Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ibara's Flower Shoppe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:16 am
Kazuraii

Angry Mob

The mob once more free from Ryoku's web technique crashed into the front of wall of Ibara's flower shoppe. The wall made a mighty creak before part of it caved and the large glass pane that dominated 1/4 of the wall shattered. The crowd cheered and began to stampede inside the shop attempted to loot steal and break whatever they could.

The shadowy figure escaped completely looking back seeing Ryoku take things seriously it didn't bother to turn around it vanished completely from the area any information it may have had was gone.

[ Shady Figure exits to ??? ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 270/300 | Stamina: 325/325~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used
♘Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ] -10 chakra

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 438 / AC: 3100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 1♘

Ryoku was getting pissed at himself. 'Sloppy, real sloppy.' Noticing it was not him they were after it was the store. Also realizing they hardly even noticed him at all. If they even did care. Something was up they weren't acting like a bunch of people rioting. It was more like they were zombies. Looking at them raiding the shop like rabid animals one more idea struck him as he watched below them seeing their shadows all mesh into one giant bit as they all piled indoors pushing and shoving at each other to get what they wanted. Knowing more so this was out of place. "Who steals flowers?" Sprinting from the rivers direction and back to the front of the store he slowed his pace and using his silent soles to assist him he snuck his way into the crowd as if he was one of the rioters.

He worked his way through the mob some until he was just about to the center. He was bumped in to once or twice and dodged some clumsy people getting carried away with the looting. Looking down it was as he had thought. In such tight quarters there was so little margin for error. Everyones shadow was touching another in some way. It was almost a gimmy. Taking a much more serious stance and making a handsign with both his hands, thinking to himself as he cast the jutsu. 'Kagemane no Jutsu' The move being done at such close proximity to the target shadows it would be next to impossible to fail.

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 2♘

The rooftop clone watched as the other made its last attempt to stop the people. He continued to scan the area for any type of suspicious activity, with the kunai still drawn and ready to fly at anything not resembling the villagers.

Jonderken

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 pm
Kazuraii

Not So Angry Mob

The rioters stopped chanting and looked around in clear and utter confusion, not knowing how they had gotten there and slowly began to disperse in shame realizing what they had done. If Ryoku was quick he'd be able to snag a few for questioning as they sulked away from the shop the effects of the shadowy figure seemed to have wore off on them. Some limped away with cuts and scrapes and bruises but for the most part the majority of the mob seemed fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 385/385 | Stamina: 165/165~

Sacreia hurried towards the flower shop, upon reaching the shop she saw villagers they looked like they were confused and unsure of what was going on. Thinking to herself she wondered what this was about Ryoku said there was a mob here this didn't look like a mob and they surely didn't look angry, she wondered what really could be behind all this if anything at all. She approached a villager to make sure they were all right. "Exscuse me, are you all right? What happened here?" She then placed her hand on the villagers shoulder to stop them from moving so she could get answers. "Don't be alarmed I am just trying to assess the situation here and I wont hurt you I promise." She looked as calm as she could trying to get answers from this villager. She then looked around at all the other villagers who were just moving around with sad looks on their faces, she thought to herself again if they did this they wouldn't be the way they are now if they were actually in control of themselves. As she thought that it hit her some outside force had to be controlling them. Looking around for Ryoku she had to find him so she could tell him of her suspicions of what could of taken place here but she wanted to hear it from the villagers as well. Looking back at the villager she was talking to she smiled.

╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦
Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 pm

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 285/300 | Stamina: 325/325~

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Jutsu Used

Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 1♘

Ryoku stopped his jutsu just as it was about to connect. Raising an eyebrow as everyone seemed to act as though they had no idea what was going on. 'Genjutsu no doubt.' Before the crowd completly dispersed he stood up grabbing two of the men trailing behind in the gang. "Please, what was the last thing you remember? There is something bigger going on here. So please tell me what you know." Ryoku tried to express sincerity in his eyes as he asked them.

∯Chloe∯

Flying up to the location she sensed trouble she saw numerous Ryoku's. Not sure at all as to what was going on she quickly landed on the roof next to one of her masters and listened in on what was going on.

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone 2♘

Lowering his guard some as he saw help arrive. But still scanning the area for any possible threats. Holstering his kunai.

♘♘♘Ryoku Nara♘♘♘

Arriving to the scene it had looked like somehow his clones had handled the situation. Walking over to another of the Civilians. "Excuse me, Why would you attack some of your own village defenders, let alone try to loot a flower store? Did someone rally you all?" Looking at the man he obviously seemed a bit raddled. Leaving it at that he awaited a response.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Kazuraii
Kiko_Alacran

Not So Angry Mob

The few that hadn't been grabbed by the Chuunin and Genin wandered on their way to their various homes, ashamed and confused the ones that were nabbed by Sacreia and Ryoku had very little to offer. The young man who was nabbed by Sacreia was too confused and ashamed to be worried about what the woman had said he offered a simple shrug. "It looks like there was a riot. Did we do this?" The man answered with a question of his own.

The few that Ryoku and his clones had nabbed had similar answers. The two men grabbed by the first clone shrugged. "Well we were at the ramen shop... and then the next thing I remember we were here..." the first offered it wasn't much but enough. The second man visibly shaken simply just shook his head. "I DONT KNOW!" he nearly screamed.

The original Ryoku had grabbed yet another civilian "There was a loud voice.. a compeling voice I couldn't help myself... It was like... I was being controlled I had no control of myself.. A flower store? I don't know.. maybe the flowers were important to the person? Don't you have more riots to worry about?" As if on cue the explosion from the Hot springs rocked the early evening.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia sighed after hearing the villagers speaking about really not knowing of what really had taken place but hearing that they remember hearing a voice she looked at Ryoku with a suprised look on her face. "Genjutsu? Who would do such a thing?" Before he could answer she heard a loud explosion off towards the hot springs. "That was not me." She quickly shot up her hands in the air showing that she was innocent. She then pointed towards the hot springs. "If I was us I would head that way, make sure everyone there is ok." She then looked at the villagers. "You all should head somewhere safe we will handle whatever it is that is going on." She then turned tail heading towards the hot springs. Turning to look at Ryoku she spoke under her breath. "So whats the plan if we run into something there. Whats not to say its a trap or something?" She then watched his expressions trying to figure out where it would go next.

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm

User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Chunin | Tamer/bloodline | Chakra 290/300 | Stamina: 325/325~

User Image

User Image

~Konoha | Chunin | Hawk | Chakra 295/300 | Stamina: 325/325

Inventory
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole

Missions Active

Jutsu Used

Passives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♘♘♘Ryoku Nara♘♘♘

Looking up at his clone on the roof he made a quick handseal and released it, absorbing all the information he saw during what took place. Looking to his other clone he told him to go to the ramen shop to investigate the source of why they cant remember back to that point. Turning to the other people who were a bit trampled at the front of the store he scooped one up while turning his attention to Sacreia. "We need to get these people to safety first, I'm evacuating this area to get them to the hospital." Taking two people over each shoulder and carrying them in the direction of the hospital. Laying a few of them closer to the outskirts of the area and going back for some more.

Seeming like some of them have gained the ability and awareness to walk he helped up another of the injured and guided some more of the confused to the same area. One of the mans children were even at the scene, no doubt ably coming to see where their father had gone to. "Papa, are you hurt? What happened here? You missed supper." The man looked at his daughter and looked away, knowing that he was part of what took place seemed to put a foul look on his face.

Ryoku put his hand on the mans shoulder. "Listen I know what happened to you all, You were under some sort of genjutsu. Someone in the village has a grudge against us and they were using what we fight to protect against us. I will speak to the Hokage on all of your behalves, I assure you, there will be nothing to worry about in terms punishment." Ryoku gave a bit of a warm smile to them as he helped them along to security with the rest.

Endai Yami [ Shadow Release: Far Reaching Darkness ] -10 chakra

Looking back at the shop there was a small child who had wondered in front of the store. Turning towards the small boy he noticed the flower shop sign was coming loose above his head. Not having a lot of time to think he cast his shadow out in the form of a large hand grabbing the child and pulling her out of the way. The sign had landed on its corner where the boy was standing and smashed into splinters. Ryoku pulled the child to his location laying him on the ground. "Be more careful kid, that sign almost took your head off."

*exit to hospital with group of civilians*

♘Ryoku's Shadow Clone♘

Nodding to Ryoku he leaped up to the roof and off in the direction of the ramen shop.

*Exits to Ramen shop*

∯Chloe∯

Sexy Technique -5 chakra

Flying down to the ground where the rest of everyone was she transformed back into her female appearance. Looking at Ryoku she was a bit concerned. Unsure of his intentions she knew that he was aware of the bigger picture here but at the same time he persisted. Seeing that maybe he had a softer spot for these people gave her a slight warm feeling that her master did in fact care for life. It had mad her wonder how she actually cared for her. Shaking her thoughts she walked over to another injured and lifted them up to their feet and walked them over to the area the rest were being placed.

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Sacreia nodded at Ryoku turning her attention to the people of the village noticing they were still wandering around aimlessly some holding their arms as if they were wounded, some even held their heads from where a wound actually was and was somewhat bleeding through their hand and down the side of their face. She took this opportunity to help them, she wasn't really much for being the helpful kind but these people were not safe just wandering around the town not knowing which way was up and probably becoming a burden to others in the village.

She walked over to a young girl in the crowd that was sobbing she looked down to see she had either broken her leg or sprained it bad enough to keep her from walking. Lifting the girl carefully onto her hip like a mother would carry her child. She spoke quietly to her trying to soothe her. "Don't worry it will be all right we will get you to safety." The girl nodded and hugged Sacreia tight. Turning she made her way over to a clearing away from most of the rubble and debris handing the girl to a woman to watch over her while she got everyone out to safety. The young girl watched Sacreia rushing back and forth helping men, women and children out of harm's way, people from the village with broken arms or cuts and scrapes from all that took place. Noticing Chloe Ryoku's hawk go from bird to woman made her a bit surprised. Quickly shaking her head she returned to her duties getting the wounded out of the area and to the hospital.

In her mind she thought of how someone could be so cruel to command people to do their bidding and for the fact these were just mere common villagers nothing special just normal people trying to live their lives. She started to let her emotions get the better of her but she quickly cleared her thoughts these people needed her to help them to safety, to know that everything was going to be fine. She wouldn't let anyone down and she sure as hell was not going to let her anger get the better of her she would have to deal with them later. For now these villagers were her main concern. She may just be one person but she was going to do her job as a fellow shinobi and protect her home even if it ment to put her life on the line.

Sacreia got to the last child in the area it was a young boy no more than six years of age hugging a teddy bear tight crying out for his mommy. Looking around she could see no parent rushing forward to claim this child, possibly the mother was somewhere else in the village under the same thing these people were under, she hoped everything was going to be all right. Walking over to him she started humming, a tune that her mother sang to her when she was little. She never really shared anything with anyone but she thought this would cheer up the little boy with the soft melody. [x] The boy slowly began to stop crying to hear the song Sacreia was humming realizing how calming the melody was. She held out her hand, as the little boy reached out as well, taking hold of the little boys hand she helped him stand up giving him a soft smile to show that she was no threat and that she was just here to help him get to safety. The young boy gripped his bear tight as he was lead to the waiting group of villagers on their way to the hospital.

[Exits to hospital with her group of villagers]

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:39 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

I will not bring dishonor to my clan...

Clan: Yamanaka
Chakra: 490 / 490
Stamina: 70 / 70

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi walked towards Ibara's Flower Shop and went to go check on the progress being made there by the people rebuilding it.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I will never stop rising until my last breath...

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia quickly followed after Kirumi. "Sorry I took so long to catch up got side tracked with day dreaming again." She then tried to smile showing that she was ready to get to work. Grabbing pieces of wood she started moving the debris out of the way, first step to repairing was to find out how much damage had actually taken place. So clearing away the mess was a start to being able to see what was going to happen and if it was really going to take forever to do. Looking over at Kirumi she decided to make small talk while clearing the mess. "It's not all that bad, could of been worse we could be starting from scratch, at least some of the walls are still standing." She snickered at this and continued to move the wood and other debris out of the way.

[repairing the shop - 1/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:22 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kirumi was busy reaching to brush of some debris from the Yamanaka flower ship sign as a familiar voice came from behind her, the young genin turning her head to be greeted by Sacreia, the other blonde girl who had joined her in guarding the gate to their village. Waving her hand, Kiri simply nodded as the two began to pick up the destroy pieces of the once large flower shop b"I am surprised how well Ibara is taking this. Usually we treasure our flower shops like they were one of our own kin." The young shinobi said while moving on to clearing the way for workers to get on with reconstruction. She then turned to her friend, wondering how the shop would look when it was finished. "I guess it could be. Thankfully nobody was really hurt. Or worse. I hope the people who were controlled are all right. They were victims too." She said; now slightly feeling worried for the villager's fate.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:12 am
User Image
User Image

~Konohagakure | Chunin | Bloodline/Ninjutsu | Chakra 435/435 | Stamina: 200/200~

Sacreia continued to clear the rubble away listening to Kirumi. Nodding to what was being said she realized she had just stuck herself with sliver of wood. "Ouch. I think they would be fine a little traumatized but still they will get over it in time." It wasn't bad of a cut just felt like a needle pricking her finger. Sacreia paid more attention now to what she was doing as she then started hammering nails in places to fix broken walls and getting new walls built up. After getting one wall finally built she started painting it to match the color of the walls that still stood. Turning to Kirumi she pointed at her painted wall. "Looks a lot better now dont it?" She then started tidying up the inside of the shop dusting the counter getting everything neat and tidy.

[repairing the shop - 2/5]

TheRealKiru

Bakuton Clay Creations
Grenade Belt♠
C1 Spiders x10
C1 Snakes x10
C1 Humming birds x10
C1 Frogs x10

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image
Kɪʀuмɪ Yαмαɴαкα

Kirumi helped the older blonde, the young genin moving tools to the workers while quickly keeping an eye on Sacreia after helping move the wood with her. "Are you okay?" She asked the female before stopping and looking towards her, not wanting her friend to be hurt. Afterwards, Kiri began to help paint the walls, which she found quite dull and spoke to Sacreia to pass the time. "I enjoy your presence." She said shyly before deciding to ask the question on her mind. "Will you be my friend?" The young Yamanaka asked the blonde, looking up at her with a neutral expression.

[ Repairing Shop 2/5 ]

xJ U T S UxA C T I V E
xxx None

xI N V E N T O R Y
xxx 4 Kunai
xxx Piggy Wallet

Created by TheRealKiru

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100