet there's lots of cute suits to try on!" Rose apologized lightly first, then hooked her arm with her friend's and left the pokemon center. Opal, Fynx and Vesper were left to follow along. "Mhm~ I wonder if maybe my buneary is related to yours at all? That would be neat~ I'm still wondering what I might name it." Rose responded to her older friend, tapping a finger on her own chin thoughtfully.

It wasn't long before they were at the Boutique. There were so many choices! Rose wasn't sure if her own bathing suit back at home still fit her; she hadn't used it in so long. "Heh, I haven't been shopping in a looooooong time. Come on, let's go in." Rose commented, then opened the door, holding it for her friend and her pokemon. Fynx and Opal went in, no big deal. Vesper was more hesitant, but stepped in eventually, staring at his feet. "Neat! They have all kinds of shapes and colors!" Rose exclaimed, moving over to a rack to hold up a bikini to look at it. Fynx gave a look of disapproval, reaching over and taking the bikini away only to put it back on the rack. Rose hardly reacted, having moved on to look at other suits until she got an alert from her holocaster. She saw that Marx had replied, and that she had one old message that she never got around to checking. First, she'd send a quick reply to Marx. "Alright! Cool~ I can't wait to meet your friends! Shenaiya and I are at the boutique right now in Cyllage, so just shoot us a message or something when you're close and we can meet up!" she recorded her message with a big smile, then sent it off. This was exciting! She was going to meet some new people, it seemed like. Maybe they'd become her friends, too! The red head managed to contain her squeals of excitement before checking the older message she hadn't responded to.

The older message was from Ajicka, and Rose facepalmed, feeling bad for forgetting to get back to her. "I'm so sorry for taking so long to respond! I got... um, caught up in some things. I'm with a friend right now, and some more of my friends are on their way to meeting up with me. I'm going to throw something like a beach party by my home. You're more than welcome to come by if you'd like. Also, I'm really glad to hear from you and it's good to know you also made it out alright. Meeting up again would be nice. " She recorded her message to Ajicka, then sent it off, hoping that the other female wouldn't be disappointed in how long it took her to get around to getting back to her. There were other messages, too, even older, from her parents, but the red head didn't want to deal with those right now. She was shopping with Shenaiya! This was not the time, nor the place to get all mopey about all the time that had been lost to her when she was trapped at that ball. Rose returned to her friend's side, resuming the search for a bathing suit. "Did you find one you like, yet?" Rose asked her friend. Meanwhile, Vesper lagged behind the group, not getting too close to the racks.

[[ooc: Vesper is disguised as a young male

shabatha
Oh! No, no. Don't worry about that! Rose was only getting that one buneary. ^^ so no worries at all! I had some change of plan with some of the easter pokemon, and they've all been taken care of. So, there's nothing for you to feel bad about. :3

Loonamist
Marx and Ajicka

Quote:

Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Attacks:
Exp: 20/20 (level up!) 0/21

Lv. 30
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 16/16 (level up!) 0/17

Attacks:
EXP: 12/36

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Vine Whip - 45
Exp: 22/38

Attacks:
Peck - 35
EXP: 2/32

Nature:
Lv. 7
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 3/17

Out of Party:

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Ability: Limber - The Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35
FP:

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Heart Scale: 3
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:08 pm
User Image

My Team
My outfit

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 25/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Exp 18/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 29/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Exp 10/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Exp 17/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 26
Hp- 260
Exp 33/34

Shenaiya turned just in time to see the second ripple. She raised an eyebrow as she leaned around Rose to see Vesper. It was odd. What the heck was going on?! She continued to watch wild eyed as he rippled again before disappearing... In his place was a black and blue Zorua. That was... What? "Dude..." She breathed. That was cool! That and the pokemon had done his best to keep a trainer, who wasn't his, safe and happy. That was so cute!!! She smiled, before her arm was hooked with the younger red head's. "Don't worry about it. I understand. I saw some of that ripple action." She said giggling slightly. She smiled as they walked to the boutique. She wasn't sure which she saw that would be the best. Not yet so far anyway. But she was sure that she would find something. Then the mention of the Buneary's caught her attention. "Oh that would be pretty cool! I'm really curious now! We should find out after we find the perfect suits!"

She happily ran her hands over the bathing suits. Finding quite a few cute ones, that just weren't her style. Two pieces were her style... But she didn't want frilly, and she didn't want bikini strap either. She also wanted to stand out. She was over doing it! She was over thinking. That's all there was to it! She finally found two that she really liked. One was a one shoulder dark blue two piece with a bit of frill around the strap. Giving an edgy but girlie look. The other was a one piece that was 'missing' the middle of each side. It was a nice deep blue as well. What was with her and blue today? She didn't even know. But decided to try them both on. "I've found two, I can't decide so i'm going to try them on. What about you?"

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 9/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 70
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Dendina the Buneary
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

Rina the Chansey
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Metronome - 0-250**
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image
Rosette

Post Count: leave area: 3/3 ★ Wild Pokemon encounter: 305/5 ★ NPC encounter: 232/15 ★ item count: Ultra Ball: 5/20 || Area Specific: - : -/-

User Image User Image User Image

Vesper was quiet and sheepish after having had his cover blown, and stayed in the background for the most part, standing awkwardly near where the girls were looking at bathingsuits. "Heh, that would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?" Rose commented after Shenaiya responded to her mentioning that her newly caught buneary might be related to Dendina. The red head would have let her buneary out, but they were in the boutique already, and were looking at bathingsuits. She was pretty sure she might also start getting looks for having more pokemon out in the store. Opal and Fynx weren't causing trouble, and for all anyone knew, Vesper was just some guy. Still, Rose didn't feel that she absolutely needed to bring the buneary out.

As Rose picked up more bathingsuits, Fynx kept taking away any of the ones that showed way too much, obviously in disapproval. The Delphox was almost like a mother, following the red head around to keep her from picking something too risque. "Rose, I like this one for you." The fox finally spoke up to her trainer, holding up a skirted one piece. Rose looked, and took the bathingsuit from her starter, holding it up against her. "Hey! Good eye, Fynx! I really like this one!" she smiled. She got an alert that she received some messages, so she checked them real quick. The first was Ajicka, and they seemed to be in agreement for meeting up another time and probably battling. The other was Marx, just mentioning that they were in a place called petalburg city, and they were on their way. The red head almost squealed in excitement. She just was really looking forward to this party, even though she hadn't asked her parents yet.

"Ooooh! Those look nice! Blue's a great color for you!" Rose exclaimed, seeing the two bathingsuits that Shenaiya was holding. She then proudly held up the one fynx found for her to show Shenaiya. "I think I'm gonna go with this one~ Fynx found it." the red head smiled.

[[ooc: Vesper is disguised as a young male

shabatha

Quote:

Quote:

Lv. 45
HP: 450/450
Attacks:
Exp: 1/21

Lv. 30
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Exp: 1/17

Attacks:
EXP: 13/36

Lv. 28
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Vine Whip - 45
Exp: 23/38

Attacks:
Peck - 35
EXP: 3/32

Nature:
Lv. 7
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Tackle - 50
Fairy Wind - 40
Exp: 4/17

Out of Party:

User Image
Pokemon: Zorua (shiny)
Nickname: Vesper
Nature: Gentle and kind. He’s uncomfortable with close human contact, especially something that could be considered affectionate. Vesper is rather innocent for his species, and hardly ever causes any mischief.
Human Disguise: [x] 5'10"
Lv. 5
HP: 50/50
Ability: Illusion - Takes the appearance of the last conscious party Pokémon upon being sent out, type does not change. Appearance returns to normal when attacked.
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Scratch - 40
Leer - Lowers target's defense by one stage
Pursuit - 40 || Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Bounce - 85 || 1st turn: launches user into air 2nd turn: attacks | 7/10 chance to paralyze target
Exp: 0/15

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Attacks:
Peck - 35

Dragon Pulse - 85

Lv. 27
Hold Item:
Attacks:

User Image
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Dazzling Gleam - 80

User Image
Nickname:
Nature:
Ability: Limber - The Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed while having this ability
Hold Item:
Attacks:
Pound - 35
FP:

User Image

Items:
Pokedex
TM#25 Thunder
TM#83 Infestation
TM#39 Rock Tomb
TM#26 Earthquake x 2
TM#71 Stone Edge
TM#53 Energy Ball
TM#104 Scald
TM#36 Sludge Bomb
TM#98 Power-Up Punch
TM#86 Grass Knot
Heart Scale: 3
HM#01 Cut
HM#03 Surf
HM#04 Strength
Beetle Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
A change of clothes
Small first aid kit
1 Pokemon grooming brush
2 sapphire blue ribbons
1 Flareon costume (ruined)

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 am
User Image

My Team
My outfit

Xena the Braixen
Lv. 25
HP 250
Exp 26/35

Fae the Metang
Lv. 25
Hp - 250
Exp 19/31

Cynthia the Ducklett
Lv 32
Hp - 320
Exp 30/38

Stella The Fraxure
Lv 20
Hp- 200
Exp 11/21

Minnie the Minun
Lv 9
Hp- 90
Exp 18/21

Kenichi the Kirlia
Lvl 27
Hp- 270
Exp 34/34

Shenaiya chuckled at how excited she was feeling. They were going to have fun after such a horrible event. She was super excited to find out if their Buneary's were related since they were around the same area and were almost identical. Okay so they were the exact opposite in color but still! There had to be something. While she continued looking even though she wanted one of the two in her hands, but she wasn't sure which she really wanted. And Rose had found some really cute ones too! When she showed one that Fynx found, she gushed over how cute it would look on her! "That looks so cute! It will look great on you!" She said happily. But she had no clue really. That was when she decided yes, she would get some help from her own Starter. Letting Xena out, the girl smiled. "Okay, Xena which one do you like?" She asked the Braixen. Who shook her head and started walking away. "You don't like these? Why not?" She asked.

The Braixen ignored her question before grabbing one she liked and giving it to the older girl. It was black and semi frilly for a one piece. With a look of astonishment, Shenaiya held it against herself and smiled. "Well you have some tastes, now don't you?" She asked chuckling as she put the other two away. "Alright so I'm getting this one!" She said showing Rose. She was very happy that she had gotten Xena's help. Then her Xtransciever went off. And she checked the email. It was a message from Isis! "Of course it would be okay with me! It's gonna be so much fun!" She said before hitting send. AH! Her idol would be there!

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 5/5
Exit -/-
Honey 9/10

Kinai The Pansear
Lvl 6
Hp- 60
•Scratch- 40
Exp 13/15

Flaera the Flabebe
Lvl 7
Hp- 70
•Vine Whip- 45 damage
Fairy Wind- 40 damage
•Tackle- 50 damage
Exp 1/15

Dendina the Buneary
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

Rina the Chansey
Lvl 10
Hp- 100
Metronome - 0-250**
Pound - 35 damage
Exp 1/15

User Image

Vigilia

SpectralEternity

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:06 am
User ImageXXXXXXXX

User Image

██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████xxxx██████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

- - Where am I...?: Cyllage City

XX - - Who's With Me...?: Nocturne

XXXX - - Team OOB: User Image

XXXXXX - - Counters: 1/3 Movement | 269/5 Pokemon Encounter | 204/15 Trainer NPC | 10/10 Heart Scale (Unclaimed), 10/10 Heart Scale (Unclaimed) 2/10 Black Apricorn

XXXXXXXX - - The Puppet Master Says: Trying out a new messaging layout~ Want to know Isis' story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

✿ ❀ Isis soon landed in Cyllage thanks to Nocturne's high speeds, feeling the need to beat Ashen to the city and prove herself. Isis had to really hold on tightly, but Nocturne, unlike Ashen, knew how to fly at high speeds without causing her trainer to go flying off. That, and because Isis and Nocturne's first experiences with flying was in the middle of a race, so that was how they learned to fly together in the first place. They swooped in rather closely over a couple of people, one redhead in a wheelchair and another blonde haired girl who seemed rather angry about the close call. Isis shot them both an apologetic look. "Sorry!!" She shouted, flying over to the Pokemon center a ways away before finally touching down. "You need to watch where you're descending Noc.... We almost hit those poor people." Isis scolded lightly, hopping off of the Noivern's back. Nocturne huffed in defiance, clearly paying the scolding no heed, so Isis sighed and simply returned Noc to her pokeball.

Now she just needed to find out where Shenaiya and Rose were. Opening up her messages on her Xtransceiver again, Isis opened the conversation wit Shenaiya.

shabatha

Message to Shenaiya:

"Hey! I'm here~ Where are you two?"

She sent the text and glanced around to scout Zero out, hoping he hadn't fallen off of Ashen again in trying to keep up with her. ✿ ❀

User Image

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image- Raja | 0 | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Wonder Guard | Quiet Nature, Likes to observe, Playful when relaxed | 9/20 EXP | Holding: Choice Band | Powder Snow (40 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Zen Headbutt (80, 3/10 Chance of causing the target to flinch), Bite (60 Damage, 4/10 Chance of Flinch), Flame Charge (50, Raises User's Speed One Stage)

Gender Influence: (Female)

1:24

Total Ghost Types Defeated: 25/50

Next Attack: Level 34; Frost Breath

User Image User Image- Wraith | | Level 34 | 340/340 HP | Insomnia | Impish Nature, Gluttonous, Likes to Scare people and Play Pranks | 12/32 EXP | Holding: N/A | Phantom Force (90, 1 - Disappears, 2 - Attacks, Can Strike Through Protect/Detect ), Trick or Treat (Adds Ghost Type to Target), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Energy Ball (90, 1/2 chance of lowering Sp. Def.)

User Image User Image - Nocturne | | Level 37 | 370/370 HP | Infiltrator | Lonely Nature, Generally Aggressive, Distrusting, Hates all Males with a passion and seems to continually hold some sort of grudge towards them | 14/42 EXP | Holding: N/A | Boomburst (140, Hits All), Hurricane (110, 7/10 chance of causing confusion ), Fly (90, 1-fly up, 2-attack ), Moonlight (Restore 1/2 Max HP)

Next Move; Level 43- Super Fang

User Image User Image- Electra | | Level 39 | 390/390 HP | Static | Lax Nature, Tends to Fall Asleep randomly due to Narcolepsy, Fiercely Powerful in Battle | 11/28 EXP | Holding: Zap Plate | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Bolt Strike (130, 6/10 Chance of Paralyzing), Dragon Pulse (85), Fire Punch ( 75, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

User Image User Image- Atona | | Level 37 | 370/370 HP | Adaptability | Hardy Nature, Likes to Protect Others, Wise, Old Soul, and Sensible | 13/18 EXP | Holding: Lucarionite | Psychic (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Def), Dragon Pulse (85), Aura Sphere (80, Never Misses), Flash Cannon- ( 80, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Sp. Defense One Stage)

Next Move; Iron Tail - via Heart Scale

User Image User Image- Hylia | | Level 12 | 120/120 HP | Stance Change | Serious Nature, Protective and Obedient, Very Quiet | 5/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sacred Sword (90, target's stat changes don't affect this attack's damage), Iron Head (80, 4/10 chance of flinching), Kings Shield (Protects Against Attacks, and Lowers Opponent's Attack One Stage on Contact, Priority +4), Shadow Sneak (40, Priority +1)

Current Forme: Shield

Next Move: Shadow Ball, TM from Morty

[Inactive]

User Image User Image- Vulcan | | Level 43 | 430/430 HP | Speed Boost | Mild Nature, Very Athletic, Open and Friendly to Others, assumes the "Nice Guy" role | 3/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenite | Focus Blast (120, 1/2 chance of Lowering Target's Sp. Def), Double Kick (30, Hits Twice), Peck (35), Flamethrower ( 90, 4/10 Chance of Burn )

Next Move; Level 44- Slash

User Image User Image- Dune | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | Levitate | Naive Nature, A Little Skittish, Has a Stutter when he Speaks | 5/48 EXP | Holding: N/A | Dragon Rush (100, 3/10 chance to flinch), Rock Slide (75, 4/10 Chance of Flinching), Earth Power (90, 1/2 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense), Crunch (60, 7/10 chance of lowering target's Sp. Defense)

User Image User Image - Vixen | | Level 56 | 560/560 HP | Flash Fire | Sassy Nature, Extremely Vain and Self Centered | 28/36 EXP | Holding: Twistedspoon | Dream Eater (100, Restores HP equal to half Damage Dealt, only usable when target is asleep), Confuse Ray (Inflicts Confusion), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however after the first use, chances of causing same target to fall asleep multiple times decrease per use; 2nd: 8/10 chance 3rd: 4/10 chance 4th and on: 1/10 Chance ), Hex (65, double damage if foe is suffering from a status effect)

User Image User Image- Yang | | Level 23 | 230/230 HP | Illusion | Impish Nature, Too Playful, Likes to push people's buttons | 8/23 EXP | Holding: N/A | Fake Tears (Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages ), Shadow Ball (80, 8/10 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage ), Extrasensory (80, 3/10 chance of making target flinch), Foul Play (90, Uses Opponents Stat Modification)

Next Move; Swagger- TM 87 Post Anywhere x40

User Image User Image- Tsumami | | Level 36 | 360/360 HP | Torrent | Calm Nature, Fairly Easygoing, Has a Southern Accent | 10/45 EXP | Holding: Mystic Water | Mud Bomb (65, 7/10 chance of Lowering Accuracy), Water Gun (40), Mud Shot (55, lowers speed), Ice Beam (90, 3/10 Chance of Freezing)

Next Move; Level 39- Muddy Water

User Image User Image- Hinata | | Level 27 | 270/270 HP | Natural Cure | Jolly Nature, Likes to Play, Naive, Curious, and Childish | 16/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Recover (Recovers 1/2 HP), Magical Leaf (60, Doesn't Miss), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of Confusion), Heal Bell (Cures all party's status ailments, including the user's )

Next Move; Level 28- Anceintpower

User Image User Image- Nymph | | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Pixelate | Timid Nature, Likes to Frolic, Secretly Blind, Speaks mostly French | 6/30 EXP | Holding: N/A | Draining Kiss (50, User recovers 3/4 of damage dealt), Swift (60, Never Misses, Hits Flying Targets), Heart Stamp (60, 4/10 chance of flinching), Quick Attack ( 40, Priority +1 )

Next Move; Level 37- Moonblast

User Image User Image- Cookie | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 3/10 chance of freezing target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Cream | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Limber | Brave Nature | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Ice Punch (75 damage, 4/10 chance of burning target), Pound (35), Foresight (Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost ), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle)

User Image User Image- Grace | | Level 16 | 160/160 HP | Serene Grace | Naive Nature, Often Points out the Obvious | 14/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sky Attack (140, 1-charge, 2-attack, 4/10 chance of flinch, 1/10 chance to critically hit ), Aura Sphere (80, Never misses), Extreme Speed (80, Priority +2), Air Slash (75, 4/10 chance of making target flinch)

User Image User Image- Belle | | Level 22 | 220/220 HP | Serene Grace | Hasty Nature, Can't Sit Still, like ever | 12/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Metronome (0-200**), Sweet Kiss (Inflicts Confusion), Refresh (Heals poison, paralysis, or burn), Copycat (Copies foe's last move)

** Roll a d10, 1=0, 2=10, 3=30, 4=50, 5=60, 6=70, 7=80, 8=100, 9=120, 10=200

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver
[Contacts]

-Shayna
-Zero
-Audrey
-Alice
-David
-Fey
-Aiden
-Marx
-Shenaiya

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Stamp Booklet (Complete) User Image Digital Camera User Image Zero's Mask User Image Ponyta Plush User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞ User Image Masterball x 3 User Image Ultra Ball x5

Medicine:

User Image Potions x ∞ User ImageFull Restore x3 User Image Max Revive x6 User Image Rare Candy x2 User Image Lum Berry x14

Held Items:

User Image Charcoal x1 User Image Choice Band x1 (Currently Held By Raja) User Image Mow Plug x1 User Image Mystic Water x2 (One of which is being held by Tsunami) User Image Roman Candle x1

Other:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heart Scale x3
User Image White Flute x1 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense x1 User Image Escape Rope User Image Big Mushroom x2 User Image Crystal Shard x0 User Image Thunderstone x1

Badge Case

User Image

User Image - Stone Badge

User Image - Knuckle Badge

User Image - Dynamo Badge

User Image - Heat Badge

User Image - Balance Badge

User Image - Feather Badge

User Image - Mind Badge

TM Case

User Image

User Image - HM O1 Cut

User Image - HM O2 Fly

User Image HM O3 Surf

User Image - HM O4 Strength

User Image - TM 7O Flash

User Image - TM 42 Facade

User Image - TM 39 Rock Tomb

User Image - TM 08 Bulk Up

User Image -TM 72 Volt Switch

User Image TM 50 Overheat

User Image - TM 40 Aerial Ace

User Image - TM 14 Blizzard

User Image - TM 04 Calm Mind

Sonic Lazar

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:38 am
User Image

User Image

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User ImagexxxxUser Imagexxxx

Roxas rubbed her neck and mumbled under her breath as Chrysa teasingly suggested Roxas didn't get out much after hearing the blonde complaining about the bright light. "No, I'm a computer technician, I work indoors, burrowed ten feet beneath the ground." Okay so she was exaggerating a little bit, but she always push boundaries anyways. Siren looked to Chrysa suddenly with surprise as she was addressed, and then turned her gaze sheepishly to the floor as the redhead suggested they might get in a swim before they left the area. Honestly Siren was a little embarrassed about being caught gazing longingly at the ocean, but she nodded quietly in appreciation for the reassurance Chryssa provided her.

Bastien scratched his nose irritably and huffed, crossing his arms, clearly not to happy about all the jabs his way about his feminine figure, both intended and unintended, and as Chryssa asked what he thought of their plans to race, the boy shook his head. "Ah... Nah. You know what? I think I'll just stay in that cave and train some more. You two can figure out first dibs on Grant between yourselves. Have fun with that race." He announced. Roxas quirked a brow, wondering why the sudden change of attitude, but then again this wasn't the first time Bass had taken a sort of tangent direction on things. "Well alright then Bass, if that's what you feel like you need to do..." Roxas shrugged apathetically, but in truth she was a bit worried she may have pushed his buttons too hard about the whole "womanly appearance" thing. It was compulsive, but before she really had a chance to apologize for it, Bass had waved them off and turned tail back towards the cave.

Roxas sighed lightly once he was gone and turned to Chrysa. "....So, uh.... How about that race eh?" She suggested, eying the track around the hill nearby, however their brief contemplation was interrupted as a large figure, a Noivern to be specific, swooped in low over them, nearly hitting Roxas, but the blonde had ducked to avoid it before quickly straightening up and getting a better look at the Noivern's rider. Some blond chick who was looking back at them. Roxas growled and cuppsed her hands over her mouth, shouting after them. "Oi! Watch it jackass!!!" Roxas huffed, though at least the girl had shouted a "Sorry!" back after them, so the woman had the decency to apologize. "Come on Cryssa, lets get going before more flying bozos come in to take our heads off." Roxas grumbled.

However, as she started walking forward, she spotted a blueish ball off the beaten path. "Huh..." She picked it up, though it didn't contain any pokemon. "Hey, Siren.... I know it's not a swim in the ocean, but maybe an ocean themed pokeball will do until then?" Roxas suggested, releasing Siren from her Primer Ball and catching her in the new Dive Ball.

User Image

- - Where am I...?: Cyllage City
                                                      - - Who's With Me...?: Siren, Chrysa, Bastien
                                                      - - Team OOB: User Image
                                                      - - Counters: 3/3 Movement | 39/5 Pokemon Encounter | 46/15 Trainer NPC | Item Bumps: 10/10 Dive Ball 1/10 Dusk Ball | Elgyem Egg Hatches: 4/30 | Cypher FP Gauge: ♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎ (MAXED) | Need to Claim: N/A
                                                      - - The Puppet Master Says: Want to know Roxas's story/character better? Take a look at her Profile!

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ТЄАМ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image User Image Rave | | Level 9 | 90/90 HP | Frisk | Jolly Nature, A bit hyper, Likes Music | 15/19 EXP | Holding: N/A | Screech (Lowers target's defense by two stages), Supersonic (Inflicts confusion), Tackle (50), Leech Life (20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent)

Next Move; Level 11 - Gust

User Image User Image Zelda | | Level 12 | 120/120 HP | Blaze | Vain Nature, Stuck Up and Spoiled | 5/22 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Sunny Day (Makes the weather Intense Sunlight for 5 Turns), Ember (40, 4/10 Chance of Burn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack, hits in one turn if the weather is Intense Sunlight)

Next Move; Level 14 - Flame Charge

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Siren | | Level 13 | 130/130 HP | Cute Charm | Bashful Nature, likes to sing | 8/23 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg; 2/7 Days Used | Wrap (15 damage, deals 1/16 of target's max HP 2-5 turns), Water Gun (40), Blizzard (110, 3/10 chance of target Freezing), Disarming Voice (40 damage, Never misses )

Next Move; Level 14 - Twister

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Aero | | Level 7 | 70/70 HP | Synchronize | Brave Nature, Gallant, Stands his Ground | 16/17 EXP | Holding: N/A | Growl (Lowers Target's Attack by One Stage), Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Double Team (Raises user's evasiveness 1 stage)

Next Move; Level 11, Disarming Voice

User Image User Image Gamma | 0 | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Iron Fist | Quiet Nature, Likes to Observe | 16/31 EXP | Holding: Lucky Egg 7/7 Days Used | Mega Punch (80), Shadow Punch (60, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Defense Curl (Raises user's defense 1 stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle), Rollout (Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount.)

Next Move; Level 30, Dynamic Punch

User Image User Image Beta | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Analytic | Naive Nature, Tries to help and be informative, but is a little too smart for his own good | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Confusion (50, 4/10 Chance of confusion), Growl ( Lowers target's attack by one stage )

Next Move; Level 8 - Heal Block

[Inactive]

User Image User Image H.O.R.N.E.T. | | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Adaptability | Serious; very protective of other robots | 0/15 EXP | Holding: Beedrillite | Poison Sting (15, 7/10 Chance of Poison), Fury Attack (15, 2-5 hits), Harden (Raises Users Defense One Stage), String Shot (Lowers Target's Speed by One Stage)

Next Move; Level 13, Focus Energy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Cypher | 0 | Level 14 | 140/140 HP | Adaptability | Quirky Nature, Can't Sit Still | 17/19 EXP | Holding: Silk Scarf | Zap Canon (120, inflicts paralysis), Psybeam (65, 5/10 Chance of Confusion), Return (Damage done = 10 base damage +20 per FP), Conversion 2 (Changes the user's current type to a type that either resists or is immune to the type of the move last used by the target.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image Rho | 0 | Level 5 | 50/50 HP | Levitate | Impish, likes to play pranks | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type used does x2 damage ), Astonish (30, 4/10 Chance Flinch), Discharge (80, 7/10 chance to paralyze each target affected), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

Next Move; Level 8, Uproar

User Image User Image Delta | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Battle Armor | Serious Nature, never backs down from a fight | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Scratch (40), Harden (Raises user's Defense One Stage), Absorb (20 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt )

Next Move; Level 11, Leer

User Image User Image Phi | 0 | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Hydration | Calm Nature, Very Motherly | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bubble (40, 1/2 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage), Water Sport (Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns ), Charm (Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages )

Next Move; Level 16, Supersonic

User Image User Image Tick, Tock, Short Fuse, Bomber, and Splode | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Chlorophyll | Rash Nature, they all have quite a temper and like throwing Egg Bombs everywhere | 0/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Barrage (15, hits 2-5 times ), Egg Bomb (100), Uproar (90 Damage, lasts 3 turns, and user can't sleep for the duration of the uproar ), Hypnosis (Puts target to sleep, however if used on the same target multiple times in a battle, the chance of this move working decreases per successful use )

Next Move; Level 11, Leech Seed

User Image

User Image

Key Items:

User Image Xtranceiver

[Contacts]

User Image National Pokedex User Image i-Pod + Headphones User Image Headset Communicator/Pokespeak Translator

Pokeballs:

User ImagePokeballs x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Primer Balls x ∞

Consumables:

User Image Potions x ∞

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry x 15

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sitrus Berry x5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheri Berry x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Hearts x 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rare Candy x 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom x 3

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg x2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Moonstone x 1

Other:

Badge Case

User Image

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - Bug Badge

TM Case

User Image

-TM 83 Infestation

Kogamo 11

Darkie Ramirez Werepyre

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Sonic Lazar
Crew

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxZero "Null" Rai

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

────────────────────────────
                                              Moving on : 01/03
                                              Wild Encounter: 305/05
                                              NPC Battle: 33/15

Item counter: Max Potion [08/40]
                                              [Item Claim] [Max Potion] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [Shiny Stone] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Lucky Egg] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Item Claim] [TM85 Poison Jab] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [TM Earthquake] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Rage Candy Bar] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Micle Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim Item] [Apicot Berries] [5x] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Bisharp] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Roselia] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Zorua] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Goomy] [Not Acquired.]
                                              [Event Claim PKMN] [Skorupi] [Not Acquired.]
                                              ────────────────────────────

As they drew closer and closer to Cyllage, Ashen sped up more and more to catch up with Nocturne. The head start they had over them proved a challenge to get around, but Ashen was eager to meet the challenge. Even if Zero wasn't. The whole time the silver-haired trainer could feel his grip loosening by the second, it was a miracle he'd even gotten this far. However, it was too much for him to take the whole way, and once Nocturne took a dive to land, it practically sealed his fate. Unlike the Noivern, Ashen gave the people below him a much wider birth... Unfortunately, it was still a pretty quick dive, and Zero's grip became none existence.

"Oh you motherFU-" Zero's profanity was cut off by the impact of his fall, which, for better or for worse, was broken by the blond who Nocturne managed to just miss when flying overhead. Even then, it wasn't quite a soft landing, and as he rolled off the woman, it took him a second to recover, and get back on his feet. He mumbled profanity directed at his Charizard, and dusted himself off before turning to the girl he'd fallen on. "I'm so, so sorry about that, my Charizard is still new to flying." He glared up at Ashen, who'd been staying in the air after realizing Zero fell off him. Zero's gaze gave him a bit of a jolt, and he bolted back in the direction Isis headed off in. "...I don't think I've ever had the urge to punch pokemon as much as I ever had today. I apologize, but I need to get back to my friend."

User Image
Party

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Agidyne | | Level 57 | 570/570 HP | Speed Boost | Bashful Nature, A Little Jumpy | 09/50 EXP | Holding: Blazikenitel | Brave Bird (120, 1/3 Recoil), Rock Tomb (60, Lowers Opponent's Speed Stage), High Jump Kick (130, If It Misses, User Loses Half Their HP), Fire Blast (110, 1/10 Chance of Burn)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nu | Level 53 | 530/530 HP | Clear Body | Lax Nature, Somewhat Playful | 43/50 EXP | Holding: Rocky Helmet | Psychic (90 damage, 1/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Special Defense by One Stage), Hammer Arm (100, Lowers User's Speed One Stage), Ice Punch (75 damage, 1/10 Chance of Freezing), Meteor Mash (90 damage, 1/5 chance of Raising User's Attack One Stage)

User ImageUser Image- Wisp | | Level 53 | 530/530 HP | Levitate | Quirky Nature, Very Finicky | 12/37 EXP | Holding: Quick Claw | Hypnosis (Puts opponent to sleep), Shadow Ball (80 Damage, 1/5 chance to Lower Opponent's Special Defense One Stage), Dream Eater (100 damage, User Recovers Half Damage Dealt, Only Works on Sleeping Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Opponent)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ashen | | Level 53 | 530/530 HP | Drought | Jolly Nature, Very Active | 13/50 EXP | Holding: Charizardite Y | Fly (90, User Flies Up On First Turn, Strikes On Second Turn), Solarbeam (120 damage, 1st turn charge, 2nd turn attack), Dynamic Punch (100, Confuses Opponent), Blast Burn (150, User Must Recharge Next Turn)

User ImageUser Image- Sei | | Level 52 | 520/520 HP | | Steadfast | Bashful Nature, Likes Observing | 03/50 EXP | Holding: Choice Scarf | Protect (The User Is Protected This Round, If Used in Succession However, It Has a 1/5 chance of working the second time, and every subsequent round after, a 1/10 chance until another move is used. [Priority +4]), Feint (60, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness), Thunder Punch (75; 1/10 chance of paralysis), Aura Sphere (80, Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness)

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Nova | | Level 54 | 540/540 HP | Pixilate | Modest Nature, Very Playful | 18/35 EXP | Holding: Gardevoirite | Future Sight (120 damage, Damage Occurs 2 Turns After Use), Heal Pulse (Restores Half the Target's Max HP), Hyper Beam (150, Strong, But The User Must Recharge Next Turn), Moonblast (95 damage, Lowers opponent’s Sp. Atk by one stage)

Inactive

User ImageUser Image- Xi-14 | | Level 10 | 100/100 HP | Water Absorb | Quiet Nature, Introverted | 03/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Sing (Puts Targets to Sleep), Ice Shard (40, [Priority +1]), Surf (90, Hits All Adjacent Pokemon), Confuse Ray (Confuses Target)

User ImageUser Image- Theta | | Level 24 | 240/240 HP | Unburden | Rash Nature, Naive | 06/33 EXP | Holding: N/A | Pound (35), Solar Beam (120, 1-Charge 2-Attack), Quick Attack (40, [Priority +1]), Fury Cutter (40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets)

User ImageUser Image- Cypher | | Level 20 | 200/200 HP | Flash Fire | Jolly Nature, Can't Sit Still | 18/20 EXP | Holding: N/A | Bite (60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Crunch (80, 1/5 chance to Lower's Opponent's Defense One Stage), Heat Wave (95, 1/10 Chance of Burn), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 Chance to Flinch, 1/10 Chance of Paralysis)

User ImageUser Image- Mu-12 | | Level 21 | 210/210 HP | Snow Cloak | Careful Nature, A Little Violent | 05/21 EXP | Holding: N/A | Icy Wind (55 damage, Lowers target's speed by One Stage), Astonish (30, 3/10 Chance of Flinch), Blizzard (110 (1/10 chance of freezing)), Destiny Bond (If the User Faints Next Turn, Takes Enemy With It)

User ImageUser Image- Law | | Level 15 | 150/150 HP | Rivalry | Serious Nature, Poor Sense of Humor | 01/15 EXP | Holding: N/A | Spark (65; 3/10 chance of paralysis), Charge (Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage), Thunder Fang (65; 1/10 chance to flinch, 1/10 chance of paralysis), Tackle (50)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.- Ragnaros | Level 30 | 300/300 HP | Sturdy | Quiet Nature, Stoic | 04/16 EXP | Holding: N/A | Lock-On (Allows Next Attack to Not Miss), Stomp (65 damage, 3/10 Chance of Flinch, Power Doubled if Target has Used Minimize. ), Mega Kick (120), Explosion (250 damage, KO’s User)

User Image
Inventory

Key Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Town Maps User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. National Dex User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. X-Transceiver User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lens Case User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Go-Goggles User Image Mask User Image Cloak User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Alex's Letter User Image Alex's Badge User Image Event Outfit
User Image English-to-Italian Dictionary User Image Old Rod User Image Good Rod User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Super Rod

Pokeballs:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poke Ball ∞x User Image Great Ball 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Master Ball 2x

Medicine:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion ∞x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Heart 10x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Powder 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nomel Berry 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lum Berry 5x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Heal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Revive 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Max Revive 3x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Full Restore 3x

Held Items:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Scarf 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Safety Goggles 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charcoal 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rocky Helmet 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Power Herb 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quick Claw 2x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Choice Band 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lucky Egg 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gardevoirite 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Charizardite Y 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Blazikenite 1x

Other:

User Image Fire Stone 1x User Image Dawn Stone 1x User Image Roman Candle 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Odd Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rose Incense 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Big Mushroom 1x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. VS Seeker 1x

TM Case
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM01 Cut
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM02 Fly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM03 Surf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM04 Strength
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HM06 Rock Smash
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - HM10 Dive
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM04 Calm Mind
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM08 Bulk Up 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM09 Bullet Seed 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM19 Roost 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM22 Solarbeam
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM29 Psychic 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM31 Brick Break 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM34 Shock Wave 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM42 Facade
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM55 Scald 1x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - TM70 Flash 1x

User Image
OOC:
Company: N/A.
Opponent: N/A.
Team OoB: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Current Outfit: Normal Outfit.
SpectralEternity

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas