Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Guild: Akumu Academy

Back to Guilds

A dark Pokémon RP guild that is literate for the most part. 

Tags: Pokemon, Team Rocket, Dark pokemon guild, Roleplay 

Reply Sanctuary
Poke-lot: Hot Springs [Owner:Riku] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku rolled 1 100-sided dice: 52 Total: 52 (1-100)

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:11 pm
Tigerveil

The Growlithe looked disappointed that she would be leaving soon. He moved closer, curling slightly around her, pressing against her side, in a comforting gesture."I will miss you, my love. The cub is in my safe paws, I will protect it with my life." he said soothingly, nuzzling her slightly in a reassuring way."If anything, I hope it will inherit the strength and beauty of it's mother. You will be proud of the cub. If ever faced in battle, I'm sure it will be a battle to remember. When it's old enough, could we visit to let you meet the cub?" He gave a gentle lick to the egg and then to Mirage. "I will never forget you or this moment we have shared. Before you go, tell me some of the adventures you have been on, so I can tell the cub as it grows up."

1-50 Male Cub
51-100 Female Cub

Female Cub produced.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:29 pm
She would lick the top of his head as he curl against her, she felt the comfort even as she felt the tears curl in her eyes.

(I don't think that would be a good idea ...my heart. If it's hard for us to part, can you imagine what it would be like for our child to have to fight its mother, or to even know ...that its mother is somewhere far away from her? Can you even imagine explaining its birth? Because, we weren't brought together out of love, but because of a deal.)

Mirage had thought about this long before she had agreed. She couldn't ...ever ...know her cub. It wouldn't go over well, because, they would be on difference sides of the pokemon field. They might be able to stay friends, but if their trainers didn't ....that was the part she wasn't totally sure that Nakano had thought about.

(It is better that the cub knows you as its father, and no more about its mother.)

It made her drop her head as she press against him hard one more time.

She couldn't put it off any longer.

Mirage would stand up then ...as she would move away from him and towards the entrance.

(Tell our cub I died. It would be for the best.)

She looked back at him sorrowfully.

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 pm
Tigerveil

The Growlithe stood to move towards Mirage, looking at the egg for a second."Even though it was just a deal, I still love you." he said before giving her one last lick and cuddling against her one last time before standing and looking at her. "I believe that the cub will be a girl. If she is, I will name her Maya which means illusion. She will carry a part of your name so that you know, even though you do not wish for me to tell her that you live. I will honor your wishes, my love. But I will never forget you. I believe someday we will meet again, maybe under better circumstances. Take care. The cub is in safe paws." He looked at her sadly, his gaze obviously full of the care and love he had for her. It wasn't easy in a situation like this but they did both have to part. They had responsibilities to take care of.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:58 pm
(Maya, lovely name ...I will never forget it. If I run into my daughter ..)

Mirage would cut off then. She didn't know what she would do if she ran into her daughter, but she couldn't tell her ...who she was. That much she was sure of as she stretch out to lick him on the muzzle one more time.

(I love you too ...maybe someday things will change, but for now ...take good care of our cub. I trust your paws to keep her safe.)

Mirage would then turn and walk away. She was heading back towards her own lands, as she thought of the crater. It wasn't half as pleasant as this, but, there was another cub that needed her as well.

(Mirage left)  

Silentveil

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyChibiSuicuneRiku
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:26 pm
Sir Aiden watched as Mirage walked away. He stood to watch her walk off into the distance and felt his heart break. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. The Growlithe wasn't supposed to be so broken over this. He went back into the cave, curling around the egg. It would be safe here, no one but himself. The Growlithe would still have to guard the territory but he wouldn't ever leave the egg for long. "Maya grow big and strong and make your momma proud. You're all I have now." he muttered to the egg, before giving it a lick. He fell into a light sleep, still alert but dreaming of his memories with a certain beautiful Absol that he would never forget.  
Sanctuary

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff