Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Arturia Angel "Wolf" Alessandra

User Image

A king has no freedom in her reign or so they say ....

Arturia " cheap flirting isn't going to save you from me slamming you in my dungeon why the hell are you here and why are you snooping through my round table room"

.... but if she brings peace to her people and the ones she loves then she is truly free.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:59 pm
♣ ♥ ♠ ♦ User Image ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣
Remy Lebeau

"If i've learned anything in my life, it's this ..."

"can' pull de wool ova yo eyes now can i ... shame to say i'm here on business" he said as he said as he shook his head "client of mine want sometin in dis castle ... i'm here to .... liberate it"

"... always play the cards you're delt"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:11 am

User Image

Arturia looked at the man with a very irritated look " liberate something from me excuse me do you not see this god forsaken crown on my head i am the king here and before you take anything from me i will send you back to were ever you came from in pieces i am not a very patient woman just so you know and your drying every once of patience i have "

.... but if she brings peace to her people and the ones she loves then she is truly free.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:30 pm
Remy Lebeau

"Cherie i been taken things from kings, lords, what have ya ... i'm de best ... but like i said, aint nothin personal" he said as he was spinning a pendent with the Triskeleton symbol between his fingers "just business" he said as he blew a kiss to her and jumped out the window down to the Courtyard

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:34 pm

User Image

Arturia looked " MY PENDENT!" she snapped her fingers and chains grabbed the strange man grappling him to the floor she ran to the courtyard

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Three years had passed Arturia was working on mountains of paperwork she had finally been able to remodel camelot and with magnolias help it now joined the rest of the world. Tripple goddess the first guild in camelot after a 2 year apology to every one with magic for her father uthers crimes but the druids and everyone else finally forgave her realizing her views of magic were not the same as her fathers. Infant onyx sat on the other side of the round table. When Gambit walked in Arturia was brooding " I hate paperwork why cant people fill it out themselves."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:04 pm
Remy Lebeau

"maybe dey think you got betta handwritin'" Remy said with a smirk then grinned at his daughter "Merlin said Morgana's workin on some kinda spell so expect lights" he said as from behind him, a year old Soris ran into the room giggling running from Vivian

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:52 pm
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia grumbled still brooding but smiled at vivian who ran into the room and jumped onto the round table letting Onyx pet her. A maid gave her a saucer of milk. " So how close is morgana to finding mab?"

Vivian smiled but looked at Arturia " She's getting Angry yelling furiously that a old hag of a goddess cant outsmart her. Long story short she sent Future onyx to steal high priced herbs so she dosent have to pay for anything."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:22 pm
Remy Lebeau

smirking at Vivian's news, Remy ruffled what little hair his year old daughter had "tha's my girl- oh um ... bu' jus' remember i's still not right to steal" he said in an unconvincing voice at the end after catching his wife's eye recalling how much she wasn't a fan of theives "wha' about Soris, the olda one i mean, wha's he doin'?"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia smiled seeing onyx clap her hands and seeing Soris climb onto the chair next to Onyx she continued to work still listening to the conversation.

Vivian smiled " He's at Trippel goddess he likes watching Morgana make potions and spells...Also when she gets mad she blows things up so it takes a crew to fix the guild every time, right now he's probably fixing the phantom lanterns so the fairies don't cut off the power supply "

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:02 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"i am Merle Pendragon, prince of Camelot"

as young Soris and Onyx were playing, the clouds outside started to rumble. After plenty of times over the past three years, Remy knew not to take any storm seriously in Camelot with his future son around and rushed to open the window. He barely got out of the way before Merle came in via a bolt of lightning carrying the Flash into the room making Soris laugh "woah! oh man that was so awesome!" he said as Merle just glanced at him then walked towards Arturia "mom, i think i just discovered a new power"

"i'm known as Raiden, the Prince of Lightning"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia sighed loudly " Merel for right now please stop breaking everything in sight. I already deal with triple goddess being broken everyday. As for your friend in the red clothing I don't enjoy new comers in Camelot."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"look Lady, i'm not even sure i'm from this dim-" he said before looking at Arturia "did ... you just say Camelot? thought that was just a myth"

wolf of warriors

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:00 pm
]
User Image

Arturia Pendragon

User Image

Arturia sighed loudly how she loathed explaining things to new people " I am Arturia pendragon long story short I'm King Arthur."

wolf of warriors
Crew

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Merle Pentragon

User Image

"King Arthur? your serious? .... right who's in the other room, Snow White? maybe one of her dwarves?" the Flash said scoffing obviously finding everything hard to believe "lady i stopped believing in fairy tales when i was eight, i don't know what kind of Renaissance thing you got but think you can be serious for a second and direct me to the nearest city so i can find out where the heck i really am? cause this obviously is no where near central city ... even though this kids obviously a Meta" he said pointing to Merle who raised his eyebrows "Meta?" "yeah Meta-human, human with altered DNA to get superpowers" he said then sped over to behind Arturia faster than Merle ever could "like me"

wolf of warriors

Camelot

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces