Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder... Island of the Lost (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:47 am
I just bought the advance race guide, so I've been i'chn to try some of the other races now that they are more fleshed out. I also love the rp potential of someone finding out that their is a supernatural side to them that keeps manifesting in different ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am
glitterboypilot
Mongooseh
I've been running an idea of making Iron Tarkus from darksouls as a DND/PF character. So if I was to be allowed to bring over the monkey grip feat from 3.5 I'd make a fighter.

I would allow 3.5... from wizards, only because I can look it up really easily and not be surprised...

Monkey grip from Complete warrior is okay... with one catch, it will not stack with the barbarian's titan mauler (or a like that gives the same thing)

Don't worry about that I won't be multi classing into barbarian anyways I guess.

Edit: Even then it wouldn't stack because it reduces the penalty to -2 not reduce it by a certain amount.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:37 am
I'd be interested in a game. What sort of level you thinking of? I'd guess you're intention is level 1, but level/stat generation would be a good thing to have an idea about.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:43 am
intreset  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:21 am
Sounds interesting to me. So how would you explain half-orcs and half-elves? Would the supernatural forces cause them to randomly mutate or is it like Shadowrun to where the genes were there but a lack of magic in the "modern" era caused them to be suppressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:32 pm
I am curious as well. Interested to see what stat generation and such might be....  

jennibert

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:57 am
Okay, now that I have the time to put forth...

The character creation info will be up by tonight, as for the question about half races. The races, was always there, but they have only came off as gifted human(having natural abilities the normal human didn't, but wasn't impossible for a normal human to achieve in other ventures). Examples, a half elf might have been a politician, leader, or smith(any skill job), a half orc might have been a sports figure, bodybuilder, soldier, or demolitions.

Same with the half-elementals just their magical traits didn't shine though, do one reason or another(lack of training, lack of interest, not knowing of them, lack of magic in the world... etc etc etc).

if this is like shadowrun, then I guess so, I haven't played it so I don't really know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:59 pm
glitterboypilot
Okay, now that I have the time to put forth...

The character creation info will be up by tonight, as for the question about half races. The races, was always there, but they have only came off as gifted human(having natural abilities the normal human didn't, but wasn't impossible for a normal human to achieve in other ventures). Examples, a half elf might have been a politician, leader, or smith(any skill job), a half orc might have been a sports figure, bodybuilder, soldier, or demolitions.

Same with the half-elementals just their magical traits didn't shine though, do one reason or another(lack of training, lack of interest, not knowing of them, lack of magic in the world... etc etc etc).

if this is like shadowrun, then I guess so, I haven't played it so I don't really know.

Shadowrun is more like "It's 2012, now you're an orc/troll/dwarf/whatever! Have fun!" It's very Magicnowpoof!  

Arc Vembris
Crew

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:44 pm
After much waiting... I posted the character creation info on the front page. Feel free to back out or create a character, or ask questions  
Mongooseh rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 1, 4, 4, 6, 5, 5, 5, 1, 3, 3, 5, 1, 1, 3, 2, 6, 5 Total: 70 (20-120)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:37 pm
Got a different thought for a character.

First five rolls

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mongooseh rolled 4 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:39 pm
Re rolls  
Mongooseh rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 1, 6, 3, 5 Total: 21 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm
Last roll with two extra dice in case ones happen.
19 last roll  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mongooseh rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:59 pm
1d6x10gp  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm
glitterboypilot

What languages would there be available to learn before hand? Since I have bonus languages available.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:18 pm
Mongooseh
glitterboypilot

What languages would there be available to learn before hand? Since I have bonus languages available.

For the interest in the game, you can pick any of the langauges you want. As for sake of sanity, and ease on you guys... I am just making it where the common human languages, have a link to one of the pathfinder languages  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff