Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 117: Basic Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:50 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi stood up straight, looking at Jaster, "Hm, looks like it'll take way more to at least knock him down...maybe I should use my whole body next time." she thought that to herself as she summoned a shield, holding it with her right hand. She held the shield in front of her, with her keyblade held behind her. "By the way, we haven't really decided how we can end this...should it be-"

"How about whoever knocks the other down first wins?" Shinochi interrupted Tsuyoi as she stretched.

"Hmm...that sounds good enough I guess." she said without looking away from Jaster.

Just then, Shinochi charges at Tsuyoi, her blades drawn. She swings her blades at Tsuyoi.

Tsuyoi blocks both of Shinochi's blades, "...Shino...what do you think you're doing?" she said, glaring at Shinochi.

"Well, just had a great idea...to make this more interesting, why don't we make this a three-way-free-for-all?" she said, grinning at Tsuyoi. "Well mister red-head, wanna try it out?" she said to Jaster without looking at him.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:03 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster chuckles
"sure, and when one of us falls, that's the end for that person." he said
"so lets do this!" he said rushing at Shinochi with his keyblade.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:13 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi looked at Jaster as he charged at her, kicking Tsuyoi's shield to push her back. She readies herself for Jaster's attack.

Tsuyoi stumbles back a little, but regains balance, she shrugged as the one-on-one seems to have turned into a three-way-free-for-all. "Well...I got no objections to that." she charges at Shinochi too.

"Hehe, looks like I'm the first to be popular." Shinochi holds up both her blades, one at Jaster and one at Tsuyoi.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster chuckles and moves his blade under Shinochi's hitting her ribs hard but not breaking hard.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:31 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi was about to block Jaster's attack, but.

Tsuyoi bashed into Shinochi with her shield, as Shinochi also got hit by Jaster. She then looks at Jaster and starts swinging her keyblade at him.

Shinochi almost falls down, but kicks off the ground to do a somersault away from the fight. She rubs the area where Jaster hit, "Ow...I got a little cocky there, should've just dodged...oh well" she shrugs and charges at Tsuyoi while she's fighting Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:39 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster blocked Tsuyoi's attack
"you ok Shini?" he asked, concerned.

He got hit by Tsuyoi's attack almost falling down but he slammed his keyblade into the ground and quickly spun around doing a handstand on the keyblade before hopping up ripping his keyblade out of the ground.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User Image"Yeah, I'm fine, at least you hit harder than a heartless." she said as she and Tsuyoi were clashing. She also didn't mind that Jaster called her Shini. As she was fighting with Tsuyoi, her attacks kept getting blocked as Tsuyoi's shield kept getting in the way of her assault.

While Tsuyoi was blocking all of Shinochi's attacks, she had a chance to parry Shinochi. She does so, throwing Shinochi off balance.
"What the-?"
At that moment, Tsuyoi de-summoned her shield and re-summoned her steel glove, grabbing Shinochi by her scarf to prevent her from falling back.

Shinochi was surprised that Tsuyoi had stopped her from falling back onto the ground, looking at her. She had noticed that Tsuyoi was glaring and grinning at her. "A-Ah, umm, Tsuyo-"?

Without warning, Tsuyoi suddenly threw Shinochi at Jaster as her plan was to use Shinochi to either distract Jaster or knock him down.
"A-Ahh!? What a dirty move!!!" she yelled at Tsuyoi as she's flying towards Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

Jaster grabbed Shinochi grabbing her gently like she was his girlfriend.
"i got cha!"

He softly helped her to her feet.
"I'd never do that unless the person had wings!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShe let out a sigh of relief as she didn't go crashing into the wall or ground, "Thanks, such a gentleman." she said to Jaster. She then looked at Tsuyoi, "What're you doing!? I can't maneuver out of the air at that force you know!"

Tsuyoi bowed her head at her in apology, "I'm sorry I used you as a projectile...but," she de-summoned her glove and re-summoned her revolver, aiming it at them, "We are sparring should I remind you." She suddenly starts shooting at them.

Shinochi quickly jumped out of the way of gunfire from Tsuyoi, "Jeez!"

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image

"this isn't war, this is just sparring. You shouldn't throw your best friend." he said with a fiery look.

He slammed the bullet out of the air and back at Tsuyoi. He wasn't playing around now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

Tokio, with an attitude to train, waltzed into the Basic Sparing Room to catch up on his skills. Unfortunately, Jaster was busy with two combatants at the moment and Tokio didn't want to interrupt the session. He seated in a chair near a desk, watching intently on the spar. If only his usual sparring partner was here, he would be happy to fight Jaster in a tag-team with his friend, Haseo. His friend was busy elsewhere sadly. Why did Phones had to be so distant sometimes. Tokio made an inward pout as he could not figure him out. He released a sigh and continued watching.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:11 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jaster chuckled and saw Tokio come in
"hey dude! Whats up? I just though i'd test the new basic sparring teach and her friend here" he grinned

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
T O K I O

┌────────────────────────────┐

When he saw Jaster speak to him, his mood quickly perked up. "Yo, Jaster." He greeted him with a wave and grin. Tokio felt surprised to hear that the woman was his new teacher. "So...this is the new teacher huh?" He said, to make sure what he was hearing was correct. For now, he just waited for a reassuring answer. For a second there, he thought Jaster was the teacher. Tokio really hasn't been around here in awhile. He's been adventuring in other worlds, unlocking keyholes, battling great foes, and learning some new stuff. All his progress really paid off actually. He just needed to sharpen up his skills.

└────────────────────────────┘

(On Off Click: ....)

kalenakeeper

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:49 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi noticed a new guy walk in, but had to focus on Tsuyoi as she was taking this seriously, not only that, Jaster seemed to be getting serious too. "Umm, you guys, this is a sparring session remember? Don't get out of hand now."

Tsuyoi deflected the bullet down into the ground which left a bullet hole in it. She had noticed the new person as well, but didn't really mind it. She sighed as both Jaster and Shinochi did have a point, she wasn't fighting heartless or nobodies, she was sparring, with people. "Well, I guess that was a dirty trick..." she scratched her head with her gun, "Seems like I have my father's blood in me after all." She looked at both of them and de-summoned her gun, summoning another keyblade, "Guess I'll just to use these to beat you two up then." she said with a smirk.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shinochi sighed, as she was glad that Tsuyoi make it any worse, better yet summon a certain weapon. She looked at Jaster, remembering that this is still a free-for-all, "Well, let's continue then~." Shinochi took this chance to try to knock down Jaster, jumping at him with her blades swinging.

Tsuyoi charged at both Shinochi and Jaster.

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
souchi the 2nd

User Image

Jaster dodged all attacks
"hey Tokio, wanna join in? Whoever falls first gotta buy sea salt ice cream for all. Whoever is last standing wins the match" he grinned

he blocked Shinochi's and Tsuyoi's attacks.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff