Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Unedited Event - World Bazaar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be excited for a Unedited Event?
Yes!!
74%
 74%  [ 40 ]
No, I prefer edited ponies
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
It depends...
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 54

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:14 am
Oh... and Odet has done a beaded braclet for males I believe smile
I know when I got my unedited batwalker twins from Sabin she got the file off Odet for them, and Odet has done me (and others) beaded braclets for the males in her store.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:24 am
All I have to say to this is.

DO IT!

This is one of the best I've seen here. smile
My first few were unedited and I still love them just as much!
My first soquili is a boy and he has stock edits which are beaded bracelets. <3

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 am
slimycrow

I also think it is a good idea to expand the trading post, but I am not sure some of those items you have would work for trading post. For example, hats do not sit the same on every breed/hair style. But the ideas are great!

I think this could be said for a lot of items, even the ones that exist. I was thinking small little gothic lolita hats that would be 'pinned' on instead of having to "fit" over the head for this exact reason.

But I think ultimately the colorist should have the right to say "No, sorry, this won't fit on your Soq"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 am
Syaoran-Puu
Oh... and Odet has done a beaded braclet for males I believe smile
I know when I got my unedited batwalker twins from Sabin she got the file off Odet for them, and Odet has done me (and others) beaded braclets for the males in her store.

Cool - thanks for letting me know I'll have to catch Odets slots and get some. I've been turned away by other colorists so I'm going to leave them up there so maybe it can be "standardized"

@theme/inspiration: Maybe it could be dependent on the event or game itself - like maybe a fun game would be to post music and the colorists pick the most inspiration music and color and unedited Soq from it? /randomidea Or have a flaffle based on "Complimentary Colors" or "insert theme here"

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

slimycrow

Original Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:13 pm
Doing the theme for each smaller section would be a good compromise and would still allow for unthemed events : )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:33 pm
Okay, I'll add some "mini event" inspirational ideas to the Event post

Thanks guys heart

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 pm
One of my PWs is unedited, and the other is very minorly edited. I also believe that when there was that PW event, the ones you could win were unedited. Maybe another RP contest like that would go over well. Edited or not, more PWs make my heart happy... eventually the pool of potential breeding partners for them is going to run pretty thin, and they'll all be related somehow, lmao.

Also, about unedited ponies being naturals: Yes, there is a lot of that, but there are also some colorful ones out there. Example, Synthesis is still one of my fav ponies floating around. Absolutely wonderful pattern.
(and if there's a rule against saying someone else has a really pretty pony, I'll remove this bit, I'm a derp about this s**t)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:44 pm
I super love this idea. Some other suggestions:

-A lei style necklace, made entirely of flowers. Also bracelets made of flowers to match?
-A shark-tooth necklace.
-Totem-style necklaces (with a totem charm on them; following the Native American theme)
-Maybe some basic glasses (for those Soq with poor eyesight?)

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:48 pm
I agree with the purewalker thing.

But I'd REALLY like to see some of the unedits with some of the alternate options. By that I mean, Nerp wings--not many have them, and they're GORGEOUS (are they even on the custom sheet?) and the new kalona wings. There are like...what, three of them to introduce the new wings? I'd love to see those shown off to remind people of the epic wing choices, etc.

I hope that came out right, because it made sense in my mind LOL  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 pm
There was a contest some time ago where shop-goers could enter new trading post item ideas, maybe revisit that prior to this event? (Which is an AWESOME idea, might I add! <3 )  

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:15 pm
Syaoran-Puu

I believe beaded-male bracelets are actually done by familiar colorists themselves, on a colorist to colorist basis (: I don't think there's a templated version.

As of right now, the... Trading post items and what could be done is... really possible xD It just depends on colorists and what they have time to do. I think a lot of colorists are either busy in RL or backed up with work, but I see new trading post items a definite possibility (since I've wanted to do some anyways xD).

PW are for a most part are Auction/Bribe only because of their paws. I know of the RP event, but really depends on how busy the non-colorist staff are and if they'd have time to judge and stuff xD Though I'd like to see the super rare breeds given out that way once in a while, like that unedited Angeni domain contest :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm
I think a nice little idea would be, like... A purely semi-custom raffle using Colour Lovers palettes, where the form can look something like this:

Least favorite breed
Palette
Favorite/least favorite trading post item(s) (Limit of x)
Optional marking theme

And then the colorists get to pick the breed, minus the single breed listed as 'least favorite', the hair style(s), the markings, maybe even the accessories from the trading post and how they look, based on the palette provided, maybe with a marking theme in mind. I did that with my most recent custom, and she came out absolutely adorable smile Granted, I used... 3-4 palettes for her, but for the most part, how Riri colored her was CC smile

User Image

Obviously, for this raffle idea, they wouldn't have a collar and pendant like that, nor likely be a cross-breed xd But you get the idea heart

Another awesome theme for something would be Soquili that had a sort of... Tribal painting thing going on. There's a couple Soquili floating around(In fact, one's in the current breeding thread open!) that are just stunning, even without edits, because of their markings - They look like they have tribal Native American painting on them, and the markings are just beautiful to me heart They could easily be any colors, any patterns, within that theme, and still be absolutely beautiful heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm
Could even do a wishing star event for it.

Those events where you posted like likes, dislikes, themes. or a soq + and item etc'. etc'.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:47 pm
Aaah, just thought of another one, though more for the items ~

Masks of some sort? Like... They come in a couple varieties, that can be pre-colored, some custom-colored... Gaia actually has some items in that vein, with a plain one, one with sequins on the side, one with feathers coming off it, and one with sequins and feathers - There could be some like that for Soquili heart

Another could be sort of... Chinese collars, like this:

User Image

They can come with the default little coin-like pendant, a butterfly, a flower, a star, a sun... Pretty much a small little set of simple pendants heart It seems a fitting idea, considering the Quilin and Kirin Soquili xd heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 pm
Out of curiosity, who would be interested in the custom items again? I know Mind did it once realllllyyy far back ago, but yeah. I thought those were fun (:  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff