Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 777: Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:38 pm
"nice to meet you and thanks Dk, also you should open your gift. i think you will like it i mean really really like it." Kira smiles and snickers as she will be completely blown away by the gift.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:30 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea nods to the others. Even if he'd been evil the fact remained that Kalena had a hand in his brothers death. Zanza was his brother even if Neuro took the role later on. He still harbor end mixed feeling about the whole thing. He also never like the connection between Kalena and Dk either. He almost went on impulse and started to ask if a new brother was in the box,but he caught himself. Instead he watched Dk work."Thats right. You guys missed that holiday. What's it called......Christamas? " *he gently takes his gift and sets it on his desk. To be honest he was in no rush to open it.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:16 am
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"mmhmm, Christmas. Im....im usually stuck up in my office around this time of year." Kalena sighed

She heard the pitter patter of her kids running up.
"Hey DK, remember my kids?"

Dk was finishing up healing Kira's other wing with great precision.
"of course I remember them, well....I remember Amu more....as he set me free from the darkness crystal that your friend Kelina stabbed me with." she said with a bit of anger behind her voice, but it quickly left when she saw the twins

"hey Amu! Looking good!" she said kneeling down slightly and him a high five.

She looked back at Tenebrea.
"This is the young man who saved me back at what is now called "land of departure", he pulled out the crystal but absorbed some of the dark to save me. The crystal was making life and death unknowing of where I was. He was the first to look" she smiled with soft, grateful eyes.

"Amu, if your looking for Ash...." she gave a wide grin and went to a window opening it. She gave a whistle that sounded more like a bird.

A small but long dragon immediately zoomed down out of the sky, thru the window and into Amu's arms. Ash had grown a little bit, but still hold able on shoulders.
"Amu!" he licked Amu's face haven't seeing him for months.

Dk laughed
"if he had stayed with you while he was growing, which I didn't anticipate actually, stone dragons from the café don't normally grow....anyway, he was all in black fire, not something a dragon would normally emit....then again you two did absorb some of the darkness crystals that I had been impaled with."

"wait, you endangered one of my kids!

"He saved my life, Kalena, excuse me, but you wouldn't have gotten the assistance of the twilight people without me. You wouldn't have even had access to the keyblade that did the damage if I wasn't free. If he didn't save me, you would probably be one of Zanza's minions without a freaking brain, your brother would have fallen victim to ultimate darkness without a chance to get light ever again."

Kalena had her keyblade at Dk's throat
"Say one more thing, Dk."

Dk didn't even flinch.
"you know it is true, Kalena. Fate kept me alive just to save you and stand by you to do what you couldn't do on your own. Now back off, put away your weapon, because if you don't, I will have no problem breaking it. This is why I chose not to wield a keyblade. You believed you had no choice but to wield it but you do, you always have a choice." she said in a very calm voice

"im pretty sure Ethan would agree with me. You need to check yourself, find your calm again, before you come back and do any teaching if that is what you want to do Kalena. If you got angry at the truth, it makes me wonder the state of Kingdom Hearts. I never lost my anger towards my friends. Never once. I don't remember how many years I was locked up in the land of departure, I remember when the light of kingdom hearts left me. I became angry and confused, but angrier when I met you. I am not anymore. However never once did I raise a weapon towards a friend."

Kalena sighed and put away her keyblade
"go on and open your presents while we're here Dk." Kalena said looking at Dk although it was more of a bit of a dark stare towards her.

Dk opens Kalena's present to find a dress....a pink dress.....
"oh...erm....thanks Kalena" she said, trying to be thankful, at least while there were others watching, although she was certain that she'd never wear it, at least not without drastic alterations.

She opened Kira's present next actually taking great care. She opened it to find something that showed that she wasn't the only dragon human left.
She smiled to Kira
"Thank you." she smiled, unlike Kalena's gift that was sorta empty on getting, she seemed like she could cry from happiness from this gift.

She hugged Kira softly
"Thankyou so much Kira. It means a lot."

She took a present bow and put it on Tenebrea's chest and hugged him
"and you coming here today, Tenebrea, you don't need to give me a gift, just you being here is all I wanted." she smiled, all her anger towards Kalena simply vanished.

Kalena sighed watching Dk and Tenebrea. She knew DK was right, which was also why she needed a vacation.
"Your right Dk....im sorry."

She looked at Kalena
"apology not accepted. Your words mean nothing at the moment. Your going to have to prove to me that my words didn't fall on deaf ears. You still have a lot of growing up to do, Nyx would agree with me." she snuggled back up with Tenebrea smiling.

Kalena sighed once again, knowing she was defeated.

((whoa that was long, those two (Kalena and DK) have a lot of pent up emotions towards eachother......that's just a little taste...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:43 am
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea smirksThats enough you two. Your starting to give me a headache. You both fight so much. " *he takes out a piece of candy and feeds it to Dk.  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 pm
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Dk eats the piece of candy happily. It was very sweet and flavorful.

Kalena scratches behind her head, she remembered the same when her own husband met Dk and her together, he said the same thing.
"yeah....too many people said that too....we can be the best of friends or the worst of enemies....Dk when she was against me....that was a nightmare...." she sighed.

"I'll agree with you that time, I went too far...." she sighed but continued to eat the piece of candy which brightened her spirts again.
"I'll give you my present later, Kalena. Right now, I just want to spend time with my future husband." Dk said gently, that was all she wanted right now.

Kalena bit her lip raising a hand chest level slightly waving it.
"fine." she started to leave, however she stopped and turned back towards Dk

"and please stop blocking your memories from me."

"I'll make you a deal, you open your memories to me, full access, and i'll reopen mine to you." Dk said, knowing it was impossible.
"I don't like it when you always barge in when im having a good time doing something. Really, its annoying."

She nodded and left the room.
"fine, I have to get Christmas dinner started"

Dk waited for Kalena to be gone
"I am not eating her cooking." she said in a joking manner but she was honest, she knew that she had better cooking prowess than Kalena did, as the last time she ate anything Kalena made, it was pancakes and it was burnt to a crisp and covered in syrup. How can someone ruin pancakes!?
"At least not today."

The dragon that was eating a sandwich scampered after Kalena hoping to get snacks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:16 pm
kalenakeeper

"Hey DK!" Amu said, high fiving the woman giving her a hug. He then heard a familiar friend and gave Ash a hug, missing him since he left to head towards the cafe. "I missed you too, Ash." He said, petting his dragon friend. While he was worried about the fight between DK and Kalena.

"Please stop fighting..." Yama said in a soft, and not confident tone.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:24 pm
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

DK smiled to Amu.
"I still owe you a lot Amu. I don't think there is a way I can repay you for what you did."

Dk then looked at Yama
"and you must be Yama, Amu's twin brother." she smiled softly.
"Kalena and I stopped fighting. I don't really know how siblings fight, I always lost to my older brother. I pray you two never meet him. He is cruel and vile."

She finished her piece of candy and smiled and looked at Tenebrea
"That was delicious!" she grinned

She then looked back at Amu and Yama.
"I heard that she's going to take a vacation soon. I know it may be a lot to ask, but i'd like you two to go with her. Ive seen her at times and im proud, other times, like what just happened, I wonder what went wrong. She truly does need to find her happy place, her....erm....Zen. Can you do that for me?" she asked with soft eyes.
"Please?"

Ash was looking around the room from Amu's shoulder
"wow, this place is so cool." he murmured.
"so large too!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:42 pm
Kira looks confused and his wings feel a lot better "thanks Dk "his wings go away and he looks happy for her. He is also anxious for her to open the gift. inside the gift is a device that shows memories and places and it has a chip beside it on the chip the memory of a place full of their kind that Kira was just a few days before he came to the school.

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:00 pm
NinjaDragon66

Dk fully realized what Kira gave her. She had to wipe tears away.

She put the chip in the memory device and watched some of the memories. She couldn't help the tears from falling this time. She put it down and got up and hugged Kira tightly, very tightly. If he wasn't part dragon, this would really harm him.

"I never knew of this place." she said letting go of him.
"Thankyou Kira. Thankyou so much." she said, her voice cracking up.

((ok im gonna wait for everyone to post next time lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm
"this town your seeing is where i grew up as a kid this video was made only a few days before i came to the school." Kira smiles " i thought you might of liked to know you are not the only one. there is many of us all in different places. but this town is are gathering place. i actually went back there when i was shopping for gifts the place is bigger now then it use to be see ya dk i better get back " Kira runs off

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:02 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea pats Dk's head and goes to rummage threw Neuros desk. He starts taking out cooking supplies and ancient books. He speaks quietly to himself.So that's where you hid all this stuff. Jeez bro. "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:14 pm
Yokai Yakuza
NinjaDragon66
therealkiru

Dk smiled softly listening to Kira.
"Mabye I can visit one day. It sounds really cool....maybe that old town that the older dragons talked about....I knew I was never allowed to go there since I was Blackthorne's daughter...Blackthorne the murderer...." she sighed. She knew she was related to death in more than one way.

"There were only a few dragons outside the ones that knew me already that trusted me....the others....they ran..." she said in a sad voice remembering it all like it was a nightmare.
"get away from her, shes the spawn of death!" she remembered that being said about her, they didn't even know her.

She snapped out of it feeling Tenebrea patting her head.
"Nyaaa" she said in a cute voice, she wasn't used to being patted on the head.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:45 pm
kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Tenebrea laughs.Awe it's been awhile since I've heard you make that sound before hahah. You ok Dk? "  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm
Yokai Yakuza

Dk looked at Tenebrea.
"I was just remembering who my dad was..." she sighed
"but you patting me on the head, only you do that and even now im not used to it." she laughed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:22 am
kalenakeeper

"Well, you were sorta trapped in that room with nowhere to go. Anyone would have done the same thing I did." Amu said to her before nodding to Ash, giving his head a gentle rubbing. "Mhm! Everything's been pretty much the same since you left, Ash."

Yama silently nodded to DK. He appeared much like Amu, only with a more flat style of hair, and being slightly less taller than him. "Y-Yes." He hid behind Kalena again and watched as the two began to speak again.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff