Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:18 am
Prairiefox

Oh wow that's awesome 4laugh I hope I can do Ramona justice and serve the fine students of this academy as their teacher! 3nodding Teaching while rping is going to be completely new to me so Im getting even more excited to start rofl

haha me too! Let's do our best ^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:19 am
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox

Oh wow that's awesome 4laugh I hope I can do Ramona justice and serve the fine students of this academy as their teacher! 3nodding Teaching while rping is going to be completely new to me so Im getting even more excited to start rofl

haha me too! Let's do our best ^^

emotion_brofist oh yeah!
really wish there was a high five one!

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:40 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Hello there!
One of my student characters is in the same house as yours. Although she isn't in any classes same as yours, I hope they will get to meet at some time and we will have great time ^^

...God that scares me xD everyone wants there characters to meet Renji, and despite them liking him, in character they despise him xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:53 am
shadowabyss1301

...God that scares me xD everyone wants there characters to meet Renji, and despite them liking him, in character they despise him xD

Lol xD
Well for me, I'm not certain yet. It depends on their first meeting and then I'll know what's her first impression of him. Besides, Xiatian doesn't act and think like any normal girl does, so...-shrugs-
But yea, your char does sound interesting.

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:07 am
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Lol xD
Well for me, I'm not certain yet. It depends on their first meeting and then I'll know what's her first impression of him. Besides, Xiatian doesn't act and think like any normal girl does, so...-shrugs-

i already know how he'd act around a select few people XD but overall i just wing it for this character.
i do like everyone elses characters ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:01 pm
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Lol xD

i already know how he'd act around a select few people XD but overall i just wing it for this character.

Hey, this is a school setting, we should eventually meet everyone though classes or events. I wonder if there will be sporting events. I know the pokemon universe (via Black and White) have baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tenis, and some other athletic events.

I honestly might want to join a swim team. xD  

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:14 pm
Steel Lapin
shadowabyss1301
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Lol xD

Hey, this is a school setting, we should eventually meet everyone though classes or events. I wonder if there will be sporting events. I know the pokemon universe (via Black and White) have baseball, basketball, soccer, football, tenis, and some other athletic events.

True XD Renji still is gonna be a mini douchebag XD pretty much every teacher he'll meet beside mine since all my characters instinctively wanna murder one another XD helps with not posting in the same area twice unless push comes to shove lol

Mmm, the only sport Renji actually enjoyed(Despite not showing it) was Baseball, granted he usually always gets kicked out because of anger issues xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:42 pm
Steel Lapin

shadowabyss1301
Xiatian, my female character, loves sports! She loves most outdoor activities, so you will see her often than not lol And I hope there is sport festival too

http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20100828-ca-bread-snatching.jpg

Would love to see this race XD

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:45 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Steel Lapin

shadowabyss1301
Xiatian, my female character, loves sports! She loves most outdoor activities, so you will see her often than not lol And I hope there is sport festival too

http://www.seriouseats.com/images/20100828-ca-bread-snatching.jpg

Would love to see this race XD

That is marvelous! I would love to have festivals and such.

On another, who made the house crests? I would like to ask them for permission to make myself a signature using our houses. Also, there are only two of us so far...and Flygon has a ton. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:59 pm
Steel Lapin

That is marvelous! I would love to have festivals and such.

On another, who made the house crests? I would like to ask them for permission to make myself a signature using our houses. Also, there are only two of us so far...and Flygon has a ton. xD

Oh it's Prairiefox, one of our crew members ^^
And yes, I noticed xD lol Following right behind is Charizard, then Kingdra and Salamence are standing side-to-side. We're still waiting for more people to join, so hopefully there will be more joining Kingdra  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:15 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Steel Lapin

XD seems like something my "heavy" friends would do in rl lol XD i was kinda curious if the dorms were tied to emotions like another guild i was in but i highly doubt that since Renji usually in a dorm alone since hes usually the "hey, here's a angry character... lets see who follows suit" xD Like the previous academy guild i was in was filled with either bubbly happy kids or emo kids, then Renji. Then a horde of A-holes followed suit who had a bone to pick with him xD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:57 pm
shadowabyss1301

Steel Lapin

Okay you two, and everyone else, I would like to announce that there is small change we made to the Student Section in Rules and Regulations. So please take a look at the quote below since I copied and pasted it here for those who are lazy to visit the thread! xdddd

Quote:
Pupils that enter the school start as first years -meaning at the ages 10-11- and go from there. They all will be assigned to grade 1A which is where the focus of the roleplay is while NPC Students will be occupying the other grades such as 1B and 1C. Basically you're to assume that there is more students than what you can see now; however you're not allowed to control them in any ways that make them stand out like a main character. Since the school is recently just started, there will be only 1st year students and no upperclassman. Students will graduated after reaching their 7th year in the academy where they will be considered Pokemon Trainers ready to go on their own Pokemon journey. For this first year, students will be allowed to capture two pokemon. For rules about catching see the above post and the section "catching" pokemon. When creating your profile include "Pending Approval" in the heading so that we'll know to look at your profile for approval.

Am I a girl or a boy? No prize, just silly question xDDD  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 pm
Alexia SeeYa
shadowabyss1301

Steel Lapin

Okay you two, and everyone else, I would like to announce that there is small change we made to the Student Section in Rules and Regulations. So please take a look at the quote below since I copied and pasted it here for those who are lazy to visit the thread! xdddd

Quote:
Pupils that enter the school start as first years -meaning at the ages 10-11- and go from there. They all will be assigned to grade 1A which is where the focus of the roleplay is while NPC Students will be occupying the other grades such as 1B and 1C. Basically you're to assume that there is more students than what you can see now; however you're not allowed to control them in any ways that make them stand out like a main character. Since the school is recently just started, there will be only 1st year students and no upperclassman. Students will graduated after reaching their 7th year in the academy where they will be considered Pokemon Trainers ready to go on their own Pokemon journey. For this first year, students will be allowed to capture two pokemon. For rules about catching see the above post and the section "catching" pokemon. When creating your profile include "Pending Approval" in the heading so that we'll know to look at your profile for approval.

Am I a girl or a boy? No prize, just silly question xDDD

o3o mmm, makes sense honestly XD

And.... idk i'm going for "boy"? XD and yesh, i saw your invisible small question~ X3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:20 pm
shadowabyss1301
XD seems like something my "heavy" friends would do in rl lol XD i was kinda curious if the dorms were tied to emotions like another guild i was in but i highly doubt that since Renji usually in a dorm alone since hes usually the "hey, here's a angry character... lets see who follows suit" xD Like the previous academy guild i was in was filled with either bubbly happy kids or emo kids, then Renji. Then a horde of A-holes followed suit who had a bone to pick with him xD

And.... idk i'm going for "boy"? XD and yesh, i saw your invisible small question~ X3

Steel Lapin

XD lol I hear ya. 'Cause I've a few 'heavy' friends too. But have to admit, the bread is yummy and well, free! xDDD
As for dorms...<_< -turnsright- >_> it's secret wink
And aww poor Renji. Maybe in this guild, he will have a friend or two. owo So far, I can see that there isn't only bubbly and emo type in the guild and no repetition which is overall good ^^
Xia-tian is...well despite being a girl, will act more like a boy, so I guess I would feel like rping two boys instead of one boy and one girl. lol She's a wild one, always seeking for adventure. She hardly lets fears control her

And hehe. Maybe I'm a boy...or maybe I'm a girl
Should I reveal the truth? xD

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items