Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 am
Cynthia gave a shaky sigh after he left and seemed to collapse in on herself, her face crumbling as her tears started. She'd managed to pop one of her stitches in the process of giving Lareth her athame but she didn't feel it now. All she could feel was her heart shattering.

She didn't even hear Hal come into the room, only managed to see him through her tears. She reached for the nightgown and tore a long strip of it free and wrapped the dagger up, sheath and all, before handing it to Hal, "Put it someplace safe... Give it to him when the time is right... He's already got the Killing Blade... It's only right that he have this one too... But when you give it to him, Hal... Tell him... Tell him that my heart is still his, no matter how much he wishes otherwise...," she told him in a voice that shook as her tears still moved down her face, finally closing her eyes as she rested back in the bed.

"I wish he had killed me now... But this should make his choice alot easier to make...I shouldn't be here too much longer... So it should be easier for him... He needs to be angry at me Hal, in order to make the right choice he has to keep hating me...," she finally whispered softly, knowing he wouldn't understand it fully right now. But when the time came... Then he'd understand...

She only hoped that Hal wouldn't hate her then as well... Still, there was no changing it, it was going to happen and she'd done what she could to prepare them for it.

She finally opened her eyes again to smile at him, "I'm sorry Hal... I told him the truth but he didn't believe me... At least I told him, finally... I'm sorry to be leaving you with a mess, as usual, but please believe me when I say that I tried... He is simply never going to believe that I love him... Maybe not even at the end...," she whispered softly, finally passing out from both the pain and her exhaustion.

Lareth might not have appreciated the pain she put herself into in order to remove her athame, but Hal would when he saw the popped stitch and her lack of real healing. He knew that there was something about his medicines that should have had her moving around easier by now instead of bleeding into her bandages.

What none of them knew was that her attacker had never lost track of her... And he wasn't about to give up on what he wanted... All he had to do was wait for the right moment to reclaim what he'd already marked as his...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 pm
User Image

Yamille thought she was going to get lost looking for the right room but lucky for her Dagra showed up in time to help her out. He laid out over her shoulder and had his tail curled around her neck. He was bored and thought going to see the old hag would be fun. Yamille chewed him out for saying that but it was Darga he said what he liked. He told her which why from the guest room to go till she got to the right door. She prayed and hoped Cynthia was up and all right.

"hello?" she said knocking on the door, "Cynthia?"

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:19 am
Cynthia shook her head when she heard who was knocking on the door and looked at Hal before he could say anything, "Tell her to give me a few minutes. Just take the dagger and go, Hal. There's nothing else to be done. So we'll just have to accept that it wasn't to be. Just go...," she told him simply as she put the wrapped dagger into his hand and urged him to leave, giving a soft sigh when he left the room and asked Yamille to wait a few minutes before she entered the room.

Cynthia laid back in the bed and closed her eyes as she tried to compose herself again, though it wasn't easy.

As it was, no one felt the presence of the woman in her room until it was too late. No one felt the dark and evil energy until after the woman was next to the bed, one hand reaching for Cynthia's shoulder. Cynthia gave a small scream, quickly muffled with a gloved hand. Then they were gone before Yamille could open the door, leaving behind the imprint of Cynthia's body in the bed and the taint of the same energy that had nearly killed her.

Apparently her attacker had grown impatient and wanted his new toy back to play with her...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image

Yamille nodded to Hal and thanked him and waited out side counting as she thought of what to do and where to explore here. Dagra growled as Yamille jumped when she heard a scream. "Cynthia?" she said worried as she opened the door and went in. But looking around she saw no one there but she knew her friend had been here. "She is gone this is not good for there was evil here" Dagra said. "Gods Cynthia please be all right" Yamille said worried.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm
Hal had felt the brief moment of dark evil he had burned out of Cynthia and he rushed back to her room as fast as he could. He found her friend Yamille still standing there looking over the newly emptied bed.

"Oh no....Miss Yamille, please find a guard and have him protect you and your honored guest. I must tell Lareth."

The older butler ran and as he passed a guard he sent them Yamille's way as he made his way to his kings study.

He was about to knock, when Issa looking flush and sated, came out. He gave the woman a disapproving look, but the woman simply shrugged and left. He rushed in and saw lareth zipping his pants.

"You can't keep it in your pants for one day, can you? anyway, you need to get upstairs. Miss Cynthia is gone! That which had been the one to infect her, has stolen her away!"

Lareth watched as Hal came in and told him Cynthia was missing. He sighed.
"Is no one's home ******** safe anymore? Hal, tell all guards to be on alert and keep things on the down low. Don't need gossipy maids telling everyone the castle is penetrable."
He left hurriedly to check on the room. Once there he found the magic signature and frowned.
"That a** left a trail. He's baiting me to come after them both."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:26 pm
Kal and Gypsy had fully intended on heading to the kitchen when Gypsy's sensitive hearing had picked up Cynthia's scream, she'd taken off for it instantly leaving Kal to follow or not as he chose.

Instead of getting there in time to help Cynthia, she managed to get there in time to hear Lareth's words and frowned. She closed her eyes and inhaled slowly before finding that her demonic half was giving off a low growl. They knew this scent...

She opened up her crimson eyes and looked at Lareth, "Goh...," she said softly then frowned a bit, tilting her head slightly, "No... Not Goh... But one of his creations... Female... Smells like the Demon Realm, though, like she's been here for a while... But her essence, the energy she uses, that's all her Master, her creator... He's the one who tortured me long ago..."

She looked around the room again for a moment then realized exactly what was going on and looked back at Lareth, "If you're going after the woman who was in here, you'll need to act fast. Follow the signature, get her, get back. Nothing more. Revenge on him later. Trust me, you don't want to leave her hanging around while you beat on him... Not there...," she told him simply, softly, unable to hide the pain in her eyes from her own short stay with Goh.

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:34 pm
Laerth looked at Gypsy and frowned some. If she was here that meant his brother was probably around as well. He still held the ring Gypsy had given him to give to Kal...great...just great he thought. more drama.

"You, Kal, and I will be talking later. We have much to discuss."

he said nothing more as he vanished, following the signature to who knows where.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:38 pm
Gypsy heard what he said and let her eyes go wide after he left. Then she looked around to everyone else, "Just a suggestion, but I'm not going to be here when he gets back. I don't think anyone else should be here either...," she said softly, then she fled the room, dragging Hal and Yamille out with her by their hands.

"Hal, please see this one to her room for now and explain what you can, I'll look in later and add what I need to about the madman after the woman Lareth just went to collect. Right now, I need to go and earn Kaljire that his brother might be a bit pissed off...," she said when they were in the hallway and she released them to start walking down the hallway in the direction she'd just come from...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:50 pm
Lareth grumbled as he got them back in one piece. He put her to bed and re did her stitches. Then he redressed her bandages before he threw the blanket on her.
"Stupid woman. Trouble following you everywhere!"

He rubbed his face as he bit his lip in thought.

"Well....I hate to do this but looks like I have to now, thanks to you."

Lareth closed his eyes, his hands outstretched, arms slightly out to the sides. A wind that should have not been in the room, sprung up as flames circled around him.

Chants in the old demonic language were quickly rolling off his tongue as the king closed all portals and sealed the realm. No one was magicking in, nor were they going out unless he sent them with his own magic.

As quickly as it had started, it was over and rings of black circled his red pupils, making his eyes more sinister. Black tattoo bands circled his wrists, four on each wrist to signify all portals that were closed and now bound to him.

He cracked his neck as he tried to adjust to the extra power he now had residing in him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm
Cynthia hadn't said a word the entire time he tended to her, not even when he sealed the portals. She laid in the bed and shivered for a little bit.

She'd just been laid naked and injured at the feet of the most evil entity she'd ever had the misfortune to meet in her entire life, laid out like a prize for him.

She finally stopped her shivering and looked up at him, "Why did you come after me? You could have left me there and been done with it... You could have just used the Killing Blade on me right there instead of bringing me back here... I still have absolutely no idea why you insist I keep living... You obviously hate me, Lareth... I guess I'll never understand anything you do...," she said softly then shook her head in frustration.

She frowned up at him for a moment in silence then shook her head again and closed her soft green eyes, really not wanting to go to sleep right now, not wanting to be left alone, but knowing there wasn't much choice if her only choice was the man she loved but the same man who hated her so much.

As it was, this had to be the first time he'd ever seen her naked without trying to oggle her or cop a feel. Something had to have changed. Maybe he was sick... That seemed to be the only explanation... Well either that or he'd finally given in to his hatred enough that he'd stopped seeing her as a woman... Either way, he had to be ill or something...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:21 pm
"what the hell is wrong with you? All ready to give up and die? That is not like you Cynthia and frankly I am disappointed in you. Trying to be noble...a martyr...and for what? Because you have a self pitying issue? 'Oh kill me Lareth, you hate me...boo-hoo...I should just die. I have no where to go...boo-hoo. I'm tired of life...boo-hoo...' Stop with the self pitying! It's pathetic and you should be ashamed of yourself for letting yourself fall to such a low! You're not like that and that is not the woman I know!"

He stared right at her and if she though no one could glare at her hard enough to make her think holes were being burned into her, well, she could now have that feeling as Lareth was angry.

"Yes, I hate you. Yes it would have been easier to simply leave you there to die, or use the damn blade you keep giving me so candidly. But I saved you as I told you 'I WOULD BE THE ONE TO FINISH YOU OFF!'. No one but me will kill you Cynthia. I have the honor and you gave it to me. How dare you think I would be a coward and simply destroy you in a way that does not honor the warrior you used to be? "

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:35 pm
Cynthia opened her eyes when he first started speaking to her and listened to every word without flinching. Yes, part of what he said was even right. But part of it shattered her heart. He'd actually said it out loud to her and she had no doubt that he meant it.

She finally nodded to him and turned away from him, wishing she was healed up so that she could slap him and storm off. But she was stuck here and she had a little bit of dignity left.

"Just go Lareth... You don't want to hear any of the reasons for anything I've said... You think I'm lying or fevered when I tell you that I love you... Fine... Just go... I'll have someone notify you when I'm healed up so that I can get out of here... You won't hear another word from me otherwise...," she told him softly then fell silent, apparently fully intending to do just that.

She was so tired... She couldn't even count the years she'd wandered the world and its' realms... She'd finally found someone she was truly in love with and he hated her... She sword she had to have angered the gods who'd created her, this was just too much...

And right now, she looked as tired as she felt, as if there really wasn't much fight left in her. Of course, that would be deceptive because her hand was just itching to slap the hell out of the demon king... But she couldn't, so she'd just have to make do with being silent for now... It wasn't as if he really cared about her feelings after all... He just wanted her healthy when he killed her... Fine... She'd get healthy... Then she'd leave...

Of course, a few maids in the hallway were now wondering if Lareth had managed to loose his touch with women if Cynthia was giving him the silent treatment... Not that they'd say that to his face, though...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm
"Of course I think you're lying about how you 'love me'. For centuries you have been denying me, telling me you hate me, and how never will you be a woman conquered by the demon king. Never in all my years did you like how I tried to be nice, by giving you flowers, nice dinners, jewelry, poetry....nothing worked with you! Then when you nearly took my eye because I had enough and simply groped your breasts, I gave in. You would never love a "pig" as you so called me.

So don't you dare try and make me feel guilty, woman. I am not your toy. I could have been, but you made it clear years ago. And now to have you say such a thing, I know it has to be a ruse!"

He wanted to shake her and smack her one, but she was already injured and he knew deep inside, he could never hurt her. Lareth turned his back to her, angry.

"Fine, as soon as you are healed I will send you out of the realm."

As he opened the door to her room, several maids fell into the room as they were being nosey.

He roared at them to get lost and get back to work. They fled in fear and he slammed the door behind him.

He left the castle to go outside and head to the forest. He needed to blow off steam.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:01 pm
After he left, Cynthia turned on her side, the one that wasn't stitched up, and curled up as best as she could. She stayed silent, but now she knew the other half of the truth...

She'd been so good at hiding the truth of her feelings from him that she'd made him hate her, so this whole thing was her fault.

She closed her eyes tightly and did her best to ignore the few tears that escaped before she could stop them. She knew there was only one option left now, she had to petition her creators to heal her completely... She just couldn't stay here any longer... Not after how well she'd ******** everything up...

So she made herself fall into that meditative state and asked if they would heal her completely, and gave them the full truth.

Was it really surprising that when the next maid checked in on her she was startled to find the woman in the bed glowing softly as the gods answered her prayer?

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 am
User Image

Yamille looked at Hal and nodded but when the guards came she waved them away as Dagra took Human form to guard her. Hell he looked like a demon in his human form. He just gave them a look as she followed after her back to the guest room. She prayed Cynthia was all right and that she would get a chance to talk to her old friend.

((back to the guest room))  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces