Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube just nodded bye to both Sebastet Desha as he thought of thing. He wondered how they where going to pull this off but they would do it. He had to amite that he could not run and castle or island like Sebastet could that was for sure. "what of this Ora do they have family here and how are you feeling now?" he asked holding out a hand to Wind to help him up. Once Wind was on his feet they would head to this Snow's room and the others getting help hopeful.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:13 pm
Devossy

Wind shook his head, "We don't dare tell her grandparents. Sebastet will probably send them a note telling them that she's spending a few days here at the castle and send a few servants to help them on their farm. It would kill them if anything happened to her..." he said as they moved down the hallways to the various rooms.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gave him a warm smile as he couldn't help enjoy that shy smile of his. "Lead the way." Andy said warmly as he fallowed Desha to his rooms, Andy had a servant that was outside the bathhouse to go grab his bag left in Sebastets office to be brought to him at Deshas room.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:51 pm
Darsto_23

Desha lead the way into his rooms and gestured to the door that lead to the guest bedroom, "That's the guest room. There are two beds in there, so your brother is welcome here as well," he explained then pointed to the other door that lead from his main room, "That's my room. If you need anything, you can either let me know or tel one of the servants that usually prowl the hallways," he added.

He hesitated for a moment, finding himself thinking things that he hadn't thought in a long time now... Not since Mao left...

But he gave another of his smiles and simply headed into his room to get dressed before he did anything embarrassing...

Once inside his room, he couldn't help but stare at the huge bed he'd slept in with Mao and considered, yet again, getting a smaller bed. But he turned away from that and headed into his closet to get something to wear, pulling out a pair of his usual buckskin pants and a loose shirt that laced at the collar. He left the laces undone and let his hair down, considering braiding it but finally left it loose to dry.

He finally left the bedroom and crossed to the tray beside the fireplace to pour himself a small glass of wine, thinking that it would help him get to sleep, and sat down in one of the plush chairs in front of the fireplace, staring into the flames as he took his first sip of wine.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gives him a warm smile as he looked around the room, he had sucha lovely room, before he went to the guest room to change he softly took a moment watching Desha go to his room, then turned to go to the guest bedroom. His bag was waiting for him on bed as he pulled out some dress paints with a nice light blue dress shirt, he rolled the sleeves up to his elbows and left a few buttons at the top un buttoned.

When he finished fixing his red fire hair really quick he head back out to the main room seeing Desha sipping some wine and looking at the fire place. He softly walked over to him and smiled down at him, he liked what he was wearing as it really showed off who he was as a person.

"I'm going to meet up with my brother to go see our niece, would you care to join us?" andy asked softly as he thought he would offer and plus still wanted to spend some time with Desha.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:50 pm
Darsto_23

Desha looked up and smiled, "Certainly... I need to see how Ora is doing anyway," he said softly and got up, setting his glass to the side and headed for the door. He wasn't bothering with shoes, knowing he wasn't going to be leaving the castle. The side effect of that, however, was the fact that his steps were almost completely silent as he walked towards the door, his silver hair swinging loose behind him.

"I need to thank her for looking after Ora anyway and make sure Rebecca is doing alright with Ash leaving the castle to return home," he added, knowing that the brothers would need to know that last detail when dealing with Rebecca tonight.

Then he simply lead the way to the kitchen that was now Rebecca's domain...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:14 pm
Desha got back to his rooms without incident but had to pause in the main room when he got dizzy again. Exhaustion. He'd formed a portal, trekked through the swamp, healed Blade, stabilized her twins, trekked through the swamp again, and formed another portal. It was no wonder he was exhausted.

When the dizziness passed, he moved on into his bedroom, leaving the door cracked before stripping down and crawling between the covers. But when he finally got into bed, he found himself wide awake and thinking about Andy...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy walks into Desha's room, glancing over to his room seeing it cracked open, he quietly closed the door behind him, not wanting to wake Desha. Andy stood a moment looking at Desha's door, he then sighed softly as he ran a hand through his red hair and moved to sit in one of the sofa chairs, he was tired, but he couldn't stop thinking about Desha, he was just so amazing and really wants to everything about him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:52 pm
Darsto_23

Desha heard someone walk in and guessed it to be Andy. Part of him wished he was asleep instead of being wide awake and thinking about the vampire. That smile of his, the way he was so gentle, the way he moved when he fought, the sight of that muscular body in the water in the bathhouse...

He gave a soft sigh and knew he was going to have to resort to finishing off that glass of wine to be able to sleep. So he got up and pulled on a pair of linen shorts before heading out of his room to retrieve his unfinished glass of wine, his back to Andy the entire time.

His long silver hair was now dry and moved behind him like it had a life of its own, framing all of his tanned body from the front as it the hair was putting him on display. He finished off the glass of wine and moved over to the tray to refill it before he finally turned and noticed Andy and froze where he stood, having to take a moment to be able to think, much less speak.

He cleared his throat softly and offered a shy smile as he looked down at his glass, "I couldn't sleep... A glass or two of wine usually helps..." he said softly, unable to keep from glancing at the door to the guest room, noting that it was still open and Michael wasn't in there, "Where's your brother? I thought he'd be coming up with you..." he'd been hoping that Michael's presence would keep him from doing anything stupid.

After all, Andy probably had a trail of lovers waiting for him...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:58 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy glanced over as he watched Desha walk out of his room in only linen shorts and his beautiful long hair framing is wonderful tanned body, he looks away not wanting him seeing him staring at him like that it was rude, but he couldn't help his temptation to look at him again as he pour more wine in his glass and then turned looking at him.

Seeing that little surprise on his face when he looked at him, Andy blushed a little turning away so he couldn't see, but when he looked back at Desha seeing that cute shy smile of his as he started to speak.
"Michael went to bring Dancer his food and too keep his promise that he would be there when he woke up." Andy said softly giving him a warm smile, "Well if you can't sleep I wouldn't mind the company?" Andy says trying to sound not too needed of wanting more of Desha's attention.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:11 pm
Darsto_23

Desha gave him a small nod and moved over to sit on the couch with him, making sure to keep some distance between them. He had to pull his hair over one shoulder before sitting down or he'd have sat on it, one of the few problems with hair this long that he'd discovered.

"I hate being this tired but unable to sleep... Though for me, it's usually worry over a patient that keeps me awake..." he said with a small smile and took a sip of his wine before moving on to a safer subject, "It's nice of Michael to look after Dancer like that. He's my son and I worry about him. He's had a hard time of it lately. He got involved with a vampire who left him rather abruptly and not nicely. He doesn't handle being alone very well..." he thought that subject would be safe, not realizing that Andy would be able to pass the information on to his brother.

"I'd hoped that Dancer would follow in my footsteps and become a healer like me. But his skills wound up lying elsewhere, enabling him to do things like what he did with Ora. He's amazing to me, but I can't understand him most of the time," he added then ran out of things to say on that subject and thought hard to try to find something else to say.

Looking at Andy gave him something and he leaned back on the couch, "How long are the two of you planning to stay? I'm sure you both have people to get back to, but I know Rebecca would appreciate you being here for a little while, at least..." he used that as an excuse to find out if there was anyone Andy had waiting for him, feeling fairly sure that he had a lover waiting for him, possibly a wife...  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:44 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy gives him a warm smile as he sits on couch with him, Andy understood that he kept space between him, Andy wasn't even sure he was in to men, he hoped he was though.

"Yes my brother is very caring that way, he can't. Look out for people when they need someone and I promise you if those get close, Michael would never harm him." Andy says softly giving Desha a comfort thought about Michael and secretly letting his brother know what he just learned.

Andy nods softly as Desha asked how long they would be staying, Andy softly folded his hands in his lap and gave Desha a charming smile "Not sure how long we will be staying, maybe as long as Rebecca wants us here. Michael and It don't look forward going back to our clan any time soon. The only people we have back at home is our sire and I'm sure he will be fine, its mostly just me and Michael. We don't have any special to us but I still keep a look out for mine." Andy says with a soothing sweet tone.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:04 am
Darsto_23

Well, that answered a few of Desha's unspoken questions. Michael was interested in men and would be good for Dancer. He thought back to the escape from the swamp and remembered the way Michael had carried his son, the way he'd looked at him, and decided that there was plenty of interest there. That was good.

"If Michael does wind up in a relationship with Dancer, he'll have to be the dominant partner. Dancer may be a flirt and more openly interested in men than I am, but being a WereSnowLeopard, his cat will need a dominant, will almost crave it. As strong as he usually is, he needs someone who can actually tell him when he has to back off from helping others and be able to make it stick. Not that long ago, I had to ban him from donating for a month when he nearly killed himself trying to take care of too many people. He'd been donating to four vampires on a weekly basis, got another to vent their temper on him before it went out of control, and helped talk a Were out of suicide and into their second shape-shift... He simply cares too much sometimes..." he explained about his son, his voice showing his worry and how proud he was of his son's desire to help others.

But then there was the vague words about how long they were going to stay, that they intended to stay away from their clan until the issues with their elder were settled. But the words that stuck with Desha were the ones about having no one at home waiting for Andy. That meant that the man was single and unattached.

"Well, while you're here, you can feel free to stay in my guest room. The castle is easy enough to navigate and there are plenty of blood donors, mostly humans and shapeshifters. The village is always a nice place to visit, day or night. The market place there sells wares specifically for those who live here according to their sleep-schedule; shapeshifters, demons, elves, and others during the day; vampires, Drow, and others like that during the night. They mainly operate on the barter system but will take money that they all donate to the village elders for supplies they can't grow or manufacture themselves on the island..." he explained about the island, thinking that it was a safe topic but finally ran out of things to talk about and foundered a bit.

He'd hinted that he was interested in men but didn't know if Andy would catch it or not. He was much more subtle than his son was, more quiet about his preferences. It had also been a long time since he'd flirted with someone. He'd been with Mao for nearly a century before he'd gotten lost in his seal form and remained in the ocean. He knew that Mao wasn't going to come back, had accepted the ending of their relationship. But the point of that was that it had been a very long time since he'd done anything in the area of enticing a lover to his bed, so he was out of practice.

He'd also never been one to make the first moves but knew he was going to have to say something or he was going to wind up hating himself over it. So he cleared his throat softly and took another sip of his wine then took the plunge, "I hope you don't mind me being a bit blunt here... I should tell you that I find you very attractive, Andy... It's been a long time since I've been with anyone so I'm a bit out of practice with courting and flirting..." blast it, he was making a muddle of this and knew it... He took another sip from his glass and looked down at it how to fix it, how to get the words out right...  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:51 am
Red Gypsy

Andy softly relaxed back in the couch as he let Desha speak, he seemed to talk a lot and he enjoyed it very much, he like it when someone explained everything to him, he loved to learn and learning how much he cares about his son, also helps Michael out as he mentally sent the information to his brother, letting him know what Dancer likes.

Andy smiled more as he mentioned he like men just like his son, which mad him making his moves a lot easier on him now. "I will let you know Michael will take great care of Dancer if they end up together and don't worry Michael is very dominant in bed, its in our nature you can say as I can be very dominant myself" Andy softly put in there giving Desha a charming smile and a bit of playful eyes as he wasn't going to hold back how much he was interested in Desha now.

Andy smiled sweetly as he thought it was cute how he said it has been awhile and seems to be stumbling over his words a bit, but hearing that he was very interested in him as well, made him not want to hold back his temptations now.

Andy softly moved closer to him on the couch and lightly put a hand under Desha's to have Desha look Andy in his light brown eyes. "Then we will just take it slow then darling if you would like, I am never in a rush and I will not hold back my feelings for you as you are an amazing person and I want to know everything about you." Andy was using his seductive voice now as he couldn't help himself now that he was so much closer to Desha, his face a few inches away from his as his hand that was on Desha's chin softly moved down to his shoulder and down his arm, giving him soft light touches at first not wanting to push him.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:21 am
Darsto_23

Desha found himself relieved at Andy's words about Michael and how he'd handle Dancer, knowing that his son was in good hands with the other vampire. He was about to talk on that subject a bit more when Andy distracted him completely by moving closer to him, speaking in that wonderfully seductive tone.

He found himself unaccountably nervous when his face was raised, emerald eyes meeting light brown. He shivered as Andy's hand moved from his chin to slide over his bare arm, already able to feel his own desire rising.

It had been a very long time for him. With Mao, he'd had to move slowly into the relationship, holding himself back until Mao had been ready.

But with Andy... He knew he wouldn't have to wait, that he could accept the not-so-subtle invitation the vampire was offering him now. He found himself wetting his lips nervously as his gaze moved from Andy's eyes to his lips and hesitated only a brief moment before raising his gaze to those beautiful eyes again, "I don't want slow right now... Right now I want to invite you to my bed... For tonight and... For as long as you want to be there..." he said in a soft whisper then slowly closed the distance between their faces to give him a kiss.

It was a brief kiss, hesitant and a bit unsure, but still a lingering press of soft lips that showed he was serious about his invitation.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff