Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[F] Calling all Questers, Breeders and Owners! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:50 pm
About me-

Name: ladyfirefox89
I've been part of the shop since: 09, got my first soq in 10
How many soquili do you own? Uhhhh, 25
Who is your favorite and why? Utani Mesmra Monrey - She is just so gorgeous. And I adore the family she is a part of. Not only that, but her plots make me giggle with glee every time I think of her x3.
Who is your latest soquili?
User Image
How did you get them? Paid raffle
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The paid raffle mal had with all the naturals.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I am, but I don't have much to show for it yet. I am hopeing that some day Zelia, Keely, Roarian, and Sapphrion. I know, I have pretty high goals lD.
What kind of plots are you looking for them?
Keely- Keely still needs to find her brother Brutus. Once she does he can tell her she wasn't abandoned and that she isn't worthless. Finally she will come to terms with her past and stop being full of hate. She will go back to Ironforge and meet the children she never got to meet. And will slowly try to get Ironforge's herd's trust again.
Zelia- Zelia is starting a herd. And will be going on a search for others to join the herd. Also on the search for her lost daughter.
Sapphrion- Also starting his own herd. I'm not really sure what other plots to give him yet.
Roarian- Roary's plots are still a little sketchy. He will fall in love. His foals will get stolen and his love will run away heartbroken. Then he will get healed by his cousin and go after his stolen foals. Someday he will get them back. After getting them back he takes them back to their mother, hopefully putting back their family. But the mother already has a new life. So the now grown foals stay with the father as they travel. Suddenly he meets a mare and he falls in love, even though he is now scared to do so. Hilarity ensues and not sure what happens next besides them becoming lifemates.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Yes. Marnie needs the foal she finds in order for her plots with Edmund to move forward. Also, Charlotte needs her breeding with Zulian in order to kick start her plots with Bakkenefu.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Nightmare family. Flipono has a breeding with Meeki's Nightmare II, but I would love love love to become part of that family<3.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would give my papa some to pay back all the things he has done for me and so he can pay off his back taxes<3. Besides that, I think I would like to take a trip to someplace. Then put the rest in savings till I felt I could confidently buy a house.
What is your current wish? I would really like my Hellena<3. A mega mutant with the head of a hippopotamus. That or the MLP Sunset Shimmer<3. There are quite a few breedings I would really like haha. Right now I really like Utani x Kel'Thuzad, Tait x Sazhera, Flipono x Jessamine or his second breeding Nightwalker II, Charolette x Zulian, Pavo x Spectre
Why are they important to you? I have always loved Hippos. And Hellena has been brewing in my head for the past year or so. Sunset Shimmer I like because it would give me the chance to try and rp a soquili who has a 'darker' side. Because I know I am not very good at it ha ha.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Heck to the yeah!
Favorite colour? Lately it has been yellow/orange. I also really love green and purple<3.
Got any music to recommend to me? Friendly Fires- "Skeleton Boy" *It is a fun music video, even if you don't like the music x3.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm
About me-

Name: Malikztiah Ankhere [but i also go by Sin Sterling, though I don't often use him in Soq, I have popped in with that account before, and have one soq certed to him and have been too lazy to change it. Lol because i felt like sharing this info]
I've been part of the shop since: Sometime in 07
How many soquili do you own? 11
Who is your favorite and why? It's actually a tie between Ini-Herit and Remil - I love both of their personalities and how they bounce off of each other, even when not together. ini's my sad, troubled [and getting better lol] half-breed, and Remil thinks life is just some grand game, and his brother being mixed blood is something special that he wishes he got, too, and plots out tricks and pranks to try and make him lighten up. Even though at least 80% of the time, they either backfire spectacularly in his face, or simply don't work.
Who is your latest soquili? User Image
How did you get them? Agneza's April customs
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The custom roll :3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Nope, lol
What kind of plots are you looking for them? N/A
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Mm... not at this point in time
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Goldenleaf. I have a custom idea from a plush for them (with permission), but I also would like to have something for the Flock, eventually. None of my current brood really fit though.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy a house in a nice, warm climate that has less humidity than here that is all on one level, to never deal with stairs again, and get that electric wheelchair I can't afford. xD And a nice fancy cat tree, that can last more than a few months.
What is your current wish? Twin gryphs based on leucistic Canada geese [or pied, the more common name for the coloration]. Or Ini's breeding with the fairy god-dragon. They're just such a cute couple. xD
Why are they important to you? The geese pair, honestly they were a random whim when the concept first came to me. But when I started to quest for them i got more and more attached to the pair. While they may look alike, in personality they are nearly as different as they could get. Mori prefers peace, quiet, and solitude, while his sister Mira would be a born socialite, enjoying company and attention and gossip, and others to share that gossip with.
For Ini and Fee's breeding? Well, honestly I'm just looking forward to seeing those two with foals really. xD They bonded through background plotting and pondering "mysteries of life" together, foals would be another mystery to unravel only they wouldn't be able to be so philosophical about it, this time.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Lul why not
Favorite colour? Uh honestly it varies. I like the combination of rich brown with blues though
Got any music to recomend to me? Hm hm.. ah I know. Secret of NIMH  

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm
About me-

Name: one over three
I've been part of the shop since: Roughly October 26th/2007
How many soquili do you own? 13 14
Who is your favorite and why? Chane – This is really hard. In the past when asked by friends I’ve linked almost every pony I own at one point or another each with their own reasons. Posting Chane here almost feels like cheating, but he’s my active oldest OC and is dear to me outside of Soq as well as in. I have RPed him nearly every day for a few years total. Recently his family grew (brothers!) through a couple of extremely fortunate raffle wins making this the first time ever he will have living blood relatives who aren’t directly descended from him in a gaia shop. :3 More then ever I want to grow soq Chane and his family. Maybe someday we’ll form a proper herd with all the members. <3 Also he’s grey. I love grey things.
Who is your latest soquili? CC custom coming from Mind. <3
How did you get them? Raffle Win
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? As far as pay raffles go, I won Jase in the recent natural breeds raffle. For breedings or otherwise nothing since Euthyphro in 2010. June! My first free anything ever! <3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Euthyphro
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Right now I’m just doing whatever RP would seem to best help fill out his personality. Eldership isn’t something I’m going to be applying for too soon. It’s more of a distant goal.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? The only plot I have that’s stalled due to lack of a new character’s is Chane’s. His mate needs to be made. That character is not one of mine though.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I have no special permissions for either of these but I adore The Vitterfolk and the Flock. Vitterfolk I plan to just keep an eye on for now, and the flock I’m working on designs for a couple of gryph twins and maybe a sister for my current member Mencari. Planning on applying for flock membership if I ever wind up wining them. :3

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy you a green dress but not a real green dress, that's cruel
What is your current wish? Chane mate is also male, so I have been trying to find a girl who looks somewhat like Chane (but not exactly) and isn’t related to him to act as a surrogate for some of their baskets. In other words, a dapple grey. Race wouldn’t matter too much, though regulars and winds would be best and evil ponies would be bad.
Why are they important to you? Chane’s been my most important character for a long time now and while I haven’t made any specific plans for this girl anyone added to the herd at this stage will be a major character in future herd and family events. :3
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yup. Practice makes perfect!
Favorite colour? every shade of grey from black to white.
Got any music to recomend to me? I have no idea what you like. =x Have some sort of Skrillex.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm
About me-

Name: StarieMichie
I've been part of the shop since: I lurked before it, but I first joined in during the WoW event.
How many soquili do you own? 21 (I count co-owns as full still)
Who is your favorite and why? Cockery - He is damn fun to roleplay because he is not serious, and has the backstory of a Gary Stu. I have a hard time RPing serious characters sometimes. It is nice to unwind sometimes and just play someone who is dumb and pretty.
How did you get them? Riri CC'd them. <3
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Sugar Rush Racers in April! I won DD Butters. smile

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I always wanted to get Cockery to elderdom. I'll think he'll get there eventually! I just need better plots and more RP for him.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? He acts like he is the best badass in the world, and I'm currently running him into Soq bigger and stronger to put him in his place. After that, he will re-dedicate to his ninja training; he's gotten lazy about it since starting a family. His ultimate goal is to find and destroy the Bad Man With Fire who destroyed the Ninja Macaw clan, his sensei, and his father. Then and only then can the Ninja Macaws live and train in peace.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Eventually, I'd like to get the Bad Man and have them actually square off, but as of right now, I'm planning on it as background. Also, his daughter, Dash Cocksure, is currently trying to have baskets; got to keep that ninja clan growing!
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I am currently questing an Amachi via customs! But I also really love the Vitterfolk, and also someday hope to have a Troll in their line.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, It's boring, but I'd invest the bulk of it. The rest I would spend on GC so I could get gold for ponies. All the ponies.
What is your current wish? PONY ALL THE THINGS. I was very fortunate to have been picked for Sirenz' bribes, so I do have a couple ponies on the way. I would really like to see Dash Cocksure x Galileo Figaro babies though.
Why are they important to you? On top of just being awesome, pretty, and part of Cockery and Twitchy's rad herd, it would also be Scara's first breeding.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yes!
Favorite colour? Grey.
Got any music to recommend to me? Untz untz untz untz.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:54 pm
About me-

Name: Laroawan
I've been part of the shop since: Started trying in 07, first Soquili May 08
How many soquili do you own? 15
Who is your favorite and why? Cyrus Monrey - He was my first winged Soquili and I love his family story and am excited to see his future play out
How did you get them? Breeding CC by Bee
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? October 2012

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not at this time but have considered it for Ziya
What kind of plots are you looking for them? She needs to have one more broken relationship before her and her future lifemate (Volkaz'jin) get together at last
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Still need to find the right stallion for Ziya's plot to continue with her second breeding
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I'd like a Soquili to join the Flock and one to join the Brotherhood. I also want Kaz'kah to officially join one of the troll herds at some point.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy a house in the country and pay for my wedding and honeymoon next year
What is your current wish? I am really hoping to get a custom as I have yet to get one. My current quest is for an unseelie fae inspired mare. She is part kalona and part flutter.

Form

User Image

Edit Category: Heavy?
Soquili Species: Flutter/Kalona/Kirin
Body Build: Regular
-- Male Leg Up or down:
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Unseelie Court, fairy lore
WIP Needed?: Only if you want to confirm something
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Laroawan
Breed: Unseelie Fae
Temper: TBD
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC - thinking dark colors
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Dark grey (maybe a touch of dark chocolate/chestnut brown?) dapled with white painted spots
Face: To match body, with a thin white line down nose, ending in a larger white area near the end of the mouth.
Mane: White to flaxen in color
Tail: Fur to match body and hair to match mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: White fetlocks, black hooves
Wings: Copper, golds and brown color palet
Eyes: A haunting light grey/blue
Reference Image(s):
Body Colors and Markings
, Facial markings (not color)
Wing Color Inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom kalona horns starting near middle of head and spiral backwards in a twisted, wild sort of way
Wings: Custom fairie wings with twig like features at the top.
Hair: Large wild custom hair with a few loose braids.
Tail: Custom kirin tail (more in style with the alternate template version) with large sweeps of hair that is wild and flowing like the mane.
Fetlocks: Longer custom shaggy fetlocks.
Reference Images: See above reference sketch.
Wings, Hair 2, Horns

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items
Hair Accessories: bits of leaves, twigs, feathers in the hair - earthy tones, browns, coppers, more autumn leaf colors
Lantern: A medieval looking black lantern that hangs on a black black chain from her mouth. It is lit with a glowing yellow light, similar to the fireflies.
Fireflies: glowing fireflies around the lantern and in around her hair
Other: Maybe a spiderweb growing off one of the twig parts of her wing or in the hair/from a horn
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above reference sketch
Fireflies, Lantern, Lantern 2

Why are they important to you? The fairy lore has always been fascinating to me since I was little. I have fairy books and figurines that are special to me. My fiancee and I are hoping to create a video game based on fairy lore and the unseelie court.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yes of course!
Favorite colour? Blues and greens
Got any music to recomend to me? Rah Rah  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:22 pm
About me-

Name: x-Ivory_Feld-x
I've been part of the shop since: 2006 (GOD I'M OLD)
How many soquili do you own? 5
Who is your favorite and why? Oathkeeper - You never forget your firsts. And I love that I got him the minor upgrade custom items through Mindsend's slots ages ago. <3
How did you get them? Won the Wishing Star (RAFFLE) that month back in 2011. She's a mock daughter of Oathkeeper's Daughter - Destati.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? *points above* 2011. Almost two years ago exactly.

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I was with Oathkeeper, I've tried twice thus far. I stopped RPing when Soquili hit its troubled years (I remember it getting dramatic for a good period, and people interested in RP were scarce.) It was shortly after that I ended up having a real life family (child and marriage, college and career) so I never did get back in the swing of things. I had self RPs and a handful of other RP, but I'm not sure they'll ever count. So I gave up. No 'poor me' here, but its something I've always wanted for him.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? N/A
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? N/A
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? N/A

Fun things-

If I had a million dollars, Oh lord, I would be using it to not face homelessness right now irl. But that's nothing cheery to talk about. I'd find financial security for once, get a car, ...needs before wants. But wants would definitely include a lot of art of characters I'm writing for career wise. (:
What is your current wish? Elderhood for Oathkeeper? I've been daydreaming a long time of getting one of two quests. Rumplestiltskin unicorn (w/ broken horn) from Once Upon A Time (ADMIT IT, CONTRACTS FOR BASKETS IS A FUNNY IDEA!!! rofl ) or Beck, Golden Eagle Skinwalker based on a TV pilot OC.
Why are they important to you? Oath is my bb. I've had him longest and I'm most fond of him. Rumple is easily my fav character of all time now (andRobertCarlylemyirlhero.Suchasaintinperson!) and Beck, oh man, Beck is an idea that stole my heart and would probably make a damn cute Soquili (;
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? *gathers syringes* GUINEA PIG AWAY! I'm your personal Steve Rodgers.
Favorite colour? Starlight Blue?
Got any music to recommend to me? Depends on the mood and purpose. Vector to the Heavens from KH is always a catchy one.  

Iokabrenna

Tricky Shapeshifter

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:59 pm
About me-

Name: JetAlmeara
I've been part of the shop since: Jan 06 2010 (approx, going by the date of my Teepee Creation)
How many soquili do you own? 32
Who is your favorite and why?

Mercy - she is the current focus of my major plotting. But she is also based on an old and well loved OC that has a lot of sentimental value. However..this was actually pretty hard to Answer because I have my favorite Bad guys..my favorite tortured soul..my favorite heroes etc and I don't know if I love any of them over the other. But Mercy is my current focus and who my muse has loved the most recently.

How did you get them? DD's Bribes

When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Feb 15th 2013 - Mixer Breeding

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership?
Yes, With Mercy
What kind of plots are you looking for them?

Most of Mercy's current plot roles are filled and in progress or soon to start, however..she's still looking for her eventual student, so she can pass on what she herself has learned. More friend's and enemies are of course always welcome as well. Eventually she needs to find a lifemate though thats not a part of her plot in particular..its just something I want for her someday. She's going to need the love by the time she's finished with my hellish plot lol

Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress?

Yes

Ramiel - The Dreamer is needed in order for She-ra and I to progress with a Dream herd concept, he is to be the co-leader of the herd with Pha. The Dream herd believes that everything outside of their lands exists only as a dream. They worship dreams, believe their lives are guided by dreams..believe that new Soquili entering their lands are the manifestation of dreams made real by their devoted prayers and offerings. Foals are created in the same manner. They are basically Dream Zealots and we have a lot more envisioned for them.

I also have a concept for a Barbarian Warlord who will move along the plots for my mare Eldorada, She-ra mare Izel and Regret. Drathan The Conqueror is a brindled bay stallion who at one point in his life wooed a young and impressionable filly into leaving and then betraying her family (Regret). The two went on to take over other lands, destroy other herds (Izel's and Eldorada's) before he traded in Regret for a younger prettier mare. devastated and realizing that everything she has done in her life was a mistake Regret became the Regret she is now and has recently, unknowingly, come to the same lands where Eldorada and Izel are plotting to raise an army and take back the homes of their own herds.

Achilles, my vain and fame obsessed mercenary was recently hired to kill a Queen. Since the stallion who hired him gave him a decent enough reason and this queen is supposedly warrior enough to give him a challenge Achilles took on the job. After fighting to a standstill however, with neither being able to gain the upper hand Achilles and Pen made themselves a deal. Achilles would go back and deal with the stallion who hired him because he was somewhat mislead and then he would return to Pen and become the sire of future queens as Pen, Queen of the amazons was impressed by Achilles abilities. Since the amazons are a matriarch based society where males have little to no rank (except Achilles who made himself a pretty deal) we've been entering them in breedings where you can specify gender as we'd really like an all female result for their first breedings..but we'll settle for whatever in the long run to move the plot along. It would just have to be changed a little bit.

Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I recently got a flock male..but I'd still really love a female that would be suitable someday. Nyx has given me permission to have a mock baby of her Galla Sile.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy a nice little hobby farm somewhere, get a horse, some chickens..maybe a goat. Make sure my kids would have enough to go to college someday, help my step-daughter with her's and all that fun stuff
What is your current wish? Any of the ploy related things above.
The Dreamer

Edit Category: Moderateish
Soquili Species: Hippo-Suti Crossbreed
Body Build: Regular
-- Male Leg Up or down: up
Concept Origin: Original Concept
WIP Needed? Not needed unless the colorist has a question about something
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ramiel
Meaning (Just for curiosities sake) - Arabic name meaning "thunder of God." In Christian and Islamic tradition, this is the name of a Watcher. He is one of the seven archangels listed in the Book of Enoch. He is the angel of hope, and has two main duties: he is responsible for divine visions, and guides the souls of the faithful to Heaven. It is also said that he is the archangel who was responsible for the destruction of the armies of Sennacherib.
Owner: JetAlmeara
Breed: The Dreamer
Temper: Spiritual
Element (ulun’suti Only): Light
Tag Background: 023 Falling Stars by Ameh
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): To match his feather's, if they could have glowing accents that would be neat, if not tha'ts alright =-)

Body: Base color is black with sporadic iridescent feather markings (like his future mate Pha, or the peacock babies recently dropped or Eversong, just featherish like markings) in purple/blue's & greens. See Reference for better explanation.
Face: See Above, glowing blue eyes
Mane: A dark purple mixture of hair and feathers, the feathers form a crest almost headdress like shape around the top of his head (think like a cocatoo crest but incorporating the sides as well as the top,) and have a brighter blue highlight to them as the edges, the hair is long and flowing, there are some feathers with long 'stems?' mixed into the hair, these feathers are also purple but have a peacock eye spot in blue and green and they glow (See refs for a better explaination)
Tail: Long broad feathers in dark purple with the same blue highlights as above and two of the long stemed glowing feathers on the side. The feathers should not curl but flip up slightly where it touches the ground so they arn't just dragging if that makes sense.
Hooves/Fetlocks: 4 clawed Hippogryph feet, Claws a dark purple
Reference Image(s):
Color Ref < - idea I got the iridescent feather colors from. Omit the red and browns.
User Image
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom branched Ulin-suti horns, you don't have to keep the exact design I drew (I'm terrible at horns/antlers) but I would like the top part to be branched and the bottom branch to curl downwards - you can even use the Ulin-suti branched templated horns and just add on the bottom part if you like. The horns are black with glowing blue lines and symbols etched into them.
Wings: No wings
Fins: No fins
Scales: No scales
Pelt: No Pelt
Other Notes: This stallion is going to be the co-leader of a 'Dream' herd along with She-ra's Pah (linked above), a herd which believes that everything outside of their lands exists only as a dream. They worship dreams, believe their lives are guided by dreams..believe that new Soquili entering their lands are the manifestation of dreams made real by their devoted prayers and offerings. Foals are created in the same manner. I'm giving you permission to add or alter anything on this Soquili at your discretion if you are inspired by the above information.

Trading Post Items: nada
Custom Items:
- A silver necklace with silver beads and a glowing blue moon symbol around his neck
- A silver armband - which is supposed to look like leaves twining around his upper foreleg
- A silver beaded bracelet beneath it with the same glowing blue moon symbol
- A 'Dream' creature made of light/shadow/mist (blues, purples,greens, prismatic? Think ghostly but more visible then pure white). A canine I think - either a fox or a wolf, see Ref's for inspiration. It dosen't have to be a full creature, it can be wispy/half formed and I don't care where its places either, its going to be his 'spirit guide'
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Spirit fox, Spirit fox 2, ghost wolf, Ghost Wolf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My Design

The Barbarian Warlord
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft with feathering & Roman nose, leg down pose
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Only if theres a question

Body: A dark bay with black brindling and black points
Face: White blaze & Dark brown eye's, Espression edit should be Angry, Ears pinned back.
Mane: Black, medium in length, about knee-length, long forelock
Tail: Black, long (just a bit dragging on the ground), thick and straight.
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Mane Style Ref , Face Marking Ref , Color Ref , Tail Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: No Skinwalker pelt, see below for edit pelt
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:

A red cape with furred shoulders, the cape should fall over his back so that most of it is laying on the other side of him rather then covering up his whole body. The furred part should be clasped together on his chest with a ram's skull..maybe the horns could be stuck through the cloth as 'clasps'. The skulls eyes should glow slightly red.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Cape (the brown part should be red, the furred part is fine color wise) , Rams Skull

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Drathan The Conqueror
Owner: JerAlmeara
Breed: Warlord
Temper: Aggresive
Mate:
Tag Background: 024 Red Thorns by chibizoo
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

Achilles x Penthesilea

Desired Gender Ratio for two baskets: All Female
-- Genders if three are rolled: All Female
Is it ok if I livestream the breeding?: Yes
-- If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/The baskets are even dropped?: Yep!

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Penthesilea/She-ra of Etheria
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Achilles/JetAlmeara
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?:N/A

Lifemate?: yes

Low Luck?: no

Link to Breeding Agreement: Link

Teepees: Jets, She-ras
Throwbacks?: N/A
Link to previous Generations: N/A

Short Summary of their plotline: Achilles was hired by Penthesilea's brother to kill her - their fight however ended in a stalemate as neither seemed capable of gaining the upper hand. Pen, impressed at finding a male capable of fighting her to a standstill and under pressure to produce a strong heir makes a deal with Achille's who is lured in by the idea of siring a queen and the fame he could possibly gain from it.

Although their relationship begins as one of convenience and personal gain for each of them, trials and tribulations will eventually bring love to them.

What are their Parents Personalities?
Mother:
A warrior to the core, Penthesilea has spent her entire life training to be stronger, faster and braver than all the others. These after all are the ideals for all within her family and herd. She is clever and can just as easily talk herself out of a situation as she can fight her way out, though she would certainly rather fight than anything else. She believes that males are the weaker gender and their only real purpose in life is to help produce new life. She is a follower of traditions passed down for many generations as they are important to the structure and stability of the family and herd.

Though she may be a warrior Penthesilea also has a soft mothering side, which occasionally comes out. Foals or other members of the herd are generally the only ones to see this softer side. The rest of the time she carries herself with a commanding presence, demanding respect.
Father:
He's fiery, he's bright. He's a fatal hero. He is nearly perfect. But his excessive pride dooms him. He is gorgeous, a wonderful fighter, talented, intelligent, etc...and he knows it. He's got a terrible temper, but he can look at most situations logically, even when furious. He is super individualistic, and has no real desire to lead or to be lead. He wishes to do things on his own. It is his battle, his war, his fight, his girl, his friend, his armor.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Queen of the Antianeira Herd
Father: Mercenary, Hired Assassin

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: To Kill a Queen - (still in progress) Achilles kidnaps and traps the filly Kadira in order to lure Pen away from the rest of the sisters. They fight to a standstill and 'the deal' is proposed.

What is their family dynamics? Pen will be the main one raising the foals, although they will also gain a great of influence from other herd members. Achilles will be a part of their lives but as somewhat of a satellite, coming and going as his job and his duties require. Yakut, Pen's twin sister is the herd healer and a bit of a strange shaman like character, often talking to tree's, rocks..the wind etc which she believes can tell her of the land and possible dangers headed in their direction. She is likely to keep a sharp eye on the foals as they grow. Calfuray is a warrior in the herd who was injured during the revolution, although she does not remember her past she is determined to make her new future worthwhile and trains a great deal of the time, she will likely put a hoof towards helping the foals with their fighting.

Traditions:
Blessing of The First Born - Ritual performed to bless the first born female foal of the Queen. While the birth of any foal in the pack is a special occasion that is celebrated, the birth of the first female of the Queen is the most celebrated of all. The filly is smeared with a berry and herbal mixture and the pack dances in a circle around mother and daughter to bond them together forever as the Shamaness chants an ancient blessing.

Death Ritual - Performed after the death of a herd member. Upon the death of a herd member the Shamaness gathers the herd around the deceased. The Queen will arrive last, prompting the start of the ceremony. The herd will form a circle around the deceased, with the Shamaness and Queen in the center. Together the two will start dancing around the deceased, chanting a farewell song, the other herd members will join in matching the Queen and Shamaness' movement and words until the pack is moving and speaking in unison. After the herd has become one in chant and dance, they bid their final farewells individually, the Shamaness and Queen will be the last to leave as they continue to dance and chant until all other members had bid their fallen member goodbye.

Ritual of Blood - Every two moon cycles the residing Shamaness will preform the Ritual of Blood. During this ritual the shamaness will create a special mixture of herbs and berries or tree sap (natures blood), the exact misture of which she saw in her dreams. Upon the creation of this mixture she will place it onto a piece of tree bark or in a turtle shell if one is available. Using a stick to move the 'blood' about she will 'read' the 'blood'. What is told in the 'blood' will affect the herd directly, it may be the birth of new foals, the death of a member, upcoming war or something else of great importance.

Blessing of The Migration - A ritual performed to ensure a successful migration to winter or spring pastures. To ensure a safe and successful migration the Shamaness or Queen will bless the herd.

Rite of Caste - In the event that the Queen does not produce a female heir she will pass on leadership of the herd through the rite of caste. The Queen will choose the one who is most worthy of the position and offer to her the role. Should the other accept the herd will celebrate their future Queen. In the rare event that the mare refuses the offer she will be driven from the herd and a new successor will be chosen.

Herd/Family culture:

We live for each other, not ourselves.
This is the golden rule of the herd. Everything that is done, whether it is gathering, training or bringing new life into the world is done for the greater good of the herd. Bonds run deep and strong within the herd and thusly all activities are done for the benefit of all, not the individual.

Tradition is important.
All traditions and ceremonies are extremely important to the herd. It helps strengthen the bonds between members, increase morale and continue the teachings of Soquili of the past. Traditions are taught at an early age and that education continues throughout the Soquili's entire life to ensure that they are never forgotten.

Our world is based on truth and strength.
Always ones to speak their minds, the herd believes that the truth is more important than lies, even if it means hurting another. Withholding the truth is a serious offense and may be punishable should one find the hidden truth. Punishment varies based upon the individual offenses.

Betray one, betray all.
Any soquili, whether part of the herd or an outsider, caught betraying the pack is to be severely punished. Should the soquili be from within the pack their punishment is often more severe than that of an outsider as they will have betrayed the trust and bonds of the herd as a whole. However, in the event is a first offense of an outsider, the Queen may choose to forgive them of the act if the soquili pledges their undying loyalty to the Queen. Should a second offense occur this forgiveness cannot be given again.

Religious Beliefs:
The spirits of the land are well respected and cherished though the herd itself is not highly religious to any one god of goddess.

Why are they important to you? I love my plots, I spend a good deal of time weaving them all together and waiting for a suitable Raffle pony/Custom/Breeding etc. can be excruciating when you want to move things along lol
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yep yep
Favorite colour? Purple
Got any music to recomend to me? hmm..not really? I'm not a huge music person, I like my music..but I never know who sings it or the name of the songs and so I can never really recomend them lol. My husband like Pink?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 pm
About me-

Name: Windy dasher
I've been part of the shop since: I joined the guild in '09 and got my first Soq in '10
How many soquili do you own? 2
Who is your favorite and why? Thunjeramon! l (he has armor) - He's my baby! I'm a big digimon fan and thought him up during season 3, it just happens that he's a horse so it made perfect sense to quest him as my first soquili <3 for even more magical feels, my friend drew a plush of him as a Christmas gift and it was picked to be made into a real Soq!
Who is your latest soquili?
User Image
How did you get them? Art contest prize pot - blk&wht category
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? JulianMoMo's July/Aug '11 customs (re-customing Thunj)

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? No
What kind of plots are you looking for them? n/a
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? n/a
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? No, I haven't looked into big/famous herds. My Soq are wanderers anyway.

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, ...I'd settle some debts I have with my parents, and then use the rest to buy supplies so I can make cosplay props all day long CCC:
What is your current wish? Custom, based on a concept of my favorite colors and swirly things. (in another shop, he looks like this)
Why are they important to you? Helios (the custom) represents a personal, artistic creation in that he's not based on any OC. Thunj is a character I've made plots with, created a story for, and that was more important than what he looked like. With Helios, I'm going for an abstract design with colors and stylings that are meaningful to me.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? (With Mind's permission of course :p ) Oh yes~
Favorite colour? Teal
Got any music to recomend to me? I've been listening to a lot of instrumentals lately, and with the Kingdom Hearts buzz and post-con-feels (went to AX), Simple and Clean has been cycling through my playlist!  

Windy dasher

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:10 pm
About me-

Name: Andranis
I've been part of the shop since: 2007
How many soquili do you own? 14
Who is your favorite and why? Ishara - She's a Soquili of one of my first two SoA, and one of my favorite SoA ever heart Her family over there is HUGE xd
How did you get them? Breeding
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Just last month in Mindsend's breedings

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not yet! If I did, though, it'd be Ishara heart
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Not sure yet ;;
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Nope, not yet!
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? I don't know of many herds yet ;;

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd buy enough property to build my own Lazy River around the full perimiter ~
What is your current wish? Right now? Zhivka's mate! Based on Lilo... As a unistallion xd (Which I have permission to get her in Soquili ~ )
Why are they important to you? Well, Lilo and ZhivkO are mates over in SoA... And I can't possibly have one without the other in Soquili ;; Plus... In the translation from lion to horse, Zhivko did a most hilarious gender-bend, and I would LOVE to stick to that theme ~ xd
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Yup! xD
Favorite colour? Too many! I'm favoring monochromatics a lot, though.
Got any music to recomend to me? Owl City - Alligator Sky  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm
Gonna update this actually o 3o

About me-

Name: Mameha Otome
I've been part of the shop since: September 2008
How many soquili do you own? 25 1/2 (I co-own 3 technically, but 2 of those 3 are mine fully at this point)
Who is your favorite and why? Guedes - Voodoo mama~ I love everything about her and her family so far. It's been a nightmare trying to put together all the details of her story though o 3o~
How did you get them? DD's bribes
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Pretty recently got a basket from Mind's bribes, Hougan up there and rolled in a mockbreeding event by Slimy biggrin

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Not right now, but if I do in the future it will probably be Crescendo at this point.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Family mostly.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I need to get Al'ar and Crush's breeding out of the way since it's a fling. This will allow Al'ar to finally be able to get to his intended mate, Edel~
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Amyrinth's trolls or the Flock~

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd be able to not only help out my friends and family who need it the most, I'd be able to fix my stupid car and move to where I want to :C
What is your current wish? A breeding, as seen above, for Al'ar and Crush...though I do have many custom ideas that hopefully someday I can get <3
Why are they important to you? The breeding has hit low luck status and it's Al'ar's last fling before being able to get to his intended lifemate. We've already been working on plots of sorts to get them together and move on with their lives.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Of course.
Favorite colour? Blue~ Or....yellow o 3o
Got any music to recommend to me? Stuck In Your Radio  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm
About me-

Name: Sabin Duvert
I've been part of the shop since: Near the begining :3 2005
How many soquili do you own? Many. >>
Who is your favorite and why? Balrog -
DAMN hard question. I still default to Balrog, because not only was he my first, my most heavily RP'd, my Elder, but also so many plots have sprung up around him, his family, and his herd <3
He's kind of the mascot of my soquili, and to me, soquili in general <3. I've gotten a few RL commissions of him, too smile

How did you get them? DD Bribe :3
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? The Sugar Rush Race with DD Nutters in April 2013 :3

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I have one elder, Balrog
However, I am actively working on getting eldership for Ethan, one of my nearest and dearest soquili smile
What kind of plots are you looking for them? He has a long, drawn out quest in which he tried to find his father, and eventually realized that not only did he not need to do that to know who he was, but he didn't want to. I am currently working on family and herd-centric plots for him - making amends with daughters he never knew he had,and trying to establish him into a leadership role with his mate's herd smile

Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress?
Nothing at the moment requiring a breeding or custom to progress an ongoing plot.

Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of?

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would be boring and do totally responsible things for most of it - pay off the house, my car, any debt Kamiki and I have, and put most of the rest of it into savings so it can earn interest. Though I know we'd go on at least one BAD a** multi-country trip. That would be awesome.

What is your current wish?
I have.... SO many breedings in my wish list that I would love to see, and I have been trying to whittle down my plethora of custom ideas down to a few manageable ideas.

One of my biggest wants right now is a minicorn based on my Pony!OC version of Sabin, Shadowmancy

Another thing I'd like is a plant-based male 'suti, named Verdure.

And, everything is in my Quest Thread :3

Why are they important to you?
Because awesome! 8D
Seriously, though, I've gotten several commissions of Shadowmancy, and I'd love to have him in Soq ^.^

For Verdure, I had had the plant-based soquili concept for YEARS, but with the intro of the 'suti, it is get-able though a normal custom with plant/wood based edits :3

Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Sure biggrin
Favorite colour? Black
Got any music to recomend to me? I dig the heck out of the Jekyll & Hyde musical music :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 pm
About me-

Name: elvyralani
I've been part of the shop since: May 2008
How many soquili do you own? 22
Who is your favorite and why? Unetsiwa - She was my first soquili <3
How did you get them? plushie conversion (rolled)
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? February, mixer breeding

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? not at this time
What kind of plots are you looking for them? n/a
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? sadly none
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? The Flock, love them harpies

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd pay off my house and car, then donate a lot to the local girl scout camp that needs lots of work done.
What is your current wish? Breeding Unetsiwa x Jame
Why are they important to you? They are the first soquili pair I ever had, and they haven't had kids in quite some time.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? always!
Favorite colour? green
Got any music to recomend to me? KPOP  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:00 pm
About me-

Name: Niyaru Delacroix
I've been part of the shop since: Back in December 2010
How many soquili do you own? At this very moment 5.5
Who is your favorite and why? Bella - She is my favorite because she was my very first gifted Soq from this shop, I was questing her before and it was a late surprise Christmas gift from Wyn. Bella is/was a custom of my real life kitty Bella.
How did you get them? Breeding between Amira x Amenophis
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:14 am - Riri's Guest Low Luck Breedings

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? Yes with Sayoko
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Sayoko has her stat's maxed already but she still has room to grow.

-She has went from believing she was a gift to others to changing her ways to get other's to like her. Though she is still considerably selfish, she tries her best to be so good. She recently got her heart broken and believes it is because of her past and how she is deep down. It has lead her to question everything about herself.

She is searching for a friend, someone that will not leave her/abandon her nor betray her. Someone she can confide in about her past and know that they will stick around, not judge her and just love her. She needs to be able to learn that somehow despite someone's past, its still possible to be loved and cherished.

-She also needs to be able to learn that there can be love when your not even looking for it. (I had an idea where she turns to a female friend for guidance and friendship but the relationship turns to a love relationship. Though I had trouble with the idea of rping a female love story, I wasn't comfortable with the idea on how to do it, if I could even.)

**There might be others, I'm sure there are others, I messed up by not putting things in order in a thread so that is a new project for me to do.**

Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I have a plot idea with Candle Wick Ghost about a Heart no kuni no alice OC herd, I am questing mega mutant twins Kaili and Kaleo for the herd. Kaili will be mated to Wick's Konrad who she is questing as well. But it already has some existing Soq that would be potential members.

I also have an idea for a new twisted and "Grimm" family line to be born into Soq essentially. I am questing two moderately edited twin brothers Saiketsu and Vasilios Grimm. They are both a bit on the insane side; Saiketsu sees blood everywhere and believes that he goes around killing others but it all occurs in his head. Vasilios is the more approachable one, he believes he is a royal of death, someone who has transcended death and is a gift to the lands. He goes around trying to keep Saiketsu from doing harm to others but secretly wants to do harm just as bad as Saiketsu does.

Quest Thread

Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of?
Goldenleaf though recently I did receive permission that I could custom into Aria and Tybalt's line. x

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I would go to Japan and buy a lot of anime stuff and try the cuisine. I'd then come back and get a nice house to live in for the rest of my life. I'd furnish the house and then save the rest.
What is your current wish? It is a tie between the Grimm twins and the mega mutant twins; Kaili and Kaleo.

Why are they important to you? Kaili and Kaleo are important to me because I came up with this idea all on my own, I didn't have a pet from another shop to go from a base idea like I did with my Grimm twins or have someone change up some details when doing a reference for me. All of which I was okay with but this is something I came up with because I love all of these sort of things and combined them. I'm rather proud of myself really because it is sort of my first OC twin concept truly.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? I don't see why not.
Favorite colour? Pink
Got any music to recomend to me?Love Addict - Family Force 5  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:01 pm
About me-

Name: xxx Yuki Bear xxx
I've been part of the shop since: Around May 2012
How many soquili do you own? 9
Who is your favorite and why? Mest - He is a near and dear OC that I had recreated into a soq <3
Who is your latest soquili? User Image Kayode!
How did you get them? Basket contest
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? DD's May Customs (Got Mest! <3)

RP plots-

Are you trying for eldership? I'd like to eventually try with Mest and perhaps Jasmine, but they have a lot of trials to go through before it's possible.
What kind of plots are you looking for them? Well at the moment I'm not really looking since I found the players for their current plots and am RPing them.
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? I need Jasmine & Mest to breed for both of their individual plots to move forward, and I need Uzor to be customed further down Mest's plotline. Mest will have slept with Jasmine to try to lure her away from Uzor, the stallion he's in love with that's betrothed to Jasmine. Upon losing his memories after their herd is slaughtered by a skinwalker, Mest goes on with his own plot unaware of the foals he created. Jasmine is rescued from death by her eventual lifemate, Anchor, and goes through the surprise pregnancy with his help. This leads to them falling in love and happily ever after for Jasmine emotion_kirakira . Mest will still go on his screwed up adventure of deception and lies until Uzor can come into the picture later on.
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? Not at the moment really

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, I'd travel and learn all the languages and cultures that I could <3
What is your current wish? Mest & Jasmine's breeding. Breeding form can be found here
Why are they important to you? It will help both their plots along, especially Jasmine's. This breeding would also make her even with Anchor's breeding count so she'd be able to become official lifemates with him <3.
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? Well I have them entered in DD's bribes, but if that doesn't work out and you feel comfortable with their edits I'd be okay with it c8
Favorite colour? Purple
Got any music to recomend to me? I'm on a Bastille kick lately. Here's my favorite song of theirs - Sleepsong  

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:26 pm
About me-

Name: `Swirly
I've been part of the shop since: Late December of '06 biggrin -- Lovey Dovey, Feb of '07
How many soquili do you own? 31 (DON'T JUDGE ME)
Who is your favorite and why? Lovey Dovey - Oh man.. I could write you a book right now.. but I'll summarize -- She was my first so... c'mon.. and her character just... gels? with me. I can RP her til my ears bleed and be fine.
How did you get them? Bribe.
When was the last time Lady Luck smiled upon you? ROLLED? for something? lolol. Gypsy Soul 'n' Dante had their babbins in April/May of 2012 -- That's the last that I was actually /rolled/ x3

RP plots- Which one? XD

Kerr'Tien/Rupali have to tell Baldev that Kerr is actually 1/2 flutter and has angeni blood. (Working on funds to get a customed baby to do this, wishing star -might- get me luck x3)

Baldev/Jaslyn - are going to have to have a ... "come to Jesus" talk about his bigotry...

/shuts up XD

Are you trying for eldership? Lovey -- (although the stress of judging is traumatic for Swirly so idk XD)
What kind of plots are you looking for them? I would, of course, like to find her a mate.. someone to help manage the herd with her. She's going to be doing a lot of work with Walt since he's such a diva-pants right now
Are there any plots/ideas in general you have that need a breeding/custom to progress? Lovey's Mate, Mock-Flutter/Angeni baby, -kicks her LL couples- Babies so that other couples can have a chance XD
Is there a herd/group/family that you would like to be a part of? (Yes and no? I want to get into more plot-intensive things since I have online time now.. but I don't really know where to start? ;o; /lame XD

Fun things-

If I had a million dollers, ho'crap it'd be spent.. Mortgage paid off, new simple cars, retirement fund, ... a horse XD yanno
What is your current wish? Anything from above? I mean, I have plenty of Soquili to RP so I don't wanta be greedy-guts... Lovey is most important to me .. so I'd say her mate?
Why are they important to you? ... because.. once you RP a character/have them long enough ... they become real? In my head - I mean I don't actually think I have 31 ponies running around my yard XD
Are you ok with being a potential guinea pig so I can practice? O'course luff x3
Favorite colour? PURPLE
Got any music to recomend to me? Disney. The maaaaaagic of Disney.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff