Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
Off Days Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:35 pm
I'm going to a conference in Orlando from now until Saturday and will probably be working while I'm there, I will try to post but even if I do they might not be that fast or long.
Sorry for the inconvinience.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:23 am
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
I'm going to a conference in Orlando from now until Saturday and will probably be working while I'm there, I will try to post but even if I do they might not be that fast or long.

Thank you for letting us know 3nodding and good luck with your plans in Orlando.  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:36 am
Shadow of Miracles
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Thank you for letting us know 3nodding and good luck with your plans in Orlando.

Thank you ^^
I'l probably be able to post second-day-of-school-post for Harvey and Marcus since I should be able to post by Saturday if not Friday Night. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:26 am
It's quite late to submit this but as a crew, I guess I should make it a habit just to be fair to others. Due to rl stuff, I've been feeling unimaginative and unmotivated to rp in any school themed roleplay. I won't be onlining often in gaia and rarely active (or at all) in this guild, though I'll try to be updated to any changes in this place as much as possible. Good thing is, without me, no one has to wait for my slow reply ^__^ which is mostly caused by my unmotivated state of mind. Sadly there is no deadline to this.

Anyway, wish you all have fun and good days coming owo  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:57 pm
Hi.....well this a little awkward. Besides having two tests this week (Geology and Piano), I too have been feeling a bit unmotivated to RP anything out....I'm not sure how or when it will change but...I'll try to Rp out the main characters (my student and Alana) although the posts won't be that detailed. I do apologize for this lack of creativity on my part.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:36 pm
I'll be going on a trip this weekend (again, last of the month tho. sorry)
I'll try to post for in time for gym class but might be a bit slowed.
Again, sorry for the inconvinience.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:41 pm
Xiatian Li
Hope the kind
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Thank you all for letting me know about your situations 3nodding

I hope that you all will come back soon ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:22 pm
I'm back from the trip so I should be able to post more  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:09 pm
Hey I'm letting yall know in advance, this upcoming Friday evening I'm leaving to visit my s/o for the weekend. I'll keep up over the weekend but I probably won't be posting until Sunday night/Monday.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:56 pm
Due to my computer having major issues with things popping up on my screen I will try to get my posts up in time for class but I might not be able to get them up in time. Sorry for the inconvenience.  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:26 am
murruelecreuset
Due to my computer having major issues with things popping up on my screen I will try to get my posts up in time for class but I might not be able to get them up in time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for letting us know! I've been having some connection problems so I understand how troublesome this random act of computer problems can be ^^"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:35 am
Things have been getting busy again on my end so I won't be able to post as often as I'd like... I'll still be online at least once a day, but I'll only be able to post once every 3 days or so and probably twice max in a day... if my internet connection allows it...  

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:06 pm
Tuesdays are my hell days. I have a lab about an hour drive away from me so I won't be able to post until later day if not night. I'm also trying to slow down and focus on classes so I might end up with a schedule similar to Kaos.
Sorry for the inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:18 am
X Kaos X
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Thank you for letting us know 3nodding

Education is always important so I'm glad to hear you guys are focusing on your classes. in order to help you guys out, your characters will be given one extra day to arrive to class on time whenever we have classes this Academy year. Please still try to post on time, but if you cannot then I hope this will help you out ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:50 am
Shadow of Miracles

I (think) I have returned!
From what I've gathered, Cécile has missed the first day of classes. Should I start roleplaying him as after classes have concluded or just wait until the next day's classes start?  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff