Submit

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:51 pm
Kota was getting more worn out as he made his way into the castle, after taking a moment with the guards outside who didn't seem to like Kota very much, but he needed to relax, it was only making him more weary to worry about such things.

He stopped in the entry as a female servant who seem flustered by something stopped him, noticing that Kota seemed lost already. She smiled with chubby rosey cheeks which made her flustered expression much cuter. She nodded to him and gestured for him to follow and there she lead him into the front room, she requested that he take a seat while she went to get Desha.

Kota thanked her and he sank down into one of the green plush couches and closed his eyes to relax, he still had the moonstone owl in his hand, he'd almost forgotten. He hadn't set it down ever since he left Cassius' shop, he smiled every time he looked at it. He lowered his hand and looked around the room some, his hair was in his eyes but he didn't feel like moving, he wanted to fall asleep but he had to wait.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:09 pm
Vihata

Desha finally walked into the front room and approached the chair the man sat in, his footsteps soft but not silent. Thankfully, the fire in the fireplace was still going, filling the room with a light warmth and plenty of light. He offered a small smile and offered his hand to the man,

"I'm Desha. It's a pleasure to meet you. I was informed that Cassius sent you here. He certainly is being helpful today. I've already got someone preparing a suite for you as well as a light meal. I can tell you've had a long journey to get here and are tired. So I'll simply ask you this; would you prefer to eat and rest first, or have a few questions answered?" he said in the soothing voice that had now become habit after centuries of being a healer.

A panicked or stressed healer was a bad one. They tended to worry the patient too much and made the healing that much harder. A calm and soothing healer, on the other hand, was one people could trust.

He'd worn a simple pair of very soft buckskin pants and a matching vest, leaving his shoes in his room when the servant had come for him. His ankle-length silver hair was pulled back in a simple braid, easily revealing the rest of him to view without showing off, leaving his dark eyelashes to frame his emerald green feline-slitted eyes.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:43 pm
Kota opened his eyes suddenly when Desha walked over and he pushed his auburn hair back out of his face, he was trying to wake himself up for the conversation, he laughed oddly and grabbed the males hand shaking it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Desha." Kota took his hand back and rubbed his, burning, tired eyes as the man spoke. "I wasn't really expecting to be put up here, I was just imagining you throwing my somewhere in the village." he laughed coyly but really was surprised that he was getting his own suite.

Even though Alichino are beautiful most people make them pariahs and consider them monsters, in a sense they are monsters, without meaning to be. There are very few places and people that accept Alichino's, but Kota had a sense that maybe the people here didn't know what he was. Kota sat back into the couch thinking if he really did have any questions. He felt his hand over the owl again, "Does Cassius live here also?" Kota's thin brows went together after he asked this, what the hell was he thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Vihata

Desha shook his head with an easy smile as he released the man's hand, "Cass prefers to live in the village. It's closer to the water for him. He actually lives in the back of his shop with a back door that opens right onto the beach. As a mermaid, he prefers to stay close to the water," he said simply and softly, knowing that the rest of Cassius' secrets were for the Siren to reveal.

"As for sending you elsewhere... Nonsense, we're not barbarians here. There are plenty of people here who would have gotten a much worse reaction than you have upon arriving somewhere. But here, all are welcomed. As long as you're polite and obey the basic rules, no one will have any quarrel with you," he explained simply as he took a seat in the chair next to him.

"The rules are very basic and simple. No killing unless in self defense. No circumventing free will. You can feed, but only from willing donors. As long as they give their consent you're in the clear. No fighting or sparring in certain areas, including the garden. Try not to damage the property if you can help it. Respect other's wishes and beliefs as they will respect your own," he rattled those off easily, knowing that there was no hardship in them for Kota.

"The garden is the center of the castle. From there, you can access the kitchen, bathhouse, library, and gain the stairway to the hallways above. Rooms are above this floor, suites as well. The four towers are recommended that you don't enter without permission. One of them happens to be Sebastet's residence. The other three hold the armory or are under construction. There's an underground pool, the dungeon, the ramparts, stables in the courtyard if you wish to go riding in the forest. You can go hunting, though it's usually best to ask what game to go for before you head out for it," he held his hands spread with a smile and gave a small shrug, "That's the basics," he finished then stood and gestured for him to follow,

"Come on. I'll show you to your suite. Someone should be sending up a tray of food soon anyway," he suggested and motioned to the hallway and staircase beyond.

((Exit to the Hallways or to Kota's Suite (which you'll want to make yourself)))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Vihata

Loyal Lunatic

19,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:51 pm
Red Gypsy
Vihata

"Hmm, I didn't expect him to be a water creature... Though I guess the flashy shop and personality does admittedly make sense now." Kota laughed and shook his head.

Kota sat for a moment thinking as Desha spoke he didn't know if he should reveal himself to anyone, being there no other of his kind on the island, if he did cause a havoc he wouldn't know what to do, now that the ship he came in on is gone. Then he heard Dasha mention feeding and the garden, the garden worrying more than anything. Kota sighed and shook off the worry for the moment and stood to follow Desha.

~exit~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:01 am
User Image

Lucky for her, ever one know Ora at the castle and happily let her in and let her wait as they want to go tell Desha she was there. She smiled and talked to some of the servants about the farm and how it was going and asked them how things where going here. She was surprised more people came to live in the castle but was happy to hear that but was scared and worried when she heard the knight had come here. 'I hope every one is all right' she thought as she smiled. Not only was she going to give Desha the pot with the small plant in it she was going to ask him for some advice on some thing she knew her grandparents could not answer.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:05 am
Devossy

Desha entered the room with a pleased smile on his face, "Ora! How wonderful to see you again! And I can see that you brought the plant as well. That's fantastic, Sweetheart! Come, let us go put it in the planter now before Sebastet heads there ans surprise her!" he said happily. He gave her a brief hug then lead her towards the double doors that lead into the garden.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:16 am
User Image

"Good to see you to and yes I got it done fast thanks to Grandma's help" Ora said giving him a one arm hug back. She could not wait to hear how happy Sebastet would be with this surprise. "Ok and all so I have some thing to ask you" she said following him out to the Garden.
((exit))

Red Gypsy

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael smiles and nods, "Good then lets go we will meet up with them in the front room" Michael says warmly as he keeps a light arm around Dancer as they head to the front room.

Andy smiles as he sees his brother and Dancer together, he hasn't seen his brother glow over a person much and he was happy for him, for them both.

Michael smiles back at Andy seeing him with Desha, seeing him glowing like he always wanted for his brother, they looked perfect together and Michael had to say that Andy might be finally done looking for his one. He looks at Dancer as he thinks that his one just fell into his arms.

"Hey you two, Rebecca and Ora are still in her room, so lets go see if they have a moment" Andy said warmly as he continued to hold Desha's and sweetly.

Michael nods and smiles as they were about to head to her room, when Valick came down the stairs with a bag in hand, Valick stops seeing his brothers, Dancer and Desha. He then looks away heading for the front door.

Michael rushes to him and stops him seeing that he was planning on leaving, "Wait Valick, were are you going?"

Valick shakes him off a bit and sighs looking at his brother, "I'm going back to the clan. I can't get over her and If I stay here I will just make things worse. I can't help her, if I can't help myself." Valick's words we a bit dark as he was hating to do this, but he didn't know what to do. Michael turns him to have him face him.

"Valick it would best if you stay here, Rebecca wouldn't want you to leave. Plus I know that spell on her has not been lifted yet and if you go back to Eric right now, when hes dealing with an angry Lucifer, He will take his anger out on you and he knows hurting you will hurt her worse. Michael says a bit strongly but calm wanting his brother to see the bigger picture.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:07 am
Darsto_23

Desha stayed at Andy's side, not sure how to handle this kind of situation. But Dancer, on the other hand, couldn't stand back. He walked up to place a hand lightly on Valick's shoulder, not flinching at all when Valick glared at him. Instead, he met that angry gaze and found what was behind everything.

He shook his head gently and offered a small half-smile, "It's not Rebecca you crave when you look at her, Valick, and you know it... She's more your daughter than the love you've been seeing every time you've looked at her... You need to accept that they are two different people..." he gave him his own truth in a soft voice, one that wasn't accusing or demanding. No, his voice was soft and soothing but unrelenting, his own abilities allowing the words to sink in for the vampire.

Desha watched his son with a mixture of pride, worry, and fear. He knew the damage his son could take but also knew the amount of strength that Valick had. His hand tightened in Andy's but showed no other sign of his emotions, his face keeping the serene and calm mask he wore when dealing with his patients.

Dancer continued his words, pulling at the pain Valick had allowed to fester in his heart, "You are a stronger man than this, Valick... You can be her father, the one she turns to when in pain, but also the one who is proud when she stands on her own... You've known all her life that she isn't the one for you... Neither was her mother... You've yet to meet the one meant for you, but she is there and waiting for you... But you must let Rebecca go... Right now, she needs the father you're meant to be for her," he continued, able to feel his words sinking in and finding that pain, soothing and healing it. But Valick had to take the next step, either through pain or pleasure, but the words had to be spoken.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:51 am
Red Gypsy

Andy looked at Desha feeling his hand tighten in his, giving him a small squeeze back letting him know that Michael wouldn't let Valick harm Dancer.

Valick listened to Dancer's words and then to Desha, he was silent a moment as he looked at his brothers. Valick wasn't much of opening up but he was desperate right now, he was confused and need help figuring out what to do. There words made a lot of sense to him, he knew that Rebecca wasn't someone for him, he just feels like he will always be alone.

Valick sighs dropping his bag at his side and looked them, feeling a bit embarrassed a little as he started to speak his feelings to them, but he had a feeling they wouldn't judge him on it. "I don't think Rebecca would ever see me in any other way then the man that ruined her life. She thinks of our sire more as a father then myself. Im just the guy that killed her parents and made her what she is."

Andy smiles a little seeing Valick speak out staying calm seeing he needs help figuring this out. "That's were you are wrong Valick. Rebecca might not love you as a father, but she dose love you as her sire. You might of done horrible things to her in the past but I have seen how much she has changed you back into that brother I once knew. You can't say she looks at you as that man cause if I remember right she forgave you for killing her mother."

Valick looks at Andy as he thinks over his words, "Yes she forgave me for her mother, but not her father, I bet you anything she only keeps me around because of that stupid spell I should have never put on her in the first place a long time ago. If we ever find out how to break that spell, im sure she wouldn't even care if I was gone from her life forever."

Michael smirks at his brother and lightly shakes his head, "I don't think so Valick, You have been there a lot for her, you have taught her many things on how to handle the world, and most of all I have never seen her turn you down for your help." Michael says softly and then looks at Desha and Dancer, then back at Valick. "There is powerful people here Valick, I'm sure one of them can break that spell if you just ask for there help and once we do break that spell, You will see Rebecca will not want you to leave."

Valick looked at Michael and the others, "Alright fine, If you think someone here can break this then I would like it to happen, Ive been trying for a very long time to find something to end it and Im just really tired of being reminded for what I have done to her, I deeply regret everything and I try to make it up to her everyday."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:33 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer gave a soft sigh and shifted to lean against Michael a bit, making it look as if he were simply putting an arm around his waist though, not wanting anyone else to worry. He knew he wasn't finished with Valick yet, but he'd started the process of healing for him. Now the vampire would have to come to him for the rest.

Desha held up one hand a bit to get Valick's attention, "I can tell you of at least three on the island who can break spells: the Siren Cassius in the village, Sebastet, and myself. You can speak to each of us and decide on your own who you feel more comfortable working with," he said, his voice just as calm as his expression. He even relaxed his death-grip on Andy's hand when Valick relaxed and Dancer stepped into Michael.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Michael looks at Dancer and smiles at him putting a warm arm around him.

Valick looks at Desha, "Well its a soul bounding spell and its one of the ones where its hard to get rid of it only goes away if one of us ends up dead" Valick says softly, his voice sounding not so proud of himself at the moment, knowing he might get that look from these two like he always got, the "Are you crazy" look. He knows there is many types of soul bonding spells out there but this one was one of the worst and till this day he wished he never put it on her.

Andy softly rubs Desha's hand with his fingers as he relaxed his grip and smiled proudly at his brother to making better efforts these days for Rebecca. He knows that Valick wants the best for Rebecca and would even be willing to die for her, to free from that spell if he had too, but none of us want him to do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:55 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave a simple nod, "In that case, I recommend either myself or Sebastet. We can both break such a spell and have done so before. We can also do it without Rebecca present, if you prefer, though it would be harder on you," he explained, taking comfort in Andy's hand holding his. He wasn't holding anything back from Valick, knowing the vampire had to have known the risks when he'd set the spell.

Dancer laid his head against Michael's chest as he held him to him, able to feel his energies restoring swiftly from what little he'd done for Valick. But he knew that when the vampire came to him again, he'd have to do even more work to help him. That would be when he'd need Michael's help, after he was finished healing the wounds and pain Valick held deep within himself. They would have to fester a bit more before the vampire would seek Dancer's help, he knew that all too well, and he'd probably wind up with a few bruises at the very least from it. But it would have to be done or Valick would simply return to the state he'd been in when he'd come downstairs.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:02 pm
Red Gypsy

Valick nods softly and started to feel a little better about this, he could tell from Dancer's touch helping him heal some of the pain in him to help bring out whats been weighing on his shoulders. "I'm sure Rebecca would like to be there and it would be easier if she was. I'll speak with her and we will make plans for this later. She will be happy to hear that we finally have a way to break it." Valick says softly and leans down to pick up his bag.

Michael smiles at his brother and lightly rubs Dancer's back as he laid his head on his chest. "Well we are about to go check on her now if you would like to join us?" Michael said warmly.

Valick gives a small smile and nods, "Sure I'm heading back upstairs any way."  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff