Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:12 pm
"I'm not in the mood to be telling you about what is going on. I have too much on my plate at the moment and you are not helping by being aggressive.

Where is Kal? We are all going to have a nice family chat....and get whatever is going on with you TWO, settled."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 pm
Gypsy raised her eyebrow at him again, "I think I said exactly the same thing to you back then. But I'm going to do what you didn't back then and let it go for now," she told him, then moved to the side so that he could continue stomping he way along.

"As for myself and your brother... He's apologized sufficiently to get a second chance... If he screws it up again, he knows it's over for good... So he's being very careful right now...," she told him simply, not realizing that this was the first time she'd ever given anyone a second chance.

She shrugged one shoulder, "I love him, he says that he loves me... I'm willing to give it a try... But he knows that he's got to fully earn my trust this time after hurting me like he did...," she finished on that subject and tilted her head up at him with a small frown.

"Does your current mood have anything to do with Cynthia? I just heard that she's the one you went after... Do you realize that she's always been in love with you? She was just a bit intimidated by all the women you slept with then discarded, that was why she kept pushing you away... Sounds stupid, I know. But everyone in the realm found it a little interesting, though none of them will speak of it anywhere near you... Still, just thought you might want to know...," she finished that in a curious tone and turned in the opposite direction from where he'd been headed.

He didn't want her help with his problem so she'd leave him to it, though she felt that he ought to know about the rumors anyway... Still, he didn't really want to talk, so she wouldn't talk. She'd leave him alone as he apparently wanted to be...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 pm
He listened to her as he did trust her words, but her truth about Cynthia always being in love with him and then being intimidated by all those he slept with had him rolling his eyes.

As she walked away leaving him to think, he spoke to her back.

"I am still going to give him your ring Gypsy. It will show him how serious you are to having him make up for how he hurt you. Since you had given it to me, I acknowledge your divorce....but know that if you get back together, and you get hitched again, I will refuse to divorce you again."

he left her with that and left.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm
Gypsy paused and turned to look at his back over her shoulder, "Good. If he hurts me again, I get to kill him this time... You talked me out of it last time because you needed an heir... I guess this means you're planning on getting another one... I'll talk to you later, Lareth... Have fun!" she called after him then continued to walk down the hallway.

Maybe that one would get to him... Though she wasn't too sure...

She paused again, "By the way... Is there a female you haven't tried to seduce? Just wondering...," she gave that parting question to him then moved around the corner and out of retaliation range. Just in case...

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:08 pm
"yes there is a female and she's walking away from me right now."

Lareth waved a certain finger at her before he left the castle heading out to the forest. He heard his men had gone missing there, just outside a small remote village.

Time to get back to work he thought. Too much time has passed since he had done anything constructive.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm
lareth came back a dirty bloody mess and the maids backed away as he had a dangerous look on his face. As he approached, many of them fled and it was Hal who came to him as no one else approached the king.

"Hal, have reports of children come in? The village in the forest......there should have been children but there were not. I need to make sure they are ok.
"

Hal nodded. "yes sire, before your last squabble with Miss Cynthia, a group of children had come to the castle saying soldiers sent them. They looked frightened, so I turned them over to your old nursemaid who runs the childrens care area for your servants. They are currently sleeping after she had them wash and eat. I suggest you speak to them tomorrow.

What was amiss in the village? Why are you filthy.
"

Lareth shook his head. "I can not describe it...not yet. All I know is that I am weak. I had a lead...and it slipped through my fingers.

Anyway, I will clean up and then I need you to bing official letter head and my wax seal to my room....i have many condolences to write...."

Hal understood then and bowed as he stepped away.
"Right awy sire. See you in fifteen in your room."

Hal left as lareth walked up the stairs towards his room.

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
Malag happily followed along after she nodded to the dwarf and took her lager cat form. She had no trouble keeping up and with her king and the horse as they want. She was really exitded to be going with him for she had not left the demon realm in a very long time. She wondered how much the surface world had changed since her younger days.

As they got to lareth castle she stopped and stretched and before sitting down to clean her face to make sure she looked presentable. Though she had a felling a graint talking cat would scare a feel people.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:41 pm
Hal came down to the main area and bowed to the Drow king and he looked at the cat curiously.

"What brings you here King Aeriolous? It is always a pleasure and a treat to see you, but it is very rare. Is something the matter?"

Aeriolous bowed to Hal.
"It has been a long time master Hal. I am here to seek out King Lareth's permission for him to send me to the elven realm. A king has been found for my people's light cousins. I have received the call and I must go to the coronation."

Hal rubbed his chin as he knew Lareth closed the portals and he mentally called Lareth to come down.

Lareth came down a few minutes later and after hearing the drow's request, he made it clear that Aeriolous had three days to do what he had to do, because the spelll to teleport, would bring him back in three days time, whether he was ready or not.

when alll was agreed upon, Lareth rubbed the giant cats ears and sent them to the elven realm.

Lareth left and went back upstairs to speak with Cynthia.

((Your post in the elven realm))  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Berial smiled as he walked in the kitchen. "Well I suppose we don't have to wait to get back if you really want to see how I made it. Here it is." He said handing her a small box. With in it was a necklace. "It didn't take long when you know what your doing and all." He said waiting for her to open it. "I just hope you like it. I figured it would go with your eyes and all." Berial stated as he sat at the table but quickly got up to grab them something to eat.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:29 pm
Yamille looked at him before she sat and opened the box. "Awww Berial you did not have too" she said as her heart melted looking at the pendent inside, "its so beatufuil...how?" Putting it on she smiled and got to her feet to go hug and kiss him. "Thank you I love it so much" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm
Devossy

He smiled. "I have played with some metal so I no a bit about being a blacksmith. The rest was not to hard." He said kissing and hugging her back . "Here let me help you up it on." He said as he turned her around gently and took it as he put it on for her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
Yamille smiled as he put it on her and she looked down at it. she was not use to getting gifts from people. Most gifts from people where food, wine or books. Last piece of jeweller she got from some one was a wedding band but she sold that after he broke her heart. "Thank you I love it" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:02 pm

He smiled. "It makes your eyes come out even more and they look beautiful. Oh and its not a problem. I figured I could give you something other then fun in the room in our relationship. So I figured a gift like this would work and plus it really does go great with you love." He said as he smiled looking at her with her new necklace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image
Yellan smiled and kissed him deeply before going to sit at the table and wait for there food. she played with the heart loving it for it was lovely and something she was not use to. "Thank you" she said softy as she smiled. Her eyes seemed to be shining like it but in side she was worried. she had been hurt so many times before did she ant to risk it.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Appa Shieron Mugetsu

Dangerous Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm

He grinned at her. "Anything for my love." He said as he leaned back in his seat. He smiled seeing the shine in her eyes but then to him it looked like something was wrong. "Hey you ok there?" He asked looking at her.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff