Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Round 1 ] Prison Yard: [Winner: Black] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Mak nodded as Flou left. That...was a good idea. He spun his own blade sheathing it as well. Quiet a anti-climactic ending. Flou was the one he had come here to fight, and if he was leaving, well, there wasn't any real shinobi left that could challenge him. The man before him had already proved himself a blustering idiot, best to let him have his mediocre success, as it was most likely the apex of his shinobi career. He strode toward the gate he had came in on, snapping his fingers once as he walked. As soon as he did so, the blizzard ceased immediately. Visibility returned and as soon as it did, he turned back to the other man"Black Ranton? You'll be seeing me again" And with that he vanished, gone from the arena in an instant

[ Yeah, me too. This is way more hassle then it's worth, and if my RPC continue's this fight, he will kill Black. I'm not sure if that is allowed, so I'll just remove it from the equation ]
[ 300 / 300 ]

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Chunin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 810/810 ll Stamina 455/455

███ █████████████████████ ███

Watching as the battle was over a little earlier than expected, Black would extend his arms out and have his little brothers leap and cling onto them at quick speeds before walking out of the south gate.
[exit to waiting room]

OOC:

What he's wearing: What's in the picture with a belt buckle sporting his village icon, along with black and grey pants with grey threads hinging up his Nekomata Mask

Summons out, Jutsu Used and or Learned

Rin, Tin and Jin: B Rank Summoning
    Rin, Tin and Jin are young red panda, they are small but quite useful for varieties of combat. They get tired easily and can only be on the field for five posts, but their speed and power more than makes up for their limited use. They are faster than the larger bears and can match an Anbus speed easily, they are also excellent trackers for use in any situation.

Total Chakra Used: 0
    Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items