Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image
~ :: Zahara :: ~

Origin: Gifted from Psycho Shocker, who co-owned with CuterThanYou, who won her in the Spring Event April 9, 2007.
Colorist: White Arsenic
Date Obtained: Given to me on July 12, 2011, originally won by CuterThanYou from this shop event 2007 Spring event
Relationship Status: Single and looking

~ ::Breeding:: ~
Mate (owner) - # of Baskets (owners)

1: Singles mixer (?) entered by previous owner - 3 baskets (see children in next post)
2: Mixers/Looking for Fling or Lifemate
Attempts:
~ 1. Zahara : August Drunk Cupid raffle (does -not- count for LL)
~ 2. Zahara : October Twisted Tunnel of LOVEYDOOMS Singles Mixer (does -not- count for LL)
3:
4:

~ ::Important Links:: ~

Arrivals Post:
Certs: Cert w/ familiar, Normal cert, old, old cert, old preggo cert
Co-ownership: Zahara ownership transfer
Breeding Agreement: [ link ]
MCCL: [yes/no & link]
Lover's Rock: Zahara's LR post :: Link
need to re post in September if nothing found before then.

[color=blue][size=16][b]This Soquili is uninterested in plots.[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Mare's Name:[/b] Zahara
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b] [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Soquili/Zaharafam.jpg[/img]
[b]If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:[/b] n/a
[b]Describe your soq's personality/interests:[/b] Zahara used to be very chatty and playful, but due to some stressful life events she has withdrawn into herself. She has become very introverted and tends to wander without realizing that she doesn't know where she's headed. When she finds friends that she can trust, she tends to cling to them like a lifeline. She's beginning to open up again, but it's a slow process. Zahara's best friends are [url=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Soquili/TheGirlsSig.jpg]Masquerade[/url] and her familiar, Leotie.
[b]What is your soq looking for in a stallion?[/b] A stallion that is even-tempered, honest, one that can give her a sense of security and help her regain the confidence she once had. Someone she can be herself around and could consider a friend for life.
[b]Any specific limitations/requirements?:[/b] Another flutter would be great, but will consider any breed. I'd like them to mesh well together. Edits are -not- necessary, but we (Zahara and I, lol) both prefer the medium & longer hair templates over the shorter ones.
[b]Fling or Lifemate?:[/b] Either
[b]Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)[/b]None, but if you want to hash out background plots and personalities, etc, I'm open for that. ^_^ I cannot do full on roleplaying though.
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b] 3/4
[b]How do you want others to contact you?:[/b] PM would be best :3
[b]How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:[/b] 3 months

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image
~ ::Family:: ~

Children: #1: Sky (Remove) foal uncert, #2: Riyaz (Psycho Shocker & Duelist of Pokemon) foal uncert, #3: Blossom (mouselet) basket foal uncert
Parents: n/a 1st gen
Siblings: None
Aunts & Uncles: None
Cousins: None

~ ::Roleplay:: ~

Zahara's Personality: Rough personality notes
She misses her family very much (her previous owner entered her in a fling but I don't know if any of the family's owners are still around) and she really doesn't have anyone else in her life besides her familiar and her best friend. Zahara is shy, quiet, and thoughtful but can be very playful once she opens up to someone. She is terrified of spiders and loves flowers and long hair. (She likes to shrink down to butterfly size and play around or hide in her friend's hair, usually when she's being goofy lol)
Leotie is very gentle and almost motherly towards her.
Masquerade is like a protective big sister

Zahara used to be very chatty and playful, but due to some stressful life events she has withdrawn into herself. She has become very introverted and tends to wander without realizing that she doesn't know where she's headed. When she finds friends that she can trust, she tends to cling to them like a lifeline. She's beginning to open up again, but it's a slow process.

She misses her family very much (ooc-ly: her previous owner entered her in a fling but I don't know if any of the family's owners are still around) and she really doesn't have anyone else in her life besides her familiar and her best friend, Masquerade. Zahara is shy, quiet, and has a tendency to wander when she's lost in her thoughts. When she finds friends that she can trust, she opens up more and can be very playful, but also clings to them like a lifeline. Zahara is terrified of spiders, loves rainbows, flowers, and long hair. (She likes to shrink down to butterfly size and play around or hide in her friend's hair, usually when she's being goofy lol) Zahara is a work in progress, but she's coming around.

Herd Affiliation: none atm
RP logs: Zahara's July '13 stats bonus questions (courage) :: Link
Old RP Logs (CuterThanYou):
Zahara's post in Cuter's teepee : [ Here ]
Zippin and Zoomin
Hiding in the Forest (last post, pg. 2)
As Spring Arrives, Blossoms Grow
Contest Entries:
Zahara's wishing star form :: Link

[size=15][u][color=red][b]A True Friend[/b][/color][/u][/size]

[b]Who is Wishing?:[/b] Zahara, at Leotie's urging. [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Soquili/Zaharafam.jpg[/img]
[b]Tell the wishing star a little about yourself: [/b]*Zahara sighs and glances down to Leotie for reassurance. She starts off whispering but her voice gradually becomes stronger as she continues* "I've been so lonely, Wishing Star." *She pokes her hoof at the grass nervously* "Yearning for someone of my own kind. I feel like I had a family once, someone of my own who loved me. The hole in my heart tells me it's true, but my head can't remember... who they are, or where, or if they even existed at all except in my dreams..." *she begins to trail off and Leotie rubs up against Zahara's leg and speaks to her* "Maybe you should tell the Wishing Star about the qualities you'd like in a friend?" *Zahara perks up and barely thinks for a moment before rattling off a stream of items*

[b]10 Things I Like:[/b] Oh! Feathers! And antlers and long hair to play in. They must also like sweet flowers, rain storms, the night sky, sunrise and sunset, rainbows, and playing in the autumn leaves. *she nods and then thinks again for a moment*
[b]10 Things I Don’t Like:[/b] *scrunches up her nose* Mean soquili, clowns, spiders, blood and guts, baldness and short hair.

[b]What does your persona or your soquili leave as an offering for the wishing star?[/b] *Zahara clears her throat softly* I found this little seedling near my favorite patch of flowers, I'm sure it will grow up to be a beautiful sweet flower like the others. *She places it gently in a soft mound of dirt to take root* "I'd like to also share some of my feathers" *shakes her mane gently until her feather clip comes loose, and places them next to the seedling* "they are my favorite accessory."
*Zahara smiles softly to herself, and turns to Leotie, a questioning look in her eye. Leotie smiles and nods at her and as they turn towards home, Zahara glances back over her shoulder towards the sky and whispers* "Thank you for listening."

Planned/Future Plots:  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image

User Image

~ :: [Soq. Name] :: ~

Origin:
Colorist:
Date Obtained:
Relationship Status:

1:
Attempts:

2:
3:
4:

Arrivals Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o-breeding-update-dd-s-bribes-familiars/t.8679214_1941284/#1941284
Certs: Cert
Breeding Agreement:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:05 am
User Image

Children:
Parents:
Siblings:
Aunts & Uncles:
Cousins:

[soq's name] Personality:
Herd Affiliation:
RP logs:
Contest Entries:

Planned/Future Plots:  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

Entered in Slimy's July Mockbreeding! Thank you, Kamiki!

Origin:
Colorist:
Date Obtained: Nov 15, 2012
Relationship Status:

1:
Attempts:

2:
3:
4:

Arrivals Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=6&t=21927451#346235223
Breeding Agreement:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:10 am
User Image

Children:
Parents:
Siblings:
Aunts & Uncles:
Cousins:

Herd Affiliation:
RP logs:
Contest Entries:

Planned/Future Plots:  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am
User Image

Entered in Slimy's July Mockbreeding! Thank you, Kamiki!

Origin:
Colorist:
Date Obtained:
Relationship Status:

1:
Attempts:

2:
3:
4:

Arrivals Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o-breeding-update-dd-s-bribes-familiars/t.8679214_1971047/#1971047
Breeding Agreement:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:14 am
User Image

Children:
Parents:
Siblings:
Aunts & Uncles:
Cousins:

Herd Affiliation:
RP logs:
Contest Entries:

Planned/Future Plots:  

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

TrigunKittie

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:15 am
User Image

Du'an's LR post http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=44&t=20759941#355449971 (has been deleted)

[color=blue][size=16][b]This Soquili is uninterested in plots.[/b][/size][/color]

[b]Stallion's Name:[/b] Du'an
[b]Image of Soquili:[/b] [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/TrigunKittie/Soquili/Duancert.jpg[/img]
[b]If your Soquili has grown to adulthood/been tagged within the last 2 months, please link to the appropriate Soq Arrivals post:[/b] n/a
[b]Describe your soq's personality/interests:[/b] I'm still trying to flesh out his personality, but when I look at him I keep thinking of Daemon from [i]The Black Jewels[/i] books if that helps at all. (I think that's what I should have named him actually, but it didn't dawn on me at the time.)
[b]What is your soq looking for in a mare?[/b] Well, he's not really looking so much at the moment, but *I* am looking for him. XD
[b]Any specific limitations/requirements?:[/b] An edited, darker colored Soquili, or one with coloring that will allow them to compliment each other nicely. I'm not really a fan of exposed organs or actual bones. (coloring to look like bones may be ok)
[b]Fling or Lifemate?:[/b] Leaning towards Fling, but may consider Lifemate with the right mare.
[b]Looking for a plot? What kinds? (Rped or Background?)[/b] If you want to hash out background plots and personalities, etc, I'm open for that. ^_^ I cannot do full on roleplaying though.
[b]Breeding slots left:[/b] 4/4
[b]How do you want others to contact you?:[/b] PM
[b]How long should this entry be left up/stay valid for?:[/b] 3 months

Breeding Plots
-Darkness Descends (Valkari Svard/Lestragne)
-In the Depths (discussed but not finalized)
-Salvation (discussed but not finalized)
-Home (mate to be customed)

Origin:
Colorist:
Date Obtained:
Relationship Status:

1:
Attempts:

2:
3:
4:

Arrivals Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/o0o_soquili_o0o-breeding-update-dd-s-bribes-familiars/t.8679214_1849616/#1849616
Breeding Agreement:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:17 am
User Image

Children:
Parents:
Siblings:
Aunts & Uncles:
Cousins: