Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:10 pm
User Image
~Mialee!~XD
actually..I'll start ^^

Frosta wandered about the valley at the base of the snowy mountains. Her silky mane flowed like an icy flame in the soft breeze. She sniffed at the air, taking the cold air into her nostrils and exhaling it through her mouth. The air chilled her lungs, but this was not anything unusual for the frosted snow mare. She troted over to the frozen river, using her hoof to crack open thin ice to reveal the water below. She drank long and deep, quenching her thirst. Water droplets fell from her muzzle as she lifted her head, freezing before they touched the ground. Feeling refreshed by the long drink, she turned and gazed upon the wintery scene, sighing softly to herself.

White Neko Chan
User Image

A gorgeous black spotted gray winged sosquili appeared in the valley while burring softly. She tosses her head while stretching out her wings. Apparently she had been napping just before waking up. She yawned while blinking her sapphire blue eyes. Her black mane slowly moves in the wind as well her tail. She flickers her tail to keep the flies off of her while beginning to explore the land. She took a huge breath of air as if she was smelling to see if anyone was in the surroundings. "... Hmm.. I smell someone.. but who?" She flickered her ears in various directions all at once to try to listen for anyone or any sound that would be out of the original.

~Mialee!~XD

((errrr its winter so I'll ignore the flies part. Sorry it took so long. washed dye out of myhair and the red was being stubborn coming out))

Frosta stretched her legs and moved alongside the riverbank. She enjoyed her usual daily walk, admiring the sights and sounds, although there wasn't too many in the frozeness of winter. She knew spring was coming soon. she had never seen or experienced it and eagerly awaited for the season to change. She sensed the change in the wind. It didn't seem to be quite so chilly anymore and the days did not seem to have their freezing bite, but rather were becoming more mild as the days passed. She daydreamed of what it might be like, frolicking in fields of grass and to hear the bird's singing lovely songs. She longed to just feel the warmth of the sun upon her. It was such a lovely dream.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily hears something and looked around the valley. She shivered slightly due to the slight chill in the wind. She turned around when she sees something blue.. She neighed loudly to get its attention, hoping it would be a friend to make.. possibly a close friend to have. She flapped her wings loudly, anything to get the blue thing's attention. "Hello? Are you friend or foe?!"

~Mialee!~XD

Frosta heard someone yelling and turned to see a strange mare flapping her wings at her. How strange. Was something wrong with this mare? "Umm hello? Are you ok? why are you acting so strangely". She tilted her head to the side curiously, smiling softly to the newcomer. "A foe I am not, but a friend I can be" . She moved forward a bit before stopping to make sure she was not intruding in the other mare's space.

Steal
Steal
King wasn't used to others. His time around them had been rare, and very limited. In fact he had little awareness of gender differences, or even race differences. To him all were different, so how could one be so petty as to point out the tiny changes. Then again, he was noticeing that some had similar traits, and those he was facinated in. Wing kinds, coloring, markings. He could see not far from him two others that he had not met before. Well, then again.. most were once he had not met before.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at her and smiles at her words, calming down slightly. She looked at her with her ice sapphire eyes. ".. I am Snowlily.. but you can call me Snowie. I am a friend as well... if you want me to that is, miss." She walked closer to her while burring gently. "It is a gorgeous day today.. isn't it?"

~Mialee!~XD

Frosta smiled at the greeting. "mhmm indeed it is. its a pleasure to meet you Snowie. My name is Frosta." She stood where she was, allowing Snowie to move closer at her own comfort level. "What brings you here this far into the north mountain base?" It was then she spied the figure of a male not too far from them. Her attention and gaze went to him for a moment as she tried to get a good look. He was a paler blue then her, almost like a sheet of ice. He had a long flowing mane and tail, and what seemed to be braids in his tail. It was so hard to tell at this distance. "It looks like we have company Snowie. Shall we go over and say hello? He looks like like a curious creature". She moved a few steps towards the stallion and then stopped to look back and see if Snowie would follow.

Steal
((I just realized.. King lacks a personality. I think he must be a stump XD))

King blinked as he looked at the other two. One was familiar.. in a distance sort of way. He recalled vaguely that he saw that one elsewhere. Wings on that one too, but the other. Poor lovely marked one. No wings. It must be so hard for that one to get around. Moving slowly forward, stepping closer to a feeling of cold that bathed him like a soothing balm. He tilted his head to the side and inhaled the fragrance of cold. "You... are like me perhaps?" His voice was a shivering cold almost friged sound. If one was mistake they would say he was speaking with a clipped (cold) tone.

User Image (whats scarey about him?)

White Neko Chan
Snowlily nodded at Frosta then quickly followed her. She sees the stallion and gasped. "I met him before.. but I never got his name, Frosta... He seems alittle scary but is nice." She looks over to the stallion and says "Hello, sir." She flapped her wings in greeting while smiling softly.

~Mialee!~XD

Frosta turned her gaze to Snowie a moment and raised an eyebrow inquiringly. "But whats so scary about him? He looks fascinating to me, like ice". Frosta moved forward, turning her attention back to the ice-like stallion before her. His voice seemed to be as icy as he looked, sending a cold chill down her spine. How she loved that cold sensation. " I am like you? How so? Perhaps in a way. You...are cold, like me. I have never met another with such a cold essence as I have before". She was intrigued and curious. What brought him here? For that matter where did he come from? She stepped closer, and in doing so she felt a powerful wintery cold sesnsation eminating from him. She smiled, enjoying the iciness of the feeling. Curious as she was about the spring, the mountains would forever be the snowfrost mare's home, for she was a creature of the coldness from the depths of winter.

Steal
King bowed his head in respect to the one that he had met before. "I am Kinguyakkii, though I expect few to say that. It means Northern Lights, but I except King." He closed his eyes a moment as he inhaled again the fragrent smell of cold and icey winds that seemed to come from the one before him. "You call yourself ?" He wasn't sure how to get names from others unless he asked, then again... did he ever really get any names from anyone? With a slow step he moved closer to the cool feeling from the dark blue one before him, nuzzling her back lightly. "Your wings are missing? How do you fly without them?" The contact was not intended to be intimate, but he knew no restrictions or what a touch could mean.

White Neko Chan
Snowlily looks at King and bows back to him. "I am called Snowlily but you can call me Snowie." She gave him a simple smile while folding her wings in place. "I am sorry for calling you scary.. but.. I heard ice sosquilis are rare and lived alone.. And that they are bitter at times... Forgive me.. I haven't been around other sosquili.. but my caretaker, Tigerlily heard of stories when she was with one tribe."

[She never seen a ice sosquili.. so truefully at first she was scared of him.]

~Mialee!~XD

Frosta smiled softly, her eyes shining like an icicle gleaming in the midst of winter. "My name is Frosta and I am pleased to meet you" . She bowed her head in greeting and returned her gace to meet his. Another cold shiver shot down her back as he touched her. She breathed deeply as the sesnsation passed throughout her. She noted he had wings and wondered perhaps he had never seen a wingless soquili before. "Wings? ah well I do not have any, so I have never experienced the joys of flight. I would love to feel the cold wind in my face, but alas I shall never know that feeling. Although they are quite fasciniating to me. I enjoy watching pthers with them. " She smiled and reached out to touch his feathery wings. She had never been this close...and she just wanted to touch them, just once. She nuzzled his wings, pressed her muzzle against them. They felt so soft, and yet so cold.

Steal
King gave a soft sigh at the contact with his wings, which he obligingly spread a bit to show off. Not in a vain way but to let her see what they fully looked like. "Oh, there are more like me?" He arched a brow at Snowie. "I was sure I was the only one like me. I see many with wings, or some small ones, but none are ever like any other. I find it near impossible to judge one like another, as no one ever acts like any other. At least not as I have seen with the few I have met." He looked back at Frosta again and nibbled on her hair slightly. "I like the cold around you. It soothes me. THe warmth felt so bad. It made me feel sleepy.. kind of sick inside. Cold feels nicer.. I need to find a cold place."

((yarg.. gots to go to bed.))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:11 pm
User Image
~Mialee!~XD
Shaeria care to join? they're in the mountains. ^.^ Anyone is welcome to join the rp just let us know so we can establish posting order

Steal
King gave a soft sigh at the contact with his wings, which he obligingly spread a bit to show off. Not in a vain way but to let her see what they fully looked like. "Oh, there are more like me?" "I was sure I was the only one like me. I see many with wings, or some small ones, but none are ever like any other. I find it near impossible to judge one like another, as no one ever acts like any other. At least not as I have seen with the few I have met." He looked at Frosta again and nibbled on her hair slightly. "I like the cold around you. It soothes me. THe warmth felt so bad. It made me feel sleepy.. kind of sick inside. Cold feels nicer.. I need to find a cold place."

Frosta giggled at his antics and stepped closer so he could feel the coldness of her body. "I love the cold more then the warm, although I can handle the warm, I much prefer the cold. " She looked up towards the caps of the mountains. "It should be cold up there. Perhaps we can find a nice cold cave for you there until the winter comes again." She smiled softly at him and rubbed her muzzle against the soft feathers. "Yes I have seen one other like you with wings but none up close before. " She was fascinated with the wings, wishing she could fly and feel the cold rush of air in her face. "If you like I will try to help you find a nice cold place to stay" Frosta was happy she had made a new friend. She hoped in their journey to meet more new friends

Steal
Kinguyakkii blinked a little and chuckled at the feel of the other rubbing against his side, her cool form makeing him feel a bit more at peace. He glanced around slowly looking up at the frosted cap of the mountain they were close to. "It seems to me that it would be colder up there, seeing as for some reason there is still snow up there, whilst the snow is melting down here. "I have seen other wings on others, such as small wings on smaller forms, and large wings on larger forms. Perhaps it is a pattern."

He smiled at the thought of finding a cool place, a nice place where he could be safe and wouldn't have to worry about the heat that was bothering him so much. "Shall we head upwards?"

Shariea
The little flyer giggles as she flitted through the trees, steadily climbing upwards towards her home. She closed her eyes and trotted over the tree tops, her tiny hooves knocking the snow off the larger branches. her velvet ears flicked from side to side as she seemed to hear a framilure voice. She opened her eyes and peered down with a tilt of her head. Her long teal tresses trailing behind her like a fan fair. "AIIIEEE!" She bellowed, puffing up her tiny chest and she barrow rolled from the sky, dive bombing down upon the two blue forms below.

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta giggled. "Well thats nature. Many forms and many sizes and patterns. Even males and females are very different." Frosta looked up at the caps again at his inquiry. Yes that sounds like a good idea. Maybe we will find others like us up there...those that prefer the cold." She could feel the iciness of his body and it chilled her. It reminded her again of those wonderful snowy days she had spent frolicking about the small valley, and sliding on the ice with her tiny hooves. As she turned to head upwards, heard a sudden loud booming voice and turned to see a blurred form heading straight for them. "What the.....?" her eyes widened in shock.

Steal
Kinguyakkii tilted his head a sudden phrase she used comeing to his mind and hovering there. "Males.. and females..?" He looked at the one beside him, and at her sudden shift of glance he followed her gaze to... "Ohhh.. the little winged one.. its wings aren't edible by the way.. they just look like they are.." He grinned and frisked abit dodgeing around and makeing himself a very mobile if bouncy target. "Isn't it cute?" He still didn't know that the two that he was going to be spending time with were females.. and he wasn't.

Shariea
High flyer laughed as she zoomed down upon her intended pray, only to pull up short of the ground and land with a feather light touch upon the ground. She held her head high apparently very pleased with her self at the stunt. "why Hellow there." She giggled, her wings flicking behind her. With a flick of her whip like tail she sent a long stream of teal dancing along the snow. "who's this?" The little flutter tilted her head and pranced towards the strange female, she cirled her once, head tilted all the while. Finally she stopped in front of her and puffed up her chest in an attempt to make herself look larger.

~Mialee!~XD
"Edible Wings? You tried to eat the wings?" Frosta watched King bounce around and her icy eyes lit up in amusement. she looked back at the approaching blur. "oh what a cute little female....like a bug....butterfly wings!" She stared at her, fascinated with the wings yet again. She watched the pink female land as if walking on air with the softest touch. "She giggled softly. "Hello! oh my you have such pretty wings!!" Frosta moved forward to meet her after the little one had finished circling her, completely taken in by the sight of new wings to investigate.

Steal
King blinked a few times as the other Soquili flew toward them, and he tilted his head whispering softly. "That.. is a female... so.. maybe.." He blinked and looked at the wings. "So.. these wings make you female.. so..." He looked back at his own. "Wings.. female.. no wings....." His eyes widened. "Frosta.. You're a male."

He shook his head and murmured.. "Anu.. is a male... " He sighed a bit. "What does it matter anyway.. what is the male and female thing important for.. I don't get it.."

Shariea
(( XD poor confused King!))

High flyer giggled and hopped forward as she finally approved of the strange mare. "Hiya! Im high flyer." she said with a flick of her tail. Her wings seemed to be forever in movement, fluttering this way and that, fast and slow. "Yes, That Silly Boy tried to eat my wings...apparently they look tasty." She glanced back at her wings and beat them slowly as to get a good look at them. The seemed to sparkle against the sunlight that reflected off the melting snow and rained through the canopy in dancing dappled patterns. "Do they look tasty to you?" She asked the female, tilting her head yet again. She glanced over at King and blinked, suddenly she burst into a fit of laughter. "You are a Boy and she is a Girl, See look." She trotted over in an exagerated fashion to stand beside the Blue female. She was much smaller than the larger frosty female, but this didnt seem to phaze her, she thought it should be obvious they where both girls.

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta's eyes widened as King stated she was male. She looked down underneath her back legs and back at him, flushed red, "I'm most certainly not male!" She looked back at high flyer. "Hello I'm Frosta. " She was beat red under her blue coat, which made her face look as if it was going purple. "Yes he mentioned they aren't edible...although I can;t imagine why one would think they are....they wouldn't really taste good I don't think" As High Flyer beat her wings, Frosta's gaze was glued to them once more. "ouuu pretty....sparkley" She shook her head breaking the trance ionce more. "No they look very pretty to me, but not tastey." She wanted to rub her muzzle against them and see how they felt. Were they like King's? Soft and feathery...

Frosta laughed at High Flyer's comments and her eyes followed her still mesmerized by her wings. "Yes, King you are a male...we don;t have that...thing ...down undeneath there. " She pointed underneath King's back legs.

Steal
King's eyes widened a bit. "I am male.. you are female.. and.. you are female.. and.. " He shook his head blinking at the two females before looking between his rear legs and swalloweing. "Anubis had one of those too I think.. so he is male... then again I would have to look again to be sure.." He nodded. "I will look next time I see him." He made a mental note to check all the people he met. Surely this was of some importance.

"Why does it matter though? What are these things for?" He looked at the two females, sure that they would have answers for him. They seemed much more wise than him.

Above.. circling around was a hawk, its majestic wings spread wise.. light shineing on it bringing out its blue icey markings.

Libra07
(( i know this is out of order but i got to get king in the mounatains))

King looked up at the mountains. Ohh how he loved the way they glittered in the sun. He himself had nver actually been to the mountains and decided it would be a good time to go se them. He started off at a gallop, but as he drew nearer slowe down to a lop. He was at the base when he stayed in a trot. He stopped to take a breath and looked up at the marvel of them. After 5 or 10 minutes he began to make his journey up ward. He stayed at a lope to conserve energy, noticing that it seemed to get colder the further he went up. That made him wonder how the earth below could be so green and this terrain so cold. It also began to make him think if any other soquili would be up here.

Shariea
High flyer giggled as she looked up at the larger female. "aww thanks. Im glad you like my wings.' She flicked them again for good mesure, a sparkling sheen dancing across her vibrant colors. Her attention snapped promptly to King and her cheeks became a bright pink, flushing a deep rosy Hue. "Are...You ...serious?" She cast a nervous look at Frosta. "Uh...You see when a male and female like eachother...really really really well... They mate. Surely you know of mating? " She tilted her head and suddenly wondered how old King was. Surely he was old enough to know of these things.

Libra07
As king got higher and higher he noticed a group of soquili and decided to go over to them. he was nit curious what they were all doing up here and then spotted that two of them had wings. He approached them giving a friendly whinny to see how and if they would reply.

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta watched as King talked in confusion. She giggled at his antics again. "Poor confused King. Has no one ever told you the difference? or why?" Her eyes lifted skyward a moment as she noticed the icy looking hawk soaring above them. Turning her attention back to High Flyer she smiled. "Yes I love wings, although I have none of my own." Frosta grinned widely, enjoying the moment and the fact she made another new friend. Frosta snickered softly as High Flyer tried to explain to King the differences of male and female and their roles according to gender. "mhmm yep. Masting is to make little soquili. you know, foals. Like we all were once. "

just then Frosta heard a whinny and noticed a stunning brown male approaching. She whickered softly in reply. "See King, he is another male. " She swished her tail and smiled welcomingly to the newcomer.

Steal
Kinguyakkii's mind was whirling at all the new information. He was trying to puzzle out what mateing was, and why one would have to do something like that to make little soquili.. "How does one mate..." He murmured softly, before glanceing up as well to see the icey hawk as it continued its spirals heading closer and closer to them. The colors matched him well, it was almost as if it... nah. It wouldn't be there for him.

Shakeing that silly thought from his mind he looked at the brown male, tilting his head a little. "Male... Male.. Female.. Female.. So.. that is a male, which means it has the..." He moved closer to the approacthing Male and dipped his head, looking for the dangly bits that Frosta so nicely pointed out to him. "You have some too?"

Yup.. lovely idea of a greeting... Kinguyakkii had a lot to learn.

Shariea
High flyer giggled a bit and shook her head, her cheeks turning an even darker shade now that asked how one mated. She thought to herself that he must have been a very sheltered horse, which in itself was an odd thought to her. For King had wings, like she did and she was always about using them to get to knew places. Blinking she turned to the new male whom approved and nickered a greeting. "Hello there." She snorted and turned away as the winged male went to investigate if this truely was another male. Quietly, highflyer arched her proud head high to whisper as best she could to Frosta. "Is..is this an act of some sort or..is he truely that Naieve? "

Libra07
King bowed his head to the three soquili and was curious as to why they were talking about male and female.. What he was even more curious about was why the obviously young stallion was looking at his package.
" Does soemthing intrest you?" king asked jokingly and notice the young stallion was a bit confussed so he decided to ask the two mares
" What are you trying to teach him?" King thought he might be able to help since he asumed he was older then the other soquili that where present

* keeping it pg here XD*

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta giggled at King. He was so innocent and child-like. Very rare for a stallion nowadays. Frosta whispered back to High Flyer, "I am very sure this is real. What male do you know that would want to admit he does not know how to mate or what male and female are? " She turned to look at Kinguyakkii and tried to think about how to explain it, without getting too detailed. Frosta pranced nervously on the spot as King asked what they had been teaching him. "Well, he uh, doesn't know what male and female are until we told him. But he does not know what mating is for.....or how to for that matter" She thought a moment and trotted over to Kinguyakkii and whispered softly into his ear what mating was and all the details to go with it. She turned a very deep bright purple, but someone had to tell him. Moving back towards High Flyer, Frosta introducd herself to the new stallion. "My name is Frosta. These are my new friends. and you are?"

Libra07
King couldnt help but smile at the thought of trying to explain what mating was. But as Frosta gave her name and asked for his he snapped out of his thought.
" I would be named king, is a pleasure to meet you" He said as he again tiped his head to her.

Steal
Kinguyakkii stood in place as if frozen there, and now part of the mountains. He blinked a few times and shivered all over before uttering one phrase. "Ewwwwwww...." His nose wrinkled and he shook his head. "Yuck...."

During the time he was still, the hawk landed by Kinguyakkii, crying out and trying get his attention.

Shuddering all over, his back moving as if something was crawling on it, The icy stallion looked over at the new comer. "I am Kinguyakkii.. It means Northern Lights.. Most call me King.." He sighed. "I.. er.. ewwww..." He shook his head. "Mateing doesnt' sound too fun."

Libra07
King tipped his head to The ice stallion and asked
" My name and your abbreviated name are the same, so would you mind at all if i called you North?" As king waited for te answer he couldnt help but chuckle a little at the reaction The stallion gave.
" I wouldnt know i my slef have never mated" King smiled as he couldnt shake the image of the young stallions face when he realised what was to be done.

Shariea
The flutter although blushing deeply cracked up laughing when frosta finally whisperd to him the truth of what he'd been asking. The little female turned away as not to laugh directing into his face and did her best to hold in the rummbling giggle. What came out with a large snort, and she coughed trying to mask it. "Hmm, oh excuse me.." She glanced away and nickered to the Strange Male. "Im High flyer." She said with flick of her brillantly colored wings. "Pleasure to meet you." She smirked a bit, and turned her eyes towards the hawk. High flyer practically bounded towards it, Gigggling as she did so. She nosed in, sniffing at the silly bird whom seemed to be colored in the same tones as the silly male. "Is he Yours?" She asked to the wingged male.

Libra07
" Nice to meet you high flyer" he said as he again tipped his head but to her.

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta laughed. "You say that now but once you experience it I'm sure you'll see it differently. Its supposed to be an act of love...although some males see it as only pleasure." Frosta then heard the hawk and looked at it. "I think it wants your attention King" She turned to look at High flyer and couldn't help but laugh at the small one. She was so outgoing and amusing. And jsut then the small pink soquili was off after the hawk. "ahhy is that a wise thing to do?" Frosta called after her. She shook her head, chuckling. "Well its nice to meet you...King...wow 2 Kings...This could get confusing. " It was then she realized they were supposed to be looking for a nice cold home or cave for King. "Hmmm should we continue our search for your home until winter King?"

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 8:04 pm
User Image

Steal
Kinguyakkii blinked at the bird looking at him, stretching his neck to touch his nose to the hawk's beak. He snorted a bit and looked around. "Mine.. I don't think he is mine.."

Steal
King kept snorting at Archon, nudgeing the bird with his nose before looking again at Frosta. "Yes, I think this is the time for us to move on and find a nice cave. I don't wish to be out here too long in case the melt hits here too." He kept thinking out terrible it would be to have this place all warm like down in the valley as well. He motioned a bit for Archon to follow him, if the bird wanted, as he found an interesting trail that would lead higher into the moutains.

~Mialee!~XD

Frosta nodded and followed King towards the trail he had found. She turned her head to the others, "You're welcome to join us but we will be travelling to a much colder place high in the mountains." She smiled softly at them and returned her attention to King ahead of her. The hawk was a very interesting creature. It was so icy, its colors and amrkings matching King's. Even right down to accessories King had was a complete match. It was as if this hawk was meant to be with him. A companion perhaps?

Steal
King watched the hawk as Archon moved to fly before him, as if leading him up the trails and into the colder places. He turned to see if anyone was following him, and was greatly relieved to see that not everyone had stayed behind. Frosta was still trailing. Giving a gentle whicker he picked up his pace a bit. "Thank you for following Frosta. I was a little worried everyone would stay back."

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta smiled, her eyes shining heartily with enjoyment. "ah but I did promise you King. After all tis what friends do and I would never let you go alone. Besides, it sounds like fun! " She nickered softly, swishing her tail back and forth as they travelled, feeling the air drop a few degrees as they ventured further into the mountains. "I would much rather find a nice cold place myself and wait out this new season coming. " she looked around, loving the sight of snow and ice. Somehow she felt connected to it all. As if it was a part of her. She wondered if this was a silly notion or if King felt this way too. Her eyes travelled to the hawk again. It seemed almost as if it was leading them. Perhaps it was sent to guide them to a colder place?

Steal
Kinguyakkii gave a bit of a nod. "I think that maybe it was sent to guide me, or perhaps even both of us." He moved up more, looking around, his eyes going a bit wide at the sight of an intersting birtch bark teepee situated in the mountains, a trail of smoke comeing up from it. "One of the two leggers seems to live up here..." He backed up a few steps. "Could it be a kind of trap? I see two caves near.. one glowing red and one glowing blue.."

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta peered over King's shoulder at the scene before them. "Hmm I don't think so..... the hawk looks just like you. I don't think it would lead us to danger. " She smiled reassuringly at him and headed out in the cleaning to have a look around. She wasn;t sure if any of the two legegrs were here, but she sensed no danger. She nodded to King that it was safe. Moving forward she focused on the caves beyond. One was red like fire, and the other as blue and cold looking as ice. From where she was standing that was all she could really see and make of it. It was then there was a small movement closeby. She stopped and looked down to see the strangest creature she had ever seen. Before her was a purple and red mountain lion, with black markings down its back almost like stripes. Curiously she lowered her head to sniff at it.

Chikotae looked at the strange blue mare. What an interesting soquili. He eyed the winged male who had stayed behind. He moved forward, sniffing at her curiously. Once he was satisfied she was safe and would not hurt him, he rubbed back and forth against her muzzle, purring softly.

Frosta giggled at the antics and rubbed her muzzle against his soft fur. "King come see this. He is just so cute!"

((can soquilis talk to familiars?))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:05 pm
User Image

Steal
Kinguyakkii looked at the strange animal that was around Frosta and he made an alarmed sound. Perhaps that thing wanted to eat her or something? He didn't know if he should move slowly toward her or charge to make the thing go away. In the end he just made a few staggering confused steps and stopped.

"Is.. it harmful? Are you okay?" He shook his head a bit and looked over at the hawk, who was just preening his feathers and ignoreing the feline, in a manner that was very unlike most avians. Something weird was going on here.

"I.. don't get it.. something.. feels strange?" Maybe some kind of magic.. or maybe the two.. unusual creatures that had found them, just didn't mean harm, and knew what they were there for.

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta chuckled softly at King. "its perfectly safe. He seems to be very friendly. And such soft fur! you must touch it. It feels so nice!" She was so amused by the small lion, she completely forgot the hawk was even there. She heard King's voice again. He seemed troubled and confused. She raised her head and walked over to where he was standing, looking around as she did so. "well the two legger doesn't appear to be here and I've never heard of one hurting any soquili before. " Her eyes moved towards the caves again. "That blue cave seems ...... intriguing. Interested in checking it out?" She grinned at King, hoping to spark some interest and maybe get a smile from him.

Chikotae felt the sudden lack of contact from the mare. He watched her walk towards the winged male, that was now near. He moved forward, sniffing at the air a bit and feeling the icy shiver that came from this strange blue stallion. He finally decided if the mare was safe, chances were th stallion would not harm him either, so he sauntered over to them and stood looking up at both soquili.

Steal
Archan blinked a little and finished preening before circling around, trying to guide them to the cave of ice. The other was not for the likes of the mare and stallion before him, and the likeliness of them enjoying it in there were slender at best. "This way.." He cried out, his voice a peircing sound that shook some snow loose from the higher peaks of the mountains, yet didn't start an all out avalanche.

Kinguyakkii's ears pivoted a bit as he heard the sound of the hawk crying out. "I am sure I just heard words.." He shook his head a bit. "maybe it was just an echo or something playing with my mind. None the less, I think you are right, it would do us good to go into the cave and look around. It looks.. inviteing." He smiled a moment before glanceing down at the feline. "You are sure it is safe with us?"

~Mialee!~XD
Frosta's eyes turned skyward to the hawk. She grinned, fairly amused. "ahh so it can talk. Well its fairly obvious he wants us to follow." She nudged King, chuckling at him. "yes it does look inviting....shall we?"

Chikotae looked at the stallion amd smirked. "I would think it is safe. How could a small creature of my size bear any kind of calibur against something with the likes of you? " With that said, he ehaded towards the cave. "come on now, follow the hawk. It won't stop its squaking unless you do"

Frosta ,taken by surprise that the furry little feline spoke, burst out laughing. Seeing a smile had crept onto King's face, she bounded after the feline. "Come on King!! Lets go check it out. This seems like fun!"

Steal
Archon gave a disgusted look to the feline and he fluffed up a bit darting into the cave. "Like cats know anything.. all they can do is lick themselves and trip things.."

Kinguyakkii murmured softly as he followed the two animals. "It seems to me that they were better when they were silent. Now I am likely to get a headache." He sighed a bit, then gave a sharp gasp at the sight of the insides of the cave. "So sparkly.. so cold.. its like.. its like.. heaven." He pranced slightly over the cold ground, lifting his head to nuzzle one of the icicles. "Frosta.. isn't it splended?"

((T-T Bedtime.))

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:38 pm
User Image

Steal
Laying in his teepee, Dreamfox sighed his eyes traceing over the laceing that held it closed, yet had enough gaps to let smoke through. He could hear the soft whickering of the Soquili nearby, but they were all mature, none needed his care at the moment. He knew he should have been happy for that, but it made life a bit dull overall.

Steal
Yawning softly Dreamfox opens his eyes, and to his shock one one side of him is an intense heat and on the other is a blindingly crystaline basket. He scrubs his eyes and chuckles. "New young ones it seems."

User Image

User Image

Steal
Dreamfox slowly walked out of his teepee, depositing one basket near the opening of the firey looking cave to his right, and the second he lay in between the two caves, well aware that the icey cave to his left was currently occupied by Frosta and Kinguyakkii.

Steal
Dayniel moves around in the basket, rather oblivious of the sniffing going on outside. He just curls out sleepily as babies tend to do, kind of peeking out of his semi-transparent prison. Then again, he too is rather transparent so it is just weird.

Steal

King looked over at Frosta, nuzzling her side gently before whispering. "I need to take a brief walk, I will be back later. Do you think this cave will do as a place to stay?" He stepped to the entrance and took a deep breath. "I should let those I know where I will be.. so that means I need to head back down to the valley... and the heat." He cringed.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:46 pm
Frosta smiled and nodded. She looked around the cave and took a few steps towards the icy walls which mirrored her reflection back to her. she smiled softly and turned to look at King. "This cave would be a lovely home. Its perfect. Look, see your reflection in the cave walls." She waited a moment before replying to his other statement. "Of course, its a lovely idea if they know where you are so they may visit. Will you be ok in the warmer areas of the valley or would you like me to accompany you to be sure you're ok?" Her soft blue icy orbs shone with concern but she trusted he would be alright in whatever he decided.  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas