Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:12 am
therealkiru

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric smiled watching Reiko.
"He's defiantly grown up. Fast too."

He then looked at the monument, he looked like he was reminiscing the past.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:32 pm
kalenakeeper

"I wonder why time moves so fast." Reiko said, looking back at Eric."It feels like yesterday we met back in the hospital with Alex and X."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:38 pm
therealkiru
((I though they met at the dance where Eric was just a kid still and he fell thru the vents into her lap or something..))

Eric nodded
"yeah, I remember." he said
"Time is a fickle mistress though. It feels like its dragging behind you when there are bad times, but then it pushes you thru the good times in a blink of a eye. I should know, every day I spend with you, it feels like time is moving so fast. It only moved slow when I lost my parents, so many bad moments." he sighed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:39 am
kalenakeeper

"Then it kinda sounds like you're happy. Time goes by fast when you enjoy what's happening." Reiko said, sounding a little more happy than she originally was. The female reached behind Eric and put her arm around him.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:22 am
therealkiru

Eric nods and wraps his arm around her as well, wanting to keep her close.
"dad said that when you love someone, you never want to let them go."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 pm
kalenakeeper

"Your father, you never really did go too much into detail about him and Kalena." Reiko said, looking to Eric while smiling. "What was it like...Besides that future?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:38 am
therealkiru
((I had to go digging in so many old profiles to find most of these pictures. The other ones I had to search the internet for. Took a hour to make this post.))

Eric smiled
"to tell you the truth, even then, I was a few years early" he chuckled
"it was before my parents were married, but they were dating at least. I was hiding amongst the orphans because I knew that if they knew who I was, i'd ruin history...again.." he chuckled
"Kalena was still my grandmother, she looked the same as she does now...well....kinda....she had brown hair instead of red hair...." he chuckled

"my uncle Taiyson was the first to find me after I got beaten up by the royal guards....they lost their jobs after aunt Mayura did a blood test, because they said they'd never seen me before. Grandma was all silent, so was Jaster. They could already put two and two together."

He leaned back looking at the sky.
"after they found out that I was King's and Roza's child....well....I have a twin sister. Long story short, they kept me really really close, wanting to know why I came back. The dark future would happen if not by this time line, but a future time line even that of the good time line. It would happen to be a evil god....dad and the others are still fighting that god...Seranade's return, so much love lost, many of them were lost to the void still fighting, he and the rest of the 'fallen'. Probably never to return...if only they knew what happened last year. Last I saw dad...it was 3 years ago."

Eric leaned up taking out a rather old book, but the maker's mark read 2068

"its one of the few things I keep with me, its got....pictures..."
((gonna hide the pictures in case if they take up lots of room))

User Image

"That's my dad, King. Strange name for a person but still. I got my nature affinity from him...he grew such gardens with a simple thought, he taught me how to use what magic I had, he taught me to fight along with my uncles and grandfather.."

Eric started to sound like he was choking. He bit his lip.
"That's mom. Roza Keeper. Grandma's youngest child biologically. She made me smile even when I wanted to cry, but in truth she cried as much as I did, especially when Dad was on a mission, but she was so happy when he came back.

User Image

"That's Lillith, Jaster's girlfriend....I bet he still waits for her after all these years. She had a darker side to, she'd hurt him in ways that were.....inhuman at the best, yet he'd take it just to prove his love for her. He saved me from being chopped into pieces too by her whip."

User Image

"that's Uncle Taiyson. He was carefree unless it came to his sister's being beaten up... there were some who tried. He taught me how to make my own weapons. He had me with him when he was making weapons, he'd have me pump the bellows...I didn't mind, it was time with family other than mom and dad. He could become a dragon, just like Jaster....although they'd always be on opposite sides, Taiyson was a fire dragon, Jaster a ice dragon. Aww man, that was fun to watch, they'd look like they'd do damage to eachother but when they'd change back, not a scratch on either of them and they just laughed." he smiled at the memory, he wiped away a tear.

"That's aunt Mayura. She was really good at magic and healing spells. Aww man, and a really good cook too. She made such foods that was so hard to replicate." he smiled
"Although she was a bit....ok, not a bit, really possessive. She felt tight around your throat making sure everyone was there at the right time and everything! It was a relief to get away from her strict teachings. She'd be the one to hit the desk with a ruler if you fell asleep. Even Grandma said she took it a bit far."

User Image

"That's granddad Ethan....Kalena's husband. He's still around in this time line, he pops by the academy to make sure that shes ok. He never stays for long though. I remember the one time, Kalena was literally holding onto him so tight so he wouldn't leave for war. He said he may not be back. She wouldn't let him go. It took himself, his brother, Leon, heck, I think most of the castle's guards to match Kalena's strength. They had to pry her off of him." he started to laugh but he was crying at the same time.

"Lately hes been in the dark worlds, where Kalena can't tread...it would kill her if she tried...she has no dark resistance....shes all light. He sided with the darkness even before Kalena met him. It was like fireworks. They seem so bright when they illuminate the sky, until they fade away. He wouldn't even acknowledge me the last time he was at the Academy."

"That's Leon....Ethan's younger brother....and...Rose's first love. He died at the last war. Rose was on the battle field with him, he gave her his keyblade, told her not to cry. He got me out of a lot of trouble, but he caused a lot of trouble too. Ethan and him didn't really get along too much, until close to the end. Rose still cries, even though she's in a new relationship.

That's my twin sister Amy. I haven't seen her since I came back....the darkness had control of us both, since in technicality, we hadn't been born yet. She cried so much, even in happy, good times. I broke her free of the darkness. She hides in the academy. She didn't understand love though, so when I last saw her...like this...she ran from me. I had to corner her in to calm her down and tell her everything. In the darker future, she never was born.

Eric flipped to the back of the book. There were no more pictures except on the last page.

"time was...out of whack...as people say it. The darkness was taking over everything. So my aunts and uncle, they came back to this time and took Kalena and Ethan away from the Academy. Rose and Leon were quick to follow. They said that both of them were murdered and that the darkness was taking over, so they had no choice but to bring them to the future timeline to save them."

Eric sighed
"They did, but some relationships were changed drastically....like Rose and Leon's. They called the future 'Moon Kingdom.' Its weird because they literally lived on the moon in 30 years time from now. Now though...its uncertain. There are events that happened that never happened in the future timelines, like Leon's death."

Eric sighed showing the last picture.

User Image

"the last promise dad gave to me, was that he'd train me himself, father and son....that never happened."

He broke down into tears crying. He held his face as the tears fell.

"I know that if that future ever comes to realization, so much will be different."

He gave a heavy sigh
"the last days of the war....the moon kingdom was lost. We won the war but lost home. Time tried to fix itself, it wiped many of the memories of my family, but Kalena brought them all back together."

He took in a deep breath. His pale face only made the tears that much more sad.
"in those days. Yeah, we were royalty. Some of my family loved it, some of us hated it. Kalena would never be able to go out and fight in the wars...she was much too precious, they'd say. She had to sneak out in the middle of the night just to leave the castle. Royalty isn't exactly my thing either, but i'll do it if your mom insists on it."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko frowned and reached over to rub Eric's back as he showed her pictures of his family and such, giving him a hug as he finally broke down. "It's alright, Eric. I'm here." She said, patting his head.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:08 pm
therealkiru
((that was still a MONSTER post lol))

Eric sniffled and hugged Reiko.
"I know." he calmed down and closed the book.

"I just miss them so much. I haven't seen anyone in this book for a long time, or they're dead." he sighed

"some of them were camera shy, im happy I got this....its a reminder of the good future. But....as long as I am with you, im good" he smiles
"If I had lost you, I know i'll snap....into something....that would scare many."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:22 pm
kalenakeeper

"Did you ever visit a future that I wasn't in?" Reiko then asked curiously. "What was it like?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:32 am
therealkiru

Eric sighed thinking about that one.
"If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't have had a reason to fight, not for love anyway. I'd probably end up like Jaster if I did everything up to this point without meeting you." he said, dodging the question.

It was apparent he did know, but he didn't want to say. Could he have been that bad, or worse!?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:38 am
kalenakeeper

Reiko arched an eyebrow at Eric dodging one of her questions, but sighed. She knew that he would do this if it was something truly unpleasant, but really wanted to know. "Yes, but is there a future where I'm not in it?"  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:46 am
therealkiru

"At all...." Eric sighed
"one, I have you for a short time, but..." he sighs, wanting to dodge the question still.

"Reiko, the time line I came from, there are two versions, both...ive lived, but the same thing happens. I am unable to save you....and....you die in my arms, you were murdered..." he starts to break down crying.
"my darling Reiko, I laid you down inside a crystal tomb under a tree that my tears made......"

He clenched his fists.

"I lost my sanity, I become something that is twisted, dark. Kalena could barely recognize me after it all. I couldn't get over the fact that he hurt you so badly, I killed your murderer but that didn't help."

His hands bled because he was gripping them really, really tightly.
"I came back to save you from that future....maybe save myself but I don't care what happens to me anymore, all that I care about is you. Yes, im obsessive about keeping you safe. I love you so much. I don't want to lose you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko goes to rube Eric's back once more, her caring for Eric's well being showing full circle. She tried to calm him down enough, and then noticed the blood on his hands as she winced, a few painful memories resurfacing. "I-It's alright, Eric." She said, combing her fingers through his hair. "I'm not going anywhere, Eric. I'm sorry I asked you that question." She said, looking towards Rice again. "It'll have to be some dangerous foe to kill me. I'm rather deadly in my own right."  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:07 pm
therealkiru

Eric had trouble looking at Reiko, he summoned two blue roses, one of them was turning black. His form started to change. however, he was trying to resist the change.

"There have been assassins already trying to get to you, already. They have weapons that neutralize magic, like my null magic but stronger....they made it off of me in the future, and they came back to this timeline to further along progress."

Eric gritted his teeth, the change was getting to him.
"you saw me, how I came back the first time from the future, how I had chains on. Before I came back during the festival, I was forced back into my own time, forced to relive it all, but as I am now. Tagonia had once again become a battle field. They murdered so many keyblade wielders, then they got to you and made me watch. I broke out of my chains but I wasn't fast enough. They killed you with my sword. I killed them with yours."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Eric couldn't resist the change anymore and his form changed to something that seemed tortured, starved, and heartless. His eyes looked cold, almost lifeless.

An older Jaster appeared, he looked a little drunk.
He looked at Eric
"aww crap no. Ok Eric, snap out of it. Shes alive and right here."

"..........." Eric's eyes looked soulless, but he held onto the roses really tight.

"Sorry Reiko" he said
"I found Eric like this the last time. He's still there, but this version, he sold his soul, heart, ever piece of himself to Death to give him the tools to keep you safe in this timeline." Jaster explained.

He then took out his pocket watch
"this should bring him back though, but maybe its best that you don't ask about that time line. Each time was worst than the last. As long as both roses don't go black, he can be saved."

He opened the pocket watch and concentrated some of his power into Eric.

Eric changed back. He looked exhausted, the blood was gone. Eric looked at Reiko, his voice was very weak, however both roses were blue again.
"I...love you." he passed out after that.

Jaster sighed putting away his pocket watch.
"he just needs sleep. He'll be fine, he probably wont remember that he told you."

He reached into Eric's pocket and pulled out a crystal.
"he still holds it...yep, hes devoted to you."

Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces