Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Gateway Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:02 pm
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-after blowing up all his weapons he reached around and with super faster reflexes garbed kelana and stuck his head out hissing and hitting her with a thundoga right on top of her before throwing her into the ground summoning up more weapons running over and punching the red dragon in the jaw. the nobodies quickly over power the heartless and the other heartless after exploding to the side crawl back on and start attacking the wings this time .

while jaster was bashing on the lantern the area that he was hitting started to crack but rather then the lantern everything crack and shattered showing it was a fake the whole time Luciel grabbing jaster by the head and putting strings on him she throwing him down to the ground hard making a hole then pulls him back up and throws him down again-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound

Kalena gave a battle cry leaping up completely disarming Kurt Ziza by slashing off his arms

Jaster didn't realize what was happening until he found himself unable to move
"grahaaa! let me go Luciel!" he roared, he couldn't change form.
He squirmed in his bindings setting himself on fire trying to break free.

Kalena heard Jaster got tied up.

She threw her keyblade raid style at the rope holding Jaster to Luciel going to cut it.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:20 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

"Darkness rules over all"
"because everything is born from it"
DARKNESS
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: and so we do battle again foxy XD

when shade finally reached war and the dragon he hopped off and onto the dragon, smiling as he knew he was well out of ear shot range if he spoke softly. "so, war, I have a question for you. want to talk?" he said with an evil grin as he closed his fist sharply, causing shadows to erupt for a moment, proving he was on her side. "I have a plan to shatter kingdom hearts, and I just need the mark of mastery, once that is done, the school is yours to do with as you please, so, my question is, will you make this fight look convincing enough for me to get my mark from these fools?" he stated giving a wink as he summoned his keyblade and slowly walked toward her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:24 pm
HEARTLESS TaliaUser Image

Shortly After the Heartless was called out from the little girl, Talia were summoned to the Garden. her body has responded to the girl command but human Talia fighting with her heartless self. she turns black on and off, hitting herself repeatly till group of heartless came at her.

Human TaliaUser Image

The heartless came closer to her as Talia took charge of her body and powers up her stamina. she points to the heartless and calls for the her sword which keeps her other half away. the sword drawns the heartless to come faster as Talia saw them, she strikes her sword infront of them and the pulse of the wave from the sword slash heartless in half. they kept coming from her and she moves back, more from back of her reach for her.  

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:25 pm
(OOC: I guess this is where the action is now. Hopefully i won't fall to far behind with homework and stuff)
Eric and Lawrence kicked down a door leading to the gateway garden. "We heard a commotion. What's...." Eric said as he looked up and saw a dragon, two high ranking school administration, and a large heartless in the area.
"You've got to be bloody kidding me. We're away for two weeks or so and the school is getting bombarded?" Lawrence said. Eric tutted. "You think to highly of us my limey friend," he said looking at the fight. "You know what? I'll let you take this one. I'll go call Yogtz for the inevitable injuries,"
"They have magic you know. You don't need to call him for every little scrape we get," Lawrence replied. Eric shrugged.
"You help the heads, I'll go see what other parts of the school are getting attacked if any," he said summoning his keyblade and running back into the school. Lawrence summoned his keyblade.
Cocky b*****d, he thought as he rushed to the assistance of Kaena.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

luciel puffed her cheeks no one said you could use my name bad man bad bad man she says to jaster and uses his glove to twist his arms and legs around making him do funny poses and alot of them painful stretches then sees kalena coming but she still didnt blow up kurt zisa only knocked off his arms and still left the portals open even after the big shot at slowing things down she folds him into a big ball [not a tight one or anything] and throws jaster as kalena hitting her with him as he unfolds and some of his strings that was controlling him went onto her so they each had parts out of there control taking control of her arms and jaster's legs as she made kalena full punch jaster and jaster fully kick kalena. Hearing the man she looked over then looked up at him showing she was literally a little girl half his size what you talking about mister? i dont want this place i want the people more puppets to play with is always so much fun. you do whatever but if you stand in my way or come this close to me again ill have to stick my big brother at you she says in a a small voice looking up at him

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm
User Image

At the present time, Talia looks around at her surrondings and she is cornered by heartless. she makes another attempt at destroy the heartless. she strikes her sword at the heartless again then runs toward the dragons. the heartless chases after her, she strikes her sword again and a few heartless was gone.

"These heartless keeps coming.."Talia said as she lays her sword down, she kneels on the ground. her body has become weak and fragile from holding that the sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:49 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

DARKNESS

shade then gave a smile and a nod. "good, then we have an understanding, and oh, sorry about this, got to stay hidden and all that spy stuff." he said as he brought his keyblade down on the beasts back yelling "FIRIGUN!" at this close a range, the explosion would knock the dragon out of the air, but there would be draw back, such as the 2nd and 3rd degree burns he would suffer for a while, not to mention the bruises and concussion from the fall itself. but to him, it was all worth it to see his plan come to fruition. "some times, I hate hiding..." he thought right before his spell took effect.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 pm
holloween-hound

ok quick thing hound tht was really bad idea that "beast" as you call it is kie and will not take lightly to being shot in the back not only that but luciel will more then likely kill shade just for hurting her big brother if he wants to stay hidden shoot at her and get knocked off  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:57 pm
fox137
holloween-hound

ok quick thing hound tht was really bad idea that "beast" as you call it is kie and will not take lightly to being shot in the back not only that but luciel will more then likely kill shade just for hurting her big brother if he wants to stay hidden shoot at her and get knocked off

(nah, this is part of my plan okay, so im sticking with this post, besides, I love a chalange so, lets see were this goes fox)  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 pm
fox137
Fiendish Az
holloween-hound
kimi23loveheart

kefkadragon

Jaster screamed as he was being twisted.
He didn't exactly like being controlled like a puppet but he felt all of his strength disappearing.

"someone cut me free! I don't care if your war Luciel, im gonna rip you apart like Kie should have!" Jaster said, becoming out of control.

Kalena kicked Jaster's pocketwatch free of him
"sorry Jaster"

The pocketwatch disappeared from this area.

Kalena noticed Eric and Lawrence
"glad you guys made it, we need a hand here! That girl is the horseman of war from the apocalypse!" she said as she twisted her wires that Luciel had on her putting them on a random heartless getting herself free

She ran to Talia grabbing her for a second
"Curaga" she said, restoring her energy.

"you can do this!" she said as a quick pep talk.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Kie roared again when he got shot in the back as he stopped flapping his wings and fell to the ground fast.

noticed this and jumped into the air oh your a bad man and you made big brother mad now hes going to kill you all. oh poo and i wanted to keep them she says as dragooon nobody grabed her out of the air and kept her floating

kie fell to the ground with a hard smash sending out a massive shock wave in all directions sending heartless and nobodies and keyblades flying into the air and far away as he turned his back and looked at shade and used a massive grabiga on him self crushing all around him and on him but not being effected him self. He let out a massive roar letting all know he joined the fight now

luciel noticed the girl heartless come in then turn human ho ho we have a turn coat on our team lets turn her back she said as a massive amount of heartless push closer to Talia as they tried to push into her to make her turn back into her heartless self so she could be control again

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
NinjaDragon66
Knux_nyan
Yokai Yakuza
Kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
holloween-hound
Angry anime lover 201
Fiendish Az
kimi23loveheart
TheRealKiru
DJ GhostHouse
kefkadragon

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:20 pm
"Thank you.."said Talia, as her energy being restored and looks at the lady. "What do you need me to do?''

Talia ask as she scan the battle so far, she only has three chances to hit the dragons at the same time otherwise, she need time to requip her energy.

As she waits for more instructions, Talia sword turns red and shakes. she looks at and saw that the heartless getting closer. she gets up maximize her stamina and strikes all the heartless with her sword.

"No time to lose...This little girl will not have her way." she yells out and points her sword at the girl."Not for Long."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:33 pm
Lawrence dragged Eric back into the fight. "Listen up Eric. I'll help the 'eadmistress, you fight the dragon," Lawrence said.
"Doesn't helping the headmisstress include fighting the dragon?" Eric said.
"This isn't the time for logic looping! Now go fight that dragon!"
"You're lucky that that sounds so awesome to do," Eric said. He rotated his arm around to loosen his shoulder before approaching the dragon.

Lawrence walked over to Jaster and cut him free.
"You can thank me later. Right now we've got this bunch of hooligans to deal with," he said holding his keyblade. He looked to the headmistress. "I am yours to command Kalena," He said.
kalenakeeper
fox137

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:40 pm
Fiendish Az

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Shade

User Image

DARKNESS

when the explosion of his firigun went off, shade was sent into the air, his clothes burning slightly. as he flew in the air, his keyblade not even in his hand anymore but flying along side him, he let out a groan. that was, before kie used grabiga, sending shade to the ground like some one just dropped an anvil. when shade made contact with the ground, a creator was formed, resulting in a thunderous crash and a plum of dust in the air. then finally his keyblade stabbed into the ground mere inches from his face. turning his head to look at his keyblade, he had a complete look of shock on his face. "okay... lo...looks like... I stirred the ... hornets nest..." he said as he slowly began to get to his feet, using his key to support himself from the spell. when he finally got up, he place a hand to his gut area. one could see there were holes in his clothes edged with burns, while his skin look crispy, along with a bruise on his forehead. looking at the dragon he shook his head as he pulled his keyblade out of the ground, keeping one hand on his gut. "okay, note to self, never use firigun at that close a range, ever." he said letting out a chuckle before he began to limp towards the dragon for round two.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff