Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:23 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...True my innocence and song...

Meiko hears a little girl in her head, her drunk made her think there is a little girl next to her, "Hey lil brat, what kind of adventuuuure."
Miku and Articuno heard a man as they look at him. They exchange glance at each other, before Miku look at him in concern, "Well you see, in Magnolia, there are some trouble and my chosen priestess is unconscious from dark force, I have feared Fiore Kingdom Realm will be great danger. Please, you must help all wizards to take out the threats before something bad is going to happen to everyone." she explain to him as she gave him a quest to save Magnolia since the place is big city then Cronus.

...True my heart and love...

laffett

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:44 pm
MikuHinata1

Kyles Tikenen. King of the North.

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

"Fiore?...Magnolia?... we are not in japan anymore then?"
He did not seem too surprised or concerned but it did confuse him.
"oh all the fun stuffs... He is the strongest fighter I have ever seen and well hes the only one I ever trusted since I was betrayed and killed... he even gave me another chance. He had my body made into this weapon...its the only way I can have anything close to life... but its fun."
the weapon beamed with life and the girl seemed very happy.
"well it doesnt matter all that much... show me the way... take me to the problem. I will assess it and act. If it must be done then I shall do it. Upon my sovereign blood, I will act with honor and fight for what is right. just point me in the direction of the enemy."

laffett

Aged Genius

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

"Idiot! We are in Japan!" Articuno shouts at him in irritation. Miku try to calm her friend down, "A-A-Articuno-chan, please don't shout," she beg of her frend and look at him in apology look, "I'm so sorry about my friend, she's easily get angry," she apologize to him, then she summon her lotus long staff and twirls around before she stab the grass, it opens the white portals, "You have to go through this portal, it will take you to Magnolia. It's an easy fast travel through out the realms. Be careful, some evil might lurking around."
Meiko listens to little girl, before she laugh hysterically, "You as a weapon, a little girl is actually a weapon!" she said in slurring tone from her drunkness.

laffett

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 8:40 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image

"Continue if you must but I will not enjoy you killing yourself against my blade."

He smiled warmly, She reminded him of his old shaman, always yelling at him for every little detail.
"Well then... lets go...no time like the present... come on Rouden.."
the voice chuckled and the last of the sake in the dish vanished.
"Bye bye crazy drunk lady... it was fun talking to you. I hope we can talk later."
His heavy hand picked the weapon up as his other hand grasped his robes and pulled them off leaving him in just what he usually fought in.
(basically whats in the picture)  

laffett

Aged Genius

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:11 pm
                                          User ImageThe Unbounded ۩⊰ TALOS ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Good mood]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Mt.Fujii]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"She's right you know." A familiar voice said as space started to become distorted in one specific area as Talos suddenly snapped into the distorted space causing it to quell and returned to normal. In his hand was corpse of Omoikane with his head crumpled like tinfoil under Talos's grip which further showed that he was deceased, The blood that was splattered across Talos's left side conformed it further. Miku and the other should have taken the situation seriously but the attire he wore kinda made it hard with the tilted party hat on his head and the Fancy Fringed Blowout hanging in the corner of his mouth, One could guess he had quite a good time."Well then let's not stall this any longer so.. He started saying as he let go of the corpse which further showed holes around parts of the head hinting his fingers pierced his skull."Can you stay still and make things easy for me, Would you?"He said asking her fully knowing that she wouldn't do so which caused him to start walking towards her ignoring Kyles due the fact he hadn't got in his way yet.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:34 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Before Miku let her friend go, the familiar voice made her chill as she turn her head to face towards Talos in much of horror, seeing Shinto Goddess of Wisdom, Good Counsel, and Intelligent, Omoikane, corpse with two holes on her skull as she let out a bloodcurdling scream. Meiko turn her head in alert to see him as he made a drunken scowl, "What yer you doing here a**hole?!" she shouts at him, before she secretly page their friends and employee that they got trouble. Miku have to focus on Talos as she grip her Lotus Specter, "Articuno-chan, I want you to take him to Magnolia and find out what's going on with that lady," she instruct her feather friend afraid she will be next. Articuno begin to protest, "Aren't you forgetting he's after the gods, like you and other Olympians! What about your schedules?" she shouts at her. Meiko made her two war fans appear by her hands, "We got this, if this get out of the hand, Miku will get out of this by her other side," she said to her as she mention Black Rock Shooter. Miku frown as she refuse to listen to him as she back away from Talos, "Even we lost Hero of Realms, but stay away," she warn him as her cherry blossom petals flies around her and Meiko. Articuno grew concern and look at Kyle, "What's your choice, helping Magnolia or stop this lunatic from murdering all Gods."

laffett
Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 8:50 pm
MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

User Image

"Strange... he really doesnt smell that powerful... heh... well no matter. ladies please stand back... this man has made it clear his is hostile. Sir I ask of you to leave this place. These people are my friends and I do not wish for more bloodshed. I have had a thousand years of it...if you leave now you might survive the ordeal."
His kind smile remained even with Rouden in his hands calmly twirling about as he stepped between Talos and the others. A light glow came off of Rouden as Kyles waited for a response.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:28 pm
                                          [Mood: Threatening and persuasive]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Mt.Fuji]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos watched as they began to become somewhat frantic due to his sudden appearance causing him to smirk as it seemed his first appearance left quite an impression on them which was a plus. He listened as they told Kyles to head towards Magnolia to find out what happened, A conversation of which he added himself in saying to the both of them."For your friends sake i suggest that you go deal with the currently and may i add heavily wound kids in Magnolia."He said before his attention was diverted by Kyles who was trying to persuade him into leaving peacefully causing him to chuckle at the attempt that failed to work against him."Really?"He started saying as his expression became a bit more serious causing an effect of the temperature around the area as it became much colder dropping down to a considerably 15 degrees as he spoke."I suggest you back off and do what you're told, Just because you're immortal doesn't mean i don't know how to deal with your kind.."He said as the tone in his voice became noticably darker as he suggested Kyle to back off, Then he noticed the axe he was carrying causing him to smirk."While your at it, Drop the axe.."Talos said as his voice returned to normal but the sudden change in tempeture still remained.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:35 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Three girls widen their eyes from Talos comment that he may be wounded other Fairy Tails, Miku seems traumatized, "No... this can't be," she muttered. Articuno made her ice aura appear by the time they sense the temperature begin to drop, luckily she gave them ice resistance to prevent them to get cold. Miku look at corpse of Omoikane, she felt so sorry for Shinto Goddess, when they heard Kyle to step aside and they heard Talos said something about him as immortal. Meiko rose his eyebrow, "Immortal?" she ask in confusion, yet they shivers from his darker tone. Articuno and Miku take a stance to prepare for worse.

laffett
Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:56 pm
                                          [Mood:Calm]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Beside Miku]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos watched in amusement to their reaction towards the condition of the Guild members causing him mock them with their lack of knowledge."Are you even a god?"He said laughing at the statement that he made. He noticed Articuno manifested her Icy aura creating a resistance with Ice elemental afflictions narrowing his elemental choices down by one causing to grin at the increased difficulty. Noticing them looked surprise from the fact of Kyles mortality caused him to sigh, At this point it wasn't even fun anymore."Right, It seems you guys don't have inherent omniscience..My bad."He said with a shrug as he waved his blood drenched hand towards them as if he was trying to make them forget about the whole thing."Forget about it, It doesn't really concerns you. Besides.."He started saying as his body became somewhat transparent."You're in danger."He said from Miku's right side as he was standing right beside her with his hand already in mid swing as it seemed his hand was covered in wind indicating he was manipulating the air, As he swinged he would have the air around his hand shapeshift into a large, wide and semi transparent blade of air with a length of five meters.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

laffett

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 8:30 am
MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

User Image

His calm smile faded into a saddened frown.
"....tietämätön hölmö....you want poor little Rouden?....well the feeling is mutual... she really wants you too..."
his lips turned to a grin then even wider into almost a maniacal wolf faced grin as his teeth seemed to sharpen as his eyes opened wide and despite his already large size he seemed to grow another few inches tall. His muscles expanded and contracted as the temperature dropped severely well below zero, to the point where simply breathing in was painful.
"Lets play little one...."
His hand gripped over the shaft of the weapon as it turned over in his now clawed hands. He reared back and moisture gathered thick in the air, the pressure dropped and his eyes locked onto Talos.

(lol funny that you made the temperature drop. that is Kyles's signature bit there XD Rouden Jumala is Finnish for God of frost.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 12:19 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

Miku quickly turn her head towards right when Talos spoken out, she jump back away from him as she notice the large blade. Meiko widen her brown eyes, and charge towards Talos in rage, "Stay the h*ll away from my friend!" she shouts at him and use her war fan to try to slice his arm off.
Articuno watch Meiko go, then look at Kyle in irritation and about to shout at him, but notice his action as she look alert in her red eyes, "You are not human..."

laffett
Fiendish Az

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:53 pm
                                          [Mood:Annoyed]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Near Miku]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos watched as his words seemed to have failed to drive him off like he hoped, He honestly didn't want to draw more people to fight against him causing him to say despite how much it pained him to say it."I'm asking you to buzz off, this isn't your fight. I'll even allow you to keep the weapon if you just leave now."He said with poison in his voice at the fact he had just said those words, He just wanted to kill Miku off and go deal with the others. His attention was drawn when he saw Meiko rush recklessly at him filled with rage, Something of which he smirked at as he manipulated the air currents around his arm which caused Meiko's swing to change directions and deviate to under his arm causing her to miss the intended target while Talos simultaneously glared at her, He quickly raised his free hand showing her an open palm that he clenched closed which would cause the air around Meiko to shimmer as lances of the wind around manifested around her and lunge at her with the intent to pierce her. After quickly doing this again his body became semi transparent again as he left another after image as he suddenly was once again at Miku's side this time her left as he swung the air blade horizontally this time giving it a much wider spread.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:00 pm
MikuHinata1
Fiendish Az

User Image

Kyles burst forward nearly breaking the sound barrier as the air pressure dropped to almost nothing. Everything within ten feet of him held almost no oxygen or air of any kind as the juggernaut of a man swung the blade horizontally. The edge of the blade let out a mass of ice that would be visible on the top of mount Fuji all the way from tokyo. Under his feet ice formed as well gathering power for countermeasures. Regardless as to what would have happened. There was a God weapon moving at mach speeds at Talos and twenty tons of ice following that.  

laffett

Aged Genius

Fiendish Az

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:01 pm
                                          [Mood:Mad]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Seven meters away from Miku]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

MikuHinata1

Laffett

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OOC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
{1}Anima: Latin for Breath of Life.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Talos watched as it seemed that Meiko wasn't the only idiot around it seemed as Kyles charged at him breaking the sound barrier but that didn't anger him it was that attacks repercussions that made him mad, He used the remainder of his air to utter a single word."Anima*."Causing the area around them to suddenly flourish with oxygen and other air molecules eliminating the vacuum of air so that the civilians could breath properly again. During all of this from Talos's perspective time seemed to have stopped for him which wasn't really the case, Everyone else was just extremely slow compared to him though Kyles was a little less then others with the current speed he was displaying but despite this he continued countering Kyles rush because of this he stopped his swing and focused on Kyles. Talos lifted his hand up which would cause a slab of the ground underneath him to rise upwards and send Kyles up into the air like a spring board and redirect Kyles rush away from him as he dealt with the avalanche of ice that was heading towards him and the civilians and the others which he had little care towards as he used his left hand and pushed towards the oncoming avalanche, this released a large burst of compressed air molecules which could be seen with visible cracks within the air the glowed bright blue in color before a thundrus crack in the air could be heard along with the shattering ice due to the vibrations caused by the air molecules stopping it in it's tracks in the air leaving only the large chunks of ice to fly in disarray that would crash harmlessly against the summit of Mt.Fuji missing the civilians by mere feet."...Your a pathetic excuse for your roles."He said glaring at the others as he turned to look towards them."None of you went out of your way to save the weaker beings that you were supposed to protect and continued with your own selfish desire..You disgust me."He said with a sneer and closed the palm of his left hand towards Miku."Just die already."Talos said as this would cause much like he did towards Meiko lances made of the wind to lunge at her all in a simultaneous motion.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces