Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:12 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"well that's no fun. Im headed to lunch, you wanna come with?"

Her tiger tail and ears appeared and they flicked back and forth, but she acted like she didn't care

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

"uuuh..." He looked around him at all the books around him. He had basically constructed a book fort around him while he was reading. He sighed and got up. "I guess i can grab a bite." He said not caring about her ears and tail. He had seen wierder.

Kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:24 am
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sasha smiled and walked with the dragon to the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:41 pm
                                          User ImageThe Glutton of Knowledge Jibril
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Not well pleased]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: Library [Former]]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

The winged girl who arrived by unknown means was currently reading one of the many books that resided here as drool was dripping off the corner of her mouth which she had to wipe away once again."I can't believe it's a language i never saw before, Despite the fact i can speak every one of the over seven hundred languages."She said as she blushed as her wings spread outward to a safe length so that they wouldn't knock any of the book's over while she hugged the book close to her chest due to her being excited at the fact she found a new language though she already understood the language after a few pages of the book as she about to happily continue reading it before the library shook due to Dk's rampage as this caused a large amount of books to fly off the shelves which surprised her to say the least as she did watch a few book's get damaged."..."She didn't say anything due to the anger that was building up inside her as she softly placed the book down on the table she was setting at as the architecture to would have to wait for her to sort out the problem before she can figure the architecture as well; Once the book was placed down she stood up as she started to once again floating in the air as she looked towards the location of the source of the small earthquake and flew towards the direction of it.
◣╚══════════════╝◢
{Jibril: Exits}

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:10 pm
Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

"they call me heartless and I am"
"but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart"
heartless
Thoughts: "oh no, master!"
Out Of rock Candy: sorry, been deciding on were to go for drake but now i got an idea

as drake entered the room, he instantly saw problems, as a few of the book shelves were tipped over, along with a few piles of books. this caused drakes eye to twitch. "okay, I would start cleaning this up, but my claws would tear through the books like tissue paper." he stated

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:18 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked around, as it seems even here, the chaos from earlier took a toll on it. "Oh my..." she walked towards a book on the ground and picked it up, but as soon as she picked it up, it ripped off from where she grabbed it. "Ah, oh, umm..." she grabbed the part that ripped off and put it in the book, closing it. "Poor books..." she said, putting the book on a nearby table. She looked at Drake, "Don't worry, just put the shelves back straight, I'll handle the books," she looked around as there were a lot of books that had fallen off the bookshelves, "Hauu~...I guess I should start by picking them all up..." she said as she starts picking up books.

holloween-hound

[OOC:]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:40 am
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While Wakai and Drake were cleaning up the library, Koko, watched them from the shadows, hiding behind a bookshelf that was still up. She grabs a couple of books and places them on the ground, looking through the gap where she took the books out. She looks at Wakai and notices her clothes were a bit ripped up, "Hmm...looks like little miss fought hard...whatever fight she was in...". Then she looked at Drake, "Ohhh...well well well...a heartless that's not stray...such interesting characters at this academy..."

holloween-hound

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:53 am
Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Quote:

Quote:

Drake

User Image

"they call me heartless and I am"
"but that doesn't mean I don't have a heart"
heartless
Thoughts: "oh no, master!"
Out Of rock Candy: sorry, been deciding on were to go for drake but now i got an idea

as drake finished setting the bookshelfs up, he froze mid step, sniffing the air. walking over to wakai, he leaned over and whispered into her ear. "i smell one other in this room, not sure if friend or foe, act natural, and, im going to look for some info on ansem" he said, the last part loud enough for koko to hear. he then began to walk to the other end of the room, and turned out of view. slowly drake silently opened a portal of shadows and began to silently make his way to koko, before long he was behind her. "hope you don't work for the enemy, cause then you and I will have a real problem then." drake said as he crossed his arms.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:00 pm
therealkiru

Kalena walked into the library and found Amu
"hey Amu. Good book?" she smiled to him.

"im taking you and Yama to Tagonia....I....I have something I need to tell you both, and I need you both to be strong." she was serious

"im not headmaster anymore

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:24 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai was confused by what Drake said, about there being another person. As he walked away, she shrugged, and continued picking up books.

Koko turned her head to see Drake, letting out a sigh, "Looks like the heartless has found me..." She looked back at Wakai, "Don't worry...my mission isn't to cause harm...it's to deliver." She put out her hands as a small dark portal appeared above her, but instead of heartless pouring out, something wrapped up in paper came out of it, dropping into Koko's hands.

Wakai noticed the dark portal that had appeared above Koko, putting down the books she had picked up. "...Drake? Is that you?" she started to approach where the portal had appeared.

holloween-hound

[OOC: Where to go? Hmm, well, it's fine, I'm kind of thinking where Koko will take Wakai.]  

Flippy flusters Flaky

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:49 pm
kalenakeeper

Amu smiled looking up at Kalena, eagerly hugging her. "Hiya, Mom!"i He seemed surprised as she told him he was no longer headmaster. "Y-You're not?" He asked, concerned for her. "What you you gunna do now?"

Yama looked up silently from his book. Though not even 10, he was reading a novel for somebody a few years older than him. "Did we do something wrong?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:10 am
therealkiru

Kalena smiled
"no it was fully my decision. No one is at blame here. I just..." she sighed and sat down.
"If I had continued, I may have died here. All I have to worry about now is the Headmaster's Curse" she said

"All the past headmasters either died in office or died soon after. I don't plan on doing either"

She though about what she was going to do now, in truth, she had no idea.
"right now....I was thinking about spending more time with you two. I found where Eric was....well....Reiko and Eric, and the two said I could stay there a while as long as the heartless don't come back. Im not sure how long that will last....but....I'd like to give it a shot. "

She still had much to tell them.
"I just can't go to destiny islands. Im unsure if either of you know this, but I too have a older brother....I just.....rarely see him......and I don't want to go back home without him. Its only right...in my crazy mind."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:49 am
kalenakeeper

"Okay!" Amu said, excited to see Taogonia once more. "I know it's gunna be hard, Mom, but I think we'd love to spend time with you again. It'll be nice."

Yama nodded, giving Kalena a hug as well. "You have a brother? Is he nice?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 pm
therealkiru

Kalena smiles
"maybe one day, i'll find that I may need to come back to the academy for something. I have a idea on what I'd like to be next....and its still a lot of stuff.....the mastery exam test giver....really I don't know the real title" she laughs

She then thinks about Nyx and sighs
"yeah, he can be nice when he wants to. He brings me down to reality....I...." she looked sad
"I did bad things to him and I regret each one....but now that he's back, the worst i'd do to him....oh I don't know. I just know I wont send him away like every other time. I crave having him....its something that each life Ive had, ive never had a sibling....well...except Dk's life but she had 2 lives in one.....shes in the infirmary with broken ribs and arm.....I hope they are treating her ok..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:48 pm
kalenakeeper

"When are we all gunna go?" Amu asked her, looking excited.

Yama murmured somethingand frowned, looking quite against leaving.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff