Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:16 pm
User ImageAnube chuckled at that as he dried off and followed her. "I would have to ask her and see but if there are good looking guys here then i would suggest not" he said, "she has a habit of flirting way to much, following in love to fast and getting heart broken one to many times. Hence why we are here for she got dumped and need a place to moop around." He just went and sat on the bed and smiled at her. "would your brother mind me borrowing a par of pants?" he asked. He did not want to wear someone else clothes if they found that uncomfortable.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:27 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a soft laugh, "Most of the males around here are perfectly safe for her to be around. Ash is really the only one she'll need to worry about. Desha, Dancer, and Cain all prefer men. Dev is bisexual but prefers dangerous women. And my brother is certainly not going to protest you using a pair of pants. He's got a full wardrobe next door and is able to conjure up clothing if he needs it," she explained to him with another of her shrugs as she pulled out a leather halter top and shorts with knee boots, all in a deep brown and started to get dressed.

Only when she had her clothes on did she open her other closet to reveal numerous daggers lining the walls. She stepped inside there and pulled five of them with their sheaths, strapped them to her thighs with one at the small of her back, then left the closet again.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image Anube just sat there and watched her grinning. "I know you where a deadly beauty but I did not know you had a closet full of weapons" he said as he got up. He would find Yamille later and ask her. He was sure she would love the idea since she loved it here and she was sure to make friends fast knowing her. Only worry was Ash so Anube would have to give him a clear warning about staying away from his friend. Moving fast he ran out of the room to the one next door. He grabbed a par of pants and put them on before coming back. "your brother has a very large room for just him and his lover" he said

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:58 pm
Devossy

Blade rolled her eyes as she lead Anube to the door, hoping to leave before her brother showed up, "They've taken charge of a couple of human boys. Other than that, they like to have plenty of room," she said and left it at that.

Mainly because when she opened her door, Wind was standing there with a small smile on his face, "Hey sister-dear, I came by to check on you," he said simply as he leaned a shoulder against the doorframe and prevented their exit. He looked at Anube curiously then back at Blade and back again. then the scent in the room hit him and his pale brown eyes went wide, "Gods! You got laid?!" he demanded of his sister, looking shocked and amused at the same time.

Blade gave a heavy sigh and rolled her eyes again as she grabbed her brother and pulled him inside and closed the door then moved towards the fireplace in the center of the suite, "Great... Here it comes..." she muttered to herself then turned back to them with one hand on her hip, "Anube, meet my brother Wind. Wind, this is Anube," she introduced them then ignored her brother as he fell into a laughing fit.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 pm
User Image He was a little curoise why her brother and lover where doing taking care of kids but he just let it slid as he followed her. Will tried to the where blocked by her brother who she then pulled in side. Anube went and sat down in a chair as he watched Wind laugh and Blade not look to happy. "nice to meet you Wind" she said before looking at Blade smiling, "He seems to be enjoying this." One thing was sure Wind was not like his sister. Anube would let the two talk things out for now and speak when he need to.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 pm
Devossy

Wind got himself over to the small couch and dropped himself into it while he laughed, "Oh Gods! Aten is going to love this! The ice queen got laid! With a demon, no less! It's priceless!" he laughed out the words then fell into laughing again.

Blade gave a heavy sigh and looked at Anube with an annoyed look, "You see what I have to put up with? I know we're twins, but this is ridiculous," she said to him, her words setting her brother off again.

But she turned her attention to him with a glare, "Was there a reason you came by or are you just going to laugh yourself silly?" she asked him pointedly then waited while he got himself under control enough to be able to talk.

Wind finally got his laughing down to the occassional chuckle, "I came by to find out what your plans are for three days from now. I know having Ash around has been a problem for you and we've been worried about you," he finally told her then turned to Anube, "I'm sorry about that, but you'll have to know her a bit longer to understand it. Most males, she's more likely to plant a knee between their legs than sleep with them or punch instead of kiss. You've got high marks from me for getting her in the sack at all," he said to Anube with another chuckle.

Blade let out an annoyed growl at her brother. He was lucky that she loved him, "I was thinking about one of the cells in the dungeon. If you can get a key to one, I'd appreciate it. At least then I won't wind up trying to take on every male in the village," she suggested simply.

It wasn't that she didn't think about having Anube around. It was more that she didn't think he'd want to expend the energy taking her on for a full seven days. A female demon's heat cycle was hell on any male in the area, and as far as she'd been able to research it, there were only two likely to be able to handle it without croaking: the demon king and an incubus. And she wasn't about to ask either one for help.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm
User ImageAnube just had to smile for he thought it funny that her brother was having such a good laugh at this. He was just happy the male was fine with this for many brothers would not like the people there sister picked to be with. "his your brother he cant help how he handles things just be happy his being a good sport about it" he said a he nodded thanks to Wind for the high marks. He knew Blade was a fighter since he did spar with her. Hearing her plans she had a unhappy look but he would talk to ehr later about it. He would rather be with ehr then have her locked up some where but he did not know much about females in heat.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:38 pm
Devossy

Okay, that sobered Wind up fast and had him giving her an unhappy look that almost mirrored the one Anube was giving her, "I don't like that, Blade. I'd rather you had Ash than that. I talked to Cain before Aten and I left and he found a few things for me. It turns out that if you're mated to a strong enough male, he can see you through the heat cycle no matter how strong it is. I know you're not thrilled with the idea, but it's the only other option left to you if you won't go to the demon realm and talk to Lareth," he told her, maybe a bit harshly but they'd had this talk already.

Blade growled at him again, "I'm not going to Lareth. And I'm certainly not going to that... that... incubus," she said, not able to come up with an insult bad enough for Ash, "We both know getting mated is too involved to happen in three days so that's not going to happen. So the only other options are the dungeon or screwing every male on the island until I probably kill them. Thanks, but I'll take the dungeon," she told him firmly then simply walked out the door, leaving both of them alone as she slammed it behind her.

Wind winced at her reaction then looked at Anube, "Sorry about that... Sore point... Truthfully, we keep thinking that I should have been the female and her the male... I handle stuff like this alot easier than she does... I guess I'll just have to do some more research and see what I can find out..." he said with a heavy sigh then stood up and offered his hand to Anube with a weak smile, "Good luck with her, Anube. Don't let her bully you. Just keep her off balance and pinned down and you should be fine. For now, give her a little bit to calm down then go find her," he suggested softly and headed for the door as well.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:46 am
User ImageAnube just sighed and run a hand through his long black hair before taking Winds hand. He shock it and got to his feet. Looking around he saw his black leather boots and went to put them on. "Thanks for everything" he said smiling at Wind as he headed to the door, "I will take good care of her and plus I like it when she mad it makes it for a more of a challenge to try and tame her." He was going to try more then tame her as he went to find her he was going to make her change her plan so she did not get locked up. "see you around Wind" he said opening the door to step out.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:05 am
As Anube carried Blade into the suite, she had to admit that she liked being carried by him. She loved the fact that he was stronger than she was. Alot. In fact, she liked it so much that just couldn't behave while he carried her here from the kitchen. She just couldn't help herself.

He just smelled too good not to nuzzle at his neck. And his muscles were so strong, how could she resist running her nails over them lightly? And she couldn't help but purr for him as she snuggled into him...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:18 am
User ImageAnube was growling softly and shriving from what she was doing as they got to the room. "Ok you are making it hard for me to just lay you down to just sleep you know" he said looking down at her, "I thought you where tired." getting to the bed he dropped her on it before kicking her boots and going to crawl over her. "so sleep or do I have to put you to sleep" her growled as he kissed her and ran a hand down her side.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:40 am
Devossy

Blade gave a small yelp as he dropped her on the bed but grinned as she watched him crawl over her, shivering under his hand as he kissed her, "I just can't seem to help it... No one has ever carried me before and I think I like it when you do..." she purred to him softly, her hands shifting so that her nails moved up his sides.

She finally gave a very dramatic sigh and looked up at him as she folded her hands across her stomach, "But if you want me to behave myself, I guess I'll just have to," she couldn't help but sound disappointed over that thought. Of course, she wasn't the best actor so it should have been pretty easy to see through this one...

He was going to have to put her to sleep the other way, otherwise, there was no telling what she'd do when he finally fell asleep...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:48 am
User Image
"ok we can't have you pouting and I don't want to see my love upset" anube said as he went to kiss her lips deep and hard, "seems the only way to get you happy and asleep is to wear you out." He grinned as he slowly teased ehr as he stripped her her not shredding eh clothes thing time. O no this time he was going to take it slow and make sure she was fulled worn out and tired the good long way. He was going to show every bit of ehr body how it should be loved.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 am
Devossy

Blade responded in predictable fashion. He did have to keep her pinned down to keep to his slow pace, though. But in the end, he definitely had her sleeping with a smile on her face as she cuddled under the sheet next to him.

She slept through the rest of the night and into the next day, showing that he'd done a very good job of getting her to sleep. But that left Anube with time on his hands, when he wasn't sleeping...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:48 pm
User Image Anube slept by her peaceful by her for a bit before he woke. smiling at her he gave her light kiss before going to have a shower. It gave him time to think and wonder how he was going to find Yamille to ask her if she would come and stay here when she was not traveling and that he had a mate. He chuckled knowing Yamille was going to bug the hell out of him. going back to the room he just put on some boxers as he sat down by the window to look out.

Red Gypsy

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces